PDA

View Full Version : Cheapo in this forum

GOPRO
23-10-2020, 10:34 AM
Please take note

Recently there are many points scammer in this forum pretending asking for exchange and disappeared.

GOPRO
23-10-2020, 12:00 PM
Bump it up :D

nuclearkid
25-10-2020, 12:40 PM
If you lend/exchange something with a stranger who you will never meet, be prepared that the agreement will never be honored.

lalaliang
25-10-2020, 07:11 PM
If you lend/exchange something with a stranger who you will never meet, be prepared that the agreement will never be honored.

Yep.. scams are everywhere.. not only here. When you are thinking to transact, think first if the other party are able to run away with what you give/share first

rey69
26-10-2020, 10:21 AM
At 1st glance, i thought cheapo in term of pay $$$ to bonk.
Hahaa ....

Magically
15-11-2020, 07:34 PM

True that. Some people never learn

enzyme
17-11-2020, 01:19 PM
Hahaa ....

I was also thinking cos heard from a few ML that got customers go in after HJ/FJ run off without paying.

The most epic I heard from a fellow bro that his ml told him.
There was one half Angmo-half Indian bro who used dummy handphones to scam.

Eg after service, pretend to not have cash and did not want to Paynow/nets. Say will leave behind traces... blah blah blah bullshit.

Ask where the nearest atm is, pretend to leave his phone behind as collateral. Phone was facing downwards on the waiting area chair.

Long story short, never came back, after 30mins then the ml examined the phone to realised that it’s fake.

naan1974
17-11-2020, 01:27 PM
Please take note

Recently there are many points scammer in this forum pretending asking for exchange and disappeared.

So what did you lose?

noname123
17-11-2020, 01:35 PM
Please take note

Exchange points can do what har??? Can anyone please enlighten me:confused:

noname123
17-11-2020, 01:36 PM
So what did you lose?

Feel cheated loh:D

sexshoot
17-11-2020, 01:39 PM
Feel cheated loh:D

Hahaha. 看开吧.

dyelook
17-11-2020, 11:12 PM

last heard is can change for McD happy meals...;):D

cdfghk
17-11-2020, 11:19 PM

points got no use.

cannot encash for voucher or anything

noname123
17-11-2020, 11:45 PM
last heard is can change for McD happy meals...;):D

Zun bo... how many points for a set:p

noname123
17-11-2020, 11:46 PM
points got no use.

And then...;););)

noname123
18-11-2020, 02:08 PM
Some no balls son of bitch asked me how I feel when -4pts :D

This is my answer loh :o:o:o

Boeing737
19-11-2020, 04:40 AM
Please take note

Points, can buy any essential?

shinjoku
19-11-2020, 10:57 PM
Hahaa ....

I also think the same :D

newyorker88
20-11-2020, 07:31 AM
Hahaa ....

Same thought too.

ceeko
20-11-2020, 10:17 AM
Cheebye la...... as if the points can redeem any fuck shit like that.

dodu
20-11-2020, 12:24 PM
I was also thinking cos heard from a few ML that got customers go in after HJ/FJ run off without paying.

Eg after service, pretend to not have cash and did not want to Paynow/nets. Say will leave behind traces... blah blah blah bullshit.

Ask where the nearest atm is, pretend to leave his phone behind as collateral. Phone was facing downwards on the waiting area chair.

Long story short, never came back, after 30mins then the ml examined the phone to realised that it’s fake.

OMG this one really cheapo :D

Vigor
20-11-2020, 02:34 PM
Wha haha, click bait spotted

ASWERllrERT
20-11-2020, 06:17 PM

youtube got show 1 clip whereby a local-indian(he looks local-indian), after he finished his massage session in a shop, he don't want to pay money and he just walked out, and the female masseur held on to his short sleeve, telling the passerbys that the indian guy refuse to pay money after the session,

sundial
20-11-2020, 08:22 PM
points got no use.

Points for ego. The more points you have the bigger your balls.

noname123
20-11-2020, 08:36 PM

Confirm or not :eek:

CafeDean
20-11-2020, 10:42 PM
youtube got show 1 clip whereby a local-indian(he looks local-indian), after he finished his massage session in a shop, he don't want to pay money and he just walked out, and the female masseur held on to his short sleeve, telling the passerbys that the indian guy refuse to pay money after the session,

That means telling passerbyers she provides special? :D

cvfdgtr
20-11-2020, 11:02 PM

So since your points is very low, that means your balls are very tiny.

LooksLikeJesus
17-02-2021, 06:18 AM

You always have a lot of stories to tell. What a story man you are :D Too bad, nobody is responding to your posts.

lucuher
17-02-2021, 08:45 AM
Points, can buy any essential?

haha each 10 rep points you get 10% discount in Geylang...40$ CAT

sky_liner2
17-02-2021, 09:18 AM
The ML should have just follow him to withdraw cash from ATM

ceeko
17-02-2021, 09:48 AM
Points are EXTREMELY crucial and important for all members ok.

When I hit 100 points, I went to geylang, the OKT told me to show screenshot, I got 500 points that time and every book auto reduce $10 for Thai chick

When I hit 500 points, every 10 fucks for a thai whore. I get 1 free

When I hit 2000 points, the thai girl auto give me anal. Say 2500 point that time will ask 3P with neighbour thai girl give me simultaneous rim/blowjob somemore.

Points are FUCKING important hor!

talismann
17-02-2021, 10:20 AM

When I hit 100 points, I went to geylang, the OKT told me to show screenshot, I got 500 points that time and every book auto reduce $10 for Thai chick

When I hit 2000 points, the thai girl auto give me anal. Say 2500 point that time will ask 3P with neighbour thai girl give me simultaneous rim/blowjob somemore.

Its not important lor... Geylang isn't even open these days. You bluff people...:D

Bangster
19-02-2021, 05:26 PM
Please take note

walao this hurts to even read the whole post

i feel you man, brudder. Damn unfair.

Been there, done that. You're making me cry again.

Come, give me a hug

OsamaBinLaden
20-02-2021, 07:09 AM
i read thru the entire thread... and i still cannot understand the objective of this thread...

anyway... my 2 cents (not enough for mcd happy meal) opinion on this issue...

i just feel now that rep points are no longer the only important factor in this forum. with premium (P) membership... advertiser (A)... and donor (D)... rep points are very easy to earn now... so how do i determine if i wanna share or exchange points or contacts?

i look and the points AND the rep power... cos the rep power will also show how long one has been in this forum... the rep points will give an indication of how much he has contributed... as a rough guide for me to exchange contacts i will require at least 200 points and 10 power... that too will not guarantee i will exchange...

again... just my 2 cents opinion... :cool:

OsamaBinLaden
20-02-2021, 07:12 AM

at the time of posting this reply i have 2500 points and 18 rep power leh... i got one months free unlimited session at all geylang thai houses... :cool:

HonkyTonkyMan
20-02-2021, 10:18 AM
. i got one months free unlimited session at all geylang thai houses... :cool:

wah lao so good benefits.....want to EXCHANGE POINTS?:p:p:p

lookingaround
20-02-2021, 11:17 AM
simply say, higher the point the priority is given to one for having the top gal!:D