PDA

View Full Version : On Pills.

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 10:21 AM
Hi all Handsome bros and Sexy sis,

Have a noob question over here.
Meeting a lady next weekend for some meals and etc.
She told me that because she’s having irregular menses, hence she is regularly on pills.
My questions is:
-what does the pills cause?
-if she’s on pills regularly. Does that mean that she is always on ‘safe’ period?
-i understand that the pills is to help ‘regulate’ her menses. She told me she doesnt like rubber. So what alternative can i go for?

Hope all Handsome bro and Sexy sis and help on this part.
Cheers.

NiaoRenn
20-09-2020, 11:04 AM
She is inviting you to fuck her raw and creampie

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 11:06 AM
She is inviting you to fuck her raw and creampie

Understand bro. But also dont want things to happen ma.
That’s why thinking hard.
Trying not to let small head take control.

VoicesWithin
20-09-2020, 11:13 AM
Ask her what pills. Google the medical nature of the pills. If you are going to depend on answers in a sex forum, i got a bridge to sell you.

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Ask her what pills. Google the medical nature of the pills. If you are going to depend on answers in a sex forum, i got a bridge to sell you.

Okay bro. Trying to get info from her. Hope everything goes well!
Will update here with the pill once she have updated me as well.

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 12:06 PM
She have given me the pill name already.
It’s Diane-35.
Have done a check, consume 3 weeks. Stop 1 week.

Birth control: This medication should not be used only for the purpose of birth control. Women should use a non-hormonal method of birth control (such as condoms) while taking this medication. Birth control pills should not be taken at the same time as cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol.

Boarding
20-09-2020, 01:27 PM
It’s Diane-35.

Birth control: This medication should not be used only for the purpose of birth control. Women should use a non-hormonal method of birth control (such as condoms) while taking this medication. Birth control pills should not be taken at the same time as cyproterone - ethinyl estradiol.

Yes, pill is legit and safe. Will not have babies but not stop you from contracting STD.

VoicesWithin
20-09-2020, 03:10 PM
Repeat. Delete

VoicesWithin
20-09-2020, 03:13 PM
It’s Diane-35.

Good. I know of cases where women take birth control pills to regulate their irregular menses. Birth control was not the intended primary purpose of usage.

But since they are on birth control pills, why not enjoy the sex without condom. Next, go Google the failure rate. Every contraction method has a failure rate. Then take your chances. If you asked me, the risk should be fine.

Still scared? Go get a Morning After pill off a doctor. Double the protection but I think not necessary.

As a father, I can tell you it is actually not easy to impregnate a women. There is only a small gap of 2-3 days in a month she ovulates, if memory serves me right

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 04:09 PM
As a father, I can tell you it is actually not easy to impregnate a women. There is only a small gap of 2-3 days in a month she ovulates, if memory serves me right
Hi bro, thanks for the update.
So roughly when is the gap? Cause i also dont want to kena out of nowhere also.

Wasabi999
20-09-2020, 04:51 PM
You should not be worried about kenna baby but kenna STD as she could be raw-ed by a lot of mens before you...

peeboy75
20-09-2020, 07:57 PM
If she is taking pills to regulate her cycle that means that her menses isnt regular to start with. Then the next question is how long she has been taking pills to regulate it already? If just starting out or not too long ago then chances of failure quite high. Pills are good largely for ladies whose periods are already pretty steady...a huge risk bro..unless you dont mind the aftermath consequences...

peeboy75
20-09-2020, 08:05 PM
Good. I know of cases where women take birth control pills to regulate their irregular menses. Birth control was not the intended primary purpose of usage.

But since they are on birth control pills, why not enjoy the sex without condom. Next, go Google the failure rate. Every contraction method has a failure rate. Then take your chances. If you asked me, the risk should be fine.

Still scared? Go get a Morning After pill off a doctor. Double the protection but I think not necessary.

Got to disagree on the not easy to impregnate part...dont forget the sperm can live up to 5 days in the womens body...so it is not 2 to 3 days a month...but rather 5 days before and 5 days after the suspected ovulation date...minus 5 days of menses, that actually gives u only about 14 days to play around..
My wife got pregnant with first child only after 3 to 4 tries, my second only 2 to 3 tries...it just depends on nature and how fertile both parties are..

hakone
20-09-2020, 08:07 PM
I have a few friends who use IUD to regulate their menses and other things, instead of using pills. Regardless, try to use condom especially when one or both of you does not practise monogamy, or when both do not know much about each other.

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 09:31 PM
If she is taking pills to regulate her cycle that means that her menses isnt regular to start with. Then the next question is how long she has been taking pills to regulate it already? If just starting out or not too long ago then chances of failure quite high. Pills are good largely for ladies whose periods are already pretty steady...a huge risk bro..unless you dont mind the aftermath consequences...
Hi Bro,
She have been taking this for quite long already.
Her plan is just to go for pull out method.
I will be getting a box of protection as well. Just incase.
We have already spoken about it. She keep claiming she know her body best. And know when can do and what’s not.

