PDA

View Full Version : girl from spa(story)

Kenjoa80
25-09-2020, 11:14 PM
Been in here for some time. Always reading other bro story. Now I'm going to start one which is still on going. First start writing,so bear with me, bros. Might be long winded,might be lou so. Those who enjoy my story, thank you. Those who don't, too bad. I don't care about point, so whoever want to zap me, go ahead. What I'm going to say really happen to me. Not really that good in eng, so don't scold me or say me if I use wrong word or whatsoever. it going to be a long story,because it happen few year back,okay here
I go. Oh, one last thing, don't ask me for contact because I won't be giving anyone. Sorry guys.

It happen 6 years back. I rented a room and stay with my Co. So happen there is a spa nearby where I stayed.went to try once with Co,and nothing happened that day. So I went overseas to work for one yr plus. When I came back and feeling bored, went to try out one more time,went in try out as I'm a person who like massage a lot. The ml who serve me was a China Gal(no longer working there) . Went in for one hour massage, thinking nothing much will happen as previous time, also nothing.so, this China massage for me for 40-45 min,no accident touch or whatsoever, then ask me to turn over, to massage the front body, so I tot, nothing going to happen liao. But I was wrong. As time was going to finish soon, she ask whether I want to extend which I did for half hour more. When she help me nassage my hand, she go put my hand near her breast. At first, I did not know whether it was accidentally or what, so I just act blur, then switch hand, same thing happened again. So I try my luck, finger move a bit, no reaction from her, so I try again, this time more daring, touch her breast. Was thinking, later she shout or call police how. But small head rule over big head. Don't care Liao. Touch then see how. Heng ah, she never say anyrhing. So I just continue to touch, till I put my hand in, she also never say anything. She just stand there continue to massage my hand. I really cannot stand it anymore and hold her hand and place it at my gun, which she know what to do. She was shy at first and I also don't know can go how far, so all also trying my luck. Without her saying anything, I try my luck and pull down her pant, and manage to finger. After a while, all bullets also shoot finish. After the deed, pay her tip and went back. Never go there after a few months as I like to go around finding different place, different ml. So after a few months, wemt back hoping to find her again, but she was no longer working there. Saded. So just find any other ml working there.

Stop here first, will continue again. Hope you enjoy the story so far.

Kenjoa80
25-09-2020, 11:32 PM
So just find any other ml working there. Got this girl, let just call her k, no longer working there as well, last I heard was she was caught offering hj by a so call police. OK back to story, first time find her, so nothing much happen, but she really can give a good and hard massage which I like. So continue to go back and find her for massage. I forgot second or third time, got hj from her. And best part, she never ask for tip. Even when I offer to give, she also refuse to take. So everytime go, I will go for 1.5hour or 2 hr as she take share from there. Been going to her for one yr plus until one new girl came. You know guy, got new girl,let call her L,she is the main girl, sure will try. So on and off, find k then find L. Both also give good and hard massage, both also give free hj. Until the day k was caught, and have to go back, so no choice, only left with L. A bit on k, she is divorce and have a kid back in her country. I have try almost everything with her other than sex. And she is easily wet. By using hand, can make her squirt. Which I like because it make me feel so powerful, lol. But too bad, she already went back. So after she went back, another new girl came. But I did not go for her as I find her very ice. Until one day, a bit sian with L as she only allow hj without roaming. Cant even touch leg. So I try the new girl, let call her E. First time try E, she already offer free hj, and allow 5g roaming. So guys, who will you go for?

Kovovo
26-09-2020, 05:27 PM
1st camper!
Ups u bro pls continue

VisaDebit
26-09-2020, 05:38 PM
Camping too! :D

jaccy
26-09-2020, 06:45 PM
hope to hear your story soon

Eastwardly
26-09-2020, 10:47 PM
Nice start bro. Hoping for more updates

rodeo69
27-09-2020, 08:43 AM
share more bro.
nice start.

Kenjoa80
28-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Glad to see some of the bros here enjoy my story. At least it make me feel motivated to continue writing. But as I said before, first time writing, will be long winded, update will take some time.and as this happen one yr plus ago, some of e thing I might have forgotten. So when I remember anything, I will just slot it in. I will try to update when I got time. A little bit on L, she is small size, around 45kg,height around 160,breast think at most a or b(not good at tis),very chatty,fun person to be with. I still remember after a few times I try her,I try to hug or touch her, she was running around the small room, hiding here and there, in the end, I never manage to touch her and got my arm a few scratches.heng went home, Co never see or ask. OK back to the story.

First time try E, she already offer free hj. So after trying out E, I was thinking, wow, first time everything also can liao. Like that might as well go back find her can already. So from that day onward, whenever I go to the spa, I will look for E. I usually will go once or twice a month and this happened near to end of last yr. So during that period, L text me asking me why I go find E instead of her. A guy being a guy, so I told her, you don't allow me to touch you, you don't allow tis don't allow that, sure I find other girl who allow me to do it. She sound disappointed and we had a small quarrel over this. And because of this, I never went back to find her for close to two to three months. Until one day, sudd my phone got a wechat came in.....

Hope you all enjoy the story so far. Short update for now. Will update more later. Enjoy and stay safe.

Kovovo
28-09-2020, 02:47 PM
Yes pls update more
Thks!

uncommonsense
28-09-2020, 06:00 PM
Nice story TS, please keep going.

adam1126
29-09-2020, 06:14 AM
can't wait to read

PairPrice
29-09-2020, 10:57 AM
Very nice story, hope to read more :)

Kenjoa80
29-09-2020, 02:32 PM
Until one day, suddenly my phone got a wechat came in,it was from L(think around Jan this yr) Asking me how am I, whether I wanna go find her for a massage. I was thinking, wtf? I tot we quarrel before tis, why suddenly ask me?no business sibo? And after we had that quarrel, I did intro some brothers to her as I tot since I never go back find you already, intro some bros to you so you got more customers. So being a horny, bastard guy, I ask her
Me:got what hao chu if I go find her. And i tot we had a quarrel, why u still text me?
L: haiyo, that one over already. Already forgot what happened. And did you intro your friend to come find me? What hao chu you want?
Me: yes, I did intro some of my friends as I know you can give good massage. i tot I told you before? Everytime also you molest me, you never let me molest you, where got fair?
L: haiyo, you know I don't allow guy to touch me. You look for me for one yr plus, I also never let u touch. And I only allow my bf to touch me.
Me: then u don't allow ppl to touch, u still text me for?
L: you come find me then you know already.
So in my mind, I was thinking wtf u want? Say can't touch, only bf can touch, still ask me go for what. So being a guy, I agree to go find her as I got nothing to lose. So we arrange a time on that day n off I went. When i reach there, she bring me to the room and ask me to change to the disposal underwear.(last time with K, can don't wear anything, with L, I try once not wearing anything, kanna scold by her) so after change, she start her massage. Like most place, back massage first. While massaging, we were at there talking.
L: why so long never come find me and now you only go find E?
Me: E more fun ma. What u don't allow, E allow.
Then some small talk till almost time to turn over, she ask me
L: so what you want me to give you?
Me: I already told you a lot of times what I want
L: you say what you want la
Me: I want to touch you
L: time to turn around
Me thinking, smlj, ask me what I want, now I say liao, keep quiet. Then ask for f**k ah. Ccb, waste time again.
So she keep quiet, I also keep quiet, never really expect much as e past one yr plus, also got nothing. Just then, she suddenly say
L: you know I only allow my bf to touch me
Me: so if I touch you now, mean I'm your bf? (I'm thinking, I touch, u say I'm ur bf, I go other place play, u also don't know what, just when come here, can't go find E anymore)
L: what you think?
Think, still need think so much meh? Fast hand fast leg, hand move over to cup her breast. Although it small, I still like it. That day, only manage to touch, squeeze outside of her clothe. While squeezing, she keep complaining pain. Idk why. never use strength also say pain. Like make of toufu. End up, that day appointment was 1.5hour become 2 hours.

