PDA

View Full Version : Innocent Blessed Sinner (Story)

semj
24-09-2020, 12:58 AM
Don't post too often, but amid reminiscing the past, realized i have this story i can tell, which can only be told here really haha! Somehow got inspired to want write it down. I've never told or written any story before (besides a few FRs if that's considered storytelling :D) It's the only story i have, most likely the first & last time i'll write any story.

will just leave this short 'trailer' here for to gauge if there's any interest for this!

Innocent Blessed Sinner
An attempt at recounting the tale of the struggles, bond, growing pains & lives of two churchmates from a modern megachurch.

Though it's first person, whether main character is actually me, or helping a friend retell his story will not be revealed.
Which church? Also really doesn't matter la. There are at least a few huge modern churches here, could be any of them, just pick any one.

Based on true story. If you must know, main character was later involved with 2¾ more girls on separate occasions.
Including those, all characters involved are now no longer members of any church (to the best of knowledge). There's no plans to tell about the others, if at all.

Incase is any potentially touchy subject (not expecting staunch sensitive christians to be on here anyway :D, but just to cover backside)

Not to stir offense or controversy. Religion is NOT the focus point
Unfortunately, have to tell the story in it's original context & setting.

It's about private lives of two consenting peers of legal age, with church as part of their lives growing up. NOT about the church.
This isn't a scandal story, but a life story.

There will be detailing of church life in relation to character (eg stress, pressure, culture, beliefs) which didn't exactly have positive outcomes.
Really not much difference with stories about people going through school, army, work. Just so happens church was where we met - It was part of our lives at that time.
People have negative experience everywhere. Unlawful army tekan, school bullying, workplace politics.

No detail in this story in any way deliberately suggests that church is bad, nor good.
There are members from the same group still attending church who are successful & happy. There are also members who left that are also successful & happy.

These details are but a real & factual part of the story, through the eyes of the main character.
It is part of the memories & chronology of how it all happened. Would be difficult to have the story make any sense without it.

No hankypanky took place in church premises (weren't THAT daring)

A word of fairness, God made all people horny. This sort of thing probably happens everywhere, across all religions, nationalities, political systems etc
It's just biological nature.

Also, incase for some weird reason mods would find the story uncomfortable or inappropriate? Let me know, and will be discontinued immediately.

But if all is well, shall begin properly writing :)

MatthewC
24-09-2020, 01:07 AM
Please do continue your story. Thank you for taking the time to tell it in its totality .

heehup
24-09-2020, 09:14 AM
Good start bro, please continue

solidarity
24-09-2020, 12:17 PM
Marvelous story here. Also good start. Strong support.

insensitive
24-09-2020, 12:33 PM
Thanks and please continue.

wattonhenry
24-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Priest continue...

CibLover
24-09-2020, 01:19 PM
Camping.

TS, please start!! :)

Tai_zi21
24-09-2020, 03:08 PM
3 words for u bro

Bring it on :D

Eastwardly
24-09-2020, 04:17 PM
Camping here for more....

ironmushroom
24-09-2020, 05:39 PM
Cantonese saying .... Fai Di Lar, Fai Di lar (quickly, quickly)! :)

Mouse2020
24-09-2020, 06:29 PM
Excellent story. Sappork for more.

PogbaPaula
24-09-2020, 07:42 PM
So nice start, please continue bro!

diputs1269
25-09-2020, 12:31 AM
Joining the crowd to support, cheers!

semj
25-09-2020, 02:13 AM
Priest continue...
Pun intended? :D

many thanks for the interest & support, have already begun working on it
Didn't expect such overwhelming response.

honesty never told a story before - don't have a clue what a good story should be like
All i'm doing is writing down things as i recollect on what happened in the past.
so bros please don't too high expectations! :)

Sadly, main character didn't get to bonk every girl he came across - there isn't going to be action left right center all the time.

Due to time, most practical way is for me to leave it raw - writing & posting each chapter as i recall it
Fingers crossed that it'd turn out enjoyable and not have terrible pacing
This way it ensures i'd actually be able to finish the story as well

I'll try to post frequently, but there will be days that it's not possible to
Thanks for your patience

semj
25-09-2020, 02:22 AM
X
I'm X. A guai kia since young. Always agreeable, always respecting & giving in to others.
As a child, my view is that adults, authority & leaders are always right, wants the best for you.
The rules are there to protect you & help you.

"Just do what you're told,"
Which was what i did - whatever expected of a child. Do homework on time, study well, don't go out create trouble.
Obtained pretty good grades, sometimes topping class for some subjects, no discipline problems.

"and everything will turn out right"
Which was what happened - Didn't get shouted at, got rewarded with games i wanted & all the things a child would like.
The system was working perfectly...or so it seemed.

Being guai kia had it's drawbacks. Always favored & never scolded by teachers eventually drew hate from a huge portion of the class
By PSLE year, most already learning swear words, doing the whole "who you like ah", starting to flirt. Some more advanced already discussing about condoms.
Since i wasn't particularly welcome, i never got to part of that group, nor to pick up 'people skills' & 'girl skills' that was being developed there.

It didn't feel like a drawback at that time. Was happily lost in my system of 'just obey & get rewards'.
I had my new comp with latest specs. All the games i wanted. All freedom of time to play. Everything i ever wanted.

I didn't think much about girls much either. Late bloomer maybe.
Only knew whenever holidays came around very shiok to stay in room play game, to the point of picking up game modding at a young age.
If it was nowadays, i would most probably have become a pro gamer i think.

So, didn't develop a habit of going out, and wasn't exposed to what bigger scale social life was like.

With all of that as my foundations, joining church at onset of puberty was the final finishing touch of 'perfection'. Ascending to sainthood.
It virtually eliminated the rebellious teenage phase before it could even start, while rendering all undesirable hormones powerless at the same time.

Or did it?

otamay
25-09-2020, 09:38 AM
Another supporter here.

Camping for more updates please.

semj
25-09-2020, 10:10 AM
Welcome
Megachurches organize their members into smaller groups, diff ones call it by diff names. I'll just use 'youth group' here as a general name.

Joining in lower sec, i was introduced to a youth group. Integrated very well - being easy to work with, i was well liked.
Or some could say...'well used'. That depends on how you see it.

This further reinforced my ideology of 'obeying convention' & 'doing the right thing'
Now i have good grades, my games, the acceptance of a big group, & the approval of God!

The first few months, everyone, especially the leaders, took care of me incredibly well. Felt like was almost treated like a king in some ways.
Always 1000% welcomed - a huge contrast to what i had in pri sch.

It was also here i started witness mass & bigger scale socializing. Something i realized i didn't have. Didn't even know such a world existed really..
Lack of social skill, awareness & experience turned out to be my biggest weakness, the source of much pain & misery, and eventual

Downfall

Well, not exactly. I did 'fall', but what i fell into was...absolutely unexpected.

So begins my turbulent journey of social life, slow & painful fall from grace,
and at the low point of my teenagehood, "Angelic encounters" ;)

PairPrice
25-09-2020, 10:37 AM
Good start TS, please continue

semj
25-09-2020, 11:04 PM
Orientation
It took abit to get a hang of who's who in the group
There were the leaders (Main leader, 2 assistant leaders, & 2-3 more senior members), uni students & poly grads
Then there were the regular/core members, newbies that just joined, & occasionally 'first timers' who haven't decided if they wanted to join. This was mostly made up of sec/JC/Poly

It was portrayed to be a very united group, devoted to god, with the common goal of being a good christian.
That gave me the impression that everyone is very nice, selfless, helpful & holy. That we were all part of a loving family.

Those who stay on long term have a level of reverance for the culture & beliefs, and will generally adhere to it.
Some of which are more outright - having to attend a set amount of church activities per week or month, strongly encouraged to give offerings ($$) if you can, read bible & pray regularly.
Some of were not - The 'unwritten rules'. Many of which you have to discover for yourself.

Disorientation
As i settled in, started to observe things which didn't quite make sense to my naive mind

I saw that certain people weren't as truly warm towards each other.
Just turning on "unity mode" whenever it was required. There were actually factions among them.
That was confusing as i thought everyone loved each other equally 'with the love of god'.

When the welcome wayang faded, i too felt the effects of this. Some people kinda stopped talking to me, or at least, became way less warm.
The leaders turned from a friendly peer, to a more distant authority figure.

I also saw there were those who were fearful,
and those who and those who knew how to play the game to get away with things.

"Huh, can like that one meh?"
You see, in my head, everything the leadership says, or hasn't said yet (ie blank cheque) are commandments from god.
"Follow some rules, some others don't follow, considered sinner or not? Half sinner? 25% sinner? If do liao leader don't see, god will still see right? Then god will tell the leader*.."

*yes, there is belief that some super high level holy leaders, god will tell them your secrets, especially if you are hiding wrongdoings.

Whatever the case, i wasn't taking any chances. I decided to follow 100%, lest i 'fall into sin'
With my 'natural talent for obedience', i faced little to no difficulties with that, and no problems with the culture & leaders.

That young innocent mind of mine had lots of bitter lessons ahead to learn...

wattonhenry
28-09-2020, 12:27 AM
Pun intended. ;)

rodeo69
28-09-2020, 07:53 AM
support this nice story.

CouldBeThem
28-09-2020, 05:43 PM
Good stuff, please continue bro..

otamay
29-09-2020, 04:13 PM
Good insight write up, camping here for more interesting updates please.

mastersargent
29-09-2020, 05:08 PM
Support TS and nice story!

diputs1269
30-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Interesting revelations, cheers!

semj
01-10-2020, 01:04 AM
Four Plus One, Plus One
"Yo X, where do you stay?" Sarah approached me smiling, with two guys tagging along
"I stay Yishun"
"Ohh same same, next time after service we all go back together k?"
"Yeah sure"

That was how I found my own little 'subgroup' - X(Me,sec2), Shawn(JC1), Jeremy(Poly1) & Sarah(O level)
I talked most to Shawn, then later on gravitated more to Sarah.

2 to 3 weeks after I joined, Sarah brought in her sister, Adelyn(sec3)

I also noticed another that hung around us alot.
Rachel(O level), who I later learn was Sarah's classmate, & also Shawn's GF.

There looked to be already some tension in their relationship.
I attributed it to the unwritten rule that youths should avoid dating, concentrate on study & devote life to god.
But if not wrong they either came in as a couple, or already together since very long, so close one eye

Rachel's House
It could also be because Rachel's house was frequently used as one of the HQ for the group.
Be it the main group meeting, smaller bible studies, or activity planning & preparation

I never had to greet 'Uncle Auntie' when going there - Both her parents work overseas.
At random times there would be a maid that later stopped appearing altogether.
She was caretaker for Rachel's younger sister, who eventually went to join her parents overseas.

Rachel already had experience living alone since lower sec - her parents didn't want to touch her O level year.
Besides, there was no concrete plans to migrate so they kept options open.

This house. Ah. It held quite the memories.
It was the epicenter for many things that transpired along the way.

Growing Demands
By a little under a year, I was somehow already considered a 'core member'
Like I said, being guai kia has it's drawbacks!

Was told not just stick to Shawn & Sarah - "mix around more, talk to other members"
So that in time, I could help out with the first timers and 'spread the love of god' (ie get them to join our group)
With my childhood, I'm naturally bad with people. But being a 'core', that responsibility was expected of me regardless.

My achilles heel has been found

Adelyn
By a little under a year, I also noticed something different about myself.
Couldn't quite figure it out, just kept feeling restless. Before i knew it, I developed a serious crush on Adelyn.
Adelyn was a chiobu with GND personality. Slight sporty tan, bubbly lively but not bitchy.
On the netball team I think, but still very feminine (not the sporty-rough types). Quite a lethal mix.

It was my first time really liking someone. Whenever she smiled or laugh, I would smile too, I just couldn't help it.
It felt so good whenever she's around, like I'm extra alive. Excuse the gaming analogy, but she's basically a endless source of 'mana recharge' for me.
I never felt like this before.

I'm sure most can relate how traumatizing your first serious crush as a teenager can be.
All I knew was that I wanted to be around her all the time, hear her talk, get to know her.
Didn't know what to do or how to approach it. I was terrified of this newfound feeling.

Everytime I tried to initiate conversation, words failed to come out. The best I could do was to watch her from my own silent corner.
Coupled with the extra complication of grey areas, landmine of unwritten rules regarding dating & relationship
and then also growing church responsbilities...

The ball may not have hit the net, but certainly crossed the line.
This is it. My clean sheet was about to be broken.

The gates of hell have been unlocked.

semj
01-10-2020, 01:11 AM
Once again, thanks all bros old & new for the interest.
There will be more & bigger updates coming up very soon.

The entire draft has almost been completed.
Upon review, looks like it turned out to be somewhat more of a life story than just a full on sex story.
Just a heads up for bros who like it fast with constant action - This one has a pretty slow start.

To make up for any potential lack of bonking, and also just bonus content in appreciation of the support
Am already considering to reveal the sequel tales of subsequent happening after this main one is completely uploaded

otamay
01-10-2020, 06:46 PM
Camping here for more interesting updates please.

BraCup2018
02-10-2020, 02:23 AM
Excellent writing TS, please continue. :)

wattonhenry
02-10-2020, 02:40 PM
Support support and please post more!

CibLover
02-10-2020, 02:48 PM
Very systematic and and concise story-writing.

TS, please continue. :)

supervolcanot
02-10-2020, 05:26 PM
Very nice story, hope to read next update

semj
09-10-2020, 01:12 AM
"Crushing" Decisions
Didn't feel safe turning to anyone for advice, or even just to talk.
Is it a sin to like someone? I didn't dare ask. What if they bao toh to leader?

After much thought, I decided to suppress it & 'pursue holiness' instead.
My strategy was to avoid interacting with Lyn whenever possible, hoping it would go away.

About a week after I realized my crush on Adelyn, while doing my usual nightly gaming,
I was startled by notification sound

Sarah, Covert Ops Advisor
Sarah's an interesting one. Hard to know what's she's thinking half the time.
Not overly loud personality but confident. Not exactly a daredevil, but always bolder than the average member.
It's like she has the map to where the landmines are, and always avoid them accurately
She knows when to to be daring, when to give in & follow, when it's possible to get away with things.

I became nervous

shit, I've been caught
didn't reply for a while.

We chatted till 1am that night.

Learned a little more history behind our little subgroup.
Sarah & Jeremy were together for a while. Think he still likes her, so hangs around. Their breakup was amicable

And many other eye opening treasures.

According to unwritten rules, dating is discouraged.
Veteran members who start to date or the 'spilt milk' cases, officially supposed to report their love life to the leaders.
Especially on wherebout & cannot go out too late alone.

Also found out her cousin was the former group leader ('graduated' on to adult groups) 4 years ago when she first joined
No wonder...laojiao already. Having seen many things, she knows the tricks & loopholes.

I was still skeptical, but felt could trust her somewhat.
Besides she already knows my secret. What to do, just play along.

This marked the start of a series of late night convos I referred to as "prayer meeting with Sarah"
From here, I learned the ins & outs of how to 'survive' in this harshly unpredictable environment

Beginning of the End
After weeks of struggle, I concluded it unsuccesful to uproot the Adelyn problem.
Couldn't stop thinking about her. Having to see her at least twice weekly didn't help.
Tried to be mindful not letting it show, but will occasionally make blunders.

Once before group meeting, I accidentally asked Sarah, 'where Lyn today? oh ok, will she be there for Tuesday night meeting?'
Suay suay leader walked past & 100% overheard this, though pretended didn't hear.

Immediately during the group meeting, brought up the topic about how when you attend meetings & events, you must 'do it with a pure heart for god, no other motives'.
She made it seem like a general statement & didn't eye contact me the whole time.
But the underlying arrows shot straight at my direction. I felt guilty.

After meeting, leader still acted as if didn't overhear, but did ask "X you coming tuesday meeting?"
I nodded my head with heart pounding.
"Ok Good, see you all on tuesday". Heng, didn't get pulled aside.

R: 'hey are you ok', Rachel's voice broke my daze staring into the air

X: 'yeah, I'm alright'

R: 'they waiting for you le' pointing towards the door

EVeryone has left already left. Sarah & Shawn were waiting for me to go home together.

That night, back at home

I wasn't ready to open up to another person. Even Shawn didn't know. I'm keeping it strictly to Sarah.

First Sin
Come Tuesday, realized a huge chunk of mock papers I forgot to complete.
Ugh this Adelyn thing is really messing with me. Never slipped up with schoolwork before.
No choice have to skip Tuesday meeting.

Surely enough, got a text demanding reason of absence.

