PDA

View Full Version : SASA n XIAO CUI,20 yo syt at 60.gd deal

denden7070
15-12-2007, 03:03 AM
today just bonk 2 SYT.previously they are at L8 n now the damage is at 60 only.to make it short;

name;SASA
from;shenzhen
age;20
boobs;A
look;7/10(abit look like taiwan singer with sotong hairstyle i dont remember her name)
bj;5/10(need improvement)
fj;6.5
painting;yes
frenching;no
bbbj;no
raw;no
attidude;7.5
damage;60 w/o room n cd

name;XIAO CUI
from;shenzhen
age;20
Boobs;C
look;7.5
bj;5.5/10
fj;7
painting;yes
frenching;no
bbbj;no
raw;no
attidude;7
damage;60 w/o room n cd

Bros who are keen for their contact can pm me,thanks:)

lglg666
15-12-2007, 09:27 AM
today just bonk 2 SYT.previously they are at L8 n now the damage is at 60 only.to make it short;

name;SASA
from;shenzhen
age;20

name;XIAO CUI
from;shenzhen
age;20

Bros who are keen for their contact can pm me,thanks:)

Hello...bro, had to salute you....another couple of gems. :)

selrahc
15-12-2007, 09:55 AM
Hey Bro, can pm me the contacts. Thanks

denden7070
15-12-2007, 12:16 PM
Hello...bro, had to salute you....another couple of gems. :)

kekeke...........you know i like to help n share:)

Born2Skru
15-12-2007, 01:10 PM
denden70 strikes again =)

sent you pm...

surbana
15-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Waiting for your PM .Thanks

denden7070
15-12-2007, 01:21 PM
denden70 strikes again =)

sent you pm...

PMed you,hope to see your FR soon:) contacts have given out to some bros,thanks

biatch6969
15-12-2007, 01:39 PM
sotong hairstyle ??

izzit rainie yang ???

sianren
15-12-2007, 02:11 PM
kekeke...........you know i like to help n share:)

VOTED BEST BRO OF 2007..:)

Xiao Cui Sound good with C boobs...and 7.5 look

Mr Cactus

icecum
15-12-2007, 02:36 PM
i also shall VOTED Bro denden u are the best man u always got lobang n buget SYT lor....

Mr Cactus

binbin81
15-12-2007, 04:35 PM
wow...SYT at a price like that...feeling hard to resist lei.as you see, even MR cactus is here

forumer
15-12-2007, 04:54 PM
sotong hairstyle ??

izzit rainie yang ???

haha, that was my first thoughs too.

denden7070
15-12-2007, 07:23 PM

Mr Cactus

paiseh lah me still not BEST BRO of 2007 ley.you have got your mgs liao...kekeke but xiao cui just told me her AUNTY just come to look fro her today:o

sotong hairstyle ??

izzit rainie yang ???

i dont know izzit rainie but now i know know its yang cheng ling:)(dont flame me if you guys feel she dont look like it hor

i also shall VOTED Bro denden u are the best man u always got lobang n buget SYT lor....

me bopian ley,nowadays $ not easy to come by but easy to go especially at GL,so have to be budget lor

to keep bros inform,xiao cui cant work now as her aunty just came hor

denden7070
16-12-2007, 01:07 AM
bros with their contact can try SASA first lor as she is avail n quite fun too.any bros who is single can bring them to disco too,they love it especially SASA.

vince_kid
16-12-2007, 02:01 AM
hi,bro can i have thier contact ?:)

goofy1128
16-12-2007, 04:53 AM
Your must be really charming and handsome. Thanks for the sharing.:)

Evil_Prevails
16-12-2007, 08:56 AM
Hi Bro, you alway seems to find the GEMS. Can share her contact ?

denden7070
16-12-2007, 03:55 PM
i will only give contact to bros with FR posted,thanks

funnyruud
16-12-2007, 10:56 PM
hello bro denden, can pm me xiao cui number thanks alot

denden7070
17-12-2007, 10:49 AM
BAD NEWS TO ALL BROS!!
SASA & XIAO CUI HAS TOLD ME TO STOP GIVING OUT CONTACTS!!