178noobnoob
20-09-2020, 09:35 PM
You should not be worried about kenna baby but kenna STD as she could be raw-ed by a lot of mens before you...

Hi bro,
Have to see next weekend how it goes.
Base on her message style. I dont think she got any guys. But i might be wrong as well. But anyways, will just get a box to safeguard.

peeboy75
21-09-2020, 09:40 AM
Hi Bro,
We have already spoken about it. She keep claiming she know her body best. And know when can do and what’s not.

Pull out method...lol...alright bro, u got to be quick then..

Cheesebeast
21-09-2020, 10:29 AM
Hi Bro,

Lol pull out method all the best bro. Dont forget pulling out only prevents the major ejaculation during orgasm. There is still sperm in the precum. Experienced a few failed pull outs before. Best is still contraception like condom or pills. Peace of mind.

178noobnoob
21-09-2020, 03:46 PM

Hahaha. Bro, she’s already on pills plus she’s okay with creampie-ing her.

Lol pull out method all the best bro. Dont forget pulling out only prevents the major ejaculation during orgasm. There is still sperm in the precum. Experienced a few failed pull outs before. Best is still contraception like condom or pills. Peace of mind.
Yes bro. Understand still got precum. Plus only for a few months if everything goes well. See how it goes from there. Hahaha

michael.tam
21-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Hi bro,
Have to see next weekend how it goes.
Base on her message style. I dont think she got any guys. But i might be wrong as well. But anyways, will just get a box to safeguard.

Just curious how does message style see she got no other guys?
She mentioned she don't like rubber n knows the pull out method, means she's doing it all along n got experience?

178noobnoob
21-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Just curious how does message style see she got no other guys?
She mentioned she don't like rubber n knows the pull out method, means she's doing it all along n got experience?

Hi bro,
I dont know how to explain the message style. It’s like just feeling it.
The pull out mention was mention by me. Cause she mention she dont mind shooting it in. But to me safe in my part, i told her i dont mind shooting it out instead.
Guess we will only know on the upcoming weekend.

Majide
22-09-2020, 01:11 AM
pull out method if you don't want any responsibility, pill lowers the chance of pregnancy for sure but you never know if she is up to anything

discuss with her what if she gets pregnant? will she abort? you should have your answer

178noobnoob
22-09-2020, 06:38 PM
pull out method if you don't want any responsibility, pill lowers the chance of pregnancy for sure but you never know if she is up to anything

discuss with her what if she gets pregnant? will she abort? you should have your answer

Have discussed with her. She wont want her job to be affected as well. So she said if afraid, use protection. I also asked her to get morning after pills. But not sure where can get it.

Electric
22-09-2020, 09:17 PM
Have discussed with her. She wont want her job to be affected as well. So she said if afraid, use protection. I also asked her to get morning after pills. But not sure where can get it.

Bro, just wait for her menus to come and right after menus ends, u can do her raw, sure will not get pregnant

178noobnoob
22-09-2020, 11:30 PM
Bro, just wait for her menus to come and right after menus ends, u can do her raw, sure will not get pregnant

Think her menses started last tues. ended on sat.

HarumaJitsu
23-09-2020, 01:23 AM

Long long time ago (6-7 years back) i also thought pills is quite safe or i would say relatively safe... Same answer from her, she is on pill, safe, don't like condom, prefer raw etc... After 5-7 session with my ex-FB she got pregnant ended up big drama and abortion. Stay safe TS.

If i remember correctly my ex-fb also took pills to regulate her period, she has been on a long term pills before we even fuck, still kena jackpot :(

denshachikan
23-09-2020, 01:36 AM
Don't be silly to go raw on first date.
If she is going to be your FB, you will have more chance to do it raw in future.

You life is worth more worthy than that.

ps: I dont know what she is up to, but it is weird to for girl to flirt with such technical details when it comes to arranging for a fuck. My 6th sense worth, just be careful and take it easy bro.

gilagila100
23-09-2020, 05:16 PM
If she is going to be your FB, you will have more chance to do it raw in future.

ps: I dont know what she is up to, but it is weird to for girl to flirt with such technical details when it comes to arranging for a fuck. My 6th sense worth, just be careful and take it easy bro.

Agree agree ... damned weird ...
It's more like arranging for a medical checkup.
Hard to imagine that the lady would be aroused like this, hell, I would be super turned off myself ...

Electric
23-09-2020, 09:29 PM
Bro today is the last day u can do her raw. After tonight, the chances of her getting pregnant very high... must wear rubbber

178noobnoob
24-09-2020, 01:09 AM
Bro today is the last day u can do her raw. After tonight, the chances of her getting pregnant very high... must wear rubbber

Thanks bro. May i know how do you do the calculation? So i can learn as well?

