PDA

View Full Version : Prince KTV HuangJiang

Pages : [1] 2

petrolheadsg
17-12-2007, 11:21 AM
OK as all CP cheongsters know, seasons change and so do hotspots. At one time Amazon was THE place to go to for quality and quantity of MMs. At other times it was HuiHua, Huatai, etc. While a lot has been said of Jiayi...I believe this KTV deserves special mention.

I've started this particular thread as requested by bros who have been frequenting this particular palace of passion.

It is here where hardcore cheongsters have been transformed (you know who you are and going back to NY :-) after finding soulmate.

It is here where bros clamor after beauties calling them back right after having sat/fucked by other bros just the day before :-) Yes that good!

It is here where KJs and MMs capture the hearts and wallets of bros...and to which the bros give in so willingly :-)

It is here where Manager He would attend to us bros like VVIP and search all 5 flrs to find MMs to match our individual tastes even late in the game (10pm)
...and come up trumps!

It is here where Models know us Singaporeans well (I think we broke record by sitting almost half of the group in one go eek!)

So let the stories flow............

and_alloy
17-12-2007, 12:39 PM
So let the stories flow............
wah u so free ah? office nothing to do meh? :p

petrolheadsg
17-12-2007, 12:43 PM
wah u so free ah? office nothing to do meh? :p

oi look who is talking about being free to post...think you have more than me bro. Share your story here lah :-) and advice to other bros wanting to experience Prince at its best! over to you

Optimus_Prime
17-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Bro petrolhead, so how was your recent trip :p Just come back last wed and ready to share your war-stories liaoz ah :D

Pls post one FR of this place lei. I heard so much of it but dunno how it works here.

and_alloy
17-12-2007, 02:13 PM
oi look who is talking about being free to post...think you have more than me bro. Share your story here lah :-) and advice to other bros wanting to experience Prince at its best! over to you
me where got story there. me green horn, last time round vegetarian :p

petrolheadsg
17-12-2007, 02:56 PM
ok let me start the ball rolling with a brief description. Just random thoughts so nothing sequential/chronological.

Prince is about 10 min ride out from CP. you can take roti van that will charge about 30 rmb or now with metered taxis I believe it was just under 20 rmb.

funny how it always seems longer to get there than coming back haha....maybe the anticipation of choosing your beauty for the night makes it seem a longer ride in :-)

on last trip we spent about 4 nights partying there consecutively. For other bros perhaps a longer streak !

Gals on average seem a little older than JY...about 20 and hovering thereabouts. In JY and BBS you tend to find younger gals. And with that sometimes you get lucky and other times not when getting a gal with good attitude in terms of servicing (both in the KTV and ahem) and entertaining.

Side comment - at BBS I suspect some of the gals are really under the legal age but if you dont ask then you get no lies. If this is your kinda thing...well no further comment eitherways. This is just there as a data point.
Anyway back to Prince

So the gals here are a little more experienced but hey 20 is still no old hen and I think its at the ripe age where they have garnered enough experience to know how to treat you well without associated hangups you get from the immature girls.

There are abt 5 levels at Prince. If I am not wrong the first 3 (not including the floor) will give you balcony views of a large stage where shows are performed nightly. Pretty good show with cirque dela soliel (cant spell french ...sorry) and singers. Note that there is an extra charge levied on rooms with balcony view. The plus is that with this balcony annex, you get to have some private quiet time with your MM away from the maddening party if you wish :-) Obviously there have been alleged stories of full on action happening here haha...but I would not know of any such things happening. I will deny all knowledge if confronted!

One of the other things about Prince that is really nice is that all rooms open out to the great outdoors where when the weather is nice (like these days) its really nice to chat with your MM/KJ/insert target here...very romantic lah!

OK the MMs...I believe there are more than 30 groups of gals. Some are really large groups that cannot fill the room in even two line ups! Prices are a little more than CP 300/600/900 but I think this is worth it given the Higher probability of landing an MM that will pleasure you senselessly.

There is also the model cat at 500/1500/2000. Aside from the height, I personally dont find that they are necessarily prettier. But I guess if you want an MM that doesnt have as high (assumption) a hit rate of going out with customer then this is something to consider.

When the MMs parade in note that the 3/6/9 have a badge. Also note that the new ones will wear pink Sleeping Beauty type of costume/dress. Of even more imptce is to note that when they have their hands place in front of them...it means they cant go out with you for whatever reason (typically becos Aunty is visiting but it can be other reasons as well).

On Sun and Mon night you have a special event in the disco/bar on the ground floor (to the left as soon as you enter the main door). Used to be lingerie night where are the best gals parade in see thru lingerie and when you have selected your MM; she will go change into her clothes...IN FRONT of you in FULL VIEW! Now the format has changed slightly with Swimsuit parade and pole dancers. Note: not all the girls do this so dont be mistaken that the gems are only found here on Sun/Mon. There are many more outside in the normal line-ups.

KJs....well lets leave that for someone else to talk about

Lookingaround? Sam? Pat? Dyl?etc

KLKOOL
17-12-2007, 03:14 PM
Hahaha. PH u start this thread cos u in love with Prince arr :p

Dun forget if you book the KTV room, can have a special rate for the Hotel room too. Make it worth while.

I find prince a nice change. I normally book a room thru KJ here and invite my preferred mummies to display their best stock first. But out of touch liao.

Lookingaround2
17-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Dun forget if you book the KTV room, can have a special rate for the Hotel room too. Make it worth while.

err... how special is the special rate?

petrolheadsg
17-12-2007, 04:50 PM
Hahaha. PH u start this thread cos u in love with Prince arr :p

I find prince a nice change. I normally book a room thru KJ here and invite my preferred mummies to display their best stock first. But out of touch liao.

Haha tks for dropping in KLKool :-) In love with Prince? hardly...I go where the quality MMs are to be found and the company of like-minded bros :-)

tks for adding in about the special rate...I think they give like a 100rmb voucher that can be used at KTV. Not sure if this can be used in addition to discount that Mummy gives. Maybe someone can comment.

Hmm...wld bros be offended or against posting of gals pics here? Let me know...dont want to get zapped and wasting effort if I do so

petrolheadsg
17-12-2007, 04:51 PM
err... how special is the special rate?

Oi...is this your contri? You are the ringleader bro and ah ka leow with Manager Heng. Also Prince among prince with Models and KJs there hahaha

coolmanks
17-12-2007, 05:37 PM
My impression is that Prince drinking cost seen to be much higher compared with other KTV in CP.

The umlimited drink at 300 or 400 arrangement (by 3dee and taiwanese agent like XGX) are they available for prince as well?

BTW did anyone left a brand new HP in prince KTV?

and_alloy
17-12-2007, 05:55 PM
BTW did anyone lost a brand new HP in prince KTV?
LOST??? how come so carelee:eek: what HP n to whom???

GTOKING
17-12-2007, 06:12 PM
My impression is that Prince drinking cost seen to be much higher compared with other KTV in CP.

The umlimited drink at 300 or 400 arrangement (by 3dee and taiwanese agent like XGX) are they available for prince as well?

why why .............you found it ?

Suck Harder
17-12-2007, 08:08 PM
OK the MMs...I believe there are more than 30 groups of gals. Some are really large groups that cannot fill the room in even two line ups! Prices are a little more than CP 300/600/900 but I think this is worth it given the Higher probability of landing an MM that will pleasure you senselessly.
and when you have selected your MM; she will go change into her clothes...IN FRONT of you in FULL VIEW! Now the format has changed slightly with Swimsuit parade and pole dancers. Note: not all the girls do this so dont be mistaken that the gems are only found here on Sun/Mon. There are many more outside in the normal line-ups.

Yo bro, thanks for the information on Prince. BTW in Prince I think they have the 2-5-8 cat as well as the Princess cat... Not sure what's the deal with Princess cat, I think overnight is 1.2K. So effectively Prince has 4 cats?

Damn, I never know the girls will change IN FRONT of you in Full view... Last time my virgin trip there, they just disappear and back in the room with their normal clothes waiting for you.

Just to let bros know, it can be quite pressurizing to choose under that kind of circumstances... hehe. If you slow, people choose the girls you want. If you too quick, later go back room see properly regret also cannot change... To make things worst, I think the number they have on their badge is not permanent one. So hard to trace back the girl you want but taken by others unless you quickly ask the asst mummy who the heck she is.

Up you points and ps, pics are welcum at least to me! :D

Your thread has made me want to go back to CP again... :(

Regards, SH.

coolmanks
17-12-2007, 08:20 PM
It is reported in CCTV. :)

why why .............you found it ?

Pink_Flyod
17-12-2007, 09:18 PM
Bro Botar had mentioned to me that CP is the best place to cheong.... Now I know why. By the sound of it, I think it is.... Cheonging in China for 17 years now and I just know this jewel..... got to make time to get there !!! Thanks for all the bro there to provide the information and I am camping to find out more.

and_alloy
17-12-2007, 09:32 PM
It is reported in CCTV. :)
thought u told me it's already on CNA, CNN as well :p

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 12:39 AM

yeah lar.. my lar....

anyway... heard that someone else is getting a new HP also... N95?

:D

Happykiwi
18-12-2007, 05:29 AM

Wah kau, me can't work out how much this is worth $$ leh..... :confused: Can you please translate this into number of MM nights or BBS bonks ahh???? :D

coolmanks
18-12-2007, 08:10 AM
U did? ;)

Wonder why anyone want to use a N95 in china? Except to show off since 3g and mobile email is not available in China.

Now where are the bros who said I spoilt market when I buy dolls?

yeah lar.. my lar....

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 08:35 AM

petrolheadsg
18-12-2007, 11:32 AM
Yo bro, thanks for the information on Prince. BTW in Prince I think they have the 2-5-8 cat as well as the Princess cat... Not sure what's the deal with Princess cat, I think overnight is 1.2K. So effectively Prince has 4 cats?

Damn, I never know the girls will change IN FRONT of you in Full view... Last time my virgin trip there, they just disappear and back in the room with their normal clothes waiting for you.

Just to let bros know, it can be quite pressurizing to choose under that kind of circumstances... hehe. If you slow, people choose the girls you want. If you too quick, later go back room see properly regret also cannot change... To make things worst, I think the number they have on their badge is not permanent one. So hard to trace back the girl you want but taken by others unless you quickly ask the asst mummy who the heck she is.

Up you points and ps, pics are welcum at least to me! :D

Your thread has made me want to go back to CP again... :(

Regards, SH.

Bro tks for your contri and comments :-) up you as well. pm me your msn and we go from there :-) btw what you say abt needing to be fast is very very TRUE! also think you are right abt the 2/5/8 but not sure about the 1.2k overnight. Can someone else clarify or correct this info? macham CP sex wikipedia la haha

DUnNoLah
18-12-2007, 12:24 PM
Bro tks for your contri and comments :-) up you as well. pm me your msn and we go from there :-) btw what you say abt needing to be fast is very very TRUE! also think you are right abt the 2/5/8 but not sure about the 1.2k overnight. Can someone else clarify or correct this info? macham CP sex wikipedia la haha

Simi si princess cat? something new to me... but sound "delicious" :D

Cheers!

and_alloy
18-12-2007, 02:18 PM
yeah lar.. my lar....
why now trend in CP ? losing handphone??? :D

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 04:52 PM
why now trend in CP ? losing handphone??? :D

no... it just that share price goes up and hp price goes down. :D

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 04:56 PM
hahaha... guess what i heard today???

All the models need to go for training... sauna training... so as to service customer better... hahahah

damn funny...

petrolheadsg
18-12-2007, 06:01 PM
hahaha... guess what i heard today???

All the models need to go for training... sauna training... so as to service customer better... hahahah

damn funny...

why only models? is it becos their service outside KTV room not up to par? what about the other MMs?

KLKOOL
18-12-2007, 06:15 PM
I think the models wont go for sauna training one. The prettier they are, the less the service level. They are just flowervase and bonk doll.

The model is i think more than 1.2 k . Basically, find it not worth it so never bother to get more details. Normally is take the 2/5/8 or 3/6/9 cat ok liao.

Prince gals change in front of you ??? wow. this is news. Been there so many times never seen it before... Must be anew development, but one that will drop the value of Prince KTV as a high end KTV.

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 06:36 PM
why only models? is it becos their service outside KTV room not up to par? what about the other MMs?

not too sure about other... remember... i got only model mm over in prince.

I think the models wont go for sauna training one. The prettier they are, the less the service level. They are just flowervase and bonk doll.

The model is i think more than 1.2 k . Basically, find it not worth it so never bother to get more details. Normally is take the 2/5/8 or 3/6/9 cat ok liao.

You are right. that why all of them are complaining like nobody business, but it a must from the mgmt.

model is 500/1500/2000

coolmanks
18-12-2007, 08:06 PM
I volunteer to train all of the them.:)
not too sure about other... remember... i got only model mm over in prince.

You are right. that why all of them are complaining like nobody business, but it a must from the mgmt.

model is 500/1500/2000

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 08:59 PM
My heart is still with one of the shortest models, very GF feeling.....

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 09:05 PM

Think there are total 15 model.

Tallest is.... we know lar...

shorestest... is... hmmm got 2.... moon or snow?

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 09:12 PM
Moon!!!

You really very familiar with the models there huh....;)

petrolheadsg
18-12-2007, 09:15 PM
Moon!!!

Lookingaround familiar with models???? Walao eh....more like other way around. Just ask them who Ah *** is !!! he is Prince Model Sha Shou (killer)

coolmanks
18-12-2007, 09:15 PM
500/1500/2000 look like the eq of Farang price at MP in Bangkok.

model is 500/1500/2000

petrolheadsg
18-12-2007, 09:16 PM

Did you ta pau Moon? :-)

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 09:16 PM
Moon!!!

ok lar.... almost everytime there sure call them come in take a look... think they see me also untill sian liao...

hmmmm... by the way... we cheong together before? recently?

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 09:22 PM
Did you ta pau Moon? :-)

Yes, but only short time, she couldn't stay overnight...

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 09:34 PM
hmmmm... by the way... we cheong together before? recently?

Not sure, I was in CP 6/12 to 10/12 and only in Prince on 8/12, were you there ?

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 09:40 PM
Lookingaround familiar with models???? Walao eh....more like other way around. Just ask them who Ah *** is !!! he is Prince Model Sha Shou (killer)

Sha Shou ??? kena kill got....

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 09:42 PM
Not sure, I was in CP 6/12 to 10/12 and only in Prince on 8/12, were you there ?

did your group of friend celebrate birthday there on that day?

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 09:44 PM
Hmm...wld bros be offended or against posting of gals pics here? Let me know...dont want to get zapped and wasting effort if I do so

Think photo of mms is ok.. as long as no bro's face is show... :D

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 09:50 PM
did your group of friend celebrate birthday there on that day?

Yes! So you were one of us? Which one?

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 09:53 PM
Yes! So you were one of us? Which one?

hahhaha... so you are the one....

I'm the birthday boy lar... the only 1 with 2 model then...

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 09:56 PM
hahhaha... so you are the one....

I'm the birthday boy lar... the only 1 with 2 model then...

Haha.... good to know!
Was petrolheadsg one of us?

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 10:00 PM
Haha.... good to know!
Was petrolheadsg one of us?

yap yap... the one with the blue tinted spec

so when you interested in going again?

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 10:08 PM
Moon!!!

by the way... do you know that moon and snow are sister?

wallyp88
18-12-2007, 10:18 PM
by the way... do you know that moon and snow are sister?

Not sure when going back yet.
I didn't know there was a Snow. She mentioned she has a sister but did not say she works there too. They look alike? May be double fly next time, hahah....

Lookingaround2
18-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Not sure when going back yet.
I didn't know there was a Snow. She mentioned she has a sister but did not say she works there too. They look alike? May be double fly next time, hahah....

not sure also... never see them side by side... maybe i shall take a look. :D

Ronaldo
18-12-2007, 11:56 PM
Wow.. A thread just for Prince KTV...
Seems like the chiongster in CP doesnt leave any stones unturned..

Prices seem to increase ah? We used to pay 800 for overnight..And we usually skip the model category...

I guess another place to be flooded with generous visitors.. hehehehe:D

Happykiwi
19-12-2007, 04:39 AM
Wow.. A thread just for Prince KTV...
Seems like the chiongster in CP doesnt leave any stones unturned..

Prices seem to increase ah? We used to pay 800 for overnight..And we usually skip the model category...

No lah, just following the Chinese sharemarket bull rush..... :D

KLKOOL
19-12-2007, 04:51 AM

Yep... kekekekeke. SOme people have Kam Lan, so need Kam Hai :p

Its still overnight 800. But have upper category which you can pay more, but not necessary get more. How are you in Sillypore

coolmanks
19-12-2007, 09:31 AM
Index down 22% from the high already so it is officially a bear market liao.

Index Value: 4,836.17
Trade Time: 2:00AM ET
Change: 40.59 (0.83%)
Prev Close: 4,876.761
Open: 4,856.471
Day's Range: 4812.16 - 4905.49
52wk Range: 2,315.99 - 6,124.04

[IMG]http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=000001.SS&t=1y&q=l&l=off&z=m&a=v&p=s

jwbparty
19-12-2007, 10:13 AM

unless i'm reading it incorrectly, 500/1500/2000 (in yuan?) is way more expensive than most bangkok mp prices.

i thought cp was a better value than bkk, but judging from these prices, it seems not to be the case. i hope i'm wrong, as i plan on going to cp early next year, after having gone to bkk numerous times. :(

KLKOOL
19-12-2007, 11:17 AM
unless i'm reading it incorrectly, 500/1500/2000 (in yuan?) is way more expensive than most bangkok mp prices.

i thought cp was a better value than bkk, but judging from these prices, it seems not to be the case. i hope i'm wrong, as i plan on going to cp early next year, after having gone to bkk numerous times. :(

Errr... have you compared with Sopranos and Pegasus :rolleyes: BKK and CP are different. Want cheap, try Angeles city and Indonesia. Lol. For sure is Cheeeeeep

GL Guy
19-12-2007, 11:22 AM
This seem to be the ktv to be at in CP. Will try next time I'm there.:cool:

KLKOOL
19-12-2007, 11:22 AM

Cos the chinese cut the bear paw to eat, so bear now no run :D

Ronaldo
19-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Cos the chinese cut the bear paw to eat, so bear now no run :D

Sibey Corny lehz....

Ya enjoying a break in SG... before returning to Motherland again.. hehehe
I think those prices are for the sex tourists who visits CP with a huge travelling budget...

Residents dont pay that kind of money.. hehehe...:D

Ronaldo
19-12-2007, 11:58 AM

Kiwi bird... Still hibernating in NZ ah? :D

petrolheadsg
19-12-2007, 12:18 PM
Sibey Corny lehz....

Ya enjoying a break in SG... before returning to Motherland again.. hehehe
I think those prices are for the sex tourists who visits CP with a huge travelling budget...

Residents dont pay that kind of money.. hehehe...:D

Pray tell then how we get resident rate :-) What is the resident rate btw?

Happykiwi
19-12-2007, 12:49 PM
Kiwi bird... Still hibernating in NZ ah? :D

Ya lah, but kiwi don't hibernate hor....kiwi comes out when the sun sets and boogie all night leh! :D

Happykiwi
19-12-2007, 12:51 PM

Index Value: 4,836.17
Trade Time: 2:00AM ET
Change: 40.59 (0.83%)
Prev Close: 4,876.761
Open: 4,856.471
Day's Range: 4812.16 - 4905.49
52wk Range: 2,315.99 - 6,124.04

[IMG]http://ichart.finance.yahoo.com/z?s=000001.SS&t=1y&q=l&l=off&z=m&a=v&p=s

Bro, should know hor... whether it is bull, bear, or monkey, there is always a way to make money wan! ;)

coolmanks
19-12-2007, 04:08 PM
For me, somehow it is alway easier to lose money whether it is bull, bear or donkey.:)
Bro, should know hor... whether it is bull, bear, or monkey, there is always a way to make money wan! ;)

Ronaldo
19-12-2007, 08:42 PM

That you have to ask my senior.. bro alvin1969....:p

coolmanks
19-12-2007, 09:34 PM
A model at Bangkok MP will prob cost between 3.5k Baht to 5k baht.
As my counterpart in KL has explained, you should compare Prince price with NC in Bangkok and not MP.

But you are right, that these prices are not cheap. Even Lido NC in Singapore, girl take out prices for PRC is only SGD400.

A typical trip to 5night 6 days trips to CP will cost at least SGD3,000 ( assuming you go NC everynight) and that assuming that you did not lose any N95 to the girls. :)

But if you stay at really cheap hotel and get FL from places local freq, prices can be very cheap even in China.

Most of people stay in hotel that cost that cost about 300RMB per night. But I have local friends and one Singaporean friend that stay in room costing 50 RMB per night/

i thought cp was a better value than bkk, but judging from these prices, it seems not to be the case. i hope i'm wrong, as i plan on going to cp early next year, after having gone to bkk numerous times.

Errr... have you compared with Sopranos and Pegasus :rolleyes: BKK and CP are different. Want cheap, try Angeles city and Indonesia. Lol. For sure is Cheeeeeep

Betw Bear paw and beef steak, I prefer the former.;)

Cos the chinese cut the bear paw to eat, so bear now no run

I was at a suana in Hiakou. Thinking that I could get a better deal if I call the mgr first. So first, I goes to the Suana at a good 4* hotel and got mgr name card, who of course promised a good deal if I call his HP.

A few hour later, I call and make a appointment with him. He give me what he claim was the best deal. 680 all in. The room look more luxurious than most Suana at CP and even Sheraton HJ. Since this is cheaper or in line with prices we paid at CP and HJ, I thought it is the fair price.

A few day later, arrangemnet by a local, we pay 300 for the same package. So this is the resident rate for you PetHsg.

In Hiakou, I went to 4KTV ( with locals). I do not drink very much but my friends do drink quite a bit. But we never have to pay more than the minumim charge for the room because MM or the mgr will alway supply all the extra drinks that is need.

GTOKING
19-12-2007, 10:40 PM
wah ! coolmanks ..........you are expert in china now ......haha
Me also dont know ............next time must invite you kopi for free lession:D

coolmanks
19-12-2007, 10:53 PM
All these, I learn from you one. SiFu

wah ! coolmanks ..........you are expert in china now ......haha
Me also dont know ............next time must invite you kopi for free lession:D

GTOKING
19-12-2007, 11:02 PM
All these, I learn from you one. SiFu

By the way , Jan or March you on or not?:D

coolmanks
19-12-2007, 11:46 PM
Jan 1 ok lah kopi at CP.....:p
By the way , Jan or March you on or not?:D

petrolheadsg
20-12-2007, 10:28 AM
In Hiakou, I went to 4KTV ( with locals). I do not drink very much but my friends do drink quite a bit. But we never have to pay more than the minumim charge for the room because MM or the mgr will alway supply all the extra drinks that is need.[/QUOTE]

tks coolmanks for reply on resident rate :-)

Now...who can give us this rate in CP har???? XGX? anybody?

coolmanks
20-12-2007, 11:05 AM
I asked before and from internet posting, I believe if you book room thro XGX and other Taiwan agent, the charge as follow:-
1. You order as per normal up to the minumim charge for the room. After that they will supply and charge 100RMB for per set of red/white wine and betw 350 to 400 per set of imported hard liq like black label. Per set mean for eg red wine is one bottle of the greatwall with one bottle mixer /sprite.

Based on the above, for Princes instead of paying 650RMB per head as we did, cost could be around 300rmb per head.
Think regular or vol discount may be even be possible from the above prices.

Another reason for the high cost is that we are too generous with our tipping. I believe 3Dee once posted No Need to tip Mami/mgr in PRC KTV. We should agreed as a group the correct tip for the KJ or DJ. Then if any individual want to invest in the mgr etc .... then it should not be for the group acc.

The above is just my opinion and I am sure various group will have the own way to do things with good and valid reason. I personally do often tip the Mgr for various reason :), but I feel the no reason for others to share this expense.

In Hiakou, I went to 4KTV ( with locals). I do not drink very much but my friends do drink quite a bit. But we never have to pay more than the minumim charge for the room because MM or the mgr will alway supply all the extra drinks that is need.

tks coolmanks for reply on resident rate :-)

Now...who can give us this rate in CP har???? XGX? anybody?[/QUOTE]

petrolheadsg
20-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Yes I have experienced this with XGX before but at Jiayi and not at Prince. seems like a good deal.

I dont believe our group has ever tipped manager. I know we tip the waitress 100rmb and KJ 200

Lookingaround2
20-12-2007, 01:24 PM
Another reason for the high cost is that we are too generous with our tipping. I believe 3Dee once posted No Need to tip Mami/mgr in PRC KTV. We should agreed as a group the correct tip for the KJ or DJ. Then if any individual want to invest in the mgr etc .... then it should not be for the group acc.

The above is just my opinion and I am sure various group will have the own way to do things with good and valid reason. I personally do often tip the Mgr for various reason :), but I feel the no reason for others to share this expense.

Yes I have experienced this with XGX before but at Jiayi and not at Prince. seems like a good deal.

I dont believe our group has ever tipped manager. I know we tip the waitress 100rmb and KJ 200

As phsg have stated, we don't tip the manager for any reason at all, the only tip are for the KJ. So, if you think that there is a problem with the price, why not next time you settle the bill. We are more happy to just pay you. Anyway.. if you have doubt over the bill, you can ask then and there, what the point of complaining over here.

Anyway... you seem to have a problem with me.. did i step on your toe? if you have problem with me.. just give me a call, it's not that you don't know my number.

usmjordan2
20-12-2007, 01:33 PM
As phsg have stated, we don't tip the manager for any reason at all, the only tip are for the KJ. So, if you think that there is a problem with the price, why not next time you settle the bill. We are more happy to just pay you. Anyway.. if you have doubt over the bill, you can ask then and there, what the point of complaining over here.

Anyway... you seem to have a problem with me.. did i step on your toe? if you have problem with me.. just give me a call, it's not that you don't know my number.

What's goes wrong ?:rolleyes::eek:

coolmanks
20-12-2007, 02:41 PM
Most important is everyone is happy. In Singapore, I am a moody oldman, but in CP I am always a happy person so long as I have my 2mms.