Yes, it's sad, but true! All because of one pervert they are both now very scared.

One "bro" got their numbers and then kept calling Sasa and Xiao Cui again and again! He called to talk cock and asking stupid questions all day long. Sometimes they don't answer his call because annoyed already, but that doesn't stop him. He will still call and call.

These 2 young girls are now very scared and told me they don't want me to pass their contacts anymore.

So sorry to all the true bro cheongsters! To respect their wishes, I will not give their contacts anymore. One guy spoilt the party.:mad:

Megatronzombie
17-12-2007, 11:05 AM
BAD NEWS TO ALL BROS!!

Yes, it's sad, but true! All because of one pervert they are both now very scared.

One "bro" got their numbers and then kept calling Sasa and Xiao Cui again and again! He called to talk cock and asking stupid questions all day long. Sometimes they don't answer his call because annoyed already, but that doesn't stop him. He will still call and call.

These 2 young girls are now very scared and told me they don't want me to pass their contacts anymore.

So sorry to all the true bro cheongsters! To respect their wishes, I will not give their contacts anymore. One guy spoilt the party.:mad:

dammit, bro can post that guys' nick and phone no... its our turn to keep calling him liao :D

maybe call him at 3 in hte morning and say "hello! time for your little bro go wee wee release tension no need call prc hor!"

sianren
17-12-2007, 11:12 AM
BAD NEWS TO ALL BROS!!

So sorry to all the true bro cheongsters! To respect their wishes, I will not give their contacts anymore. One guy spoilt the party.

Get number from the girls and post here...:mad:..though it tough to flush him out...but worth the try...

Last time XP oso have such problem, which make her change HP number..

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
17-12-2007, 11:14 AM
Tsk tsk... why some bros like that..Nothing better to do than disturbing FLs.

XP was telling me the other day tt got one idiot also keep calling/sms her at all times during the day to ask stupid questions like if she had eaten and it is realli irritating.

TS, suggest that we flush this guy out. Who knows if he may do other things if he tricks them into meeting up..

Hope that Xiao cui would still be entertaining calls after her auntie is gone else wasted...

alex18122003
17-12-2007, 11:22 AM
i will only give contact to bros with FR posted,thanks

Bro denden7070, u very hard working hor searching fr Lor 2x down to Lor 8 nowsaday. Waiting for the "PRC Killer" writing FR here :D

sianren
17-12-2007, 11:25 AM
Tsk tsk... why some bros like that..Nothing better to do than disturbing FLs.

XP was telling me the other day tt got one idiot also keep calling/sms her at all times during the day to ask stupid questions like if she had eaten and it is realli irritating.

TS, suggest that we flush this guy out. Who knows if he may do other things if he tricks them into meeting up..

Hope that Xiao cui would still be entertaining calls after her auntie is gone else wasted...

I was hoping to meet her today, now this thing happen,,,:mad:anyway will still go down GL noon time to check the street out.

Mr Cactus

coolstud18
17-12-2007, 11:54 AM
pls pm me their contacts.
will try them b4 going holidays!
tkx.

Taurus68
17-12-2007, 03:38 PM
pls pm me their contacts.
will try them b4 going holidays!
tkx.

Bro, did you read the whole thread? TS is already stopped giving out contact due to 1 stupid idiot kept disturbing the gals and spoil the whole damn party.

denden7070
17-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Bro denden7070, u very hard working hor searching fr Lor 2x down to Lor 8 nowsaday. Waiting for the "PRC Killer" writing FR here

you saw me too:eek: why didnt you call me,you no manners..kekekeke.recently seem someone even i dont know recognise me n pm me they saw me,think i have to mia for a moment liao:p.i have got another syt but not yet try yet,either me or that "fucker" try liao then see how hor.her name dong dong n working in ktv,anybody tried?

Born2Skru
17-12-2007, 09:41 PM
bro what about those who already have their number? Still ok to try?

