PDA

View Full Version : bistros open during this period

taintede
26-09-2020, 05:22 PM
found some bistros still open at an ulu mall - not OT or LP. they sell some finger food but 90% of the orders all beer. no ktv but got people play dice.

i sit and observe a while, i suspect there is one 'mamasan' managing the girls ... because i overheard another customer calling the 'mamasan' boss and complaining about one girl

but ... unfortunately i'm fresh face and alone lah, so no lobang.

anyone knows how they operate?

Mankok
26-09-2020, 05:54 PM
Did I miss something? I don't see any connection between bistros and the stuff we discuss at SBF. Please enlighten me.

ApacheOne
26-09-2020, 05:59 PM
Did I miss something? I don't see any connection between bistros and the stuff we discuss at SBF. Please enlighten me.

I guess it as the temp substitute for KTV lounge

But I also wondering what does the mamasan’s girls do? KTV room not allowed still so .... just sayang sayang only and drink with you?

taintede
26-09-2020, 06:20 PM

some tables have china/pinoy girls which look like the ktv or pinoy pub we frequent. also i saw one china girl saying 'hello' briefly to another table. sorry it sounded a bit more obvious in my head, if only i could share a video from memory or something haha.

sabii
26-09-2020, 10:34 PM

sabii
26-09-2020, 10:34 PM
Capsule Bistro # High Street centre #01-46

Jakkalberry
26-09-2020, 11:33 PM

I guess you've been out of touch with what's happening in the nightspots.

Since KTVs / Pubs / Bars are not yet allowed to open but food establishments are..... many of these KTVs / Pubs / Bars exploit this loophole by applying to sell food in their joints. Once they get approval... they will resume business but the sale of food is just a front camouflage..... the real business is their pre-covid normal activities. And to avoid attention from the authorities.... they rename their KTVs / Pubs / Bars as Bistros or Restaurants.

noMoney4Sex
27-09-2020, 01:15 AM
found some bistros still open at an ulu mall - not OT or LP. they sell some finger food but 90% of the orders all beer. no ktv but got people play dice.

i sit and observe a while, i suspect there is one 'mamasan' managing the girls ... because i overheard another customer calling the 'mamasan' boss and complaining about one girl

where is this ulu mall, pm me i go find out more for you

saltwet
27-09-2020, 05:06 AM
Yes, PM me also and I may curiously kill some cats? Haha. BTW, how you land up there? 🤔

sabii
29-09-2020, 09:37 PM
Textile Centre Lv 2

abcitbats
06-10-2020, 05:55 PM
but if caught butterflying across tables will be big issue, right?

wonder what can i do with the butterflies openly after paying $100:o

I guess you've been out of touch with what's happening in the nightspots.

Since KTVs / Pubs / Bars are not yet allowed to open but food establishments are..... many of these KTVs / Pubs / Bars exploit this loophole by applying to sell food in their joints. Once they get approval... they will resume business but the sale of food is just a front camouflage..... the real business is their pre-covid normal activities. And to avoid attention from the authorities.... they rename their KTVs / Pubs / Bars as Bistros or Restaurants.

torrefy
07-10-2020, 02:40 AM
Some bistros is not about the butterflying bit. Some of them allow the girls to earn commissions off total bill spent or alcohol cut etc. It's not a lot of money earned by the girls, but alot of them cant earn otherwise so still better than nothing. Ideally they meet some guy so interested in them to help take care of them. How much they do typically depends how much you can afford lorh.

Rex86
15-10-2020, 02:16 PM

https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$

ken75
15-10-2020, 10:40 PM
What happening is they are actually pubs but they also sell food that why they are allowed to open. Some of the waitress that I know ask me to go down, they are previously working in as waitress in Joo Chiat. But Joo Chiat pubs still not able to open so they when to other place that is open to earn some living expense. They earn thru selling of beer. The place I go sell 1 bucket @$50 (6 cans or bottles). They also drink with you to earn tips.

sunce
15-10-2020, 11:41 PM
Kind of common. Earlier I pass by a restaurant in central area with alot of China and Vietnam ladies.

