PDA

View Full Version : My couple experience

Liquid Cool
15-12-2007, 11:34 AM
Brothers,
this is an impossible thing that happened to me. I was in XX pub two nights ago and a lady came up to me. She was very friendly and i found her cute looking. After chatting and flirting for awhile, this young 18y.o. guy came to join...think he's her toyboy... BUT i dunno why i also started flirting with him and we all ended up going to YY hotel for fj man! The lady had good massage skills. Think her boobs 36C... was fingering her as she massaged me... The guy was also good at massage but less good. But somehow i wanted to try assfuck the guy. His ass looked nice and tight. Good-looking too... 1st time i'm being attracted to a guy. But the damage was big! $300 for anal...think because of his age and looks... but i was satisfied...

The girl can really bj too. (Later i shall provide FR for you bros) They were both bj-ing me at a time n i jus loved being touched all over bros... If you find this new kind of experience exciting, do request for me to write in more detail. Am happy to spend more time writing for you guys. (Pls up my pts too if you find this experience an attractive one.) In total, i spent $500. The guy left when the hour was up so i had the lady to acc me.

FR:
Name: Jamie
Race: Chinese Singaporean
Boobs: 7/10 - very sensitive to suck..she will moan (36C)
Face: 5/10 - cute looking
Massage: 10/10 - think she has loads of exp
Service: 9/10 - very charming and friendly (turned me on through dirty talk)
hj: (guy did for me)
bj: 10/10 - knows all your sensitive spots, good suction
fj: 7/10
Damage: $200 overnight

Name: Leon
Race: Chinese Singaporean
Butt: 9/10 - nine becos i'm not so used to males, but nine becos its nice and tite, almost like a girl's.
Face: 8/10 - good looking
Massage: 8/10 - young, less exp
Service: 8/10 - not as flirtatious as the girl, but always friendly
hj: 10/10 - duh. he's a guy.
bj: din try much - can deepthroat tt's all i tried
fj: 10/10 - exciting new experience. tite ass. moans a lil
Damage: $300/h

Bros, if i have been cheated of my money, pls inform me. I do not now the rates for guys. Don 4get to post if you want me to describe more explicitly. If you like the experience, pls up my pts. if you don like guys, pls don zap me! ty bros.

hotsoup16
15-12-2007, 07:49 PM
wow....somethign different here. more.....pls

Resident Evil
15-12-2007, 08:57 PM
This is refreshing. Nice to see adventureous bros out there. Me threesome is 2 gals and me. I would not want to ass bonk a guy.

Jeffrey
15-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Wow , interesting thread , please continous don't stop.

lalaking
16-12-2007, 05:10 AM
good exp dude...but i think u went over board...omg..how can u ass fuck a guy..really sickening...

regent
17-12-2007, 02:23 PM
TS, to each his own, I not into men too, but no harm reading ... pse carry on.

mehamsap2
17-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Different shoikness, i guess. Details pls.

best123
17-12-2007, 04:45 PM
"the other way".............

69wolverine
18-12-2007, 07:15 PM
Yo Bro Liquid Cool

I could not do a guy no matter how tight his ass or good looking he is. What could be said is...... well you've been to a zone I believe not many have been before. Perhaps not many would want to imagine to veture into too.

Anyway, if you had enjoyed yourself then good for you..... BTW any chance of passing Jamie contact for me? PM if it's possible. Thanks.;)

steady123
18-12-2007, 08:51 PM
Hi bro, Dont know whether u are lucky or unlucky. Nevertheless, if u really enjoyed the experience... what the heck. :D

cheers

yohooo
19-12-2007, 02:33 PM
:eek: omg...

Liquid Cool
19-12-2007, 02:53 PM
Yo sry bros,
i realise i was away for quite some time. had a few business trips and very little spare time. wow...this is some interesting shit...so is it or is it not right?! tell me now. :D

anyway, let me help you better decide...

i was in the pub. chatting up jamie. leon arrived (he was jamie's friend). i was flirting with jamie at first, touching her, caressing her thigh...she was getting drunk and didn't mind my probing. leon came and sat down. I found nothing unusual about this but after chatting with the two of them for some time, i had not idea why the thought of my dick up leon's ass turned me on. He had a medium build. 1.7+ i guess. cos i'm around the same height. but he was lean and a little muscular...i will never go for a muscular dude will i? Not gay.

Invited them both to a hotel. At first for massage. I was already so turned on frm the drinking and from jamie's flirting. she was giving my tool a nice treat with her hands down my underpants. i was almost naked on the bed. Leon started massaging my thighs. He sat on my belly with his ass pointed toward me. They were both in their underwear as well. I found the sight of his ass very appealing. So i proposed to have a threesome with them.

We all got naked. Jamie was wet as i was fingering her during the massage session we were having. Leon was not hard at all for some reason. I knew i wanted to try leon first as he said he had to leave soon. I cld always have jamie all to myself aft he leaves. So anyway, i took leon to the toilet where i started fingering his ass. Looked real visually appealing the sight of my own finger up his ass. Then i two fingers...then three... finally i was fucking his ass using a shampoo bottle...the tiny round ones in the hotel.

Brought him back to bed... Really surprised to see jamie masturbating with her vibrator... Turned me on even more! She gave me a quick bj while i was on bed. then i commanded leon to assume the doggy position and that's when i had a bang with him. Came in the condom in his ass. Real tite...lotsa pressure.

After that, spanked his ass for abit then got him dressed. Jamie and i were left in the room...got my next erection after awhile and really enjoyed the rest of the night...

Yes bro, i was lucky. i did enjoy the entire experience even tho it is not common. Im not gay btw. Cos if i were, i would have been sucking on leon's 5.5 inch dick (estimated).

Sure bro 69wolverine. will pm you.

Criminalz
19-12-2007, 02:53 PM
i was about to get ready to wank and then read the ass fuck part, now looking for my cock.

SBFextra
19-12-2007, 02:58 PM
I suppose to TS it is just like farking an Ah Qua .... :D

But no worries, please continue with your story ...

TommyPingPong
19-12-2007, 08:43 PM
Wait till forum boss see this! hehehe!

mansgp
19-12-2007, 11:55 PM
i was about to get ready to wank and then read the ass fuck part, now looking for my cock.

Hope you have found it back :)

humpcheepang
20-12-2007, 12:36 AM
Wait till forum boss see this! hehehe!

I puked while I read along, lan-cheow also shrunk to peanut:(

Toyota Honda
20-12-2007, 07:42 AM
You are, closet gay... God...

juzjoin
20-12-2007, 07:57 AM
OMG:eek: i guess tis is oni fiction.... TS u r a bisexual????:confused:

ChevelleZ
20-12-2007, 09:38 AM
hahahaha been there! done that! its fine! I ebelieve every single person, always have a little side of bi-curious lol :D

Liquid Cool
20-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Yo bros, what's e big deal. It's not as if i sucked his cock. I'm no cock lover, no gay. Relax man. Just be cool...like bro ChevelleZ over there. Have some sense of adventure man... LOL.

danthos
20-12-2007, 10:29 AM
Haha, nice nice. Amazing

bochi
20-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Maybe handsome guy is bi, so can let huys screw him

69wolverine
20-12-2007, 01:37 PM
Yo bro Liquid Cool

U got PM.

What?
20-12-2007, 07:56 PM
Hi T.S., any pics of the 2 gals? :D

the_e_ones
21-12-2007, 12:36 PM
Bro Liquid Cool, i salute you. We only live once so is very nice to be able to do things we wanna do. :rolleyes: