PDA

View Full Version : How to get wife into the mood to have sex

DegenerationX
11-12-2007, 03:05 PM
Bros, need advice on the above. A short intro of what is happening so that you guys have an idea. My wife is not working and recently, she has been addicted to mahjong. Everyday, she will go to her friends house to play mahjong after having dinner with me. And she will only come home at about 2am. She does this everyday, 7 days a week. When she reach home me always make advance to signal that i wanted to have sex. but she always pushes me away saying that she is veri tired after the mahjong session. We haven have sex for the past 3 weeks!

Any bros have solution to this?

Pearl
11-12-2007, 03:10 PM
Cut her allowance bro. No money cant gamble lo. :D

Other than that, hard to reform a gambler.

secreta
11-12-2007, 03:11 PM
wah, I can be her kaki and persuade her to do her wifely duties.
but u got a big problem my friend.

actually it is hard to find people available to play everyday!.

what would happen ultimately is that her group will not be able to sustain for a long time. things will be back to normal soon

aczeta76
11-12-2007, 03:22 PM
errhhh..

Sorry to throw spanner but you sure she went for mahjong and not some other ECA? Better keep an eye on wifey

bangbangben
11-12-2007, 03:35 PM
errhhh..

Sorry to throw spanner but you sure she went for mahjong and not some other ECA? Better keep an eye on wifey

Sorry TS, but i share the same sentiments too... Better be safe then sorry...

well... another way out is to do the same to her instead... why not u join me for KTV everyday till 3am and reach home at 4plus... see what's her reaction then... :P

colins
11-12-2007, 03:42 PM
I think before you try out negative motivations, have you tried talking to her with regards to this change in her and see what she says? I dun think its just an issue on sex leh, no feeling of closeness of cos no sex.
Long-term wise, its going to create a lot of relationship problem (tension) and even health problems so it may be good to consolidate your position now.

DegenerationX
12-12-2007, 08:54 AM
errhhh..

initially I thought like-wise too. But she was in a mutual friend's house playing mahjong. Ocasionally i would just drop by the place n watch them play. so I think she is not involved in other ECA.

superbia
12-12-2007, 09:01 AM
Maybe you everyday go there and take turns lor .. 1 round each, see whether she frustrated or not ... or like bros say, go out late and come back later than her see what she says ..

humpcheepang
12-12-2007, 09:44 AM
initially I thought like-wise too. But she was in a mutual friend's house playing mahjong. Ocasionally i would just drop by the place n watch them play. so I think she is not involved in other ECA.

It is time for you to look for your own ECA outside:D

Jus kidding, I think you both have to sit down to talk or matter will turn worse. I believe you both do not have kids yet, so it's time to increase some family members.

Niceman
12-12-2007, 12:13 PM
You dun ask b4 she about to sleep. Let her sleep, make sure u wake up in the middle of night.

While she deep in sleep, caress her, pull down her panty, and ruba ruba, get her into the mood and she all yours dude.

While deep in sleep, normally, she dun care or too tired to care about your doing. kekeke... normally works for me

DegenerationX
12-12-2007, 12:38 PM
You dun ask b4 she about to sleep. Let her sleep, make sure u wake up in the middle of night.

While she deep in sleep, caress her, pull down her panty, and ruba ruba, get her into the mood and she all yours dude.

While deep in sleep, normally, she dun care or too tired to care about your doing. kekeke... normally works for me

Hmm......maybe should try this tonite:D

mwmf
12-12-2007, 12:45 PM
But if like this she no service you leh ... may take a while to get wet for her or maybe not ... I think better solve the root of the problem, her gambling every night ... :eek: that is really too much, maybe tell your in laws lor .. :D

ahpaul25
12-12-2007, 02:12 PM
Don bother her lor.....then u go find yr own entertainment, when she finally ask, look at her, say finally u notice me liao huh......thought u wish to gamble rest of yr whole life.....Show her who the BOSS now! :D

Marlb0r0
12-12-2007, 02:35 PM
Bros, need advice on the above. A short intro of what is happening so that you guys have an idea. My wife is not working and recently, she has been addicted to mahjong. Everyday, she will go to her friends house to play mahjong after having dinner with me. And she will only come home at about 2am. She does this everyday, 7 days a week. When she reach home me always make advance to signal that i wanted to have sex. but she always pushes me away saying that she is veri tired after the mahjong session. We haven have sex for the past 3 weeks!

