PDA

View Full Version : Fabulous Fliz by Eden Garden (Pic Avail)

AdamVIII
17-12-2007, 01:58 PM
Fliz
21 Years old
1.57m
33B'24'35
$160/90min/2shots
Happy Holiday Promo @ $140
Super GFE

Click here for Preview! (http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/eden8garden/Flix.jpg)

SDBA
17-12-2007, 02:06 PM
Fliz

[SIZE="4"]Click here for Preview! (http://i161.photobucket.com/albums/t203/eden8garden/Flix.jpg)

Bro Adam, look nice, May i ask got what service?

AdamVIII
18-12-2007, 11:35 AM
good new promo at $118 booking start now:eek:

Eroticsex
18-12-2007, 05:56 PM
good new promo at $118 booking start now:eek:

This is solid pricing bro AdaM.
Just wonder what kind of service will they provide? CIM or BBBj or??
10q.:)

AdamVIII
19-12-2007, 12:04 PM
21yo, 1.57m, 45kg
33B'24'35
BBBJ/CIM/GFE/Frenching

AdamVIII
20-12-2007, 05:58 PM
Bro who tried, pls share FR. Thanks

Dancing
21-12-2007, 02:06 AM
Hmm, I am suprised or i should say very suprised that nobody post FR on this cute little girl.

Amber from mystic smsed me 3 days ago to tell me that her friend is in SG now and ask me to go support but din know where or who shes working.So, i went into group and indeed, i found her in mysticmodel group, but was suprised that her thread was under adam's thread as i din know they work together. I also realised that the name was spelt differently. Anyway, just nice i will be going to BS with some of the brothers from TCSS on thursday, so i might as well booked her after my BS session.

As usual, i was late again when i booked a slot at 8pm today. Got the room number, went up and saw a syt opened the door for me. Bros who have tried amber must not miss this fliz.

After a stick of cigg, she led me to the bath room. Her shower is actually nothing to shout about. At that point of time, i told myself, siao liao, don know whether the service good anot. But, the real action awaits me on bed.
Her catbath also nothing to shout about, but the BBBJ is good, and she gets wet damn easily. After 5mins of BBBJ and my autoroaming on her, she capped me and ride on me. Switched to missionary then unloaded.

The best part comes after i unload. She din even give me time to rest. Straight away, she catbath me then give me another one times good BBBJ. Really suck till i buay tahan. After a good long 15mins of BBBJ, my turn comes liao. Catbath her from head to toe, toe to head. She really wet till my whole hand also wet, but never squirt leh:( She request me to cap on then action starts. But well, so fast 2nd round where can shoot. Ride till her legs soft, my legs soft, she cum 3 times still cannot. I give up. Called mystic to request for another slot. More suprised that nobody booking her after me. But i request that i pay her for the first slot, then i go to my car to take money for the second slot. Paid her, put on my clothes quickly go take my money then come back again. Has a quick shower, lied on bed hug here and there, had some talking, but a bit difficult cos her english really very pte ltd. Lasted for about 1 hr, things really going slow and steady. She then start to climb on me and give me another good, long and deep BBBJ. As usual, i catbath her then caps on. Ride till she tired, i tired, finally unload my second shot. Lead me to the shower, clean me up, paid her and left happily. One more thing, shes a ver good kisser. The type of feelings she give me is like i was with my first lover.

On my way home, ask mystic whether can booked her overnight, but was told no overnight service, Dissappointed:(. Booked another slot on her for next friday. Bros who don try her now will regret as i believe the promo will end soon once bros here discover this cute little girl, but this is my personal opinion. The decision will still lies on mystic or adam. Overall, her attitude was just like amber, lots of GFE. This time round, i will not have the same regret as i had on amber as i tried this girl early. If i not worng, its onli her 3rd or 4th day here. Bros that going to try her, pls be gentle to her. Anyway, the above is my personal opinion, bros who have tried her may post ur FR so that we can compare as one man's meat maybe another's poison.

