PDA

View Full Version : My Love From The mIRC

akira07
16-09-2020, 08:50 PM
Hi fellow bros and sis,

I have been reading quite a few stories from sbf and have been contemplating to share my own experience from the past. This has actually been one of the more memorable relationships that i've had but it's been more than 10 years since so do forgive me if there are certain things that i can't remember too well. It's also my first time penning down a story so do forgive me if the pacing is abit draggy.

As with most people in the 2000s, i was a regular user of mIRC and MSN Messenger. I was quite a friendly guy so i had no issues chatting with both guys and girls of all ages, even going into private chats with them before exchanging MSN IDs and meeting them for outings or for basketball/pool.

This particular story started in late 2000s. I had been chatting with this person with androgynous nick for a few days. Our topics revolved around everything under the sun. Movies, music, tv shows (yes, when people were actually watching tv).
So after a few days, i asked if he/she wanted to exchange MSN IDs so we can chat whenever and not hang around mIRC. Tbh, i actually thought the nick belonged to a guy. But when the email address kelly*****@*****.com was given, i was quite surprised. But i proceeded to add anyway.

Me : Hey! Its me Akira from mIRC Singapore channel! Sorry that i didn't ask before, but you're a girl?

Kelly : Hey! Yes i am. Partly why i agreed to share my MSN with you. Coz you didn't seem to be one of those guys who are out hunting girls. You didn't go ASL for one.

Me : What do i say? I'm a friendly guy!

Kelly : That you are. And even though we've been chatting for a few days, I realise i don't know much about you personally. I'm turning 19 in a week btw. Just finished my A Levels and waiting for results.

Me : Oh man, i'm gonna sound like such a cradlesnatcher! I'm ten years older! Happy Birthday in Advance btw! And i love gaming, basketball, pool and watching soccer!

Kelly : Soccer! You mean the English Premier League? Which team do you support? Answer VERY VERY carefully! (this is one part of the convo i will always remember)

Me : Well, its the team that ALOT of people hates. We just won the previous season and we have one of the BEST players in the world. Manchester United.

Kelly : GGMU!

Me : Wait, you support Man Utd too? You watch soccer???

Kelly : Yes i do to both. Why?

Me : Just that it's quite rare to meet a girl who watches soccer i guess. Or are you a guy hiding behind a girl's name? Just kidding!

Kelly : What?!?!?! I'll prove to you i'm a girl. Call this number 9xxxxxxx now!

Me : Ok. (proceeded to call the number)

Kelly : (on the phone) Hello.

Me : (on the phone) Hello, it's me Akira. Is that Kelly? (thinking to myself : quite a husky voice she has)

Kelly : (on the phone) Yes it's me. (on the MSN screen) do you believe me now?

Me : (on the phone) Yes i believe you. Back to MSN?

Kelly : (on the phone) Sure. (on the MSN screen) I thought only girls are paranoid.

Me : Haha, you'd be surprised how many pranks my friends and i have played on those skirtchasing guys online. Anw, i've gotta go and sleep. It's quite late and i have work tomorrow! Goodnight Kelly!

Kelly : Sure! I have an interview to attend tomorrow too! Good night!

To be continued...

diputs1269
16-09-2020, 09:03 PM
Good start, 1st supporter, cheers!

unsung80
16-09-2020, 09:42 PM
Am jumping to this movie theatre now!

cheekytoe
16-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Great start bro. Please continue :)

sandy6979
16-09-2020, 11:54 PM
Hi fellow bros and sis,

I have been reading quite a few stories from sbf and have been contemplating to share my own experience from the past. This has actually been one of the more memorable relationships that i've had but it's been more than 10 years since so do forgive me if there are certain things that i can't remember too well. It's also my first time penning down a story so do forgive me if the pacing is abit draggy.

As with most people in the 2000s, i was a regular user of mIRC and MSN Messenger. I was quite a friendly guy so i had no issues chatting with both guys and girls of all ages, even going into private chats with them before exchanging MSN IDs and meeting them for outings or for basketball/pool.

This particular story started in late 2000s. I had been chatting with this person with androgynous nick for a few days. Our topics revolved around everything under the sun. Movies, music, tv shows (yes, when people were actually watching tv).
So after a few days, i asked if he/she wanted to exchange MSN IDs so we can chat whenever and not hang around mIRC. Tbh, i actually thought the nick belonged to a guy. But when the email address kelly*****@*****.com was given, i was quite surprised. But i proceeded to add anyway.

Me : Hey! Its me Akira from mIRC Singapore channel! Sorry that i didn't ask before, but you're a girl?

Kelly : Hey! Yes i am. Partly why i agreed to share my MSN with you. Coz you didn't seem to be one of those guys who are out hunting girls. You didn't go ASL for one.

Me : What do i say? I'm a friendly guy!

Kelly : That you are. And even though we've been chatting for a few days, I realise i don't know much about you personally. I'm turning 19 in a week btw. Just finished my A Levels and waiting for results.

Me : Oh man, i'm gonna sound like such a cradlesnatcher! I'm ten years older! Happy Birthday in Advance btw! And i love gaming, basketball, pool and watching soccer!

Kelly : Soccer! You mean the English Premier League? Which team do you support? Answer VERY VERY carefully! (this is one part of the convo i will always remember)

Me : Well, its the team that ALOT of people hates. We just won the previous season and we have one of the BEST players in the world. Manchester United.

Kelly : GGMU!

Me : Wait, you support Man Utd too? You watch soccer???

Kelly : Yes i do to both. Why?

Me : Just that it's quite rare to meet a girl who watches soccer i guess. Or are you a guy hiding behind a girl's name? Just kidding!

Kelly : What?!?!?! I'll prove to you i'm a girl. Call this number 9xxxxxxx now!

Me : Ok. (proceeded to call the number)

Kelly : (on the phone) Hello.

Me : (on the phone) Hello, it's me Akira. Is that Kelly? (thinking to myself : quite a husky voice she has)

Kelly : (on the phone) Yes it's me. (on the MSN screen) do you believe me now?

Me : (on the phone) Yes i believe you. Back to MSN?

Kelly : (on the phone) Sure. (on the MSN screen) I thought only girls are paranoid.

Me : Haha, you'd be surprised how many pranks my friends and i have played on those skirtchasing guys online. Anw, i've gotta go and sleep. It's quite late and i have work tomorrow! Goodnight Kelly!

Kelly : Sure! I have an interview to attend tomorrow too! Good night!

To be continued...

Interesting start

irmas
16-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Camping for next update ...

otamay
18-09-2020, 09:43 AM
Nice Kelly here

Camping here for more updates please.

ajlover
18-09-2020, 11:07 AM
mIRC, my era... you are probably in your 40s or 50s already, good old days when hunting is so easy..

poongko
18-09-2020, 11:14 AM
mIRC, my era... you are probably in your 40s or 50s already, good old days when hunting is so easy..

Hahaha.

When you inside the channel with mod power and with many peoples inside.

You can easy to hoot. ;)

TheDriverGuy
18-09-2020, 11:26 AM
mIRC, MSN, ICQ. Nice! :D

lostincity
18-09-2020, 11:30 AM
Interesting start bro, give my support here.

Majide
18-09-2020, 01:38 PM
good start bro
really brings us back to the old days of mIRC and its adventures :D

ajlover
18-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Still remember my first prey is a baby elephant, waited outside the bus stop of Amber Hotel. Quickly cum and run, she took out a huge vibratory and ask me to use it on her..

Also managed to get some nice pretty sexy SYT.. Nice memories indeed

fuzao
18-09-2020, 06:15 PM
Good start TS, please continue...

akira07
18-09-2020, 09:21 PM
Sorry for the delay. Took some time to write up as I only have a few hours each evening to log in and type out the story.

The next evening, as usual i logged onto hotmail and saw Kelly online.

Me : Hey! How'd the interview go?

Kelly : Hey! It went well! I'll be starting work next Monday!

Me : Wow! Congrats! Is the pay good? And where's the location?

Kelly : It's just a part time job. They're paying $8.50 an hour. Location will be in town.

Me : Whoa, that's not bad considering i was paid $7 an hour for my last part time job. Town eh, maybe we can meet up for dinner or something one day.

Kelly : Umm, actually i don't feel too comfortable meeting people online. My...ex used to warn me about meeting guys from online.

Me : Your ex? Well, i'd understand why he'd say so if i were him. Haha. May i know why you guys broke up?

Kelly : His parents didn't like me.

Me : What??? What kinda lame reason is that?

Kelly : I think i'm gonna log off now. Talk to you next time ok? (goes offline)

I was abit shocked at the abrupt logging off and so i wrote an email for Kelly to read when she logs into her email. This was what I wrote :

'Hey, i hope you're alright. It must've ended quite recently since you seem to be still affected by it. Anyway, if you feel like having a chat, you can call me at 9xxxxxxx.'

After sending the message, i continued playing Football Manager till about 11pm when i decided to turn off the PC.
While waiting for the PC to turn off fully so that i can turn off the power switch, i received a call from a private number.
Me : Hello?

Kelly : Hey

Me : Hey Kelly, you're calling using your home phone?

Kelly : Yeah. Hey, i'm really sorry for ending the chat abruptly. You're right. The relationship actually ended in September last year. So it's been about four months.

Me : I see. Was it your first relationship? Since you seem to be taking it quite hard.

Kelly : No, it was my second.

Me : Ah, then must be you had your first time with him? (I'm pretty direct so I usually go straight to the point instead of beating about the bush)

Kelly : What? NO! It's just that he's the first guy that made me feel so in love. I don't think i can ever find another guy to love just as i did to him.

Me : My dear Kelly, you're only 18 going on 19. There's still so much you have yet to experience. There will be bumps along the way. This is just one of them.
This may not even be your last heartbreak. Of course i hope you'll find another guy and you'll last for long in the next relationship you're in.

Kelly : *starts sniffling* But he's such a good guy. I'll never find someone better than him. I know this better than anyone! *practically sobbing at this point*

Me : Just cry it out. Just let it all out. You must've kept it all inside for the past four months that you're being like this now.

Kelly : *sobbing* How'd you know? Why do you seem to know so much?

Me : Umm...coz i'm like TEN years older than you?

Kelly : Hahahahahahaha! That's true. Somehow, that made me laugh a little. Thanks for cheering me up.

Me : It wasn't really intentional but you're welcome...i guess.

Kelly : Really, thanks. It made me feel better even though it's not intentional. Hey, my bro wants to use the phone. I'll talk to you tomorrow ok? Good night.

Me : Ok. Good night!

To be continued...

Orange22
19-09-2020, 12:04 AM
Support nice story. Please share more :)

KTVbuddy
19-09-2020, 06:18 AM
great share, waiting here for more of this nice story.

TanHanWei
19-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Camping for next update :)

Cuntworth
19-09-2020, 06:42 PM
Those were the days whenever after sch sure log onto mirc:D

softpencil
20-09-2020, 07:38 AM
Those were the days whenever after sch sure log onto mirc:D

You got ask for pics there too? :D

ajlover
20-09-2020, 04:04 PM
You got ask for pics there too? :D

Isn't asking asl pic a SOP then?

Age / sex / location / picture

akira07
20-09-2020, 08:49 PM
From that night onwards, we have conversations on MSN nightly for about a week. And our conversations have always been lighthearted. However, one night, it started to change. We were chatting as usual when suddenly...

Kelly : I'm feeling abit hot all of a sudden.

Me : Is the fan turned on? You did mention you're using the PC in the study room right?

Kelly : Yea, the fan is on. Just feel abit hot and bothered.

Me : Don't tell me you're feeling horny? Just kidding!

Kelly : I don't know. But i do feel abit weird. And the cramps isn't helping.

Me : You're having that time of the month? Hormones usually go haywire during this time. How long already?

Kelly : About 4 days already. Yea, really feeling abit funny. And the wetness down there isn't helping.

Me : Hmm, do you mean the blood or....?

Kelly : Both maybe?

At that point of time, i have totally no idea what came over me, nor what demon took over my fingers and brain but...

Me : Hey, have you ever tried having phone sex?

Kelly : No? How does it go like?

Me : I call you? Or you wanna call me?

Kelly : Hmm...i'll call you in awhile using my cordless phone. Let me shut down the PC and go to my room.

I quickly shut down my PC and went into my room and locked the door. About 2 minutes later, Private Number showed on my handphone screen. I quickly answered the call.

Me : Hello.

Kelly : Ok, i'm in my room and i locked the door. What do i do?

Me : Umm, ok. Where are you in the room? On your bed? On the floor?

Kelly : I'm sitting on my bed.

Me : Ok, first you need to get a towel. Then you will need to sit on the floor with your back against the bed. You will need to feel comfortable though so get into a comfortable position. Place the towel under your butt.

Kelly : Ok, i'm done. What next?

Me : Take off your bra.

Kelly : Am not wearing one. I rarely wear when there's no one at home.

Me : Oh ok. (change my voice to using a sensual voice) Massage your breasts and imagine its my hands massaging them. Massage them gently.

Kelly : Ohhh...that's feels quite good actually.

Me : Now, caress your nipples lightly and imagine its my tongue doing it. Flick your fingers up and down. Twirl it around the nipples abit.

Kelly : Yesss...Umm...