BAD NEWS TO ALL BROS!!

alex18122003
17-12-2007, 09:50 PM
you saw me too:eek: why didnt you call me,you no manners..kekekeke.

I didn't saw u la. I just thinking that u been searching for FL from GL only :D

repsolman
18-12-2007, 01:15 AM
bro what about those who already have their number? Still ok to try?

i tried... but sasa sounded very sian... give me all lame answers... guess she's not interested.

lovelovelove
18-12-2007, 02:54 AM
Wow lauu ehh . . . . whoever is this brother . . . . . be sensible leh . . .

they are FLs, that why call FL. So FL not GF.

FL for bonk bonk . . . GF for TCSS.

Want TCSS find GF not FL . . . .

Else FL will no longer be FL liao . . . understand, brother??

Don't spoil the fun here . . . it goes like that, if you cannot contribute at least don't mess it up. . . . .

jason_
18-12-2007, 03:24 AM
tell the gers not to answer private number calls, so secretive for what? if it is not private number, then reveal it here for us all to sabo!!!

stevenganph
18-12-2007, 03:22 PM
hi Bro,

can PM me their contact, wanna try them.

thanks alot

steven

LAO DI GO
18-12-2007, 06:43 PM
pm me contact too.

Taurus68
18-12-2007, 08:46 PM
Bros,

I had tried to contact and sent msg to both gals but there isn't any reply from them. Sasa's number seems to be dis-continued and Xiao Cui seems to be not answering call or replying msg. Probably could the TS kindly update us the latest status of these 2 gals?

Besides that, I strongly support the idea from the seniors here as to exposed the nick and mobile number of this idiot that spoil the whole damn party.

Valen
18-12-2007, 09:00 PM
HUH!?!?!? Bo liao ar...!??!? sian... try to get them back to scene lei...

lsw85sg
18-12-2007, 09:04 PM
i'm interested email me at [email protected]

avante
19-12-2007, 02:02 AM
1st time kena played out by a fl...called sasa around 12am...told me to wait half an hour and would call me again when ready...waited more than half hour and call her back but nobody answer the hp...total wasted 1hr:mad:

hammachi
19-12-2007, 03:37 AM
tt time i called sasa oso.. she sounded damn pissed and ask me to call her again when i free but im like already at lor xx den i juz called another FL and forget abt her.. maybe in person not tt attitude i guess..

denden7070
19-12-2007, 04:03 PM
sorry to bros' encounter with sasa,bros who with her contact just go to L21 n call her then tell her you are there lor.i know they are scare of calls too.

avante
20-12-2007, 03:43 AM
Thot i will kena pigeon 1 more time...call sasa around 1230am and she said she's at home and going to L21 around 1am...ask her to call me back and she said ok. 110am and still no reply from her...call her up and she said she's still at home and not going to L21...talk and physco her, in the end finally managed to talk her into letting me pick her up at her place..by the time meet is around 145am...this is the 1st time i have to wait so long for a fl:D

Not bad looking...a bit bah bah type...and 60% resemble rainee yang...
but overall felt that her service so so only lor...not much GFE, nvr bathe together...no catbath and bj with cd not that great.

name: SASA
figure : 7..bah bah type
boobs: A
look: 7/10
bj: 5/10
fj: 6/10...quite wet
painting: nvr tried
frenching: no
attidude: 7...quite chatty and smile a lot
damage: 60+10tips+20 room n cd

denden7070
21-12-2007, 10:02 AM
to bros with their contact,pls stop calling them as they dont want calls now.thank you:)

aczeta76
21-12-2007, 11:31 AM
to bros with their contact,pls stop calling them as they dont want calls now.thank you:)

Noted.. guess that wierdo really got them mad huh.. Bro, maybe ask them to change number lah..

But remember to share new number hoh

sianren
22-12-2007, 11:15 AM
Noted.. guess that wierdo really got them mad huh.. Bro, maybe ask them to change number lah..

