PDA

View Full Version : PRODUCTION OPERATOR

Unbelieveable
11-10-2020, 02:15 AM
Always at Sheng Xiong Supermarket on weekends.Saw alot of these young china girls at the food court.Some look really pretty.Anyone can share if u ever bonl a china lady working in factories?

Himmler
11-10-2020, 03:34 AM
Always at Sheng Xiong Supermarket on weekends.Saw alot of these young china girls at the food court.Some look really pretty.Anyone can share if u ever bonl a china lady working in factories?

Haha bro... I also share the same thoughts as you. I also want to know.

Xgenre
11-10-2020, 07:52 AM
Their lives quite tough. Chatted with a few when I used Wechat. Typically they borrowed money to pay a middleman 中介费 to come here to work. These middlemen then to overstate how much they can work here. When they are here, they realised the pay is lower as there aren't as many overtime hours as they like. Some work 4 days rest 3 days and then work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Some single ladies are here because they are under pressure to marry back home. They wish to see the world and escape from society back home. Some married ladies are here to work to send money home. Strange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.

Himmler
11-10-2020, 08:06 AM
Their lives quite tough. Chatted with a few when I used Wechat. Typically they borrowed money to pay a middleman 中介费 to come here to work. These middlemen then to overstate how much they can work here. When they are here, they realised the pay is lower as there aren't as many overtime hours as they like. Some work 4 days rest 3 days and then work 3 days and rest 4 days.

Some single ladies are here because they are under pressure to marry back home. They wish to see the world and escape from society back home. Some married ladies are here to work to send money home. Strange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.

How you get the contacts bro...I tried wechat neatby but no luck leh

bignehneh
11-10-2020, 08:10 AM
WeChat nearby at which location? Now difficult to find la. Last time in China. Just use nearby then can look for chicks to F for free. Many of them quite pretty but bushy down below

skywalker11
11-10-2020, 08:19 AM
I know of a lady she is looking for a Singapore Husband (Not married)she has a young kid in China, if keen can PM me. She hopes to 一身一世 with her. But no one night stand kind. She is really very quiet and innocent type.

nineteen99
11-10-2020, 08:23 AM
I know of a lady she is looking for a Singapore Husband (Not married)she has a young kid in China, if keen can PM me. She hopes to 一身一世 with her. But no one night stand kind. She is really very quiet and innocent type.

Never trust PRC. They can act very well.

Unbelieveable
11-10-2020, 09:01 AM
Care to share how to get such lobang.The quality is so much better that the ktv.Bushy below no issue, at least it is much fresher than those at massage palour and cost cheaper.

John0721
11-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Just Remember the golden phrase 婊子无情,戏子无义.

Xgenre
11-10-2020, 09:15 AM
Never trust PRC. They can act very well.

Cannot generalise like this. Having met many of them, I think once you understand where they are coming from, it is easier to avoid misunderstandings and find common ground. First question you need to ask, what is the definition of a PRC? Actually even the PRC do not know what being a PRC means. Their country is so big. North South East West, you mean all of them can get along? The Northerns and Southerns may not like each other. The Westerners (Sichuan/Yunnan) may not have things to chat with Shandong people. They themselves may not like some of their own countrymen.

Last time I used wechat nearby at around Jurong West, Sembawang, Woodlands area. Many work in electronics factory. Some work in F&B. Actually wechat is like their FB, Instagram, PayNow etc etc all rolled into one.

Not all are lowly educated. Many are working professionals. Some are researchers at NUS with Phds, Masters students, Nurses at hospitals etc.

Unbelieveable
11-10-2020, 09:18 AM
i agreed not all PRC are bad.Some are really nice gem.

infrection
11-10-2020, 11:07 AM
WeChat nearby at which location? Now difficult to find la. Last time in China. Just use nearby then can look for chicks to F for free. Many of them quite pretty but bushy down below

Armpit also hairy too

lipe
11-10-2020, 11:35 AM
Bro,

Do not get turn off by bushy cunts nd hairy arm pits.

Remember : danger is 危 機 - in danger there is opportunity.

When you come across bushy cnts and hairy arm pits. Do not get turned off.

Take this opportunity to teach the girl merits of hairless cunts and arm pits. You can also offer to shave for them. This will make you stand out from the crowd.

The girl will be impressed and you earn brownie points.

Armpit also hairy too

Mouse2020
11-10-2020, 11:51 AM
Bro,

Do not get turn off by bushy cunts nd hairy arm pits.

Remember : danger is 危 機 - in danger there is opportunity.

When you come across bushy cnts and hairy arm pits. Do not get turned off.

Take this opportunity to teach the girl merits of hairless cunts and arm pits. You can also offer to shave for them. This will make you stand out from the crowd.

The girl will be impressed and you earn brownie points.

Very good advice bro, never thought of it :)

Unbelieveable
11-10-2020, 03:57 PM
It is not about how bushy their below is or they have armpit hair, it is about their character and look which should be better than the KTV girls, the pub girls and the mssage ones.

Unbelieveable
11-10-2020, 03:58 PM
Saw a lot of pretty ones at Sheng Xiong supermarket at Serangoon North.The quality is better given they didnt do a lot of makeup

Xgenre
11-10-2020, 05:59 PM
Saw a lot of pretty ones at Sheng Xiong supermarket at Serangoon North.The quality is better given they didnt do a lot of makeup

Generally PRC girls take greater care of their bodies. Most i observed watch what they eat and remain slim. They have their own ideas of what is healthy. Some Singaporean girls spend so much time, effort and money on hair, make up, clothes, bags, shoes etc.. end up the most basic item (their body) is neglected. Still fleshy leh. The PRC factory girls.. no branded bags, make up, shoes etc but as long as figure good and face nice, I think many Singaporean guys will prefer them.