Cheers

coolmanks
20-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Nothing, it is just the stress of living in Singapore. Once we are at CP and Princes, everyone will be happy and all is forgotten.

:p

What's goes wrong ?:rolleyes::eek:

maxinecho
20-12-2007, 04:14 PM
Compliments to phsg for opening this thread;

good feeeling to see some familar faces around.

heard some rumours that and alloy & lookingaround
are very familar with prince esp. with the Kjs :)

will definitely try out this joint on my next trip - 7th jan

cheong on !!!!

coolmanks
20-12-2007, 04:40 PM
Thanks for stating very clearly that you did not include these tip in the bill but I never thought you did.

In fact, I feel that there is ntg wrong in tipping the Mami (even if it is not a must). Go ahead tip if the group feel its help make the party better.

I was just merely offering suggestions to lower the bill and was not referring to any specific incident or individual.

As you know, I alway leave the party early and would like to thank you for helping to settle the bills on mybehalf (even when you are not the organiser). Otherwise, my last trip will be not so efficient or enjoyable.;)

petrolheadsg
20-12-2007, 06:52 PM
Compliments to phsg for opening this thread;

good feeeling to see some familar faces around.

heard some rumours that and alloy & lookingaround
are very familar with prince esp. with the Kjs :)

will definitely try out this joint on my next trip - 7th jan

cheong on !!!!

Nothing of it...its forums like SBF/ISG and contributors that have paved the way...just doing my bit to share and share alike.
Tks to your contribution as well...keep sharing and also look fwd to meeting up and partying in person :-) whether in SG or CP :-)

johnnylomas
21-12-2007, 02:27 AM

yeah, that happens when mm is very familiar. like in bj or sh where there used to heavy entertainment. when we on our own private fun, mm will cap the expenditure and give us all the xtra drinks thru their own or other stored drinks.
it's cultivation of relationship, similar in biz....

johnnylomas
21-12-2007, 02:31 AM
In fact, I feel that there is ntg wrong in tipping the Mami (even if it is not a must). Go ahead tip if the group feel its help make the party better.

I was just merely offering suggestions to lower the bill and was not referring to any specific incident or individual.

bro, that's good advice. tip only when necessary, when you feel like it, or if you need something.... :)
else there's lots of places where u get 20 mums, mgrs, flr mgrs, service staff all coming in. there's a place where i remember everytime we order something, like a plate of fried rice, there will be 1 guy carrying the rice, and 2 other assistants. man....
just be thick-skinned, and tip only the one you like or you want to cultivate. (then again, even tips may not be necessary to cultivate the relationship)

johnnylomas
21-12-2007, 02:45 AM

most places in dg are 2/5/8. lots of places add in some other categories of
3/6/9, 5/15/20, etc. some of them are even quite funny. you would see a girl with one of the mums, at 2/5/8. then a week later, she will be selected as a model at 5/20 etc.
but at least in dg, there's lots of choices.

3dee
21-12-2007, 09:45 AM
lately life is a bit busy and lack of time to access to the forum... :(

glad to hear that so many bros like prince so much... :D

3dee
21-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Based on the above, for Princes instead of paying 650RMB per head as we did, cost could be around 300rmb per head.
Think regular or vol discount may be even be possible from the above prices.

Most important is everyone is happy. In Singapore, I am a moody oldman, but in CP I am always a happy person so long as I have my 2mms.
Cheers

bro, it is correct that in the whole DG you do not need to tip mummy, manager or even the waiter/waitress. only DJ is needed.

it is expected that the drinking cost is high at those classy places like sheraton, royal garden and prince. but if you guys could afford to have two models sitting then i think the drinking cost is only the small deal...

the most is being happy, money is something can earn back, but happiness is pricesless... ;)

Wizard69
21-12-2007, 10:30 AM
ok let me start the ball rolling with a brief description. Just random thoughts so nothing sequential/chronological.

Excellent info brother. Keep it up!

maxinecho
21-12-2007, 10:47 AM
also look fwd to meeting up and partying in person :-) whether in SG or CP :-)[/QUOTE]

tat will be nice ; as i will be in CP in 7th Jan.,
and i have not finalise any concrete plans .....
sure we cld meet up.

maxinecho
21-12-2007, 10:51 AM
the most is being happy, money is something can earn back, but happiness is pricesless... ;)[/COLOR][/QUOTE]

Bro Phdee,

may i have the liberty to add tat health
is another priceless... posssession :)

coolmanks
21-12-2007, 10:57 AM
Thanks for the info.

bro, it is correct that in the whole DG you do not need to tip mummy, manager or even the waiter/waitress. only DJ is needed.

it is expected that the drinking cost is high at those classy places like sheraton, royal garden and prince. but if you guys could afford to have two models sitting then i think the drinking cost is only the small deal...

the most is being happy, money is something can earn back, but happiness is pricesless... ;)

3dee
21-12-2007, 11:47 AM

i thought cp was a better value than bkk, but judging from these prices, it seems not to be the case. i hope i'm wrong, as i plan on going to cp early next year, after having gone to bkk numerous times.

while some of us might still think that china is still a poor and cheap country, this is only correct to certain extend and we may have to change our mindset a bit...

china foreign currency reserve has reached trillion and now they are rich enough to expand their arms internationally...

Thursday December 20, 4:02 PM
Cashed-up China set to hunt down more US bargains

Fresh from a five-billion-dollar investment in Morgan Stanley, China's cashed-up government is set to go shopping for more bargains as it takes advantage of the financial turmoil in the United States.

China's sovereign wealth fund created global headlines on Wednesday when it seized on Morgan Stanley's credit problems and grabbed a 9.9-percent stake in one of Wall Street's oldest and most storied investment firms.

It was the second high-profile foray in the United States by the newly created China Investment Corporation, Beijing's 200-billion-dollar behemoth whose orders are to cruise global markets in search of sweet investment deals.

"It wouldn't surprise me if there were more Chinese investments in financial institutions in the US," Paul Cavey, a Hong Kong-based economist with Macquarie Bank, told AFP.

Aside from CIC, Cavey said that China in general would dramatically ramp up its global financial presence, given that currently the Asian nation accounts for only one percent of the world's total overseas investments.

"You would expect (foreign direct investment) to rise at least five percent of the world total if not more," Cavey said.

"You could easily see 200 billion dollars a year being invested overseas. That wouldn't all be in foreign direct investment. Some of them would be in portfolio investment, indices or bonds, but it's clearly a lot of money."

CIC acted with exquisite timing on Morgan Stanley, according to Zhang Ming, from the China Academy of Social Sciences, who agreed that the fund would strike again as it took advantage of the credit crisis in the United States.

"The US financial market is in turmoil right now and the resistance to sovereign wealth funds from the US government is diminishing as the financial organisations are in desperate need of money," the Beijing-based researcher said.

In Morgan Stanley's case, it needed cash after it booked a 3.59-billion-dollar fourth-quarter loss due to its involvement in the subprime mortgage fiasco.

CIC's counterparts in Singapore and the Middle East have also bought into large financial firms recently in similar circumstances.

Given the cheapened cost of US assets, Zhang said it was the "best time" for China's financial organisations to acquire US assets.

In the past Chinese firms have struggled to get a foothold in US companies amid national security fears in Washington that communist China would end up controlling key strategic assets.

The highest profile example of this came in 2005, when state-run China National Offshore Oil Corporation's failed to take over Californian oil firm Unocal after US regulators voted down the deal.

CIC raised some eyebrows in Washington in May when, four months prior to its official launch in September, it bought into US private equity group Blackstone for three billion dollars.

When CIC launched, many analysts predicted it would be careful not to invest in politically sensitive areas such as the energy sector, but Cavey said this may now not be the case.

"Energy and resources are very likely areas for CIC to buy into," he said, adding the entire world, and not just the United States, must be prepared for China.

"Whether it's CIC or whether it's companies, the amount of money coming out of China is going to increase greatly over the next five years. I'm not sure whether the rest of the world is ready for that," he said.

GTOKING
22-12-2007, 02:06 PM
http://i13.tinypic.com/6jahh5g.jpg

东莞太子酒店是一间按五星级标准设计的豪华酒店,集客房、餐饮、娱乐、休闲为一体的商务酒店。
2007年也正在建设Five-starhotel OYC(奥威斯五星级酒店),它与Crownprincehotel(太子酒店)同属 一体.奥威斯的建成,将给太子酒店带来更美好的明天。

·国际水准的圆形剧场,规模宏大 ·世界最大室外恒温泳池
·酒店客房设有宽频上网 ·客房中央遥控器控制一切,随心所欲
·每间客房独立保险箱 ·甚至配有电视的客房盥洗室,极尽奢华
·会议多国语言同步翻译 ·酒店设有外币兑换
·药房和商场 ·计程车和豪华轿车服务

地址:中国·广东东莞市黄江镇江北路
邮编:523749
电话:86-769-83363333
传真:86-769-83364422
香港订房热线:
92562082/92561782
香港热线服务时间:
周一至周六:
09:00-23:00
周日:
09:00-20:30

GTOKING
22-12-2007, 02:08 PM
http://i5.tinypic.com/8a2i62s.jpg

笙歌曼舞·人间自有天堂

完全按照古罗马圆形剧场打造的太子演艺馆是我们的又一个自豪!在这里,您可以欣赏到由300位专业演员出演 的规模宏大的文艺表演,以及演艺巨星的名人风采。105间卡拉OK单间、迪斯科舞厅及豪华酒吧等更为您平添 奢华享受。东莞独一无二的曼妙所在!

Lookingaround2
22-12-2007, 04:28 PM
GTOking, you sound like selling the place. :D

Sinoview
22-12-2007, 04:34 PM

The unlimited drinks is a "myth" lah.... to bs twnese tourist.

Some of our bros hv proven that to be a big bs already. The organiser ll give all kind of excuses to leave early even to the extend to pretend drunk. That what they ll do if they meet average strong drinkers only . They wont even take yr order if they knew before hand that U r a strong drinker.

Yi fen qian yi fen huo my bro.

Have fun..... but on our own.

Sinoview
22-12-2007, 05:19 PM
No doubt the drinks in Prince is more expensive than the rest.

There are some ways to save cost in prince.

Plus some guys like to take the room wif a balcony facing the performance hall which ll cost an additional of 390rmb for weekends n around 190rmb for weekdays.

The manager we had can give us up to 30% discount (member's discount) for all drinks except yang jiu like Chivas , Martell. Red wine, beers etc r entitle to this discount.

I think Ms Ho give us that. Bro Lookingood pls go check the bill.

But overall it's still depend on how much we drinks. With so many strong drinkers like that night we were there....Bro lookingood, Petrolhg, P5656, his bro Dy, Wally, ah mum.....etc.... The cost r bound to be high lah....

Like wat bro 3Dee said ....if someone can have 2 models sitting (may be wif take out) wat's the 500-600rmb drink bill. Hehe......

Have fun.

GTOKING
22-12-2007, 07:16 PM
GTOking, you sound like selling the place.

Haha , just to have fun with yours lor:D

Like wat bro 3Dee said ....if someone can have 2 models sitting (may be wif take out) wat's the 500-600rmb drink bill. Hehe......

Have fun.

with the 2 models , the " someone " 酒不醉人, 人自醉
haha:D

coolmanks
22-12-2007, 11:25 PM
獲益匪淺
謝謝
:)

The unlimited drinks is a "myth" lah.... to bs twnese tourist.

Have fun..... but on our own.

Have fun.

Lookingaround2
22-12-2007, 11:35 PM
The manager we had can give us up to 30% discount (member's discount) for all drinks except yang jiu like Chivas , Martell. Red wine, beers etc r entitle to this discount.

Yeah, Ms Ho did tell us.... but... *sign*... everyone is drinking yang jiu like water... :D

SexKing972
23-12-2007, 08:53 AM
sorry repeat

SexKing972
23-12-2007, 08:55 AM
Lets me share my opinion here........just a opinion ok

I ever cheongs with many type of people , but not all can click well , is normal , diff people diff character , because u dont expect others also click well with u rite ?

1. To be more fun and happy , only cheongs with your own kakis.
2. Try to filter out those " nao che nao lan " people .
3. When u 1st time cheongs with the new cheongster , u may able to know
the person can click well or not. If not , ignore him for join again.
4. Own group cheongs policy have to make known for those new join in.

Finally , make it simple , if you can click well with the person .....join them , if not , find again your new group , sure can find someone can click one :D
Merry christmas to all of you

Lookingaround2
23-12-2007, 10:27 AM

I ever cheongs with many type of people , but not all can click well , is normal , diff people diff character , because u dont expect others also click well with u rite ?

Finally , make it simple , if you can click well with the person .....join them , if not , find again your new group , sure can find someone can click one :D
Merry christmas to all of you

ahhaha... so you and me can click or not...

click click click.....

so when is your date there. heard you will be there on Jan?

