PDA

View Full Version : No signboard spa at marine parade

superstiffy
20-10-2020, 01:56 PM
Update: I go and look see yesterday... must say paiseh to all bros... the signboard is still the old one... i shoot bird see wrong.. the new signboard is for another place one...

Bros that know the place from few years ago... i pass by last week and see the signboard change liao... i think is maybe new people take over liao..

Dun have chance to go explore yet... any commando do recce already? Can share more info?

Pls dun ask me where... this place last time is sibei popular because got malaysia 三宝 so if you know can go look see... rem to share ur info with me via PM hor... gam siah :D

leonleonli
20-10-2020, 10:44 PM
no signboard spa is more dangerous. more easy to get attention. many cases. like nowsday, many spa front door going in, back door leaving. also, many year back, excelsior shopping center no signboard as well. therefore, secretly, but so obvious, better do not go.

afterdark616
20-10-2020, 10:46 PM
No signboard ventures from crab to spa business? Must be affected by Covid-19 :D

fangbang
21-10-2020, 04:03 PM
Haha the place that gave me a lot of happy memories. Wonder what happened to the girls who used to work there. All were great.

Zzz59
21-10-2020, 04:05 PM
Was a happening place long time ago.

afoosm
21-10-2020, 05:23 PM
Still have wonderful dreams of Esther... one of the most beautiful MLs ever as far as I’m concerned...

AllahTheMoonGod
21-10-2020, 06:03 PM
Still have wonderful dreams of Esther... one of the most beautiful MLs ever as far as I’m concerned...

Who can forget the 3 treasures.. Esther, Katherine & LV 😜 Such joys & pleasures all brought to an end in one calamitous day 😖😖

superstiffy
22-10-2020, 08:58 AM
Was a happening place long time ago.

Who can forget the 3 treasures.. Esther, Katherine & LV �� Such joys & pleasures all brought to an end in one calamitous day ����

Because got alot of people big mouth... kay kiang come here and write FR until got dragon got tiger end up tio raid... stupid until cannot quiet quiet enjoy must come and act hero... :mad:

i prefer LV leh... really chio like instagram model like that...

fangbang
22-10-2020, 12:25 PM
Completely agree re Lv. Prob the best there was ! But she retired right?

afoosm
22-10-2020, 04:09 PM
I can’t remember LV. Maybe I only tried and RTF Esther cos she’s too my type. The sweet, shy GND type. Really like doing with GF.

Songsong77
22-10-2020, 04:12 PM
I still have LV's number. She relocated to Cuppage for a while. But she doesn't pick up my phone anymore. I guess she stopped. LV was a very good bonk! Sibei chio and service on par with the best that I tried. I was quite sad when they got raided...

iPangPwee
22-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Who can forget the 3 treasures.. Esther, Katherine & LV 😜 Such joys & pleasures all brought to an end in one calamitous day 😖😖

Those were the days ..... best memories :D

fangbang
22-10-2020, 06:41 PM
Yea last she told me was that she met a guy and she was retiring. This was after cup page. Wow you got her no? Haha me not so lucky. Maybe not hansum enuff
But now she prob stuck in Msia also

I still have LV's number. She relocated to Cuppage for a while. But she doesn't pick up my phone anymore. I guess she stopped. LV was a very good bonk! Sibei chio and service on par with the best that I tried. I was quite sad when they got raided...

REARAdmiral
22-10-2020, 10:15 PM

Was Katherine also know as Kira? From penang?

superstiffy
23-10-2020, 09:23 AM

I follow her from grandlink --> marine parade --> cuppage... if can i will follow until msia.. :D

Was Katherine also know as Kira? From penang?

She from penang but dunno if she call kira

REARAdmiral
23-10-2020, 09:26 AM
I follow her from grandlink --> marine parade --> cuppage... if can i will follow until msia.. :D

She from penang but dunno if she call kira

Yup i remember that being ber other name. About 1.65-1.67m tall right? That place just disappeared overnight. If anyome still has her contact I'd really appteciate it. Will share a few of mine as well.

rexyed
23-10-2020, 09:36 AM
any bro got lobang near this area wanna excahnge wif me?