If you want to date them, you have to remove their impression of a Singaporean guy. They think Singaporean guys do AA style (go Dutch on payment). So they may not want to go out for dinner with you because they think we will make them pay for their share of the meal. Actually I do not know of any Singaporean guy who will go Dutch on a date.

ajlover
11-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Met one from tan tan, she claimed not active there, friend installed for her. So far met 2x, no action, when I asked about work condition, really tough... same like what I know about factory operators... also hairy armpit (cos she worn sleeveless). Difficult part is she is here less than 1 yr, cannot get used to local food, only China food...

Unbelieveable
11-10-2020, 06:05 PM
i thought Singaporean guy will pay when going out dating.

Xgenre
11-10-2020, 06:12 PM
i thought Singaporean guy will pay when going out dating.

That is not what they believe. So in their mind, Singapore guy may earn more than me, befriend me on wechat, ask me out and expect me to pay half the dinner cost. Who will want to go out? Go search the term (AA制). Then Google 新加坡的AA制. Many articles

https://news.nestia.com/detail_share/452854?media_type=1

I think we not so sia sway as to ask girls out and them expect them to pay.

Xgenre
11-10-2020, 06:20 PM
when I asked about work condition, really tough... same like what I know about factory operators... also hairy armpit (cos she worn sleeveless). Difficult part is she is here less than 1 yr, cannot get used to local food, only China food...

Actually the hairy armpit thing is quite interesting. I think ladies only started shaving armpits from mid-1980s onward. Many early HK shows have actresses with hairy armpits. I remember Cherie Cheung has a hairy armpit in a movie. Many PRC ladies I know have started shaving.

The not used to local food part is true. Many find our food too oily and sweet. So if you date them, can bring them to China restaurants in SG. If you are meeting 东北 girls, can bring them to 东北人家 restaurant in Chinatown. Solid food at tze char prices. Their 锅包肉 sibei delicious. The staff see me bring different girls there until they start to give me dirty look. :D I like to eat but dunno what to order mah. So I bring people who know what is nice lah. :p

They also have this food concept called 大气 where they order many dishes (way beyond what they can eat). It is like a show of respect to you. A 东北 lady bought me dinner. She ordered 6 dishes and then end up eating a sliced potato dish only because this is what her mum cooks for her at home. Remember, she is paying for dinner. She ordered so many dishes as a form of respect to me. So when we date them, we can order more dishes too. The prices at many restaurants are tze char prices. Not too expensive.

ajlover
11-10-2020, 07:30 PM
Actually the hairy armpit thing is quite interesting. I think ladies only started shaving armpits from mid-1980s onward. Many early HK shows have actresses with hairy armpits. I remember Cherie Cheung has a hairy armpit in a movie. Many PRC ladies I know have started shaving.

The not used to local food part is true. Many find our food too oily and sweet. So if you date them, can bring them to China restaurants in SG. If you are meeting 东北 girls, can bring them to 东北人家 restaurant in Chinatown. Solid food at tze char prices. Their 锅包肉 sibei delicious. The staff see me bring different girls there until they start to give me dirty look. :D I like to eat but dunno what to order mah. So I bring people who know what is nice lah. :p

They also have this food concept called 大气 where they order many dishes (way beyond what they can eat). It is like a show of respect to you. A 东北 lady bought me dinner. She ordered 6 dishes and then end up eating a sliced potato dish only because this is what her mum cooks for her at home. Remember, she is paying for dinner. She ordered so many dishes as a form of respect to me. So when we date them, we can order more dishes too. The prices at many restaurants are tze char prices. Not too expensive.

The hairy armpit history i have no idea.

Food wise she is ok, went both at China shop opp Chinese garden mrt, because that is all she knows and i know nuts about where to find. She never try to order expensive food too.i think she is not brain washed yet or maybe she is not young anymore, contented to have some outside food will do. They will save as much as they could, cant bear to eat outside. If I make 50 bucks a day, I will behave like them too

Unbelieveable
12-10-2020, 06:02 AM
they are not as materialistic as compared to the other trades.Only expects basic necessity and less likely to double timed you.Simple and easy to maintain

Himmler
12-10-2020, 08:06 AM
they are not as materialistic as compared to the other trades.Only expects basic necessity and less likely to double timed you.Simple and easy to maintain

Where do you usually hook them up. Using apps or ?

Robocrap
12-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Where do you usually hook them up. Using apps or ?

Yah I also want to.know.

Unbelieveable
15-10-2020, 05:54 AM
I tried going to the industrial areas and use my wechat to scan but with limited success.Got a few but mostly Malaysian but one thing i noticed is that they are very cautious

JacqueMerlin
28-09-2022, 11:53 AM
Reviving this thread as I have been fucking this mother of 3 whose husband is a piece of shit. I heard from her that some of her colleagues and ex colleagues from the factories she worked at also have similar problems. She showed me some pictures of her friends who are already in Singapore, some with families in China but alone in Singapore. And quite a few of them look pretty good. Anyone of you here have ever went on a FWB relationship with any factory operators or factory staffs where these women seems to be in abundance? Share some stories.

I am meeting mine again later tonight. I will update this thread after our tryst.

DTCEPL
28-09-2022, 12:35 PM
I got stationed and worked in PRC for 7 years (ended my tour in 2017), most PRC Ladies are nice people but they are cultural very different from SGP. Chinese Ladies are brought up very differently from SGP Ladies, and each Province/City will have their unique behaviour etc., so one need to truely understand that, in order to mixed and get along with them well.

Enjoy, have fun and wish all best of luck:p!

LordVader
28-09-2022, 12:56 PM
TStrange if you ask me. Wife working overseas to feed husband and child in China.

Same as Pinoys coming over here to work as domestic helpers isn't it?

JacqueMerlin
28-09-2022, 01:58 PM
I got stationed and worked in PRC for 7 years (ended my tour in 2017), most PRC Ladies are nice people but they are cultural very different from SGP. Chinese Ladies are brought up very differently from SGP Ladies, and each Province/City will have their unique behaviour etc., so one need to truely understand that, in order to mixed and get along with them well.