178noobnoob
24-09-2020, 01:11 AM

Thanks bro. Guess i will just prepare some rubber then.

Agree agree ... damned weird ...
It's more like arranging for a medical checkup.
Hard to imagine that the lady would be aroused like this, hell, I would be super turned off myself ...

Maybe it’s my first time, that’s why small head is taking all the control.
Hope to learn from all the bros here on the signal and etc.

HarumaJitsu
24-09-2020, 01:19 AM
Hi all Handsome bros and Sexy sis,

Have a noob question over here.
Meeting a lady next weekend for some meals and etc.
She told me that because she’s having irregular menses, hence she is regularly on pills.
My questions is:
-what does the pills cause?
-if she’s on pills regularly. Does that mean that she is always on ‘safe’ period?
-i understand that the pills is to help ‘regulate’ her menses. She told me she doesnt like rubber. So what alternative can i go for?

Hope all Handsome bro and Sexy sis and help on this part.
Cheers.

Ts: https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/timing

Take note, Different people have different cycle period time. So its vary from person to person. Since you mention she is on pills, her must be quite regulated. Just follow the link and read about it.

Thanks bro. May i know how do you do the calculation? So i can learn as well?

178noobnoob
24-09-2020, 01:25 AM
Ts: https://www.yourfertility.org.au/everyone/timing

Take note, Different people have different cycle period time. So its vary from person to person. Since you mention she is on pills, her must be quite regulated. Just follow the link and read about it.
Hi bro, thank you so much, for the number of days, do i follow via the days she consume the pills? Cause from what i understand, consume pills for 3weeks, rest 1 week. So i go via 28days?

HarumaJitsu
29-09-2020, 01:01 AM
Hi bro, thank you so much, for the number of days, do i follow via the days she consume the pills? Cause from what i understand, consume pills for 3weeks, rest 1 week. So i go via 28days?

Really depends on your girl, My FWB even when she ended her pills tab sometimes her menses doesn't come at all... There is a few times when her menses only come once per 4-5mths.

I'm not the perfect person to answer your question as i don't want to get you into trouble too. Try google or ask doc or some senior bros here.

vigneshraj
03-10-2020, 05:41 AM

agree on this bro, always work for me

pamtop
05-10-2020, 01:19 AM

Trying to persuade my FB to take pills too :)

bigloser0
05-10-2020, 01:33 AM

Trying to persuade my FB to take pills too :)

so happy for you guys can cream-pie in your FB.
best feeling evaa.

ShaTauKokDog
05-10-2020, 05:14 PM
Interesting topic!:D

jaccy
05-10-2020, 07:56 PM
that's to avoid pregnancy

Gingerbreadg
06-10-2020, 12:33 AM
Safer to have morning after pill on standby than taking the risk of pregnancy

178noobnoob
06-10-2020, 12:13 PM
Any idea where to get morning after pill?
And what’s the damage?
First time getting it.

Cheesebeast
06-10-2020, 04:58 PM
And what’s the damage?
First time getting it.

Get prescribed ones from doctors. Hospitals and clinics all ok. Spend a little more for genuine quality ones and dont settle for cheap untrusted ones. Safety and effectiveness is key. Have used poor quality ones which didnt work afterwards. Not worth the mishap.

the observer
06-10-2020, 05:03 PM
And what’s the damage?
First time getting it.

Only a doctor can prescribe.
Use the tele doctors like WhiteCoat or Doctor Anywhere apps.
Delivery via courier.

You won’t get it, you need her to consult the doc.

178noobnoob
07-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Only a doctor can prescribe.
Use the tele doctors like WhiteCoat or Doctor Anywhere apps.
Delivery via courier.

You won’t get it, you need her to consult the doc.
Hi bro. Sorry to ask, so she can just tell the doctor that she needed the morning after pills? That’s all?

Xgenre
10-10-2020, 07:47 AM
Hi bro. Sorry to ask, so she can just tell the doctor that she needed the morning after pills? That’s all?

Yes. Doctor will ask how long ago did you have sex. This morning after pill does not work as well the longer you delay seeing a doctor. Normally there are 2 pills taken 12 hours apart. In some clinics , they make you take the first pill immediately in front of the nurse. I think they want to make sure you do not resell the pill or pass to anyone else. Be a gentleman, go into the consultation room with her and get the pill. Some ladies find it awkward to say what they need.

As for the 3 weeks pill, it regulates her estrogen. After 3 weeks, when she stops, her period will come a few days after the last pill. Then after menses over, she takes it again. That is why there is a 1 week break. To clear her menses. There are potential side effects though. Weight gain, nightmares, more difficulty conceiving in future