PDA

View Full Version : Any VERY reliable signs/ways to know whether gf is a virgin?

danthos
20-12-2007, 10:27 AM
Hey bros here, I've just joined this forum and did not regret doing it! Okay... this is going to be my first post and it starts out with seeking advice from you experts here... :D. Is there any very obvious ways or techniques to find out whether a girl is virgin or not? Other then asking right in her face which is most probably the answer might not be true due to the fact that she thinks I'm not ready to accept the fact or thinks that she is not ready to admit to me. I've asked her a few times before she is still a virgin but still she said no.

Interestingly, one day she suddenly broke down and admitted to me she have had many cases of no emotional strings attached - LIGHT (yes she used the word light) petting with about 4 or 5 guys after the dark times she was undergoing when she broke up with her bf which has like two years ago. (CURSE HIM). She felt depressed after the brokeout and resorted to such acts due to loneliness, sadness ,etc, well you all know it. But then, after I knew her 3 months ago, she claims that she stopped doing all these cause she found someone that she can love again. She also told me recently that she did blowjobs for all the guys that she had been and that's the furtest they went she claimed... This is the part which makes me worries most as I still suspect she is not a virgin from here...

Well now bros, now that you have heard my story... What I'm trying to raise here is the issue is that she lied to me cause she should've just told me the truth when I asked her right from the start. I also don't mind her past doings because all these is in the past, what for care? It cannot be undone...

So now, just a devilish part of me... any things I could do to further confirm my fears? Be it on the bed, etc, etc. :cool:

issan_madboy
20-12-2007, 09:20 PM
school holidays are on?:rolleyes:just give her past a pass.

hotsoup16
20-12-2007, 09:57 PM
Does it really matter to u? What u gonna to do if u know the answer. Dun rake up the past if u love this girl now

Sha_Gua75
20-12-2007, 11:16 PM
I've asked her a few times before she is still a virgin but still she said no.

you already got the answer from herself :D

thisisme
20-12-2007, 11:30 PM
virgin or not is not an issue.
The main concern is whether u love her or not.
If you are afraid that she is not clean, you can ask her to go for a check-up.

No point digging out the past.
This will not benefit the relationship in a long-run.
Things you not comfortable of regarding her past will haunt you.
Love her as what she is now. ;)

A||en
21-12-2007, 12:45 AM
If you love someone you love all the good together with the bad, virgin or not in the end you just want to get laid so does it matters?

alphonsus
21-12-2007, 01:58 AM
Dun open the mystery box unless you have fully prepared your feelings to deal with it.

:mad:

mayday
21-12-2007, 02:07 AM
IMHO, surest way is to ask her. if she loves u, she will answer truthfully..

Torres_Mok
21-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Does it really matter to u? What u gonna to do if u know the answer. Dun rake up the past if u love this girl now

agree with u! the more u ask the more u feel miserable! :cool:

colins
21-12-2007, 08:23 AM
Sorry Bro Danthos, actually what are you asking for in this new tread you've started? Signs and ways to confirm a virgin? Consolation for knowing this girl? Asking for reasons why she lied to you? Help for you to accept the reality from her truth? What fears are you referring to?

If you are asking specifically on how to identify a virgin, there is already an existing tread which is pretty new, you should be able to find your answer there.
cheers

EtherC
21-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Hmm you in love with the person or just her pussy?

Red_Tirak1099
21-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Why are guys into virgins? I've bonk my share of virgins & believe me its overrated.....I rather enjoy sex with someone who's know how to do it:rolleyes:

whycare
21-12-2007, 01:18 PM
virgin or not is not an issue.
The main concern is whether u love her or not.
If you are afraid that she is not clean, you can ask her to go for a check-up.

No point digging out the past.
This will not benefit the relationship in a long-run.
Things you not comfortable of regarding her past will haunt you.
Love her as what she is now. ;)

Well Said. Totally agreed. :)

Peter_North
21-12-2007, 02:05 PM
If you love someone you love all the good together with the bad, virgin or not in the end you just want to get laid so does it matters?

Likewise, if you love someone you love all the good together with the bad, FAT or slim ...etc.

Likewise, if you love someone you love all the good together with the bad, UGLY or pretty ...etc.

Likewise, if you love someone you love all the good together with the bad, HOT TEMPERED or demure...etc.

Likewise, if you love someone you love all the good together with the bad, MATERIALISTIC or frugal ...etc.

The POINT is all these noble statements start with the prefix "IF". So the threadstarter has a legitimate cause to PREFER a virgin. But whenever this question pops up, we get all these usual garbage about LOVE etc.

If he is already in love, he will not be asking this question, even if the girl is as ugly as Xiaxue. But as a man, he has expressed a preference, and mind you he is not asking for your moral opinion on his preference; he wants to find out the means to authenticate his preference.

You can express a preference for non-ugly girls; non-fat like pig girls etc. What can't you accept a preference for a virgin ?

hiad64
21-12-2007, 02:13 PM
I dun see it necessary for u to know if it is really not bothering u.... and to any girls, I dun think any gal will feel comfortable telling you their past sexual life style.

007 JP
21-12-2007, 02:30 PM
Yes there is sign,there should be a red mole in her ass if she is a virgin...

Secondly,if u cant manage to see,than after ur bonk wif her,the red mole should be able to transfer back to ur ass,its signifies u have won,just use ur finger to tuck into ur ass to feel it,and u could likely feel the result :D

danthos
22-12-2007, 11:41 AM
Hello all my fellow bros,

Firstly I would like to thank all of you for the replies... It made me realized many things which I should be thinking instead of those...

I also caused some confusion as I made a few mistakes in my post... the part where I asked her whether she is a virgin, she said yes... not no. Very sorry for this big mistake. As for whether what post was actually for, I guess there are no more need for this thread to exist other then the useful replies you guys gave me. I was actually asking for things that I could do to know whether she is or is not a virgin... I just felt that sharing my story to you guys and you can literally skip all those to the last statement which I have wrote...

I feel like a changed man now thanks to you guys... Why should I mind so much her past if I really love her that much? So I'm not going to think so much about this now and I have to admit though like what some bro has said here, I have opened up the 'mystery box', and my feelings are having a hard time dealing with them at the moment but I guess as time goes by, it will be better... Thanks again my fellow bros for the enlightenment... and...

Have a Happy Merry Christmas all!

JediSkull
22-12-2007, 03:09 PM
tat's y they say ignorance is bliss!~!~ ;) wat u dunno wun hurt ya!~!~

danthos
22-12-2007, 06:41 PM
tat's y they say ignorance is bliss!~!~ ;) wat u dunno wun hurt ya!~!~

True, true...