Me : Now switch those actions with your non-master hand. With your master hand, caress your whole body. Your neck, your legs, your thighs, caress them like i'm caressing them.

Kelly : Oh god...i've never touched myself this way before. (starts moaning)

Me : Take off your bottoms. Caress your inner thighs...up until where your vagina is. You're wearing a pad right? Is it to take off your panties?

Kelly : I think so...let me check. Yes, it's fine. Alright i've taken it off.

Me : Continue to massage your breasts. Run your other fingers along your inner thighs. Run them along your vagina lips but don't do anything yet. Just run them along the lips, imagine its my fingers doing the work.

Kelly : Ohhhh...i'm getting wet. (starts moaning even more)

Me : Yes baby, you love it when i'm touching your pussy like this don't you? You love it so much that you're getting wetter and wetter.

Kelly : Yes, i love it...please...touch me more....ahhhh...uhhhh...

Me : Put a finger in your pussy and start putting it in and out at a regular rhythm.

Kelly : Ummph...it feels abit painful but...it feels good too...ahhhh...uuuhhhh...unnghhh..

Me : With your other hand, put it where your pussy is...just above the pussy there's a nub like thingy. That's your clitoris. It may be covered by a hood but if you manage to feel it, rub it gently...round and round.

Kelly : AAAAHHH...Oh my god, it feels sooooooo good. Oh my god! Aaaaahhhh...Ohhhhhh!

Me : You love my dick going in and out of your pussy. Keep rubbing the nub. Intensify the pressure on it. Keep rubbing.

Kelly : Uhhhh Uhhhh Uhhhh...it feels sooooooo gooooood. Ummmm...Ahhhh....I feel something coming...

Me : Embrace that feeling. Oh yeah baby, cum for me baby...cum...let it go.

Kelly : Ahhh... Ahhhhh... Ahhh...OHHHHHH!!! (then silence for awhile)

Me : Kelly, are you ok?

Kelly : (panting) Oh my god, you're fucking good man. Oh shit, my towel is a mess. My hand's full of blood.

Me : Your menstrual blood came out while you were pleasuring yourself? Why didn't you tell me?

Kelly : It feels too damn fucking good to stop. Oh wow, that was amazing.

Me : Welcome to phone sex. Hahahaha.

Kelly : Damn, it really feels good.

Me : You haven't even tried the real thing.

Kelly : No way, i'm saving it for my husband!

Me : Ok, but at least now you know how it feels like to have an orgasm.

Kelly : Yea. Hey, i gotta go wash up now. Gotta clean the towel too. I'll see if i can call you later. If not, we talk again tomorrow?

Me : Sure. Hope i helped you get rid of that hot and bothered feeling.

Kelly : You definitely did. Maybe i was feeling abit horny afterall.

Me : From chatting online with me?

Kelly : Maybe? Thanks for the amazing experience Akira.

Me : You're welcome. Go wash up. We'll talk later or tomorrow. Good night in advance. Bye...

Kelly : Sure. Bye...

To be continued...

Eastwardly
20-09-2020, 11:21 PM
Please continue bro, support!

otamay
22-09-2020, 06:17 PM
Nice recollections here.

Camping for more juicy updates please.

heehup
22-09-2020, 06:34 PM
mIRC .... those were the days :)

bigmannow
22-09-2020, 08:00 PM
I rememember MSN messenger that time also nearly 3 way sex chat :D

akira07
23-09-2020, 09:57 PM
After that episode, Kelly and I started to get a little bit closer in terms of sharing more personal stuff such as her previous two relationships and how she used to have a crush on one of her former teachers. She shared that the furthest she went with her exes was the odd handjob here and there but none of them ever made her achieve an orgasm the way I did during our phone sex session.

The first time she did something sexual was outside a library with her first ex, B, one night after studying. They were sitting at a dark corner where there were hardly any passersby. They started kissing and he suddenly brought her hand to the bulge in his pants. She was shocked at first and wanted to pull her hand away but he kept her hand there. B then pulled his zip down and brought his cock out to orientate it with her hand. By then Kelly didn't know what to do but just let B guide her hand. B made her hold onto his cock and rub it up and down the shaft. Within a minute, he came and his semen shot out onto the floor and some dribbled onto her hand. She cleaned it up with the tissue she brought. These episodes continued for about 5 more times until their breakup a year later. The first time B touched her was through her panties on the 3rd time she was giving him a handjob at a park one night. Again, he only lasted for a minute or two before ejaculating. Once he came, he stopped touching Kelly through her panties so Kelly never did know how much better it would feel if B were to continue touching her privates.

Her next experience was with her last ex, A. They had stayed behind during a class chalet while the rest went out for some beach activity. A was hugging her from the back and she felt his cock start to poke her back. A then turned her around and started kissing her and fondling her breasts. From her experience with B, she started to fondle the bulge forming in A's shorts.
A pulled down his shorts and Kelly started stroking his cock. A then shifted to sit at Kelly's legs and started to pull down her shorts. At first, Kelly resisted but A started kissing her again and continued fondling her breasts. A started pulling down her shorts and this time, she didn't resist. He started kissing her from her breasts, trailing his tongue down her belly button and down to her thighs, giving light kisses near her pubic area. Kelly felt herself getting wet and started moaning lightly and closed her eyes. A then pulled down her panties and she felt him stop his movements. She opened her eyes and asked B why he stopped. B said, 'I didn't expect you to be so hairy down there'. These words kind of pissed Kelly off immediately and she put her shorts back on and went off to join the rest of the class for the beach activities. From then on, she only gave A handjobs once in awhile throughout their 8 months relationship. But never again did she allow A to touch her below the waist.

One Saturday afternoon about a month after the phone sex episode, while I was chatting with her, Kelly suddenly suggested something.

Kelly : Hey, are you going anywhere tonight?

Me : No, no plans yet so far. Why?

Kelly : I suddenly have this crazy idea. I feel like going over your place to have some drinks and we can chat face to face too.

Me : That IS a crazy idea. I thought you don't feel comfortable meeting people from online?

Kelly : I know. But I feel that you're a trustworthy person. Plus I'm feeling stressed about getting my 'A' Level results in a few weeks. I could do with some drinks and a good chat.

Me : Well, I don't mind actually but I gotta sneak you in. My mom's kinda conservative but she does sleep early and goes out early.

Kelly : You sound as if you've done this sneaking thing before.

Me : Well....hahaha.

Kelly : Ok, so what time is a good time for me to come over? I'll get the drinks but you'll have to pay me back for your share ok. I'm just a part-time worker.

Me : Sure. No problem. 10pm would be good. Here's my address. (proceeds to give her my address)

Kelly : Alright so I'll see you tonight!

