PDA

View Full Version : An alternative KTV? (Wu Ming/no name)

ryan70
13-12-2007, 02:15 PM
Been drinking at TH quite a bit the past couple of months. As some brothers mentioned, charges keep changing....until now I still can't always get the same prices and there's no 2 ways about it. Not ven if u said you paid this price the last time round...

went TH for the early session, we paid $210? for 2 jugs..pissed..same waitress served us as least 4 times b4..

anyways, gals quality though important not as important as having a good time drinks session with buddies.

went down the main road and stepped into a KTV called Wu Ming. Can't really remember but think its on the main road between Lor 27A & 25?

place is newly renovated, very clean! deco quite good for Geylang standard, sound system superb...though remote a bit difficult to figure out as different from usual joints like Th, dynasty etc. fruits fresh...total opposite of TH

gals quality, 1st 2/3 batches that came in can't make it. (ironically, also total opposite of Th)

drinks are cheap..3 jugs at $35 each, or chivas at $230 free mixers.

But the most important ingredient the gals how??!!

thankfully, some of the singers are quite good.

Overall conclusion, at the moment 4/5 gals that are quite good, place is good, drinks are cheap, so if drinking in a nice environment with your buddies/clients is your thing and gals secondary, then, this is not a bad place to be.

impt note, we didn't try, but i dun think the gals are 'playable' as compared to TH. maybe some bros can feedback?

Ah Dez
13-12-2007, 02:26 PM
Been drinking at TH quite a bit the past couple of months. As some brothers mentioned, charges keep changing....until now I still can't always get the same prices and there's no 2 ways about it. Not ven if u said you paid this price the last time round...

went TH for the early session, we paid $210? for 2 jugs..pissed..same waitress served us as least 4 times b4..

anyways, gals quality though important not as important as having a good time drinks session with buddies.

went down the main road and stepped into a KTV called Wu Ming. Can't really remember but think its on the main road between Lor 27A & 25?

place is newly renovated, very clean! deco quite good for Geylang standard, sound system superb...though remote a bit difficult to figure out as different from usual joints like Th, dynasty etc. fruits fresh...total opposite of TH

gals quality, 1st 2/3 batches that came in can't make it. (ironically, also total opposite of Th)

drinks are cheap..3 jugs at $35 each, or chivas at $230 free mixers.

But the most important ingredient the gals how??!!

thankfully, some of the singers are quite good.

Overall conclusion, at the moment 4/5 gals that are quite good, place is good, drinks are cheap, so if drinking in a nice environment with your buddies/clients is your thing and gals secondary, then, this is not a bad place to be.

impt note, we didn't try, but i dun think the gals are 'playable' as compared to TH. maybe some bros can feedback?

Wu Ming is a hang flower joint... those gals are mostly street walkers... might as well hang out in lorong 27 coffeeshop... so many steet walkers to pick...

i sit there for 1 hours.. at least can talk to 15.... 5 not bad ones..

sanji_0037
13-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Wu Ming is a hang flower joint... those gals are mostly street walkers... might as well hang out in lorong 27 coffeeshop... so many steet walkers to pick...

i sit there for 1 hours.. at least can talk to 15.... 5 not bad ones..

i went Wu Ming last month. 1st floor is hang flower den 2nd floor is KTV room. from the rooms can oso see the singers from 1st floor through their LCD tv.

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 05:35 PM
i went Wu Ming last month. 1st floor is hang flower den 2nd floor is KTV room. from the rooms can oso see the singers from 1st floor through their LCD tv.
So they have girls to sit with you? If singers sit with you then forget it.....usually all flower vases :mad:

sanji_0037
13-12-2007, 06:06 PM
So they have girls to sit with you? If singers sit with you then forget it.....usually all flower vases :mad:

yup they go by the mummy concept. The gers under the mummy so much older den the mummy herself..:(