PDA

View Full Version : How to make GF do AR willingly?

Fetishes
21-10-2020, 12:11 PM
Been trying to convince my GF to do AR on me. But she doesnt want it as it is disgusting for her to lick the place when poop comes out.

Can anyone share how you convinced your gf/wife to do it? :(

tungsten
21-10-2020, 01:42 PM
U go lick her first

enzyme
21-10-2020, 08:56 PM
U go lick her first

I agree with this. If she enjoy, she will also understand that it pleasures you too.

I met quite a few ladies who shared that their ex-partners all wants a blow job but none of them want to reciprocate the favour back.

hamka
21-10-2020, 09:31 PM
Getting AR willingly by GF seems impossible. So, my question is, how do you make GF give BJ willingly? Hahahaha. :p

Rickey
22-10-2020, 11:12 AM
I agree with this. If she enjoy, she will also understand that it pleasures you too.

I met quite a few ladies who shared that their ex-partners all wants a blow job but none of them want to reciprocate the favour back.
Yes, agree with bro enzyme wat he said in his 1st statement...u hv to do unto others 1st wat u want others to do unto u ;)

As for the other one, yes it seems to be quite true in most of the cases...majority of guys do not like to lick their wives'/gfs' pussies fearing hygiene concerns, thinking their pussies down there r dirty n not properly cleaned esp after they pee and still hv urine smell after that, etc, etc...but not knowing how much pleasure they miss for themselves and their partners :(...i m one of the few exceptions...hehe

SBMEDSUP
22-10-2020, 12:20 PM
Dun force. Let gal willing do

James7Milner
22-10-2020, 12:58 PM

Agreed. By using force there is no happiness

ilovepantyhose
22-10-2020, 01:06 PM
if we cannot use the force, we are restricted to the outer rim

:p:p:p

Rickey
22-10-2020, 01:31 PM

Agreed. By using force there is no happiness
Yes, fully agreed with the 2 bros, force must never be used either way...but in fact u will be surprised that most gals are more willing n brave enough to bbbj us guys than we licking their pussies w/o even requiring us to wash our dicks 1st....but sad to say for many of the gfs or wives, their guy partners just don't like to go down n lick their pussy for them thinking it is dirty down there requiring them to wash 1st :(...sometimes the gals themselves also think in the same way as guys not allowing n telling them not to lick them below as they feel it is dirty inside there

itguy2008
22-10-2020, 05:58 PM
TS, you damn lucky. None of the bros here give you nonsense answers yet.

Normally I will hear funny answers like "send your gf to me, I will teach her how to do AR." hahaha.

unsung80
22-10-2020, 07:42 PM
I get AR from some of my FBs, no question ask, one of them would spread my legs wide apart and dive in... I only can just moan... :D

Cuntworth
22-10-2020, 08:02 PM
I get AR from some of my FBs, no question ask, one of them would spread my legs wide apart and dive in... I only can just moan... :D

U are not alone :D

Qwertys
22-10-2020, 09:44 PM

Normally I will hear funny answers like "send your gf to me, I will teach her how to do AR." hahaha.

Must be Andy Lau who say that hehe :D

jaccy
22-10-2020, 09:58 PM
if you willing to lick her, she is willing to lick yours too

Abildd
22-10-2020, 10:04 PM
We want to be touched the way we want to be touched, there's nothing to feel bad about, but different people have different tastes... If she finds the idea repulsive, you shouldn't make her feel bad for it.

Convincing might not go well. Asking is different.

Chess
22-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Don't need to ask, u just do it on her. She will reciprocate the action

itguy2008
23-10-2020, 01:36 PM
Same here. My FBs will do it. But funny thing is they do not do it for their bf or husband. I ask them why.....

They say they got an image to maintain in front of these people. Weird hor. With a stranger or an outsider like me, they don't have to worry how I judge them.

Rickey
24-10-2020, 07:56 AM

Hahaha bro...yahor, u so smart boy, how cum the rest of us never think of this ah...is it too late for me to say this now ???? :p...hehe