SexKing972
23-12-2007, 10:43 AM
ahhaha... so you and me can click or not...

click click click.....

so when is your date there. heard you will be there on Jan?

so far so good hahaha, 3 jan ~ 8 , give me a call then.:D

wallyp88
23-12-2007, 05:56 PM

But overall it's still depend on how much we drinks. With so many strong drinkers like that night we were there....Bro lookingood, Petrolhg, P5656, his bro Dy, Wally, ah mum.....etc.... The cost r bound to be high lah....

Have fun.

CO SV, it was good that you could join us later part of the night, it was a fun evening.... most of the girls ended up with birthday cake on their face and I was happily licking the cream off their faces for a few of them.... hehehe..... :p

Lookingaround2
23-12-2007, 06:13 PM
CO SV, it was good that you could join us later part of the night, it was a fun evening.... most of the girls ended up with birthday cake on their face and I was happily licking the cream off their faces for a few of them.... hehehe..... :p

hahahha... yeah man... you seem to enjoy it most...!!

hahhaa

johnnylomas
23-12-2007, 06:26 PM

Plus some guys like to take the room wif a balcony facing the performance hall which ll cost an additional of 390rmb for weekends n around 190rmb for weekdays.

i agree... the drinks are more expensive. there are some ways to save,
if you want to try.

don't tip any mum except if you want to build some relationship with 1 particular. but in general we don't really tip any mum, they earn enough with the room and the girls we support.

don't eat the food there. it's damn expensive, compared to other ktvs...
(ok la, in dg. don't count the ones in sh, bj, and singapore)

get a nice good dj who helps you save money. maybe pour more economically, advise you whether to buy water. or whatever.

don't take the room with a view, if you don't intend to watch anything. mustn't even have a glass window.

cannot think of anything else.

Lookingaround2
23-12-2007, 07:02 PM
i agree... the drinks are more expensive. there are some ways to save,
if you want to try.

don't tip any mum except if you want to build some relationship with 1 particular. but in general we don't really tip any mum, they earn enough with the room and the girls we support.

don't eat the food there. it's damn expensive, compared to other ktvs...
(ok la, in dg. don't count the ones in sh, bj, and singapore)

get a nice good dj who helps you save money. maybe pour more economically, advise you whether to buy water. or whatever.

don't take the room with a view, if you don't intend to watch anything. mustn't even have a glass window.

cannot think of anything else.

got... 1 more... only if you are close to the person in charge. get your own duty free alchole and just pay RMB200 cokage. :D but of coz need to order something first lar...

GTOKING
24-12-2007, 02:47 PM
常平:陪酒女裸死经理床上 死亡原因不明
来源:广州日报 时间:2007-3-5 11:23:28

【字号 大 中 小】【打印】【关闭】
东莞常平一家木器厂的陈经理在黄江一酒店唱歌喝酒后,还将坐台小姐带回厂嫖宿,没想到却闹出了惊天人命。3 月1日上午,因该经理迟迟没有上班,厂方打开其住处门时,发现该坐台女已裸死在他床上多时了。事发后,该经 理不知去向。目前,常平警方已介入调查,死者死亡原因尚不明确。

报警时坐台女
已死亡多时

当日下午,记者接到报料后,辗转找到了位于常平镇桥沥村桥头工业区的茂林木器厂。在该厂对面的一间小商 店里,记者一询问上午的事,该店一女老板称,上午10时多的确看到来了好多警察,还有120急救车,但究竟 发生了什么事,她也不太清楚。

记者从到小店买东西的该厂员工廖先生那里得知,茂林木器厂于2006年4月开办,是个只有三四十人的小 家具厂。走近事发工厂,记者注意到在离厂门不远的两层办公楼的二楼,一间宿舍的窗户已经被两个白色封条封住 。

该厂老板卓先生告诉记者,2月27日晚,他和同厂的陈经理等一起到黄江镇的一家酒店唱歌,期间陈经理叫 了一个小姐陪酒,讲普通话,大概20来岁。当晚,那位小姐极其主动,喝了很多白酒。后来,陈经理就将她先带 回了厂。他和另一位同事带了一些夜宵,还和陈经理与那位小姐一起吃了。之后自出事前就再也没见 到该小姐。

卓先生说,3月1日的上午都快11时了,还不见陈经理上班,敲陈经理宿舍的门也无人应,就叫人拿来备用 钥匙将房门打开。开门一看陈经理并不在里面,前天晚上见到的那个小姐竟然赤条条地躺在他的床上,已没了声息 。他们急忙打电话报警。120医生经过诊断称,该女子已经死亡多时。

卓先生称,他是去年年底才接手这家厂的,陈经理今年40多岁,是他的朋友,以前在同一个公司共过事,出 事前代表他负责管理全厂的具体事务。

死亡原因尚无最后定论

据当时接诊的常平医院急诊科医生介绍,当天上午10时多,他们接警后赶到现场,发现死者死亡时间至少在 10个小时以上,尸体已经僵硬,而且有了一些尸斑。当时,死者全裸,皮肤尚白皙,看不出有什么外伤,像是刚 洗完澡。

事情发生后,常平公安分局桥沥派出所和刑警队的民警及时赶到现场,勘察至当日下午2时多才撤离。目前, 出事的房间被警方封锁,死者尸体已送法医检验。死者身份、死亡原因等相关案情,警方称,仍在进一步调查中, 不便对外透露

3dee
26-12-2007, 01:36 AM

Finally , make it simple , if you can click well with the person .....join them , if not , find again your new group , sure can find someone can click one

one more, try the best not to go with the kaki who have the same preference, otherwise it is very easy to run into the conflict.

as a conclusion, i will do my best to stay far far far far far away from you!!!

my CA girl you also want, my HT AM you also want... wah lao...

unless those bros who preferred to do orgies or exchange partner, then it is another story lah...
but you all should know i am a PURE & INNOCENT young guy, never do these humsap things one... :D

johnnylomas
27-12-2007, 12:16 AM
one more, try the best not to go with the kaki who have the same preference, otherwise it is very easy to run into the conflict.

as a conclusion, i will do my best to stay far far far far far away from you!!!

my CA girl you also want, my HT AM you also want... wah lao...

unless those bros who preferred to do orgies or exchange partner, then it is another story lah...
but you all should know i am a PURE & INNOCENT young guy, never do these humsap things one... :D

wow, then u are really good person to cheong with. cos all the rest of the people i know or those that just wanna cheong there, are humsap.... haha.

btw, since u all at cp so often, do you think i'm right to say there's many good looking asst mums at HH.

pc5526
27-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Finally back from my Xmas holiday in CP and HuangJiang. Met up with some brothers from ZMT, states and London (now that's a rare one) heehee...

Was there from 21st Dec till 26th Dec. Basically not much happenings. Was with some of my regulars from Prince on the 21 and 22. Party starts on the 23rd night at Prince. Had a total of 8 bros. One big guy that stay above MacDonald + 2 of his friends (1 from states and 1 from london), Dyl, Newyorker, the guy from ZMT, Norm and last but not least... me.

This is hell of a party. Decided to do away with the usual rountine and started with vodka instead. End result... I was drank for the first time in Prince! Man...

Gals are alright that night. One particular bro have picked up a sex machine. Heard that the gal was screaming at the top of her voice and kept wanting for a second round 5 mins after the first! Wah lau... how come I never encounter someone like that huh?!? Don't ask me that gal from which group... cos i only remember her face! Damn! Want to know who she is... next time ask me go along lah... heehee... next trip to CP/HuangJiang... 1 Jan 2008... return date... NOT KNOWN!!! hahahaaa...

Anyway, Xmas eve was a relatively smaller group. It was the last night of KTV action for Newyorker and 'The Big Guy above MacDonald' (TBGAM). Well... what could I say... bro Newyorker got knocked out by 10pm... and TBGAM got really high at around 9pm!!! haha... great party!!! But I kanna butterfly by someone... and I spend my Xmas eve sleeping ALONE!!! Damn!!!

Brothers heading to Prince might wanna take note that some of the gals are preparing or have already head back to hometown for CNY. One of my gal went back on the 25th. So i'm not too sure on the quality and quantity of gals during the month of Jan.

Also, on my way back from Prince to CP on Xmas eve, witness a robbery on the main road. Saw a roti van there. Just a word of caution for bros travelling between various locations... take the metered cab or use the hotel transport if possible. It's getting closer to CNY and people are in need of money. Just be careful lah.

Gonna be meeting up with Mr. Lookingaround2 this upcoming trip. Anyone else coming???

And to Mr. Petrolhead... I have finally posted something... and see you real SOON in CP!!!

Regards,

pc5526

3dee
27-12-2007, 02:42 AM
wow, then u are really good person to cheong with. cos all the rest of the people i know or those that just wanna cheong there, are humsap.... haha.
btw, since u all at cp so often, do you think i'm right to say there's many good looking asst mums at HH.

yo bro, i don't go HH often. my last visit at HH was end of nov.

different people may have different taste, to my personal preference, HH is not in the list of hunting the AM/DJ.

some people commented that HH got most pretty DJ, however, during my last 2 visits, found not more than 3... :(

also, my last visit at HH was because my SYT DJ from other ktv moved to HH, so bo pian, LL also have to go support her...

my personal comment about HH is the place is over rated in term of MM quality... or maybe my luck was not really good, always cannot get the good MM... :(

not even mention about the AM/DJ, one of my trip with bro petrolhead and lookingaround during last month, only saw one SYT that suit me, but too bad picked by another bro... went through rounds and rounds "interview" but really cannot get any, so bo pian called my regular to sit in...

but hor, there is one SYT AM moved from JY to HH since nov, i will go after her if my hands are not full... :D

lastly, all the above comments are subjected to my personal preference and the luck during the visit, it does not mean any ktv is good or bad to others...

enjoy...

johnnylomas
27-12-2007, 02:49 AM
yo bro, i don't go HH often. my last visit at HH was end of nov.

but hor, there is one SYT AM moved from JY to HH since nov, i will go after her if my hands are not full... :D

lastly, all the above comments are subjected to my personal preference and the luck during the visit, it does not mean any ktv is good or bad to others...

enjoy...

ok. will check out the dj for you. :p
don't worry, everyone has their preferences. and there are pretty girls everywhere.

johnnylomas
27-12-2007, 02:53 AM
Brothers heading to Prince might wanna take note that some of the gals are preparing or have already head back to hometown for CNY. One of my gal went back on the 25th. So i'm not too sure on the quality and quantity of gals during the month of Jan.

Also, on my way back from Prince to CP on Xmas eve, witness a robbery on the main road. Saw a roti van there. Just a word of caution for bros travelling between various locations... take the metered cab or use the hotel transport if possible. It's getting closer to CNY and people are in need of money. Just be careful lah.

many girls returning. but also remember, many need to make money to return home.
also must take care, don't take unknown roti vans, cars.
the other thing is to take care, new or just joined girls also must beware, cos they might steal stuff and disappear. mum has to be responsible, but if documents lost, then very troublesome.
just cheong safely before new year.

3dee
27-12-2007, 02:55 AM
One big guy that stay above MacDonald + 2 of his friends (1 from states and 1 from london), Dyl, Newyorker, the guy from ZMT, Norm and last but not least... me.

yo bro, the building that you mentioned is called JinHui (金匯大廈).

the fat guy that you met is he from states? met him few days back when i was walking on the street...

nowadays cp is really full with people, every where can meet people one... also met the guy from new york, pat, during one of my day shopping at huarun shopping centre... (not sure whether is it the newyorker that you mentioned...)

me heading back to sillypore tomorrow, will miss you this round...

RUNWEST
27-12-2007, 05:15 AM
Finally back from my Xmas holiday in CP and HuangJiang. Met up with some brothers from ZMT, states and London (now that's a rare one) heehee...

Was there from 21st Dec till 26th Dec. Basically not much happenings. Was with some of my regulars from Prince on the 21 and 22. Party starts on the 23rd night at Prince. Had a total of 8 bros. One big guy that stay above MacDonald + 2 of his friends (1 from states and 1 from london), Dyl, Newyorker, the guy from ZMT, Norm and last but not least... me.

This is hell of a party. Decided to do away with the usual rountine and started with vodka instead. End result... I was drank for the first time in Prince! Man...

Gals are alright that night. One particular bro have picked up a sex machine. Heard that the gal was screaming at the top of her voice and kept wanting for a second round 5 mins after the first! Wah lau... how come I never encounter someone like that huh?!? Don't ask me that gal from which group... cos i only remember her face! Damn! Want to know who she is... next time ask me go along lah... heehee... next trip to CP/HuangJiang... 1 Jan 2008... return date... NOT KNOWN!!! hahahaaa...

Anyway, Xmas eve was a relatively smaller group. It was the last night of KTV action for Newyorker and 'The Big Guy above MacDonald' (TBGAM). Well... what could I say... bro Newyorker got knocked out by 10pm... and TBGAM got really high at around 9pm!!! haha... great party!!! But I kanna butterfly by someone... and I spend my Xmas eve sleeping ALONE!!! Damn!!!

Gonna be meeting up with Mr. Lookingaround2 this upcoming trip. Anyone else coming???

And to Mr. Petrolhead... I have finally posted something... and see you real SOON in CP!!!