But remember to share new number hoh

Yeah, call XC she mention that she no longer 'working'...sasa sound nice but me oso a boobs eater..heheh

Mr Cactus

denden7070
24-12-2007, 11:27 PM
hope no one pm me their ctc anymore,thanks.me also kena blacklisted by them.just give them a miss lor since there is so much syt ard.

Merry Christmas to all bros in SB:)

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 08:48 AM
Bro Denden

U have a message! The girls miss you.

I had a session with Xiao Cui yesterday after my session with XL from Unclesammi.

Still horny after 1 shot with XL but due to budget cannot go for 2nd shot so go L27, look see look see..din see much and tot of finding YY again. Heard someone calling YY behind me so I looked and saw her. Gave her a call and confirm that it was the same YY so I decided to give it a miss.

SMS Xiao Cui to try luck as my TT not working yet and went to her location, found her and caught a fleeting look at Sasa before she went somewhere.

Off to the hotel. XC looks quite blur and since she was always squinting since getting a bit shortsighted... quite cute.

Session was okay and she was telling me how they ignored u yesterday and rejected you over the phone...

Told them that they wronged u and they say ya loh so ask me to be He Shi Lao (Peacemaker) and let u know to find them again.

Action on the bed was simple, CB followed by Cowgirl and later Missionary. She used Durex Play with my permission as she said I too big and I could see that she was still squirming despite my best efforts to be gentle.

Anyway, she told me later that when she saw my didi when I came out for shower, she tot chiam liao as her pussy a little sore from yesterday customers.

After action, TCSS abt u (XZ) and she asked if I had called Sasa too. Went to shower and when I came out, almost fainted when I saw her pig-pig cartoon panties.

Talk about young and innocent girls...hahaha

Anyway, she and Sasa miss U. So start the thread again and continue to give their contact lah. Juz be careful of characters like the one harassing them can liao.

Btw, bros who call them. Please do so after 4pm as they work evening and nites.

For ctc. please ask TS

name;XIAO CUI
from;shenzhen
age;20
Boobs;C
look;6.2 (moderated against XL and XP)
bj; Din ask.
fj;5 (She had a few Dua Ki customer yesterday so a bit pain)
painting;yes
frenching, kissing;no
bbbj;no
attidude;7
GFE; 6.5 (like your secondary school GF)
damage;60 w/o room n cd

denden7070
27-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Bro Denden

U have a message! The girls miss you.

Off to the hotel. XC looks quite blur and since she was always squinting since getting a bit shortsighted... quite cute.

Session was okay and she was telling me how they ignored u yesterday and rejected you over the phone...

Told them that they wronged u and they say ya loh so ask me to be He Shi Lao (Peacemaker) and let u know to find them again.

Action on the bed was simple, CB followed by Cowgirl and later Missionary. She used Durex Play with my permission as she said I too big and I could see that she was still squirming despite my best efforts to be gentle.

Anyway, she told me later that when she saw my didi when I came out for shower, she tot chiam liao as her pussy a little sore from yesterday customers.

Btw, bros who call them. Please do so after 4pm as they work evening and nites.

For ctc. please ask TS

name;XIAO CUI
from;shenzhen
age;20
Boobs;C
look;6.2 (moderated against XL and XP)
bj; Din ask.
fj;5 (She had a few Dua Ki customer yesterday so a bit pain)
painting;yes
frenching, kissing;no
bbbj;no
attidude;7
GFE; 6.5 (like your secondary school GF)
damage;60 w/o room n cd

wow,you are lucky chap:Dtoo bad my little dick is small n cute they wont turn me away:D.thanks 'he shi lau'.will call them n have a session.....kekeke

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 12:09 PM
Ya... go for it..They MISS u:p

denden7070
27-12-2007, 12:14 PM
Ya... go for it..They MISS u:p

will be going down in 1 to 2 hours time,dont think they awake yet.will bonk my sweet LiLi:D

sianren
27-12-2007, 04:04 PM
will be going down in 1 to 2 hours time,dont think they awake yet.will bonk my sweet LiLi:D

Still thinking abt LiLI..heheh... so many lobang I very confused who to bonk next????? I'll go down GL on Sat...will see who is avaliable..