Enjoy, have fun and wish all best of luck:p!

Thanks for the tips.
Just sharing a bit on what happened 2 days ago on Monday night. I worked late on Monday and didn't leave office until late. Didn't drive because I had to meet a customer near the town area and we went drinking. I have been talking to my operator with the local husband who don't work and she found that I was going drinking. So I asked her out of fun if she can make her way out that night to meet me after my meet up with the customer. And surprisingly she agreed to. I paid for grab to ferry her over to the area where there are some bars and I met her dressed up. Honestly speaking, she isn't a looker but her figure is very well maintained. I asked her to wear something more revealing but she was worried about being seen by her husband who has returned home and still refusing to work. She told me she changed into it at a 24h coffeeshop nearby.

She arrived after my customer left and we met at a nearby area and we walked over to get some drinks. She admits she is not a good drinker and her limit is merely 2 pints of beer. So by the end of 1 pint, she was already acting high. I didn't order anymore beer and gave her a shot of hard liquor instead after coaxing her to try.

We left the bar while she was slightly high and I was still walking straight. While walking to the nearby building, I suggested taking a grab to botanical gardens for a walk carefully avoiding the town area due to F1. She was high and we frenched madly in the grab. I inserted my hand into her bra to grope her C+D- cup boobs. Must have been too steamy for the driver :D But he wasn't too bothered by it. So I tipped him when we got off.

I suggested doing public fuck but she was shy. We walked deep into the darkness of botanical garden. Like how I coaxed her to drinking the hard liquor, I coaxed her to take off her underwear. We didn't take off everything except for the necessary parts. As I sat on the grass perch in the darkness, she bent her knees and inserted my cock into her pussy. The alcohol exacerbated her moans, so I had to cover up her mouth As the position was a bit awkward, she had to take the lead in the movement. It didn't take too long for me to shoot my load into her pussy.

Cleaning up was a little bit of mess but we didn't mind it. I sent her home by grab till her void deck and thanked her time and efforts. We are meeting up again tonight. But I'm driving tonight and not drinking. So, any suggestion? Hotel again? or car sex? :D

Cannot generalise like this. Having met many of them, I think once you understand where they are coming from, it is easier to avoid misunderstandings and find common ground. First question you need to ask, what is the definition of a PRC? Actually even the PRC do not know what being a PRC means. Their country is so big. North South East West, you mean all of them can get along? The Northerns and Southerns may not like each other. The Westerners (Sichuan/Yunnan) may not have things to chat with Shandong people. They themselves may not like some of their own countrymen.

Last time I used wechat nearby at around Jurong West, Sembawang, Woodlands area. Many work in electronics factory. Some work in F&B. Actually wechat is like their FB, Instagram, PayNow etc etc all rolled into one.

Not all are lowly educated. Many are working professionals. Some are researchers at NUS with Phds, Masters students, Nurses at hospitals etc.

Yes agreed. I remember a guy i met who kept talking about this PRC ex colleague he had in the 2017 period at a local factory in Sanminah SCI, pretty and good figure, well educated working as a professional in the production department as an executive, not operator. But he didn't have the guts to ask her out on a date. It became a regret for him.

Xgenre
28-09-2022, 02:40 PM
I notice many production operators are sort of cheated by the middleman. They paid a lot of middleman fees only to discover that the income in SG is not that high if there is no overtime pay. They also under-estimate the cost of living in SG as many are leaving China for the first time. For quite a few, coming to work here is the first time they experience life outside China. If they are not from Southern China, life is SG is a big cultural shock as our habits and food differs greatly from their home cities. The living environment is quite bad as they live in bedrooms with 3-6 others sharing the room. Their toilets can be shared between 6-10 others. Squatter style living in our HDBs and Condos.

Many prefer to find a fellow PRC bf while in SG. They can be married in China but once they are in SG, both behave like a single person again. Once any party returns to China, the relationship is over. No long term future too since both are likely to be from different provinces. The benefit of such an arrangement is they can rent a maste bedroom together. No need to squeeze with many others and can have a clean toilet. The living environment is their top concern. Unfortunately, SG guys cannot really solve this problem for them so we are not as attractive to them. Many SG guys just want to pump and dump.

If you can treat them respectfully, there are many nice PRC girls out there. If you meet a single, unmarried PRC lady, be very careful. They always begin with marriage in mind. You will be the hunted rather than the hunter. They are also more sophisicated now than 10 years back. If you bring them to a Chinatown PRC restaurant, that is actually seen as low class restaurants to many. The normal standard now will be like Tan Yu Grilled fish in Bugis Junction or Haidi Lao (Heidi Lau :D).

Same as Pinoys coming over here to work as domestic helpers isn't it?

I'm not sure if it's the same though. China is still a very patriachal society. many families strongly believe their bloodline must continue otherwise they cannot face their ancestors. They pay ridiculous amount of dowry (RMB$200K-$1M) to get married and once they have a son, the wife is not always needed. Many marriages are match made and not love based. Just a contractual deal. Now China is lacking brides as many girls were aborted/killed due to the 1 child rule.

Why bother feeding her when the bloodline is secure? The queen in the family will always be the mother in law. Traditionally the husband passes all his pay to his wife who will then control the family finances. You think the MIL will see her son being controlled financially while MIL lives in the same house? Not always so better let the wife go out work and take care of herself financially. Sometimes if I see things cruelly, these ladies are like a surrogate mother. Buy a womb (downry) to continue the bloodline and then... The child will be 'used' as a guarantee she will always send money home wherever she is. The wife may not be as welcomed by her parents as some believe married daughters are pails of spilt water. The status of these ladies in China are not that high. They only hope their sons will remember to take care of them when they grow up. At least this is the impression I get from chatting with many of them.

