PDA

View Full Version : My wife don't wear bra at home

teenageboy
20-12-2007, 02:45 AM
My wife always wear a singlet with no bra at home, sometime even when my friends come to my house to chit chat. I always notice that my friends always glance at her nipple area, and sometime I get hard on. Sometime I was hoping that when i excuse myself to the bathroom or bedroom, my wife will be a little bit more playful with my friends and maybe secretly do some petting or even... Fxxx

Sometime I think that I may be sick, but it is my fantasy and It always get me hard on whenever i tried to create opporunities.. but none was successful.

Any bright ideas?

bochi
20-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Can I come your house and try make out with your wife ... :)

liberatte
20-12-2007, 11:27 AM
I think you're in to wife swapping me-boy.. :D I saw your other thread on this. I would suggest you get answers from swinger brothers and sisters here. There is another thread about orgies and groupies here.

Well, since you've mentioned it... maybe you can actually share with us some photos of your wife at home... :D Maybe, just maybe we can help you with your fantasy...

avarice
20-12-2007, 11:31 AM
Good idea, since he want people to see, no harm letting us bros see the pics.
If nice, hope to drop by one day too...

hotsoup16
20-12-2007, 11:38 AM
My wife always wear a singlet with no bra at home, sometime even when my friends come to my house to chit chat. I always notice that my friends always glance at her nipple area, and sometime I get hard on. Sometime I was hoping that when i excuse myself to the bathroom or bedroom, my wife will be a little bit more playful with my friends and maybe secretly do some petting or even... Fxxx

Sometime I think that I may be sick, but it is my fantasy and It always get me hard on whenever i tried to create opporunities.. but none was successful.

Any bright ideas?

Prove to us that u're not a kid who only fancies attention from the bros here:mad:

fiendish
20-12-2007, 11:43 AM
I am willing to sacrifice one weekend come to your place for a visit Bro teenageBoy

sammyboss
20-12-2007, 11:44 AM

Any bright ideas?

Yeah, u should share some pic of yr naughty wife showing with/without face as yr choice b4 we go further discussion. :rolleyes:

you n me
20-12-2007, 11:55 AM
I support all Bros recommendation ....

Roadrunner73
20-12-2007, 02:48 PM
Me too Me too....:rolleyes:

shiokmc
20-12-2007, 03:09 PM
Maybe, just maybe we can help you with your fantasy...

keke... plenty of support from us, no doubt .... especially if this fella can provide genuine pix :D plenty of 'Love' from SBF

84gunner
20-12-2007, 03:21 PM
when u excuse yrself to go bathroom or bedroom, yr wife gets playful wif yr frens, even fxxx? How long they take 2 fxxx, how long u went away??

Normal / most men wont wanna take advantage of frens' gfs / wives. But if u invite, I believe yr chances of success will be very high!!!

Agree wif brudders here, since it turns u on so much, show the pic(s) wif yr wife in singlet w/o bra. In remember once, during CNY eve, I was playing mahjong overnite at a fren's place. In the morning about 6+ or 7+ am, his wife just woke up, wearing white singlet w/o bra, came into the mahjong room asking whether we wan coffee / breakfast, etc. I can see the dark nipples sticking outta the singlet, but his wife not good looking & A-cup, so didnt bother to look further. Rather focus on the mahjong, not worth losing the mahjong.

initialD
20-12-2007, 06:34 PM

Any bright ideas?

you might as well drug ur wife and ask all ur frens to take turns...

another whacko...

carmeo88
20-12-2007, 07:35 PM
Believe the school holidays still here.:D

Robbie_williams
20-12-2007, 07:41 PM
Nice...hope TS story is for real....I'm willing to fulfill his fantasy....:cool:

chai1020
21-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Sometime I was hoping that when i excuse myself to the bathroom or bedroom, my wife will be a little bit more playful with my friends and maybe secretly do some petting or even... Fxxx

Any bright ideas?

Hmmm....how abt a x-mas party at ur house :D

davidtock
21-12-2007, 04:31 AM
Hey teenageboy, don't go around fooling us samsters! One moment you go around saying your wife don'y wear bra, the next moment you become Uptownboy and immediately said your gf colleague like her in this thread:

http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=79379

Don't waste our time please and get lost!

Peaceful
21-12-2007, 05:20 AM
when u excuse yrself to go bathroom or bedroom, yr wife gets playful wif yr frens, even fxxx? How long they take 2 fxxx, how long u went away??

Normal / most men wont wanna take advantage of frens' gfs / wives. But if u invite, I believe yr chances of success will be very high!!!