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 04:11 PM
Still thinking abt LiLI..heheh... so many lobang I very confused who to bonk next????? I'll go down GL on Sat...will see who is avaliable..

Mr Cactus

Yup.. that's what I do too.. see who is available to GO GO GO...:p

denden7070
27-12-2007, 05:19 PM

Mr Cactus

hehehe....just return from gl.had a wonderful session with her,she is very wet today.got a bro book her after me:D ard 4 pm wonder who is this bro?

aczeta76
27-12-2007, 06:02 PM
Darn it... **mental note** MUZ make time to visit Lili..

hahaha:p

WISELYMEN
28-12-2007, 12:45 AM
Bro,
Care to share their contact?i m new in this sammyboy forum,willing to try them as starter..:D..Thanks

avante
28-12-2007, 01:16 AM
todate i had return sasa 4x...not the best of service nor figure...
but she's a cheerful and funny girl lor...always joke around and smile a lot...
she asked me whether i know xiao zhong bery well b4...i just say we are normal friends lor:D
Didn't have a chance to look for xc...I bought sasa and her friend dinner last nite...her fren boobs quite big lah with a tatoo above the right boob...not sure hoo though

aczeta76
28-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Bro Avante,

The one with big boobs with Tattoo is Xiao Cui loh... hahaha

aczeta76
28-12-2007, 08:31 AM
Bro,
Care to share their contact?i m new in this sammyboy forum,willing to try them as starter..:D..Thanks

Paisey but SBF not restaurant. Dun serve starters even if we have main course and desserts

Now, Y dun u got hunt yourself for a start? Or see if TS is merciful to share lah:o

lglg666
28-12-2007, 09:15 AM
Paisey but SBF not restaurant. Dun serve starters even if we have main course and desserts

Now, Y dun u got hunt yourself for a start? Or see if TS is merciful to share lah:o

Bro....got to hand it to you. :p

gollum88
28-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Hi TS,

do PM me d contact.I will give FR after trying.

tanx
gollum

denden7070
28-12-2007, 02:28 PM
todate i had return sasa 4x...not the best of service nor figure...
but she's a cheerful and funny girl lor...always joke around and smile a lot...
she asked me whether i know xiao zhong bery well b4...i just say we are normal friends lor:D
Didn't have a chance to look for xc...I bought sasa and her friend dinner last nite...her fren boobs quite big lah with a tatoo above the right boob...not sure hoo though

yes,she is x.cui.

denden7070
31-12-2007, 01:43 AM
good news,have talk to x.cui n she agree to receive call but after 4pm:)

sianren
31-12-2007, 07:08 AM
Too Bad, I only free B4 3pm 2day, will call her maybe Wed or Thur. Thx bro

Mr Cactus

aczeta76
31-12-2007, 11:43 AM
good news,have talk to x.cui n she agree to receive call but after 4pm:)

Told u they love u rite.. Xiao Zhong..

Only u got the charm.. hahaha

denden7070
31-12-2007, 03:40 PM
Told u they love u rite.. Xiao Zhong..

Only u got the charm.. hahaha

they love me?xiao cui dont want to let me bonk ley

Too Bad, I only free B4 3pm 2day, will call her maybe Wed or Thur. Thx bro

Mr Cactus

kekekeke......wonder who you had today:D

denden7070
01-01-2008, 07:48 PM
bros with their contact,enjoy yourself as i was ban by them:othey dont want my business:D

denden7070
02-01-2008, 03:27 PM
still no FR?

aczeta76
02-01-2008, 03:45 PM
hahah.. she playing hard to get lah..

Move on...

coldnight
02-01-2008, 11:06 PM
Last week 2nd time RTF Xiao Cui. Found this gem 2-3weeks ago by chance passby GL. And pick her up as she approach me. Like bro said she quite blur, but fun .. 1st time have not get the room key yet and already want to get into the life heading to room. 2nd time use the key to open 'wrong' room luckily stop her when discover early and don't 'scare' the couple inside.

