PDA

View Full Version : Hunk for hire =)

kellie
13-12-2007, 05:42 AM
I saw tis ad on someone's private blog as i happened to chance upon it n the full details incl pics were uploaded! Looked handsome and i was attracted so i decided to sms the no. and arranged for a FJ with tis FL dude. He was good-looking and his dick was of a good size...thick n long but not too long.

We did it the very next day at my place n started out with a friendly chat. Turned out he's an 18 y.o. who just finished A levels, waiting for army... No wonder he was so gentlemanly and knew how to keep a conversation going. Somehow i had the bf kinda feeling as he charmed me b4 even beginning to do anything. Chatted for a few minutes and got quite engrossed in the conversation. Totally 4got bout sex!! Then b4 i knew wad was going on, he begun to caress my thighs then slowly went under my miniskirt... Soooo unpredictable n exciting way to start a FJ... :o

Somehow, i 4got i wasn't wearing undies so got more aroused than usual when he started rubbing my raw clit with my miniskirt still on. Got so horny i pulled him near and started kissing him like he were my bf! He kisses better than many of my current 'bfs'...(they're just fuck buddies btw...but i just have too much cash t spare :D) BTW, it felt damn nice when he turned me around and started muli-tasking -- massaging my shoulders and frenching my ear at the same time.

When he wanted to bj me i declined. Cos i was dying for the real thing! Then he was surprised because most of his clients enjoy his BJ (both males and females!!!) and he is well-known for it! A bit of a spoiler when i realised he serves male clients too... =/

Then i proceeded to unzip his pants w/o cloth massaging as he was alr rock hard and i couldn't wait. He took off his shirt himself. He's even sexier when he's totally naked! Couldn't stand it already! Did it raw missionary and cowgirl...surprisingly he lasted very long. Just 18 y.o.!! So experienced already?!? Must have had many gfs...and alot of practice;) After 30-40mins he said he was about to come and i told him to come into my pussy...I take the pill. Felt so erotic having his juices in me. But by that time i had alr came at least more than 12-15 times. (He always finds my G-spot!) Just typing about this experience gets me so horny... Almost reaching for my vibrator now. LOL.

Booked a session with him this sunday! But How i wish i didn't work in a bank. This stupid job pays okay but you dont have your weekday nights for boy hunting! So frustrating sometimes...except when it's my time of the month and i won't want anything up b/w my legs! (which i usually do...:o)

P.S. I still haven't paid him. Honestly had only $100 instead of $120 i'm supposed to pay him for 2hrs of heaven...hee. But he said it's totally cool to pay him back the next time round. Didn't take all my $100, saying it's safer 4 me to keep at least $50 with me...so sweet! LOL. Plus, he's not even worried i will run away? So confident? Haha. SOOOO excited bout our next FJ! Think he's MUCH better than cat60 tho...in my memory, there was only one more FL who was as charming and more exp than him. But he's EX. Anyway, this boy shld really be charging more...i dont mind paying...but then again, i'd rather stick with this rate. -shrug-

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Funny the buayas here havent descended on this thread......maybe the bros not convinced your are a female......anyway no need to pay here got many hulks willing to service you for free.....you like my avatar? ;)

84gunner
13-12-2007, 01:24 PM
I think this should be posted in the Adult Discussions Section.

Looks like 1 of the gals from the other forum coming in here, yet not so familiar wif this forum yet. But, the rates of the FLs (guys) seem abit 2 low, usually is higher, if not much higher!

Anyway, welcome sista!!

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 02:01 PM

Looks like 1 of the gals from the other forum coming in here, yet not so familiar wif this forum yet. But, the rates of the FLs (guys) seem abit 2 low, usually is higher, if not much higher!

Anyway, welcome sista!!
Got a similar thread in Pertain Forum......NNKC posting all over the shop.....:p

84gunner
13-12-2007, 02:24 PM
Got a similar thread in Pertain Forum......NNKC posting all over the shop.....:p

haha, all the more it looks like the gals from the other forum (FP, or something like tat) came into this forum, not so familiar yet, then post all over the place, hahaha!!!

Snuber
13-12-2007, 04:25 PM
haha, all the more it looks like the gals from the other forum (FP, or something like tat) came into this forum, not so familiar yet, then post all over the place, hahaha!!!

I suspect so as the terms she uses are abit weird...... How do u actually bj a gal??!! :D

no_faith
13-12-2007, 05:46 PM
...it looks like the gals from the other forum (FP, or something like tat) came into this forum, not so familiar yet,ok lah, she still knows there is an update inserting the smilies.

dunno my avatar fit into the bill bo?:o
also a hunk but skinny one.:p

Red_Tirak1099
13-12-2007, 05:55 PM
I suspect so as the terms she uses are abit weird...... How do u actually bj a gal??!! :Dbro you very sharp....muz be a shemale! :eek:

paul
13-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Well done Kellie,

Glad you enjoyed the ride. Next time try anal sex. Even more sexciting (but if you're not used to it, better take it slowly).

