PDA

View Full Version : any massage with 2x hj?

veryitchy
27-09-2020, 04:30 AM
Embarrassingly my first shot usually comes too soon. So, I'm thinking of asking for hj first before message, then end with another hj after massage to really enjoy the whole experience, willing to pay a bit more. Have any of you tried this?

afterburn
27-09-2020, 08:40 AM
Embarrassingly my first shot usually comes too soon. So, I'm thinking of asking for hj first before message, then end with another hj after massage to really enjoy the whole experience, willing to pay a bit more. Have any of you tried this?

why don't you just jerk yourself off before session start, save some money :confused:

bignehneh
27-09-2020, 09:18 AM
Many la. Actually most ML allow you 2 shots

Spermster
27-09-2020, 09:21 AM
Pay more to get the second shot if they dont give you second chance.
You want 10 shots also can.

bingox
27-09-2020, 10:59 AM
if at MP, TS can just ask the ML, then ML usually will ask for x2 price for 2x HJ,
unless TS search online, those FL already stated 2x HJ for a certain amount

TheTrader2359
27-09-2020, 01:05 PM
Unlimited HJs is common nowadays. But it’s just marketing.. how many can actually shoot more than twice in such a short period :D

Dogslife
27-09-2020, 02:10 PM
But then some will complain you take too long to cum during second shot

Iceman90
27-09-2020, 02:19 PM
I tried before unlimited shots. however only able to cum 3 times within that hour.

LiuJun
27-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Just pay extra or return once you've recovered from 1st round

ibanezjem555
27-09-2020, 02:51 PM
Many two shots around.. SB featuring so many left right center..
Unless you looking for more.. syt, big headlights, teasing..
Agree with bros that 2 shots need 1.5 hrs.. or else .. just a shooting session..

Cumming2wice
27-09-2020, 04:01 PM
I always have 2 hours of hard massage. One cum for each hour whether hj or fj. Why twice? Because in fj I like the second time as it takes longer to cum and I can bang harder and faster to make sure the ML is at my mercy to beg me to cum as she can't take it anymore. Haha. That is why I am Cumming2wice.:D

veryitchy
27-09-2020, 06:46 PM
Hi bros!

I only go MP as i don't know anything about FL ML. I see lots of bros here talking about FL. Do you actually go to the FL's place for massage instead of an actual shop? How does it work?

Thanks bros..

floshiee
27-09-2020, 07:30 PM
a lot of them allows you to cum twice esp if you did too soon, just ask and not overtire them, and make sure you can take it

noMoney4Sex
28-09-2020, 02:36 AM

u can just tell the ml about it, but you pay $100 for 2x hj lor

tantom
28-09-2020, 09:58 AM
the question is .... how much are you willing to pay for 2 hj

Andreme
28-09-2020, 01:09 PM
i always pay for 2 , i dont like pcc so i go in and ask my regular for 2 shots once before massage start and another to end the session. Drink more water if your going to do 2 though also rest for a week with no late nights and drinking if not in less than 10 years your kidneys are gonna die.

leonleonli
02-10-2020, 06:19 PM
When young one hour can 2 times...

Cumming2wice
02-10-2020, 08:10 PM
When young one hour can 2 times...

I am in my mid 50s. Still can 2 times within 1 hr. Hahaha

jimmy87
02-10-2020, 08:23 PM
Depends on libido ba, if horny i 1 hour can cum 4 times. normally can 2 time only

ibanezjem555
02-10-2020, 08:25 PM
It is not us but whether the ML got stamina and skill during the No.2, that makes the cut..
So far, I only know two (i tried limited MLs on this 2 shot routine, so forgive my inexperience) that can consistently pump out twice for me on a number of occasions.. . and never give up nor complain nor sigh nor show blackface..

They take it as a matter of pride and professional ethics to get out the second shot with no change in rhythm...

These are the truly 2 shot legends to remember...

Cumming2wice
02-10-2020, 10:17 PM
It is not us but whether the ML got stamina and skill during the No.2, that makes the cut..
So far, I only know two (i tried limited MLs on this 2 shot routine, so forgive my inexperience) that can consistently pump out twice for me on a number of occasions.. . and never give up nor complain nor sigh nor show blackface..

