PDA

View Full Version : Multiple massage spa a day for multiple massage

CyberSun
03-10-2020, 12:40 PM
Hello.
Has anyone went for massage in multiple massage spa a day?

Admin please remove if necessary

leonleonli
20-10-2020, 04:25 PM
can be 4 times 4 different spa and different ML, normally, when hit the 1st spa bad service, no mood to release, then will hold look for the second spa, try the second ML... as so on.

kombust
20-10-2020, 04:29 PM
my wallet usually tell me to stop after the 2nd. and 2nd place only if the 1st one is a new ml and really fucked up

Chamo
21-10-2020, 06:24 AM
So far 2 sessions for me. Depending on timing and vitamin M.

zoolander222
21-10-2020, 06:40 AM
Yeah me too so far 2 sessions in a day. Normally if the first at a new place sucks I’ll go to one where I know the session will be good. Haha

afterburn
22-10-2020, 12:34 AM
Like, not very worth to go more than one time a day because of diminishing returns. Whole body is already a little desensitized after first session, and also, depending on the joint, not so horny any more for the second session :D So for lesser enjoyment, you still pay the usual price for it, not much point.

The only recent time I went for two sessions in one day was on the weekend after circuit breaker :D That was worth it to make up for a whole month.

B88Bs
22-10-2020, 01:25 AM
Definitely doable if your body, wallet, and mind can take it. If the first one has made your muscles sore then definitely nope.

noMoney4Sex
22-10-2020, 01:30 AM
i try a few times when my wallet is thick enough, usually the first shop will be a very new place and opt for one hour just to try out but won't GQ just let ml do her teasing all and tell her with some excuse by saying going to meet up with clients go not enough time to enjoy next visit than find her and pass her a small tips. than will go for second spa for super teasing also opt for one hour but with gq. third will go for strong massage with super teasing but with no gq for resting and recovery and last stop will be go for fl for a super solid bonking session to end the day. damage will surely be high but is totally worth it also when wallet is thick enough

Abcdefghijklmn
22-10-2020, 08:08 AM
I tried it once.

2 hours on first shop.
2 hours on second shop.

I am only looking for hard massages.

By the second shop, I started to ponder if the aching was due to the earlier massage or did my body really that sore?

I can only say pain die me on the second shop.

naysmith
22-10-2020, 09:34 AM
I tried it once.

2 hours on first shop.
2 hours on second shop.

I am only looking for hard massages.

By the second shop, I started to ponder if the aching was due to the earlier massage or did my body really that sore?

I can only say pain die me on the second shop.

Simply love hard clean massages and tunia, especially at $45 per hour.
Only downside is the place a bit old, need to give and take....

Riverwalk
22-10-2020, 10:12 AM
My experience is that that the 2nd shop i visit ,the ML asked if i massaged earlier as there oil remainance from the 1st shop near the butt crack area . I told her first shop shitty massage so i got to come over here ,make sure don’t disappoint .

swap
22-10-2020, 11:55 AM
Done multiple in a day before.

If your wallet and body can afford it, why not?

KKSingapore
22-10-2020, 05:04 PM
My experience is that that the 2nd shop i visit ,the ML asked if i massaged earlier as there oil remainance from the 1st shop near the butt crack area . I told her first shop shitty massage so i got to come over here ,make sure don’t disappoint .

Good strategy

mickeymouse1710
22-10-2020, 05:08 PM
Good strategy

Must learn this.

morrissey1209
22-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Multi times a day no. Once a day consecutive multi days yes.

Glenn Miller
22-10-2020, 09:35 PM
I used to hang out at world spa for the whole afternoon occasionally. Use hot pool and sauna, go for FJ, come out drink and eat, watch TV, use pool again, go back in for proper massage and JG...those were the days, heaven!

Iceman11
22-10-2020, 10:06 PM
Did once for 2 times in the afternoon... 1st time with release but massage so so, and body just didn’t feel shiok about it... so then go ahead to Tang Dynasty for the pure clean one.

After that felt real relax in the evening. But never repeat ever since then.

CyberSun
22-10-2020, 10:12 PM
Thank everyone from your feedbacks.
Really great to know. :)