X(Text Msg): "Forgot do homework"

Leader(Text Msg): "Ok. You should have at least let me know in advance. Next time, try to be more organized.
Remember God looks even at the little things, like turning up when you say you would.
A good christian upholds the words he said & all promises he makes, no matter how big or small"

X(Text Msg): "Yes Sis Ellen, sorry"

The replies stopped there. Later on in the night, I was bombed with a bible verse, together with the following message:

Leader(Text Msg):
"True disciples put nothing before God, not themselves, their belongings possessions, their wealth
(blahhhhhh)
(blahhhhhh)
(blahhhhhh)
including other brothers & sisters in Christ
Only God is always the first. Amen"

Means what? I thought sua liao? Do you know What's worse than being kan straight to your face?
These sort of got tail no head indirect bullet that go one round and shoot you in the back.

I considered this my first sin. First black mark.
Should I have prioritize the meeting before my homework?
No, wait, it's coz of Adelyn that made me forget homework, resulted in not attending.
So my crush on Adelyn is the source of sin?

My mind spiralled into a deep well. Didn't sleep well that night.
For hours I rolled on the bed, tormented with alternation between the heartache of not
being able to be close to Adelyn, and then feeling guilty for liking her.

I was so afraid of making more mistakes. I knelt down to pray with tears in my eyes
"Dear god please forgive me. I don't want to like her anymore. I'm sorry for falling in love. Please take this all away"

semj
09-10-2020, 01:16 AM
"When you attend meetings, do it for God and no one else"
Everytime there was an important event or meeting coming up, you confirm will know.
The vibe will become more urgent nearing the date. Leadership will start to prep talk & hype.

Leader: "It's holiday week so everyone should be able to find the time to come.
It's gonna be great, the pastors have prepared a powerful day for you guys.
I'm sure God is going to speak to many of you during.....blahhhhhhblaahhhhhh
blahhhhhh blaahhhhhh...."

After which, leader will go around every individual to give a last casual "booster jab" with a personal touch, to ensure you turn up.

Leader: "Jeremy, on that day your xyz xyz xyz xyz...."
Leader: "Rach, xyz yxz yxz yzx....."

Leader passed by me just as she was about leave the place
Leader: "X you're gonna be so blessed during the meeting! oh yeah Adelyn will be there too leh" a swift pat on my back & promptly left

"er ok?? what??" I thought to myself.
"When you attend meetings, do it for God and no one else":rolleyes:
(being the person I am back then, didn't even think to question the motives behind that casual remark)

I turned my head and saw Rachel who was observing. She gave me a look I didn't fully understand, like something was up.
We didn't say anything.

Headed back home.

I kinda got the hint from the look just now. just didn't want to start this particular convo. did she also know about Adelyn too? better siam

Adelyn, Adelyn, Adelyn.
All in all, I considered Sarah a friend I trusted. Didn't feel she would ever tell on me or do wrong to me.
The more I interact with her, the more I knew she wasn't a spy for leader. Just that she seem to enjoy drama & gossip

One day after bible study, our little subgroup stayed back to watch worldcup or euro (can't remember which)
We had to report strength to leader at kickoff, half time, full time. Strictly all 6 of us had to be together, as a mixed group.
No 1 on 1, no all girls 1 guy or any suspicious combi. If we decided to go home early, Shawn had to go with us, cannot stay with Rach alone
[and nope, sorry guys, I know this scenario sounds great for a gangbang orgy :D but even if it was a fiction tale that wouldn't make sense at this point]

Things were more free & easy going in the subgroup - we didn't have to watch what we say too closely.
Half time chatter, Sarah managed to steer the convesation to this:

S:"eh Lyn would you date ABC? How about DEF?"

She then skilfully narrowed the selection to people in room.

S:"If Shawn was single leh?" (Strangely, Rach didn't even flinch when the question was asked)
A:"Maybe"
S:"Jeremy"
A:"Eh wah lao so awkward can"
S:"We all friends ma, why so uptight. have abit of fun la"
A:"Dunno leh"
S:'What kinda ans is that'
S:"X leh?"
No immediate answer
S:"X leh", Sarah was persistent. "he can be quite cute what"

After some deliberation, "err maybe not?" slipped out of Lyn's mouth.
In that split second, she realized what she just said, quickly added

"err maybe! I mean, MAYBE! err maybe...

"....aiya dunno la"

"beeeeeeee" referee's whistle provided her safe exit from the awkward situation

A:"match start liao la, dun wu liao already"

That's one thing about Sarah. She enjoys to stir water to see people reacting.
I din't think she purposely wanted to provoke or hurt me.

During 2nd half, it was Sarah's turn to slip of mouth. They were fangirling over the soccer stars
S:"Eeeh Lyn see so shuai hor"
A:"Ya lor ya lor, him I confirm date"
S:"Haha got as shuai as Matt or not"

In typical Sarah fashion, she very skillfully covered the slip up & continued fangirling
It was still obvious enough for my radar to pick up something amiss.

At full time, I wasn't even bothered the team I supported lost the match. There's something going on.
Feeling left out on a secret, furthermore something involving Adelyn, one thought led to another.
My mind ran wild.

We parted ways at Yishun interchange. Instead of the usual bus, I took a slow reflective walk that rainy night.
My mind slowly wearing down with all the accumulating burden.

Just before I reach my block, I looked up to the dark night sky with rain falling on my face

"Why lord why? Why are these sinful feelings still there? Why am I angry? Why am I jealous?
Why have you not cleansed my heart from all these distractions?"

In return for that 'lovely soccer session' Sarah did pei me to chat till 3am that night

Once again Sarah being Sarah, finding loopholes to jump through.

She also quickly shifted the convo attention back onto me.
Said she thinks I'm a really nice guy with innocent & clean motives, upright values.

This Adelyn thing has grown absolutely out of proportion

WW1
Most of the time, I didn't even have sufficient emotional attention to feel my 'Adelyn wounds'.
I put all my energy into 'putting god first', and to not let all of it show.
Once church things were settled for the week, I could relax abit. Whenever I relaxed, the Adelyn heartache would return.
Just couldn't catch a breath. This wore me down tremendously. I was losing grip, fast.

News of "WW1" couldn't come at a more perfect timing.
Dec 25. the biggest possible events of the year. Weeks to months prior, leadership will ramp up & gear us up for it.

Phone rang - leader. She usually texts, never call.
I thought die liao. This time CONFIRM kena

To my surprise, heard a very soothing, tender voice on the other side.
"Hey X. I just prayed for you. God wants you to know, don't worry about the things bothering you, it is all forgiven.
Just focus on doing your task well in serving Him (indirectly referring to the upcoming christmas), and your reward will come.
Don't be disheartened, but be encouraged"Soft approach. Nice move Ellen. Nice move.

Across the preparation, I begged to be put on technical planning or 'backstage crew' roles.
But they can't stop the idea that just coz I'm nice & a pushover means I'm the best 'frontdesk' option
(they later learned their lesson, & found huge success with their star player, Adelyn)

I knew I'm terrible at social setting. Was never great with people. Worse - New people. WORST - LOTS of new people.
BUT NO.
"You are the most caring person that has the grace & love of god upon your life. I forsee you will lead many into the kingdom of God this festive season"

So, I was put in charge of the "HR (First Timer Relations)"

True enough, a month after the whole thing, out of the many first timers, only 1 was still attending.
Still, at least one right? One that's touched by my bro-ship & 'love of god that lives in me'?
Yeah right....It's coz he also likes Adelyn. What a beautiful outcome isn't it?

Leader was not happy. Announced next group meeting, pastor is gonna pay a visit
is like you tio catch, normal police say dunno what to do with you, hand your case over to FBI. Hong kan already la

Stakes always get higher & higher. The multiple levels of doom you discover that's possible always keeps you on the edge.
Like they have a neverending supply of curve balls.

semj
09-10-2020, 01:18 AM
Judgement Day. Not Judgement Day. Oh Ok, Judgement Day.
Instead of judgement day, we actually got a very loving meeting with pastor & felt encouraged.
Pastor gave every member a hug & blessing before leaving the house.

Phew. The worst is over. On top big pastor come encourage us. Nice la.

Did I mention never-ending curve balls?

After pastor left..
Leader: "X, I need to brief you on something"

I was pulled into Rachel's room, which Sarah sometimes refer to as "interrogation room"
I've only heard tales of what it's like to be 'briefed on something'. Now I got to feel the full power of the assault myself.
The older members know once got signs of 'briefing' quickly siam, even Sarah left me behind that day.

Bam. Door locked.
Leader: "Can you tell me what happened? How come only Alvin stayed?
---tio kan---
---tio kan---
---tio kan---
...don't use your social incompetence as an excuse. A true servant of god has the confidence and authority to guide the lost back into His kingdom
What happened to the old X we knew? He had potential.
I'm disappointed in you. Better buck up & repent."
Door unlocked, leader left.

Silent Friend in the Shadows
I stayed in the room for a good ten minutes after the nuclear bomb exploded.
I was crushed. I didn't cry. Just sat there & stare.

There was gentle knock on the ajar door.
"I know you don't like to talk & share your heart. It's ok, take your time. I'll wait outside"
Rachel left a glass of water on the table.

It was first time I felt Rachel's concern on a personal level.
I mean, Sarah does too, that's why I didn't pay much notice. It was different the way both showed their care.

Brought the finished glass of water to the kitchen
"Thanks.." I muttered quietly

Rach stepped forward a little, most probably wanted to give me a hug
However, I just clumsily turned away & left the house

Beginning of End Pt2
After the whole christmas mess, there was some re-structuring & new strategies

pastor mentioned during the special visit there will be some reshuffle to way things are.
Will our group be split apart? What's gonna happen?

In the following meeting, leader announced:
"In effort to promote cohesion, sharpen relation building, and more holistic development,
We are going to try out a new system which encourage members to be responsible for each other's spiritual growth,
not just the leadership. (In short, buddy system la) The pairings be randomly drawn by next week's meeting."
That week I prayed to god every wakeup+breakfast+lunch+dinner+snackbreak+before&afterbathing+before&aftergaming+beforesleep to give me Adelyn.
If we're forced together by buddy system, I no longer need to purposely avoid her.
Who knows, something might happen. A chance is still a chance.

With the new system, you can expect to work closely, attend meeting & events with him or her, instead of just a random people who show up.
Whoever I get paired with, I'm gonna spend ALOT Of time with.
Please God Adelyn. please please please.

Results
The results came on indivdual slips the leaders handed out personally, didn't announce it publicly.

"You will be working closely with your spiritual buddy for this next season. Of course please still love all brothers and sisters here with the Love of God regardless
but we hope this way will bring more depth to your growth as a christian"

"The leadership team will contact each pairing in the course of next week to give you more details"

Back home, I opened my slip.

kakalee
09-10-2020, 02:52 AM
Great share bro, looking forward to next update ;)

KTVbuddy
09-10-2020, 06:45 AM
nice story, waiting here for more of this nice story.

CibLover
09-10-2020, 04:50 PM
Hmmm... Rachel would be a good bet.

:p

ZacCommend
09-10-2020, 11:09 PM
Looking forward to more updates.

wattonhenry
10-10-2020, 12:25 AM
Kindly continue! Great writing...

juzz
10-10-2020, 12:52 AM
Very powderful brain washing for people so young, nicely written. Uppz! 😄

nkyc
10-10-2020, 01:44 AM
I really hope X has seen thru all the fake-ness in leadership and has matured to know that sometimes the Devil is so convincing at playing god that we humans really cannot tell the difference....

shanbei
10-10-2020, 06:54 PM
Very nice, please keep going TS

semj
12-10-2020, 12:31 AM
Results (cont.)
Back home I opened my slip.

Sigh.

Sigh.

No Adelyn.

Sigh.

Ok la. Rach's alright. I don't dislike her or anything. She's the least closest I am with in our subgroup. But still she's nice to me.

Wonder who Lyn got..

Covert Ops Sarah Intel Briefing Room
I read the chat, though didn't reply

S(Group Text): "guys guys, come come results!"

Sarah - ABC
Jeremy - DEF
GHI - JKL
X - Rachel
MNO - PQR
-more results-
-more results-
S(Group Text): "but then hor.."

Something was amiss. There was no on Shawn or Adelyn.

"Sis Sarah, your radars faulty already ah" member ABC replied

S(Group Text): "No la. Something is up. It's not that I can't get the results.
Is that, there are NO results for Shawn and Lyn"

Boiling Point

My brain didn't process those two words one bit

I didn't know what, nor where to even begin to be pissed at.

Sarah didn't reply

Hot tears were warming up my face that cold night. Angry, bitter tears.

So, this is god's punishment? I failed to bring in more souls into his kingdom
Now I'm not worthy of Adelyn.

I felt suffocated, crushed. Nowhere to go.

For the last time, I stared into night sky,

"god, please make it stop. why haven't you heard my prayers? Where are you?!
I'm not asking you to give me Adelyn. JUST MAKE IT ALL STOP."

The night sky stared back at me in cold, dark silence. For the first time, I felt, perhaps he didn't hear my prayers.
Or maybe I'm too low ranking for my prayers to matter.

ENOUGH.

I made up my mind, or should I say, my mind made up itself, to dig out my heart & go cold turkey on Adelyn.
Losing control, here begins my slacking as a 'role model member'. A definite path to my 'downward fall'

Making a Sinner
Seeing Matthew introduced at the next group meeting was quite an experience. It gave me feelings I never knew were out there.
Like a new concoction of a coffee blend. New bubble tea flavor on the menu. A designer cake with complex layers.
A sophisticated mix of confusion, guilt, sadness, pain & hopelessness nicely topped with brewing anger & resentment.

Just to make it clear, he wasn't introduced outright as Adelyn's BF. Although wasn't explicitly stated they weren't either.
He was "Just a core member from another group that would fit nicely to the dynamics of our group & would help in bringing our group to the next level"
Convieniently, it was also explained away as part of re-structuring & churchwide inter-group bonding 'opportunities'

With the huge void Adelyn left, I didn't know where to go.
Felt I had to get away from church people for a while
Still attended church, of course*. But it was..different? Deep inside of me something gave up already.

*Leaving church was a massive blasphemous taboo that was firmly ingrained, burnt & branded into our souls the moment we became regular members
Think even being caught having a quickie in the toilet DURING group meeting would still be a lesser sin than leaving church.

Burned bridges with sch people long ago - I spent literally all my free time with church people

That's when I turned online.

Started with random chatting. The more I did it, the more it revealed the festering loneliness that's inside me.
It took abit of convincing & frustration from the first few girls I talked to, but eventually picked up sexting/cybersex.
This became my secret hideaway. A place of relief from all that nasty toxic experience the past year.

I started to spend alot of time 'chatting online', even more so than games

One night whle 'chatting' with an online girl

Just as I returned to 'chatting'
Second interruption

UGH not one moment of peace!

Abit of guilt started coming back to me, turned off the 'chatting'

Wow guess the buddy system proved effective in guarding our growth & holiness, hmmm?

semj
12-10-2020, 12:36 AM
_RaaaaChel_
Funny how tables turn. Think even god in heaven laughed at how things happened

The onlines I found are all "ONS". Or rather "OCS (one chat stand)" While it was annoying to keep looking for new girls,
on the other hand also gave a thrilling & fun thing to look forward to everytime.

Came holiday period. Adelyn cold turkey withdrawal acting up again.
NB you got Matt I also got my girls ok?

Found a new online girl that morning.
Username: _RaaaaChel_

Cannot be la even 4D, 3D 2D or 1D also not so zhun one.
Even god won't have the power to create such storyline. Nobody uses their real name. Stupid meh?

<dumbboy92> hi, up for a chat
<_RaaaaChel_> Hey
<dumbboy92> what you doing here
<_RaaaaChel_> just bored
-
-
chats
-
-
<_RaaaaChel_> Lonely.
<dumbboy92> hahaha ya i'm also lonely
<_RaaaaChel_> got gf? did anything b4?
<dumbboy92> nope. not much, just a noob here
<_RaaaaChel_> same same hehe
<_RaaaaChel_> so, what do you think about?
<dumbboy92> hmm?
<_RaaaaChel_> like, what would you like to do if you had the chance
<dumbboy92> honestly, I never even hold hands before. would like to try that
<_RaaaaChel_> WAH LAO!! I MEANT.....ERR GRRRR really dumbboy leh u. innocent boiboi
<dumbboy92> ehh. u also V ok
<_RaaaaChel_> hee, ya ya
<_RaaaaChel_> hey...it's a cold morning...pretty lonely over here..
<dumbboy92> yep it is too on my side
<_RaaaaChel_> wanna...keep each other company?
<dumbboy92> how?
<_RaaaaChel_> also dunno, just saying. wish someone was here to keep me warm
<dumbboy92> awww. I would cuddle u so tight
<_RaaaaChel_> damn
<dumbboy92> why
<_RaaaaChel_> what u said hit me
<dumbboy92> like how
<_RaaaaChel_> dunno how to say
<dumbboy92> u need company?
<_RaaaaChel_> ya, but I also kinda scared.. we just keep things here ok?
<dumbboy92> sure,
<_RaaaaChel_> so as I was saying. I mean, beyond the normal things la. like, I'm always curious what it's like to shower with a guy

my downstairs began to grow

<dumbboy92> wow.
<_RaaaaChel_> haha yup. I find it..really exciting. just like the idea of it
<dumbboy92> it sure does sound good
<_RaaaaChel_> wanna try?
<dumbboy92> I'd love to! where u stay
<_RaaaaChel_> hahahaha go to hell laaa. we do it just on here k?
<dumbboy92> okay okay Miss Rachel. I'll accompany you : )

-things got hot & we acted out her fantasies by text.
the scene was nearing it's climax-

<_RaaaaChel_> hey dumbboy, really wish I could hear or see you now, but I also scared & wanna stay anonymous
<dumbboy92> same
<_RaaaaChel_> promise you are masting with me right at this moment?