Regards,

pc5526

Nice report.. :rolleyes:

i do enjoyed the party at prince.. but i don’t really fancy the girls there.. the quality don’t seem to be my cup of tea.. Anyway I m so stressful after rejected 100s of girls.. and vodka never fails to make my head spin.. just back today, but in the back of my mind was thinking of joining you guys for a return trip nxt week..
as for this trip, I think 我沉船了… very sad…:(:(:( any MM management course to offer?

Just to share another of my experience for this trip, my MM brought me to her mummy’s birthday party at XTT, is quite an experience for me. Because what they usually do at XTT is to book a big KTV room for their private party. Imagine the room filled with 100s of MM in out in out, everybody in party mood. And what matters most is they don’t treat you as customer but as one of their friend. As I m a stranger to them, I attracted the most stares. But nice knowing quite a handful of pretty MM, but sad to say nothing much I can do with it. Cause my MM is with me..

Lookingaround2
27-12-2007, 09:03 AM
But nice knowing quite a handful of pretty MM, but sad to say nothing much I can do with it. Cause my MM is with me..

of coz there is something you can do... get the contact and share with the bro here... :D:rolleyes:

petrolheadsg
27-12-2007, 09:48 AM

Regards,

pc5526

wah...looks like my vodka put to good use ah :-)

oi make sure got more next trip ...good kick yah? lets bring in more...we bought those at promotion I think $38 for 2 litres of premium Absolut.

haiya MM all going back huh...sob sob.

wallyp88
27-12-2007, 05:11 PM
wah...looks like my vodka put to good use ah .......

Your "vodka plan" to get the mms high did not work too well last time, it was mostly consumed by the bros while playing Russian roulette....

petrolheadsg
27-12-2007, 08:23 PM
Your "vodka plan" to get the mms high did not work too well last time, it was mostly consumed by the bros while playing Russian roulette....

haha you remember right...I got so smashed that nite especially when combined with errr stuff. Tks to dylan and brad who firelifted me back to room...

The "plan and equipment" correct but execution flawed haha. Oh well try and try again :-)

pvgsex
27-12-2007, 08:53 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]bro, it is correct that in the whole DG you do not need to tip mummy, manager or even the waiter/waitress. only DJ is needed.

That's why i like to plan biz trip to DG, SZ so much. KTV is much affordable. Man... in Shanghai got to tip mamasan, DJ. Take away is 1800 RMB

pvgsex
27-12-2007, 09:01 PM
[COLOR="Blue"]bro, it is correct that in the whole DG you do not need to tip mummy, manager or even the waiter/waitress. only DJ is needed.

That's why i like to plan biz trip to DG, SZ so much. KTV is much affordable. Man... in Shanghai got to tip mamasan, DJ. Take away is 1800 RMB

My last biz trip to DG, SZ early this month I go KTV 3 night in a row, Mon to Wed. But can't remember the name coz brought there by friend and supplier. Looks like Prience is a place to go. Will definately try there next time

pc5526
27-12-2007, 10:06 PM
[QUOTE=RUNWEST;2486423]Nice report.. :rolleyes:

as for this trip, I think 我沉船了… very sad…:(:(:( any MM management course to offer?

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

You arh... go there earlier than us... onli stay in hotel hibernate with ya gal. Never even come out at all.

Next week on you lah! Come lah... we go explore new frontiers!

pc5526
27-12-2007, 10:13 PM
[QUOTE=petrolheadsg;2486648]wah...looks like my vodka put to good use ah :-)

oi make sure got more next trip ...good kick yah? lets bring in more...we bought those at promotion I think $38 for 2 litres of premium Absolut.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

haha... we finished ya bottle of raspberry vodka...
and another bottle of normal one... both one litre... on the first night.

But dun worry... we still got one bottle of 2 litre chivas that Dly bought from duty free... can smuggle that in... heehee...

Next trip there i sure buy more... but maybe only JackDaniel. I can't take vodka man!

pc5526
27-12-2007, 10:31 PM

--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya lor... but that time different mah... I think u and your gal drank quite abit of it right? heehee...

nvm... next time we hardcore...

mix gin, vodka, rum, tequila and triple sec... add abit of lime juice and coke...
we have Long Island Tea!!! hee ha... Sure knock out one...

maybe we should try that real soon... maybe the upcoming trip...

pc5526

Lookingaround2
28-12-2007, 09:51 AM
Next trip there i sure buy more... but maybe only JackDaniel. I can't take vodka man!

JD!!!!!!

you want to kill me is it!!!!!!!

AznSurfer
30-12-2007, 09:08 PM
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

ya lor... but that time different mah... I think u and your gal drank quite abit of it right? heehee...

nvm... next time we hardcore...

mix gin, vodka, rum, tequila and triple sec... add abit of lime juice and coke...
we have Long Island Tea!!! hee ha... Sure knock out one...

maybe we should try that real soon... maybe the upcoming trip...

pc5526

That vodka killed me. I was out cold for most of the Christmas eve party. damn it!! There was some drama that I missed out.

pc5526
09-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Hi all,

Guess this is the first posting for the year 2008 in this thread. You guys think I deserve a beer? Heehee...

Anyway, was in CP from the 1st Jan and will be leaving tomorrow for Sin. Can't believe I've spend so many days here. And of course, most of the days we end up partying in Prince. Let me recount.... 1,2,5,6,7 Jan... all at Prince!
This has got to be the most tiring trip for me so far.

Tried Prince sauna for the first time! A big thank you to Bro lookingaround2 for his recommendation. It was a wonderful experience! First time I ever come across a sauna room with a bathroom the same size as the bedroom! The bathroom is HUGE! They've got a bathtub, a massage bed, an enclosed shower area, an encolsed toilet bowl area, a huge dressing table and many many more space for you to play catching with your gal.

The usual selection process starts. One thing I must mention... I was there on a sunday afternoon around 4pm. Bros who frequent sauna will know that this timing is the peak period for all suanas. Despite the peak period, I can easily say that I've seen close to about 70 chicks! A big number as compared to any other saunas. And each time they parade, it's a minimum of 6 gals. This far surpass the 3 gals that you usually get in Virgin!

Quality of gals wise, I think they are alright. Picked a gal after viewing all the gals. Not gonna reveal what number I took but she's a nice gem with alot of girlfriend feel. Told my gal before we get started that I was actually very tired and I would probably do only 1 shot. So she took things nice and easy.
No rush.

We stripped and proceed to the bathroom. I was asked if I want to bathe in the tub or on the massage bed. Chose the massage bed as recommended by Bro Lookingaround2. My gal washed me well.... Really enjoy this part. Very relaxing. And of course, the standard BJ and licking applies during the wash up.

Head over to the bed after she dry me up with the towel. Had a long chat filled with laughter and kisses. Most of the time I was staring at her eyes. She's got a set of really beautiful eyes. Hugged her for good 30 mins before she starts with the usual procedures. NICE! The rest of the session is as what you would expect in most saunas. Damage wise... gal is 500rmb and room is 398rmb.

Just to sidetrack abit. Was at TianTian hotel for footrub and we also checked out the sauna before heading to Prince sauna. Footrub was good but the sauna was really bad. They only had 7 gals!!! Tips for the gals is 400 and 500 depending on which cat you chose. However, the room is ONLY 38 bucks!!!
YES... FREAKING 38RMB!!! Our eyes almost popped out when we heard that.

Also checked out the sauna at Winsor hotel. Nice decor. But again, can't find gals to my liking. They have the model grade gals over at Winsor but they cost 800rmb for a 2 hr session. Never get to see anyone of them as they were all occupied.

to be continued...

pc5526
09-01-2008, 11:38 AM
Back to Prince ktv.

Booked a big room on 6th Jan (Sun) to welcome bro Petrolhead :)

That night was abit crazy. Bro petrolhead found a gem and I went for a ST followed by a LT with 2 seperate gals. Bro lookingaround2 had his fair share for fun too back in the hotel room. Bro Dyl came in late with his KJ girlfriend. All in all, I think we drank 4 bottles of alcohol. 1 Vodka and 3 Chivas. Hahaaa... it was madness!!

Some info for bros heading to Prince. Heard that quite abit of the gals have already head back hometown and those who are still here but still heading back hometown will leave around the 20th Jan. So for bros who wants to have some fun in Prince, pls try to go there before the 20th.

That's all for now... gonna head back and get some sleep.

Will be back in CP and HuangJiang area again around 16th Jan.

Till than,

Cheers!

pc5526

chinaman2008
09-01-2008, 05:54 PM
Damage wise... gal is 500rmb and room is 398rmb.

I have not been to Prince yet but I enjoy reading from this thread.

Seems like everything is expensive at Prince, not only the KTV but also the sauna. 900rmb per session is at the very high side!

Sinoview
09-01-2008, 06:17 PM
Back to Prince ktv.

Will be back in CP and HuangJiang area again around 16th Jan.

pc5526

Ohch..... U left liao hah....

Me just called Ms HO to book a big room for tomorrow.
My buddy told me he ll bring 2 bottles of fine "tekila" for the party. "Garrantee" ...Superb one he said. Wish U ll here....

Shit, i hv to run n party wif Kool's grp in JY tomorrow night as well....
Hope i dont get lost in between....
Ah fatt just text me fm spore airport that they bought 3 bottles of Gordon Bleu for the party. Crazy man.....

Die die ll party wif u in Prince on yr coming trip fm 17th.

Cheerios

Lookingaround2
09-01-2008, 07:07 PM
Ohch..... U left liao hah....

Me just called Ms HO to book a big room for tomorrow.
My buddy told me he ll bring 2 bottles of fine "tekila" for the party. "Garrantee" ...Superb one he said. Wish U ll here....

Shit, i hv to run n party wif Kool's grp in JY tomorrow night as well....
Hope i dont get lost in between....
Ah fatt just text me fm spore airport that they bought 3 bottles of Gordon Bleu for the party. Crazy man.....

Die die ll party wif u in Prince on yr coming trip fm 17th.

Cheerios

Think tomorrow they are still around.

give them a call lar....

nb.. you all party when i come back....*sigh*

if today kena 4D, i book a ticket and go join you all for tomorrow and come back the next day....!!!

*sigh* bo kena

ChinaSex
09-01-2008, 07:54 PM
Good grief !!! 7 days in ONE KTV ???!!!???:eek: Nothing better to do, and nowhere better to spend money ???

Lookingaround2
09-01-2008, 08:10 PM
Good grief !!! 7 days in ONE KTV ???!!!???:eek: Nothing better to do, and nowhere better to spend money ???

5 days lar...

in fact we did try to go down to another KTV in Dalang, to scout it out...

the place is indeed very very nice. much nicer than Prince....

BUT!!!!! there is always a but....

we can't find any gals to our liking there. maybe it our expectation too high liao after hearing so much good things about it... but it was mean not to be...

so we end in prince... :D

Went late... but we still can find gals... and most important... PC5526, ask a pair of cousin to join us... and we really had fun that night. DRUNK!!!!

My another mm, tell me the next day, that i keep calling her asking her does she love me... nb... i don't even remember... That how high I am.

me05
09-01-2008, 08:28 PM
Hi Bro,

Where is the place? What city is it in?

Rgds

ChinaSex
09-01-2008, 08:39 PM
5 days lar...

in fact we did try to go down to another KTV in Dalang, to scout it out...

the place is indeed very very nice. much nicer than Prince....

I see. 5 days in one KTV is 4 too many for me. Dalang Royal Garden ??? Very Nice, but very expensive too.

Too many Buts in China, a land where the MMs have hardly any BUTTs lol

ChinaSex
09-01-2008, 08:41 PM
Hi Bro,

Where is the place? What city is it in?

Rgds

Come one GUY. Its in the title and the posts. PLEASE LEARN TO READ before surfing the forum :cool:

Sinoview
09-01-2008, 09:30 PM
Think tomorrow they are still around.

give them a call lar....

nb.. you all party when i come back....*sigh*

if today kena 4D, i book a ticket and go join you all for tomorrow and come back the next day....!!!

*sigh* bo kena

Hi bro,

Called Pc5526 n D hp liao....It's off.

Dont know they left for sland or " hiding" away fm some MMs.... Hehe.....

Aiya.... U dont need envy lah...heard U hv super great time when U ll here last week....

This weekend U play big big ok..... U ll hit a good prize.

Dont forget to bring more Vorka here when U kenna ok ?

wallyp88
09-01-2008, 09:37 PM
Back to Prince ktv.

Booked a big room on 6th Jan (Sun) to welcome bro Petrolhead :)

That night was abit crazy. Bro petrolhead found a gem and I went for a ST followed by a LT with 2 seperate gals. Bro lookingaround2 had his fair share for fun too back in the hotel room.

Wow!!! Really envy you guys.....

So you and Bro lookingaround2 went for the Models again???

pc5526
11-01-2008, 11:20 AM
Wow!!! Really envy you guys.....

So you and Bro lookingaround2 went for the Models again???

Bro,

Don't need to envy lah. No models for me. My tall tall model go back hometown liao. The rest either Bro Lookingaround2 reserve one (:D) or not my type of gal lah. Anyway, models stock in Prince now fell below 10 as compared to the 15 they had when u were there. Heard from Bro Lookingaround2 got new stock... but I haven't seen any yet leh.

So how? when u coming again huh?

pc5526
11-01-2008, 11:26 AM
[QUOTE=Sinoview;2514596]Hi bro,

Called Pc5526 n D hp liao....It's off.