Another thing to try before you kick the bucket is to have sex with a pre-op ladyboy.

Post your adventures in this forum but please keep it in the right post and remember if you don't practice safe sex you're going to kick the bucket soon.

Don't get me wrong, I love raw sex but I want to continue doing what I'm doing. (ie. stay alive). I don't know about you.

Paul

kellie
13-12-2007, 09:35 PM
84gunner:

Anyway, welcome sista!!

Haha. Sorry, i'm new. Thanks for welcoming me! :) i'm looking for OKTs that can intro me to good-quality toyboys like the one i had. Anyone know any contacts can pm me please? =)

Btw, i'm not from any other forum...what other forums are there? what is FP, brother 84gunner can you tell me? I'd like to join a network of women who can share their experiences and their toyboys...:o

Snuber: I suspect so as the terms she uses are abit weird...... How do u actually bj a gal??!!

Well, i went to the newbie users guild that Big sexy created and got all my terms from there! So sorry if i got it wrong. what would you call a bj givien to a girl anyway? Please enlighten! Ty bros in advance. =)

I am the Game!
14-12-2007, 02:55 AM
wow. An FR on a guy or a gay ?

ChaYen
14-12-2007, 11:24 AM
Btw, i'm not from any other forum...what other forums are there?

This is the International (i.e. outside SG) forum/subforum, for things pertaining to activities outside SG.

A bit of a spoiler when i realised he serves male clients too

A bit of a spoiler when i realised he serves male clients too

Sounds bi.

If you ever come to BKK, you could hit me up. :p Not bi, but I'm sure we could work something out.

Snuber
15-12-2007, 12:09 AM
Well, i went to the newbie users guild that Big sexy created and got all my terms from there! So sorry if i got it wrong. what would you call a bj givien to a girl anyway? Please enlighten! Ty bros in advance. =)

Welcome sis! :D

In layman terms, you can just say the guy went down on her or gave her oral sex etc.....

v.killers
15-12-2007, 03:49 AM
When he wanted to bj me i declined.

SOOOO excited bout our next FJ! Think he's MUCH better than cat60 tho...in my memory, there was only one more FL who was as charming and more exp than him. But he's EX. Anyway, this boy shld really be charging more...i dont mind paying...but then again, i'd rather stick with this rate. -shrug-

From the above two highlight I think U either a Shemale or GAY !!! :D

Or U are trying to promote yourself?

MiniHawk
15-12-2007, 10:33 AM
Very good at spot on, bro VK:D

84gunner
15-12-2007, 06:08 PM
Haha. Sorry, i'm new. Thanks for welcoming me! :) i'm looking for OKTs that can intro me to good-quality toyboys like the one i had. Anyone know any contacts can pm me please? =)

Btw, i'm not from any other forum...what other forums are there? what is FP, brother 84gunner can you tell me? I'd like to join a network of women who can share their experiences and their toyboys...:o

When I was moonlighting as a bartender, I oso got some offers from female customers, but since I'm not a professional toyboy, I can still choose or reject. But then, since I was kinda desperate for $$ tat time, I rejected only those really cmi ones (cos I really got problems, cant stand, how 2 perform / service?).

Thinking back of those days when bar-top dancing wasn't legalised yet, boss & manager observe the crowd / atmosphere, instruct the DJ 2 play coordinating music, then I go onto bar-top, bring up the tempo / party mood! When I gyrate my hips, release 2 buttons of my shirt & bend down abit (I got quite well-trained chest), the girls scream, the tempo / party mood is up immediately! Tat got several more daring gals 2 climb up the bar counter 2 dance too, some of those wanna come up but abit shy will ask me 2 dance wif them. When I dirty-dance wif the gals on the bar-top, the crowd stirred further!

The avg tips I get as a bartender (serving drinks & bar-top dancing) on wkends is 100+ SGD a night. But I'd quit oredi, I'd even quit SGP! I'm currently in China, and travel v often in AsiaPac region (excl SGP). Now, I won't wanna bother wif cmi gals. Dun wanna waste time & energy on them, I have better / more enjoyable things 2 do wif my time & energy.

Go read the Adult Discussions Section, FP is a forum where the gals (mostly SGP) are bitching (and whining) there.

I cant help but keep laughing at those terms used 2 describe!

84gunner
15-12-2007, 06:12 PM
From the above two highlight I think U either a Shemale or GAY !!! :D

Or U are trying to promote yourself?

from the tone, if this samster is a male by gender, he sounds really like a chao ah gua, those chao gu niang!!!

v.killers
16-12-2007, 04:40 PM
from the tone, if this samster is a male by gender, he sounds really like a chao ah gua, those chao gu niang!!!

Must let "Shim" clarify SHIMself.......:D