FUCK this line gave me goosebumps all over my entire body, my heart beat into overdrive

<dumbboy92> yeah, you too hor
<_RaaaaChel_> if I was less afraid...I would have call you to let you hear how wet I am right now
<dumbboy92> omfg. Why...why not? we dun have to talk, jus let me hear
<_RaaaaChel_> dun wan la
<dumbboy92> okok. let's cont?
<_RaaaaChel_> yeah baby

-more cybersexing-

<_RaaaaChel_> think I'm gonna cum
<dumbboy92> shit me too
<_RaaaaChel_> let's cum together ok?
<dumbboy92> yeah, u ready? I can't hold anymore
<_RaaaaChel_> yeah mmmm fuckkkk...wish you were deep inside me right now, ram me deep and cum with me

-30 sec silence-

<dumbboy92> damn I totally exploded, go clean up
<_RaaaaChel_> same here lol

-2 minute silence-

<dumbboy92> hey thanks that was really nice
<_RaaaaChel_> yeah ;)

then We both typed at the same time:

<dumbboy92> I gotta go shower & head out soon
<_RaaaaChel_> I need to go shower, gonna go out in a while

and again

<dumbboy92> haha where?
<_RaaaaChel_> ohh where?

third time's the charm

<dumbboy92> I gg sentosa
<_RaaaaChel_> sentosa

<_RaaaaChel_> NO WAY
<dumbboy92> wow. go for what, with who

<_RaaaaChel_> dun tell you
<dumbboy92> ok SAME
<_RaaaaChel_> lol :p
<dumbboy92> will I ever see you again here?
<_RaaaaChel_> Dunno
<dumbboy92> pretty please? you enjoyed it too hor
<_RaaaaChel_> yeah, I did. maybe la. see how
<_RaaaaChel_> have to go le, wait I late, byeee
<dumbboy92> bye

Eltron
12-10-2020, 02:04 AM
Nice updates TS, more please :)

semj
13-10-2020, 10:13 PM
Rachel
After that 'chat session', I headed out for a bonding event at sentosa.
This was organized across different youth groups throughout the whole church.
One pair buddies were selected from each group to attend. It was a more laid back, like company retreat kinda type thing.

At dhoby gaut, she came in the same cabin I was in. Our eyes met. We noticed we both kinda just showered before.
Cannot be la. This is too wild.
But something told me that it was Rachel I cybersexed with earlier that morning.

Did she know that I suspect? Was it really her? If it was, did she suspect too?
We didn't say or even hint anything at each other - played it cool.

During the bonding event, there was some activity involved the bros had to piggyback/carry sis
I wasn't a sport guy (duh computer nerd), so never carry anything before, let alone girl.
We ended up in a very weird piggyback position, & I could feel her whole top body pressing on me.
That was my first close contact with any girl.

Since it was still a church event, didn't let my thoughts run.
They wanted a nice final pose, somewhat like a cheerleading styled photo
Rach climbed onto my shoulders and locked her legs around my neck. I could feel her groin on my back...

There were more incidents of inevitable physical contact with Rachel.

Once we were sent to a inter-church thing. We were the only ones from our group, so we stuck close together
It was a huge event with a squeezy & sweaty queue leading into the venue.
Many times because of the space & people shoving to get further ahead, I would ram into her, or get 'sardined' against her.
I noticed a particular smell she had, some sort of shampoo I think.

As we spent more & more time together, we grew much closer.
I didn't fall for her like I did with Adelyn. Hmmm...it was a different.
Adelyn is like this faraway pop star that was out of reach, while Rach was a friend who was always around me.
At this point, if Lyn for some miraculous reason wanted to be with me, I would still have gone back to her.

Since Rach was 2 years older, she felt obliged to take care of me.
I started to tease by calling her Sis Rach
She didn't like it, so it settled on a casual & cute 'zeh'

Rachel Pt2
The night after the inter-church meeting, we were hanging out/supper

X: "Zeh, what was ur sec sch like?"

R: "Pretty lonely.."

semj
13-10-2020, 10:14 PM
Rachel Pt2 [cont.]
R: "Ever since PSLE, my parents have been overseas. For the first year they did come back during my bday & christmas.
After that, they never come back. Not once. They do call me from time to time. Also send alot of money but..
After a while...it's just chilling to stay alone for such a long time ya know?
I had Lizzy (Elisabeth, Rachel's sister) with me for a year, but she's too young to know much about my world la.
Then she also went over anyways."

R: "In sec 2, Sarah made friends with me & invited me to join lor. Soon after I got to know Shawn"

X: "Oh ya, what happened with Shawn? He suddenly transferred out"

R: "We're no longer together"

X: "Oh gosh"

R: "Mmm, it's complicated. During my sec sch life Shawn tried to keep me company, but the strict dating rules really wore us out.
That relationship was so messy."

X: "I'm sorry to hear that"

R: "It was so suffocating you know"

X: "yeah man"

R: "I told Shawn that we're mature enough to be responsible for ourselves. Don't have to every little thing report leader la
A couple without any privacy is not a good feeling at all"

R: "He agreed at first, but was still very touchy about everything. There were nights where my loneliness was unbearable, I asked
Shawn to come out meet, he always refused. Never once did. It turned into frequent quarrels."

R(Recounting): "Of all people, you should know my loneliness issue the best. We're just meeting outside ma, not like we're not doing anything
wrong. Tell me, you love me more or scared of Sis Ellen more?" "He kept quiet all the way"

R: "Then suddenly one day he went back on everything & felt we should follow the rules strictly 100% again. I guess I got my answer.
It just went downhill from there."

X: "Sorry zeh, I dunno what to say, but I feel sad"

R: "It's ok la" she let out light smile, mixed with some sadness

R: "We gotta just keep moving on"

WW2
June holiday. Ultra special mega outreach event. 2nd place only to christmas
This initiative was part of the restrategize, and was supposed to compliment Xmas.
We must first succeed to bring people in for June hols, then in turn, the newbies will bring in even more people in for christmas.
So also damn important this one.

Since introduction of buddy system, roles during events also worked differently.
No longer one person handling all the coordination, one person handling all the "HR", one person doing all the design/adverts/media related stuff
But spread out across buddy pairings.

In a way whenever huge events came by, we became "temporary mini leaders"
Every core member buddy pair will be given some amount of newer member to work with, assign roles & work towards the target

Usually newer members won't be included in outreach planning as they aren't "mature enough yet to know about the deeper things of the lord"
But this time, everything was more hectic, more urgent. Even members as new as 1-2 months are encouraged to 'bring the lost into the kingdom of god'

During the prep meeting, some of the younger members (genuinely & innocently) asked:
"Sis Ellen how come we must keep calling & bringing all our friends to join us?"

Jeremy, Sarah & the older members faces did an "imaginary facepalm" - "UGH NO DON'T ASK IT LIKE THAT LA..."

Leader: "Well there are many sinners out there lost without the love of God.
We want to bring them in to experience the blessing, love and hope that we all have enjoyed ourselves.
Let's say, you have found the nicest tasting bubble tea shop that no one knows about.
Will you not quickly bring the friends you love to go buy and taste it as well?
What more, you have here the source of life itself. Won't it be really selfish to keep it to yourselves?
Even those who have been here less than a year, I'm sure you have been already very blessed so far right?"

"Even if it's just little things for a start. It will only get better from here on. Am I right? Can I can an Amen?" Leader turned to face the older members

Sarah/Jeremy/Older Members "Yes Amen hallelujah" clap clap clap

semj
13-10-2020, 10:18 PM
WW2 - Fatal Wounds
Again, like last christmas, there was lots of pressure & preparation. To the point that even our grades were affected

R: "X, I poly still can take it. you O level leh this year. I cover for you la, you go study more k"

X: "No la, god is more important. if I honour him he will take care of my studies"

Rach went silent. Not the agree type silence, but, just 'no comments'

Either the Devil was out to get me, or god wasn't on my side. I think both ba. As evident from previous events.
Me & Rach had terrible results. We managed to get only 2 to stay.

Adelyn turned out to be the apple of god's eye though.
Her results were so overwhelming, she almost singlehandedly doubled the group size.

It was a joyous group meeting that week. Entering Rach's living room, greeted with the smell of pizza.
The dining table was decorated with a big feast

Sarah's Laojiao Dictionary:
When a youth group grows in number, they will be divided into two from the parent group.
An asst leader will be assigned as trainee leader for the 2nd group
If it keeps growing well, will divide until many groups. Asst leaders/trainee leaders will lead the new groups,
original leader becomes a senior leader overseeing the rest, while leading one group him/herself
if it keeps going & gets really huge, that's one possible pathway for the a group leader to even potentially become a pastor, overseeing many many many groups

Leader: "I've only seen this happen from afar. And one or two nearer, for those who know who Sis Charmaine and Bro Junliang or their members"
(referring to elite sister groups under our same pastor. Basically the church version of "RI high flyer" types who can produce top results - ie very high group growth rate)

"But, for first time in our group history, we may get to form a double group.
Praise God, to Him be all the glory, but let's also give our dear Matthew & Adelyn a big big hand for a job well done." everyone started applauding

At this point, Matt put his arm around Lyn's waist and held her closer.
The clapping thinned out to a confusing fade, no one was sure how to react.

Ellen then burst out in gleeful clapping with a huge smile on her face, further cheering:

"They took the love and light God gave to them and shone it on those who were lost, and made them children of God. Hallelujah!"
everyone continued clapped furiously while making that "WOOOOOOO" noise

I refrained from reacting, just fake air-clapping. Then, I saw Rach. She was glaring at Ellen+Lyn+Matt
All that came to mind & echoed in my head when I saw her look was her recount of what she said to Shawn

"You love me more or scared of Sis Ellen more?"

Also for the first time in the group history, a couple was openly glorified.
There were even rumours that Lyn & Matthew in the process promote to assistant leader.
Even more, plans to have them lead the new groups once they form.

Fuck Off.
This was the final blow for me. The Adelyn Scars were now ripped open again.
I was shamed for liking her. Condemned for it, which led to further poor performance as a 'servant of god', then more damnation. Nothing went right.
while Adelyn can enjoy all the 'forbidden fruits', then still be celebrated & compliment. Everything went right.
I'm a failure member while she's on her way to becoming a leader.
I'm now the demon. They are the angels.
I fall in love, must repent.
Adelyn + Matthew? Give birth to many newbie ginna & glory of god.

I'm done.

Every fibre in my being wanted to get the out of that celebration.
The very millisecond that group meeting officially ended, I immediately got up,
squeezed past the people congratulating Lyn/Matt, past the people reaching for the pizzas
opened the gate & left.

(It was tradition to hang around for a bit after meeting to bond with fellow group members.
Not a staunch requirement, but somewhat like informal business drinking, to 'give face')

Didn't feel like going home. Just wandered around.
Hid away & avoided routes we normally take, or places & shops we normally visit before heading to MRT/Interchange.

Received missed call after missed call. Leader, asst leaders, Sarah.
Even Adelyn.

EVEN ADELYN.
That Adelyn missed call. Most especially that goddamned one.
When saw it I almost had a stroke, at 16yo.

Oh. So I matter now huh? We joined around same time. It's ok if I'm not your type.
The past 2 years, did you give one shit about me? Not even one text or one genuine warm gesture.
Ellen ask you to call one right? Why leh? She got you what. I goddamn useless cannot bring people in de. Want me back for fuck?

Couldn't be bothered to receive missed calls anymore, was about turn off my phone

It rang again.

juzz
14-10-2020, 12:03 AM
Very interesting.....please continue 🙏🙏

lightingcobra
14-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Please continue TS, nice story.

semj
14-10-2020, 09:37 PM
Hmmm... Rachel would be a good bet.

:p

:D :p

Very powderful brain washing for people so young,

Amen :D

I really hope X has seen thru all the fake-ness in leadership and has matured to know that sometimes the Devil is so convincing at playing god that we humans really cannot tell the difference....

X has learned alot from the traumatic journey. More shall be revealed in updates to come

Thanks all for support
Apologize if it this didn't turn out to be a fuckfest, if there were any expectation for it to be that

But for those who by any chance enjoy reading this recounting journal,
good news is that the story WILL be completed.
Didn't expect posting to be so tiring, but I'm working on it.
There WILL be an end

semj
14-10-2020, 09:55 PM
Emergency First Aid
Couldn't be bothered to receive missed calls anymore, was about turn off my phone
It rang again.

"Rachel"

I rejected the call

Something about humans instinct, you sometimes just know who is true & real to you, tio boh?

Back in her room. We didn't need say a single word. we knew we understood each others feelings.
There were tears in her eyes, soon in mine too. We hugged each other & started to cry.

X: "zeh....what wrong did i do?

She started to sobbed harder, so did I

X: "i pray everyday....i followed everything faithfully...."
X: "i talk to the newcomers, prayed for them...."

R: "X don't. don't think liao ok? It's not ur fault. Trust Me. It ISN'T."

X: "zeh my heart really damn pain..."

She held me even tighter

"I know.." those two words barely came out of her mouth, merely as a breathy anguished whimper

We found ourselves sitting on her bed, exhausted.
She was leaning against me, I against her.

R: "I feel like shit"
X: "me too"

Still indignant, I lashed out again "How come Lyn & that Matt can ..."
I was interrupted before I could finish

"X stop." she covered my mouth with her hand
R: "I don't have strength to cry anymore"

When I heard that, I started to weep again.

We were so emotionally beaten up. Depleted.
Sleepless nights from Lyn & most probably Shawn for Rach's side
Sleepless nights from June Outreach.
Sleepless nights from forebodding feeling of failing exams.

When your mental state is severely broken, it hands control over to nature.
When you experience extreme physical pain, the brain blacks you out as a form of natural anesthesia.
Studies say intimate human touch boosts immune system...

In a state of drunkness, drunk on sadness and pain,
Don't know when we stopped crying & when we started kissing. Nor when our clothes came off.
Were we still crying when we undressed? Did we undress each other or just ourselves?
I can't even remember what her naked body looked like from that night.

Conscience didn't stop us. It didn't exist at that point.
All that teaching about god is watching you all the time were also thrown outta window
Everything was on autopilot. Things just happened. Our hands moved on their own.
Our bodies controlled us. Our frustrations, our pain controlled us
Like a biological self defense mechanism,
our subconcious minds reached for whatever relief was within reach there & then.

Honestly, everything after that was a blur. Not a total black out, but...
I'd describe it like a corrupted video file. With many missing scenes & unknown sequence.
All I could piece together from that night was a mixture of visuals & sensations:

-I remember feeling her thighs gliding against mine
-very thick smell of her sweat mixed shampoo scent surrounding my face all the time
-her long hair stuck between both our sweaty bodies
-her bent elbows, grabbing my shoulders, a faint outline of her slim slender body moving up & down

-Feeling of electricity throughout my whole body, my face was numb from crying
(this was what I remembered the clearest. if look back on that night. the first thing is electricity & numbness)
-Being wrapped in a insanely comfortable smooth silk blanket that was massaging me all over. (Most likely her body & skin sliding against mine)
-My bottom groin/dick area was stuck firmly in some soft milky thing that was constantly melting (most likely was deep inside her)

Apologies for the non-conventional description. That was what pussy first felt like to my incomplete memories - it's all my senses left me with about that night

I don't remember cumming. Or at least, I don't remember 'shooting'.
But a throbbing sensation - muscles contracting in my lower body. Then Rach lying ontop of me.
The last sensation was just "growing then shrinking" "grow then shrink" (most likey, we were just breathing heavily against each other)

After that,
Blackout.

Morning After
The morning after was equally strange. Woke up naked in each other's arms. All she said was "oh my god"
It wasn't awkward or tension either. Just that we didn't say anything to each other.
Separately got dressed, I gave a her a small hug & then left.

It was an amazingly good sleep though. We both were visibly recharged that morning.