So they tend to see SG girls as lucky spoilt brats.

iluvbreast
28-09-2022, 03:23 PM
I notice many production operators are sort of cheated by the middleman. They paid a lot of middleman fees only to discover that the income in SG is not that high if there is no overtime pay....

Many prefer to find a fellow PRC bf while in SG. They can be married in China but once they are in SG, both behave like a single person again....Many SG guys just want to pump and dump.

If you can treat them respectfully, there are many nice PRC girls out there. If you meet a single, unmarried PRC lady, be very careful. They always begin with marriage in mind. You will be the hunted rather than the hunter. They are also more sophisicated now than 10 years back. If you bring them to a Chinatown PRC restaurant, that is actually seen as low class restaurants to many. The normal standard now will be like Tan Yu Grilled fish in Bugis Junction or Haidi Lao (Heidi Lau :D).

I'm not sure if it's the same though. China is still a very patriachal society. many families strongly believe their bloodline must continue otherwise they cannot face their ancestors....Now China is lacking brides as many girls were aborted/killed due to the 1 child rule.

Why bother feeding her when the bloodline is secure? The queen in the family will always be the mother in law. Traditionally the husband passes all his pay to his wife who will then control the family finances. You think the MIL will see her son being controlled financially while MIL lives in the same house?......

My 2-cents worth, actually that is what these girls claim, over paying their placement agents...they actually know....otherwise why do they keep coming back or why do they keep staying here?

I used to be in this tooling company where we supply 'pick & place" equipment to semi-con companies, so interacting with PRCs and Malaysians happens frequently.

The going rates back then was like 6-8 months of their salary (that was what they paid to come to Singapore), is to them the first contract is the worst (usually 24 months), they are literally getting 16-18 months pay to do 24 months job...subsequent contracts are then lucrative.

Some who were more daring/desperate will work part time at KTVs or pubs selling ladies drinks...but from my limited knowledge most don't because they are already deemed well paid.

Quite a number of these ladies are not that keen to return to PRC especially those with higher education...the reason is Singapore is pretty cheap, if they were to enjoy the same living standards (convenience and all), they probably have to go to first-tier cities, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc. Mind you, I felt poor the last time I visited Beijing a few years back before the pandemic, bloody bowl of beef noodles cost me SGD12?! and it was in some roadside noodles shop. Lucky I was on a work trip so it didn't really matter. I shared this with an executive (in bed :D) and she was like, of course that is the norm.

I agree that these ladies are more sophisticated, some are more open minded, some are on the look out for nice men to settle down with, some are into one-night stands, and some are out for FWB.

The thing with them is if you know one, you will know many many :D:D:D

JacqueMerlin
28-09-2022, 04:42 PM
My 2-cents worth, actually that is what these girls claim, over paying their placement agents...they actually know....otherwise why do they keep coming back or why do they keep staying here?

I used to be in this tooling company where we supply 'pick & place" equipment to semi-con companies, so interacting with PRCs and Malaysians happens frequently.

The going rates back then was like 6-8 months of their salary (that was what they paid to come to Singapore), is to them the first contract is the worst (usually 24 months), they are literally getting 16-18 months pay to do 24 months job...subsequent contracts are then lucrative.

Some who were more daring/desperate will work part time at KTVs or pubs selling ladies drinks...but from my limited knowledge most don't because they are already deemed well paid.

Quite a number of these ladies are not that keen to return to PRC especially those with higher education...the reason is Singapore is pretty cheap, if they were to enjoy the same living standards (convenience and all), they probably have to go to first-tier cities, Beijing, Shanghai, Guangzhou, Shenzhen etc. Mind you, I felt poor the last time I visited Beijing a few years back before the pandemic, bloody bowl of beef noodles cost me SGD12?! and it was in some roadside noodles shop. Lucky I was on a work trip so it didn't really matter. I shared this with an executive (in bed :D) and she was like, of course that is the norm.

I agree that these ladies are more sophisticated, some are more open minded, some are on the look out for nice men to settle down with, some are into one-night stands, and some are out for FWB.

Yes, when Ifirst encountered an 'educated' PRC girl back like probably 10 over years ago, it redefined my perception of them. Some can speak good Enlish like those working in hospitals. Managed to fuck a few nurses in the past. Some were just looking for a good time here and aren't that keen in marrying. But some are very interested to settle down in Singapore.

Till now, the most number of PRC girls I can find are from factories. The executive level of girls are also quite plentiful. So when the guy kept talking about the PRC girl ex colleague from sammina SCI, I wasn't so surprised that they can produce girls that are worth a second look.

Emoshernal
28-09-2022, 04:47 PM
I notice many production operators are sort of cheated by the middleman.

I think not only production operators are cheated, construction workers and other trades too. Basically all the middlemen are sharks, bigger than those you see in JAWS the movie :D

Steventan
28-09-2022, 06:01 PM

Nice sharing. Thanks

Xgenre
28-09-2022, 09:59 PM
Basically all the middlemen are sharks, bigger than those you see in JAWS the movie :D

That's true. They kenna twice the fees. Pay to middleman in China and pay again to middleman in Singapore.

Anyway, PRCs in Singapore have annual leave like us too. Normally they save it up to return to China. Given that it's too expensive and difficult to return to China now, you can bring them for a holiday if you wish to. They can easily travel to Bangkok, Bali and Malaysia

JacqueMerlin
28-09-2022, 11:20 PM
That's true. They kenna twice the fees. Pay to middleman in China and pay again to middleman in Singapore.

Anyway, PRCs in Singapore have annual leave like us too. Normally they save it up to return to China. Given that it's too expensive and difficult to return to China now, you can bring them for a holiday if you wish to. They can easily travel to Bangkok, Bali and Malaysia

Yes. Visa free travel. Invest a little bit of money to go on a trip to Bali for a 4 day 3 night motorcycle adventure, Bangkok four a 3 day 2 night holiday, drive up to Malacca over the weekend and visit the night Market and clubbing. All you need to do is to pay for their air ticket, book the hotel and pay for it. All she needs is to attend and spread her legs in the room. I have done that with some of the prc girls i have met in Singapore.