Agree wif brudders here, since it turns u on so much, show the pic(s) wif yr wife in singlet w/o bra. In remember once, during CNY eve, I was playing mahjong overnite at a fren's place. In the morning about 6+ or 7+ am, his wife just woke up, wearing white singlet w/o bra, came into the mahjong room asking whether we wan coffee / breakfast, etc. I can see the dark nipples sticking outta the singlet, but his wife not good looking & A-cup, so didnt bother to look further. Rather focus on the mahjong, not worth losing the mahjong.

well ,i mlucky tt my friend's wife is a babe.
we always had weekly mj session,usually i will stay over for the night.
his wife too dun wear bra to slp,and she will always come wake me in the morning,whenever she bend over her full cup B breast just exposed in my face.and well,you guys can guess the story next ya.

teenageboy
21-12-2007, 01:04 PM
Hi Bro,

Thanks all for the reply, I understand that when I post this msg, many will be willing to help me, but she is not the type that is very opened minded and once I tried to open my curtain when having sex with her, she refused.. sians..

Btw, I'm working as a professional and a trainer, sometimes i was very worried that when i exposed my identity to public and forum like this, it badly spolit my reputation..

I will be very careful when i take some pictures of my wife "without face" for you all to enjoy..

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 11:57 AM
I will be very careful when i take some pictures of my wife "without face" for you all to enjoy..
When you do maybe you points might go back up ;)

cyrus
25-12-2007, 12:29 PM
My wife always wear a singlet with no bra at home, sometime even when my friends come to my house to chit chat. I always notice that my friends always glance at her nipple area, and sometime I get hard on.

Any bright ideas?

It's nothing to shout about (from my point of view).

I used to stay over at my wife's home before we got married and my wife and her sisters (4 of them were back then between 21 ~ 27 yo) dun wear bra at home with only Tees and shorts.

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
25-12-2007, 12:30 PM
It's nothing to shout about (from my point of view).

I used to stay over at my wife's home before we got married and my wife and her sisters (4 of them were back then between 21 ~ 27 yo) dun wear bra at home with only Tees and shorts.Must be torturing for you.....going about with a hard-on :D

cyrus
25-12-2007, 12:44 PM
Must be torturing for you.....going about with a hard-on :D

Nah ... I was too busy concentrating only on my wife. ...

Eastpipper
25-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Npnt----no Picture No Talk

cyrus
25-12-2007, 02:49 PM
Npnt----no Picture No Talk

Yes, agree! That's what this forum is all about .. TALKING!

sexyblaze
25-12-2007, 05:41 PM
May I participate too ???? :p

sibaysong4u
25-12-2007, 08:01 PM
I dun wear underwear at home....so invite your wife to my home and she can see me Hard On:D

texas_red
25-12-2007, 08:54 PM
Nah ... I was too busy concentrating only on my wife. ...

Brother cyrus, you sure you weren't ogling at your wife's sis? :p If so I really must say that you are a true gentleman ;)

cyrus
26-12-2007, 08:10 PM
Brother cyrus, you sure you weren't ogling at your wife's sis? :p If so I really must say that you are a true gentleman ;)

Boh-pian leh .. future at stake .. have to switch off 'small head' and think only with BIG head. So always try to keep myself occupied with something and/or away from them.

My wife (gf back then) jokingly tease me that I can feast my eyes .. coz' her family girls dress like that at home. Even now all married, I go their house, still the same ..

texas_red
26-12-2007, 08:22 PM
Boh-pian leh .. future at stake .. have to switch off 'small head' and think only with BIG head. So always try to keep myself occupied with something and/or away from them.

My wife (gf back then) jokingly tease me that I can feast my eyes .. coz' her family girls dress like that at home. Even now all married, I go their house, still the same ..

So now you can feast your eyes, make up for lost time :p :D

humpcheepang
26-12-2007, 08:28 PM

Must salute to you, me surely bleed if I see 8 neh nehs at one go. What about your MIL, she got gun or no gun (Hokkien)?

CyberOKT
26-12-2007, 08:30 PM
Must salute to you, me surely bleed if I see 8 neh nehs at one go. What about your MIL, she got gun or no gun (Hokkien)?

Bro humcheepang, how abt 7 neh neh? nose got bleed :D

humpcheepang
26-12-2007, 08:32 PM
Bro humcheepang, how abt 7 neh neh? nose got bleed :D

Bro, you teasing me maths no good? 4 gals how come only 7 neh nehs?

hotsoup16
26-12-2007, 08:50 PM
How casn u stay focus ?:D

KingEros
26-12-2007, 09:53 PM
well, i m lucky tt my friend's wife is a babe.
we always had weekly mj session, usually i will stay over for the night.
his wife too dun wear bra to slp, and she will always come wake me in the morning, whenever she bend over her full cup B breast just exposed in my face.
and well, you guys can guess the story next ya.
Dun make us guess lah ...
If there is a story to tell, I'm sure yours will be better than the thread-starter's. :D

cyrus
27-12-2007, 10:29 PM

.. my mom always say .. "Don't be too 'tum-sim' .. finish what you have; not enough then take more ..! Don't waste food" ... haha!

Anyway, we bonk every night when I sleep over with her sisters in the same room.

teenageboy
28-12-2007, 03:10 AM
Hi those who wish to get more about it.. please PM me..