Will continue again later or tomorrow when I got time.
Stay safe everyone.

Orange22
29-09-2020, 04:49 PM
Very good share bro, please continue

madpig88
29-09-2020, 04:58 PM
Sure hope TS will update more soon, this story is nice.

Kovovo
29-09-2020, 05:02 PM
Haha make of toufu!!!
Moar plss ts

maomao34
29-09-2020, 05:06 PM
Bro... Thanks for sharing yr interesting life experience... Really enjoy...

ibanezjem555
29-09-2020, 05:07 PM
Uppz Bro TS for his story. It is ok to be long winded, more texture and like the authentic conversations rather than meet, wham bam and go..
Any bros can uppz bro TS one point to be fatt fatt 88 ? :D

Kenjoa80
29-09-2020, 07:45 PM
Since so many of u bros enjoy the story, I update one more for u guys.

End up, that day appointment was 1.5hour become 2 hours. So from that day onward, whenever I go to her spa, I only look for her.Dare not look for E anymore as scare later L angry.(a little bit on E, she look cool, as in cold, don't talk much, small size also, breast a or b, abalone get wet very easily) From what I know from L, in their workplace, they don't have basic pay, only take cut from massaging customers. So the more hours you work, the more pay you got. So I believe that is why she find me back. And i so call became her bf. So went almost once every week. Each time, 1 to 1.5 hour. From touch from outside upgrade to touch from inside. Try to lick but kanna goalposts. Keep saying pain or got put medicine because pain. Then came cb, all kanna lock down, most shops close, including the one she working at. As I'm an essential worker, need to go work Monday to Friday, so meeting up with her, still possible. We can't meet opening downstairs her house, we only meet at the staircase of her block. So on n off, after work, I will go meet up with her for 30-45 minutes or tell my Co going jogging then I go meet her. During this period, brought her quite a lot of things.handphone, clothes, etc, etc.brought a phone for her because wanted her to take photo and send me when I miss her and also want her to take some naked photos to send me as well. So must invest. Brought clothes, some other small things,trying to score point.she has never ask or request me to buy her anything or ask me for money. I still remember there was once when I meet up with her at her house staircase, she was sitting on my leg, we were kissing, and my hand move into her clothes and kanna handball, then penalty was award, I try to shoot left, score, I try to shoot right, score again. That was the first time I taste both breasts. Wow shiock like what. But too bad, we outside and she scare people walk pass or see us. So after a while, she stop me. So after together for one months plus, manage to touch from outside to licking right n left. Considered not bad liao as we hardly meet-up and considered she told me she had one ex bf before only. That time, she was staying with another 3 more room mates that y can't go her room. And requested by her, our relationship, no one can know as that is what I request from her as well.

Got more time today so can update more.
Stay safe everyone

FYSeetoh
29-09-2020, 10:36 PM
Nice story bro, do continue.

Kenjoa80
01-10-2020, 02:32 PM
And requested by her, our relationship, no one can know as that is what I request from her as well. Reason given by her, she is on s pass, so she don't want other to know if not later got a lot of trouble. Okay back to the story. Lockdown continue so we continue to meet up at her house staircase. One day, went to meet up with her after work, sitting at there stair, chatting, kissing, scoring goals, I try to go further. While kissing her, one hand on the ball, other hand move down south. Tot will kanna goalpost, but it seem like goalkeeper not around, manage to touch outside her short. Slowly moving in, manage to touch pantie, hmmm... Can feel got hair there. Then slowly move pantie away, goalkeeper still never come back. Finally, manage to find the forbidden cave. Manage to play for a while until heard someone walking to the lift. I was like cb la, of all time, now come out for what. End up, kanna stop by goalkeeper. And since the day I become her bf, we send text to each other everyday. And like any other couple, first few months, sure honeymoon period. Can talk about anything, loving, caring. Then came the news that phase 2 is coming, so they can open back the spa. Which is good for her as she need to send money back home. So first day she re-open, I never go find her as I know it will be very pack. So I went to find her on the second day. Took 2 hours. When I was inside the room, i just take off everything and never bother to wear even the disposal underwear and lying down there. When she came in, she was ask
L: oi why never wear the disposable underwear?
Me: later also need to take out, so no need to wear la.
Piak, backside kanna beaten.
L: you ah....
So go for 2 hours massage, she only massage for 30 minutes then I ask her for hug, so she got up the bed and lie beside me. So I start my attack. First kiss her, then hand move forward to find pokie, kanna block by shield, so hand went behind and attack shield instead. After that, lift up her shirt and shield, and start my attack again. Slowly licking and sucking left pokie, then to right then to left, wow like very busy like that, left right left right. Then slowly move down to tumi area, then slowly down forbidden cave. Kanna stop by guard. Say cannot enter there. So LL lo. Continue to attack left n right pokies Lo. And nothing much happen that day. After reopen of the spa, within a month, I went to find her countless time, until one day she told her, you know how much you spend coming to find me?

Let you guys go make a guess. Ave I went to find her once every week.
Stay safe guys.

mastersargent
02-10-2020, 02:31 AM
Support nice story, thanks bro!

NastyThaiboy
02-10-2020, 06:17 AM
this story is nice!                                                   

setting up my tent here to wait for more. :)

Kenjoa80
06-10-2020, 08:08 PM
After she reopen the spa, within a month, I went to find her countless time, until one day she told her, you know how much you spend coming to find me? Before this, I remember on the 3 or 4 visit, I manage to get something more. Same, went for 2hours, massage 30 minutes then ask her to stop and get up the bed. Same thing, attack her pokies again. But this time round, no guard to stop me from finding the forbidden cave. Slowly removing her pant, at first, kanna struck because her hand holding it then I go back to attack her pokies again. Then again try forbidden cave, this time round,she let go. Wow now left pantie, then nothing can block me already. Chiong ah.... Pantie also pull down. Hoseh liao la. Finally meet face to face with forbidden cave. I greet by saying hi(using my tongue to draw, h then I) from hi to hello, from hello to I miss you, then to abcxyz. At first, I still scare later got fishy smell, but surprisingly, it smell like flower and it taste like passion fruit. So I continue to talk to forbidden cave for a good 20-30 minutes till tongue become tired like what. That day I manage to get 2x hj from her. First time got 2x hj in a spa. Feeling was happy like what like that. From then on, everytime I go find her, I got to say hi, hello, abcxyz to forbidden cave. Until one day, she ask me, know I spend how much already on her? I ask her, how much? She say you spend almost $700 for the past three week just coming to find me. $50 for 1hr, $70 for 1.5 hr, $90 for 2hr. So it like I went to find her twice every week. I did not even realize I spend so much until she tell me. She ask me to stop going to find her so often. If really want massage, she is okay. If go find her is to hug, or other thing, then can meet her after she end work. I was thinking, knn, go find you after work, then how I talk to forbidden cave, how I eat passion fruit? But bo pian, need save money as already spend a lot. So after that day, really cut down going to the spa. From twice a week to once a month. And we usually we meet at her house staircase. I still remember there was once i ask her,
Me: since now I one month only go find you once, that mean you help me massage little brother lesser. How about you help me massage now at here?
L: what? Here? Now?
Me: ya, if not next year ah?
L: later got people see how?
Me: people walk over, we sure can hear
L: but I scare
Me: haiyo, we got two pair of ears, scare what? Like that more exciting what
L was at there thinking and I was thinking, it now or never liao la. Faster move aside my short and underwear and let brother out to say hi

L: but got plastic bag or not?