Session is good, first she on top then missionary last about 30mins.

name;XIAO CUI
age;20
Boobs;C
look;7.5
bj;5.5/10
fj;7
frenching;no
attidude;7
damage;60, room 20 & cd

blursotong58
03-01-2008, 06:05 AM
Thanks for TS contact ,due to busy schedule SMS Xiao Cui last week around 8 pm . she reply almost instantly . she told me she was at lor 2x . Since i was already at GL . rush down less than 5 mins . Call her agian was told she has to come back b.cos she left for some place . few mins latter meet her under a big tree. Wau ! really a SYT that i like.She bring me to a nearby hotel. every thing was very SOP .She bath wif me and very shy .Nothing special on bed . due to young age very tight but quite dry . told me painful after the session.
After the session ask me to bring her and sasa to eat fruits ,why not since had not seen sasa before. Special about this two gal is no urgentcy on doing bussiness like other fl. really take thier own sweet time to eat fruit. After eating buy durian for her friend . Ask me to drive her back to her working place. I told them my car was park at next lorong it is nearer to walk to her place than my parking location . May be they are still kids lah! Still want to follow me.Really dont know wat was thier intention . funny that both sit at back seat. wah! treat me like ahmad leh! very short drive to her place. may be they like my car so much refise to alight. alamak !! ask them how? just a smill wif me . so just tour around GL lorong to lorong. told me they work at lorong 12 and 6 before .Drop and talk wif her friend she meet on road side. Haha! I was her free ahmad for the night. Until 11pm feel a bit hungry. Spend another 1 hrs pus to eat steams pot ( Hot pot ). Overall xiao cui is more chatty than sasa . Both are very young and innocent. too young for me liao. to me consider still a kids or village gal lah.

name;XIAO CUI
age;20
Boobs;C
look;7
bj;5/10
fj;7
frenching;no
attidude;9
damage: 60 room 22 & $2 cd

May try sasa . She is a nice and quiet gal who keep smiling . Boob a bit small for my liking

aczeta76
03-01-2008, 09:54 AM
May try sasa . She is a nice and quiet gal who keep smiling . Boob a bit small for my liking

Bro Blur Sotong... U realli their free ahmad for the nite.. 2 thumbs UP for you.

Anyway, like you said, they are like village girl so different feel from others FLs from the city...quite fun once in a while for a change but me not going to RTF hands are full now...:p

Spotted another not bad one near BS hotel but both time kena cut queue so need to topo the place and plan my advance... (Need to be discreet as my sweet TT also based there)..

denden7070
03-01-2008, 12:34 PM
Wau ! really a SYT that i like.She bring me to a nearby hotel. every thing was very SOP .She bath wif me and very shy .Nothing special on bed . due to young age very tight but quite dry . told me painful after the session.
After the session ask me to bring her and sasa to eat fruits ,why not since had not seen sasa before. Special about this two gal is no urgentcy on doing bussiness like other fl. really take thier own sweet time to eat fruit. After eating buy durian for her friend . Ask me to drive her back to her working place. I told them my car was park at next lorong it is nearer to walk to her place than my parking location . May be they are still kids lah! Still want to follow me.Really dont know wat was thier intention . funny that both sit at back seat. wah! treat me like ahmad leh! very short drive to her place. may be they like my car so much refise to alight. alamak !! ask them how? just a smill wif me . so just tour around GL lorong to lorong. told me they work at lorong 12 and 6 before .Drop and talk wif her friend she meet on road side. Haha! I was her free ahmad for the night. Until 11pm feel a bit hungry. Spend another 1 hrs pus to eat steams pot ( Hot pot ). .

