PDA

View Full Version : Curly - My new sex colleague.

kiss29
13-12-2007, 08:31 PM
I have changed to new job in early 2007 due to some colleagues issues in my last company. Maybe those who are interested can dig up my previous old story to refresh yourself about my last fling. Its being a while since I last post my personal story here in SBF, because I was so busy having fun with my new colleagues. Hee Hee.

Ok….a short introdduction start to my 9 episodes story. It will be updated every day, or if enough demand calls for it, more often!. For those who cannot wait. Please come back in 9 days time to read the full story at one go.
Thanks.

EPIOSODE -1
Thru my wide army network I found a new job pretty quickly/ I started working for an import and export company dealings in electronics accessories. The office is located in Textile Center in North Bridge Road.
Please note that this story is 99% real, the names are changed to protect the innocent. I try to relate as authentic as I can. I would appreciates words of encouragement, it will spur me on to write more and to satisfy the bros here.

kiss29
13-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Episode 1- "Return of the Jedi"

March 1st 2007.
I walked into the small office of my new workplace in textile center on my first day at new company. Wearing my best long sleeves and tie and smart polished shoes. It’s a small office manned by 4 ladies and 2 men.
Ladies “Excuse mister, you looking for who?”
Kiss “Hi, I am Kiss, looking for your boss. I am new here”
The two men in this office will be my boss and me!
So first day, in I went straight to my boss office to greet him and report for work. (He is my army friend, so technically we know each other pretty well, we chong night spots before).
Boss:”Cum cum in. You wear like so handsome for what?”
Kiss “Hello boss, I am here to contribute my service to you!”
Boss “Sit sit down. Good you come and help me. I should thank you.”
Kiss “Sure boss, no problem. You help me, I help you. Just like in the army.”
Boss “Aiya, army tok kok one lah, but down here MY business you better not play play ok!”
Ok…the serious Business IS business tone is set, no doubt about it.
Boss “No monkey business when you are working in my office!”
Kiss “Yes Sir”
The whole morning was spent with my boss, telling me the business structure, where to find the computer files and documents, who are the clients and business partners,etc.

During lunch time, the boss called the four ladies to join for lunch.
Boss “Four big beauties, come join us for lunch, and get to know your handsome new colleague”

Regarding the four beauties, well they are not bad looking. Especially two girls with long hair ladies. They are my kind of girl who can stir my loins just looking and fantasing at them. Ok lets call the curly hair one Curly, and the other long straight hair one as Steff. This story is about my saxcapade with Curly. I will leave Steff story in a different postings when I have the time to write.

Boss brought us to a Korean restaurant at Keypoint.
Boss “This is Mr. Kiss, he got a lot of experience in import/export and can teach you girls a lot in future when you go overseas sourcing trips with him”
Kiss “Hi, I am Kiss, I hope we can have a good time together. No I mean a happy working relationship. Aiya I meant to say I am just glad to know you ladies”
We shaked hands and was very excited when holding Curly’s hand and made a long eye contact with her. Through out the lunch I can’t help but to keep admiring Curly’s beauty. She is the haio type of girl who likes to wear nice and revealing skirts and dress. Sometimes the dress is so translucent, can see her bra and panties outline.
We had small talks during lunch and everything seems fine. Curly stole a few glances at me, I never removed my sight on her, and smile back instead. I think she already got the hint that I am mentally raping her!

To be continued……

jdi813
13-12-2007, 08:39 PM
woohoo ... camping for updates ... good to c u back in action bro ;)

AD69
13-12-2007, 08:48 PM
Pitching my tent here too. :)

kedeb
13-12-2007, 08:57 PM
Hmm, you hv rendezvous with 50% of the gals in your office .... u the man ..:p

alfian88
13-12-2007, 09:00 PM
Wah another interesting story. Can't wait till tomorrow for 2nd episode.! Keep up the good work brother.

mozzilla
13-12-2007, 09:01 PM
Story to keep us entertaining until end of the year. hahaha

kiss29
13-12-2007, 09:02 PM
I will try to take a picture of the four beauties and post it tomorrow.
Like I say....do come back in 9 days time to read the whole story if you cannot tahan the suspense.
Next episode will be up tomorrow night.

mozzilla
13-12-2007, 09:05 PM
Story to keep us entertained until end of the year. hahaha

Steadyman1
13-12-2007, 09:09 PM
Sound good.. Camping here!

Tada Nama
13-12-2007, 09:19 PM
Got pictures ... if have camp here liao for sure ...

bigmannow
13-12-2007, 09:53 PM
renting flat here...waiting for more;)

unsung80
13-12-2007, 10:04 PM
I pack my field pack for 9 days liao. heehee...

pokeman71
13-12-2007, 10:18 PM
Camp here liao.

Maybe Textile center will be the next place of interest after Jurong 'monkey god tree'

FL Dome
13-12-2007, 10:31 PM
With the pictures coming out tomorrow, if saturday got work, some bros might be going there and stakeout liao, or Monday ... :)

chai1020
13-12-2007, 11:25 PM
I will try to take a picture of the four beauties and post it tomorrow.

The above sentence is enough to make this a very popular thread :D

protester
13-12-2007, 11:52 PM
With the pictures, might be good idea for threadstarter to remember to blur off the face ....

juzjoin
14-12-2007, 12:04 AM
TS did u say photo uploading:)...equip with 8 days of ration and ready to go...:D

mehamsap2
14-12-2007, 12:08 AM
First episode already makes us all drooling:D

sonic
14-12-2007, 12:33 AM
good intro bro, keep it coming!

y7u8i9o0
14-12-2007, 01:27 AM
Yes Sir! Sgt y7 reporting for guard duty. haha, nice opening, really gets the morale of the troops high man

Cytan7
14-12-2007, 01:38 AM
Nice start, bro kiss. You set my heart going for the next 8 days... :D

siambee
14-12-2007, 02:44 AM
good story bro. :)

usmjordan2
14-12-2007, 06:03 AM
if can see the photo then will be the best:D

superbia
14-12-2007, 06:59 AM
Camp here , hopefully can see pics today.

kiss29
14-12-2007, 09:18 AM
http://www.flickr.com/photos/21834401@N02/

To respect the ladies and protect their innocence, no face shot.
Sorry bros, I hope the understanding is mutual.
Thanks.
Episode-2 will be posted tonight.

