PDA

View Full Version : Have u ever miss a prostitute? I did

retardpervert
29-09-2020, 12:33 PM
in 2013 i know a vietnam girl from wechat. She agree to meet.

When we meet, i ask her where she wants to go. She say anywhere she will follow me. I bought her to the nearest hotel 81. As it was a sunday, there was a queue.

When we were waiting outside the hotel, i start to touch her neh neh. She push my hand away with a shy smile, say there are people watching us. I say nevermind let them see and continue to touch her neh neh.

In the hotel room, she already strip nake but still act innocent by covering her body with the blanket. I straight pull away the blanket and piak her.

After shoot out, i wanted to push out the sperm out of the cobdom to continue using the condom. She say no so i went to hotel lobby where there is a condom machine to buy new condom

After shoot the 2nd time, i was tired and i on the tv to watch. She continue playing with my kkj until it stand up again. She smiled and went on top of me to piak until i shoot out the 3rd shot.

In the 2 hours i shoot a total of 3 times.

Than she wanted to go eat vietnam food. We took taxi. After that she ask me for $50 payment. I say ok.

I regret after this i did not contact her till 1 year later. She told me she went back to vietnam already so i couldn't meet her anymore.

At that time, i thought of asking her to be my gf but did not do so as its difficult to talk to her. We need to use our hp to translate vietnam to English and vice versa so we could understand each other.

Until now i still miss her and i did not meet any prostitute as good as her.

I should have marry her at that time.

ttocaw
29-09-2020, 05:41 PM
Yes. It happened to me too.

I message a local girl on Instagram. She replied.
When we meet, i asked her where to go, she also say anything. As long as expensive, she will follow me.

I brought her to Ritz Carlton. It was a Sunday too but no queue. I was about to touch her neh neh, but she is faster. When she sees all the credit card in my wallet, she start to touch my kuku bird thinking i am rich man.
If only she knew all expired and i'm in debt.

In hotel room she strip naked she also act shy. She cover her body with blanket and i also pull away and piak her in front of the octagonal window.

After shoot out, i also want to save money because i also spend a lot on room already. So i want to wash the condom and reuse. She was shocked.
Ask me why need to use condom. So i did her raw.

I shoot 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th. total 120 times over a span of 2 hours. One minute one time. I keep shooting and shooting.

She want to fly to Thailand to eat Michelin street food, but end up in ICU eat hospital food.

I thought of asking her to be my girlfriend but she say my Singlish sounds so low class.

I end up use google translate from Eng to French and we started communicating in French but a lot got lost in translation.

Up till now i still miss her too but i cannot find her anymore.

Everyday i would log in SBF because she always comes in.

I hope to find her again. She like to read stories in sbf. She say if i keep writing good stories like this, she will eventually find me.

I should have married her before we parted

SBMEDSUP
30-09-2020, 05:35 AM
Nice stories. Pls share more.

shenlong
30-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Nice troll. Upz.

When we meet, i asked her where to go, she also say anything. As long as expensive, she will follow me.

I brought her to Ritz Carlton. It was a Sunday too but no queue. I was about to touch her neh neh, but she is faster. When she sees all the credit card in my wallet, she start to touch my kuku bird thinking i am rich man.

In hotel room she strip naked she also act shy. She cover her body with blanket and i also pull away and piak her in front of the octagonal window.

After shoot out, i also want to save money because i also spend a lot on room already. So i want to wash the condom and reuse. She was shocked.

I shoot 2nd, and 3rd, and 4th. total 120 times over a span of 2 hours. One minute one time. I keep shooting and shooting.

She want to fly to Thailand to eat Michelin street food, but end up in ICU eat hospital food.

I thought of asking her to be my girlfriend but she say my Singlish sounds so low class.

I end up use google translate from Eng to French and we started communicating in French but a lot got lost in translation.

I hope to find her again. She like to read stories in sbf. She say if i keep writing good stories like this, she will eventually find me.

lotsfits80
30-09-2020, 12:56 PM
Nice troll. Upz.

bro your signature so accurate for this thread
"All bros come here to have fun. Don't get personal la! "

sgflyman
30-09-2020, 03:23 PM

Hahaha this is hilarious! Upped you my humble points!

Hoppip
30-09-2020, 04:01 PM
Yes a few times

Kovovo
30-09-2020, 04:08 PM

When shooting 120 times I also will wash n reuse condoms.
Ups u bro!

denshachikan
30-09-2020, 04:10 PM
Cool story bro!

rey69
30-09-2020, 11:24 PM

U must be better than rhino ....can cim 120 times in 2h.
Salute!!!

rey69
30-09-2020, 11:26 PM
Y i see a resemblance of writing for both storywriters ?

garion
30-09-2020, 11:39 PM

could be plagiarism at work

myluckyguy
01-10-2020, 02:35 AM

Good FR :D, I enjoyed this story

Steventan
01-10-2020, 07:33 AM

Copy, paste & edit
:p

alec
01-10-2020, 10:57 AM

Piew Piew Piew... 120x.. That's a good one!!

OsamaBinLaden
02-10-2020, 10:35 AM
not too sure if prostitute is the right word to use. this took place many years back.

went to one of those massage joints on a second level shophouse in little india area. was assigned this lady whom i later found out that she is local. only works part time there during weekends for some extra side income. did the full course that time and paid her the market rate. we kinda clicked somehow and exchanged contact numbers. met her on the same night itself after she ended work and joint closed to go for supper.

the weekend meet-ups become a regular affair. not in the joint. but after she finished work. so much so that the other ladies thought that we were together. needless to say it was more than just supper. most times ended up spending weekend nights at her place. she was a single mum staying with her son.

while we did the full course during my one and only visit to the joint she told me that she only did HJs with other customers. we did the full course cos she somehow clicked with me. i believed her but it did not really matter.

she was working as admin asst with one of the major property developers in singapore and i was working in a related industry. we even exchanged valentines day gift sending gifts to our offices.

alas she got engaged to guy who had a liking for her and that ended it all.....