PDA

View Full Version : Saudi King Pardons Rape Victim

The_Unrepentant
18-12-2007, 03:31 PM
hi , all eye mo and spanish fly lovers, maybe u wan to migrate there. Forget about these stupid potions.:D

the_e_ones
18-12-2007, 03:35 PM
Bro The_Unrepentant, ???

Red_Tirak1099
18-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Agree agree.......convert to Islam migrate there marry 4 wives or more....SG girls who complain about our MCP behaviour & looking for SNAG guys & all that jazz should be send to exile there too :D

The_Unrepentant
18-12-2007, 03:46 PM
Bro The_Unrepentant, ???

nothing. just find this news interesting. The rape victim was sentenced to 200 slashes from the earlier 50 slashes after she brought out her cases to the media.:eek:

http://politicalmavens.com/index.php/2007/11/27/use-annapolis-to-save-saudi-rape-victim/

200 slashes hor, ur kar ching sure pitt. I didnt know that woman also can be canned in saudi. That is wat i called equality.:rolleyes:

man can kena rotan woman also can.
rapist can kena rotan, rape victim also can. like tat then fair mah.:D

84gunner
18-12-2007, 04:42 PM
SG girls who complain about our MCP behaviour & looking for SNAG guys & all that jazz should be send to exile there too :D

agree, SG gals are overly protected, too proud, take things for granted

superbia
18-12-2007, 06:33 PM
:eek: 50 lashes to 200 lashes ... maybe there is something behind the scene not reported ...

Furyman
18-12-2007, 06:47 PM
i read somewhere before that in order for a muslim woman in arab who was rape to prove her innocent,she must produce 5 withness to prove she is rape,u think is that possible? will 5 man sit back and watch she kena rape then later go to court and say she is rape?

84gunner
18-12-2007, 11:55 PM
i read somewhere before that in order for a muslim woman in arab who was rape to prove her innocent,she must produce 5 withness to prove she is rape,u think is that possible? will 5 man sit back and watch she kena rape then later go to court and say she is rape?

ya, I tink it's either 4 or 5 witnesses, some more these witnesses must of od respectable social status. U are right about possibility of witnesses. I believe they cant administrate the law as saying cant report rape, or rape doesnt exist. So administrate it this way, just like SG Govt, cannot say dont have this or cant report that, but then gotta face some other consequences when u bring the matter to Court.

So I guess if the gals sia-lan, stuck-up attitude, hang up & sell or something like tat (maciam SG gals), they're asking for trouble!!!

Ronaldo
18-12-2007, 11:58 PM

So I guess if the gals sia-lan, stuck-up attitude, hang up & sell or something like tat (maciam SG gals), they're asking for trouble!!!

Wah! You so free.. Posting everywhere ah? hehehehe...
:D

84gunner
19-12-2007, 12:10 AM
Wah! You so free.. Posting everywhere ah? hehehehe...
:D

ya lor, me on holiday now mah, starting work only next month

assrammer
19-12-2007, 12:21 AM
bros, just want to say some shit here.

it's not sg girls kwai lan or act tow or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. it's basic survival instinct lah. knn, seriously, if got this tai tai wanna hook you up, give you money plus give you fuck (hhhmmm rhymes huh?), you dun wan meh? ok lah, must be to your visual liking lah. dun say you lah, i would.

sad to say, but if cha bo can hook up with well off bros here, you think they stupid meh? sure on mah. sad to say also, women not very visual animals. so they chin chye, who call us to be driven by testosterone?

anyways, some chee bys make their living like that, what to do? some benefit us, some dun, some make us very shiock, some dun, still boils down to what price you pay (oh, there are some exceptional ones, service si bey ho, for $60, know what i mean?)

like i said, there are exceptional ones, hope bros here meet the right people for you, if you dun, it's lesson, from someone up there, learn it and move on.

if you got good lobang, please share, thank you : )

ram ass!

dorto
19-12-2007, 01:03 AM
Agree agree.......convert to Islam migrate there marry 4 wives or more....SG girls who complain about our MCP behaviour & looking for SNAG guys & all that jazz should be send to exile there too :D

Err, may I know what is MCP behaviour? or what does MCP stands for? Thanks!

tomvoyeur
19-12-2007, 03:01 AM
man can kena rotan woman also can.
rapist can kena rotan, rape victim also can. like tat then fair mah.:D

Since when did u receive fairness in singapore?? Its not in the constitution leh. :D

Red_Tirak1099
19-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Since when did u receive fairness in singapore?? Its not in the constitution leh. :D
In SG, as long as your offence not political still got some degree of fairness la.....

Err, may I know what is MCP behaviour? or what does MCP stands for? Thanks!

MCP - Male Chauvinist Pig
SNAG -New Age Sensitive Man

jimijamison
19-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Have any of you watched The Kingdom?

Women will always be second class human beings

tungking75
19-12-2007, 12:34 PM
Do you guys know why this girl gets lashes?

It is prohibited for unmarried men and women to be together as you know in the muslim world.

Due to her getting rape, it gets her into more trouble, i.e 200 lashes becoz what was she doing with the man anyway. Therefore the moral of the story is, fuck quickly and get the fuck out. This girl must've been so cheong to be gang raped man.

SmellyDog
19-12-2007, 12:39 PM
Maybe the perpetrators got some royal blood in them ....

84gunner
20-12-2007, 02:58 AM
bros, just want to say some shit here.

it's not sg girls kwai lan or act tow or whatever the fuck you wanna call it. it's basic survival instinct lah. knn, seriously, if got this tai tai wanna hook you up, give you money plus give you fuck (hhhmmm rhymes huh?), you dun wan meh? ok lah, must be to your visual liking lah. dun say you lah, i would.

sad to say, but if cha bo can hook up with well off bros here, you think they stupid meh? sure on mah. sad to say also, women not very visual animals. so they chin chye, who call us to be driven by testosterone?

anyways, some chee bys make their living like that, what to do? some benefit us, some dun, some make us very shiock, some dun, still boils down to what price you pay (oh, there are some exceptional ones, service si bey ho, for $60, know what i mean?)

like i said, there are exceptional ones, bros here meet the right people for you, if you dun, it's lesson, from someone up there, learn it and move on.

wat talking u?

kwai lan, act tow = basic survival instinct?

And it's conflicting when u talking about tai tais hooking up wif other men. Similarly, gals hooking up with well-off men. How to hook men when they kwai lan or tow?

cha bo hook up with well off men, they not stupid, women not very visual animals, so they chin chye; wat talking u?? kwai lan, tow, then chin chye? not stupid, hook up well off men, chin chye?

84gunner
20-12-2007, 03:03 AM
In SG, as long as your offence not political still got some degree of fairness la.....

Ya, guys go NS at 18, gals go straight to University. After that, come out to working world, they earn 2.5 years' salaries, career advancement & experience ahead of their peers. When going out on initial dates, guys still expected to pick up tabs, send gals home.

Divorce cases, guys earning lesser salary than wife can ask for alimony?