What happened didn't bother me. I didn't even think much about it. No guilt, nothing.
Didn't feel like anything wrong was done. There was no remorse, or any need to repent. None. Zero.
In theory, I knew it was so WRONG, but that theory did not register into practical real life application.

Everything felt..100% normal. "Like you went to pee, then went to bed & woke up the next morning" level of normal.
All I can describe it was like a "sneeze" - it had to happen, it happened, and it was done.

By late noon that day, abit of logic seeped back (still, no fear or guilt)
I became worried about her side. Didn't dare text her first. Waited & waited for her text. None came.
I kept checking all the way till around 10pm. Still Nothing. Sua la play game.

Those texts were all that's related to what happened that night.
The whole week after was back to normal, as if nothing happened.
We went to school, did the church stuff we had to do, bible quiz, pray together
No awkwardness. No guilt. Nothing.

I didn't question why either, it never occurred to me to do that.
Thinking back, our brains either blocked that portion of our memory or it was just too fuzzy & intense to revisit.

Calm Before Storm
The previous week ended with a glorious party celebrating Adelyn-Matt.
The next group meeting. Well, it was a sight to behold.

Sensed something really off as I walked into Rach's living room.
Lyn+Matt's new ginnas were no where to be seen. Not a single one.

Huh? They all left ah?

wattonhenry
15-10-2020, 01:12 AM
Good update... it’s been a while...

CibLover
15-10-2020, 12:17 PM
Nice updates.

Please continue :)

sysnine
15-10-2020, 01:48 PM
Marvelous story bro. Support here.

semj
15-10-2020, 04:48 PM
Calm Before Storm
The previous week ended with a glorious party celebrating Adelyn-Matt.
This week, well...

Sensed something really off as I walked into Rach's living room.
Lyn+Matt's new ginnas were no where to be seen. Not a single one.

No newer members or first timers were present.
There was no singing & worship, no admin briefings - The regular group meeting format didn't happen.

Leader: "We'll start the meeting now, there won't be any worship today"
Leader: "X could you please come sit over to the front"

As I stepped foward to my judgement, could see Rach's body posture immediately change

Leader: "How many missed calls?"
"How many missed calls?"
"How many missed calls?"

Leader Ellen must have repeated those four words for a good 5-8 times
Everyone was looking at the ground. Even Sarah.

Which reminds me, she mentioned public 'briefing' was rare occurence, but has happened before.
It is not pretty. This was probably it

Leader: "How many missed call did we have to give you that day?"
"How many missed call did we have to give you?"
"X how many missed call did we have to give you that day?"

[5 sec pause]

How many?
How many?

Leader: How many souls did you lead into the kingdom of god during June outreach?
X how many souls did you lead into the kingdom of god during June outreach?

[5 sec pause]

"How many" - everyone looked up in unison to check the source of the different voice they heard.

It was Rachel.
She went total fucking beast mode.

She stared straight dead into Ellen's eyes. I didn't see any ounce of fear on her face.
Just years of indignance, bitterness & pain.

R: "How many modules did YOU fail just to make the outreach even possible in the first place?
How many nights of sleep did YOU sacrifice?"

R: "How many people can we force to stay & join us?
We're not filled enough with the love of god inside us is it?
As a leader, you must be way holier & more filled with love than X & I.
How come your love didn't make them stay?"

Sarah's mouth hung wide open.

R: "How many times have you thought about us members, especially me & X throughout the whole outreach period?
Can I ask dear sis ellen, how many times you prayed daily, I mean EVERY SINGLE DAY for god to bless the outreach?"

Rach brought out the prayer log sheet we had to fill out, beautifully completed, placed it on the table.
R: "Can we please see yours too? Right now?"

Leadership eyes widen. Dulan faces, but also had a hesitant to fight back.
If their prayer sheets were complete as well, they could have played show hand & shut down Rach right there & then. Apparently not.

R: "During the whole June outreach, how many first timers did any of you actually talk to? With a sincere heart?
How many of them did you actually really care for? Can you tell me their names? What they were going through in life?"

"Excuse me Rachel" assistant leader wanted a taste of the flames of the phoenix that is Rachel right now
"Do you talk to your leader like that"

R: "Excuse ME, KAREN."

R: "Besides praying daily without fail, we faithfully completed all additional extra midnight prayers.
X even got up every other day at odd hours just to do the 'round the clock' prayer routine
I gave up completing 2 projects just to make sure cordination ran smoothly.
Did god not tell you all this before you prepared this punishment meeting?"

Even the Sarah "Insider Knowledge" Neo put her hand over her mouth.
The look on her face, I couldn't describe it to you.

R: "X is probably going to fail one or two O level subjects.
He supposed attach the youth group growth statistics chart to his poly admission is it?"

The leaders were dumbfounded. I didn't know if Ellen felt angry or anything else.
All her expression was was just 100% thoroughly shocked. She didn't say one word.

When you fire a gun, you don't expect the bullet to come back at you. But that day, it fucking did.

Then, I felt abit scared.
Suddenly got reminded of that night last week with Rachel.
It would have been a legit retalliation back at us.
But HENG AH. Apparently our leaders didn't pray enough for "god to tell them that secret" :p

R: "When was the last time ANY of you called us to pray for us, or even together with us?
It's all about praying for the new people, the church, the group. Are WE not the group, are WE not the church as well?"

Damn she stood up for me, & herself too of course. It felt SO good.
First time in my life I witness authority on the wrong side of the fence. My mind was blown.

R: "This meeting is over. Kindly go back, pray & reflect on this"

she's relentless. WTF did they do to her man?

There was no display of anger or any emotion. No one talked to each other.
Just solemn silence, maybe little tinge of awe as well.

Everyone left, group by group, starting with the leadership.
The rest in their factions/subgroups instead of the pair buddies (from here you could see who was truly closer to who)
The place was cleared in less than 5 minutes.

Guess everyone was too shocked to realize I didn't leave together with them

Secrets from an Angel of God
Back in Rachel's room.

X: "Zeh..wow...you...Wow..." before I could say anything else,
Her brave aura suddenly disappeared as she fell onto me, burying her face in my chest.

R: "X that was SO scary. I don't know what made me do that" Rach started crying

I hugged her & laughed
X: "it's ok, it's ok. it's over."
R: "really?"
X: "yeah it was incredible. mind blowing"
she sighed with relief as crying subsided

It felt like an infected pimple been popped. Or like a bomb has been diffused.
Don't know if those are good analogies at all but,
There was just this sense of absolute relief & peacefulness. The air seemed felt light & extra fresh.

I sat on Rach's bed with her as she took a deep breath.

X: "zeh, didn't know you like that de"
R: "heh there are many things you don't know about me" she said, still sniffing a little

Hmm? What does she mean?

Secrets from an Angel of God [cont.]
R: "hey, wanna talk?" the mood lightened

X: "Sure."

R: "Wait"

Rach got up, went outside and returned with a packets of our fav snack.
We both smiled at each other.

Heart to heart, we poured out our life stories to each other
It was probably the best conversation of my entire life. I will never forget it.

I don't think there's anything we didn't dare to say to each other that night.
Everything came out, as we munched on the *insert fav snack here*

R: "you remember that time I looked at you? right after Ellen baited you with Adelyn to attend the holiday meeting"

X: "HUH...OHH. OOHHH That. OMG haha. I almost forgot it liao"

R: "Yeah. You were so difficult to approach la. Don't want to say anything one"

X: "haha sorry la"

R: "well, even if you responded that text, I also didn't know how begin explaining all of this to you"

X: "eh wait, so..you knew? about everything? All along?"

R: "yeah.."

X: "Sarah told you?"

R: "nope. hehe"

X: "huh you stalk me ah?"

R: "I was concerned for you k" Rach looked into my eyes.

I peered away shyly. She let out a chuckle.

There it dawned on me. Outside of church stuff, most people don't really cared about me
They cared for me as a member. But Rach, she cared for me as a person. To a level which not even Sarah did.

X: "Wh..why though?"

R: "I guess, I see alot of myself in you.
You joined two years ago right? Sec 2 just like I did.

I was like you. quiet & introverted. Sarah has the talent of making friends with people like us.
She became my only friend. Since she brought me here, the church my only family

Once I picked up on the signs & patterns, I started to observe you.
I realized my story was about to repeat all over again.

The Adelyn bait I was talking about, it happened to me too
They would my relationship with Shawn as a control device. It took awhile to piece the puzzle together,
Everytime the wanted something out of me, they became very hands off - was given more privacy with Shawn
and when they didnt....

In some ways it was worse for you coz you didn't get to be with Adelyn
But, being with Shawn didn't exactly do much for me either."

My face might have changed a little when she touched on this subject

R: "You still, think about....her?"
X: "Not really, but, some of it is still in there"
R: "yeah, I get you"
X: "go on zeh"

R: "Along the way, I started to doubt their care for me. Only did if they needed me to attend stuff.
They brought the same mess to you as they did to me.

Though I have to say, I don't think they're evil la, Just not the holy saints we think them to be.
They're just like you & me, people with bias, favorites, good days, bad days.
They pressure us ontop pastor also pressure them.

I don't think they're out to destroy us, but not really here to lift us up all the time either.
有好有坏 . But sometimes they really 太过分 lor"

All her analysis made so much sense. Actually, I probably knew it too, just that I didn't dare think it?

God did answer my prayer after all. Sent me an angel to reveal the truth.
A shocking truth, but the truth does really set you...free

"Wah, leaders are also human hor, not saints. Wonder if they secretly sext too :D"

R: "I know what it's like to be hurting, confused & guilty. And the burden when you blame it all on yourself
To feel alone while you're surrounded by so many supposedly warm people.
You see them 2-3 times a week but they're always so far away."

R: "I didn't want you to go through what I did in my O level year" Rach held my hand

R: "That feeling where you need someone close, someone real, that's only normal right?
What's wrong with that. You get shamed & blamed for it.
I don't want you to feel alone like I did. I had to stop another me from happening.
But looks like I was still a little too late. Sorry X, I realy didn't know how to get to you"

X: "No prob la zeh, I know I'm hard to talk to"

R: "So, What's the next step for you?"

X: "Dunno. But I know won't be as try hard anymore
Besides, Adelyn's so obviously god's chosen one la. I just wasn't good enough"

R: "Not to me" she looked into my eyes.

We embraced each other tight, my head & face lying on her shoulders

X: "Zeh, after today, will we be..kicked out?"

R: "Don't think so, they won't want membership statistics to decrease, though I also can't predict what's gonna happen."

R: "But I do know, from today" she placed her hand on my thigh, & gazed at me again

"Things are gonna change"

I didn't know what that meant, but the tone of her voice made my heart start to beat faster.

asean12345
15-10-2020, 05:05 PM
Why it feel like joining gang?

May I ask whether this is protestant church or Catholic church?

BK4ever
15-10-2020, 06:54 PM
thanks for this nice story, please continue sharing ts.

wattonhenry
15-10-2020, 08:39 PM
Semj- MORE MORE MORE please!

semj
19-10-2020, 01:13 AM
R: "But I do know, from today" she placed her hand on my thigh, & gazed at me again
"Things are gonna change"
I didn't know what that meant, but the tone of her voice made my heart start to beat faster.

Secrets from an Angel of God Pt2
X: "Err huh" I questioned as Rach drew closer towards me. That familiar shampoo smell filled my nose again

Could still see the years of years of confusion & injustice she endured in her eyes.
Although her outburst against the leaders soothed many things, there was still much unresolved feelings inside of her.

R: "X, what's done is done. we've been through so much & lost so much.
Even if we don't get kicked out,
I don't think we've got a place back with them anymore"

X: "You gonna leave?"

R: "I don't know but,"

R: "What I know for sure is.." her eyes shifted slightly downwards, looking at my lips

"I don't really care anymore."

She leaned fowrard, grabbing my lips with hers & wrapped her hands around my neck.

My natural reaction was to gently pull her away.

X: "Huh..zeh, what..uhm.." my heart beating at top speed

R: "Sorry X, sorry! you..uhm..don't...uhm.."
R: "sorry..I was being too.."

X: "Nono zeh, just I.. I..didn't expect that.."

She released her grip on me

R: "You still..have feelings for Adelyn?"

X: "Not anymore"

R: "X, that night.."

We finally talked about that fateful night

X: "Yeah uhm, I don't remember much really"

R: "Me neither..
Did you regret it?"

X: "don't know..it just happened
but..it felt really good to be close to you zeh, honest"

R: "Same here"

Rach showed me a text she received

"Just put God first and serve him with all your heart. Your reward will come"

R: 'X, we put god first didn't we."

X: "Yeah, think it's fair to say we did. But we got punished instead"

R: "Well, Ellen didn't say we wouldn't get punished. But she did say 'your reward will come'.."
"My reward is long overdue. What about you" that frustration in her voice.

Before I could answer, Rach climbed on me, held my face with both her hands & put her tongue straight into my mouth
I didn't resist this time round.
Held on to her waist & just sat there, didn't know what to do or react.

She then suddenly pulled away "hang on"

X: "Yeah, I uhm, probably this isn't a good idea right now"

R: "No, wait"

R: "X," she showed me something on her screen again

R: "do you you remember...."

"_RaaaaChel_?"

FUCK. MOTHERFUCKING MOTHERFUCK. IT WAS HER.

[for easy reference, here's the chat again (https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=20263404&postcount=45)]

The mood changed - we were transported back to the feeling & vibe of that chat that morning.

X: "OH MY"

R: "You knew all along didn't you"

X: "I was half guessing, but didn't dare to assume"

R: "Yeah, but what made you guess"

X: "You?"

R: "Sentosa"
X: "Sentosa"

We both laughed.

X: "eh what was going through your mind har? why u use Rachel"

R: "No one expects you to use real name ma. Plus Rachel's a common name
Who knew sentosa would go & ruin my cover"

X: "haha. didn't expect you turned online too"

R: "Eyy not all the time hor. Just whenver loneliness got too much to take. You do every night is it? :p"

X: "What! no la. ok maybe..the first week, yes"

R: "you didn't meet any though"

X: "Didn't dare"

R: "so I was your..first in real life"

X: "yeah"

R: "same.."

R: "So, Dumbboy92."

X: "ahahahaha!"

R: "you wanna...finally make that convo a reality?"

"there are many things you don't know about me." No shit! :D

HOLY S...I was nervous, but acted cool

X: "err...Sure, Miss Rachel"

R: "I go on heater ;)"

Since she dare play, that notion rubbed off on me & made me play back

X: "If I remember correctly hor, that convo didn't start there" she was just about to turn the door knob, but stopped

She gave me a puzzled look

X: "Let's go all the way from the very start shall we?"

Her face: "OMG"

We went to her laptop, spent a couple of minutes traced back that old chat

X: "You were sitting here that day?"

R: "yep"

X: "wanna show me how wet you were?"

R: "OH MY GOD HAHAHA"

X: "RACH RACH" I pointed to a specific part of the convo as I was skimming through it

"ram me deep"

X: "ahahahahahaha"

R: "OIIIII!! "she slapped my arm & giggled

But then.

Her expression suddenly turned super serious.

If you've ever been on those amusement park rides,
The ones where they bring you high & suddenly drop you.
That's what the change in the atmosphere felt like.
Incredibly drastically in a very short period of time.

That look she gave me.. (again, nothing I've ever seen before)
I guess you could call that a "CFM Look'? Not a naughty playful one, but a intensely serious one.

That look. It kinda murdered whatever's left of the old holy guai kia X.
My heart pace shot through the roof. My lips were dry. Breathing became irregular.

She stood up, rested her back against her computer desk, pulled me close & started kissing me all over.

Everything was racing around me. I couldn't focus. I just kept trying to swallow my saliva.
Still stunned, I just stood there. Felt her tongue traveling across my neck

While she began to undressed herself & me - I finally understood
This was her way of 'claiming her reward'. Her revenge. Compensation for her years of pain, confusion & emptiness.

As she was removing her panties - the final piece of clothing left on any of us,
I didn't dare look. Well at least, that's what my 'upbringing' was telling me.
But somehow, my eyes were firmly fixated on the fair silky body that was in front of me.

Everything inside me was saying "LOOK AWAY THIS IS WRONG"
But i couldn't move my face nor my eyes away.

Away from her long hair flowing down behind her back & down her arms.
Away from her small but beautifully framed boobs.
From her slender waist, flat stomach,
Slim forearms & bony wrists

Her delicate fingers pulling her panties down her absolutely delicious thighs

Rach then grabbed the back of my head, guiding my face down to her neck, rubbing it against my lips.
I followed her lead & started kissing on it.
Once she ensured my reciprocation, she took her right hand off,
franctically groping around her desk drawer searching for something.

I heard the shuffling sounds towards my left stop.
She took out a condom & ripped open the packet.

Damn, she planned for this to happen? Or at least, had the intention for this to happen?

