PDA

View Full Version : Malay herbal oil massage at AMK.

fatty_leo
16-12-2007, 07:36 PM
Hi all, not sure its ok to post it here. If boss not happy pls remove it. Thanks

Came across an ad in newpaper last friday. This malay lady providing herbal oil massage at own house in AMK at $60 with manhood therapy.

For me being a non commando person. Would wanna find out more first. Anyone tried her service before?

Thanks in advance.:)

fatty_leo
16-12-2007, 11:45 PM
wah sia..... share lobang also kena zapped 5pts. if zap also let people know wats wrong mah. some more never put name for me to return favour:p

mark82
17-12-2007, 01:07 AM
Can I have her contact and I'll try and post an FR, thks.

TowkayChye
17-12-2007, 11:00 AM
wah sia..... share lobang also kena zapped 5pts. if zap also let people know wats wrong mah. some more never put name for me to return favour:p

Alamak! brother, they see u got lots of pts mah....pass some to us the poor guys here lahhhhhh... :D

Hope you can PM me the contact will try n post FR here so that u can gain back your pts ya... ;)

Thanking you in advance brother n have a NiCe day!

Hashi
17-12-2007, 01:55 PM
this lady is abt late 20s and she does massage in room of her house.
frendly and chatty type. however, i think she blind but her massage is good.

ahkong
17-12-2007, 03:53 PM
Thanks for sharing bro, just up your pts :cool:

ToadHole
17-12-2007, 07:59 PM
Bro fatty_leo, i think there's another thread start by another Bro 1 or 2 mths ago. But it also say that is a hse massage. And she partly blind. Don't know is it the same malay gal ?

fatty_leo
17-12-2007, 08:14 PM
Thanks to all the bros support!

As usual, I'll pass the contact to bros with higher reputation points to protect this lobang. As I do not wish to expose her to pranksters. Hope you guys can understand where I'm coming from.;)

For bros who already got the contact, pls post your FR to support. Thanks

PS: I'm not related to this lady in any form. Just sharing. Peace out.

Neevarp
18-12-2007, 01:14 PM
Dear All,

I am not too sure if it is the regular ad in The New Paper that you are referring to wherein it does say SAVH (which is short for Singapore Association for the Visually Handicapped).

This place is somewhere in AMK & I did go there once some time ago for some normal massage or 'urut' .

It is in a room in a flat & the flat was kinda messy & her kid was running around outside the room.

Frankly speaking & it is just my opinion, her massage skills are just average & thus, I did not go again. Only thing is that she is blind & I felt bad for her & just left earlier than the full session & needless to say, I paid her in full (I forget how much).

I do not know if this is the same person referred to in this thread but in my opinion, this lady is most probably in her mid-30s. She is rather chatty.

I did inform her that her ad in TNP was somewhat wrongly spelt as instead of SAVH, it showed SVAH (or something to this effect) & soon enough this was corrected. Silly staff at TNP's classified ads section could not even be bothered to check up on this for her, just collect money only. What more, from a blind person!

In any case, I would appreciate it if any of the bros here can clarify if this is the same lady or is it someone else.

Thanks & Cheers!
Neevarp

edack
18-12-2007, 01:18 PM
this lady had been ard long time ..her house near st.21 ..my opinion ..so so

fatty_leo
18-12-2007, 01:32 PM
this lady had been ard long time ..her house near st.21 ..my opinion ..so so

Hi bro, it's street 54 to be correct.

Pls post fr for those already tried her massage. Thanks

Some lame fellow just zap me again without name. Wat a loser.

fatty_leo
18-12-2007, 04:56 PM
hey guys, i think she's going on holiday for 10days or so. So pls call after tat.

xiaoxiao
18-12-2007, 07:13 PM
yo bro,

can share the lobang with me ??

cheers

edack
18-12-2007, 08:00 PM
Hi bro, it's street 54 to be correct.

Pls post fr for those already tried her massage. Thanks

Some lame fellow just zap me again without name. Wat a loser.

no problem ..got it ..its the one opp. the mac ..there's coffeshop nearby..