Name: fliz or flix (i also dunno which one is the correct one)
Looks: Different from pics(Syt and looks will grow)
Boobs : 33B?? 34B?? (around there)
Frenching: Yes(alot)
Painting: Allowed
Massage: Yes(but not pro type)
GFE: Very good
RTF: Already booked

AdamVIII
21-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Thank bro Dancing for FR.:D

AdamVIII
22-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Thank bro hd07 for FR:D

AdamVIII
22-12-2007, 08:19 PM
New pics uploaded!!! :D

AdamVIII
23-12-2007, 01:13 PM
HOLIDAY SPECIAL (23-25th) rate at 98/90/2:D

Maveric
23-12-2007, 01:21 PM
Bro Adam, just submitted my details to ur group. Just happened to saw ur thread.ur front page gal look stunning!!! would like to book a slot later today if the gals in ur group appeals to me. Approve me Quick!!! many thanks in advance

AdamVIII
24-12-2007, 01:09 PM
HOLIDAY SPECIAL (23-25th) rate at 98/90/2:D

AdamVIII
25-12-2007, 01:40 PM
HOLIDAY SPECIAL (23-25th) rate at 98/90/2:rolleyes:

AhNiu
25-12-2007, 11:17 PM
Promised to write a FR on this gem Fliz, 2nd time i tried a girl from Eden Garden and i must say the standard is high (1st being Amber) and girls are very service orientated.

Name: Fliz
Looks: 80% similarity to pic (better in person)
Boobs : 7.5/10 (33B i think with juicy nipples)
Frenching: Not allowed (she say dun like)
Painting: Didn't try
Massage: Yes (petite girl but does massage with strength)
FJ: 9/10 (Tight pussy)
GFE: Very good
RTF: Not likely with so many choices ard and she's going back on 31st Dec.

*After all the action with her lying down beside me on the bed, felt she has some resemblence with this HK actress Meng Jia Hui, 蒙嘉慧...

Bros who's interested to try this gem, do hurry! she's going back on the 31st of Dec...

Woofie
26-12-2007, 01:24 AM
HOLIDAY SPECIAL (23-25th) rate at 98/90/2:rolleyes:

Hope tat the Promo rate continues after Xmas Bro. Thnx! :p

AdamVIII
26-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Thank bro AhNiu for FR. Hope to see more FRs:D

Snuber
26-12-2007, 10:31 PM
Finally had the time to pen my FR after a busy schedule over the Xmas period. It's strange that there are so few reports on this gem.

I was plesantly surprised when she opened the door.....She has this cutesy girl-next-door look while dressed in a white translucent lingerie, reflecting a sense of innocence yet sexy at the same time. And she bears a slight resemblance to Apple Hong from TCS imo.

Poured me a glass of water and broke ice at the same time. It was then that I realised she's a very mischievous gal as we poke fun at each other. After lotsa giggling, she finally got me to go for a bath by telling me not to blame her if my session time slot ends so soon..... kekekek

Was chitchatting with her throughout the bath, with her massaging my didi, resulting in a strong suction bbbj. After a while, I turned around to let her srcub my back......... with some massage by her natural B cuppers as well.

Decided it was enough and we quickly dried ourselves and adjourned to the bed. Sat down on the bed and she began to attack my nipples ferociously while stroking my manhood at the same time. BBBJ for a short while and I had to stop her as I felt the urge to cum. Reversed our roles and I returned the favour to her......... ferociously as well. It was like a beast ravaging its prey, slowly torturing it, taking in the sights and enjoying the fulfillment it delivers.

Found various hotspots which will triggle her giggles without a doubt. Was rubbing her clit and sucking her nipples at the same time ........... my manhood was being stroked gently to faster speed as she breathes faster. The feeling is simply electrifying and I quickly don the armour for my didi, ready for the initial penetration which is to come.

Started with woman on top and had to insert in SLOWLY though she is quite well lubricated already. Had to stop her from moving for a while and get myself accustomed first......... any slight fast movement and i would have cum! Yes......... she's very tight down there. Bros trying her better take care of her...... for I still wanna RTF......

Changed into other variations with her on top all the time. Finally, had her pussy sliding along my didi.... all the while planting mini kisses around those palces where I can still reach with my mouth.... The familar sensation is just too much to bear in such a steamy scene that I grabbed her hips and thrust till I cum shortly. She collapsed on my body and both of us rest for a while, catching our breaths.