Me : Okay!

With that, we ended our conversation with me wondering what am I getting myself into.

To be continued...

ahpeh69
23-09-2020, 10:32 PM
Thanks bro.... keep on sharing...

keano
23-09-2020, 11:49 PM
Haah.. Good story. Good old days..

meijipcc
24-09-2020, 06:48 AM
really like this nice story, look forward to your next update TS.

hitler
24-09-2020, 09:01 AM
Camping for cherry popping :D

https://www.dictionary.com/e/wp-content/uploads/2018/08/pop-the-cherry-2-300x223.jpg

VisaDebit
24-09-2020, 09:15 AM
More updates please bro... :)

otamay
25-09-2020, 10:52 AM
Wow waiting for Kelly to sneak in, hehe.

shanefox
25-09-2020, 11:33 PM
Camping for next update!

funfox
26-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Nice. Waiting for Kelly to cum again and again 💦

CouldBeThem
26-09-2020, 06:07 PM
Nice story TS, please keep sharing

akira07
27-09-2020, 12:42 AM
9.50pm came and I received a text message from Kelly.

Kelly : I'm at the void deck. Can I come up now?

Me : Yeah, my mom went to sleep about 10 minutes ago. Should be safe to come up. I'll open the door and gate for you.

With that, I proceeded to open the door and gate. My TV in the living is positioned in such a way that from where I was sitting on the sofa, I'm able to see who is approaching from the reflection. I saw a petite, slim girl with long hair, wearing t-shirt and shorts, holding a plastic bag and slowly walking towards my unit. I stood up and we saw each other for the first time. Kelly looked just like any normal girl-next-door. About 1.53m in height and slim. But what made me unable to believe what I was seeing was her chest. It was at least a B cup. We greeted each other and I asked her to bring her slippers in and walk quietly into my room. I quietly closed the gate and door, turned off the living room lights and went into my room and locked the door.Turned off the room light, turned on the aircon and turned on the adjustable light instead as it's not as bright and wouldn't show from the gap underneath the door. We sat on the floor and Kelly brought out the alcohol drink of her choice, Bacardi Breezer. She bought 2 bottles each of strawberry and orange. I opened one of each flavour and she chose the strawberry flavoured one. We chatted abit on her JC life, what course she intends to apply for in Uni, whether she intends to stay in the hostel and others that I can't remember now.

By the time we finished the second pair of Bacardi, it was almost midnight. I asked if she wanted to go home or stay for the night. I was okay with paying for her cab fare home despite her staying in the North-West while I'm staying in the North-East. Her answer made me both shocked and happy as she decided to stay for the night. She explained that she actually told her parents that she was going to one of her best friend's place and may stay overnight. She didn't need to bring extra clothes as she usually wears her friend's extra pyjamas when she stays overnight. The only thing was, my bed was a single bed. Both of us could still fit on the bed though but we would have to be shoulder-to-shoulder while lying down. There was also only one bolster, one pillow and one blanket. I actually had a tilam mattress under the bed which I offered to sleep on but Kelly said not to bother with it as it's too troublesome to unroll and roll back. Kelly got on the bed and chose to sleep on the inside part nearer to the window but there was still a gap that she could slip in thanks to the structure of the wall in my room. Yes, she was THAT petite. I turned off the light and proceeded to lie beside her.

Kelly was lying sideways with her back facing me while i was lying flat on my bed. At that point of time, I had no intention to do anything towards her. Kelly had taken the bolster to hug so I had only the pillow to lie on and nothing to hug on. So I turned to face the opposite direction and tried to get to sleep. Then I felt movement from Kelly's side. Curious, i turned to the other direction and found myself looking straight at her. We were looking at each other's eyes for a minute then...I kissed her forehead. I could see her lower her head abit then she turned to face the other side with her back facing me. This time, I proceeded to hug her waist from the back and sniffed her hair.

Me : Your hair smells nice.

Kelly : Of course, I shampoo everyday.

With that, I hugged her tighter and put my right arm under her head. She allowed that gesture and I felt her hands on right hand. I moved closer and my groin area made contact with her supple butt. Of course, the natural reaction took place and I heard Kelly give a short gasp, but she didn't move away. My naughty left hand then went to explore on its own. First, it trailed the outline of her stomach area. Then it went to her bare thighs and trailed the outside area of her thighs. Kelly again gave a soft gasp and held my right hand tighter but didn't move away. From the outside of her thighs, my left hand trailed to the inside of her thighs, but stopping short of unbuttoning her shorts. My hand then tested its limits and went under her t-shirt. Felt her flat tummy and made circles around her belly button. Went to the underside of her bra and played around that area. By then, Kelly was gripping my right hand quite tightly and was taking in quick, short breaths. Finally, my hand made contact with those lovely soft yet firm pillows of hers. I massaged her left breast from outside the bra. Kelly was starting to moan very softly. I had JUST wanted to shift my attention to her other breast when Kelly suddenly sat up.

Me : Hey, you alright? If you don't want me to continue...

Kelly : It's kind of warm in here... (proceeded to take off her t-shirt and lay back down with her back facing me)

I took off my t-shirt and put my right arm again under her head. I continued my assault on her lovely pillows, this time focusing on her right breast. I then slipped my finger into the cup with some difficulty as it was abit tight and made contact with her nipples. I could feel that they were small eraser nipples, similar to the eraser part of those pencils we used to use in school. I flicked them and Kelly gave more soft moans. I did the same to the other breast and Kelly whispered...

Kelly : Unhook my bra.

I needed no further clarification. I unhooked her bra and massaged her breasts with gusto. They were a big handful and I had some difficulty holding one fully in my hand. Kelly turned her head around and we kissed for the first time. We kissed deeply but didn't french. While kissing, my left hand shifted its focus and went down below. It slipped through the small gap in her shorts and felt her panties. It trailed round her pubic area while giving soft touches on her inner thighs.

Kelly : Help me take off my shorts.

I did as I was told and continued softly touching her inner thighs. Kelly was moaning into my mouth and i touched her pussy from outside her panties. It was wet! Her hand left my right hand and it was now free to continue the good work the left hand had did on her breasts. I massaged her pussy lips and Kelly moaned even more. Thank God we were kissing so her moan was muffled. I then moved to her panties waistband and inched a finger in. No resistance. My fingers slipped further in and...she shaved her pubic hair! There was small stubbles so I guessed she must've shaved it a couple of days back. My fingers found her clitoris and rubbed it lightly. Kelly was moaning into my mouth uncontrollably. With my right hand fondling her breasts and nipples, my left hand rubbing her clitoris, she was writhing uncontrollably. But my fingers were not satisfied. They went further down to the wet hole. I inserted a finger slowly in. I felt Kelly stop moving for a second, afraid of what will happen.