I was thinking, har, want plastic bag for f**k ah? It happen that day I bought some food over to her and got plastic bag and so she took one and use it to cover over little brother. And start her massage on brother. I was like smlj? Knn ask me fuck with plastic bag ah? Wowlau, seriously serious bo. This move really spoil that mood a little. But, well...... Little brother want to enjoy, can do what? So while she massaging brother, my hand and tongue were also busy attacking pokies. Her pokie not dark brown not pink, more to light brown. Sometime, nipple inverted sometime poke out. Then there was another time, I was having fever, so was on my way to see a doctor but before that, I went to meet her, and had my brother massage by her in the morning. This time round, use wet tissue as I bought it with me. Ya I know, fever still can massage. No choice, I'm that horny. Lol

That all for now

Stay safe guys

Sometime, nipple inverted sometime poke out. Then there was another time, I was having fever, so was on my way to see a doctor but before that, I went to meet her, and had my brother massage by her in the morning. This time round, use wet tissue as I bought it with me. Ya I know, fever still can massage. No choice, I'm that horny. Lol. So I like to suck it when it inverted. But like always, complain pain. Even touch forbidden cave, also say pain. Just touch the entrance of cave, finger never even go inside, also pain. Seriously I really wonder if she is make from tofu. Like any other couple, we have our happiness, sadness, anger.
She had my hp pin and I had her. She is free to see my phone and I'm free to see her. And problem started after me seeing her phone. She work in a spa, so everyday will have other customers text her, got miss me? I want you help me massage below. You got give foot job?(yes, you never read wrong, foot job? At first when I saw it, I was like, har, wtf? Y want foot job). And like most guys, when they see those sms inside their gf phone, sure not happy, sure piss off. I still remember the first we quarrel was after I had a drinking session with my friend then I go meet her at her house staircase. We were sitting there, kissing, and me attacking her pokies when she suddenly just push me away and say very pain. And me, already very high due to alcohol, tot smlj I enjoying myself, why push me away? Then I hack care and continue attacking. Then kanna push away again. This time, piss off liao, forgot what I scold her, got up and just walk off. Leaving her alone sitting at there. And I went back home. According to her, that night she tot I will go back find her, and she sit at there waiting for me till 3am. I left her around 12+. Next morning when more sober, ask her why she keep saying pain, and she say when I was kissing her, I was pushing her back to the stair and her back was hit against the stair. I tot got so serious meh. And I meet her up that night and she show me, there really a blue-black behind her back. I was like, knn, what a f**King bastard I'm. I was there cursing and swearing to myself. And she forgive me after I keep apologizing to her.
Second quarrel, same thing, meet her at night at staircase, also same thing, went for drink with friend, she was playing with my phone while I'm playing her(seeing customers text), first customer, read, read, read, OK, nothing much. Second customer, read, read, phone gone from my hand. She just took it back. I was like, har? What?
Me: why take away the phone? I seeing halfway
L: nothing much to see.
Me: nothing much to see then just pass me la
L: really got nothing to see
Me: then just pass me the phone
This time, I was trying to take her phone back but she refuse to let it go
Me: wtf? U keep saying nothing but dare not let me see. Did I ever stop u from seeing my phone?
L: really got nothing
Me: then let go of your hand if really nothing
In my mind, if really nothing, why scare I see. Sure got something then scare I see what. So she let go and I have the phone once again. As I was unlocking her phone and going back to her WhatsApp, phone gone again from my hand
Me: what you doing? (Piss off liao)
L: really got nothing to see
Me: F**K YOU LA. Keep say nothing, nothing, nothing but Dare not show me. You go f**k yourself.
With that, I took my bag and walk up the stair, using my fist to punch the life button a few times meanwhile, she was just sitting there and got a shock by the punching sound. Lift came and I went downstairs, the more I walk, the more I not happy. Thinking if really nothing, why she keep taking away her phone. Found a stone chair, sit at there, and continue using my fist to punch at the stone table,then message came in
L: where are you
Me: what the f**k you want?
L: you left already?
Me: still downstairs
L: okay I come down find you
Me: no need, I go back up
With that, took the lift and went back up again.

That all for now

Stay safe guys

giveyoutip
07-10-2020, 03:15 AM
Nice updates bro, thanks. :)

Steventan
07-10-2020, 06:51 AM
Great updates. Here’s some points as encouragement.

Newbieler
07-10-2020, 08:38 AM
Camping for more updates

kakalee
07-10-2020, 12:53 PM
Nice story, sure hoping there will be more updates :)

Kovovo
07-10-2020, 01:08 PM
Nice updates! Moar plss

VofVof
07-10-2020, 03:16 PM
Well written story. Support here. :)

Kenjoa80
10-10-2020, 10:49 PM
With that, took the lift and went back up again. Reach the floor, she was sitting there but this time round, realize she is not wearing her shield anymore.(must have gone home then came out again) she was sitting on the first stair while I were sitting on the fifth stair. Both just sit there saying nothing. Then she suddenly stand up and walk to the ledge, I tot, wow need so drama bo, want jump down meh. Oi, don't play hor. She stand there, saying nothing. Then I cannot stand it anymore,
Me:you ask me come up see you stand there is it?
She slowly walk back, sit down one stair below me and start crying(f**k la,i hate it when girl cry. They sure win one. My heart also become soft softer than tofu) and I hug her from behind. Can feel her pokies(don't have the intention to touch).
L: I did not let you continue seeing my phone is because got customers text me I miss you,and I reply back me too. I want you, and I'm afraid after you see already, you will get angry.
Me: and you think by scratching away the phone will help you instead?
L: I was too afraid at the moment, never think too much. Just don't want you to get angry(more tears drop down from her eye, first time see her crying, oh it really hurt me, I really can feel my heart feeling pain)
Me: do you know what you did just now, it just make me suspect you even more? (All the while still hugging her from behind)
L: husband, I'm really very sorry, can you not get angry anymore? (More tears dropping down, now like raining liao)
Me: when I took your phone and see what is inside, I already expect to see what I don't want to see. But I never expect you will do that. Just don't do it again next time, can?
L: orh.
Seeing her like that, crying, she already won the battle before we even started. And with that orh, we started kissing and playing with pokies. After 10-15 minutes, I got up and went back home. During that time she started to look for other room where she get to stay alone so that I can go over to find her. As she was working in a spa, everyday see different people, very soon, she found one. And she was set to move over after one month. She ask me to help her move house on that day and ask me stay to at her place that night as she scare she can't sleep at a new place. And I agree to it. But during the one month time, everyday she start moving a bit of this over, a bit of that over, as she is staying near where she work, walk 5 minutes. So by the time, she officially move over, everything is already at there. So I basically go there and help her unpack. And after unpacking, we had our first meal together after being together for 5 months. Yes, first meal together. Although is a simple instance noodle, roasted Duck(I went to brought it before going up her house), we enjoy our meals together. After finishing our meal, we were getting ready to sleep. And I thought, hmmm.... Should be able to get my first f**k with her liao la. Now she stay alone, some more I have till morning to do anything I want. Lai liao la
I started to hug her from behind, right hand cupping left pokie, left hand cupping right pokie. Slowly at there tuning radio, 88.3 to 91.3 then to 98.7,then to 95 then she slowly turn over. We start our kiss. From short kiss to French kiss. And I slowly removing her clothes, now top got nothing liao left bottom. After frenching for 15 minutes, I slowly move down to pokies, left pokie, write o,then write I, right pokie, write the same thing, then start sucking like a baby drinking milk. Then slowly move down, slowly removing her short, and saw a black pantie.