LordVader
29-09-2022, 06:41 AM

Ain't that the truth.

Jabba
29-09-2022, 09:16 AM
I think recently many vietnamese ladies working in Singapore.Saw a few at Sheng Xiong

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 11:46 AM

Yes, I second that, bringing them on holidays are the easiest, it is more fun too. From my experience, if they are willing to go on a holiday then usually they have no issue sleeping with you.

It is actually more fun also especially since you have companions to go sight seeing with.

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 12:01 PM
Yes, when Ifirst encountered an 'educated' PRC girl back like probably 10 over years ago, it redefined my perception of them. Some can speak good Enlish like those working in hospitals. Managed to fuck a few nurses in the past. Some were just looking for a good time here and aren't that keen in marrying. But some are very interested to settle down in Singapore.

Till now, the most number of PRC girls I can find are from factories. The executive level of girls are also quite plentiful. So when the guy kept talking about the PRC girl ex colleague from sammina SCI, I wasn't so surprised that they can produce girls that are worth a second look.

Oh yes, the thing about PRCs is that there is a much greater variety in terms of looks and behaviours.
Our locals Chinese are mostly Hokkien, Hock Chew, Hock Cheng, Cantonese, Teochew, Hakka, Hainanese, etc. Southern Chinese.

Those from Dongbei are much more openminded (sometimes in a way more coarse) and can outdrink me under the table. There was a few times, I 'gotten' drunk and they (different gals at different times) took me back to their place, I had a hardon while pretending to be sleeping, only to peep and saw her staring at my cock before touching it.....:D

For those older bros, they will know, last time you go to Kian Teck area where the PRC operators stayed (a hostel) you would a lot of nice cars parked there everyday, some of these PRC operators have 'boyfriends' to pick them up on their off days or some are part timers working in PUBs and KTVs so the cars will pick them up at about 8-9pm, sometimes I passed by the area then I would see some of those pretty and fair PRCs (and they really just dress like GNDs, but with make up) and just board the cars...

Xgenre
29-09-2022, 12:44 PM
It is actually more fun also especially since you have companions to go sight seeing with.

When we travel with Sg girls, we tend to follow their timing as they have many places to shop at. While waiting for them to finish shopping, we feel like we are being abandoned. With PRC, no such worry. They will surely stick to you because many cannot speak English. But the PRC requirement is that among the places you bring them... at least 1 or 2 must be nice enough for them to take photos and videos for them to post on their social media. must give them 5-10 minutes to do their thing。打卡

For those older bros, they will know, last time you go to Kian Teck area where the PRC operators stayed (a hostel) you would a lot of nice cars parked there everyday, some of these PRC operators have 'boyfriends' to pick them up on their off days or some are part timers working in PUBs and KTVs so the cars will pick them up at about 8-9pm, sometimes I passed by the area then I would see some of those pretty and fair PRCs (and they really just dress like GNDs, but with make up) and just board the cars...

You just opened the eyes of many guys to Kian Teck. :D Now still got ladies dorm? 10 years ago is it? From what I heard last time, Kian Teck have curfew leh. Cannot stay out too late. No transit hotel nearby too. Sad life. Wake up, take company bus to work. End work, take company bus back to dorm. It's like us serving NS. Like an army bunk I hear. No personal freedom to deviate too much unless you can find a guy to drive you around during rest time.

Plus PRC scared of gossip. If someone takes a photo of them entering different cars on different nights and send in their wechat group, whole world know. Quite a few living in Kian Teck is looking for sponsor to help them shift and live outside. But SG guys mainly pump and dump. Few willing to pay monthly rental.

Nearby used to have a quiet Singpost then. Quite good for posting stuff on weekends. No need to join the crowd at Jurong Point. Not sure if still around. Most of us have been avoiding the dormitory area since Covid started.

jov_Tei
29-09-2022, 01:11 PM
When we travel with Sg girls, we tend to follow their timing as they have many places to shop at. While waiting for them to finish shopping, we feel like we are being abandoned. With PRC, no such worry. They will surely stick to you because many cannot speak English. But the PRC requirement is that among the places you bring them... at least 1 or 2 must be nice enough for them to take photos and videos for them to post on their social media. must give them 5-10 minutes to do their thing。打卡

You just opened the eyes of many guys to Kian Teck. :D Now still got ladies dorm? 10 years ago is it? From what I heard last time, Kian Teck have curfew leh. Cannot stay out too late. No transit hotel nearby too. Sad life. Wake up, take company bus to work. End work, take company bus back to dorm. It's like us serving NS. Like an army bunk I hear. No personal freedom to deviate too much unless you can find a guy to drive you around during rest time.

Plus PRC scared of gossip. If someone takes a photo of them entering different cars on different nights and send in their wechat group, whole world know. Quite a few living in Kian Teck is looking for sponsor to help them shift and live outside. But SG guys mainly pump and dump. Few willing to pay monthly rental.

Nearby used to have a quiet Singpost then. Quite good for posting stuff on weekends. No need to join the crowd at Jurong Point. Not sure if still around. Most of us have been avoiding the dormitory area since Covid started.

The kian teck dorm was last time half ladies and half men dorm i think. sundays last time all the bmw , merc all come wait then the ladies come 1 by 1. all tio bao 1 i think. some is really chio. I work in the marine trade so sundays i rest there can see. But it was like 10+ years ago.

JacqueMerlin
29-09-2022, 01:56 PM
The kian teck dorm was last time half ladies and half men dorm i think. sundays last time all the bmw , merc all come wait then the ladies come 1 by 1. all tio bao 1 i think. some is really chio. I work in the marine trade so sundays i rest there can see. But it was like 10+ years ago.