That was the moment I realized I was going to have sex.
(Okay, technically, I already had, but considering the circumstances & state that took place,
this felt like my actual first time.)

She then spent a frustrating 20-30secs trying to get that piece of rubber on me.
(I was already rock hard & dripping precum many moments ago when she started kissing me)

After successfully putting the cap on me, she propped herself up onto the table, spreading her legs.

https://sexpositions.club/wp-content/uploads/2019/06/15_20.png
something like this, just that the table not so long - her back was against the wall, legs were spread out instead, with her hands on my butt

I wanted it. but my nervousness kept trying to avoid what was oncoming:

X: "www..what about shower?" I tried in vain to delay

R: "Mmmhh" she let out an "annoyed sound", looked at me straight with a final deadly CFMN (come fuck me NOW)

I broke. Gave in to the horniness inside of me.

"Ahhhhhh" she gasped, with face tensing up as my dick thrusted inside

X + R: "aauuuhh....aaoohhhh" semi-loud moans came out of both our mouths.

Her hands on my butt, urging me to go faster & faster
Pulling on my hips with greater increasing speed

The sturdy wooden desk she was on echoed our pleasures, gently slamming against the wall behind with each insertion I made

I didn't last long. At all. neither did she. Both our bodies tensed as I held her tight
I must have shot at least ten times into the condom while her pussy contracted around my dick.

Her back was resting on the blue wall behind the desk, while my left arm rested on the desk, the other half on her.
We stayed on the desk for awhile, recovering from the intense orgasm we just had.

JizFries
19-10-2020, 02:28 AM
Why it feel like joining gang?

May I ask whether this is protestant church or Catholic church?

Don't think is the Christian denominations, is more purely what church this happen.. I actually also kena the same thing when I was in one of the megachurches in Singapore when I was younger (the one that was constantly on the news de).. Most churches not so crazy one...

diputs1269
20-10-2020, 12:39 AM
Nice bonk, cheers!

semj
20-10-2020, 09:53 AM
Secrets from Angel pt2 [cont.]
It wasn't just the pleasure, but the feeling of freedom it brought.
This time, I. We. remebered every single thing.
Both in control of ourselves - no more autopilot. We did everything we did intentfully & intetnionally
That night, we fucked each others brains out.

I released my grip on her, slowly pulling out

R: "You ok?" she asked

X: "Yeah"
"You?"

R: "More than ok"

R: "That was, crazy"

X: "Yeah" which was all i could say, still dazed from the whole experience

We hugged & kissed again for a brief while.

My mind started to gather itself.
I was removing the CD & wiping up, she got down from the table & stroked my forearm
R: "You..still in the mood for shower?"

X: "Sure"

Her face lit up

R: "We finally got to keep each other company" she winked at me

Our hands explored each other's body as we soaped each other up
There it was, the source of that shampoo scent..

Towelled off in front of the mirror. Hugged her in my arms while she blew dry her hair.
My hardon (which didn't go away since the first round started) was pressing against her butt.
Could feel the warmth from coming from her body. Or was it from mine? Both i guess.
Even after that shower, our insides must have still been burning from the sex we had just now.

Went back to her room.

Making a Sinner Pt2
This scene was one of the strongest memories of her house.
Her silky baby blue bed sheets, the dim lighting permeating the room from her cute girly table lamps
Further accompanied & beautified by the unassuming 'home made disco lights' that is her laptop screensaver
and the chinese pop songs that were playing on it

Once again, seated on her bed, she was stroking my hard dick, touching it, feeling it's shape & texture.
I was busy too, gently exploring what her soft breasts felt like

R: "Wow, hehe" she exclaimed while staring fascinated at my erection

She stood up & went to drawer again. I knew what was up

We found ourselves in doggy this time round.
So far, it was mostly about feeling of closeness & intimacy,
but looking at her slim figure & perky butt from behind,
going in & out of her pussy - made me knew what horny truly meant

Soon I was ramming her hard, slapping my pelvis against her butt
She was on her elbows squirming, occasionally adjusting herself, tucking her hair behind her ears
I must have hit a right angle or spot:

R: "ughhhhHHHH X!"

Frightened, I slowed down immediately

X: "Zeh you o..." before I could finish

R: "DON'T STOP!!!"

I resumed the pace & velocity back to it's original, the sound of flesh smacking filled the room once more

R: "Ughhhhhhhhh X!!!! FUCK!!!!!"

I never heard her say that word before, much less filled with passion & pleasure
That sent me on a path of no return. In a couple more thrusts, I hugged on to her waist & unleashed my second volley of the night.

Lying there, staring at the ceiling. The dancing screensaver lights imitating a vibrant night sky.
Just enjoying resting in each other's company.

After an eternity of being mesmerized by the whole feeling
She broke the silence: "You know"

R: "They're gonna stone us both to death"

X: "Hahaha yeah. I'm officially a sinner now."

R: "No la you innocent boy boy."

X: "Yup ok. Innocent & blessed." I pecked her on the cheek

R: "Sinner? Innocent? Blessed?"

X: "All three of them I guess"

X: "You know zeh. The past year, I did all the right things, but everything went wrong.
This is the gravest sin I've ever committed, but everything feels so right"
"Like...you are the angel god has sent to comfort me"

R: 'wah lao so er xin can, don't want talk to you liao' Rach tried to climb off the bed

For the first time, I took my own initiative & pulled her back

X: "Don't go zeh, I..want you here"

She fell down back, seated sideways onto my lap, looked at me, somewhat suprised at my act of boldness

position something like this
https://qph.fs.quoracdn.net/main-qimg-d61315588aaad48c2d933b08b41dbcba

R: 'wah..someone finally has an opinion, dare to say what is in his heart
长大 le. become man liao lor' she said, looking at me"

After a few secs, I felt some liquid flowing at my thighs

Though no longer virgin but still inexperienced, I looked down to check what that was
Touched the watery substance. Noticed it was a little sticky..like diluted glue or something

R: "Haha...X..."

R: "I'm now wetter than I was that morning during chat" she planted kiss over my face, neck, chest

She then pushed herself up & mounted onto my dick.

I held her thighs, stopping her before she could go all the way in

X: "wait zeh! safety first? I damn scared since that day"

R: "Yeah you're right. sorry, don't know what came over me"
Yeah Rach, so horny hmm?

This time I went to the drawer, she tagged along behind.
While reaching for the condom, I saw a silver necklace sloppily stored in it.
I gave it a slight glance, but paid no attention.
Rach saw it too. Immediately took it & threw it in the bin.

X: "Err what was that?"

R: "Nth. Something Shawn gave me years ago. forgot I still had it"

Being reminded of Shawn, I started to feel bad. Though we stopped talking for many many months now..
but damn, I was fucking the girl of the first best friend I met in church.

Rach prodded me back onto the bed.

R: "It doesn't mean anything to me anymore. Like you & Adelyn, some residue bound to be still in there, but not much left really"

X: "zeh...so what are we?"

R: "I have no idea either..but we don't have to define or label things all the time do we?
All I know is we have something special now. I like sharing this with you. Don't you feel the same?"

X: "Yeah, you described it perfectly"

She was obviously still dripping wet, while I softened a little bit already

R: "Weii don't let that ruin the mood la"

Sitting back down on me:

I have no idea how to describe this position, so a graphic will help
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/men-shealth-hotseat-1581102043.jpg

She grinded her buttcheeks against my softening hardon, bringing it back to life again.
my 'Shawn-guilt' turned into a shot of forbidden ecstasy.

She mounted onto me, & started to fuck my dick.
I was carressing her all over - slim tummy, waist, thighs, arms, boobs, while kissing her back & neck

We last much longer this round, but she got wetter & wetter. That slippery feeling, although through a piece of rubber,
still felt AMAZING.

X: "ZEHH....ZEHH....ZEHH.....UGHHH" our bodies heated up & starting sweating

R: "Ohhhh X....Ohhhh....X......" she continously bounced on me, not showing one sign of tiredness. She just kept

going,

and going

and going.

R: "hhhhh hhhhh hhhhh" huffing & breathing out heavily every time she slammed down onto my dick

X: "ZEHH...FEELS SO GOOD"

After some minutes of non-stop in & and out in & out, I felt her fingers pinch tight on my legs

R: "Errrgggg X......gonna CUM"

X: "WAIT"

I grabbed her legs with mine, my left hand on her chest, my right on her tummy, held her & took over the thrusting

Her head fell backwards onto my shoulder as her body started trembling.
Our groins were drenched in her juices. Her pussy violently spasmed around my dick

X: "FUCCCKKKKK!" I came hard as well, just a couple of seconds after she did.

We lay down yet again, sweaty & satisfied.
She clung on to me, resting her face on my chest. I was stroking her head

X: "You know, this isn't the first time i uhh.. tio kan so hard in this room"

R: "Huh what?? thought you said i was your first?
you brought someone into my room & had sex with her??"

X: "no la..the first time I tio kan by Ellen ma! that night in this very room"

R: "AAHAHAHAHAH WTF LA X." she slapped my chest

R: "eh, eh if she kan you you will accept?"

X: "EWWW NO"

We both laughed & kissed

X: "zeh.." i looked into her eyes
"feels so good to have someone "give a fuck" about me"

R: "awwww"

X: "literally.."

R: "Stop with the puns laaa dumbboy"

we drifted into more random bedtime chats till fell asleep, snuggling under her blankets

diputs1269
20-10-2020, 04:29 PM
Wow self blessed unholy or holey union, cheers!

Tennasee
20-10-2020, 05:13 PM
Very nice update bro, please continue!

Steventan
21-10-2020, 07:07 AM
Nice write up. Do continue with the updates.

obof
21-10-2020, 04:10 PM
Nicely written. Please continue bro :)

semj
22-10-2020, 10:58 AM
Wow self blessed unholy or holey union, cheers!

'holey union' 😂😂😂

semj
22-10-2020, 10:59 AM
Cooldown
Ever since that legendary meeting, the culture changed quite abit. There was more welfare towards the members.
Damage control too: more re-structuring which now emphasizing 'balanced lifestyle'.
Of course god is still #1, but now 'god will always wants the best for you so take care of your studies too'

To add a finishing touch to the PR,
Group study meetings & free tuition from older members to younger members were integrated into weekly activities.
Members encouraged to ask thier friends & classmates to join our study groups :rolleyes:

To be fair, things became much much less pretentious & the vibe lightened up.
Which actually helped the condition of the group really. Less tension, everyone was happier,
ironically fostering better relations than all the systems & strategies they have been trying out.
In the past, people were joining by the dozens, leaving by the dozens.
Now they were joining slow but steady.
Don't know how many newbies back then were scared away by the culture of fear & control.

Ellen never did confront us for that meeting. The leaderships attitude just quietly changed, became less high handed.
Eventually Ellen & Karen stepped down & transferred out.
2nd assistant leader Adam (who was way more chilled) took place

Sarah got together with guy from another group & transferred out too.
She became a group leader as well later on.

The lax approach did open doors for more secretive activities to take place in the following years
Perhaps the old ways had it's point & logic too.

But well, as saying goes, you can't have the best of both worlds ;)

Secrets WITH an Angel of God
We weren't exactly bf gf. It was different. unique.
Whatever it was, Rach did really feel like an angel sent to be by my side.

We started to have secret moments together.
Dinners, movie, super & just general go out gai gai (dates).

This was kept strictly between us, we told absolutely no one.
Around church people, we acted accordingly.
As we were still 'pair buddy', it made it easier to cover things.

She was no longer lonely, I was no longer the naive pushover.
I learnt alot from Rach, and also from my own pains.

Though it started off emotional, we also acquired taste for physical pleasure with each other.
We didn't fuck ALL the time, it wasn't to that extreme, but whenever things happened, it happened.

'Growing Up'
As foretold, our group grew fast. Lyn's star power still strong.
She managed to fill the growth quota that year by Sept hols.
So much so that no briefing, prep & gearing up happened leading to christmas.

With a slew of the new sec 3s appeared, our group expanded.
Lyn was now heading the new big girl group she managed to get in.

These girls came in as a group of classmates & schoolmates.
They brought in such lively energy. Just had this very strong synergy & spark among them.

Matt took the rest of the youths from our original group.
Adam took the super older members under 'young adult transition' - preparing for them to transfer to adult group
While he oversaw all of the three

Since we were the 'dangerous members with a history', and were peers to Adelyn,
we were put under her group. I guess that's the best place for us too.
She didn't "leader" us around, treated us with respect. (think she also scared of Rach haha)

We knew how things worked, but decided to just be silent players - not interfere too much with things.
Weren't interested in status & leadership position either.
Still, we already had tonnes of experience in our bags. It was our turn to become laojiaos.
Quietly in our little secret corner, watching the next generation come in..

Qwertys
22-10-2020, 04:42 PM
Like your story, nice share bro :)

semj
23-10-2020, 02:31 AM
Quietly in our little secret corner, watching the next generation come in....

Faith's Bday Chalet
Faith. Netball player, abit tan, not slender. Very slightly "meaty" - more accurately sporty firm, fit type

Sophia. Faith's BFF. Chioest among them, hot slim body.
A bit stuck up, like don't really want to come to church, felt it was beneath her type. She was there just to accompany Faith

Peishan. The averagest average girl. Average body, not fat, not slender like Rach.
Average face, not ugly but not stunning. Average personality. Plainest Jane.

Chloe. Cute petite, girl-iest girl possible. Very adorable voice & personality that makes everyone around her love her.

And also many others, but these 4 girls were the most tightly knit.

They were from neighbourhood school, just like all of us were.
Mid-low income/status chinese speaking families.

The holiday mood was building. Finally, thanks to Lyn,
a year end period that we can actually kick back, relax & enjoy.

The new girls organized a chalet for Faith's bday. They were BBQ-ing, going around chatting, laughing, being crazy.
It was honestly great. Never felt such genuine liveliness & fun in any group event, formal or informal before.

Around 9 plus, Lyn emceed the cake cutting, said a prayer for Faith then called it an early night for herself

Adelyn: "I gg off le. You girls stay safe and be responsible for yourselves ok?
have fun but don't forget about holiness too. Love you all. Happy bday Faith!"

The dynamics here between Lyn & her members was more like what it was with our old subgroup (Shawn/Rach/Jeremy/Sarah/Lyn/Me)
Quite free up, can speak your mind (though tactfully la) no need to report, here report there.
She gave her members quite alot of freedom

She walked off into the distance on her phone "Dear, I just left, can be there in....."
Leaving Me, Rach, a few misc members & the new girls behind.

In church settings, Me & Rach kept a clever distance so no one knew what was going on between us

Faith: "da jie 走了. So early la. hais sadded"
Peishan: "ya why she abandon us :("
Chloe: "haiyoh never hear meh she going to meet her dearie mahh"
Faith: "so we are less dear la"
PS: "of cuz. ppl got BF lehh"
Faith: "eeee dicks before chicks lor"
Chloe: "eeii Faith watch ur mouth can"
Sophia finally spoke: "if you got dick you also leave liao"
Faith smacked Soph: "OI 你 HOR. Hai okok sorry I said that. I started it. But stop it liao ok"

Rach & I just stood there quietly.
(To be honest, I was casually checking out Faith's body. She not super chio, but her netball tan figure was attracting my eyes)

Then, they turned towards us, saying in unison
"Wei, you all cannot abandon us too ok?"

I turned to Rach "I'm abit tired also"

Chloe: "OEEEEEEI"
Faith: "Don't like that lehhh"

X: "Girls i'm actually kinda tired"

Faith: "Wah like that. we just join then you all 一个一个 want to siam us hor. We not welcome here ba..."

X: "You girls are really fun to be around. Lyn not here, I don't need to angkat or wayang
I promise this is from the bottom of my heart."

PS: "Then dun go la! Stay & have fun with us"

Faith: "Pls stay, bro X."
Chloe: "Pls stay bbbbbroooo X"
X: "Ya bro X don't leave us"
Chloe: "PLEASEEEEEEE BRO X"

X: "Don't call me bro la!"
they all burst out in laughter. Rach smiled & lightly shook her head

Faith: "Ok la you tired you go back room rest first. We finish food then we go back.
Peishan brought cards, later we come back we play big2 ok?"

X: "Alright then, I'll go take a short rest first"

Faith: "Woooooo you steady la"

Less than 10 steps towards the room, I heard in the background

Faith: "NO ICE LIAO. Eh Soph you go room help me take can?"