Cleaned and washed up and had another round of teasing before bidding her farewell, promisng that i will look for her again before she leaves.

Looks : Cute and pretty. Bears slight resemblance to someone
Body : Age of innocence and au natural B cuppers which are a handful with brown nipples. Complexion is slightly tanned.
BBBJ : Strong suction with tongue action. Bros who prefer gentle ones have to let her know. Does balls licking as well and performs abit of AR.
FJ : VERY tight!!! I just loved being inside there!!! :D
Attitude and GFE : Superb! Mischievous gal who will not let your session be a boring one.

She will be leaving next week, so dun miss this unnoticed gem!

Dancing
27-12-2007, 03:37 PM
Bro snuber, u are feeling strange on so little FR?? In fact tell u the truth, i am shocked. Not becos i part of OKT or wat, but i don understand such a good bonk how can bros here missed it, and i don want bros to regret like me when amber was in sg that time. Anyway, i looking forward to my 2 slot with here tomolo nite.

Snuber
27-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Bro snuber, u are feeling strange on so little FR?? In fact tell u the truth, i am shocked. Not becos i part of OKT or wat, but i don understand such a good bonk how can bros here missed it, and i don want bros to regret like me when amber was in sg that time. Anyway, i looking forward to my 2 slot with here tomolo nite.
Yup........ too little in fact. We can't control if others think that you or I r the OKTs...... let them be cos in the end. It's them who miss out on this great bonk. If fake, they will know and can complain in the same thread. Doesn't make sense for the OKT by keep posting fake FR if he wants to make a living rite?

I saw Amber's thread for some time liao but hesitated as well. Then saw a number of favorable FRs and decided to try. But too late liao...... it's her last day and all the slots are taken...... :(

Hmm....... tmr's ur RTF......... mine's coming up real soon too! :D

Dancing
27-12-2007, 11:11 PM
Yup........ too little in fact. We can't control if others think that you or I r the OKTs...... let them be cos in the end. It's them who miss out on this great bonk. If fake, they will know and can complain in the same thread. Doesn't make sense for the OKT by keep posting fake FR if he wants to make a living rite?

I saw Amber's thread for some time liao but hesitated as well. Then saw a number of favorable FRs and decided to try. But too late liao...... it's her last day and all the slots are taken...... :(

Hmm....... tmr's ur RTF......... mine's coming up real soon too! :D

Bro, u never tried Amber?? I can tell u its really a lost for u. I will be going to bangkok to look for her in april:D

AdamVIII
28-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Thank bro Snuber for FR:D

Snuber
29-12-2007, 03:00 AM
Bro, u never tried Amber?? I can tell u its really a lost for u. I will be going to bangkok to look for her in april:D
Damn u bro! I hate you! :mad: :D

Dancing
29-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Damn u bro! I hate you! :mad: :D

Bro, tell u something which u will hate me more. Fliz will be my tour guide as well.:p:D

Snuber
29-12-2007, 04:10 PM
Bro, tell u something which u will hate me more. Fliz will be my tour guide as well.:p:D
Wah lau eh........... dunno you got so many tricks to KC both of them.... somemore they are frens! :D

Teach leh...... :p

Nara
30-12-2007, 02:36 AM
Had a simply enjoyable session with Fliz yesterday afternoon and thanks to Adam/Eden Garden for the arrangement.

I have nothing really good and new to add abt Fliz except, I think, i will be happy to arrange for more activities with "Adam" or "eden garden" in 2008 as soon as ladies of good spirits appear.

If you've been around, you'll notice: This Organiser deserves at least a little praise for v promptly responding to sms, arrange for my request and for choosing quite the nicest, hotel for my fun and games:))

i think it says quite a bit abt overall quality and for the slightly more discerning, it certainly is easier to get into the mood.

bizarre
30-12-2007, 04:16 AM
Short FR on Fliz.

Boobs : 7/10 (handfull)
Frenching: Not allowed
Painting: Didn't try
Massage: 6.5/10
FJ: 7/10 (Tight pussy)
Service: 7/10 (hardworking)

Dancing
30-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Wah lau eh........... dunno you got so many tricks to KC both of them.... somemore they are frens! :D

Teach leh...... :p

Learn from walabis lah. He's the master.:p:D