PDA

View Full Version : Circular Road

tandanbrown
19-10-2020, 08:48 PM
Hi all,

Wanted to find out more about circular road joints. Walked around a bit and I saw the prices quite standard:
$40 for 30 mins
$45 for 45 mins
$50 for 1 hr

Girls also generally above average. But I was wondering what's the catch. So cheap confirm the gq super ex. Anyone got experience can advise how the dmg is like?

If you shy/dont want spread can pm me also. I can share some fr or a few joints I tried in the past. Thanks

leonleonli
19-10-2020, 08:59 PM
Hi all,

Wanted to find out more about circular road joints. Walked around a bit and I saw the prices quite standard:
$40 for 30 mins
$45 for 45 mins
$50 for 1 hr

Girls also generally above average. But I was wondering what's the catch. So cheap confirm the gq super ex. Anyone got experience can advise how the dmg is like?

If you shy/dont want spread can pm me also. I can share some fr or a few joints I tried in the past. Thanks

that place prices are quite standard. just a matter whether SYT or MILF. mainly MILF la. do not expect to much. went number of time, but always AV. experience that before, just after AV, all MILF and SYT were setting and drinking along the bar waiting for the AV over. there are places such as 69, somethings like AI MEI. those may be possible to find SYT la, however, depending on your luck.

KKSingapore
19-10-2020, 10:44 PM
Hi all,

$40 for 30 mins
$45 for 45 mins
$50 for 1 hr

My experience is 50 entrance and standard pricing. The problem is that it is not subtle. Most are obvious HJ shops surrounded by crowded eateries. No subtle back entrance. Legend Soda is there but high chance you get spotted by someone you know.

Roll the dice.

DBZhu
20-10-2020, 11:15 PM
entrance is standard lah.
but when you are inside , you go and discover yourself.
depends of the chemistry , you can nego down.
if it's too pricey for you , then just say no.
i dowan get zapped or anything , so wont reveal here.

I notice when kenna AV usually because unlicensed.
there's one that changed name a few times based on the business registration,
so i am very scared of that place.