JonesKnows
23-10-2020, 10:55 AM
Thanks for nice story :)

WattEnergy
23-10-2020, 02:52 PM
Good share, hope to read more.

semj
27-10-2020, 01:34 AM
Faith's Bday Chalet (cont.)
Less than 10 steps towards the room, I heard in the background

Faith: "NO ICE LIAO. Eh Soph you go room help me take can?"
Rach: "I'll go get it"
Faith: "Wahhh thanks Rach jie!! muacks"

The BBQ area was a good 5-7 minute away from the room.
Once out of sight, I slowed my pace - Rach caught up

Rach: "Those girls, heh"
X: "Yeah, never seen anything quite like them"

Rach: "You like right"
X: "Huh. What"

Rach: "It's ok, you can tell me. You know I like total honesty & no fakeness.
Besides, Not like I your GF or what"

X: "Jealous?"

Rach: "Ur head la."

X: "No lor, they not that chio also"

Rach: "But then, Faith body like quite solid hor" she said sarcastically but playful

Rach Rach, always know me so well.

Rach: "Although i think, Chloe's cuteness makes her outshine everyone else.."

Rach Rach, know me TOO well.
I just kept quiet, didn't say anything.

Just to explain. We stuck to the 'we're not BF GF" philosophy. We were super transparent towards each other.
There was no tension, no pretense, no secrets. I could say anything to her, and she anything to me
I'll never meet anyone like Rach again. She was a TRUE TRUE friend? Human being? Person? towards me.

We were reaching the room, still in conversation

Rach: "X. Shoot shag marry?"

X: "errr, there's quite a few girls leh"

Rach: "The 3 noisiest ones lo"
Rach: "Though I won't mind you giving a good one time to Sophia just to wipe that guai lan look off her face"

X: "Rach! what the hell??"

Rach: "AHAHAHAHAA, Just venting la. Don't like her face"

X: "hey, everyone has their story remember? She could be another me or you"

Rach backed down: "yeah..you're right"

Rach: "but, but, something just tells me she's just a spoiled brat la"
Rach: "okok, i won't judge anymore", Rach said as she opened the door to the room.

We walked into the big comfy chalet room

Rach: "So, never answer, shoot shag marry?"

X: "yohh why u keep asking? Shag you & shoot inside you then you know"

Rach pulled me towards her: "You wanna do that?"

X: "Aha Rach, what's up la"

Rach: "Uhm..Horny.." she broke eye contact with me

All that energy & flirting from the new girls just now must have rubbed off on her.

X: "Wow, ok"

She pushed me against the wall & pressed her body on mine

X: "Wei! later any of them come in how. Besides, they waiting for you to bring the ice"

Rach: "Quickie?"

X: "Looking at your face, there isn't gonna be any quickie"

Rach: "AHAHAHAHAH" she pushed herself off me

X: "We find a way later la ok. Just make excuse, then we cab back to your place. Now we settle the ice first"

Rach: "MMmmmm dun wan" Rach became playful

X: "Then what la??"

Rach: "Sure...i'm not your gf, nor am I the possessive type. But you still are my special Dumbboy92.
I want first in queue to have you before I'm willing to share with anyone else tonight"

X: "Rach aiyo what crazy you talking? Siao already ah. I'm not gonna fuck them"

Rach: "Yes, yes, sure. but how you know they won't fuck you?"

X: "Oeeii, it's nothing gonna happen la. They still sec 3 leh"

X: "Also, they're Lyn's ginnas (our internal joke for people Lyn brings in, since Ellen refer to them as 'children of god')
I already let go of the Adelyn thing long time ago. I not gonna touch her people.
What, to get back at her meh? You know I'm not this type of person"

Rach: "Mmmm!...Sounds like a plan ;)"

X: "RACH! WTF!"

Rach: "AHAHAHA SRY LA. Horny la.. Sot my brain liao"

As we were having this back & forth, a crazy huge downpour suddenly came out of nowhere.

Rach showed me the text from Faith:

Faith (Text Msg): "Rach jie, looks like we'd be stuck here for a while. We do have 2 umbrellas in the room, but the rain so big, no point la.
Will still get drenched anyway. No need come fetch us, we just wait for rain to stop, then we'll go back to the room ok?"

Rach: "Hehh. my prayers answered", Rach dragged me into the bathroom, locked the door.

We kissed for a bit, & got undressed.

Rach: "We try something different tonight?"

X: "?"

The bathroom counter was pretty short, Rach sat ontop it then signalled to me

X: "Eh WAIT. No condom" I was about to turn to open the toilet door

Rach shook her head, then signalled to me again

X: "Huh?" I didn't understand her gestures

She then stuck out her tongue, moved it up & down once or twice.

My eyes widened.

I never done it before, err..why not?

I knelt down infront of her: "hey, i don't know what i'm doing ok"

Rach: "me neither haha. just try la"

I began softly kissing her shaved wet pussy lips.

"ahhh" she started with a very soft moan
and whispered: "damn exciting"

I explored more, started using tongue. It was a weird feeling & taste, but I just went for it

Soon I was licking her vigourously & anyhow-ly - her volume went beyond what I've heard before
With the weather outside providing her a perfect cover, she starting screaming

Rach: "AOOHHHHHHHHH FUCKING HELL FUCK"

Outside was filled with thunder & splattering rain sounds, inside the bathroom was filled with..'Rachel sounds'

She was thrashing around all over the counter

X: "wei zeh we change somewhere else la, wait you injure yourself"

Rach: "DON'T BREAK THE RHYTHMN!!", she forcefully pressed my face back onto her pussy, grinding against it.

Rach: "FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK"

Instincitvely, I just grabbed a random part of her pussy between my lips &
started sucking

"AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH" Rach screamed out at the top of her lungs, arched her back as I felt gooey juice ooze out from her vagina.

She subsided on the counter, breathing heavily

X: "You ok"

she nodded her head in ecstasy, eyes half closed

I went to the sink to wash & gargle for a good 3 mins

Rach stood up and hugged my arm "Thanks X"

Rach: "Let's...try MORE new things tonight?"

She gently slapped my hardon, guided me to sit on the edge of the bathtub.
Like I did for her, she knelt down & started to explore my dick with her mouth. I was stroking her hair, shoulders arms & chest

She tried to suck on it like i did with her

X: "Owwww"

Rach: "sorry sorry"

X: "its ok haha"

She eventually figured it's not actually sucking, but gliding my dick in & out of her mouth.
She tried a combination of that & also occasionally licking with her tongue.
I held on to her face, in much pleasure.

"Zeh I gonna cum soon" I gently tried to lift her face off my cock

"MMmmm" she denied, stopping my hands, continued the blowjob

X: "Zeh don't, not er xin meh"

She removed my cock from a mouth just for a second "I wanna try"
then immediately went back at it.

X: "don't la, later disgusting how"

she ignored me,
Hearing the sloshing sounds, feeling her saliva lubricating a slippery feeling, I couldn't hold back longer.
Feeling her lower lip rub against the underside of my dick while
at the same time my dickhead rubbed against her tongue
Cum started to pour out from my dick

X: "UGhhhhhhh"

I held her face as she held my arms

X: "ughhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" I shot into Rach's mouth

She slowly removed my cock out from her mouth, went to the sink & spat it out.
I washed up in the bathtub, then went to hug her

X: "I told you don't liao"

Rach: "It's ok, I told you i wanted to try"

X: "So how?

Rach: "Quite weird, musky musky taste. Mine leh?"

X: "Same haha"

Rach: "But it felt good to hear you enjoy it"

X: "SAME"

X: "HAHA"
Rach: "HAHA"

She didn't get dressed, opened the toilet door slightly, took a peek outside.

Rach: "Clear"

X: "Shen me clear"

Rach: "Lai la"

She took my hand, pulled me outside.

The thunderstorm was still raging, so was her hormones.

She went to her bag & took out a condom.

"Ayyy" I shook my head & smiled

(All our sexual encounter so far always minimum of two rounds, it was norm for us)

She smiled back too, looking at the bed on her right

X: "Not on Faith's bed omg"

Rach: "who ask her flirt with you"

X: "somebody say not jealous"

Rach: "hehe, not lor, but it's fun to make believe"

X: "Can don't her bed or not. We use chair la, or go back toilet"

Rach: "Nah uh. I want missionary"

She went back to the toilet, came back with a wad of toilet papers, covered the side of the bed with it

Rach: "I'll be careful, don't think i'll be as oozing wet as just now."

We ended up fucking on the edge of Faith's bed.
I was slightly distracted, trying to ensure not to mess up the bed and leave evidence,
but the whole scenario was too thrilling - it kept me hard & kept me thrusting
We weren't as loud as in the bathroom, but that round we still cummed pretty hard.

Washed up & got dressed.

We straightened all the sheets, dried up the bathtub (luckily there was dozens of toilet rolls in the counter cupboard)
Flush the wet papers down, Set everything in place & removed all evidence.
Once ready, it still took some 5 minutes for the rain to fully stop.

semj
27-10-2020, 01:37 AM
The New Girls
The girls came back in, we started playing cards.
Me & Rach kept playing every round while they rotated turns to shower.
Like a model parade for my eyes, they exited the bathroom one by one every round or two
with their home shorts, wet hair damping their tshirt's shoulder area.

Soph only joined in rounds when Faith was playing. Occasionally, Faith will leave PS+Chloe to play,
go one side to chat with Soph.

Besides Soph who was really closed up,
Rach bonded well with the girls. She really was just joking about being jealous of them.
I felt the same care (although not to my level) she showed me on them as well.

X: "Alright girls, almost going to 2 le." all other members have left an hour or two ago.

X: "Time for me to go, Rach jie can pei you all from here. Don't say we senior members abandon you again hor"

Faith: "Sleepover la. Steady then steady all the way"
Peishan: "ya kor X, sleepover la"

X: "Not appropriate la, I'm the only male left here"

Faith: "da jie won't mind one. Besides, not like some ah gou ah mao, it's you leh bro X. She sure ok de"

(girl, you don't know who i really am or what you're getting into.
I'm not aiming any of you, I don't want to either. Please don't create opportunities..)

Soph chimed in with her usual extra commentary:
"Yeah, da jie got one dick with her, we also have one dick here, fair mah.
Some more hers is one to one, personal pizza leh. Here we still need to share the slices"

Faith gave Sop a smack once again "Don't talk will die hor"

Faith: "sorry sorry! she's my BFF, when things happen she's always there de. Just that her mouth is like that one, dun care her"

I looked at Rach, hinting for her to say something

Faith immediately added "Don't believe, I call da jie right now ask, she sure say ok one"

X: "Eh don't, what time liao, still call ppl"
X: "k la k la, i stay ok?"

The girls were overjoyed.

"Sleepover" - yeah right. They were tired from the long night, all fell asleep less than one hour after making me stay.

I took a walk outside with Rach, 'catching some moonlight'

Rach: "If one day i'm no longer here..."

X: "You gonna leave?"

Rach: "No la, just saying. Wondering.."

Rach: "If one day i'm no longer here...
who will you target next"

X: "Still harping on this I see"

Rach: "Fun ma to discuss"

X: "haha, alright"

Rach: "What do you see?"

X: "huh?"

Rach: "This new situation & new people"

X: "What about them?"

Rach: "You know which of them wants you the most?"

X: "Dunno. They all so loud & vocal. Not shy de.
You tell me la, you're the girl here. You know them better"

Rach: "Dun tell you."

X: "Yeah fun ma to discuss" i rolled my eyes

Rach: "AHAHHAA. NAH UH Still not telling you"

X: "Why you acting all weird now. You leaving is it"

Rach: "No la. If i leaving i will tell you straight. Forget meh? Honesty, honesty.."

X: "Alright"

Rach: "So, will you fuck them if they wanted to?"

I looked at Rach with "are you serious..." face

Rach: "Let's say if i'm not here anymore la.
And also next year la, they O level liao, 16 liao. Just like you are right now"

X: "I don't know. I've never thought about that really."

X: "Why you so obssesed with this thing?"

Rach: "Just wondering"

Up next:

Church Camp
Nov hols, pre-christmas church camp...

BriyaniHouse
27-10-2020, 05:05 AM
Nice update TS, more please :)

Cash8877
27-10-2020, 08:07 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

semj
29-10-2020, 12:20 AM
Church Camp
Nov holidays. Pre-christmas church camp.
Church-wide initiative, but camps are allocated according to groups under the same pastor.

On our side, the aim of the camp didn't feel like it was for gearing up for christmas growth.
Lyn really really beat the quota to the ground & final KO-ed it.
The elite sister groups (sister as in related, not means all female) also brought in close to a hundred people.

Met Sarah there (Though she transferred out, her group was still under our pastor)
She was asst leader at this time.
We meet again, 过来人. Me & Rach had to double up our guard.

X: "Hi"

S: "Sup"

X: "How's everything"

S: "Not too bad, you"

X: "Things are quite different nowadays"

S: "Yep.."

X: "What's up with this camp"

S pulled me to one side: "Inside info."

X: "Just like the old days"

S: "Besides groups like mine who had poor growth, the rest of the camp actually..."

While the few odd groups with poor growth will get slightly different 'curriculum',
The camp itself was mostly training ground for those in leadership to run events. Not so much to hype the members.
Also potentially training for a senior leader (Bro Jeremiah) to promote to pastor.
He was the one in charge of the camp. pastor was totally hands off, didn't even appear once the whole camp

As senior members, we didn't have much rules.
Didn't have to follow schedule strictly, can choose the activities we wanted to opt out on.
Order Mac whenever we wanted etc. Allowed to roam the compound after 'lights out'.

Newer members had to follow a stricter regiment. Must follow timetable, eat the provided meals.
Me & Rach joined in some of the stuff with Faith & Co. But mostly just sit one side & chill.
As usual, they made things immensely fun & awesome.

Can't say the same for the elite groups. Even with the re-structing & laxing,
some of them stil held on to the old ways of holier than thou. Haughty arrogant assholes.

CMJL Pt1
The new girls only contact with more senior members were us, some from our old Ellen group (under Matt's now),
and at most, once or twice with the young adults on Adam's side.

Due to our 'special history', our groups under Lyn & Matt were above status quo in terms of laxness.
They didn't have to go through the BS we oldies did.

Now crossing paths with different groups, they were in for a taste of what it was like for us when we were new.

An analogy, it's basically a meeting between
"sheltered 名校 (elite schools) kids who never failed any subject before"
vs "the street tough neighbourhood school kids who don't get straight As on a daily basis"

The two elite 'chain' of groups, under senior leaders Charmaine & Junliang (CMJL).
Always favoured by pastor due to their crazy high growth rates.
Their group carries this high airs wherever they went.

The types never fail to pray before every meal, make conversations with bible verses kind of people.
Even the old guai kia X would have his work cut out for him if he had joined them instead.

CMJL members all had well to do background - rich kids, high flyers.
Heard one of their members, Thaddeus, just very slightly older than us,
drives his personal BMW to pick members to group meeting

Also this brings to mind. That time Matt got together with Lyn & transferred in to our group:
On our side Ellen announced Matt as a "member from elite group here to help our group grow"
On their side, Matt was a fallen angel. Seduced by Lyn & banished to our group.

That should give some background on why they look down on us.
Don't know if they intentionally pick on us coz of that, but there is reason to believe so.

Our new girls were genuinely open to learn more about the bible, culture, values & beliefs.
Just that less perfect england, not very compatible with chim biblical terminology.

Being from mid-low income, chinese mix english speaking families, they not the potato type, more singlish.
Opposed to the well presented international English standard at service every week,
Which was the general benchmark for all church & group related meetings & activities.

Attitude wise, they also more straightforward & candid.
Not refined table manners like in an expensive high class restaurant.

They got treated like barbarians.

During some bible story activity thing

Chloe: "OMG, how come god will react like that one. I mean i know they gay & all la but.."
(if remember correctly, was about the punishment of sodom)

Ignatius: "Chloe...Exodus 20:7.."

Chloe: "Huh shen me? wait wait, I finding the verse"

Thaddeus: "thou shalt not...."

Chloe: "Errr, chapter 20 hor"

Esther: "take the name of the Lord thy God in vain...." Esther rolled her eyes

That was just the tip of the iceberg.

It just got uglier
Esther: "You girls need to get your basics down asap.
Don't tell me your leader hasn't already assigned rudimentary bible studies to you?"
Ignatius: "Doesn't appear so Esther, I pray they would be raised righteously in holiness and divine wisdom"

Our girls speak singlish as mother tongue, but they are not illiterate.
Use big words think they don't know how to hear?

Sophia: "You all can memorize the whole bible sibei clever.
Next time go outside job interview also speak bible verse like this ok?"

Faith: "Soph don't, suan liao let it go ok"

Sophia: "Scared who?"

Ignatius: "Uhgh. Such CHRIST-LIKE behavior from Sister Adelyn's flock" poisonous sarcasm dripping from his words

Faith: "Sorry brother, anything come at us that's fine. Just speak your mind.
We know you are the role models here. we'll try to learn from you the best as we can.
But don't bring da jie into this please?"

Samuel: "She calls her...da jie??"

"ahahahahaha" they broke into laughter

The girls were red in the eyes but held back from crying out.