Saw alot guys ordering beer and ladies with them

sukamto
15-10-2020, 11:57 PM
I miss ktv. Need social activity.

GN007SG
16-10-2020, 03:34 PM
Has been going on for awhile.

But compared to precovid you can't really do much with the gals on scene

jacky2
16-10-2020, 07:15 PM
I miss ktv. Need social activity.

Otw to havelock bistro:D

jacky2
16-10-2020, 07:20 PM
Has been going on for awhile.

But compared to precovid you can't really do much with the gals on scene

Depend on the venue and girl, usually ktv converted bistro would be more condusive and also depend on Mummy "Training". If you are commando and wanna "Cum", suggest wear short and bring along your own wet tissue ;). Will stop here, else kana zap for reveling too much:cool:

CPTMiller
17-10-2020, 12:41 PM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/parliament-targeted-support-for-businesses-workers-as-covid-19-situation

Wrapping up the debate on how Singapore can emerge stronger after Covid-19 in Parliament on Thursday (Oct 15), Mr Heng said this will include new measures to help the ailing nightlife sector.

jacky2
17-10-2020, 04:24 PM
Already booked. Just finished massage, otw to S*** A***for "Bistro" session.

HBKid
17-10-2020, 06:52 PM

Can share location? Thanks

mao86
21-10-2020, 10:48 PM

Hi bro can share contact.. many thanks

ChineseFarmer
21-10-2020, 11:13 PM
Depend on the venue and girl, usually ktv converted bistro would be more condusive and also depend on Mummy "Training". If you are commando and wanna "Cum", suggest wear short and bring along your own wet tissue ;). Will stop here, else kana zap for reveling too much:cool:

Bro pls share location

Abcdefghijklmn
22-10-2020, 08:17 AM
Recently being pulled by my friend to go.

On the surface, it look like air con Kopitiam.

But the damage was overkilled.

5 towers = 650.

The girls tip is give separately. Girl tip is 80 (butterfly).

I think I am too old to go such joint..

HIVsucks_XXX
22-10-2020, 09:50 AM

5 towers = 650.

Too overpriced.

Seriously robert chopping.

yenhua
22-10-2020, 07:35 PM
Am interested, pls share bro

sabii
22-10-2020, 11:57 PM
go 733 geylang road

tottem
23-10-2020, 11:14 AM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/politics/parliament-targeted-support-for-businesses-workers-as-covid-19-situation

Wrapping up the debate on how Singapore can emerge stronger after Covid-19 in Parliament on Thursday (Oct 15), Mr Heng said this will include new measures to help the ailing nightlife sector.

https://t.me/$$$$$$$$$

morrissey1209
23-10-2020, 11:23 AM

5 towers = 650.

Wah kao, beer go up to 650???

Tmlco
23-10-2020, 11:57 AM
Finally got a slot for one of the many bistros. Place quite cramp and the LDs were quite pricey for the one i went. 70++

sabii
23-10-2020, 08:19 PM

nice...

swap
25-10-2020, 05:27 AM
Recently reconnected with someone who is between jobs and found out she is working in place something like this. It is bar where they mainly sell beer and drinks. Somehow they get a different status because they also sell finger food and can open. No KTV singing or tv etc.

Guys goes in or make bookings and girls will sit with them for tips. Many of these girls are those which used to work in KTVs or other type of places which still cannot open. For them some income is better than being jobless.

funny4sg
27-10-2020, 08:04 AM
I happen to know a KTV MMS who recently opened a bistro at city fringe. From the photos, the gals are mostly SYT and pretty.

But, prices are very high ...
I told her I am old uncle who does not really drink, and does not have very high spending power lah.
Best to let Bros who drive Lambo, Maserati or Ferrari to support this portion of the economy.

For me, I am contended with every new and repeated full SVC that I get.