SBFextra
14-12-2007, 09:22 AM
Wow bro, your company so small, once know any of them, your identity expose ..

Or worse, your boss also see this ..., :eek:

D.o.P
14-12-2007, 10:15 AM
Boss of the beauties. Samsters' dream~~~
I wish someday can work in this kind of enviroment Siaaa~~~:p

pokeman71
14-12-2007, 11:02 AM
Today medicine where. I need it bro

vfv_slr
14-12-2007, 11:08 AM

Thanks.

Thanks for the pic bro, just a comment, they look a bit on the fleshy side huh?
Hehe, not my preference...I like slim but big boobs ladies, keke!
Keep up and post soon your story!:p

kiss29
14-12-2007, 01:19 PM
ALl the encouragement I received. Thanks for the points.
This is your rewards.

ESPISODE-2 "Empire Strike Back"
March 2nd.

Morning,.After parking my car and walking to the office, at the ground floor I met Curly. She is in a tight fitting dress that really shows off her nice figure. Background information. She is single and 30yrs old. Graduated from NeeAnn poly and comes from a broken family.
She was sitting at the small café eating her fried noodles breakfast. Since there was time, I took the chance to sit down besides her and join her for coffee.
Kiss “Hi Curly, enjoying your breakfast har?”
Curly “Eh. Hello….yes….how are you?”
Kiss “I am fine, you look gorgeous today. Friday night got date is it?”
Curly “No lah, this is my usual style. You will know more as we get along”

Well well….I like the way she talks already. This is what I like about some girls. The way they talk can makes you think of being more than friends with them, keeps your mind guessing what is their real meanings when they say those double meaning words.

As she is finishing her breakfast already, I quickly ordered a take-away kopi. We walked to the lift and chit-chatted. I told her my previous company and what my capabilities are.
She told me she worked here for 3 years already and I am the first guy employee that my boss hired. A few other girls came and gone, some left only after one week. I ask her why she stayed 3 years so long here. She said the boss is paying her well and she gets to visit Japan, Korea, China, Russia, Indonesia, Hongkong, etc during the business trips.
Kiss “Wah, boss bring you along so good hor, no wonder you like this company”
Curly “The pay is good, and I can get to travel around like a SIA girl”
Kiss “Yes, I hope we can go on a business trip together soon”
Curly look are me with a blank face. She adjusted her dress and nodded her head.
Curly “Sure”
I smiled and knew that this company will offer me my wildest playground!

Boss “Hey, cum into my office”
Kiss “Yes sir, I am ready to work on my 2nd day, What do you want today?”
Boss “I need you to go to Thailand on Monday to settle the O-rings and DC motor shipments with XX company”
Kiss “Wah, this is like army man. 2nd day already put me into the hot soup and ready for fighting”
Boss “The information is on your desk. You can ask Curly to tell you more. She is handling this XX company”
Kiss “Ok. I will get back to my work”

Ho say liao….my dream is beginning to come true. Working with curly!! Ha Ha.
So I spent the morning arranging the meetings with the thai contacts for my first business trip. Curly was the one who knows the travel agent, so I let her handle my air tickets and hotel.

I was busy with reading up on the sales contract and stuff for my Monday trip, so I did not join the four beauties for lunch. Time flies when you are serious at work……

5:30pm.
Curly “Hey handsome, you finished? I want to lock the office. Everyone left already.”
Kiss “Eh, can wait or not, I still reading. Give me 30mins can?”
Curly “The others has left, only you and me, you don’t try to be funny leh….2nd day only leh…boss also not here to see you work so hard for what?”
How to turn this situation into a advantage one for me? Thinking fast on my feet…I tole her.
Kiss “Aiya, you wait 30mins, I treat you to a nice Lamb steak at Arab street ok?”
Curly eyes brighten and seems very happy after hearing my dinner treat.
Curly “Aiya, faster up lah, I very hungry you know, I will eat you poor later”

{Pardon my direct translation of the conversation between me and curly, mostly we talk in Chinese}
Eat me Poor? Hee Hee…Eat my sausage can or not? You dare to eat come and get it. I was thinking to myself about how far I can go tonight.
Curly “Hey, you thinking what? Smiling so cunningly. You better treat me good dinner later for wasting my time.”

Stay tuned for what happened next……to be continued.....

AD69
14-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Today medicine where. I need it bro
You have to wait till tonight liao.

bangbangben
14-12-2007, 01:45 PM
Hmm... this seems interesting. :cool:

AhhhHenG
14-12-2007, 02:00 PM
keep it cumming bro

ramses
14-12-2007, 02:11 PM
Picture is OK from behind ....
At least better than nothing haha
Waiting for the tryst

ChuiTaLan
14-12-2007, 02:14 PM
Bro, nice story! keep them cuming! :D
Btw, u oledi prepared the story liao or u plan everything swee swee that it'll end in 9 chaps? :rolleyes:

Upz u my 3 little pts for posting earlier than u said u're going to.

Cum_Luver
14-12-2007, 02:25 PM
wow wow wow,

bro, nice n juicy story..very good.
will be waiting for the next chapter...:D

hang37
14-12-2007, 02:30 PM
lamp chop for dinner, wonder wats dessert...:D

ChuiTaLan
14-12-2007, 02:41 PM
lamp chop for dinner, wonder wats dessert...:D

Wat else? banana split? :eek: or banana w/ ice cream? :D

kam pei
14-12-2007, 02:44 PM
Most likely go eat oysters lah ... get the libido up

mehamsap2
14-12-2007, 02:50 PM
Can't wait for the 3rd installment...so juicy

kiss29
14-12-2007, 02:56 PM
Wat else? banana split? :eek: or banana w/ ice cream? :D

Glad you guys like my story. Thanks for the up points ChuiTaLan.

This is my style of writing, some of you may not like it. I am sorry.

I don't ask for anything in return. I just want to pen out my story for posterity.
Something for me to record down what I have achieved for 2007. Hee Hee.

5stars
14-12-2007, 03:36 PM

Thanks.

Hee Hee.. You wrote well, quite interesting recap.