That all for now

Stay safe guys

Kovovo
11-10-2020, 02:38 PM
Wah lao play this type of cliffhanger!!!
Nevermind I start camp!

prepaidcard3821
11-10-2020, 02:46 PM
That’s a very good way to leave people hanging there haha. camping for more ts

Orange22
11-10-2020, 04:49 PM
Very nice share TS, please keep going

Spermster
11-10-2020, 10:08 PM
Interesting story bro

Kenjoa80
12-10-2020, 03:24 PM
Haha, thanks everyone who enjoy reading the story so far. Like that then more fun what. Read till the highest point then stop, just let how she treat me. Hahahaha. OK let continue.

Then slowly move down, slowly removing her short, and saw a black pantie.Slowly remove the pantie as well, and I was greeted by forbidden cave. See liao also bth, straight dive in. What letters also come out la. Abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz.
It taste like passion fruit. Had a good eat of around 15 minutes, feeling should be wet enough liao. So slowly place the catapult in front of the gate, pull back, push in, too tight, no entrance, try one more time, pull back, push it in, this time round, only manage to put mushroom head in then she say very pain. So stop attack. Need to retreat.(don't wish to hurt her in anyway) so first f**k fail. Left blueballs. Can't do much anyway so both also went to sleep. What a disappointed first night at her place but well, still got other day. That night, never really sleep. Don't know why, maybe not used to another bed. Every hour also wake up once. Morning came and I left for work. Planning to go over and stay again on Friday so got to think of some reasons to give oc. Wednesday already use working overnight, so Friday can't use the same one again. So came up with, playing mahjong with friends. Thursday nothing much happened just find that time passes very slowly. Maybe I was eagerly waiting for Friday. So Friday came, after work, faster rush back home, bath, change, but still can't go out as she only end work at 1030pm. So waited a few hours till she knock off and got to her new place. Reach there, I got nothing to do so lying on bed playing with phone while she busy washing her clothes, preparing her foods for tomorrow. It took her almost one hour to get everything done. And by the time she come and join me, it was almost 1145pm. We hug each other started kissing. And I started to attack her pokies after 5 minutes. And before I could use my catapult to attack the forbidden cave, she say she is tired and want to sleep already. I was like, wowlau eh, now I so high, catapult also aiming liao. Ccb one leh. I was like, harna go sleep la. With that, I just lie one side without hugging her. After like 5-10 minutes, guess she know I not shiock, she ask
L: husband, what happened?
Me: nothing la, go sleep la
L: you look angry
Me: I say nothing, just go sleep
L: you angry, how you want me go sleep?
Me: you say tired what, then go sleep la. Ah bo how?
L: husband, don't be angry already, OK?
Me: harna, harna, go sleep la.
With that, she start kissing me and I start attacking her pokies. Attack, attack, attack, suddenly, ok, let go sleep. Wow, this one really ccb. Pcb. Knn. I still tot you scare I angry, let me do what I want, end up still the same. SLEEP. wow really damn f**King piss off. But, also LL. What can I do? Go sleep la. Same like first day, every hour wake up once. Till almost 530am, I really bth. Slowly start my sneak attack. First attack upper body, no guard. Walk all the way to lower body. Manage to take out both short and black pantie. And saw forbidden cave once again.

That all for now

Stay safe guys.

52minutes
12-10-2020, 11:31 PM
Camping for more forbidden caves :D

juzz
12-10-2020, 11:44 PM
Hope you zero your catapult first. Uppz 😄

mickeymouse1710
13-10-2020, 01:28 PM
Goo story bro

Kovovo
13-10-2020, 03:42 PM
Wah lao eh play this type cliffhanger again!?
Brother mai leh please...
*camps

sysnine
13-10-2020, 09:44 PM
*camps

Taiwan drama hahaha :D

Kenjoa80
14-10-2020, 12:37 PM
And saw forbidden cave once again. So ask my troops to slowly, silently, move in. First attack, kanna rejected. Catapult still waiting outside, now just using foot soldier. Once again, ask foot soldier to attack, this time, chiong liao. Attack ah..... First lick, second lick, don't care liao la, just chiong. Lick lick lick, writing abcxyz for a good 5-10 minutes, eating my passion fruit, all the while, don't know she still sleeping or what, but no restrictions from her. While eating passion fruit, I also take out my short at the same time. Now with her in front of me, slowly place catapult in front of gate. Still no restrictions. Slowly take aim, PUSHHHHH.... never break thru, pull back, PUSHHHHHHH...... this time, she shout pain, n I got worried and scare. Tot what happened. Ask her whether she is ok, she just say pain. So LPPL. sneak attack come to stop. Mission fail once again. I don't know why with her, I never try to force myself on her. We been together for 7 months, and not once, we have sex. If last time, I guess I would long be gone by now. I guess it is the feeling that she give me. She care for me, she never ask me for money, even when she bought something and need to transfer money to buyer, she also pass me the money. But guys will still be guys, steal eat outside is for what? So we did quarrel quite a lot of times over this issue. Whether I can have sex with her, whether I can eat passion fruit, etc, etc. There were a few times we quarreled till almost broke up. I still remember the first time we quarrel till almost broke up was mainly a deal we make.
Me: wife, I think I'm getting fatter, I'm thinking of slimming down, but can you give me something to motivate me?
L: good to slim down. Okay, what you want?
Me: what can you give me?
L: I also don't know. You say what you want
Me: anything also can?
L: you say
Me: okay, if I manage to slim down 10kg, you let me have sex with you.
L: okay
Me: are you sure? You understand what I'm saying right?
L: yes, I understand. Okay
Me: wow, I did not think you will say okay to it.
L: haha. You are my husband what
Me: haha. Okok
In my mind, sure okay bo? I tried so many different things, different pattern, all also fail, now u tell me okay. So from that day she say okay, I really go work-out almost everyday. And from 95kg, within a month, I drop to 89kg. But be it how much excise I do, the weight won't drop anymore. So one day, I text her
Me: wife, it been almost 5 weeks, and the weight seem to stop no matter how much excise I do
L: never mind, you already try your best
Me: but now only short of 4kg then I get what I want after 5 weeks of hard work
L: don't think too much. Don't later you injured yourself.
Me: har? (Ask me don't think so much, something is wrong) what you mean by don't think too much?
L: nothing
Me: so you are asking me to stop because you have no intention of giving me what I want?
L: I say okay that day was to motivate you, I did not know you take it so seriously
Me: har? You been you had been lying to me for the past 5 weeks?
L: I'm sorry
Me: if you don't intent to keep your promise, in the first place, don't ever make one.
L: I'm sorry
Me: what the use of saying sorry now? I feel like I'm a fool believing in you

Okay that all for now. Need to go refresh what we talk about

Stay safe everyone.

CibLover
14-10-2020, 12:43 PM
Setting camp.

Support your story. Please continue. :)

Kenjoa80
14-10-2020, 12:44 PM
*camps
Haha bro kovovo, I also need some time to refresh what happened. So give u guys a bit of cliffhanger. Psps.
I will try To update when possible . Sometime quarrel with oc, sometime quarrel with L, i also very busy.

Eltron
14-10-2020, 03:54 PM
Marvelous story here. Strong support. :)

Kovovo
14-10-2020, 04:23 PM
Haha bro kovovo, I also need some time to refresh what happened. So give u guys a bit of cliffhanger. Psps.
I will try To update when possible . Sometime quarrel with oc, sometime quarrel with L, i also very busy.

Haha I was joking TS! I know it's not easy recalling n penning it down after years. Thank u for the constant updates!

ilovetosex123
14-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Camping bro

FitMaxim
14-10-2020, 08:41 PM
So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more.

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Me: what the use of saying sorry now? I feel like I'm a fool believing in you.

L: I did not meant to cheat you

Me: cheat mean cheat, cheat a little or cheat a lot, also is cheat, got make what difference?

L: because that day when you ask me, I never think too much so I just agree to it.

Me: what fucking stupid reason is this?

L: why you use f word on your wife?

Me: why can't I use fuck when you fucking cheat me? I would rather that day you tell me you give me an apple than agree to what I want. You know how much effort I put in?

L: I'm really sorry

Me: so all this while, you have no intention of letting me have sex with you at all, right?

L: like I told you before, after the first time with my ex boyfriend, now I'm sacred

Me: scared what? Last time, you and your ex, both also virgin, so don't know how to do it, so cause you so much pain

L: I don't know, I'm really very scared.

Me: just say you have no intention to give me can already what, keep saying scared when you never even try

Me: and just say you have been using me all these while can already. I do this for you, I do that for you, end up, getting cheated by you

L: I never ask you to do any of it.

Me: fine, I'm stupid. I do all on my own.

L: I'm not a good wife. I'm not good for you. I can't do anything for you. Maybe it better that you leave me

Me thinking, siao liao lo, good thing coming to an end liao lo. My time, my efforts, all going to drain liao lo. But in my mind, she really care for me, and I really do love her.

Me: I never say you are no good. I'm just saying you cheat me

L: wife no good. Husband leave wife. Husband take care of yourself.Wife want to be alone.

Me: I have never say wife is no good and never thought of you that way before. I was angry because I feel you cheated me. If you know you won't agree to it, then you should not have agree to it. I guess you need some time alone. I leave you alone. Wife remember to take care of herself, remember to eat your dinner as well.

After this text, no more text came in.I thought that it, game over liao. It was like after 1 hour, then a text from her

L: wife is really tired. Why do we have to quarrel on this every time?

Me: I'm a guy, I have my needs. And I have not been doing with oc for a few months already. Because I feel if I do with her and still find you, I'm betraying you.

L: but in the first place, before we got together, I have already told you, I don't want to have sex.

Me: and most of the time when we quarrel about this issue, I have been telling you I want sex

L: okay la, then next time I just lie down there, you do what you want, like that can?

(Me thinking, sure bo, if can, best. )

Me: you go think urself. How many times can I actually force myself on you when I stay over at your place? But did I do that? Why?

L: I know but I'm too scared to try.

Me: you keep saying scare. You have not even try. You think I will hurt you?

L: give me more time.

Me: okay(I guess no point pushing so hard in case got no reset again)

Me: my wife, husband really love you a lot.

L: wife also love husband a lot

With that, we got back together. But in my mind, I guess you are just delaying time. If want to give long ago already give, no need to wait till now la. But what can I do?

That all for now

Stay safe guys

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:46 PM
Haha I was joking TS! I know it's not easy recalling n penning it down after years. Thank u for the constant updates!

Bro kovovo, actually, this happened this year and still on going. Haha. So sometime might take a longer time to update if nothing happens

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:47 PM
So very nice story, thanks and hope to read more.

Thanks fitmaxim.glad you like e story

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:48 PM
That’s a very good way to leave people hanging there haha. camping for more ts

Haha,pre-paid, that what I'm doing

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Very nice share TS, please keep going

Thank you orange.

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:49 PM
Interesting story bro

Thank you spermster

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:50 PM
Camping for more forbidden caves :D

Me too. Still finding way to enter forbidden cave. So far, no luck

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Hope you zero your catapult first. Uppz 😄

I also hope so. Haha

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:51 PM
Goo story bro

Thank you mickeymouse

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Taiwan drama hahaha :D

Ya Lo, I also know, sibei drama

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:52 PM
Setting camp.

Support your story. Please continue. :)

Thank you ciblover.

Kenjoa80
16-10-2020, 03:53 PM
Marvelous story here. Strong support. :)

Thank you eltron

MaggieMi
16-10-2020, 05:09 PM
Nice story, please share more, support your thread TS.

Kenjoa80
20-10-2020, 05:03 PM
If want to give long ago already give, no need to wait till now la. But what can I do? I came to realize that after L move into the new house, we start to quarrel very often. From once every fortnights to once every week.I only remember there was only once that I really sleep from night to morning without waking up. We from quarrel, to lover, then to quarrel again then to lover, it is like we are taking quarrel as our past time already. Why did we quarrel? Thing started after the second night at her house. After the second night of eating passion fruit,L totally stop me from going near passion fruit which make me very piss off. She told me, that day u use finger, till now still very painful.(okay, maybe that day I go turbo mode), fine, I wait.me thinking after a 2-3 weeks already, should be ok by now. But so heng, her aunt pay her visit. Nb, need to wait for another week liao. So from the day she move to new house, I went over for countless times every week. Staying over at least once a week. Visit her at least twice a week. And from able to eat passion fruit to kanna ban,(keep saying pain here, pain there) licking and sucking of pokies to kanna ban(keep saying itchy and pain), from French kiss to just kiss. As you can see, thing are getting from bad to worse, so for sure I won't be happy. I steal eat outside is to get what I can't get at home, I need to risk getting caught if I stay over at her place but at the end of the day, got nothing out of it. From the banning of eating passion fruit to just kiss, we had even more quarrel. Mostly is me. You can call me a bastard. But if I can't get what I want, for sure not song. A bit not song, I would voice out. But for L, she from never throw temper at me, to now, whenever I voice something, she would just throw her temper at without explaining. Maybe she is stress at work, maybe she is having problem back home, I do not know as she like to keep thing to herself.

For now, that all.

Stay safe guys.

James7Milner
20-10-2020, 06:09 PM
Nice update bro. Hope to read more. :)

Kovovo
20-10-2020, 06:37 PM
Haha can't imagine how fast you turbo, can pain until kena ban

stanleycwb
21-10-2020, 11:32 AM
Nice story. Keep it going

Orange22
21-10-2020, 05:39 PM
Nice share bro... more please!

rey69
21-10-2020, 08:24 PM
Passion fruit is good, but kiwi even better.
Nothing beats durian "水果之王"

Kovovo
22-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Passion fruit is good, but kiwi even better.
Nothing beats durian "水果之王"

Ya slowly open her durian to eat is shiok, got sweet n salty taste...but if kena 'kor ba' (bitter meat) how???

yamatomo
22-10-2020, 01:55 PM
Nice share bro, support and camping for more:)

Everydaywantsex
22-10-2020, 04:54 PM
Please share more of this nice story..

dex3
22-10-2020, 08:47 PM
Nice story TS, camp here for more updates.

diputs1269
25-10-2020, 08:29 PM
Me too. Still finding way to enter forbidden cave. So far, no luck

Wish you good luck, cheers!

poccoli
25-10-2020, 09:41 PM
Good share bro, please continue.

Kenjoa80
26-10-2020, 02:31 PM
I still remember one day, L suddenly send me a text which I tot I'm see wrong.
One day, L out of blue send me this message. I was like, har, smlj? U okay bo?

L: If the wife swallowed the sperm of a person, is it safe

Me: Why do you suddenly ask me this question

L: wife don't know

Me: When you say safe, like in what? You will get pregnant

L: no

L: Infection

Me: So what do you mean

L: Inside infection

Me: I don't think You will be infected.

Me : From what I know is, if you swallow, sperm will have the taste of food I eat. I don't know. That's what I have heard

Me: It's like when I eat you, water from you tastes like fruit

Me: Do you want to try? 😂😂😂

Me: And because of the fruit taste, that's why I like to eat you.

L: Wish to try once but not sure to succeed

Me: Okay. But don't give yourself too much pressure. If you can do it, then do it. If not, it's okay.

L: ok, wife know

Me: In fact, if you want to use your mouth and suck until it shoots out, I think you can't stand it because it will be for a long time and I'm afraid you will vomit. If you want, you can try using your hands and mouths, I think it will be faster

L: wife don't know as wife never try before

Me: Husband will teach you what to do

Me: But did something happened? Because you suddenly become too open and offer to swallow my sperm, I'm a little scared

L: I don't know how but hear it improves your wife's face

Me: Who told you that?

L: wife see internet

Me: Then do you know by making love, will your skin even better?

L: But health will decline a lot because there is no rest time

Me: Naughty wife watching movies online without husband

L: Wife watch the movie wife read newspaper

Me: Nope. I read online before, really, you will feel more fun, health will be better.

L: wife Do not watch dirty movies

And with that, she send me a ss of googles search for benefit for swallowing sperm and me sending her a ss of googles search on benefit of sex. As she don't understand eng that well, I help her translated it

Me: For women, sex helps increase lubrication, blood flow and elasticity of vaginals, all make sex feel better and help you desire.Good sex is like a workout for your pelvic floor. When you orgasm, it causes contractions in those muscles, helping to strengthen them.There have been many studies, "he said. "A turning point study shows special sex (not masturbation) lowering systolic blood pressure." It is the first number in your blood pressure test.

L: nooooo......

Me: A good sex life will be good for your heart. Besides being a great way to increase heart rate, sex also helps keep your estrogen and testosterone balance levels. Pinzone said: "When one of them is low, you start having many problems, like osteoporosis and even heart disease. More often sex may be useful. In a study, sex men at least twice a week at risk of death because of heart disease higher than men who rarely have sex.

L: My husband and wife are very young husband and wife are not adults

Me: You can nod quickly after sex and for good reasons. Sheenie Ambardar, Mental Specialist in West Hollywood, California said: "After being orgasm, hormone prolactin is liberated, responsible for the feeling of relaxation and sleepiness after sex.this is good wife.

L: nooooo......

Me: You are big enough to be a mother. still young?

L: baby la. wife is 2.5 years old

Me: Yes, u r always my baby

Me: Then I called the police. Why is your boss hiring a 2.5-year-old baby working

Me: See, I never lied to you. All those things are said by the doctor on the Internet

L: They say wrong

Me: When you eat my sperm, Must eat once a week, your skin then will become better.

Me: People have studied people before, how wrong can they get

L: False

Me: It help you in so many ways.

Me: Sex is not just a pleasure, do you know it's good for you? That's right. The benefits of sex include from reducing stress levels to reduce the risk of cancer and heart attack. Sex Create conditions for binding and intimate feeling with your partner. This type of connection not only makes you feel warm and faint, it really reduces anxiety and enhance your overall health.

L: Byebye, husband is too dark

Me: Husband only dark for 2.5 years old baby

And with that, she request to give it a try a few days later. I was thinking wow, bj ah. Shiock la. A few days past and I went to find her, as usual, she do her thing then come to bed. Then she ask me to undress. Then we started kissing, touching, and she suddenly went down on me. And she start her attack on me. I was at her mercy. She start by putting the whole joystick into her mouth, and she went up and down up and down. Slowly her hand move over to press the two botton and one finger went behind to playing with my hole. Wow that feeling, damn fucking shiock. My hand try to find forbidden cave, but kanna beaten by her, so only can tune radio. With her play my button, going up and down, playing with my hole, very soon, I shoot eveything into her mouth. Thinking wow, shiock la. Then who know, half-way shooting, still firing, she move away because she got choze. I was like, are you okay, at the same time, sian full, not half. And she faster drink some water. And apologize to me. I say it okay, it your first time.(in my mind, knn, make me shoot halfway then stop there, pui) and with that, we both went to sleep. Think was around 5+,I woke up feeling horny, so start attacking her, tuning radio, and hold her hand and place it inside my boxer, she auto mode on. She just went up and down, up and down, after a while, maybe earlier never fully shoot out, shoot out very fast
When she feel the sperm on her hand, she stop once again when I'm firing half-way, and she ask, why never take tissue? And she just stop there. I was thinking, knn la, I'm wearing a boxer, now your hand inside boxer, shoot also kanna boxer what, just wash boxer can already what. End up, one day, both times also shoot half-way. So both time add up to shoot one time sibo? Wow that day, I really blueballs heavy ah. But also LL, got up and get ready to go work.

That all for now

Stay safe guys.

Kovovo
26-10-2020, 02:43 PM
Haha is it wife accidently swallow someone else's water at work??

Kenjoa80
26-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Haha is it wife accidently swallow someone else's water at work??

Haha, I would not know about that.

Kovovo
26-10-2020, 02:56 PM
Haha thks for update! Moar plss!

Hkwillow
26-10-2020, 08:05 PM
Nice updates, look forward to more.

otamay
28-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Thanks for the nice update, camping here for more please.

huojiaming
28-10-2020, 12:24 AM
Good story.Already missing driving in to JB for food,massage and car wash. Sian zi bua

WattEnergy
28-10-2020, 02:29 AM
Enjoying the story TS, please keep going :)

Kenjoa80
28-10-2020, 11:03 AM
Thank you to all bros for liking the story. I really hope you all enjoy the story so far. Sometime, the story might jump here and there sorry abt it. As I might have forgotten abt something then suddenly remembered and decided to add in.

Wow that day, I really blueballs heavy ah. But also LL, got up and get ready to go work.

After that day, one week later, she suddenly text me and ask me to wash clean my brother as she wanted to try eating him the second time. And she also want to drink beer. I was like, steady la. So I faster went to wash clean brother and went downstairs to buy her a beer and went over to her place. Same routine, she do her stuffs for one hour plus then came to the bed. That day I bought her a bottle of cocktail. She drink one mouth and say

L: taste of orange. This one is orange la. Where got liquor?

Me: this is cocktail. It contain liquor. You better don't drink so fast

L: no la. It orange.

With that, she just drink and drink. Within 3 minutes, she finish up everything. And start to laugh silly. At first I still though she was joking with me but after a while, I knew she was drunk. We were hugging each other, kissing, and my hand touching here and there. After a while, she say she want to sleep and laugh silly again. So I ask her I though you say want to eat brother. She say not today, I'm tired. I was like smlj. Brother already standing up, getting ready and she say not today. Wowlau, really dl ah. But what can I do? So I just hug her, and start playing with her pokies. She suddenly ask me,

L:who are you?

Me: I'm your husband.

L: no you are not

Me: yes, I am

L: no, who are you?

Me: if I'm not your husband, then who am I?

L: I don't know, who are you?

Me: then I'm some bad guy

L: then you go away, I don't like bad guy

Me: I'm a bad guy trying to eat you

L: ahhhhhh...... No........

With that,i start to remove her shirt, I start attacking her pokies, can hear some soft moan from her. So I just continue to attack her. So I slowly move below to find forbidden cave. Manage to find forbidden cave and as I was moving down on her, got a kick from her, lucky was not very hard. Try a second time, got kick again. So no choice, got to give up already. And when I went up to see her, she was fast asleep. I was angry and at the same time, seeing her so cute, make me LL. so LL lo, just hug her naked body and sleep. And so, there goes my so call second bj.

That all for now.

Stay safe guys.

galenciaba
28-10-2020, 01:31 PM
Camping here for more nice updates!

otamay
29-10-2020, 11:19 PM
Nice update, camping here for more please.

duxx
30-10-2020, 12:44 PM
Nice, do keep your story coming :)

BK4ever
30-10-2020, 02:16 PM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

ttt123
30-10-2020, 06:47 PM
continue TS good stuff

RushNo9
30-10-2020, 11:08 PM
Nice share TS. Pls continue good effort.

diputs1269
02-11-2020, 11:51 PM
Wish TS better luck with L next time, cheers!

Kenjoa80
03-11-2020, 12:51 PM
Thanks all bros for your support. i will try to update regularly. And to bro diput1269,I definitely hope so. Now, let continue

Next part will show you guys the very latest quarrel we had words by words.
Monday night, I went over to stay at her place. But before that, Sunday don't know why, I suddenly ask her whether I can eat passion fruit. At first still at there talking, then forgot what she say, she reply me with a haiz. I hate it when people reply me haiz. So dl no 1. Next night went to look for her. After she finished everything, she did help me with a hj. And we both went to sleep. While sleeping, I was hugging and at the same time, tuning radio. Then I went to lick pokies, kanna push in the face, try again, kanna push once more. Dl no 2. So I turn and back facing her and sleep. Sleep till half-way, she suddenly cry. I turn over, crying in her sleep. So LL, turn around and hug her. Sleep for a while, cry again. Talking in her own language which I don't understand. Use two hours to comfort her and she sleep peacefully. I woke up at around 545,thinking left 15 minutes, she also waking up soon, so I proceed with my attack. Try to lick pokie, kanna push for the 3 times. Try to find forbidden cave, kanna scolded by her. Dl no 3. I straight away got angry.

Me: I try to lick pokie, u push me away 3 times. I try to find forbidden cave, u scold me for what?

L: I already told u I'm having headache

Me: haiya, whatever la. This can't, that can't.

L: I explain to you, you want to get angry

Me: how not to get angry?

And she start crying while I was getting ready to go bath. After hearing her crying, heart become soft, angry become sorry, went over to hug her. Talk to her nicely and everything back to normal. But in my heart, I know I still not song one. Sure will quarrel with her again. And after I left for work, lai liao Lo. I text her the following.

L: Wife is tired.

L:Wife is very hard to sleep but wake up very hard to sleep so your wife usually tells your husband if you do it before your wife goes to sleep when your wife sleeps, wife will wake up and very headache.

L:Her husband knows yesterday his wife headache wife wants a deep sleep for softer but all night husbands are so makes his wife very headache and woke up

L: Wife said her husband was angry

Me:I'm sorry. husband guessed he got too carry away. husband tot 10-minute to 6am in the morning, so disturb wife because she is about to wake up,in the middle of the night, the husband just wants to smell his wife, but in the end he gets beaten by his wife. husband just wanted to put his husband's hand on wife sister and slept, and ended up being kicked by wife. husband does not intend to bother you

L: Every time the husband also said his wife and said his husband understand the wife. Wife is not Singaporeans , wife is holding a s pass, when the staff did not work together, it was miserable about the sickness of his wife, so when he came home ,wife just wants to hug her husband and sleep the next day and night

L:As long as the other wife is not a person who desires his wife just want to ensure his health for their work if the husband thinks his wife because it and his wife is like his wife's old woman, leaving his wife can do it

L: Before that, the wife must also return to her country. to leave her husband who cannot avoid if every time she met because it is angry, wife apologizes

L: Yesterday his wife tried to make her husband relieved more than that he went to sleep, he would be peace of mind to sleep well the last night with 6 hours of wife to sleep for 3 hours

Me: Wife also said if I want to continue with my wife, I can't touch, lick, kiss or eat next time?

L: I don't blame your husband, just blame your wife is a woman

Me: If you think or saying that I can't touch, lick, kiss or eat you next time, then what for still be together? I might as well stay home and hug my bolster

Me: U r not the only one who is tired. I'm tired too. Every time because of this, quarrel

L: If her husband said that his wife and wife broke up

Me: Every time say okay already then u change ur mind again

Me: If that what u want, I got nothing to say anymore

L: no one makes her long-tired husband and wife is not good

Me: Yes, forever saying u r e bad person, not a good wife

L: yes

Me: Husband is not a good person, husband is not understanding toward wife. Husband is bad guy who only think dirty. Husband is sorry if husband make you sad. Wife take care .Thank you for the wonderful moments that the wife has spent on her husband. Her husband guessed his wife would be better without husband. At least the wife doesn't have to worry so much. Husband can only tell his wife in the last thing,husband alway love wife.

L: Wife also loves her husband so much if the uncomfortable times with the wife's old lady is always a place to welcome her husband(number 1)

L: Husband remember to take good care of me, listen to your wife and stop smoking (number 2)

L: if husband ever want to release, tell wife, wife will help husband (number 3)

L: The husband knows why the wife does not want to have a lover is the same as the husband who says that the husband is a man so he must definitely have desire so the wife is scared when being with the husband and the wife is very scared of it but every time the husband is with him. The wife is happy and happy, does not want to leave the husband and the wife is afraid that the husband is sad and smokes and drinks alcohol(number 4)

L:Afraid of her husband thinking a lot(number 5)

She send me a ss of a customer asking to lick her breast and she rejected him and told him if you want to come, u come if not then don't come. I don't have to do it. I busy now.

L: A lot of work pressure happens(number 6)

L: Last time want to tell husband,wife love husband(number 7)

L: If the husband wants the wife to still let her husband hug and kiss her, but the wife's sister,apologizes
now that the wife cannot, be known later by the husband(number 8)

Half hour later

Me: wife, do you know that husband loves you so much?

L: Wife also loves her husband very much(number 10)

That all for now.
Next part will show what I reply her.
Stay safe everyone

Kovovo
03-11-2020, 05:03 PM
Haha nice update

Cash8877
05-11-2020, 06:40 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

silverwolves
05-11-2020, 03:59 PM
Very nice story. Hope to read more. :)

diputs1269
09-11-2020, 09:39 AM
Keep pestering L, cheers!

Magically
15-11-2020, 06:35 PM
Keep the story coming :p

bitchybitchy
16-11-2020, 01:40 AM
Nice story, hope to read more!

Auza
16-11-2020, 10:27 PM
Enjoyed your story bro.

spritexia
17-11-2020, 09:38 AM
Awesome story here, support!

cdfghk
17-11-2020, 02:18 PM
camping too

chengdumei
17-11-2020, 05:01 PM
Very good story, tks TS!

alec
18-11-2020, 01:16 PM
Good story... Keep it up!!

Kenjoa80
19-11-2020, 02:14 AM
Me: (reply to no 1) Wife is making thing hard for husband to leave her

Me: (no 2)If wife leave her husband, husband will sure start drinking n smoking like nobody business

Me:(no 3) If every-day husband also want?

Me: (no 4) Have you ever thought why a husband likes to kiss his wife so much? because every time a husband kisses his wife, he feels loved. Does the wife know why the husband keeps wanting to eat his wife? Maybe with the wife she feels dirty, but to the husband, it's the most precious place on the wife's body, that's why I like to eat my wife because I can taste what I can't taste outside . Does the wife know why husbands like to lick and kiss their breasts? because my husband likes to see the two nipples protrude, it just makes him very excited

Me: (no 5) Wife had made her husband cry when wife say she want to break off

Me: (no 6) Did you know your husband stopped looking at his wife's phone? because the husband knows that wife will only keep the texts she wants the husband to see and delete the texts that she does not want the husband to see, right? why? Because of those words that the wife knows if the husband sees it, he will definitely go mad.

Me: (no 7) No matter what happened, what you do to your husband, the husband will always love his wife

Me: (no 8) Wife, if u don't intend to let husband eat you, make love to me, don't tell me maybe later. This will only give husband vain hope. you only say that if you will really think about it

Me : (no 9) If the wife still wants to hug and kiss her husband, the husband wants to ask his wife for something. husband don't try to be ridiculous, let's come to an agreement. If wife wants husband to give up eating sister completely, sorry, husband cannot do that. The wife said she needs to take medicine for the whole month, so he promised not to ask her sister anything until the end of the month. Starting next month, I will go to my wife's house once a week, that day my husband will stay at my wife's house, and the wife allows her husband to go eat her. In the remaining days, if I look for a wife and then return, my husband promises not to disturb her. Then I also licked and sucked my wife's breasts, I like to do that so please don't take it out of my husband.

Me: Then husband also promised next time, do everything before going to sleep, when u sleep, I just sleep. But sometimes accidentally touch while sleeping, wife do not get angry and do not push her husband away when sleeping, because sometimes the husband is trying to find a place to smell his wife because husband sometimes cannot find suitable place to lie down.

One hour later

L: ok(no 11)

Me: Iastly, please don't say I want to break up so easily. Do you know how painful I was just now when I saw you saying you wanted to break up? I can tell you one thing, you are the second woman to make my heart hurt like that. The first one is my ex-wife. That time, when she said she wanted to divorce, her husband's heart hurt like just now. and her husband fell into depression and started drinking 5 days a week, day or night, for 6 months.

Me:(no 11) Please don't just say okay and do something else later

Me: because for the last few times when we quarrel, break off come out every time. and each time, we are near to breaking up. husband really scare if one day we ended up breaking off.

Me: And please, please, please, I say 3 times please, don't remind your husband that one day you will be gone. I know that but I don't want that day to come too quickly. I don't want that day to come if I can. So please stop reminding your husband

Me: and my husband also realized that after the wife moved into a new house, we started quarreling almost once a week. My husband is the same, nagging day by day, so I guess my wife has something wrong. I don't know, I just said. Could it be the wife having problem back home? Wife feel stressed at work? Wife bored husband?

Me: Last time, wife never got angry with her husband. But now, it seems like most of the time my wife gets angry with her husband.

Half hour later

L: Wife said my sister can't eat now

L: Do you know that your wife's menstrual cycle is disturbed, causing her to be tense and her semen is so dirty that she will worry later

I did ask her to go see a doctor but knowing her too well, she refuse to go see one. Later that, I ask her

Me: are we still together or have we broken up?

L: Husband said

Me: Husband never want to break off with wife. Never think of it and never will

Me: So can we really not quarrel anymore? husband knows both husband and wife are tired husband knows he loves her husband, husband also loves her. My husband also knows that if this continues, we don't need to wait for his wife to return to her country after 2 years, I think in 2 months we will end. Next time, the husband will try to talk to his wife and not be impatient, but the husband also needs the wife to talk to her husband, not just hot-tempered with her husband. the husband has a very bad temper and the husband is trying to change.

L: ok

That all for now.

Remember, stay safe, guys.

Balestier
19-11-2020, 04:47 AM
Me: (reply to no 1) Wife is making thing hard for husband to leave her

Me: (no 2)If wife leave her husband, husband will sure start drinking n smoking like nobody business

Me:(no 3) If every-day husband also want?

Me: (no 4) Have you ever thought why a husband likes to kiss his wife so much? because every time a husband kisses his wife, he feels loved. Does the wife know why the husband keeps wanting to eat his wife? Maybe with the wife she feels dirty, but to the husband, it's the most precious place on the wife's body, that's why I like to eat my wife because I can taste what I can't taste outside . Does the wife know why husbands like to lick and kiss their breasts? because my husband likes to see the two nipples protrude, it just makes him very excited

Me: (no 5) Wife had made her husband cry when wife say she want to break off

Me: (no 6) Did you know your husband stopped looking at his wife's phone? because the husband knows that wife will only keep the texts she wants the husband to see and delete the texts that she does not want the husband to see, right? why? Because of those words that the wife knows if the husband sees it, he will definitely go mad.

Me: (no 7) No matter what happened, what you do to your husband, the husband will always love his wife

Me: (no 8) Wife, if u don't intend to let husband eat you, make love to me, don't tell me maybe later. This will only give husband vain hope. you only say that if you will really think about it

Me : (no 9) If the wife still wants to hug and kiss her husband, the husband wants to ask his wife for something. husband don't try to be ridiculous, let's come to an agreement. If wife wants husband to give up eating sister completely, sorry, husband cannot do that. The wife said she needs to take medicine for the whole month, so he promised not to ask her sister anything until the end of the month. Starting next month, I will go to my wife's house once a week, that day my husband will stay at my wife's house, and the wife allows her husband to go eat her. In the remaining days, if I look for a wife and then return, my husband promises not to disturb her. Then I also licked and sucked my wife's breasts, I like to do that so please don't take it out of my husband.

Me: Then husband also promised next time, do everything before going to sleep, when u sleep, I just sleep. But sometimes accidentally touch while sleeping, wife do not get angry and do not push her husband away when sleeping, because sometimes the husband is trying to find a place to smell his wife because husband sometimes cannot find suitable place to lie down.

One hour later

L: ok(no 11)

Me: Iastly, please don't say I want to break up so easily. Do you know how painful I was just now when I saw you saying you wanted to break up? I can tell you one thing, you are the second woman to make my heart hurt like that. The first one is my ex-wife. That time, when she said she wanted to divorce, her husband's heart hurt like just now. and her husband fell into depression and started drinking 5 days a week, day or night, for 6 months.

Me:(no 11) Please don't just say okay and do something else later

Great story before I sleep

shinjoku
19-11-2020, 03:39 PM
Excellent story bro :)

HopefulJoe
22-11-2020, 08:25 PM
Looking forward to next interesting update!