Yo Yo...

CO knows me best!!! I'm on hiding mode lah. Just came back to SIN from CP last night.

Aiyo CO, can always sms me on my SIN mobile mah. Sure can get me one.

Die lah... I think I might just head up to CP sooner than expected. Cos Dly going tomorrow I think... and I might just... alamak!!! Too soon liao... Dunno lah.. gonna see how it goes.

CO sir, got big parties away from JY must tell me leh. And yes, we will party nextweek in Prince!!! I bring red wine for you ok ;)

Vodka I got alot at home ah... maybe I should just bring them all over:D

pc5526

wallyp88
11-01-2008, 06:26 PM
Bro,

Don't need to envy lah. No models for me.........

So how? when u coming again huh?

May be end Feb/early March.
Have to be in India end of Jan; sipei boring trip........:(

petrolheadsg
12-01-2008, 06:22 PM
OK time to post my FR from this past week partying with good bros PC, Looking and Dyl

If I miss out any of the MMs ...pls forgive me poor recollection ...just too happening lah haha

on the whole this last trip has been fantastic even though there were technically 2 disappointments...one new gal from Prince and the other my DJ from another town. But for the latter ...it was partly my own decision as the Prince gal turned out to be so fantastic I figured she was gonna be a far better experience to be with on my last night than with the DJ....and I dont regret the decision :-)

OK this is my MM count

Day / Where / how many sat / take away /number of rounds
================================================== =====
Sun / Prince / 2 / 1 / outfucked me...old lah abt 4 times! out of this world!
Mon / Prince / 2 / 1 / 2 but disappointing
Tue (Day) /Prince / returnee from Sun / 2 repeat perf!
Tue (night)/Dalang / 1 / 1 / 2 Great!
Wed / Prince / 2 / 1 / 2 ok lah but looker
Thu (Day) /Prince /other gal from nite b4! / 1 / 2 FANTASTIC!
Thu (night)/Prince / same / 2 but her aunty came after!
Fri (Day) / BBS / na / 1 / 1 good!

Sat 7 gals
Did 6 gals
repeats from previous trip 1 (from BBS)
keepers for next trip discovered on this trip - 3!!!!

Will go into a blow by blow (pardon the pun) account of what happened if there is interest....:-)

3dee
13-01-2008, 02:11 AM
OK time to post my FR from this past week partying with good bros PC, Looking and Dyl
If I miss out any of the MMs ...pls forgive me poor recollection ...just too happening lah haha

OK this is my MM count

Sat 7 gals
Did 6 gals

Will go into a blow by blow (pardon the pun) account of what happened if there is interest....:-)

oh? never hear you mention your DG girl this time, you dumped her liao huh??

which BBS girl from previous trip? did i see her before?? :rolleyes:

AznSurfer
13-01-2008, 08:34 AM

on the whole this last trip has been fantastic even though there were technically 2 disappointments...one new gal from Prince and the other my DJ from another town. But for the latter ...it was partly my own decision as the Prince gal turned out to be so fantastic I figured she was gonna be a far better experience to be with on my last night than with the DJ....and I dont regret the decision :-)

OK this is my MM count

Sat 7 gals
Did 6 gals

That is quite a program... nonstop action...must be that santi.

You're still with that DJ? Thought it was over? Something changed that is worth further investment?? :D

petrolheadsg
13-01-2008, 09:16 PM
oh? never hear you mention your DG girl this time, you dumped her liao huh??

which BBS girl from previous trip? did i see her before?? :rolleyes:

DG girl - she is back in her home town. will see her when she returns after CNY. we still call each other now and then. :-)

BBS gal - nope ...you did not see her before. as per my new routine. I look to squeeze in a BBS gal or two just before I fly off. so if I say goodbye to my GF by noon and my ride comes at 3pm...I try to fit one or two in as a last hurrah..hahah! Always nice to end my trip with a BANG !! haha

petrolheadsg
13-01-2008, 09:20 PM
That is quite a program... nonstop action...must be that santi.

You're still with that DJ? Thought it was over? Something changed that is worth further investment?? :D

DJ? been there, done that. its just me but I look at value. and I think I got fair value out of it but dont think its worth investing more. wont go into further details here but hey, if its one thing has been a good reminder on this trip is that ...there are many fishes in the sea....and more new ones are available everday!!!:-)

petrolheadsg
13-01-2008, 09:32 PM
Epilogue
======

received a call from ex BBS now JY gal while on the plane heading home complaining abt not seeing me....hai...how to find time bros. Just look at my schedule!!! :-)

Gal from Prince (whom I will call "sticky" due to her persistant calling) from Sun has quit the KTV scene. Cant take the drinking (its not easy must admit) and had a nasty incident with a Taiwanese patron whom she slapped and received a reprimand in return. She will now go back to factory type work close to CP and see me when I return. This is a keeper for sure.

CNY coming up soon and before you know it Mar will roll on by and will be back again. ON the list is Dalang, Chang An and of course back to Prince to welcome returnees and new stock with open arms and extended dick!! :-)
Mgr Ho will of course gladly roll out the red carpet and take care of us in the manner we have been accustomed to over there :-).

Most of them know us by our trademarks and its always good to go back to somewhere familiar yet constantly meets our every need :-)

Lookingaround2
13-01-2008, 09:40 PM
extended dick!! :-)
:-)

how you extend your dick!!!!????

so your march trip fix liao?

AznSurfer
14-01-2008, 09:56 AM
[QUOTE=Lookingaround2;2521929]how you extend your dick!!!!????

QUOTE]

Just check your email spam...

oasis2002
14-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Hello bros,

My friend and I (2 of us) will be in CP from 16 - 19 Jan (3 nights). We would like to join you guys and cheong the KTV there.. PM me if you, too, are looking for kakis.

cheers

Ajintonic
14-01-2008, 07:48 PM
Prince here i come...........will in cp from 18-23 jan...this is my 3rd trip to prince...really likes the mm there...:)

Mr Pink
14-01-2008, 07:52 PM
May be end Feb/early March.
Have to be in India end of Jan; sipei boring trip........:(

I aslo going there,mabe can PM me and go as a group?

Lookingaround2
01-02-2008, 09:52 AM
You can get manager who work there to book for you. cheaper.

you can give a call to Ms He at 13712028927.

Just tell him Ah 祖 recommand.

Bro

Can anyone advise best rates at Crown Prince.

Call up and was quoted about Rem700 with taxes etc, but with 100 rebate for use at the KTV.

This is more than Hui Hua at about Rem370.

Information on getting better rate, about Rem 450-550 appreciated

GTOKING
02-02-2008, 07:09 AM
look like bro lookingaround2 is the host of the 太子 now.

haha , when wanna bring me there , im still new at that place.

need you old bird to bring me around ....hehe

Lookingaround2
02-02-2008, 03:26 PM
look like bro lookingaround2 is the host of the 太子 now.

haha , when wanna bring me there , im still new at that place.

need you old bird to bring me around ....hehe

anytime you want it. just say it.. :)

usmjordan2
03-02-2008, 09:32 AM
I also want to go , bro lookingaround:D

SexKing972
03-02-2008, 09:34 AM
anytime you want it. just say it.. :)

haha u now taikor of the place:D

Ninetytwo Hero
03-02-2008, 01:20 PM
decided to pop-in to Prince which is usually the better place in terms of girls and overall fun. Reached about 7pm, already busy and was about to call my previous mei mei when I bump into her along the corridor. She was disappointed and making noise about me not leeting her know in advance, luckily for me her phone rang prior to meeting me and my number was reflected so she knows that I was looking for her.

Bro, ur FR brings back memories of when I usually goto KTV here. All the regulars will come and say why u never let me know in advance I'm coming. Think it'll be worse in china with the competition there so fierce.

Lookingaround2
03-02-2008, 06:34 PM
I also want to go , bro lookingaround:D

no problem no problem... just let me know when you all going... try to see how.. :D

haha u now taikor of the place:D

bo lar.... me just the "eunch" who company the "prince" to study one..

hahaha

Idealist
08-02-2008, 12:27 AM
I think Prince should start to renovate the place a little. Starting to get a little rundown. It do not deserve status as a 5 Star place.

Lookingaround2
08-02-2008, 09:39 AM
Bro lookingaround 2, thks for the contact, price down from about Rem710 quoted by the hotel to about Rem 400 but must patronise Opera house.

Good deal though, if not gong Opera hse why stay at Prince.

Nest trip in March Good friday week, maybe can catch up with you

no problem. you are welcome.

pc5526
31-03-2008, 11:34 AM
It's been awhile that someone posted here but let me start the ball rolling.

My last trip to Prince was early March. Went there with a big group of friends only to find that the MMs are not back in full force. Even my favourite group 29 cannot match up to my expections. Frankly speaking, I only managed to find my pick after looking thru about 10 over groups of gals. Usually, it only took me 3 to 4 groups.

Just 2 days ago, some friends of mine wanted to try out Prince. Told my friends that the MMs there are not as good as before. They wanted to try nevertheless.

Called up 何经理 and booked a room for 5. When I got there, I saw many Many MANY pretty MMs. The feeling simply reminds me of how I felt the first time I went Prince. Inside my heart, I sincerely thank my friend who wanted to come Prince. If not, I'll be missing out on all the good stuff!

I managed to pick my gal on the 3rd batch of gals that walked into the room. She's a lovely lady that use to work in ZMT. Came over to Prince with her mummy and another 20 over gals. My pick for the night was fantastic! She's got the best body I've ever seen throughout my bonking spree in DG. Tall, 36C size boobs, slim legs... wah lan... Lookingaround2... you envy me ya?!?:D

Anyway, more info...

There now a new category in Prince at 3-8-10. Similar to those u find in ZH. However, I didn't find anyone to my taste in that group. Some might ask, so Prince is back in full force. My reply... YES! And more to come according to the manager. Imagine this, I've been quite a regular in Prince and on last Sat, I only managed to see 2 familiar faces in the entire lineup! Haha... Prince, here I come again!!!

Hmmm.... Petrolhead, Lookingaround2, shall we??? I'll be heading there again this coming weekend. Anyone wanna join me!!!

Woohoooooo!!!

Maitong Kit Mak
31-03-2008, 11:42 AM
Hmmm.... Petrolhead, Lookingaround2, shall we??? I'll be heading there again this coming weekend. Anyone wanna join me!!!

Woohoooooo!!!

Wah bro..damn tempting leh...will u be there on the 15th or 16th April? Only free for 1 night..if u organising..then can I join u? Maybe with a friend as well..Tks in advance.:rolleyes:

wallyp88
31-03-2008, 03:06 PM
It's been awhile that someone posted here but let me start the ball rolling....

Did you go to CA again this trip?

petrolheadsg
31-03-2008, 05:21 PM

Woohoooooo!!!

Prince back to its glory days again!!! Cumming Cumming :-) Tix booked already !!!

pc5526
01-04-2008, 02:06 AM
Wah bro..damn tempting leh...will u be there on the 15th or 16th April? Only free for 1 night..if u organising..then can I join u? Maybe with a friend as well..Tks in advance.:rolleyes:

I should be there around that period of time with some brothers. Will only know when the dates draw closer leh. We will keep in touch via pm or I'll do posting on this thread.

Party On!

Ronaldo
01-04-2008, 02:08 AM
I should be there around that period of time with some brothers. Will only know when the dates draw closer leh. We will keep in touch via pm or I'll do posting on this thread.

Party On!

Wow! You sibey happening... Hahahaha... Still hiding from your regular gf in CP?

(wonder if you know who I am....)

pc5526
01-04-2008, 02:10 AM
Did you go to CA again this trip?

yeah yeah!!! CA very good ah...
Went to Xin Ji Xin ktv near to Humen... Happening ah! Almost did double again! Haha... You still in BJ? Coming over to CP? Got party this weekend leh!
Come come!!! Intend to go Sha Tou KTV in CA on thurs night. Join us? Heehee...

Bro Petrolhead, haven't got time to talk to newyorker on his departure date leh. But I'm quite sure he'll party with us before he leaves lah.

WooHoo... :D

3dee
01-04-2008, 12:33 PM
Prince back to its glory days again!!! Cumming Cumming :-) Tix booked already !!!

yo bro, when is your date to cp? :confused:

wallyp88
01-04-2008, 04:28 PM
yeah yeah!!! CA very good ah...
Went to Xin Ji Xin ktv near to Humen... Happening ah! Almost did double again! Haha... You still in BJ? Coming over to CP? Got party this weekend leh!
Come come!!! Intend to go Sha Tou KTV in CA on thurs night. Join us?
Really hope I can join you guys but too bad cannnot la! Already in Dragonland for a month now, lot of heavy drinking in BJ too, going back tomorrow to rest......

Enjoy yourselves, we shall meet again.......

pc5526
01-04-2008, 10:14 PM
Wow! You sibey happening... Hahahaha... Still hiding from your regular gf in CP?

(wonder if you know who I am....)

Of course I know lah! Not hiding lah... just cannot go JY only loh. That's why I explore other better alternatives! Heehee...

pc5526
01-04-2008, 10:16 PM
[QUOTE=wallyp88;2674159]... lot of heavy drinking in BJ too, going back tomorrow to rest......