Me & Rach seated at the sidelines of that hall, just watching.

The leader incharge that activity went to get Adelyn & Charmaine

Lyn: "Hey girls, whats....whats" she noticed their teary eyes
Lyn: "...up..."

Faith: "Sorry Sis Lyn, we did terribly for this station. Felt like we let you down"

Even Lyn gave a confused look: Sis Lyn? Since when was that a thing?

Lyn: "It's alright girls. Just do your best"

"Adelyn" the leader in-charge of the activity called out

Lyn went off to a corner to speak with Charmaine.
Could see the way she walked, her side face profile, in much respect & abit of fear

CMJL - leaders among leaders, just one level below pastor's right & left hand man.
Overseeing probably close to 7-8 groups each, always expanding every few months.
They commanded quite the authority.

Could see Lyn wasn't too confident, struggling to keep it together.
She came back to us with a strong poker face while CMJL & members left the hall.

Faith to Sophia: "Please don't open ur mouth..please"
Chloe: "da jie, what..what they told you?"

Lyn: "It's nothing my dears. It's alright. Just learn as much as you can & not take things too hard.
Most importantly, have to enjoy yourselves ya?"

Girls: "yes da jie, we love you"

Lyn: "Love you girls too la"

semj
29-10-2020, 12:23 AM
CMJL Pt2
Damn suay, both our group frequently cross path in subsequent activities.

The insults just kept worsening with each interaction.
The carefree nature of our new girls really was a thorn in their flesh.

"Spiritually insensitive"

"Immature babies, fit only for milk and not the meat of the Word of God."

"You girls need to learn how to walk in the Fear of the Lord"

By the 2nd day, Sophia stormed off the camp.
"paiseh hor Faith, this is the only time I will pang seh you. I cannot tong already"
Faith looked distraught, but let Sophia go.

And comes the breaking point

Thaddeus: "There's a reason why our groups grow exponentially while others..."

Samuel: "Well now. 20 people in 3 months doesn't sound like 'growth' to me"

Esther: "Statistically, that's really not bad at all.
But, that's 20 people of THEIR calibre. Don't expect any sustained results"

Ignatius: "Exactly. Matthew 7:16"

Esther: "You will know a tree by it's fruits!"

Peishan: "I know our group styles are very different. But it's not fair to insinuate that Sis Lyn isn't dutiful.
It's not right to comment on what you don't actually see"

At the sidelines, I very buay song one of the elite members give that look
"Wah this girl can actually england, not bad, not bad"

Chloe kicked her chair back, making a loud the dragging sound, walked out of the hall.

Ironically, Faith who held Sophia back on so many occasions, became Sophia that moment.
She raised her voice "hey! I already told you don't play leader liao!"

Esther: "The Lord has shown me many things today. This camp is truly an eye opener.
Can't believe such members are allowed to exist"

Unfortunately, Chloe had just reached the entrance & heard this comment.
She covered her mouth with right hand, watery eyes reflecting the immense frown on her face beneath
My heart broke.

Ignatius: "I would think Matthew 13:29 would be an appropriate answer, Esther"

(Basically, they called us 'rubbish meant to be thrown away')

Esther: "Ahhhhh, you're very right, why didn't I think of that"

I held on to Rach's elbow: "Don't Rach, nothing constructive we can do.
It's not life or death la. Don't step into the spotlight.
We'll just be here for the girls if they need us." She was fuming

The same leader who handled our first conflict was conducting another thing at the right portion of the same hall
Of course she noticed the commotion walked over. Talked to current incharge.
Phones were taken out & calls were made.

CM+JL & Lyn arrived in the hall.

Junliang spoke to the two incharge, they went to shut the two entrances.

They talked openly infront of all us members, although at varying volumes.

Charmaine: "Lyn, that's not very encouraging behavior from your members. Are they doing fine with their walk with God?"
Lyn: "Sis C, I think i know how to take care of my members" Lyn snapped back

Then, their speaking volumes went pretty quiet, though i could still make out their conversation
Charmaine: "Lyn, I was once a young leader too. I know how difficult it is.
Some members are just simply less inclined to spirituality.
That's why those difficult cases are usually transferred out from my groups."

(Remember, Matthew was transferred out from Charmaine's group.)

Lyn became loud again: "Thank you VERY MUCH for that kind advice. I will keep that in mind."

Charmaine: "I don't mean. Lyn. I'm not referring to anyone in particular" tried to hush things back down

Charmaine: "Look Lyn, I admit different groups work in different ways.
No point to let this blow up. Not good for either you or me
Don't want to alert Bro Jeremiah about today, or even the previous time
I'll make sure this doesn't happen again."

Lyn: "Will do."

Samuel: "Matthew chapter 7 verse 6" he said aloud as they left
Charmaine patted Samuel's shoulder lightly, like saying "enough, enough"

Lucky the girls not around long enough to know bible verses well. And also too distracted to pay heed to that.
We did. Rach was ready to charge forward to go slap that guy

But we were also busy trying to calm down the girls.

Chloe ran back into the hall & hug me, crying.
Thaddeus, the last guy leaving the hall saw this. Gave me this STINK look.
Like as if what he just saw was Chloe putting my dick in her mouth or something.
It was just a hug :rolleyes: I really wish that moment I could literally show him what Chloe blowing me looked like.
Not that I wanted to Chloe to blow me, only just to disgust him till his mind shatters.

We handed the girls back to Lyn for dinner, went out walking for a breather.

Contemplation
While we had to conceal our relationship, we couldn't avoid each other the whole camp.
That would be suspicious too. So sometimes, we would just take strolls openly.

R: "Do you think there's others out there, like us?" (us referring to Me & Rach, not our slackness & the new girls)
X: "Probably. I also had my period of acting holy.
Just before you stuck that finger up to Ellen & changed the whole ball game."
R: "Apparently didn't manage to totally change everything"
X: "No shit.."

R: "Hmm what about..in CMJL groups?"
X: "THEM? Probably not. But hey you never know. The holier they act, maybe the more things they have to cover up?"
R: "Makes sense"

End Conflict, Last Day of Camp
Lyn, CMJL came to an agreement. Pulled strings & arranged our groups out of each other's schedules to minimize conflict

3rd final day, the camp became fun & wholesome again. Besides, it was the end of the heavy stuff.
Last day was more fun, bonding type activities. Sports, 'group co-operation' games etc.

The girls regained their vitality. The cheerful lively spirit that brightened everything was back again.

They aren't bad girls. Not as 'high crass' as CMJL's. Talk abit more rough. But their hearts were made of gold.
I loved them. Not in the way you're thinking right now. But as people. As individuals.
Each With their own unique life story.

Though, no life is truly complete without the desires of the flesh.
That afternoon, the sport attires, fbts, sexy bodies, hormones raging 360 around you, the sweat, energy,
the bonding, the togetherness, the laughter, were getting to me & Rach once again.

It reminded us or our own bonding activities as younger members (sentosa for example).
Our physical contact & closeness

That night, in our respective male / female sleeping compounds

yahooing
29-10-2020, 02:00 AM
Very nice story TS, thanks for sharing :)

tungsten
29-10-2020, 11:56 AM
U need some china wine and magic to cheer up in the camp.

kuphee
29-10-2020, 09:09 PM
Support nice story :)

semj
29-10-2020, 11:01 PM
Rachel's House

Nothing happened, we were bold but had a balance of limits too - No fucking in church events.

But that night was really torture, so much so that We took early leave from camp.
We both messaged Lyn seperately, then cabbed fly back to Rach's house.

X: "The girls gonna be so annoyed to find us missing tomorrow morning for the finale"
R: "No choice, I really cannot last the night"

Rach was so eager she couldn't even put the key in her door properly after 2-3 tries.
Locking door behind, she went straight into her room.
I followed along

X: "At least, shower?" I was at the room doorstep, she was already inside

She didn't reply

As I stepped past the door, she pulled my hand in & closed it.

X: "Rach, slow down abit yeah?"

R: "X please fuck me now"

X: "Got so kua zhang meh"

R: "Please..." she became a little frustrated

X: "I also 忍 the whole day already. I just need to catch a breath after all that rushing"

R: "Ok, sorry" she stood there just taking deep breaths

I stood infront of her & looked at her

X: "See? Feels better once you've calmed down abit"

R: "Yeah" she let out a smile

I brushed her hair away from her face, admiring her in her fbt & school class tshirt

X: "You're beautiful"

R: "I...." she blushed

Hugged her, started to kiss her neck.
Her dried sweat scent was actually pretty sweet & a huge turn on, but not as good tasting

X: "OK, uhm."

R: "What?"

X: "Honesty yeah"

R: "of course"

X: "Your sweat scent crazy turns me on, but it tastes terrible"

R: "Ahahaha, alright."
R: "Shower then"

X: "Nah" i turned her around & put her palms on her wall

https://zlovedoll.com/wp-content/uploads/2020/05/9.png

X: "Later" I pulled down her fbt & panties, not all the way, just enough for an opening.

Same with my shorts. Condom on, held on to her waist & entered her.
We had sex still clothed in camp attire.

"uuuuhhhh.....uhhhhhh......uhhhhhh......uhhhhh" we found a steady mid-pace rhythmn, one loud smack per every 4-5 thrusts

R: "finally.....ughh, this is so good"

We didn't have to do it furiously, the pent up sexuality we had did all the work for us
We were both physically tired but still very horny.
It would probably have looked like a half assed fuck, but it actually felt very very intense

I fondled her clothed breasts, caressing her naked waist from her half lifted shirt
She started to sweat abit, re-igniting more of her sweat scent. That drew me very close
I leaned my body onto hers, our sweat scented tshirts rubbing against each other

We never broke our slow & steady rhythm.
"Smack...light thrust, light thrust, light thrust"
"Smack!...light thrust, light thrust, light thrust"

She breathed heavily with occasional soft moans.
Then leaning her face & upper body against the wall, she held on to my fingers that were grabbing onto her waist

After a few minutes of pumping, I pressed her butt hard against my pelvis.
Unleashed shot after shot after shot.

Finished, but still inside her:
X: "ughhh fuck. that was so good" a little out of breath but really satisfied.

I took off the condom, wiped. Was still hard. I flung her onto her bed.
R: "hey ok, eh shower la. I just changed my sheets before camp started"

X: "Ok"

She got towels & brought along a packet of condom

As the warm water hit our bodies, Rach actually moaned

R: "ohhhhhhh, this is easily as good as the sex"
X: "hahah yeah" I hugged her as the water from the shower bathed & washed onto us.

After soaping & rinsing, we deep frenched, caressing each other all over
She took the towel just to quickly dry off just our privates area,
took the condom in her hands & looked at me

X: "yeah ok. good idea"

Strangely, this was the first time we fucked in shower.

Took awhile to find a comfortable position, but we ended up on this

https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/1-the-razor-edge-1598465444.jpg

There wasn't much strength or space to pump hard, I went for short but deep strokes
At the same time, feeling the wetness of our bodies sliding against each other.

When my legs got too tired, I would just stay inside her, sometimes wiggling it around
Mostly enjoying the sensation of my dick wrapped inside that sensual sauna.

Her pussy was really warm, i would even say hot.
Even more so marked by the contrast of her cool top body after showering.

Found some support by resting my elbows onto the wall, I resumed my short deep thrusts again
Occasionally stealing glances of her face, she was tired but enjoying it immensely
With her face breathing into my neck, her voice letting out soft moans of pleasure beside my ear.
I cummed inside again.

As usual, cleaned & towelled off. I accompanied her to dry her hair.
Random light kisses on her back, stroking her smooth skin.

We collapsed onto her bed with the fresh clean sheets, fell asleep instantly.

juzz
30-10-2020, 12:49 AM
Sibei solid story! 😋

xoxospare
30-10-2020, 02:11 PM
Very nice story TS, please keep going :)

wattonhenry
30-10-2020, 03:26 PM
Good additions

rezol
30-10-2020, 04:56 PM
Camping for more updates :D

otamay
31-10-2020, 09:14 PM
Sextisfied at last.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

semj
03-11-2020, 09:56 AM
Rushing Off

"Though it started off emotional, we also acquired taste for physical pleasure with each other (https://sbfsg.org/showpost.php?p=20282174&postcount=70)."

Church camp wasn't the only time we did the 'rush back to Rach's house' thing.

It even happened a few times after weekly service. (yes yes, forgive us Lord)
The rush & adrenaline that resulted made those rare sessions super super high & thrilling.

Higher the guilt, the greater the pleasure.

https://images.askmen.com/sex/sex_positions/five-new-positions-you-can-try-out-tonight_1432147723.jpg
X: "zeh...this feels so wrong" I whispered into her ears in that position

my heart was beating so hard, not from the sex, but from the rush & planning just moments ago
(due to adrenaline, it felt like it only took 3 minutes to get from church back to Rach's house)

Rach was low key 'sexting' me towards the end of service.
Having my guai kia residue, i tried to control the situation but, eventually
"Eve got Adam to eat of the forbidden fruit"

I agreed to rush off with her immediately once service ended

R: "so wrong and yet so good. I feel bad too but, god this feels fucking amazing X. I can't help myself"

X: "Me too" we continued feeding pleasure to each other's bodies till they were both satiated.

Of course, we kept that to a minimum. Only if it was really dire.
Also we did feel really bad about that type of session, after the hormones have been satisfied & the lust subsided.

The higher the pleasure, the deeper the guilt.
It works both ways i guess...

On a practical level, had to be strategic also. We couldn't be both rushing off after service all the time.
There were weeks where we had to test our tolerance. Just hold it in & hang out with the group after.

The weeks where none of us was horny was always a welcome situation.
It helped mix things up & keep from suspicion.

Quickly, Quicky
Year end usually jam pack with activities.
A week or two after camp, there was a concert event with international worship singers & bands coming to play for us.

My hazy failing memory keeps telling me it was held at Indoor Stadium.
But it could also be in another big concert like venue, or even just held in our church itself but with vastly exaggerated stage decoration.

All i know for sure was that
-The hype, the stage design & decor, the dazzling lightings was extraordinary. Plus there was even smoke machine
-International standard quality, felt like a pop concert, the songs were very nice, the whole feeling was thoroughly enjoyable
-Mood not as intense or serious as normal service, there was less or close to no sermon & preaching

Surprisingly, the night ended early too. (Many regular services were just intense & draining.) We all left very relaxed & refreshed.

Our hormones were attacking us yet again, but since the night is still young,
we decided to wayang & stayed behind for dinner.

Lyn: "Guys, Matt will be joining us for dinner"

F "Wah, nan de leh"

A few of Matt's group people tagged along too.

Matt: "Dear what do you wanna eat? I'll go buy for you"
Lyn: "aiyo no need la, I can go buy myself"
Matt: "Let me go buy, I'll just eat the same stall as you."
Lyn: "Uhm, I want fish n chips"
Matt: "ok, I'll order steak for myself, then we'll share half half each?"
Lyn: "Sure thanks so much!"

Matt got up from the table

Lyn: "eh dear, like that i go buy drinks then, i'll drink what you wanna drink"
Matt: "baby you choose, just get the same for me"

They both went off to buy

Chloe: "Eeeyerr so tian tian mi mi one"
PS: "Somebody even sweeter than you leh Chloe"
Chloe: "hanor"

We were seated at the corner-est seat. Rach looked at me

X: "What?" i said softly
R: "Nothing.." (means, something. she's asking me if i felt anything)
X: "Whatever"
R: "so sweet hor"
X: "Yes."
R: "Heh"

Rach then got up from the table & spoke loud enough so the girls could hear

R: "hey X what you want to eat? I go buy for you"

I nearly said "Fuck you la" out, but lucky i react in time

X: "eh Fffffff fish & chips"

R: "Ahaa? Really??" she let out a chuckle

R:" Like that hor, i order steak for myself..."

C+PS+F: "AAHAHAHAHAH Rach jie! what da hell laa"

The girls were laughing their asses off, and even joined in the fun

Chloe: "Kor X, what you wanna drink? I drink also same same like you"

When we were close to finishing our food, we looked at each other with the
"It's time to find an opening to escape" look.

C: "Eh guys, since today end so early, wanna go watch movie?"

"Yes! That's our chance, let Lyn entertain them today!" our eyes lit up as we looked at each other again
(of course we didn't say that out loud, but we knew what each other was thinking)

F: "Ya lor dajie, very precious to be able to spend time with you."

PS: "So rare that service end early today. Perfect suggestion from Chloe"

Matt: "apologies girls, I have something to tend to after this. We'll stay awhile more for dinner though, we could
even go get some dessert if you want"

Lyn: "you all go ahead first ba, i'll make it up to you again, promise"

wah lannn ehhh. spoil la. Girls don't arrow us pls, please just say you'll go on your own

In my head i was already trying to come up with excuses to slip out of this.
But..why stress? The professional was just seated beside me.
Rachel's horny brain never fails to find a way out for us to release.

juzz
04-11-2020, 12:44 AM
Thanks for the update 😊

semj
04-11-2020, 09:59 AM
Sibei solid story! 😋

Thanks to all for continual support & bro juzz for the very kind words.
Am working hard towards the finishing line!