Me : Relax, I'm just gonna put a finger in. If you feel any pain, just let me know.

Kelly : Okay...

Me : But you know...someone is getting neglected.

Kelly : Who?

I pushed my groin against her panties.

Kelly : Oh...

She turned around to face me and helped me to pull down my shorts and underwear. She then took off her panties. We were both now stark naked, with only the light from the corridor illuminating the room. I could see that her nipples were light brown, her tummy had very little traces of fat.

Me : You look absolututely stunning.

Kelly : (looks shy) You look not bad yourself. And...your cock is really hard now.

I laid Kelly to lie flat on the bed.

Me : I'm gonna do something now ok. If you feel anything uncomfortable, just let me know.

Kelly : I don't think I'm ready to...

Me : Don't worry, I'm not gonna put this (pointing to my cock) in. But I'll be licking your pussy.

Kelly : What? Noooo...it's dirty...

Me : No it's not. (sniffs my finger) Definitely not. No weird smell whatsoever.

Kelly : Hey! I wash it everyday ok.

Me : See? And you still say it's dirty.

Kelly : Okay...I'll trust you.

I proceeeded to kiss Kelly on her mouth, her neck, giving light flicks of the tongue on her nipples. Kelly was practically covering her mouth by now. I trailed down her tummy and kissed her inner thighs. Finally, my mouth reached the promised land. There was really no pungent smell. I kissed her pussy lips and clitoris. With the index finger of each hand, i pulled her pussy lips slightly apart and gave a pussy a lick. More muffled moans came from Kelly. I continued licking and my right thumb replaced my index finger while the index finger rubbed her clitoris. By then, Kelly's body was starting to shake. I continued licking with my tongue, inserting my tongue into her pussy and making those slurping sounds, while my finger continued its good work. Kelly's pussy juice was really starting to flow and it tasted quite sweet. Within moments, I heard Kelly give a muffled 'Oh My God!' and her body spasmed. I laid down on my side beside her facing her and gave her a few moments to recover. Kelly finally spoke in between heavy breaths a minute later.

Kelly : That...was fucking amazing.

Me : Glad you liked it.

Kelly : Yeah, it's better than when we had that phone sex.

Me : Of course. Real physical interaction is much better than virtual. Even though you were touching yourself, it's not the same as me touching you.

Kelly : I guess so. I believe someone has been feeling neglected though. (looks at my slightly shrunken in size brother. I'm a grower so when flaccid, its not really that impressive but becomes a greatsword when stimulated).

Kelly then kissed me while her hand stroke my cock. I can definitely feel her inexperience as her grip wasn't hard and she was just moving her hand up and down mechanically.

Me : Hold on.

I kissed Kelly deeply and fondled her breasts. That was enough to bring some life back into the little brother in a few seconds.

Me : Now, grip my cock abit tighter. Not too hard. Yes, that firm hold. You can rub your finger on the cockhead. You will be able to feel my precum. Rub it all over the cock. Remember the pressure from earlier. Now move ur hand up and down in a rhythm..not too fast, not too slow. If you feel like your hand is getting abit dry, use my precum to lubricate the shaft. Ahh, don't rub the cockhead while you're rubbing it up and down. I'm abit sensitive there. Yes, that's it. Continue that rhythm.

My hands continued fondling Kelly's breasts while she was giving me a handjob. After about 5 minutes, I came hard...with some of my semen reaching my chest. Kelly was abit shocked at how I came as I usually come extra hard whenever I receive a handjob or blowjob. She helped me clean up with tissue. I then asked Kelly if she wanted to wash up. She nodded. I gave her an extra towel and checked the gap of my bedroom door. No lights. Coast is clear. Opened my room door quietly and signalled Kelly to tiptoe to the bathroom in the kitchen with me following her closely. I turned on the bathroom light and we entered the bathroom together. I finally managed to see Kelly's body clearly. C cup breasts, light brown small eraser nipples, flat tummy but no abs, firm butt. After washing up, Kelly asked me to wait outside for awhile. I told her not to lock as I will need to rush back in in case my mom suddenly comes out. Luckily she didn't. We then snuck back into my room and slept hugging each other naked.

To be continued...

akira07
27-09-2020, 12:50 AM
Thanks to those who upped my points. I am deeply grateful for that. Do continue commenting so I can humbly up some of yours as well. Only realised points were received more than 2 days after. Sorry about that.

jay1997
27-09-2020, 07:44 AM
Happy camper!

rodeo69
27-09-2020, 10:37 AM
please continue sharing bro.
great read.

funfox
27-09-2020, 12:57 PM
Very nice 1st session with Kelly. 👍🏼
Hope more to cum before sunrise 🌅

Siddortho
27-09-2020, 11:27 PM
Very well written TS, pls keep going!

KnowItAll
28-09-2020, 08:17 AM
really like your story ts... it's very nice... share more soon please...

TheDriverGuy
28-09-2020, 01:24 PM
Nice updates, those young & dangerous days :D

akira07
28-09-2020, 09:36 PM
Nothing else happened that night. The next morning, I woke up first. Put on my clothes and quietly opened my room door. Once i confirmed that my mom had gone to work, i went to the kitchen and made a simple breakfast of toasted bread and jam. Once done, i brought it into the room and gently shook Kelly awake. She woke up sleepily and was surprised that I made her breakfast. She muttered a soft thank you and finished it in a couple of minutes. She then said she wanted to shower and i passed her a new toothbrush that I had originally wanted to replace my old one. Asked her cheekily if I can join and she gave me the wagging finger signalling no. She took about 20 minutes to shower and when she was done, I asked if she will be staying around or will she be gone while I was showering. She replied that she'll still be around. Once I was done showering, we went to the living room and watched some television on SCV.

We were cuddling while watching and as usual, my left hand started roaming around. After a few minutes of aimless roaming, Kelly's hands started roaming too. Her hands found my manhood half erect and started stroking it. We kissed and started undressing each other. And as we started to lie on the sofa with Kelly on top of me, something suddenly popped in my mind.

Me : Kelly, have you ever done a blowjob?

Kelly : No. I've heard of it though.

Me : Do you want to try it?

Kelly : Isn't it kinda dirty?

Me : I did lick your pussy if you want to make that comment. Besides, we just showered not too long ago so it's fine.

Kelly : Okay... Guide me? (while biting her lips and giving me a shy look. I still can't forget that moment)

Me : Okay, first stroke my cock. It's easier for you when it's fully erect. Now, pretend my cock is an ice cream cone. Lick it like you're licking a cone. Yes, that's it. Now, hold it with your hand to keep it in place, and put your lips on the head. Kiss it for abit. This will help you prepare.