wow.........i dont get the chance of hot pot:Dthey are still young n just for the fun,they wont set KC trap.thanks for your FR

avante
04-01-2008, 06:48 PM
Sasa a nice and quiet gal? hahaha...wait till u know her well:D

dirtymonk82
04-01-2008, 06:57 PM
hoho...sasa look to be my type...i also want to try her :D

avante
04-01-2008, 07:08 PM
sasa is a noti, cheerful and playful syt...love her smile...
but comes to sex, she still a shy gal:D

denden7070
04-01-2008, 08:06 PM
sasa is a noti, cheerful and playful syt...love her smile...
but comes to sex, she still a shy gal:D

yes agree with you:) n she is wet:D

coldnight
09-01-2008, 04:38 AM
Hi Bro, Wonder SASA and Xiao Cui still around ?

denden7070
09-01-2008, 12:17 PM
Hi Bro, Wonder SASA and Xiao Cui still around ?

yes,they are still ard:)

WISELYMEN
09-01-2008, 11:01 PM

Bro aczeta76,
i really go to hunt by myself and start a FR for bro to try,cant say is best ones but confirm is sextify one,u want to try??:Dleft 4 days only

rankin
10-01-2008, 11:54 PM
Thanks bro denden7070 for sharing xiaocui contact.below is a simple FR of her

Boobs : C but not firm type,but good to feel
look : 8/10
bj : she say she didnt do...not sure y:confused:
fj : 7
frenching : didnt try
attidude : 7
damage : 60 room 10
RTF : confirm!!!:p

denden7070
11-01-2008, 09:05 PM
Thanks bro denden7070 for sharing xiaocui contact.below is a simple FR of her

Boobs : C but not firm type,but good to feel
look : 8/10
fj : 7
frenching : didnt try
attidude : 7
damage : 60 room 10
RTF : confirm!!!:p

thanks for your Fr:)

aczeta76
13-01-2008, 09:25 AM
Thanks bro denden7070 for sharing look : 8/10

Dun be confused lah.. XC is young girl so got mood one. Svc will vary oso.. get to know her more when u are walking to hotel during RTF lah then u may get wat u want

denden7070
13-01-2008, 04:02 PM
Dun be confused lah.. XC is young girl so got mood one. Svc will vary oso.. get to know her more when u are walking to hotel during RTF lah then u may get wat u want

you lucky guys,she dont want my business:o:( bro aczeta76,can you pls convince her:D:p

avante
14-01-2008, 01:06 AM
how come she dun wan ur biz?
got 1x i was going to look for sasa around 8+ and she said her friend xc still no biz yet...ask me to bring a fren along leh...too bad i was alone nia...
i also no chance to engage xc service too:D

arsene123
14-01-2008, 01:17 AM
Bro, i m new here. Can pm me the contact? Thanks

aczeta76
14-01-2008, 08:21 AM
you lucky guys,she dont want my business:o:( bro aczeta76,can you pls convince her

U still got time for her meh... if I see her, will talk again lah. Now "caught up" with TT.. no spare budget and time for even XP...:D

denden7070
14-01-2008, 11:36 AM
U still got time for her meh... if I see her, will talk again lah. Now "caught up" with TT.. no spare budget and time for even XP...:D

why i got no time:D:p you then no time hor not me

how come she dun wan ur biz?
got 1x i was going to look for sasa around 8+ and she said her friend xc still no biz yet...ask me to bring a fren along leh...too bad i was alone nia...
i also no chance to engage xc service too

think she........:rolleyes: maybe 嫌我老....kekeke

aczeta76
14-01-2008, 11:46 AM
hahaha... going to drop me a sms later to check things out as TT still on red....:D

denden7070
14-01-2008, 11:57 AM
hahaha... going to drop me a sms later to check things out as TT still on red....:D

i dont think i got your contact:rolleyes: but anyway i will be going gl later

aczeta76
14-01-2008, 12:01 PM
ya hoh.. forgot.. hahaha

denden7070
14-01-2008, 12:17 PM
ya hoh.. forgot.. hahaha

but i seen you before:D you young man n when i saw you,you are like this:cool: very cool guy.(when you going for syt xiao hong at J hotel):D:p

aczeta76
14-01-2008, 12:25 PM
Ya.. I remember.. u send her to l24 mah..

