PDA

View Full Version : How do u choose ML?

IamGood
13-09-2020, 02:08 PM
Laojiaos, when a spa does not have website displaying their girls, how do u choose your masseur?
When go first time and they assign u one, the next time if go in see the same girl, how do u ask for another girl? Feel paiseh leh...

hotforyou
13-09-2020, 02:55 PM
Just say you want someone else beside from the one you try before the name... nothing to paiseh you paying for it... unless you intend to kc the girl if not should be ok

afterburn
13-09-2020, 03:05 PM
Laojiaos, when a spa does not have website displaying their girls, how do u choose your masseur?
When go first time and they assign u one, the next time if go in see the same girl, how do u ask for another girl? Feel paiseh leh...

Just say outright you have tried this ML before and would like to try others. Nothing wrong, you are the customer, they are the service provider.

If you feel too paiseh to say face-to-face, then call them up first and make booking, tikam other names besides the one you have tried.

If not, every time you go, especially if it is peak period with customer bookings, then you will always be assigned the same lame-duck ML that takes all the walk-ins / "victims" :D She is the one with the least customers and bookings, so that's how it works.

desudesu
13-09-2020, 03:18 PM
Ya just call and make the booking say any girl other than xxxx you try before or just go there and directly say. But like what the other bro said, if you don't make booking, you might tio the same ml again if the other ml have customers. Then it would be a wasted trip.

Got 1 time I visited a spa was having massage in the room. Got 1 bro I think went without booking and wanted to request a specific ml. The ml not free and he straight say "I tmr then come". The other ml tried to psyco him in and he change to "I not enough time". I was like lying inside the room facedown having massage and find it funny, it lasted a few minutes with him trying to siam nicely.

Bond0069
13-09-2020, 04:12 PM
[/QUOTE]

Try staying at their lounge or drinks area longer after your session for your 1st time pretend to wait for friend or say leg pain whatever bs,once sat there plenty of opportunities to see different girls walk by when customers call for them or they approach the counter,when saw which one you like just ask at counter for their name for future visit then no need to call those you don't like,nothing to be paisei..you are their value customer patronising them ultimately.

xiasangju
13-09-2020, 06:44 PM
nothing wrong with saying you want to try another. anyway now mask on, hard to recognise you also.. haha

LiuJun
13-09-2020, 07:45 PM
When go first time and they assign u one, the next time if go in see the same girl, how do u ask for another girl? Feel paiseh leh...If can choose just choose. Some places might not let you choose because the other girls are on break or they may not like you based on appearance. This one also pretty common if you go to Thailand.

But best if you just be direct and ask if can choose. Don't need paiseh since you're a paying customer.

noMoney4Sex
13-09-2020, 08:05 PM

first time being random assigned and don't like the ml just take is as pay entry fees and just enjoy the massage, when being massage break in small talks with the ml like how many ml are there? and ask is she the "hong pai", usually she will tell you have 5 to 6 ml working and she is not the hong pai. than ask her hong pai is who and most of time she will tell you, and out of curiosity she will ask you how you know this spa. just tell her u read up from website and just want try but don't know who to choose. at this point she may work harder to keep you. but if you are not dish she may tell you one or two name and say they are hong pai. as you are first timer, after massage counter girl will usually ask you how is her massage, than just tell her nicely you don't like by the one assigned and tell her your taste and preference, usually she pop out a name or two. than this time u chip in by saying i thought the hong pai is who and who. than she might tell you more information or disagree with you. now this time just ask her have photo to show. 99% they have their photo (wechat) if not if the ml is available she will just shout her and let you take a peek.

if not just do more research on the forum before hunting your ground.
good luck

ibanezjem555
13-09-2020, 08:14 PM
Research on SB n bros feedback..

afterburn
13-09-2020, 08:16 PM
first time being random assigned and don't like the ml just take is as pay entry fees and just enjoy the massage, when being massage break in small talks with the ml like how many ml are there? and ask is she the "hong pai", ..
good luck dude.

:eek: kind of complicated plot, but bros who can sweet talk and carry on convo well can use that approach.

Can direct approach also, if see some ML that you like sitting outside the shop. That's how i ran into my regular ML... she told me at that time that she was waiting another customer arrival, cannot take my biz, so I just got her number and made a booking for the next chance. Easy. Get good treatment also because most times they are flattered that you came back specially ;)

afterburn
13-09-2020, 08:17 PM
Research on SB n bros feedback..

Yes... 99% of the time, from tip-off

thoreldan
13-09-2020, 08:34 PM
Proper licensed joint - girls in uniform+pants: probably cannot choose

Unlicensed join - girls in short skirt/dress: ask all come out and parade in front of you also can

TKee
13-09-2020, 09:03 PM
If not satisfied with first, can always ask her for recommendations.

morrissey1209
13-09-2020, 09:19 PM
No need to feel shy to change girl (unless you wanna build up rapport). I sometimes just call up, ask for who is available, then tikam based on the feel of the girl's name. Very hit and miss.

Otherwise, better listen to feedback here and also further research on Google and FB. Once you catch a good one, grab her WeChat or WA immediately.

Axel88
13-09-2020, 11:28 PM
:eek: kind of complicated plot, but bros who can sweet talk and carry on convo well can use that approach.

Can direct approach also, if see some ML that you like sitting outside the shop. That's how i ran into my regular ML... she told me at that time that she was waiting another customer arrival, cannot take my biz, so I just got her number and made a booking for the next chance. Easy. Get good treatment also because most times they are flattered that you came back specially ;)

I can attest to this. Sometimes dont even need to talk to them. Just make eye contact and smile at them when they walk pass you in the shop. Then next visit u choose them then say you specially come find them since you saw them the previous time. I had a few who even said they rmb my face that day i come and find so and so then just sweet talk abit say they prettier immediately the service level will have a difference.

sxem
13-09-2020, 11:51 PM
Especially those operating in the imperial/le spa model, its a crapshoot basically for your first few times.

hopefully you'll bump into the other mls otw to shower/walking out of the shop etc and see if there is any affinity.

For those advertising on fb, discount 40% from their pics.

IamGood
14-09-2020, 08:27 AM

Unlicensed join - girls in short skirt/dress: ask all come out and parade in front of you also can

Most uniformed joints cannot choose?

lucuher
14-09-2020, 08:43 AM

trial and error. If you dont have a name, take a random one or pick one out, afterwards you let us know if they are good or not. If they are good you go back, if not, you go to another one or another place.... do you think we all have a magic formula how to pick the right one?

Riverwalk
14-09-2020, 08:44 AM
Most uniformed joints cannot choose?

Usually cannot at the counter , look at the Facebook first to make appointment .
As for walk in the ML are usually at their staff / rest room.

Strangeruser007
14-09-2020, 09:15 AM
Good thread Bro about the 1,000,000 $ question. We all have limited time and money and want to go to the best one.
Good comments already from Bros having different approaches.

I attempt to rank approaches from my point of view:

1. RESEARCH, mostly here in the forum. Must do!

2. Just ask for a line up to choose. Now, this works only in dirty places, they will know right away you are not there for the massage. Note, try to go outside of peak hours as busy MLs will not line up, they are usually the best (that is why there are busy). Also, some dirty place refuse line-ups, for me they are not serious or something to hide, I turn around.

3. Hang around to see MLs going back and forth and get the attention /contact for the ones you like.

4. Try them one by one, saying so want somebody different than before. Its a trial and error tactic, you could hit the jackpot but most time you dont.

Whatever you chose, the most import thing to do:
WRITE A FR! SHARE WITH US!

Repeating import thing mentioned already:
Once you find your fit, get her contact, hold on to her!

Looking forward to see your reviews!

r.fowler
14-09-2020, 09:44 AM
what i used to do is, to call up the reception. said came before but forget the name... then tell the reception what you looking for loh... like, young one... pretty one... etc etc

the reception also not stupid lah

sxem
14-09-2020, 10:00 AM
I think for most bros the most irritating part is the time wasting aspect of this trial and error.

Money can always earn back, can't say the same about time.

afterburn
14-09-2020, 11:05 AM
One more : Take a peep at the sign-in book when you register, can see most of the ML names there :D , then see who is high frequency.

GGkosen
03-11-2020, 11:28 PM
Just ask straight up at reception, pretty, young, slim etc.
Recently went to one at C*** Street, straight up told the recept, i wanted someone pretty like u. LOL. quite heng la, she recommended a syt, good looks but a bit too skinny for me. Very gd service though, reject her GQ also no black face. Felt bad after that, thinking of heading back again just to make it up for her. haha

kombust
04-11-2020, 12:03 AM
what i used to do is, to call up the reception. said came before but forget the name... then tell the reception what you looking for loh... like, young one... pretty one... etc etc

the reception also not stupid lah

i learnt something new today. thanks bro. will try this tactic.

sicklymicky
04-11-2020, 12:56 AM
Good thread Bro about the 1,000,000 $ question. We all have limited time and money and want to go to the best one.
Good comments already from Bros having different approaches.

I attempt to rank approaches from my point of view:

1. RESEARCH, mostly here in the forum. Must do!

2. Just ask for a line up to choose. Now, this works only in dirty places, they will know right away you are not there for the massage. Note, try to go outside of peak hours as busy MLs will not line up, they are usually the best (that is why there are busy). Also, some dirty place refuse line-ups, for me they are not serious or something to hide, I turn around.

3. Hang around to see MLs going back and forth and get the attention /contact for the ones you like.

4. Try them one by one, saying so want somebody different than before. Its a trial and error tactic, you could hit the jackpot but most time you dont.

Whatever you chose, the most import thing to do:
WRITE A FR! SHARE WITH US!

Repeating import thing mentioned already:
Once you find your fit, get her contact, hold on to her!

Looking forward to see your reviews!

Agree with all the points. Adding one more:

If you don't get the ML type you prefer, during the session, have small talks with the ML to fish out info on other girls in the shop. Usually it is friendly among MLs in the same shop.

So my tactic is to ask how many girls also working there in a friendly manner, and since I prefer huge boobs, I always ask the ML who has the biggest natural pair there. 9 out of 10 times they will have an answer for me. Then I go try the recommended ML for the next session.

One of the biggest mistakes is to ask the receptionist to recommend. From experience, many of them will recommend a girl opposite of what your requirements are. This is because receptionists always have their favourite girls and girls who they secretly hate, or they simply recommend you the least popular/most free girl.

I encountered too many times when I asked for a busty one and got a B cup max girl. Also heard a story from an ML where one day she realised she has no customers' booking, only to find out later from the customer that he tried to call and book her but receptionist said she was not working.

Receptionists, I would argue, are the worst type of girl in an MP. They wield too much power.

DBZhu
04-11-2020, 01:47 AM
It’s rather hard and situational from my experience.
All is done at the reception.
Asking General questions.
Where are the ML from. ( now I have good gauge, china,viet, cambodia, thai,Malaysia )
What are their age
(If the lady starts to get annoyed )
Just say I like strong massage.. bla bla bla..
She black face.. just walk away lor..
If these 2 question are answered happily.
Then ask for those who can speak English.
For you communication purposes.
Then you can ask the reception to recommend one.
Before you leave , you asked her again..this one good ah!

They are still service oriented anyway.

At least you set your preference .
JMHO

dc7176
04-11-2020, 09:38 AM
I can attest to this. Sometimes dont even need to talk to them. Just make eye contact and smile at them when they walk pass you in the shop. Then next visit u choose them then say you specially come find them since you saw them the previous time. I had a few who even said they rmb my face that day i come and find so and so then just sweet talk abit say they prettier immediately the service level will have a difference.

doesnt work now w mask on

afterburn
04-11-2020, 11:29 AM
If you don't get the ML type you prefer, during the session, have small talks with the ML to fish out info on other girls in the shop. Usually it is friendly among MLs in the same shop.

Not all the time. Jealously is the standard default emotion for most women. Especially in larger shops with many MLs. When they are busy they won't even recommend their other colleagues to take your biz. Even when going to RTC they will not pass you to their other colleagues.

Always remember one ML i booked , saw me talking distractedly to another in the shop, later on in the room she suddenly told me, "hers are FAKE. mine are REAL!" :D And some will spin all kind of story to discredit their rivals in the shop. Boss should send them for WSQ Apply Teamwork in the Workplace, lol

kombust
04-11-2020, 11:35 AM
Not all the time. Jealously is the standard default emotion for most women. Especially in larger shops with many MLs. When they are busy they won't even recommend their other colleagues to take your biz. Even when going to RTC they will not pass you to their other colleagues.