Any bros have solution to this?

a real tai tai leh

Castrol
12-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Bros, need advice on the above. A short intro of what is happening so that you guys have an idea. My wife is not working and recently, she has been addicted to mahjong. Everyday, she will go to her friends house to play mahjong after having dinner with me. And she will only come home at about 2am.

lidat i think you wont see her completely in february due to chinese new year mahjong marathon. :D

cinta
12-12-2007, 05:37 PM
Bro like that you need to buy apartment or villa in Sentosa, IR completed liao how, stay there. Or Marina IR completed, you stay at The Sail... :D

ah rat
12-12-2007, 07:00 PM
If got chance to have sex make her pregnant.Then got kid no time for manjong.But remember not to employ maid :D

cinta
12-12-2007, 07:40 PM
But if she brings the baby along ... :eek:

ah rat
13-12-2007, 07:03 AM
Hmm......maybe should try this tonite:D

How last night,have sex with her or got kick out of the bed :D

protector
13-12-2007, 09:34 AM
Haha, if kena like that, can sue her in court or not ....

sleaguepunter
13-12-2007, 12:48 PM
yo bro.. i think u shd be more concern abt her gambling habit than your lack of sex. Gambling is a serious problem, no matter how small amount the bet. It will become an addication and will totally lost control.

While it was song when winning, most of the time can be losing. When a person lose, he/she mood will be bad, especially mahjong, this type must really use brain type, so when the player is not good at it, can be losing all the way. So instead of looking after the family, her mind will be preocciped by mahjong.

Why dont u propose a vacation to bring her away from mahjong. Even she want a shopping holiday, go with her. It better to spend the money than let her lose it at the mahjong table. Who know, both of u can enjoy each other on the hotel bed every night.:rolleyes:

colins
13-12-2007, 01:08 PM
well said bro sleaguepunter, addiction is more serious than habit, hard to kick and people can lose sight of their purpose in life.

84gunner
13-12-2007, 01:56 PM

Good idea. When deep in sleep, all muscles are relaxed. When u rubba / stimulate the sensitive parts, they're aroused easily. When aroused, u might get her horny, turn around & bonk u instead!!!

Tat's why morning sex oso quite nice. Cos the moment wake up, mind + body still in half-asleep condition, can arouse more easily. Still remember on some occasions, morning open eyes only, touch or kena touch abit here & there only horny liao, some more morning sex, I kinda can last longer one. When in my teens, morning wake up pcc, damn long oso cannot cum, until both hands oso tired.

Another gal (newly acquainted), it was New Year's Eve, we went pubbing, then invited frens over 2 continue drinking till quite late, or rather early morning about 5 am. After frens went off, we oso damn tired, she said 2 tired 2 go home, wanna sleep over at my place. Mine is studio apartment, maciam hotel room like tat, with queen size bed. Thot ho sei liao, got New Year bonk oredi. After settling comfortably in bed, I tried 2 caress / tickle 2 arouse her, she said, kinda in a begging tone + look on face, "pls, dont". Ok, dun touch anymore, go 2 sleep. Somehow, I remember, around 8+ am, I just open my eyes, found my hand on her chest (hugging her 2 sleep), then I got cheeky again. I moved my hand abit, she oso opened her eyes, I gave her a smile, she smiled back, then I start circling my hand gently over her breasts, and then using finger 2 circle round where her nipples should be. No resistance, saw her expression like enjoying it. After a while, proceed 2 french her & caress her thigh gently, slowly moving up 2wards her pussy area.

End up, she cant tahan the foreplay 2 much, got more eager 2 bonk than me!

sogetsu
13-12-2007, 02:07 PM
well like saying goes some guys have all the luck ... my wife doesnt like to make love ... everytime making is like she just lie there in one position .. dun like frenching ... so everytime i got to serivce herbefore entering her otherwise she wont say "huh so fast put in" ... make me feel like there is no joy in making love any more liao .. sigh ... and worse is that i have to make the move first ... well wat to do ... :(

SDMM
13-12-2007, 02:22 PM
well like saying goes some guys have all the luck ... my wife doesnt like to make love ... everytime making is like she just lie there in one position .. dun like frenching ... so everytime i got to serivce herbefore entering her otherwise she wont say "huh so fast put in" ... make me feel like there is no joy in making love any more liao .. sigh ... and worse is that i have to make the move first ... well wat to do ... :(

Maybe on the rare occasion that she service, you pretend damn shiok as a form of encouragement
kekeke............

84gunner
13-12-2007, 02:44 PM

Did u "test the goods" b4 "buying"? ie, did u know of this issue b4 u got married? If she's not like tat b4 married, then I'd say u boarded the "thief's boat" oredi.

Such is the issue wif SG woman, tat men have 2 look 4 other avenues 2 fill the emptiness in this aspect of life. 1 of the contributors 2 low birth rate.

DegenerationX
13-12-2007, 04:25 PM
haha. me about same situation as you. just that sometimes she will make the first move.....

yuanzi
13-12-2007, 04:38 PM
Sometimes after getting married for too long, it does happen that making love becomes too robotic liao, so both parties might be sianz, so need something to create the extra spark ...

SDMM
13-12-2007, 07:14 PM
How about strip mahjong?
Later can get into a orgy
kekekeke.........

kedeb
13-12-2007, 08:59 PM
Haha strip mahjong is too slow lah ....