Kelly : Hey, you're right. There's no pee smell!

Me : Haha! That's because we just showered, my dear. Now, put your lips over the head. Put it into your mouth like you're putting a hotdog in. Ouch! No teeth. Don't let your teeth touch the cock. Yes, remember what I spoke to you about rhythm last night. You may alternate with your hand once in awhile. Suck on it abit as you're pulling out. Let your saliva do the lubricating.

Kelly : Ummf...Ummf...Ummf...

While giving me a blowjob, Kelly's eyes kept looking at me, watching my reaction. For a first timer, she was doing a decent job. However, I have always believed in mutual satisfaction. So while still on the sofa, i told Kelly to turn around with her pussy facing me. Now, we're in the 69 position. I started rubbing her pussy which was already wet and licked them as I did yesterday. Immediately, Kelly gave a moan while still continuing with her blowjob. The vibrations from the sound gave added pleasure. I started to put a finger in her pussy and again, I felt Kelly stiffen for awhile but she relaxed almost immediately. Without further delay, I started fingering with my middle finger just up to the second joint. Kelly's moans got more frequent.

Kelly : Ooomm...Ooomm...Oommm..

I started to finger deeper till my whole finger went in and even with just one finger, her pussy felt quite tight. My finger started to explore her vaginal walls and I felt something on her upper vaginal walls. It felt slightly bumpy and felt like ridges. I rubbed that area and...

Kelly : Oh My God that feels good. Ohhhhhh~~~

I found her G spot! I rubbed her G spot with my finger and her clitoris with the other hand. Kelly was moaning uncontrollably by now but despite that, she still kept trying to give me a blowjob while moaning. The sound vibrations, coupled with her continuous suction, and the warning signals of her approaching orgasm, the uncontrollable shaking of her hips, the tightening of her vaginal walls, were enough to push me over the edge. I came hard into Kelly's mouth and at almost the same time, her vagina squirted out some water similar to how pee comes out. It wasn't alot but it was enough to wet my face. But I didn't get to bask in my achievement as I got a slap on my thigh. Kelly was struggling to walk to the dining table to get some tissue and she spat out my semen.

Kelly : Why didn't you warn me?

Me : There was no time...it happened so quickly. But you could've swallowed it you know.

Kelly : Eewww..No! But why is your face so wet? You sweated so much?

Me : That's your pussy juice. You squirted straight to my face. Now I got to clean the sofa.

Kelly : Oh My God! I'm sooooo sorry! I didn't know that happened! All I know was that I was feeling fucking good and next thing I knew, you ejaculated into my mouth and things went blank for awhile.

Me : At least now I know you can squirt abit. It's really rare for a girl to squirt. You're the first i know.

Kelly : Really? (looks shy, but almost immediately her face changed) You lah, make me feel so good. No one has ever made me feel so good before.

Me : It's my honour to be able to give you these sensations. Why not we clean the sofa, wash up then head out for some lunch.

Kelly : Sure! I'm kinda craving for some BKT actually.

Me : Hello Miss, it's kinda early for you to start craving anything. We haven't even done anything yet! But BKT is fine. I'll bring you to a nice one.

Kelly : Hey, a girl is allowed to have cravings ok! But after we eat, I have to get home. My mom will start questioning if I get home too late after staying overnight at Shirley's place. Besides, I'm having a family dinner later.

Me : Sure. I'll get you a cab from there.

We proceeeded to clean the sofa up and went to wash up together. Nothing happened other than me soaping her up and she did the same for me. However, big head ruled over small head and I knew we did not really have too much time to spend with each other that day. We went to Rangoon Road for BKT and when we were done, I got her a cab and gave her $20 to pay for the cab fare. She resisted initially but relented after saying...

Kelly : Next time we meet, my turn to treat.

Me : Sure! Take care ok and enjoy your family dinner.

Kelly : (eyes looking sad momentarily) Ok. Wish I could dine with you though. Bye!

That last moment caught me offguard for a moment and while I waved goodbye and made my way home, two things were on my mind. One, she said next time, which means we will get to meet again! Two, why did she look sad for a moment when I mentioned family dinner...

To be continued....

cupid xpress
28-09-2020, 10:18 PM
Woah.... Squirt

Didn't know this phrase already used during MIRC time.

Seems like I have many more to learn

otamay
29-09-2020, 04:16 PM
Awesome updates, camping here for more.

CouldBeThem
29-09-2020, 10:51 PM
Great share TS, hope to read more updates :)

Kovovo
30-09-2020, 07:53 PM
Ahhhh those were the days....so nice your story. More pls

uncommonsense
30-09-2020, 09:59 PM
Very good share bro, please continue ...

diputs1269
30-09-2020, 10:37 PM
Waiting for next date with Kelly, cheers!

TheDriverGuy
01-10-2020, 11:31 AM
Waiting for next young & dangerous encounters :D

FYSeetoh
01-10-2020, 03:44 PM
Thanks for sharing mIRC story.
Hope to read more.

babygal15
02-10-2020, 07:01 PM
Waiting for next young & dangerous encounters :D

Thanks and up you back.

CibLover
03-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Camping for the next installment.

:)

diputs1269
04-10-2020, 12:38 AM
Camping for the next installment.

:)

Yes still waiting for Kelly, cheers!

akira07
04-10-2020, 05:37 PM
Kelly and I continued chatting throughout the following week. Nothing happened the following weekend as her menses came but she did say she wants to come over the following weekend. I kept myself in check the whole time we didn't meet, didn't masturbate or watch any porn. By the time the said weekend came over, I was horny as hell. Kelly came over on a Friday night this time, again bringing 4 bottles of Bacardi in the 7-Eleven plastic bag. This time, we cuddled together while drinking and chatting. It wasn't long though that our hands started roaming around each other's body. The night ended with us mutually masturbating each other and Kelly finishing me off with a blowjob. We washed up and fell asleep naked cuddling each other.

Somehow we woke up at about the same time the next morning. I was having a serious case of morning wood and my cock kept poking Kelly's butt. Kelly was grinding her butt too and it only made me even more horny. I pulled Kelly up such that our current position was me lying down and Kelly was on top of me with her back facing me. I fondled her breasts and tuned her nipples with one hand while the other was fingering her non-stop. She was definitely horny as well as she was grinding herself really hard and my cock and her pussy met on the outside a few times. The fleeting moments our intimate areas touched I felt her tighten up for a moment and relax when they finally brushed past. Then it happened. Kelly stopped grinding and my cock was at the tip of her pussy. Both of us were contemplating what to do.

Kelly : Wait, I think we should... (trying to re-adjust her position)

That was a mistake on her part as when she tried to get up, she ended up going lower and our bodies finally connected.