Nowadays, they reside in residential areas with several sharing a flat. Less harsh in terms of living conditions. The factory operators I fucked stay in places like Woodlands, Taman Jurong and Jurong west area where factories are closer. No curfew at all. Sometimes I can even bring them out overnight and send them to work directly.

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 01:58 PM

not just Sundays because those in electronics work in shifts...so sometimes day time the gals just off work....how I know? well my boss then (and mentor) drove and still drives a Merc :D

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 01:59 PM
Nowadays, they reside in residential areas with several sharing a flat. Less harsh in terms of living conditions. The factory operators I fucked stay in places like Woodlands, Taman Jurong and Jurong west area where factories are closer. No curfew at all. Sometimes I can even bring them out overnight and send them to work directly.

yup Kian Teck was like almost 20 years ago....

Xgenre
29-09-2022, 02:04 PM
yup Kian Teck was like almost 20 years ago....

Wah. 20 years ago. Did you witness the glory days of the Malaysian Chinese factory operators in the 80s and 90s? They were replaced by PRC operators subsequently. The Malaysian Chinese operators period caused many marriages to fail in the Jurong/ Boon Lay area :o

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 02:14 PM

Now I think there isn't anymore, like what another bro said these ladies usually share flat together, they prefer places where the company transport picks them up.

Last time in Kian Teck as far I know there were no curfew, I mean if the gal off for a few days then? Semicon people work like 4 night shifts then off for 3 days then work 3 day shifts, then off 4 days etc.
I remember going to the airport from kian teck in the morning to BKK after my friend's shift (she was like a zombie throughout the journey), after reaching BKK, immediately go for Thai massage, followed by a light but spicy meal before retiring back to our room until afternoon. She really enjoyed the meal maybe because she was from Szechuan.

I always like Szechuan gals (she and her friends), they have such fair and smooth skin, and they have ample breasts, big and yet soft :D:D:D

Laopizhui
29-09-2022, 02:18 PM
Now I think there isn't anymore, like what another bro said these ladies usually share flat together, they prefer places where the company transport picks them up.

Last time in Kian Teck as far I know there were no curfew, I mean if the gal off for a few days then? Semicon people work like 4 night shifts then off for 3 days then work 3 day shifts, then off 4 days etc.
I remember going to the airport from kian teck in the morning to BKK after my friend's shift (she was like a zombie throughout the journey), after reaching BKK, immediately go for Thai massage, followed by a light but spicy meal before retiring back to our room until afternoon. She really enjoyed the meal maybe because she was from Szechuan.

I always like Szechuan gals (she and her friends), they have such fair and smooth skin, and they have ample breasts, big and yet soft :D:D:D

To add on, sze chuan girls got more pinky nips. Pussy also more pinky. Dong bei is also good. But their lungs power too power. Can burst ur ear drums

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 02:20 PM
Wah. 20 years ago. Did you witness the glory days of the Malaysian Chinese factory operators in the 80s and 90s? They were replaced by PRC operators subsequently. The Malaysian Chinese operators period caused many marriages to fail in the Jurong/ Boon Lay area :o

No lah, I was still studying in the 80s and 90s ahhahaah, don't make me look so old leh....20 years ago will be early 2000s.

We still have Malaysian operators/executives then but they mostly stayed in JB, I followed a few to JB after their shift (stayed in their place, there was a guest room for me, well for most of the night anyway :rolleyes:) and you see they just took out their pass and tap through the gentry like we take MRT, unlike me who need to queue at the customs to stamp passports.

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 02:36 PM
To add on, sze chuan girls got more pinky nips. Pussy also more pinky. Dong bei is also good. But their lungs power too power. Can burst ur ear drums

Maybe it is because land area is very big so people there tend to talk loudly...and maybe because their dialect (东北话)sounds funny.

The 东北娘们s I know are more sporting and outgoing and are pretty fun, the only thing is they have this habit of eating raw garlic....imagine you are frenching a garlic....or sometimes have a cock smell like garlic after your exit the cinema :p

jacky43
29-09-2022, 02:46 PM
We may be seeing reduction in PO coming 30 yrs. Bec the 4G VIPs focus on other industries. A member brought up a page from the past. Sanmina PCI. If I am not mistaken, Liu Hong Mei was working there. May she rest in peace.

That was liked 15 yrs ago. A PT WL told me she worked as PO b4 she gave up. She said it was boring with shits salaries. Does she mean she done well this 15 yrs as WL? I cannot remember who it was? Could be ex H14 Sophie. Please do not ask her if u take her, if she returned after PT back into biz in July.

iluvbreast
29-09-2022, 03:03 PM
We may be seeing reduction in PO coming 30 yrs. Bec the 4G VIPs focus on other industries. A member brought up a page from the past. Sanmina PCI. If I am not mistaken, Liu Hong Mei was working there. May she rest in peace.

That was liked 15 yrs ago. A PT WL told me she worked as PO b4 she gave up. She said it was boring with shits salaries. Does she mean she done well this 15 yrs as WL? I cannot remember who it was? Could be ex H14 Sophie. Please do not ask her if u take her, if she returned after PT back into biz in July.

I think this Liu Hong Mei was working in Agere Systems rather than Sanmina...well of course the salaries are shit compared to being a WL...then again, qualifications required for Production Operators are not that high to begin with.

Eequalmc2
29-09-2022, 03:05 PM
I also like Sichuan gals.

jacky43
29-09-2022, 03:22 PM
Leong Siew Chor, a Chinese Singaporean, was born sometime in 1955. He had an identical twin brother, who grew up and lived with him in Singapore. Aspects of his life were based on court documents and some media reports covering the case.