But hor, I think it will be much better if you didn't post that picture. ha ha... Someone had pointed out why :D They seem to be on the heavy-side :p

Anyway, awaits for your new stories...

marine boy
14-12-2007, 04:51 PM
The one on the right seems ok ... I dont think we can expect too much, its textile centre anyway ...

But office escapades ... and such a small office ... courting trouble ???

bangbangben
14-12-2007, 05:04 PM
Well... I am also working at textile centre currently and honestly... the only chicks i see in this god damned place are the ones from;
1) the automotive joint at 3rd flr.
2) the shipping and marine co at 3rd flr.
3) maybank staff at 1st flr.
4) one super super SYT at UOB 1st flr. (she works as CSO, front desk)

Well, i excluded all those WL staying at the apartment above that is. :D

TS, bo jio go ur office La Kopi... :)

pokeman71
14-12-2007, 05:05 PM
You have to wait till tonight liao.

Bro, we have a early dinner. Any supper been surf tonight. Good good one. I willl visit Textlie this week.

aczeta76
14-12-2007, 05:13 PM
4) one super super SYT at UOB 1st flr. (she works as CSO, front desk)

... :)

Hmm... think i need to do some banking at UOB texile centre next week.

blue_swatch
14-12-2007, 06:49 PM
Oi, KNN, why I not around, but always got such juicy stories one!!! Keep it coming leh! :eek:

AD69
14-12-2007, 06:55 PM
I willl visit Textlie this week.
I dun think you will be the only one visiting Textile Centre. :D

shade
14-12-2007, 09:24 PM
wow, interesting work place. Curly look the most slim one. dunno infront big or not. :eek:

zl1983
14-12-2007, 11:37 PM
camping here for ur great story man..
keep up this gd story of urs..

desk13
15-12-2007, 12:29 AM
Any updates from Thai trip?

kev75
15-12-2007, 12:42 AM
There is quite a cute looking girl at the travel agency near the escalator on the 1st level.

Tyer
15-12-2007, 01:49 AM
There are also OCBC/POSB around there. battle of the banks.

slk_angelz
15-12-2007, 04:33 AM
Bro , awaiting for ur story to continue .. Actually i m wrking at Textile Centre oso .. But din really see much pretty gers ard .. May i ask which company or level u wrking in ??

kiss29
15-12-2007, 07:53 AM
Don't reveal too much about my company. Let's keep the mystery n privacy. Enjoy the story and do the detective work if u want. Sometimes knowing too much will kill the excitement. Episode 3 is coming in tonight after dinner. I promised. Thanks.

ah rat
15-12-2007, 08:39 AM

Ur Curly is from left no.3 right :D

Devilivy69
15-12-2007, 09:14 AM
Waiting for your episode three bro.

nyquist
15-12-2007, 10:08 AM
The story boiling up....
Waiting for more.

kiss29
15-12-2007, 02:40 PM
EPISODE - 3 "Attack of the clone"
March 2nd evening

Me and curly was walking towards Arab street. She has put on fresh perfume and smells very nice, too overly powerful for my sensitive nose. She had removed the mini jacket that she had on her shoulder in the day. The dress suddenly transformed her into a sexy lady, the breast and cleavage was showing very nicely. As one samster mentioned that curly is big size, actually she was alot bigger before I met her. She has slimmed down greatly, but the fats in her breast remained and makes her very voluptous. The longkang is deep. She must have changed to a push up bra within the last 30mins while waiting for me, the breast is so pumped up that the areola is barely coverd by her lacy bra. Hmmmm…..is she trying to seduce me or test my character?
I am instantly horny just imaging her juicy melons in my mouth. Grasping for breath nuzzling in her bosoms, stroking my manhood between the ravine...ooohh...my mind was running mad at that time. SO much so that I was not concentrating on walking.

At one of the traffic junction we were about to cross, when a stupid dispatch rider in his motorcycle zoomed past almost knocking into Curly. She turned her body around to avoid hitting the motorcycle, and while doing that, she was positioned just inches away from me. Body to Body, and cheek to cheek literally. Instinctively, I used both hands to hug her waist and pulled her towards me away from danger. While doing that I took a step backwards, which led her to leaned her chest against mine more heavily. Wah piang eh……life is too kind for me….is this my lucky day? What I think is comming true soon...hee hee.

Kiss ”Are you ok curly? Bastard motorcycle, Balak Kampung!”
Curly face was clearly red, don’t know from being paiseh/shy or being scared by the motorcycle.
The feeling of a lady so near to me and yet so far really makes my heart pumps doubly quick. Not wanting to lose the feelings, I held onto her hands to guided her across the road. My other free hand was in my pants pocket, playing pocket billard!

I held her hands and we cross the road quickly as the green man is already flashing. When I reluctantly let go of her hand at the other side of the road, she let off a soft “Thanks, gentleman”. I think she must be shy too. Things are happening too fast for us. This cannot be happening right? Am I dreaming?
Now both my hands are in my pockets playing billard! Buay tahan man.

We went to a nice South Indian outlet for our dinner.
Curly “Since you saved my life just now, means we are fated to know more about each other”
Kiss “Sure, pretty girl. Anything you want tonight. To celebrate your Da Ming Bu Si, Bi You Hou Fu”
Curly “Yah lah, you my guardian angel lah”
Kiss “I am here for a purpose, you are lucky to have met me”

We had small naughty chit chats throughout our dinner.
The house wine must have liberated our souls and we talked like old friends about everything under the sun. Of course we talked about our sex life lah. I learnt that she is staying alone since her parents are divorce. Most important she is not married.

I knew she is the bitchy type from the things she told me and how materialistic she is. LV's, Gucci, Rolax, BMWs, Money lots of it.

Deep down I was convinced that surely if I want her, I can get her tonight. But I held back. Hope to know more about her before I make a rash move that may destroy my new job on just the second day! Tahan abit…not letting my little head take control over me. Steady Kiss.

I held her hands and read her fortune. Her hands is so smooth. She played along with my game. Very sporting girl I must say.

Nothing else happened on that night at the restaurant. I sent her back to her Condo at Waterina. She is staying alone! She invited me up for coffee……

Sorry....Got to go out with Curly now.....christmas shopping....will post more after I am done with her.

the_e_ones
15-12-2007, 05:55 PM
Bro kiss29, this is soooo sexciting...:D

kiss29
15-12-2007, 06:34 PM
EPISODE-3.1 “cont”

March2nd 9pm

I told her I need my beauty sleep as Saturday is a working day for curly and me. I gave her a loooong kiss on her forehead and bid her good night. All the while I was staring lovingly into her eyes.
I learnt this trick of not going for the kill first time round. Kissing a girl on the forehead is a very fatherly thing to do, and I assume she is coming from a broken family, she will surely be moved by my actions. Something about girls needing a fatherly care and love. It works for me always when I play this trick on girls.
I can see the wetness…..in her eye just.. before I turned around at her doorstop walking towards the lift.
She must have felt something in my kiss! Bingo. The prey has taken the bait. There is no turning back. I know she WANTS me. (I am a bit optismistic when I comes to tackling girls. Being posititive and thick skin is my greatest plus point.)

Stay tune for Episode-4

Ratcool69
15-12-2007, 07:22 PM
already started fixing up my satelite dish inside my tent...

pvgsex
15-12-2007, 07:46 PM
bro, thanks for your story sharing. I am waiting for more......

ba_bu_1975
15-12-2007, 08:57 PM
good story.

pokeman71
15-12-2007, 09:52 PM
If you could up all 4 and write your FR here that the best.

kiss29
15-12-2007, 10:04 PM
Up all 4? Wah, if only it can easily be done.:rolleyes:
Some ladies are just not into such kind of nonsence.

Can hook up one office colleague already I thank sky thank ground already.

pokeman71
15-12-2007, 11:05 PM
Bro, you say the meaty one, bitchy, so should be ok. At least take them one at a time

BatistaSG
16-12-2007, 01:22 AM
Textile Centre will be our latest hunting ground liao

kiss29
16-12-2007, 03:00 PM
EPISODE-4
March 3rd Saturday morning in the office

Hi Curly have you gotten my air tickets for Monday trip yet?
Curly “Yes lah. The courier guy will send it to your home address this evening”
Kiss “Thanks, you are the greatest. Muah!”
Curly “Come give real kiss lah, talk is cheap”
Kiss “Wait boss come in how, better not lah”

I was thinking to myself, so heong meh? Curly really boleh masuk so easily meh? Or just talk only.

Why you guys ask I can talk so openly in the office? The reason is, we have the rotation scheme where only one of the ladies needs to come to office to work on Saturday half day. So usually it’s the boss and one of the girls. But today the boss is not in yet (since when is the boss early to the office on time?)

Since we are both alone, I was thinking this is a good chance to test the market to see how far I can really go with Curly.

Kiss “Hey curly, why not you come with me Monday? Since you know the place well, you can surely show me the rope and teach me.”
Curly “You so experienced, teach you what? Thailand is man paradise, need me to teach you meh?
Kiss “I mean the business and the contract matters lah. You think what?”
Curly “Hee Hee, Aiya…you tell the boss lah. If you can convince him to pay extra air tickets, then I will show you more that what you want to know in Thailand!!”
Kiss “Aiya, I can survive myself lah, Pah Si Buay Toh”
Curly “Very good, lor. Don’t gets AIDS…Pah Si Buay Toh….siao Tar-poh!”

Inside my mind I was thinking, maybe Curly is my boss’s playmate. Better not ask boss to let Curly go with me, if not sure kena sack by boss for suggesting that I want his Curly!

12:00pm. Knock-off time

Curly “Hey you got wife or GF or not?
Kiss “I got many GF but no wife? Why ?”
Curly ”So tonight you free or not? I want to bring you somewhere.”

Kiss29 getting horny when girl asked me such questions. The mystery of going somewhere with a girl I knew only yesterday. Wah, am I in luck or what. Ho say liao!

Kiss acting cool “Got money to earn or not, if got then I free!”
Curly “Yes, got money to earn, u pick me up at 6pm tonight ok”
Kiss “ok ok, pretty girl bring me out. I will pick you up at the guard house pick-up area”

6:00pm
With high expections, I picked her up at her condo.
WOW….she is wearing so sexy that I almost could not believe its her. Totally change from a decent girl to a vixen…AuuuuWoooo, the wolf inside me is crying out in estacy! Her hair, make-up, dressing is like a Taiwan pole dancing model. Totally different from the day look.
I really cannot concentrate my driving. Usually I never put my hand on the automatic gear stick. But her sexy tight shorts, showing her smooth leg is too temption. My left hand is on the car’s gear stick, just millimeters away from her thigh.
I purpose slip my left hand and got to touch her silky thigh.

Curly “Drive carefully can or not”
I looked at her and gave her a sheepish smile.

She told me to drive to Toa Payoh Hub. To cut the story short. I was accompanying her to listen to some investment talk about undersea hotel and wireless network project by a MLM company. Deep down I sian half already, wasting time her instead of being in Hotel81 with her.
But I am going to make use of the sitiation as best as I can. Every situations can be put to good use, depending on how you twist it to your advantage.!
After the 3 hours talk, she kept selling me the idea to invest just $12k or more and I can be assured of a fixed monthly income. She suggested that I will be able to upgrade my Chery car to a BMW in no time.
All along in my mind is trying to get into her pants.
I was ‘entertaining’ her with “yes, that’s nice, you and I can be rich together and no need to work anymore” “ok, I will consider”
Curly “Sure then we can also travel around the world on holidays often together”
Kiss “Yeah just you and me in Paris and London. So romantic hor”
Curly “You know if you listen and do what I tell you, you will get more than that”

HUR? Did she hint to me or what!!?? I was thinking that she is trying to hint to me something already. But I still act blur, hoping that she can makes herself more clear so that I can go in for the kill without guilt. Blardy hell for all I know she is only acting sexy to trick me into investing under her downline in the MLM scam.

Kiss “What you saying sexy girl, if I invest in you I can get you as extra bonus is it?”
While her sweeping her curly hair across her shoulders and sexily blinked her eyes rapidly. She looked towards me.
Curly whispered into my ear “Zhi yao ni tou zhi $$$, Wo men yi din hui hen kuai le”
Kiss “Hey you know $12k can get a high class GF to make me happy for 12 months leh”
Curly with a little frustration on her tone, shaking her head “You guys are always like that”
Kiss “Like what?” I acted blur.

Sensing that she is not able to convince me to invest. She changed the topic.
Curly “Aiya, lets go disco and be happy ok?”

Actually I can’t go to disco with her as it is already 11pm. My wife is going to question me why I come home so late. I was suppose to go with my wife to her mother birthday celebration, but I bluffed her my new company is having a dinner with a important client.

So I got no choice, I knew I would have Curly for supper tonight if not for my promise to my wife to be home by 11pm. So I told Curly, I am too old for disco and I need to go back to rest early cause I have a morning golf session with my friends.

Curly was disappointed. I know she wanted me badly that night and all the more Not getting it from me makes her WANTS me even more.

Kiss “Hey, Sorry I need to be back home”
Curly “To your wife is it?”
Kiss “I told you I got no wife”
Curly “You think I never read your resume and my boss never warn us about your meh”

WAH so she knew my status all along, Die liao...pichar lobang liao. GAME OVER!!

FARK….I thought I am valentino……..Narbey, she is only making use of me for her MLM business. KNN I must think of another plan if I want to Fark Curly. I am not going to be played out by this girl for sure.

Is this the end for me? Or can I outplay this cunning conniving lady? Stay tune to my next episode.

chai1020
16-12-2007, 03:52 PM
Its getting more n more exciting pls continue soon bro :D

blur_guy
16-12-2007, 04:17 PM
offtopic
u say "She told me to drive to Toa Payoh Hub. To cut the story short. I was accompanying her to listen to some investment talk about undersea hotel and wireless network project by a MLM company."

Hmm sound like Sunshine Empire at T0a Payoh Hub...being investigated now ...

steamystreamsg
16-12-2007, 05:54 PM
Since Curly knew abt your marital status liao, that's even better for you to continue your objective, isn't it so?

AD69
16-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Looking forward to the next episode.

Eric22
16-12-2007, 06:33 PM
Very nice story. Keep it up :D

kiss29
16-12-2007, 07:15 PM
EPISODE-5 "Bonus Time"
Recap of the last eposiod4….

After she revealed to me she knew I already married…..

I am stunned in a blurred state. Lost for words.

Curly “Don’t worry xiao suai ger, wife or no wife. I don’t care”
Kiss “See you next time after I return from my Thailand trip”
Curly “Bye bye, you are such a gentleman. Why are all the good men married, HAIZ”
Kiss “you going to disco still or I send you back”
Curly “Of course disco lah, bye bye. I can take taxi. You go home to be a good husband”

Dammed! I lost it. Pichar lobang. No chance liao? Or so I thought!!
What happened the next day, Sunday, was a total surprise…..it will set the tone of my future relationship with Cury.

Ok……4 more episodes to go. Will finish postings the story before this holidays. I know I am being a tease here. Sorry bros. Its my style with girls as well, leading them one day at a time. Some habits are hard to break. Hee Hee.
Thanks for all the support so far.

texas_red
16-12-2007, 08:01 PM
Brother Kiss29, good story. Getting more & more exciting. Camping here for more....:)

miffy79
16-12-2007, 09:28 PM
Very nice and interesting story... Being watching out for your updates everyday

Enjoy ya...:)

pokeman71
16-12-2007, 10:48 PM
bro, your style is action at last 2 esipod only.

Anyway nice build up

XboxSG
16-12-2007, 11:54 PM
Don't let us wait too long for your last 4 postings

SmellyDog
17-12-2007, 06:57 AM
So more foreplay :)
Not bad at all ... but we know, action coming, rewards for those who perserver ..

XueJing
17-12-2007, 08:45 AM
Wah so daring one, first makan with colleague kiss on forehead already .....

protester
17-12-2007, 08:53 AM
Haha, waiting again for Xmas present ..

hubber27
17-12-2007, 12:48 PM
Good start. Ups and downs. Lolz... Ups...

Artic
17-12-2007, 12:53 PM
good effort bro....:D

pokeman71
17-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Wah so daring one, first makan with colleague kiss on forehead already .....

To us Bro her, 1st time no strike already consider half failure liao. At least to me is like that.

regent
17-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Curly become FB .... since she so understanding ... work in same company ....

pokeman71
17-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Curly become FB .... since she so understanding ... work in same company ....

Actually curly is trying to use her outlook to get some extra income in investment of pryraid work.

hotdick69
17-12-2007, 02:28 PM
hahaha women like that 1 lah bro...... 1 type make use of u for money
the other type super sticky to u not good for married ppl like me...... :D

so to be FB must be careful lah.... :D

sanji_0037
17-12-2007, 04:12 PM
Great Story.. Looking forward to Episode 5...:D

jptt
17-12-2007, 05:23 PM
Good narration, more please! :p

kiss29
17-12-2007, 08:33 PM
EPISODE-6 "The RING"

March 4th Sunday. 7:10am

Tii-Tii-Tii “You got SMS”
I look at my HP while cuddling my wife in bed. Wife still sound asleep.
It was a sms from Curly “Wht u doing 2day?”

Holy Shit….I cannot start such sms conversation on my HP with her. I knew from my experience, if I want to play, I should never use my main HP line. If the wife find out, it will be WW3.

Without waking up my wife, I went to the toilet to sms Curly with my second HP number(unknown to my wife, hee hee).

Our SMS conversation.
Kiss sms “Hey use this number in future, safer for you and me *wink*wink*”
Curly “K. U want coffee tea or me?”

WTF man, early morning she is horny and want to test me again is it?

Kiss “I want to go church to see my pastor to confess my sins”
Curly “What sins, tell leh. You cheat on your wife right?”
Kiss “Yeah, I think of you u when I F her, can?”
Curly “Aiyo, you relly hur? Last night give you chance don want. Serve your right”
Kiss “I loyal to my wife. I will not betray her.” (What a bastard I am. White lies. No choice. Girls like to hear lies anyway)

Deep down I am just trying to tempt Curly. I know the more she thinks I am HOLY guy, the more she wants to prove me wrong.

Curly “Where are you now”
Kiss “I am in toilet”
Curly “Doing what?”
Kiss “Touching and thinking of you can?”
Curly “Hee hee….need my help or not?”
Kiss “eh….how.”

After a short pause….
“Ring” “Ring” “Ring”….my phone rang it was Curly calling me!

Kiss “hello…”
Curly “You naughty boy. Let me help you early in the morning. I want to hug you like you wife. I want to f you like your wife. I want o lick you like your wife. Arhhhh…..you are so much better than my boss…….so strong…firm and huge……I want to show you what I can do and and more…tell me where do you want me to lick…etc.”

What a great Sunday Surprise coming from Curly.

I wasted no time in stroking my already hard manhood. The way Curly coo-coo over the phone makes me so horny at that time that I came very quickly, emptying my cum all over the toilet floor.

Kiss “ahhh…..you make me want your more……I want you Curly….let me fark you hard! Yes…yes…I am cumming……”

After a short pause while I recover my breath. I took a slight peek into the bedroom. My wife is still sound asleep. Heng ah.

Curly “Now go to church and confess your sins handsome guy!”
“CLICK”. she hung up the phone.

She told me she just got home and about to sleep, very tired from her disco outings.
Is Curly for real or is this just my dream. I pinched myself a few times.
OUCH! Sakit sia. Its REAL alright.
WTF man. What is this all about man. I am starting to think that my C&F (a strategy taught by deAngelo) was making Curly a frustrated woman!
Oh well…..this is what I call an ice-breaker.
Lets put it this way….I declare it a resounding 66.6% MANDATE for me to show my color wolf nature towards Curly!

Stay tune for the next episode…..script writers’s stop work in USA will not be affecting this piece of story. So don’t worry bros…..the next episode will come real soon.

D.o.P
17-12-2007, 09:37 PM
Curly “Bye bye, you are such a gentleman. Why are all the good men married, HAIZ”

I'm Mr nice guy single and no gf yet. Haiii...

Why some woman like to snatch other woman's husband. Challenging?

Xiao Hei
18-12-2007, 11:07 AM
Bro, still waiting for action ... but take your time, I am not in hurry :)

kiss29
18-12-2007, 09:02 PM
EPISODE -7

March 5th Monday.

I am catching a mid morning flight to Thailand and should be arrived BK in the afternoon. The meeting with the client is on the 6th. So I got the afternoon free to explore and to look for my favourite massage parlor. Another $$$ expenditure day.

As I was siting in my seat in the plane, trying to read the free newspaper, someone tapped me on the shoulder, I looked up. It was Curly. Yes in the flesh, there she was in a black business suit, another new look from her office and disco attire. She looks like a powerful and serious business woman.
I was lost for words, totally caught off guard. I shrinked in my backside to the seats and make way for her to get to the window seat.

WOW WOW WOW. I know this trip is going to be something I will remember for the rest of my life. With all the built up over the weekends and the phone sex with Curly. There remains no doubt that Curly is one hell of a Funky lady.

What happened on the 2 hours flight, on the plane with curly. I say…its my first time experience that for sure.

Stay tune…sorry going for supper with friends....will post the next episode tomorrow.

kiss29
18-12-2007, 09:11 PM
EPISODE-8

March 5th Monday Still on the plane.

Kiss “Hi, curly you look wonderful today. This is indeed a pleasant surprise”
Curly “Boss tell me to guide you for your first trip. So I am at your service to teach and show you!” “ Surprise or not? Happy or not?”
Kiss “Thanks boss for his kindness”
Curly “Did you enjoy our phone call yesterday? You said you want me? Is that true?”

I am lost for words….this girl is really horny to the max for talking such things early in the morning everytime. What is the name for girls who likes to talk sex in the morning? I think this girl is either mad or some nympho illness.

Kiss “Although I am married, I got my needs. Eating rice everyday also boring. Sometimes need to eat Maggie mee too.”
On the plane…who could possibly know us….so my courage is no limit. Kar Kar Lai.
I used my fingers to brush her curly hair when I mentioned ‘Maggie mee’. It would take a fool not to understand my direct meaning towards her! She smile back at me. Turned her head to look outside while the plane is taxiing for take off.

The plane is flying in the sky now.
As the aircon is very cold, I always lay a blanket on my lap to stay warm.
We had some small talk about Thailand and the clients business meetings, etc.
While eating the complimentary lunch, suddenly I felt a hand on my thigh. The blanket and the lowered food tray gave Curly a good concealment to do her hanky panky hand job.
I was enjoying the way her hand is caressing my inner thighs. Should I let her unzip me on the plane? My mind ran wild. How about doing it in the toilet. That is out of the question as everyone is awake and can see us going into the toilet together.
What the heck. There is a first for everything. My first handjob on the plane! YEAH!
I breath in, tuch in my tummy, to loosen the pressure on my belt. She expertly unhook my belt under the blanket. To make it easier for us, I raised the armrest between us. Oh Oh, my harden cock is ready for her soft hand. The excitement of doing it while people are around and walking pass us is simply amazing. It increased the erotic pleasure 10 folds!
Her thumb is stroking my cock head firmly, small circular action.
I closed my eyes and enjoy the ‘heaven is a place on earth’ feelings!
Being the naughty girl she is, she purposely dip her thumb into the strawberry jam meant for the cookies and went back to massaging my cock.

Wah the jam is lubricating my cock tip, the slipperyness is making me unbearable. Her handjob skills is really good.
Because she cannot do heavy movement of rubbing my whole shaft up and down. Definitely not on a crowded plane with the Air hostess walking around asking “do you want refills for your coffee”
Instead, the slow and small circular friction between her thumb and my manhood is creating a huge built up that I have not felt before. Its like the volcano is about to erupt, and then held back, releasing a little smoke, waiting for the final super explosion of HOT LARVA CUM.

I was so worried and kept looking around, but everyone seems to be eating their lunch and not knowing that I am in cloud 9 heavens!

I whispered to Curly. Kiss “I love it, I would like a proper blowjob in the hotel later on”
Curly “You are a greedy man. One step at a time. Eat your mash potatos and carrots.”

I was like slowing sucking in the mesh potato on my spoon, imaging I am sucking on her breast. Turling my tongue around the mini carrots, imaging I am playing with Curly’s nipples. With her consistent hand movement, I cannot stand it anymore. I just shoot out all my cum under the blanket and her hands. She retracted her hand and lick her fingers like the KFC tag line ‘Finger licking good’

I actually had a mini spasm when I came. The feeling was good. I hope my neighbours did not sense anything amiss. Hee Hee.

I whispered to her “Thanks curly. I will make it up to your later on”

But the aftermath was a warm glooey mess that I have to take care of.
The cum was on the blanket, this is small issue.
The biggest issue was my only black pant has the cum all over.
SHIT SHIT SHIT. How to walk around with a white flakey stain infront of my pant?
Before everyone finished their meals. I quickly went to the toilet to wet my pants and tried to clean up as best as I can. I did not bring a spare pants for this two day business trip, who does right? Needless to say I was walking out of the plane, covering my front with my laptop bag as best a s I can. Curly was laughing all the time, poking fun at me. She even took a picture of me at the airport with the white stains on. PRICELESS.

kiss29
18-12-2007, 09:13 PM
EPISODE-9

March 5th in the hotel.

We booked into the hotel into separate rooms. But the room has a common adjoining door. I told Curly I need to take a bath to clean myself.

Always in hotel, I will fill up the bath tub and make full use of wasting water to enjoy soaking in the bath, something I will never do at home.
While in the bath room. I was thinking to myself. Curly and me in a foreign land. She don’t mind I am married, then why should I hold back my color-wolf character? Heck it, enjoy myself since this is really a god sent opportunity.

After my bath, I put on the bath robe and scanning the TV for any nice shows.
Knock knock..Curly is knocking on the adjoining door. Curly “Open door leh”
I walked over and unlock my side of the double door.
Curly “Leave this door open, easier”
Kiss “If you want easier, then should book only one room”
Curly “You siao har, you want boss and the other girls to know we share one room together is it?”
Kiss “Yar hor. I stupid loh. So where you want to go tonight? Monday night got no Disco in Bangkok hor”
Curly “With you around, who needs disco”. She gave me a sexy wink and proceeded to sit beside me on the sofa watching the TV.
Curly whispered to me “you had your fun….now I want my turn”

I was shocked that this is really happening so fast between us. I mean usually I have to pay money to get a pro, Or try very hard to tackle a office girls with gifts and dates before bedding them. Here I have a decent lady, whom I know just four days ago, and she is asking me to satisfy her? If I am so lucky in sex….why can’t god gave me the luck to win TOTO as well.

I turned the TV to soft music channel. Switch off all the light and pull down the curtains.
Curly is still in her business suit.
Kiss “Let me bath for you, make yourself clean, and I will service you with my tongue like you never felt before”
I proceeded to take off her jacket, nuzzling her ears with sweet noting….telling her I will use my tongue to fark her mad.
She slid out of her pants. I can see her red lacy panty. Its so sexy on her in the dim hotel room. We walked to her bath room. She took her cosmetic bag into the bathroom. She asked me to use her soap and cleanser instead of the hotel ones.
Slowly I striped her blouse to reveal her full breast. This nice twin peak has being hiding in her tight blouse the whole day. As I unhooked her red lacy bra, she let off a gentle “Ahh…kiss you are good with you hands”
The full ripe melons is now within my reach, I wasted no time to suckle them with my lips. Making moaning sound as I suck her crazy. She took off her panty herself, and quickly also removed my robe. Both of us naked in the bathroom, total stranger 4 days ago, but hot Italian lovers now.
The feelings I have at that moments is of total freedom. No wife to report to. No money to pay her. No time limitations with curly. Simply no holds bared! I was singing “All night long” in my mind.
Slow sensous caressing with me and curly.

We went into the standing showering booth and turned on the warm water. It’s a bit messy yet erotic. Things I have never done with my wife before. But is now cleaning Curly, like I am her sex slave. I proceeded to wash her thick hair with her shampoo, massaging her scalp. Then proceed to wash her face and remove her make-ups. All the while she was guiding me what to use and how to do it.
Lastly she ask me to use the goat milk cleanser on her pussy, she said it will make her smell nice. I like a woman who keeps her pussy clean. She did not touch me, urging me to clean her body all while.
While still wet from bathing, we went to her bed and cling on to each other like no tomorrow.
We were in 69 position. I like her trimmed pussy, neat and sexy. I was licking it, slurping up her cunt juice, playing with her clitoris. Curly was make lots of noise. I like that in a woman!
Curly “Hao Shuang, kiss Bu Yao ting. More Lick it. More suck it”

Knowing that curly is enjoying her self. I am glad I am able to satisfy her with my tongue.

I have erection issues. I usually cannot get hard so fast after I cum (it was 3 hours ago on the plane). So my cock was flaccid. I need Viagra!

Curly was clearly in her own world.
Curly “Fark me, I want your hard cock now. I want you kiss. You make me feel like a real woman today”
Kiss “relax baby, now is only 6pm, we got the whole night dear. Good things come to those who wait.”
Curly “I can’t stand it anymore. I am cuming. I never felt like this before”
I was still tongue farking her pussy. My fingers were fingering her anus ring.
I slowed down purposely to prevent her from coming and to extend her pleasure.
Curly “You are a legend like what boss told me. You are a real faker kind”
Whats happening man, she mentioned Boss so many times, what exactly did boss told her about me? Heck it, at such time, my mind is not going to care about anything else.

She reach out to her handbag and took out a bottle of oil.
Curly “put this on your cock. I WANT you now!”
We stopped ourselves for a while, and she poured a few drops of oil on her hands and used that to rub on my penis. Surprising, it was a cooling sensation, It must be those Indian Magic Oil. But how did she knows I need it? Don’t tell me boss told her too? Hmmm……
My penis started to response…..it become harder, super hard under her rubbing hands.

Curly “Sorry kiss, I can’t lick it, But you can help yourself to my wet horny pussy”
I am so hard now, I slowly guide my shaft into her pussy. Surprisingly, her pussy is tight and smooth. I can feel it while I am thrusting in and out of her.
Her cunt juice is still flowing non-stop. I can see the milky gel around our jointed parts. I think the magic oil must also have affect her pussy as well…giving her extra FEEL.

Curly “Fark me hard. Make me your slave. Make me your bitch. Give me what you have”

Both of us, lying side by side, me humping her like a wild rabbits for a good two minutes non stop. With a quick twist she positioned herself on top of me.

Curly shouting out loud “Kiss you are getting slow. Let me show you”
Curly rode me like a wild horse, she was turning her head around like a mad woman. Her mane is flying around like pom poms. Her melons was bouncing up and down.
Her speed is getting faster. Curly “Kiss I am cuming, cuming, AHHHH……fark me hard”
On her calling, I grab her hips and trust my cock in unity with her wild rocking motion. After a while, I let out a cry to tell her that I am cuming too
Kiss “I am cuming….inside?”
Curly “Fark it…anywhere you like….I don care anymore”
I unloaded my load inside her.
Curly “Ahh…..hao shuang……I am so so sooooo tired and satisfied”
Kiss “Me too. You are one hell of a farker”
Curly “Bi-chi. Bi-chi” Translation “Same Same”

I looked at the table clock. Its show 7:30pm. Wow, I am surprised that I can actually fark a girl non-stop for 1.5hours. I have never done that with anyone before.
We clinged to each other on the bed till 8pm. Bath and went out for dinner.
Needless to say we had another super sex session in the hotel that night again.

So this was a start of a wonderful sex relationship with my new colleagues, which is still happening till today.

This story ends here. There is no part 2 or continuation. ZILCH!
I hope I have sextisfied the bros here with my story.

THE END.

AD69
18-12-2007, 09:26 PM
Thanks for penning down the story and shared with us.

pokeman71
18-12-2007, 09:27 PM
Bro,

Got part 2, maybe about the meaty colleague

BigTigers
18-12-2007, 09:37 PM
What is those oil ? Where to get it ?

D.o.P
18-12-2007, 09:50 PM
Every samster's wish to have a fuckable collegue(s). Treasure her well, she could be your long term sex partner. Ye baby~`

haha_123
18-12-2007, 10:10 PM
Bro Kiss29, your story is......POWERFULL siah.....
Btw, your office got any vacancy?

Cytan7
18-12-2007, 11:04 PM
Well done, bro Kiss...

chai1020
18-12-2007, 11:42 PM
Great encounter camping here 4 part 2 :)

kiss29
19-12-2007, 03:37 AM
part 2? I will try to find time to write on steff. Thanks for reading. Happy Christmas and merry new year to everyone.

Till my next story, good luck and god bless!

Red-Card
19-12-2007, 05:26 AM
Merry X'mas to you, Bro Kiss

Bodyart
19-12-2007, 09:21 AM
Great Adventure ~~~ Bro

U r one lucky fellow~~~btw~~~watz the oil she usd on U

hahaha:D

avaritia
19-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Congratulations for a job well done .... still happening today wah lau eh, must be in 7th heaven everyday in office, can steal steal ask her blow anytime ...

XueJing
19-12-2007, 09:42 AM
Bro kiss, u the power man. Marry Xmas to you. Hopefully really have another part?

GL13
19-12-2007, 10:21 AM
Bro kiss, good for you, now have FB, somemore close at hand, anytime also can ... would have been even better if you had joined the mile high club :)

jdi813
19-12-2007, 11:26 AM
What is those oil ? Where to get it ?KNN my thoughts exactly ... bro kiss ... pls enlighten us on that special oil that was used on u ... thanks

ChuiTaLan
19-12-2007, 11:38 AM
Bro Kiss, jus play safe....remember the jenny the receptionist incident? :eek:
Have fun n we'll b waiting for more of ur FRs :D

IDOL
19-12-2007, 11:50 AM
RAW?? Hmm, the ger no get preggie or it was safe period ... :D

pokeman71
19-12-2007, 12:18 PM
clap clap clap. Good one,

Xiao Hei
19-12-2007, 12:28 PM
Not bad at all, at least also got ending .... few threads threadstarter MIA ... :cool:

Artic
19-12-2007, 02:05 PM
part 2? I will try to find time to write on steff. Thanks for reading. Happy Christmas and merry new year to everyone.

Till my next story, good luck and god bless!

Well done...added to your rep...;)

merry christmas to you too.

Ah Loon
19-12-2007, 02:10 PM
Bro Kiss,

Hope it a happy-go-lucky ending as it too close to comfort zone. U will be seeing her everyday and your movement are carefully watch!!

:cool:

CADA
19-12-2007, 03:19 PM
Close got the advantage of having it anytime, can even just slip into toilet and have quickie or bj ...

lightning
19-12-2007, 06:39 PM
At least u doesn't kept us waiting too long for ur story. keep it up and show us more stuffs. Up ur points as an appreciation:D

sulk
19-12-2007, 06:43 PM
Nice story ... but I dont think I dare have office relationship like that especially if the setup is less than 10 people.

TommyPingPong
19-12-2007, 08:33 PM
Dude, nice story! Will up you when power returns! Keep up with your experience! :p

bochi
20-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Indeed a very good story ... bro, hope the relationship stay ... and we have more story .. to read

69wolverine
20-12-2007, 04:00 PM
Wah bro Kiss

U damn lucky to get it on wit your colleague. Now you trying the other one is it?!! Good-luck bro. Would have up you but myself still "powerless"....:o

BigGuy
22-12-2007, 05:00 PM
hahaha women like that 1 lah bro...... 1 type make use of u for money
the other type super sticky to u not good for married ppl like me...... :D

so to be FB must be careful lah.... :D

is it? is it? Where the wind blows Hotdick69 sure go.....hahahaha

Str8
24-12-2007, 01:44 AM
Well done, Kiss. Phew! Finally a good story with an ending ... Happy holidays to all Bros/Sis here. :)

faith
24-12-2007, 12:12 PM
nice story bro.. good likr the way u summarised your story at least w know itz 9 episode...:)

kiss29
30-01-2009, 09:08 PM
Ah....nice to know that my story is still in the directory.

scumscum
30-01-2009, 09:30 PM
camping here

kiss29
15-10-2009, 10:11 AM
Upz for Curly.

waterbol
15-10-2009, 12:01 PM
Anymore story on Curly, Kiss??

kiss29
19-04-2011, 05:19 PM
Upz for the memories