Okok... got it. You have a good rest ya. We shall meet again! Next time u in CA must call me hor!

cheers!

wallyp88
06-04-2008, 02:03 PM
[QUOTE=wallyp88;2674159Okok... got it. You have a good rest ya. We shall meet again! Next time u in CA must call me hor!
cheers!

Sha Tou must be good hor... You guys were there two nites continuously...I have insider information, hehehe...

pc5526
08-04-2008, 03:46 AM
[QUOTE=pc5526;2674940]

Sha Tou must be good hor... You guys were there two nites continuously...I have insider information, hehehe...

yeah... ST was good. But I think i'm stuck with my 8 timer!!! Damn!!! Can't seem to find anyone that breaks her record!!! This time round we explored Carnival KTV and stayed at Berlin Holiday Hotel. Very decent hotel but about 5 minutes away from city centre. Can try the next time u go CA.

Hey Bro, will be arriving CP/CA on 13th Sunday. Think during this time about 4 other bro should be in as well. Have promised one brother to explore prince on 13th cos he's leaving the following day. I'm sure we can do Prince again on 15th. Damn, initially no place to go... go all da way to CA! Now think I got too many places to go liao! Oh yes, wanna explore Dalang Di Hao KTV with us as well? Heehee...

Yeah yeah... waiting for u leh... i haven't book my return tix to SIN. what's ya returning date again huh? I'll come back together with u. Night flight for ya returning this time right?

cakesim
08-04-2008, 04:41 AM
CA very good ah...
Went to Xin Ji Xin ktv near to Humen... Happening ah! Almost did double again!

pc5526, I have no idea whether we have met up in prince but could you elaborte more on this Xin Ji Xin ktv (not eastern charm I guess?). MM at 258? Is this KTV the wild type?

This time round we explored Carnival KTV and stayed at Berlin Holiday Hotel. Very decent hotel but about 5 minutes away from city centre.

I know Berlin hotel is near the highway exit but is it near makan places and booked through XGX? any idea how far is tis hoel from Lang qin hotel?

Did u try those dirty sauna in Jinlong hui or taipingyang (pacific)?

Appreciate any info as I am heading there next week

Thanking u in advance

Regards

Maitong Kit Mak
08-04-2008, 05:28 AM
[QUOTE=wallyp88;2684775]
Hey Bro, will be arriving CP/CA on 13th Sunday. Think during this time about 4 other bro should be in as well. Have promised one brother to explore prince on 13th cos he's leaving the following day. I'm sure we can do Prince again on 15th. Damn, initially no place to go... go all da way to CA! Now think I got too many places to go liao! Oh yes, wanna explore Dalang Di Hao KTV with us as well? Heehee...

Yo bro...I will be in CP on the 15th or 16th yet to be confirm due to my meetings in HK. Pls keep me updated on the cheonging venues so I can plan mine accordingly. As for Dalang Di Hao KTV, I will be staying in Royal Garden hotel from the 17th~20th, will be going there with my associates as well.;) Have u tried Di Hao b4? Any advice?

Lookingaround2
08-04-2008, 10:24 AM
So the Plan for this coming trip is following:

11 April - Petrolheadsg and Myself arrive. in CA

12 April - Cheong in CA

13 April - Go Prince (stay in CP?)

14 April - Dalang Di Hao (stay in CP also?)

15 April - I fly back liao......

16 April - Petrolheadsg fly back.....

17 April - We both meet and wonder why May still not here yet,...

hahahahah

pc5526
08-04-2008, 02:59 PM
[QUOTE=cakesim;2688414]pc5526, I have no idea whether we have met up in prince but could you elaborte more on this Xin Ji Xin ktv (not eastern charm I guess?). MM at 258? Is this KTV the wild type?

Yeah, MM at Xin Ji Xin is at 258. Wild place! If you got heartattack, better not go there! Hahahaa... I think i still have the contact should you need it.

I know Berlin hotel is near the highway exit but is it near makan places and booked through XGX? any idea how far is tis hoel from Lang qin hotel?

It's very near to the stretch of supper place. Not too sure if it's near the highway. If you take a cab from Berlin to Lang Qin Tao, you need about 5 to 10 minutes I guess. The rooms I stayed at is at 338rmb comes with a big bathtub. Heard that there's cheaper ones. The rooms in Berlin reminds me of Dalang Di Hao's Hotel rooms. Nice decor lah. Japanese style. Might be able to help u book room as I should be stayin there during my next trip to CA. Your dates are?

Did u try those dirty sauna in Jinlong hui or taipingyang (pacific)?

Never try leh. Haven't explored those areas. Might do it this upcoming trip if I'm not too tired :D

pc5526
08-04-2008, 03:08 PM
Yo bro...I will be in CP on the 15th or 16th yet to be confirm due to my meetings in HK. Pls keep me updated on the cheonging venues so I can plan mine accordingly. As for Dalang Di Hao KTV, I will be staying in Royal Garden hotel from the 17th~20th, will be going there with my associates as well.;) Have u tried Di Hao b4? Any advice?[/QUOTE]

Will keep you updated for sure.

Di Hao KTV not my territory leh. Must ask Bro Lookingaround2! He PHD in Di Hao KTV!! Hahahaaa...

Di Hao is a nice place to entertain clients but the cost is on the high side. 2 cat of MMs I think. 3,8,11 and 5,15,20 (model)
Personally I think the model cat not worth the $$$. Cos have seen those in the normal cat prettier the those model cat ones. For model cat, should go Prince. As for more details, better ask Lookingaround2. I only diploma in Di Hao. He PHD!!! wahahaaa...:D

Maitong Kit Mak
08-04-2008, 06:26 PM
Di Hao KTV not my territory leh. Must ask Bro Lookingaround2! He PHD in Di Hao KTV!! Hahahaaa...

Di Hao is a nice place to entertain clients but the cost is on the high side. 2 cat of MMs I think. 3,8,11 and 5,15,20 (model)
Personally I think the model cat not worth the $$$. Cos have seen those in the normal cat prettier the those model cat ones. For model cat, should go Prince. As for more details, better ask Lookingaround2. I only diploma in Di Hao. He PHD!!! wahahaaa...:D
Tks bros PC5526...wish there r more bros able to contribute to infos on Di Hao KTV...quality of gals and damages etc etc...Bro Lookingaround2///u there?;)

Lookingaround2
09-04-2008, 10:55 AM
here here... i'm here. wah!!! say untill i like stay there one... (i wish)

anyway, pmed you some of the information already.

so... let me know if you need help

petrolheadsg
09-04-2008, 04:59 PM
Will be in CA on 11th onwards...anyone going to be there same time?

3dee
09-04-2008, 05:15 PM
Will be in CA on 11th onwards...anyone going to be there same time?

so sad, miss you for second time...

what about may or june? going bo?? ;)

GTOKING
21-04-2008, 07:25 AM
any update ?:D

Lookingaround2
21-04-2008, 08:32 AM
any update ?:D

what kind of update you want?
tons of mms,
beautiful DJ,
sexy AM,

what else you want?

Happykiwi
21-04-2008, 12:03 PM
what kind of update you want?
tons of mms,
beautiful DJ,
sexy AM,

what else you want?

Sifu GTO just wondering when you will be around leh..... Kekekeke....:D

GTOKING
21-04-2008, 12:55 PM
Sifu GTO just wondering when you will be around leh..... Kekekeke....

You really read my mind ......hehe
But dont call me sifu lei , I younger than you lei , am I right ? wally , sam, ?:D

and_alloy
21-04-2008, 02:26 PM
But dont call me sifu lei , I younger than you lei , am I right ? wally , sam, ?:D
wah, now sifu very busy man...left u msg also no hiew me ah :eek:

GTOKING
21-04-2008, 02:29 PM
wah, now sifu very busy man...left u msg also no hiew me ah :

Dont like that la , I already reply you wat , or you busy fxxking till blur blur liao haha:D

wallyp88
21-04-2008, 09:42 PM

Age wise, I am the only one older than Kiwi:rolleyes:.... but cheonging experience stilll newbie......:D

pc5526
22-04-2008, 01:31 AM

Aiyo... all da masters here talking...
From what I know...
GTO (Masters in CA)
Lookingaround2 (Double Masters in Prince & Royal Garden)
the rest of us neither here nor there...
As for age... I dunno lah... but i think i'm the youngest leh :p

Bloodi stupid china.. what olympic?!? The visa thingy is irritating the hell out of me! Can any bro advise??? I go china every week for 3 to 4 days. Like that means I have to apply visa every week!!! Hur hur... wah lau :mad:

Lookingaround2
22-04-2008, 03:45 AM
Aiyo... all da masters here talking...
From what I know...
GTO (Masters in CA)
Lookingaround2 (Double Masters in Prince & Royal Garden)
the rest of us neither here nor there...
As for age... I dunno lah... but i think i'm the youngest leh :p

Bloodi stupid china.. what olympic?!? The visa thingy is irritating the hell out of me! Can any bro advise??? I go china every week for 3 to 4 days. Like that means I have to apply visa every week!!! Hur hur... wah lau :mad:

what you mean? you mean we need to apply visa for china now?

condor
22-04-2008, 12:47 PM
Will be in donguan next week.
can any bro provide advice on hotel in Humen area. preferably near massage center, KTV.

Price: RMB300-400 is OK.

pc5526
23-04-2008, 12:27 AM
Dear Brothers,

Yours truly ME arriving in CP/CA/HuangJiang this Thurs (24th April).

So what da plan Mr. Wally? This sat got about 6 pax including you and me. How huh? Go where?

Need to work out the places to go so that can book the rooms (both hotel and ktvs). Do you miss ST??? Heehee...

Suggestion suggestions!!!

pc5526
23-04-2008, 12:33 AM
Will be in donguan next week.
can any bro provide advice on hotel in Humen area. preferably near massage center, KTV.

Price: RMB300-400 is OK.

Humen not very familiar leh. Only stay in Grand Noble Hotel (豪门酒店) before. Rates is at 450rmb if you book thru an agent. Walk in rates not sure. But this hotel very good. Bed very comfortable. Got an indoor pool. No KTV but got a bar inside the hotel.

www.gnhotel.com

Maitong Kit Mak
24-04-2008, 09:53 PM

Yo bro...did not manage to meet up with u on my last trip...so how was your Prince and Di Hao trip? Wonder if u will be in Huang Jiang or Dalang around 13th~18th May? Cheers!

Maitong Kit Mak
24-04-2008, 09:56 PM
17 April - We both meet and wonder why May still not here yet,...

hahahahah

So bro Lookingaround...May will u and bro Petrolhead be around in CP/HJ? Around 13th~18th May...any updates on your itinery? Ta!

Maitong Kit Mak
24-04-2008, 10:01 PM

Bro..I thought can apply for multiple-entry VISA right? Like Mutiple Entry VISA valid for 6 months etc...but anyway...just njoy first and VISA issue leave it till later la...so when is your next trip to Prince again for May...Tks!

Lookingaround2
24-04-2008, 10:55 PM
So bro Lookingaround...May will u and bro Petrolhead be around in CP/HJ? Around 13th~18th May...any updates on your itinery? Ta!

Yo Yo.... yeah yeah.... we will be China from 15th till 20.

16th is already book

15th
17th
18th
19th

still open

you want to go prince on the 17th?

GTOKING
25-04-2008, 07:15 AM
Bro..I thought can apply for multiple-entry VISA right? Like Mutiple Entry VISA valid for 6 months etc...but anyway...just njoy first and VISA issue leave it till later la...so when is your next trip to Prince again for May...Tks!

You go on may meh ?:rolleyes:

GOLD SANDS
25-04-2008, 08:19 AM

16th is already book

15th
17th
18th
19th

still open

I like the 16th.........the association party:D

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 11:42 AM

16th is already book

15th
17th
18th
19th

still open

Wow Bro...so fast 16th booked leow ah...with Who? Bro GTO in CA? 17th to Prince also can...wish to try out! I 60% now but will let u know early May...so can u reserve the 17th May for me to Prince? Btw, who else will be able to join in? Tks! Bro PC5525 and Bro Petrolheadsg?

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 11:43 AM
You go on may meh ?:rolleyes:

Maybe..will try..but June confirmed one!

Lookingaround2
25-04-2008, 11:44 AM
Wow Bro...so fast 16th booked leow ah...with Who? Bro GTO in CA? 17th to Prince also can...wish to try out! I 60% now but will let u know early May...so can u reserve the 17th May for me to Prince? Btw, who else will be able to join in? Tks! Bro PC5525 and Bro Petrolheadsg?

yap yap... when you see me... you will see them... when you see them... you may not see me... so that mean that they are there more than me.. :)

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 11:47 AM
yap yap... when you see me... you will see them... when you see them... you may not see me... so that mean that they are there more than me.. :)

Hahahahaha! So on the 16th and 17th u ON bor? Wanted to go Prince to try out and also to Di Hao leh..had a damn good 3 night experience in Di Hao last trip...

SexKing972
25-04-2008, 11:54 AM
Hahahahaha! So on the 16th and 17th u ON bor? Wanted to go Prince to try out and also to Di Hao leh..had a damn good 3 night experience in Di Hao last trip...