According to sources, Leong was married to an unknown woman after reaching adulthood. In total, the couple had three children: a son and two daughters. His eldest daughter was a teacher while his only son was still an undergraduate student at the time Leong faced charges of murder and theft for the case of Liu Hong Mei.[3] Leong, who completed his pre-university education and National Service, joined Singtel as an employee and worked for around 20 years between 1976 and 1996. During his employment tenure at Singtel, Leong was enrolled in a diploma course in Singapore Polytechnic and obtained a diploma in Electronics and Communication Engineering in 1983. Leong was able to understand English as a result of his relatively highly-educated background.

In February 1996, Leong decided to leave Singtel and set up his own business. Unfortunately, the business did not do well. In April 1997, Leong decided to take up a job as a production supervisor at Lucent Technologies Microelectronics Pte Ltd. The company was eventually restructured and renamed as Agere Systems Singapore Pte Ltd. Leong was deployed at Agere's factory in Serangoon North Avenue 5 and assigned a permanent night shift from 7.00pm to 7.00am the next day. As of May 2005, his gross monthly salary as a factory supervisor was worth S$3,743, not excluding his shift allowance.
--------
Thank u, Sir! Next time I do my home work b4 post in Internet. An advice from founding father to a reporter who interview him. Many yrs ago.

Do your home work b4 u ask questions?

Forgive me. Liu was orgin from Manchu. I remembered after funeral, we moved into lunar 7 mths. And Liu colleagues pool $ and hired Taoist and Buddhist monks to pray for her. Today Thinking over it I feel sad a 22 yrs old PRC girl came here and die here. Thinking out of the box. All PRC nationals have worked, migrated and married into this red dot. To born locals with PRC wives. Please treasure your wives, she is a gem.

JacqueMerlin
29-09-2022, 03:57 PM

Not Sanmina. I confirmed.
Do you know anyone over there? I heard there are some quite good looking prcs in the executive office and production operators.

Cochran
30-09-2022, 01:54 AM

They are the best

JacqueMerlin
30-09-2022, 07:27 AM
They are the best

The most memorable szechuan operator i fucked used to stay in the east. Short with big boobs, maybe DD. came into her always whenever she's having her safe period. Some of the most memorable times.

iluvbreast
30-09-2022, 12:08 PM
wah so many like szechuan gals :D:D

I guess we like them spicy....

SchoolOfLife
30-09-2022, 12:20 PM

Indeed bro, the spicier the better :D

jefi
30-09-2022, 04:07 PM

Same here as well.

loneyheart
30-09-2022, 06:11 PM

SG started to know szechuan when there was a very massy earth quake in wenchuan back then even those came SG from others PV oso said they from SC .
Just this year they had a earth quake again ... so r we expecting more szechuan FLs / MLs ? :)

Xgenre
01-10-2022, 08:51 AM

I suppose you will bring them to eat 川菜 right? 辣子鸡,酸菜鱼,水煮牛肉, tan yu grilled fish etc. A few times I broke out in cold sweat because they ordered the full version, not like the reduced spiciness we are used to. Then after the meal when they asked me where shall we go to next...

My real answer is I want to go home and shit. Just sit on the toilet bowl and hear my tummy complain and my anus cry when I finally shit out all that crazy chilli. :D

Laopizhui
01-10-2022, 09:07 AM
I suppose you will bring them to eat 川菜 right? 辣子鸡,酸菜鱼,水煮牛肉, tan yu grilled fish etc. A few times I broke out in cold sweat because they ordered the full version, not like the reduced spiciness we are used to. Then after the meal when they asked me where shall we go to next...

My real answer is I want to go home and shit. Just sit on the toilet bowl and hear my tummy complain and my anus cry when I finally shit out all that crazy chilli. :D

I learn the hard way also. So I either bring my own milk to drink or ask for a bowl of Cleer soup to wash the spicy off a bit by dipping the meet into the clear soup. Drinking soda pop drinks or hot drinks will only burn u more

Dragon2024
01-10-2022, 10:48 AM
SG started to know szechuan when there was a very massy earth quake in wenchuan back then even those came SG from others PV oso said they from SC .
Just this year they had a earth quake again ... so r we expecting more szechuan FLs / MLs ? :)

Agreed with you and formerly dunno.

ClassicPepsi
01-10-2022, 07:02 PM
Agreed with you and formerly dunno.

My exact sentiments.

hicum
01-10-2022, 10:20 PM

Haha after the meal I straight away look for the nearest toilet :D

iluvbreast
03-10-2022, 03:07 PM

It depends, my own experiences were quite some time back, since I stopped hanging out with them after getting into a relationship with my ex-wife.

The thing is these gals were usually from villages, towns or 2nd/3rd tier cities back home (and there were doing similar job, production supervisor/operators back home), the executives were usually from larger cities like Chengdu or Chongqing.

They were not as sophisticated nor that exposed to different cultures (food) so I bring them eat different things first like our white pepper crabs, sometimes Indian food, Japanese food etc. food they don't get to eat back home.

While there were no Wechat, Xiao Hong Shu back then, you will be surprise these gals will still take pictures of themselves with the food, 留念 they said. It was only after a while then they started craving for Szechuan food, then I go with them to eat lor.

Actually those I hung out with, they prefer to cook their own szechuan food. Szechuan is a big place, every little city and town cooked differently....

One szechuan gal told me to drink a bit of milk before eating would help, so I just innocently ask, 你有吗? :D she then glanced at me, I was like :confused:

It only dawned on me after dinner ended when she said she was a little tired, so being the nice gentleman I am, I had to book a room and rest:D

DTCEPL
03-10-2022, 03:12 PM
One szechuan gal told me to drink a bit of milk before eating would help, so I just innocently ask, 你有吗? :D she then glanced at me, I was like :confused:

It only dawned on me after dinner ended when she said she was a little tired, so being the nice gentleman I am, I had to book a room and rest:D

Always healthy and tasty to have your milk fresh from the source:p

justin69
03-10-2022, 04:42 PM
Anyone can share who are the likely targets?

First few times Smile at you?
Next few times wave at you?
Follow by saying hi and smile?

