PDA

View Full Version : Thai Massage

Luckboy88
19-10-2020, 02:17 PM
Anybody tried T*** ********** spa before? They have a few branches scattered mainly in central/slightly west area. Thinking of trying in a few hours' time for my monthly massage

boomerangarang
19-10-2020, 02:34 PM
Massage there is ok. Additional you will only get basic. Price is a bit above market rate. So depends on you.

Dddnoob
19-10-2020, 02:42 PM
Thai auntie milf do solid massage only , other thn that i dont think u want any special offer by them

Luckboy88
19-10-2020, 02:43 PM
thanks for the MR bros. Sian thought can have some solid thai massage with decent hj to destress...maybe go somewhere else

cheesepotato
19-10-2020, 03:54 PM
nope. massage pricing is above market rate but below standards. Used to be 55 before COVID now up.

for that entry fee, might as well go to a legit spa with proper facilities and shower.

just go to golden mile if you want a thai fix, at least massage there is ok for the price

CumExplorer
19-10-2020, 08:06 PM
nope. massage pricing is above market rate but below standards. Used to be 55 before COVID now up.

for that entry fee, might as well go to a legit spa with proper facilities and shower.

just go to golden mile if you want a thai fix, at least massage there is ok for the price

bro can share which one is good in golden mile ?

boy_
20-10-2020, 01:04 AM

U seem very experienced on golden mile, are there any shops opened late at night?

KaiX89
10-11-2020, 11:58 AM
Anyone know a good Thai Massage place. I don't mind if it's clean.

Lizarre
11-11-2020, 02:15 AM
Anyone know a good Thai Massage place. I don't mind if it's clean.

Healthland is good for their Traditional Thai Body Massage. Clean spa and professional masseuse. They have several branches..... I often go to their Asoke branch. :D

LittleGiant
12-11-2020, 06:18 PM
Healthland is good for their Traditional Thai Body Massage. Clean spa and professional masseuse. They have several branches..... I often go to their Asoke branch. :D

Thai massage and massage in thai is different i think????

gorb
12-11-2020, 07:37 PM
Tried 1 hard Thai massage along Sims ave. Can ask them for back stepping.