Thought I suppose to meet u right:D

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 12:05 PM
Thought I suppose to meet u right:D

yes baby...so u joining the party on the 16th right....

Lookingaround2
25-04-2008, 01:08 PM
yes baby...so u joining the party on the 16th right....

you want to go di hao again?

i don't mind... 18th?

petrolheadsg
25-04-2008, 03:56 PM

On ON....me and the bros will be there. For sure 16 - 21st

Di Hao...hmmm cant recall if I have been there. Very fun meh? How so?

GTOKING
25-04-2008, 04:00 PM

My understanding is the Aus to china airtiket is about AZ $1800 , so if maitong really can make it , my respect to you bro.:D

Lookingaround2
25-04-2008, 05:00 PM

You been there lar...

Dalang.

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 06:22 PM
you want to go di hao again?

i don't mind... 18th?

Yo bro..Di Hao may not the May trip as I only can spare 2 nights (1st night in CA and 2nd night in Prince)...But definitely will go in June as I already confirmed my June trip (7th~15th June)...U planning ur June trip?

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 06:25 PM

Good..I will try and finalise my trip in May..finger cross... As for Di Hao..fun stuff mainly are the gals and environment lor..,but the damages are so shiong! Not cheap...I am thinking maybe it;s better to go Prince...

Maitong Kit Mak
25-04-2008, 06:28 PM
My understanding is the Aus to china airtiket is about AZ $1800 , so if maitong really can make it , my respect to you bro.:D

:DNot even u...I think I will also salute & respect myself...What's more..my 'Little Bro' will even salute me more!!!

SexKing972
26-04-2008, 05:52 AM
Good..I will try and finalise my trip in May..finger cross... As for Di Hao..fun stuff mainly are the gals and environment lor..,but the damages are so shiong! Not cheap...I am thinking maybe it;s better to go Prince...

OK la , I on you one day at di hao or prince , shui bo;)

Maitong Kit Mak
26-04-2008, 06:07 AM
OK la , I on you one day at di hao or prince , shui bo;)

U sure bor? Don't say say leh...Most likely will be on the 17th May if I am going la...Cheers matie!

Lookingaround2
26-04-2008, 10:00 AM
Ok, this is going to be the plan for this coming May trip.

Those going with me, please let me know if you have any MAJOR disagreement. Thank you.

14th May - Arrive Midnight / Stay in CA
15th May - Open / Stay in CA
16th May - JA / Stay in CA
17th May - Prince / Stay in Prince
18th May - Open / Stay in CP or move back to CA?
19th May - Open / depend on above.
20th May - Flying back / Stay in SG

GTOKING
26-04-2008, 11:15 AM

Those going with me, please let me know if you have any MAJOR disagreement. Thank you.

20th May - Flying back / Stay in SG ( with very sad mood and low sperm count):D:D

Lookingaround2
05-05-2008, 06:37 PM
Change of Plan!!!!!!

17th May - Di Hao / Stay in Dalang
18th May - Prince / Stay in Prince
19th May - JA (again)/ Stay in CA

Subject to changes......

Yo GTO, following my plan or not??? what your??? don't want to cheong with me is it??? :D

Happykiwi
06-05-2008, 05:28 AM

Wah bro, I didn't know you also CA fan meh?? :rolleyes: I thought Prince is more your taste leh! :D

Lookingaround2
06-05-2008, 08:05 AM
Wah bro, I didn't know you also CA fan meh?? :rolleyes: I thought Prince is more your taste leh! :D

where there is mms, that is my taste. :D

SexKing972
06-05-2008, 08:11 AM
Change of Plan!!!!!!

18th May - Prince / Stay in Prince
19th May - JA (again)/ Stay in CA

Subject to changes......

Yo GTO, following my plan or not??? what your??? don't want to cheong with me is it???

GTO is very busy now a day , no worries , we will go to prince with you hehe
chairman want us to get more info during this trip so we are going to get more info back from diff places.

Lookingaround2
06-05-2008, 06:28 PM
GTO is very busy now a day , no worries , we will go to prince with you hehe
chairman want us to get more info during this trip so we are going to get more info back from diff places.

sia si chairman?

so how about di hao? 17th? going?

Lookingaround2
08-05-2008, 07:49 AM

May not be going to Di Hao.

KIV

GTOKING
08-05-2008, 08:17 AM
May not be going to Di Hao.

KIV

Dont forget CA we need to go at least 2 places hor
JA and DFML;)

Lookingaround2
08-05-2008, 08:50 AM
Dont forget CA we need to go at least 2 places hor
JA and DFML;)

Ja we going on the 16th right?

as for DFML, i thought that is a massage place... no? KTV also?

Maitong Kit Mak
08-05-2008, 09:03 AM
Ja we going on the 16th right?

as for DFML, i thought that is a massage place... no? KTV also?

I think DFML is also a KTV ah...but GTO knows better...;)

Happykiwi
08-05-2008, 12:54 PM
I think DFML is also a KTV ah...but GTO knows better...

DFML stands for Damn Fucking Many Lobangs, izzit? ;) How to remember so many arhhhh???:confused:

Yeah man, that is a damn good KTV leh! :D I think!! :confused:

wrx_72
08-05-2008, 01:14 PM
Hi fellow cheongster, i m now working in HK and sometimes will go to SZ for fun. But always lack of kaki. If there is new outing and time allows then can i join u guys. U can email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Maitong Kit Mak
08-05-2008, 01:47 PM
DFML stands for Damn Fucking Many Lobangs, izzit? ;) How to remember so many arhhhh???:confused

Yeah man, that is a damn good KTV leh! :D I think!! :confused:

hahah!So u been to DFML b4 or ???:rolleyes: Maybe worth a try...

GTOKING
08-05-2008, 06:30 PM
DFML stands for Damn Fucking Many Lobangs, izzit? ;) How to remember so many arhhhh???:

Yeah man, that is a damn good KTV leh! : I think!! :

sorry , sifu kiwi , last trip never bring you there
let me find out something first and let you know :D

Hi fellow cheongster, i m now working in HK and sometimes will go to SZ for fun. But always lack of kaki. If there is new outing and time allows then can i join u guys. U can email me at [email protected]. Thanks

Come CA for fun , faster apply leave and come over hehe

hahah!So u been to DFML b4 or ???: Maybe worth a try...

bro still have manys

DFML , JSMZ , LDH , JLD , JA ......................

this is our code please dont tell others horr ...:D

Happykiwi
09-05-2008, 05:39 AM
sorry , sifu kiwi , last trip never bring you there
let me find out something first and let you know :D

Hahaha...... That is why you never ask cranky, senile, UFO like me anything liao! I fuck and then I forget..... Then I fuck AGAIN because I forgot the last time how shiok it was!! :D

Lookingaround2
09-05-2008, 10:12 AM
:DHahaha...... That is why you never ask cranky, senile, UFO like me anything liao! I fuck and then I forget..... Then I fuck AGAIN because I forgot the last time how shiok it was!! :D

wah... that the best liao... fuck and forget... every fuck is a 'first time fuck'

Happykiwi
09-05-2008, 12:18 PM
wah... that the best liao... fuck and forget... every fuck is a 'first time fuck'

Just like a virgin mah...... Why pay a premium?? :D

GTOKING
09-05-2008, 11:40 PM

For guys every fuck is a first time fuck BUT for the gals every fuck is uncountable fuck ...........hehe:D

deffense_x2
05-06-2008, 02:25 PM
going to dong guan city and work my a$$ of by slave driver client. I am staying at crown prince hotel mid. june. After a hard day of work I need some relaxation in hotel room at night. can you guys tell me how to get some action? escort? massage parlor? bar/hangout? It is save doing this? what phone # to call? how is the hotel massage? thanks guys.

newbie traveler

pvgsex
05-06-2008, 07:48 PM
helo senior bro in DG,

i hv heard about Prince KTV for a long time but hv not got a chance to cheong there yet. Am working in Shanghai and frequently travel to SZ, DG.

Could any bro provide any mamasan number for booking. just want to keep this info in pocket just in case. thanks!

chanyboy
05-06-2008, 10:05 PM

bro still have manys

DFML , JSMZ , LDH , JLD , JA ......................

this is our code please dont tell others horr ...:D

mmm...I hv onli been to 3 at most & only can relate to JA, perhaps JSMZ... the others?:confused:

GTOKING
06-06-2008, 05:57 AM
mmm...I hv onli been to 3 at most & only can relate to JA, perhaps JSMZ... the others?:confu
sed:

Others stll waiting for you to find out:D

bel321
06-06-2008, 08:19 AM
slurp...........

anyone of you bought any wow gold from <a href="www.belrion.com"> "belrion"</a>
or sold any gold to <a href="www.belrion.com.cn"> "them"</a>
I was told they delvier and are good and fast
appreciate if anyone here can give me some feedback ^^

Hooters666
04-08-2008, 07:34 PM
bros

just visited Prince after a hiatus of 1 year and no doubt quality and quantity has improved vastly...not sure my absence clouded my judgement but prince gals are somewhat slightly mature and knows how to please us man professionally...the chicks of JY are probably too raw and kidish to know where our key touch points are...overall prince still have my vote unless you want post-puberty chicks with relatively under developed tits, sparse pubic hair and no foreplay skills...to each its own.

enjoy guys!

tiongkoklan
05-08-2008, 12:56 AM
bros
...not sure my absence clouded my judgement but prince gals are somewhat slightly mature and knows how to please us man professionally...
That’s also my observation. In fact, I know a few ex-CP MMs now in Prince. Also, HJ is cheaper to live (rental & food) and that suit these more “matured” MMs who are more confident of themselves – unlike those in CP (esp JY) who are SYTs (more often than not, with baggage such as “Xiao Lan Gou” – you can’t be more “immature” than that!) with very short term goal of making quick and easy bucks to feed the XLGs!

petrolheadsg
05-08-2008, 05:58 PM
Generally speaking I agree...although lately...luck not so good leh. My picks did not turn out as well as before. OR maybe becoz my standard raised already so expectations higher :-)

Glad to hear you bros had a good time there...care to share more details and FR?

Tubetop
06-08-2008, 01:02 PM
anybody going to HJ this aug ? I hope to be at Prince for 15 and 16 Aug. Any bros there at this time ?

Hooters666
29-09-2008, 11:56 PM
FYI

Prince now has the Jiayi concept whereby all the chicks are all gathered at Room 1 from 630 to 740pm for us horny fuckers to view..The fuckin big KTV room on ground level...The girls were mostly sitting on sofas and the late ones will be standing around...Unlike Jiayi where it is like regiment style lining up, the girls here are actually in a room (but a big big room) The setup is quite nice as you view the chicks on the upmost terrace (aka high ground)...Not sure I am bias but the chicks in this joint looks better groomed, excudes class and maturity and not some post puberty SYTs...To each its own this place has my vote for now!! And better I forget the assistant mummies are mostly killer looks...Perhaps I shall work on one.

adidas88
30-09-2008, 09:05 AM
FYI

Prince now has the Jiayi concept whereby all the chicks are all gathered at Room 1 from 630 to 740pm for us horny fuckers to view..The fuckin big KTV room on ground level...The girls were mostly sitting on sofas and the late ones will be standing around...Unlike Jiayi where it is like regiment style lining up, the girls here are actually in a room (but a big big room) The setup is quite nice as you view the chicks on the upmost terrace (aka high ground)...Not sure I am bias but the chicks in this joint looks better groomed, excudes class and maturity and not some post puberty SYTs...To each its own this place has my vote for now!! And better I forget the assistant mummies are mostly killer looks...Perhaps I shall work on one.

Hi bro .. thansk for the update ..

looks like a trip to Prince is inevitable in my coming trip ...
embarass ... been to CP 5 times and always end up in JYTY ... :(

bro PHSG ... what say u ??
can bring me there ??? :o

Lookingaround2
30-09-2008, 11:15 AM
Hi bro .. thansk for the update ..

looks like a trip to Prince is inevitable in my coming trip ...
embarass ... been to CP 5 times and always end up in JYTY ... :(

bro PHSG ... what say u ??
can bring me there ??? :o

Well... lucky you. we will be at Prince on the 12th Oct. want to join us?

Let PHSG know.

adidas88
30-09-2008, 11:42 AM
Well... lucky you. we will be at Prince on the 12th Oct. want to join us?

Let PHSG know.

not so lucky me lar ...
... i am still in ZH on 12th lar ... :(

petrolheadsg
30-09-2008, 11:56 AM
OK har...dont say we never invite you ...

This trip will be a blast for sure rite Lookinaround :-)

Yup Prince is back with a vengeance...and we will be there to PUMP IT UP!!

petrolheadsg
30-09-2008, 11:58 AM
not so lucky me lar ...
... i am still in ZH on 12th lar ... :(

Bro...keep telling you JY is a must for newbies. BUT you not newbie already...been there 5 times!

Time to graduate man :p

adidas88
30-09-2008, 12:02 PM
Bro...keep telling you JY is a must for newbies. BUT you not newbie already...been there 5 times!

Time to graduate man :p

hehe ... thanks for upgrading me ....

so how ?? i onli arrive in CP on 13th ??
u bring me go ??