They take it as a matter of pride and professional ethics to get out the second shot with no change in rhythm...

These are the truly 2 shot legends to remember...

Agree. It is ML skills. If still cannot on the second because of the skill, I just imagine having doggie in the meeting room with any one of my cutie, fleshy, butty, busty and specky office girls which will definitely sure cum. I reality I know I can't bed them but in fantasy anything goes. :D

bignehneh
03-10-2020, 07:52 AM
I always have 2 hours of hard massage. One cum for each hour whether hj or fj. Why twice? Because in fj I like the second time as it takes longer to cum and I can bang harder and faster to make sure the ML is at my mercy to beg me to cum as she can't take it anymore. Haha. That is why I am Cumming2wice.:D

Got this famous ML. When you book 2 hours, she will bath you in the shower. At times give you bbbj in the shower while you dig her cb. First round can be fucking or HJ or BF to release on her D cup tits.

2nd round finish you off with hdly and a lot of milking of your cock and balls. Totally empty. Best to do 2nd round via fucking (if she allows). But best to use lube to HJ instead of usual massage oil else condom make break. That is when can pound her till her face is red and panting. Also begging you to come due to her continuous orgasm. After she cum, she will collapse there. If you can go for another round, just use her boobs to BF or mouth fuck her to finish off

ravrav
03-10-2020, 08:19 AM
A few online allows unlimited. Used to booked an online ML for 2 hrs of massage session unlimited hj. First she showered me and jerk me and i released first round. Seeing I am still hard after cumming, she jerk me off again and i cum twice in the shower. Next is the massage. Half way throught the massage she perform hdly. It turned me hard and she stoked me and i asked her not to stop and keeping stroking my dick and from there, I cum 3rd time. Turned over and facing up, she continued her massage till the end of the session where she tickeled my inner thigh and fondled my balls again. She asked whether can I cum again after cumming so many times and I told her to make me hard. She put a lot of oil on my penis and starts stimulating my penis head with her sensual touch. And soon I cum again 4th time. Seeing how hard I still am after cumming, she continue to jerk me again and I cum another 5th time but my army is no longer spitting out. Just the sensation of cumming which she can feel but I am still hard, probably is how she touched me. She asked me not to keep cumming so much in such a short period which is not good for me as I do not have anymore sperm cumming out. Lol

ravrav
03-10-2020, 08:20 AM
A few online allows unlimited. Used to booked an online ML for 2 hrs of massage session unlimited hj. First she showered me and jerk me and i released first round. Seeing I am still hard after cumming, she jerk me off again and i cum twice in the shower. Next is the massage. Half way throught the massage she perform hdly. It turned me hard and she stoked me and i asked her not to stop and keeping stroking my dick and from there, I cum 3rd time. Turned over and facing up, she continued her massage till the end of the session where she tickeled my inner thigh and fondled my balls again. She asked whether can I cum again after cumming so many times and I told her to make me hard. She put a lot of oil on my penis and starts stimulating my penis head with her sensual touch. And soon I cum again 4th time. Seeing how hard I still am after cumming, she continue to jerk me again and I cum another 5th time but my army is no longer spitting out. Just the sensation of cumming which she can feel but I am still hard, probably is how she touched me. She asked me not to keep cumming so much in such a short period which is not good for me as I do not have anymore sperm cumming out. Lol

But sadly she flew back to China to retired.

Jaws6
03-10-2020, 01:20 PM
Bro can share this ml?

Jaws6
03-10-2020, 01:21 PM
Got this famous ML. When you book 2 hours, she will bath you in the shower. At times give you bbbj in the shower while you dig her cb. First round can be fucking or HJ or BF to release on her D cup tits.

2nd round finish you off with hdly and a lot of milking of your cock and balls. Totally empty. Best to do 2nd round via fucking (if she allows). But best to use lube to HJ instead of usual massage oil else condom make break. That is when can pound her till her face is red and panting. Also begging you to come due to her continuous orgasm. After she cum, she will collapse there. If you can go for another round, just use her boobs to BF or mouth fuck her to finish off

Bro can share this ml?

Kobe999
03-10-2020, 01:24 PM
I book prc FL stated 2HJ. End up only 1..
Whatever it stated on website is general only.
So I learn something. Which ever service i want i must ask before go to avoid disappointment again.