Are the above signs of she is interested in you?

Jabba
07-10-2022, 01:01 PM
Is there a plateform to talk toVietnamese girls.Saw this particular girl working in supermarket and will like to befriend her.

justin69
07-10-2022, 01:15 PM
Is there a plateform to talk toVietnamese girls.Saw this particular girl working in supermarket and will like to befriend her.

China = Wechat
Malaysian/Singaporean = WhatsApp
Taiwan = Line
So what the people in other countries commonly used?

JacqueMerlin
15-10-2022, 06:25 PM
China = Wechat
Taiwan = Line

Telegram getting popular.

aqua2004
15-10-2022, 08:14 PM
China = Wechat
Taiwan = Line

there is apps call Zalo that also quite popular at vietnam.

Bigbluebird
16-10-2022, 10:22 PM
China = WeChat (But many Vietnamese use too)
SG = Whatsapp
Thailand and Taiwan = Line
Vietnam = Zalo
Scammers and all the 见不得光 = Telegram

Anyone knows Myanmese usually use which app or which app to source for them :D

JudyS438
17-10-2022, 04:16 PM
China = WeChat (But many Vietnamese use too)
SG = Whatsapp
Thailand and Taiwan = Line
Vietnam = Zalo
Scammers and all the 见不得光 = Telegram

Anyone knows Myanmese usually use which app or which app to source for them :D

Scammers also make cold calls using +65 numbers :D

sky_liner2
20-10-2022, 02:46 PM
There was a news about a married supervisor of a factory in Sillypore quite a few years back, got into relationship with his factory staff, but later because of loan money issue and killed this gf, chopped her into pieces and scattered her remains over few places. Quite a scary one thou......

JacqueMerlin
21-10-2022, 12:12 PM
There was a news about a married supervisor of a factory in Sillypore quite a few years back, got into relationship with his factory staff, but later because of loan money issue and killed this gf, chopped her into pieces and scattered her remains over few places. Quite a scary one thou......

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallang_River_body_parts_murder

This one? I really pity the girl. That murderer was hanged after that. Deserved that. Killed a Good girl for some money. Seriously wtf.

bigjade
22-10-2022, 03:21 PM

He is a fucking psycho!

Xgenre
22-10-2022, 03:41 PM
I remember this case. Different parts of her body was found all over Singapore. I think her feet wasn't recovered. The mortuary guys had to add a pair of wax feet after they had stiched the different parts of her body back. The Chinese belief was to die with a full corpse.

But this case is really an outlier. Most interactions with production operators don't end so tragically.

sky_liner2
25-10-2022, 02:09 PM
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kallang_River_body_parts_murder

This one? I really pity the girl. That murderer was hanged after that. Deserved that. Killed a Good girl for some money. Seriously wtf.

Yes, this is the one. Thank you for sharing the link.

LhongGe
04-11-2022, 06:49 AM
Telegram getting popular.

Ya seems like it but i am not really sure how to use it

heyloser
06-11-2022, 12:32 AM
Ya seems like it but i am not really sure how to use it

Just try and see

JacqueMerlin
17-11-2022, 08:59 AM
Last night manage to hook up a factory operator moonlighting in the hfj. Nowadays ringgit depreciating like mad and she is looking for ways to go to Singapore for work but all the companies she applied to have no more quota. Not bad, milf with good figure. Paid her rm600 overnight. Since she has to leave early to start work at her day job.

justin69
17-11-2022, 11:14 AM
For most of the China single mum, how come the kids are in the care/custody of the Mum and they don't like to talk about the children's father?

JacqueMerlin
17-11-2022, 01:20 PM
For most of the China single mum, how come the kids are in the care/custody of the Mum and they don't like to talk about the children's father?

Absentee father. Even if they aren't, the wife will be too lonely overseas. So they are good targets for some.

Xgenre
17-11-2022, 04:08 PM

Normally these PRC mum with PRC kids are not production operators right? The monthly school fees, living expense in SG will be more than what they can earn as a production operator.

justin69
17-11-2022, 04:47 PM
Normally these PRC mum with PRC kids are not production operators right? The monthly school fees, living expense in SG will be more than what they can earn as a production operator.

How much is consider as okay to them? How much can a production operator earn in Singapore and how much is that as compared to China's salary? Can anyone give an enlightenment?

iluvbreast
29-11-2022, 04:59 PM
Last night manage to hook up a factory operator moonlighting in the hfj. Nowadays ringgit depreciating like mad and she is looking for ways to go to Singapore for work but all the companies she applied to have no more quota. Not bad, milf with good figure. Paid her rm600 overnight. Since she has to leave early to start work at her day job.

U went to a HFJ in JB bro JacqueMerlin?

justin69
08-02-2023, 09:04 PM
I always thought when it came to KCing, only MLs were good at it. Long story short, meet an atb who does decent job in Singapore. Occasionally our paths cross as we walk to work or home. As the days go by, we smile at each other and wave. One day, I mustered up the courage to meet her and added her Wechat. As we chat, she asks me to help her apply for PR and I tell her it's not easy or possible. In the last few days, she told me that her son has no one to take care of him in China and that she wants to marry someone here just to get her PR and bring her son over. She knows that I am married and someone she can not marry, but somehow I find that they have similar stories.

loneyheart
09-02-2023, 05:13 PM
I always thought when it came to KCing, only MLs were good at it. Long story short, meet an atb who does decent job in Singapore. Occasionally our paths cross as we walk to work or home. As the days go by, we smile at each other and wave. One day, I mustered up the courage to meet her and added her Wechat. As we chat, she asks me to help her apply for PR and I tell her it's not easy or possible. In the last few days, she told me that her son has no one to take care of him in China and that she wants to marry someone here just to get her PR and bring her son over. She knows that I am married and someone she can not marry, but somehow I find that they have similar stories.

So d u upped her ? :)