Kelly : Ohhh!

I felt her tight pussy with my cock for the first time. I felt abit of resistance in her pussy at first. However, Kelly made no attempt to move away whatsoever. So i pulled out and pushed in abit more.

Kelly : Argh..Ohh!

My cock finally broke through the resistance and I thrusted in and out of her at a slow pace.

Kelly : Unghh...Unghh...Unghh...

That was all I heard from Kelly. Her tightness was one of kind and something I could never forget till this day. After only about 3 minutes of thrusting..

Me : I'm cumming soon!

Kelly : Don't cum inside. Pull out!

I pulled out and I ejaculated. For someone who had just cum the night before, I still came just a fair bit and most of it landed on her body and thighs. Kelly struggled to get up and walked unsteadily to get some tissue to clean herself up. I, on the other hand, was looking at my still rigid cock. There were traces of blood on it. I look at Kelly who was cleaning herself up and I looked between her legs. There was a single blood trail coming down her left thigh. It wasn't alot but still visible. Kelly looked at where I was looking at and cleaned it up.

Kelly : I guess I'm no longer a virgin now...

Me : I'm sorry. I shouldn't have continued to push in.

Kelly : It's okay. I guess this was bound to happen sooner or later.

Me : Are you feeling okay?

Kelly : Yeah, I'm fine. It was kinda painful at first but then, it started to feel shiok. I wanted to stop but I wanted it to continue at the same time.

Me : No, not that. I mean, are YOU feeling okay?

Kelly : Oh. Umm...yeah I guess. I think I better go back now.

Me : Sure. I'll accompany you to get a cab.

Kelly : No. I think I'll take the bus today.

Me : Alright. I'll send you to the bus stop.

Kelly : Okay. I go shower first okay?

Me : Okay.

While Kelly was washing up, I took the opportunity to change my bed sheet as there were a few small specks of blood. It wasn't really visible but I wanted to avoid any unnecessary questions later. Once Kelly was done, I took my turn at showering. When I got back into my room after showering, I found Kelly on the bed with her legs tucked up to her body and she was looking at the window.

Me : Hey, I'm done. I'll dress up then we'll go okay.

Kelly : Huh? Oh okay.

I sent Kelly to the bus stop and we waited for the bus to arrive. There was an awkward silence while we waited and Kelly didn't even look at my direction. She kept her focus on the floor during the 5 minutes wait. When the bus appeared near the traffic light before turning to the road leading to the bus stop, Kelly finally turned to me and said..

Kelly : Hey, I'll contact you later okay. I need some time to think on my own. Thanks for sending me to the bus stop.

Me : Okay. Take care ok and maybe just let me know when you've reached home?

Kelly : Sure. Bye! (proceeds to give me a quick hug before boarding the bus)

As we waved goodbye to each other as she was walking to a seat in the bus, thoughts were running through my head. What would she be thinking about? What is our status now? Will I get to see her again?

otamay
04-10-2020, 06:19 PM
Finally Kelly lost her virginity.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

ilovetosex123
04-10-2020, 07:06 PM
Camping bro.

TheDriverGuy
05-10-2020, 12:29 PM
Nice break through!
Waiting for more juicy updates.

pamtop
05-10-2020, 10:10 PM
Nice! Waiting for more on Kelly :)

hawk007
06-10-2020, 02:06 PM
Pls carry on

akira07
08-10-2020, 09:03 PM
It was only on Tuesday that I got a call from Kelly.

Kelly : Hey, are you free on Thursday?

Me : Sure, I can make time after work...

Kelly : No, I mean...free for the whole day.

Me : Huh? Oh, I'll need to apply for leave. What's up?

Kelly : I'm collecting my results on that day.

Me : Ohhh! Sure! I'll apply for leave straightaway.

Kelly : Ok! Thanks yeah. Let me know if you're able to make it.

I immediately sent out an email requesting for leave that Thursday. My boss gave his approval the next morning and I immediately sent an sms to Kelly telling her the positive news. She only got back to me when we were on MSN that evening. She was telling me that she felt very nervous as there are a few courses she's aiming for and she needs good grades for her A's to get into them. We planned to meet the next day at the LRT station near her place.

The next day, I met Kelly at the LRT station and we walked to the bus stop to board the bus to the junior college she attended. Along the way, we didn't really talk much except that she said she hoped she won't bump into any of her ex-classmates when we alight later. She even asked if it's okay for me to wait for her as she felt slightly more calm when she knows I'm nearby. That brought a slight smile to my face. When we alighted, I found the place familiar and realised it was near to one of the army camps I was posted to during my NS days! While Kelly made her way to collect her results, I proceeded to a nearby coffeeshop to have my breakfast. I took my time as I knew it would take at least an hour before I get to see Kelly appear. True enough, I saw Kelly appear from the nearby block of flats about an hour and a half later while I was just about done with my 3rd cup of coffee. She signalled that she'll walk ahead first and I'm to follow a short distance away. I gave a slight nod and moved off from the coffeeshop. We walked till we reached the bus stop at the main road and the LRT station near it. We boarded the LRT together acting like strangers and it was only after we alighted at the LRT station near her place that she finally talked to me.

Kelly : I did it! I got mostly As and a B!

Her happiness was obviously etched on her face.

Me : That's great! So what do you want to do now?

Kelly : Let me put my stuff first. Then we'll go for a meal? I haven't eaten anything coz I was too nervous!

I followed Kelly to her block and I found it weird that she actually circled around the block once before we took the lift. And it wasn't obvious to me when we were walking to her block but I realised upon exiting the lift that Kelly lives in a mansionette! She signalled for me to keep quiet and opened the door. She took a look inside then signalled me in. It was simply decorated and she asked me to follow her up the stairs. There were three bedrooms on the upper level. Two of them were facing each other and separated by the stairs. The bedroom door on the right was open while the bedroom door on the left was closed. There was another bedroom next to the bedroom on the left and it was closest to the bathroom. That bedroom was Kelly's. She brought me inside and closed the door. I took a look around and her room was very neat. A queen-sized bed, a study table, a wardrobe and a standing fan furnished her room.

Kelly said she'll be taking a short shower as she felt abit sweaty and took a towel and went to the bathroom. I took a look around and looked at her study table. There were only books, a calculator and a table lamp on the table. No photos were on display. I then wondered, where was Kelly sitting when we were having our phone sex? My thoughts however were interrupted by the door opening and Kelly came in with a towel wrapped around her body. I've always loved seeing that sight of her as she has very nice shoulders. Her arms were nicely toned as well. But Kelly rarely wears dresses and most of the time, she would be wearing a simple short sleeved top and shorts, jeans or mid-length skirt. She opened her wardrobe and was picking out her attire. She was also choosing her undergarments and that didn't escape my eyes. I immediately got a hard on and I made my way to her while she was focusing on her task at hand. I hugged her from behind and gave her towel-covered boobs a squeeze. I heard Kelly give a deep sigh and a soft moan but her next words made me stop whatever I was doing.