Quickly Quickly (cont.)
Saw look on Rach's face. She's got a plan.

F: "Ya lor dajie, very precious to be able to spend time with you."

PS: "So rare that service end early today. Perfect suggestion from Chloe"

Matt: "apologies girls, I have something to tend to after this. We'll stay awhile more for dinner though, we could
even go get some dessert if you want"

Lyn: "you all go ahead first ba, i'll make it up to you again, promise"

C: "give abit of time also cannot...."

F: "Wah lao..always like that one. Why huh, you both going where after this?, we join you together lor"

PS: "Haha 3 bright & very noisy dian deng pao tagging along. Don't la wait she xian us hen fan, next time even
dinner also don't have liao"

C: "Suan liao la, no mood watch le"

PS: "Kor Matt see you made Chloe sad"

Matt: "What did i do??"

Chloe: "eh i suddenly craving dai dee again"

PS: "Fun right that night Faith's bday"

Chloe: "ya ya"

"NOOOO" I saw the look on Rach's face change. Damn what a curve ball

Girls: Rach jie...Kor X..

X: "errrrr"

PS: "you two abandon us during camp finale we haven't suan zhang. now is a good time to pay us back"

Chloe: "YA YA. You better don't abandon us like them"

F: "Ya lor, dajie & Kor Matt wanna er ren shi jie. you both got no excuse.
unless you say you both also wanna go pak tor"

ughh, blue balls. this night was perfect. relaxing service, early dinner,
then go back her place & have a nice fuck. now it's ruined

All these while, We kept our cover so well even the girls didn't suspect anything.
with that last line, we're trapped. had to prove that we weren't paktor-ing

R: "k la k la, you girls win"

PS: "Eh wait, where to go play ah"

(Ever since storming off from camp, there was abit of distance between the girls & Soph
Not a hostile one, just, she was very on off in joining us)

X: "How bout tonight, let Rach take care of all the apology? Use her place then
I wanna..go home rest"

C: "No!!!! You must come also. I don't care"

Since Chloe was so small sized, we managed to convice taxi uncle to squeeze all 5 of us in.
But end up, Chloe still sat on the front seat anyways.
All of us just couldn't help but pamper her.
It was a bumpy cab ride back to Rach's house. Her boob kept knocking into my arm. That didn't help AT ALL.

While we were playing big2, Rach texted me, stealth conversation

And so it happened

Chloe: "I need go pang jio"

I put on my oscar winning performance

X: "Chloe can faster? I let you go first, but my stomach's feeling really bad.
the sambal i had just now was way too oily"

Chloe "oh ok! I'll be quick!"

As Chloe entered the common toilet

R: "aiya, use my room toilet la"

X: "paiseh, thanks ah!" i rushed into her room toilet holding my stomach

After a couple of minutes, I heard from outside

R: "Girls my parents urgent ask me to video call them. I go my room first.
Don't come in hor. Plus don't make too much noise.
I prefer not to let them know i use the house for party this late at night"

PS: "okok, we understand"

R: "Thanks thanks"

Hiding in the toilet, i heard Rach's loud voice. She was saying it more for the girls to hear than me

R: "X!, can ask you a big favor. You pang sai finish already just stay in the toilet first.
I video calling my parents. Prefer not to let them know we partying till so late.
Plus suddenly see a guy walk out of my toilet also not good.
I'll knock once i'm done with the call"

Very smooth Rach, very smooth.

I heard her room door close & locked. Very gently opened the toilet door

R: "Quickly quickly!" she whispered intensely, running into the toilet with a condom packet

Everything from here on was whispers & very careful soft movements

X: "You damn smart, but also damn desperate"

R: "Fuck you you not horny meh. I dripping liao
Just now whole round i totally couldn't concentrate"

She entered the toilet & closed the door

Immediately stripped & started making out.

R: "It could have been a beautiful night"
X: "This is still better than nothing"
R: "fuck me hard X"
X: "you crazy? we have to be.."
R: "we're in here, hidden behind two doors. i think there's some leeway for noise. plus, I actually don't really care."

Also got infected by her fuck care attitude, I pounded her in standing doggy
Smacking echoed through the toilet.
Though i was quite afraid, it was equally thrilling the same time
Rach covered her mouth so tight. She was moaning & screaming like crazy underneath that

Wanting a more comfortable relaxed position, we found ourselves on the floor
https://drhollyrichmond.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/10/womensheath-silentsex-lazyman.jpg

It gave us deeper strokes & also was less noisy than doggy

She was humping me vigourously.
R: "X i want you to cum hard. Cum hard for me. Everytime i see you orgasm, it drives me crazy"

upon hearing that, i fucked back as well.

X: "aghhhh zeh feels so good, i'm realy close

R: "mmmm....cum for me babyyy"

I increased intensity & motion upon her command

X: "zehhh can't hold le.....uuohhhhhhhhhhh"

R: "ohh shiiiitttt...mmmmmmmmmmm.....mmmmmmmm.......mmmmmm m....mmmmm....mmmm..."
she moaned as if her pussy was savouring every shot i made into the condom

We stayed in that position, my dick still throbbing inside her for close to a minute after orgasm. She was gripping on to me like a koala, breathing hard as well.

After washing up, Rach exited first, then me shortly after.

The stomachache cover up was a perfect one.
Didn't expect my legs would go so jelly from the intense orgasm.

PS: "You ok Kor X? Stomachache That bad ah? Your legs are shaking"

X: "haha yeah, but all come out liao. i feel good already" (;))

C: "Agree! after pangsai always feel very shuang de"

F: "Chloe! What da hell??"

C: "Ahahhaah. zhen de mahh"

PS: "Rach jie, your parents talk to you so much ah"

R: "I rarely get to talk to them..."

F: "Kor X Xing ku or not got trapped in the toilet for so long"

X: "Haha no la, i also took quite long"

PS: "Eeyerr too much info pls"

X: "You ask one what"

PS: "K la k la dun ask liao"

C: "Eh lai, resume play leh!"

The night ended without any suspicion of what transpired in her toilet.

jaccy
04-11-2020, 10:08 PM
how innocent is innocent, hard to believe

sabotouch
05-11-2020, 01:18 AM
Very good share TS, thanks!

semj
14-11-2020, 12:08 AM
Epilogue - 22 Dec
Wooo! No more stressed out christmas.
Christmas services actually always had awesome atmosphere.
Just that we never got to fully enjoy due to the "bring in converts" stress all the time.
That was gone this year. Finally, we could fully savour the vibe.

But, all happy stories have to end. Heard that one before?
Yeah it's cliched. That's coz, it HAPPENS ALL THE TIME.

That December was our first & last christmas together.

Chilling out in Rach's room a couple of days before christmas service:

R: "X. It's time"

X: "Hmm?"

R: "I'm leaving"

X: "Why, CMJL pissed you off that much?"

R: "No, I'm leaving"
R: "Parents decided to migrate."

My heart sank.

She saw that on my face

R: "I know."

R: "I'll miss you...so much ok?" she started tearing up mid sentence

X: "Fuck. Fuck.Fuck.Fuck. FUCK!!!!!!" I banged her wall with the side of my fist

R: "I'll alawys be with you. Update me about stuff over here. I'll lend my opinions as much as I can"

I didn't cry strangely. But was really emotional.

R: "You've grown alot X, think you're ready to stand on your own two feet"

X: "I know, but it's different without you around"

R: "You're not the only one that's gonna be affected."

X: "Well you don't sound too bothered about this" my frustration started to show

R: "you're not fucking crying either are you??" she started to raise her voice too

X: "Sorry zeh.." the rising tension diffused immediately
X: "Guess we both express ourselves differently"

R: "Yeah..." we hugged

R: "We're not the only ones that's gonna be affected"

X: "The girls. Rach I can't take care of them by myself"

R: "X, whatever you say. Whatever I say....we say
That's not going to change anything. I am leaving."

X: "When?"

R: "By New year"

X: "WHAT THE FUCK RACH"
X: "YOU WAITED TILL NOW TO TELL ME?"

R: "X calm it. Calm the fuck down."

X: "HOW YOU EXPECT ME TO CALM, THAT'S FUCKING NEXT WEEK"

I sighed heavily, shaking my head.

X: "You knew early on already right? That night Faith's chalet you kept asking me weird questions"

R: "No. I really didn't know then. Honest. But the possibility of this was always there"

R: "We've had to endure some difficult lessons so far in life
This is the last & most difficult one we have to go through"

R: "But at least, I'd get to go through it with you"

X: "What you mean? How to go through together when you're gone"

R: "That's exactly what i meant"
R: "Learning to let go, together."

R: "And don't give me that 'I can't do this without you crap'
I'd lose my respect for you. I know you have it in you."

X: "Fair enough"

R: "Let's not meet tomorrow, just to get a feel of what it'd be like.
See how we react"

X: "Alright."

R: "We'd meet back the next day. There's something I wanna discuss with you"

X: "What?"

R: "We'd talk then"

X: "Ok"

Epilogue - 23 Dec
It was a very tough next day. What Rach said kept playing back in my head.
I sat the whole day just reflecting & thinking. Some how, something clicked.
I found that strength Rach was talking about. The strength to let go.

Epilogue - 24 Dec
R: "how i wish we had at least one more xmas together"

X: "you could, come back next year right?"

R: "X, if i'm going to start a new life somewhere, I'd have to leave this all behind.
It burns my heart to death to say this," she teared up again

R: "But that includes you."
R: "i'll always be here through text ok? that's the best I can leave you with"

X: "ming bai"

R: "Well did you find it?"

X: "what?"

R: "How to let go"

X: "yeah. You?"

R: "I'm working on it. I have to find it no matter how"

X: "what did you want to discuss?"

R: "i've always wanted to do it in on xmas."

I nodded.

X: "will we get to countdown together too?"

R: "Will be spending NYE with my parents"
R: "so tomorrow, after service, we settle the girls, then we come back here yeah?"

X: "Sure."

Epilogue - 25 Dec
After the breathtaking xmas service, had dinner with the group, then excused ourselves

Back in her room, Rach put on christmas songs on her laptop, christmas lights video playing on her screen

R: "Remember, happy happy happy. No sadness ok?" her voice started to crack

X: "Rach...you could barely finish that sentence"

R: "I'm trying la cibai!"

X: "AHAHAHAHAHAH"
X: "Damn funny!!! never heard you say that word before"

She laughed out too.

With the whole mood, lights, music set, Rach went to the desk.
Opened her drawer, then sat back down on her bed.

I know her pattern, so went to check out the drawer.

What she up to?

juzz
14-11-2020, 12:38 AM
Welcome back! Sad about the separation but guess time had healed the pain by now 🤔

semj
24-11-2020, 01:00 AM
Epilogue - 25 Dec (cont.)
What she up to? What designer condoms she prepared for this special night? Did she get a sex toy?
I searched around, found a silver rectangle thingy, reminded me of panadol at first.
I realized what it was.

OMG! Well ok. I guess. Yeah let's do that then. It's our last anyway.

I turned my head back at her.

She just nodded.

I nodded back.

We made love, deep, hard & raw. Such difference a piece of thin rubber could make.
We got to feel the full sensation of what being inside truly felt like.

Funny how our last sex was very similar to our very first one. With much tears, emotion & without cap.
Finally, I got to feel the "HD, unblurred" feeling of what pussy actually feels like.

https://hips.hearstapps.com/womenshealth-production.s3.amazonaws.com/images/1649/the_face_off__medium_4x3.jpg
Holding her close, I pushed myself deep inside her.
Lifting my butt just slightly off the bed, then sitting back down.
She reciprocated by pushing herself up, using my shoulders as support.

That was how we pumped each other in that position.
Both controlling the pushing in & pulling out, pouring our passion into each other

Her warm juicy flesh engulfing my cock, massaging & gripping it up & down, up & down.

We went faster & faster.

The deepest sensation. Our bodies pressed hard into each other.
Just kept fucking & fucking.

When I knew I was close,
I buried my face into her neck & chest areas. Kept kissing & licking.

X: "zehhhhhh"
R: "X......."

We called each other

I tried to hold in the best i could, to savour every minute of this feeling
But i knew i've gone beyond the point of no return

X: 'ohhhhhh fuckkkkkkkkk" I could feel thick spurts forcefully erupting out from my dick hole
mixing with her juices & then lathering back onto my cock again as she continued riding while i came.

Cumming inside her while feeling her bareness on the skin of my cock, that's a totally totally different world.

We stayed in this position after cumming
https://hips.hearstapps.com/hmg-prod.s3.amazonaws.com/images/wmh07012019-sex-positions-the-om-1597970184.png
continued licking each other's tongues & mouths.

I got hard again. She pushed me down & lay ontop of me
https://imgix.bustle.com/rehost/2016/9/14/53f2eba0-ad26-41ad-84cd-bfa7bcdab77d.png?w=1200&h=630&q=70&fit=crop&crop=faces&fm=jpg
Then slid herself onto me.

She was writhing ontop, fucking herself with my dick.
I was stroking her smooth thighs from the knees all the way up reaching to her butt, then back down again.
Feeling her curves, from her waist all the way up to her armpit, then abit of her arms,
then retracing back down to her waist again.

I repeated this many times.

R: "Feels so good to know you like my body so much"
X: "you're so sexy Rach"

After some sliding in & out, she lay her whole body onto me
Could feel her stomach on mine, her boobs pressed against my chest.
Our faces met & we started deep frenching.
She hugged my head. I held her butts with both my hands, started to take over the thrusting from below.

Our moans were muffled into each other's mouths as we continuted to french like there was no tomorrow.

She came first, but, feeling her juices wet onto my cock, her contracting pussy & body jerking ontop of me
I also started to shoot out my 2nd round of cum into her.

She stayed lying ontop me, just resting.

X: "This time last last year, i was also laying on the bed. In tears. Hurting from Adelyn."

X: "now here i am"

R: "yeah. sometimes you lose, sometimes you win."

I stroked her body.
X: "this year, i won"

R: "me too"

X: "But sadly, I lost again."

R: "gotta to let go, X" she played & danced her fingers on my chest

X: "yeah..."

R: "Well, we're almost at the end. One last night sleeping & one last morning waking up with you"

X: "yep.." i acknowledged

I shifted her body abit towards the side, getting ready to sleep.

R: "X.."

X: "Yeah?"

R: "One more?"

X: "Alright"

I was soft by then. We went to toilet to clean up abit.

Back in room, she started to lick my chest, then downwards to my stomach
then downwards more...

We gave each other oral, worked our bodies back up to arousal

I pounded her in missionary at the center of her bed, with her head on the pillow, kissing & licking her neck.
She was squirming & moaning, grabbing her sheets, her pillow, my arms, my shoulders

Her legs then grabbed my torso, locking me in
I gave my all that last round, every thrust as deep as possible, hard & filled with passion
She wrapped herself hard around me, & for the last time, I exploded inside her.
Don't remember pulling out. We simply cuddled under her blankets & then fell asleep after that.

Goodbye, Rachel - 26 Dec
Came morning. We decided end the chapter there. No point to mope around.
Planned not to do any more goodbye sex when next week comes. you had to stopped somewhere.
we figured a cool off, to get used to not being in physical contact.

R: "Don't send me off. I will not want to leave"
R: "Don't even come anywhere near changi"

X: "I'm afraid Faith & Co won't allow that"

R: "I'll talk to them"

At her doorstep, we spoke less & less.

R: "See, no tears. That's an excellent start"

R: "Still text me ok"

X: "For sure"

X: "This is it then?"

R: "Yep."

I let out a light smile. So did she.

Goodbye, Rachel.

CibLover
24-11-2020, 01:33 PM
Story with full emotions.

TS, great write-up. Please continue. :)

HopefulJoe
24-11-2020, 10:55 PM
Fantastic, please continue!! ;)

LumTinh
26-11-2020, 03:35 AM
Here to support :p:p

Azurri
29-11-2020, 12:29 PM
Power story, I like ;)

IceKachiang
29-11-2020, 03:26 PM
Jolly good story bro, enjoy reading very much!

tidalboy
10-12-2020, 07:53 AM
TS pls come back! Good story!

MastHero
10-12-2020, 08:30 AM
Like this story, hoping for updates too :)

wattonhenry
21-02-2021, 10:53 PM
Great sharing! Very well done.

maxipalm
22-02-2021, 01:48 AM
Enjoying the story. Hoping for updates soon!

Orange22
22-02-2021, 03:20 PM
Camping for more updates!