PDA

View Full Version : Saturday drinking session

Dwagster
03-10-2020, 12:14 PM
Hi kakis , anyone keen in joining me for viet / prc drinking joint today can pm me. Girls tips 50. Drinks wise split.

SQ2600
03-10-2020, 12:51 PM
Hi kakis , anyone keen in joining me for viet / prc drinking joint today can pm me. Girls tips 50. Drinks wise split.

Cheong but be alert and aware.

As a SD ambassador..... our job scope has changed. Previously we were assigned an area to patrol and lookout for social distancing breaches / people not masking up.

Now that has changed as we are now required to visit all F&B outlets in our assigned patrol areas.... including those that are closed. We have to observe these closed outlets to look out for signs that activities are going on behind those closed doors if any.

Sometimes we are redeployed to boost manpower if there are operations against outlets which intel received that are breaking the rules.

If you happen to see me in one of these operations... dun get angry with me.... just doing my job.
I think upcoming this weekend will be checks on those nightspots that "converted" to food establishments.

Good luck & stay safe.

Powerguy89
03-10-2020, 01:42 PM

Where is it

Casey2014
03-10-2020, 01:56 PM

Chinatown is it!!!

subidowa
03-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Where??? To late to go now?