Kelly : My brother's next door...

Mood spoilt!

To be continued...

Sorry for this boring post. This doesn't have any sexuality in it but this story is basically a memoir during my time with her. Hope everyone won't mind.

juzz
09-10-2020, 12:11 AM
Very nice. Uppz! 😊

diputs1269
09-10-2020, 12:17 AM
Upz +14 to akira07 for your story, cheers!

52minutes
09-10-2020, 02:45 PM
Nice story TS, bring back those wonderful mirc times :D

otamay
09-10-2020, 11:03 PM
Camping here for more interesting updates please.

koebshaq0_0
10-10-2020, 12:47 AM
Nice story, thanks.

Mouse2020
10-10-2020, 02:54 PM
Excellent story. Support for more updates.

akira07
20-10-2020, 10:01 PM
Sorry for the long hiatus. Was swamped with work and was busy cycling during the weekends as well. Let's continue from where we left off the last time shall we?

With that statement, I had no choice but to behave. We decided to go out instead and whispered that we should discuss when we're out of the house. Kelly asked me to go down first after she finished getting ready. I heard her raising her voice telling her brother that she's going out. It was already around 1pm by the time we left and while walking to the bus stop at the main road, we decided to head down to Plaza Singapura. Took the bus to Dhoby Ghaut and we decided to have lunch at Manhattan Fish Market. We opted to watch a movie and the next movie screening of the movie that we were interested to watch would only be screening at 4.30pm. We bought the tickets and spent the next hour or so just walking around and playing at the arcade there. I can't really remember what movie we watched but there wasn't much people in the cinema. There was nobody else along our row of seats. The nearest patrons were about a row or two away. We lifted the armrest between us and
Kelly was leaning on my shoulder most of the time with her jacket hung loosely over her shoulders. I put my arms around her and about halfway through the movie, my hands started moving on its own. I started fondling her boobs over her top with her jacket covering any subtle movements. I felt Kelly adjusting herself and I thought maybe she wanted to hide what I was doing abit more. Instead, I felt her hands go under my t-shirt and her fingers started playing with my nipples. I took a look at Kelly's face and she had her poker face on. With my other hand, i pulled her jacket to cover more of her side and this time, my hand went under her top and started playing with her boobs through her bra. Occasionally, I would slip a finger into the bra cup and played with her nipples. I felt Kelly start to breathe a little heavily and I pulled Kelly's other hand and rested it on my bulge. She started squeezing it through my jeans. I pulled down the zipper and Kelly automatically started flicking the head of my cock which was already leaking precum with her finger through my briefs. Then, just as suddenly as she started playing with me, she let go and stopped whatever she was doing and sat up straight. The sudden movement caught me off guard and my hand that was playing with her boobs retracted back by my side. I looked at Kelly, searching for any clues on her face that would've explained why she stopped but there was none at all. She just continued taking sips from the drink that we shared. I didn't want to ask her anything so I kept quiet as well. The movie ended at close to 6pm and we walked around Orchard Road. We settled for dinner at a Thai restaurant at Far East Plaza.

Throughout this time, there was no mention on what happened in the cinema and we continued chatting as per normal. I sent her to the lift landing at her block and while waiting for the lift to arrive, we kissed. Just a normal kiss but one that felt really nice. We broke the kiss when the lift arrived. We looked at each other and when the lift door opened, Kelly pulled me into the lift with her. We continued our kiss in the lift until it arrived at the 8th storey (the highest storey that the lift would go for that block). We exited the lift and Kelly snuck a look down the corridor. Her unit was the one right at the end, a corner unit so it was obvious to see if the door was open or closed. It was closed and Kelly pulled me down the corridor. Just before the second last unit, there was a staircase landing and there was a flight of stairs going up and the landing above was bare except for a metal ladder leading up to the roof, with the door locked by a padlock. Kelly led me up to that flight of stairs and we sat on the last stair. We continued kissing and we were not worried if we were to be seen because the stairs was facing nothing but an open carpark and the opposite block was at least 200m away. Kelly was starting to kiss abit deeper and we started frenching. My hands went under her top and starting fondling her boobs. Kelly was more responsive this time and gave soft moans while frenching. Her hands went to my jeans and pulled down the zipper and started playing with my cock through my briefs. As I was interrupted of a proper release earlier, my cock was rock hard by this time. One of my hands started to go down and try to touch her pussy through her shorts but she resisted. She shook her head and broke the kiss. What she did next caught me offguard. She unbuckled my belt, unbuttoned my jeans, pulled down my briefs and proceeded to give me a blowjob. Seeing this sweet young thing giving me a blowjob at the top of a staircase landing, even though she was a newbie at this, I lasted only 5 minutes before exploding. I did try to warn Kelly that I was cumming but she continued sucking. I exploded in her mouth and I felt Kelly giving a deep suck before sitting back up. I was expecting her to take out a piece of tissue to dispose of my cum in her mouth but instead, I heard her gulping. She then took out her bottle of water that she always brings along and took a drink from it.

Kelly : Hmm, I guess it doesn't taste that bad. A little alkaline tasting with a slight hint of tom yum.

I just sat there dumbfounded. The girl just swallowed my cum! We went back down to the 8th storey and hugged. Kelly then kissed me on the cheek and said,

Kelly : I'll see you on Saturday ok? Goodnight dear!

I watched Kelly turn left at the corridor and I made my way down the stairs to the ground floor. One thought ran through my mind during the walk down. Did I just get myself a SYT girlfriend???

To be continued...

lightingcobra
21-10-2020, 01:41 AM
Marvelous story bro. Support for more updates :)

otamay
22-10-2020, 10:58 PM
Lucky to have Kelly.

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

Everydaywantsex
23-10-2020, 08:11 AM
Waiting for more..

diputs1269
23-10-2020, 06:49 PM
I love syt, cheers!

huangdao
24-10-2020, 02:46 AM
Excellent story here, support!

dex3
26-10-2020, 05:21 PM
Very nice story TS.. thanks for sharing..

TheDriverGuy
26-10-2020, 06:49 PM
More stories of this SYT! :D

otamay
29-10-2020, 11:22 PM
More stories of this SYT! :D

Yes, syt Kelly.

Cash8877
30-10-2020, 08:16 AM
nice story, keep on sharing TS.

galenciaba
30-10-2020, 12:23 PM
Really fabulous story here.

4Qman
30-10-2020, 06:17 PM
Eagerly waiting for the next instalment.