orchard tower

Kingstone
03-10-2020, 06:46 AM
sorry may I ask wheres that?

Bro, you can search from Facebook and get the address

Simdprowler
04-10-2020, 05:46 AM
H&W open 24hrs

Recommended Q***. Excellent massage n finish.

MrFuck
04-10-2020, 11:23 AM

Reasonable price for neighbourhood SPA?

Kingstone
04-10-2020, 02:21 PM

Bro. Can pm me ML full name. So I can get her

Kerdil
04-10-2020, 02:51 PM
Bro, you can search from Facebook and get the address

Bro...the spa facebook never update...last post was in 2017...u sure this spa open 24hrs?

Kingstone
04-10-2020, 10:04 PM
Bro...the spa facebook never update...last post was in 2017...u sure this spa open 24hrs?

100% sure. 24 hrs. Facebook no update one la

Kerdil
04-10-2020, 11:10 PM
100% sure. 24 hrs. Facebook no update one la

Ok bro...thanks...

Strangeruser007
09-10-2020, 11:27 AM
There are quite a few at NBR area

What is NBR?

sky_liner2
09-10-2020, 01:48 PM
What is NBR?

New Bridge Road?

YouAllSuck
18-10-2020, 12:47 PM
Had a good experience at a 24hr place called TY massage. I won’t say the full name but it’s very open and looks legit with big big signboard showing it’s name and tel no. beside it along Balestier Rd. If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao.

Took the Turkish massage because I didn’t try before, expensive but no regrets. Insane teasing from this ML all the while massage, drawback massage is not that hard. But damn, the teasing made me go crazy! Basically tease me for 45 mins lightly brush the side of my balls and upper thigh, but never talk at all.

Very nice and cosy place too, feels atas. No annoying insecure uncles in the next room I can hear. I think as long as you take the lymphatic massage will have tease, no need Turkish. But this place need to book, I walk in luckily still got one ml free, the next guy needed to wait 45 mins.

After I shoot she still continue to fondle me hard, damn. Some more give that kind of cold bitch look when I touch her, damn shiok! Haha. Never resist when I roam, just said “要给我多一点哦” like that, not pushy. Quite teasing Long before even pop gq some more and I like that she’s not so chatty. Extra is standard price but since I went in the day night shift will be diff mls ba. Can try Joey. But need wear mask during massage, they try very hard to be legit.

Or maybe only a few of the mls can play. I not sure. Joey abit milf so maybe that’s why can play, some of the others look younger.

dage1985
18-10-2020, 06:00 PM
Had a good experience at a 24hr place called TY massage. I won’t say the full name but it’s very open and looks legit with big big signboard showing it’s name and tel no. beside it along Balestier Rd. If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao.

Took the Turkish massage because I didn’t try before, expensive but no regrets. Insane teasing from this ML all the while massage, drawback massage is not that hard. But damn, the teasing made me go crazy! Basically tease me for 45 mins lightly brush the side of my balls and upper thigh, but never talk at all.

Very nice and cosy place too, feels atas. No annoying insecure uncles in the next room I can hear. I think as long as you take the lymphatic massage will have tease, no need Turkish. But this place need to book, I walk in luckily still got one ml free, the next guy needed to wait 45 mins.

After I shoot she still continue to fondle me hard, damn. Some more give that kind of cold bitch look when I touch her, damn shiok! Haha. Never resist when I roam, just said “要给我多一点哦” like that, not pushy. Quite teasing Long before even pop gq some more and I like that she’s not so chatty. Extra is standard price but since I went in the day night shift will be diff mls ba. Can try Joey. But need wear mask during massage, they try very hard to be legit.

Or maybe only a few of the mls can play. I not sure. Joey abit milf so maybe that’s why can play, some of the others look younger.

👍🏻 nice one bro the place looks good and legit from website. Pricing wise for the turkish bath also power haha

rocket1128
18-10-2020, 11:29 PM
Liao.

Can share the location and name or ML. Thanks.

Strangeruser007
27-10-2020, 01:09 AM
There are shops on Levader street that I think open non-stop. I walked into one at 8am the lady siad she was there since 5am. She looked good and massaged well but when I popped the GQ towards the end she called her ugly colleague :).

BroTrustMyWords
27-10-2020, 08:23 AM
Liao.

Bro, Can share the location with us? TIA.

SuperBest
27-10-2020, 10:12 AM
There are shops on Levader street that I think open non-stop. I walked into one at 8am the lady siad she was there since 5am. She looked good and massaged well but when I popped the GQ towards the end she called her ugly colleague :).

https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$

Ah Ken
27-10-2020, 10:21 AM
Emperor Spa at Chinatown. Open till 4am.
But I think clean joint. Been there 3-4 times past yr. Price also very "emperor". :rolleyes:

CyberSun
27-10-2020, 01:34 PM
Nowadays most spa still open after 10.30pm even the one I went.
Thought should be open until 10.30pm.
Confused.

Strangeruser007
28-10-2020, 05:30 AM

I really dont remember the name of the Spa. In this short span on Lavender there are like 6 Spas, 3 was open, I walked into all 3 and took the prettiest ML.
I am 100% sure all of them have extras :).

Take care

PCCKING
28-10-2020, 06:53 AM
Boring night and happened to pass by a spa. Took out phone and called the number on the door. Answered and ml came from behind the shop and took me in, from where she came from...

LurkerLurks
29-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Liao.

wow i wasnt expecting this, cuz i read someone shared this TY is chop carrot and bad service wor. or maybe its different TY at balestier we talking. this one always popup in fb also lol.

asianguy99
29-10-2020, 07:53 PM
Boring night and happened to pass by a spa. Took out phone and called the number on the door. Answered and ml came from behind the shop and took me in, from where she came from...

How's the massage?

RoadsterRTM
09-11-2020, 01:21 AM

"If this hints you also cannot understand or find then you got no hope in life
Liao"

Lollll

PCCKING
14-11-2020, 11:07 AM
How's the massage?

It was good. :)

sofiansusanto
17-11-2020, 07:51 AM
wow i wasnt expecting this, cuz i read someone shared this TY is chop carrot and bad service wor. or maybe its different TY at balestier we talking. this one always popup in fb also lol.

Well known carrot shop indeed. Shows in TS’ post as well. Everything has for top up. For the kind of price TS paid for the package, I would say there are better value ones many place else.