Got chance then meet up lah.. never seen sianren, binbin and other bros too..

denden7070
14-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Ya.. I remember.. u send her to l24 mah..

Got chance then meet up lah.. never seen sianren, binbin and other bros too..

ok loh,sianren very busy wan:D binbin i also never seen before.see when lor,i pm you my contact:)

teenyboy
14-01-2008, 02:26 PM
hi bro new to here.
can pm me contact for sasa? interested

muneo
17-01-2008, 01:08 AM
Firstly, I must thank bro Xiao Zhong for the contacts.

What I am going to write next is about my EXTREMELY UNPLEASANT experience with Sasa.

I sms Xiao Cui at 8am today asking whether she is free at ard 8pm. She din reply at all. Sent to Sasa. No reply too. So at 6:45-7:30pm, I called Xiao Cui- phone always off. So I lanlan called Sasa. A VERY BAD ATTITUDE gal answered the phone. She sound very pissed. I remained calm.
I asked her whether she is free at 8:30pm or not cos I am at Buona Vista and needed her confirmation in order to proceed down. She said she dun know.
Okay. So with the thought of bonking a SYT in mind, I let my dick do the thinking. Reach Lor 19. gave her a call. Heard her dulan voice again. I very xian already but still persevere.

Finally saw her. Wow! She looks gorgeous.
So I told myself not bad after all. So checked in to this lousy hotel with lousy condom at 8:30pm.

8:30pm Inside the room her f*&ked up attitude already made me very xian.
8:32pm Asked me to bath myself and after that she bath
8:36pm She capped me and after less than 1 min of super lousy BJ, she do cowgirl. After a while say tired so changed to doggie.
8:40pm After a few thrust the lousy f*&king condom broke!
8:42pm She was even more pissed off by that
8:43pm She started to clean herself and dressed up and I asked "That's it?!" She said :"Yes, $60 pls". KNNBCCB!
8:45pm Reach lobby return key

Nabe. The whole process lasted just slightly less than 15mins And I did almost NOTHING with her and kena charged $60, plus room $12 (with super lousy condom).

This is my very honest FR.
A warning to other bros out there.

Maybe she is just mood swinger. Maybe.
I will not even try to contact Xiao Cui now.
Once bitten twice shy.

Very lousy day today.

denden7070
17-01-2008, 01:25 AM
Firstly, I must thank bro Xiao Zhong for the contacts.

Maybe she is just mood swinger. Maybe.
I will not even try to contact Xiao Cui now.
Once bitten twice shy.

Very lousy day today.

i have told you in the pm(syt dont provide good service).....haiz have to take old man advice:D

aczeta76
17-01-2008, 08:21 AM
Haven't seen SASA but XC oso got mood one lah...

denden7070
04-05-2008, 12:06 AM
hehehe...........they are back;)

mcvovin
04-05-2008, 12:22 AM
SYT at $60 is a veri gd deal man but dun expect gd service frm them, dat wat i learn bonking wif syt.

denden7070
04-05-2008, 12:34 AM
SYT at $60 is a veri gd deal man but dun expect gd service frm them, dat wat i learn bonking wif syt.

so you know abt syt now:D:D they are just gd looking n sometime quite fun to be with

i1papaya
04-05-2008, 07:34 AM
so you know abt syt now:D:D they are just gd looking n sometime quite fun to be with

Bro Denden,

Xiao Cui got such SYT standard or not har? Kekekeke.......

http://61.238.156.83/23107/small/10.jpg
http://61.238.156.83/23107/small/14.jpg

denden7070
04-05-2008, 12:33 PM
hmm.........look abt there but not so chio as this model lah:D:D

Born2Skru
04-05-2008, 01:24 PM
but still good enough to bonk hehe:D

hmm.........look abt there but not so chio as this model lah:D:D

hocksan
04-05-2008, 02:08 PM
hey can anyone sent em the contacts.. would really love to try either one out..
thankss.........