Always remember one ML i booked , saw me talking distractedly to another in the shop, later on in the room she suddenly told me, "hers are FAKE. mine are REAL!" :D And some will spin all kind of story to discredit their rivals in the shop. Boss should send them for WSQ Apply Teamwork in the Workplace, lol

somehow i do encounter mls who keep pushing me to her other colleagues

sibeinerd
04-11-2020, 01:02 PM

lol maybe don’t like u la. Just kidding :p

dc7176
04-11-2020, 01:52 PM

wahaha guess you hav juz talk to her enemy. if not normally ml is ok if u find others.

i hav 2 - 3 ml tat i know in a shop. those few r ok tat i rotate among them. they still can joke 今天你翻牌,翻到谁了?

so its really depend on the ml n her clique. of u happen to find her rival of coz bad mouth.

dc7176
04-11-2020, 01:55 PM

i suppose you encounter ML who keep on pushing for 4 hands massage?? i kena twice same shop at international plaza. its 55+50 n she keep on pester me top up another 20 u hav 4 hands massage n 4 breast to play w. lolx.

candeo_88
04-11-2020, 02:29 PM
This I agree. Pants just restricts any potential action thereafter. I'll always select/search for ML who is wearing skirt or dress or even shorts...

Then comes the other criteria's such as eyes (cos cant see full face now), body shape, friendliness (if possible).

So actually there's a lot of consideration before settling on a particular ML...

googoo2013
04-11-2020, 02:37 PM
i suppose you encounter ML who keep on pushing for 4 hands massage?? i kena twice same shop at international plaza. its 55+50 n she keep on pester me top up another 20 u hav 4 hands massage n 4 breast to play w. lolx.

mind sharing the details?? can pm me?? thks thks

morrissey1209
04-11-2020, 09:47 PM
When doing advance booking, ask who is available at that timing. You will get a list of names from the receptionist. Pick and choose from there.

rtbonk
04-11-2020, 10:15 PM
I do keep some ML that provides good service. Those fuckup shop n service just forget about it. Keep those worthy ML n share thats all.

spongeman
05-11-2020, 04:09 AM
I do keep some ML that provides good service. Those fuckup shop n service just forget about it. Keep those worthy ML n share thats all.

i agree with this, ML at least will give a massage for you
fuckshop and service, they just want to chop chop and get it done

cuppage
05-11-2020, 10:00 PM
A couple of times just to see the quality, i took a foot massage to observe the place :D but this doesnt work all the time. Sometimes the MLs are having a quiet day and prefer to rest and sleep in one of their empty rooms so you wont see them walking around at all

kombust
06-11-2020, 05:41 PM
lol maybe don’t like u la. Just kidding :p

thats entirely possible too..

boyohboy88
24-11-2020, 08:54 PM
KC means what

ibanezjem555
24-11-2020, 08:59 PM
KC means pretend pretend they love you or like you

GR888
24-11-2020, 09:36 PM
KC means what

honey trap :D

ibanezjem555
24-11-2020, 09:59 PM
How to choose:
(a) SB bros introduce or exchange their lobangs.. many thanks SB bros...
(b) at reception see name of ML on name tag on their chest.. look at nametag please not chest...
(c) lie there massage, hear Mamasan call name esp many times name call to receive call or customer here n waiting already.. this works only for budget setup..

alphapunk2
26-11-2020, 01:48 AM
just ask the reception directly. Although i agree with a bro above that said sometimes the receptionist will purposely prevent those MLs she doesn't like from getting any customers. So just try your luck and maybe hang around the lounge/waiting area abit longer after you're done with your massage to look at any other MLs walking around

piichai
26-11-2020, 11:57 PM
first time being random assigned and don't like the ml just take is as pay entry fees and just enjoy the massage, when being massage break in small talks with the ml like how many ml are there? and ask is she the "hong pai", usually she will tell you have 5 to 6 ml working and she is not the hong pai. than ask her hong pai is who and most of time she will tell you, and out of curiosity she will ask you how you know this spa. just tell her u read up from website and just want try but don't know who to choose. at this point she may work harder to keep you. but if you are not dish she may tell you one or two name and say they are hong pai. as you are first timer, after massage counter girl will usually ask you how is her massage, than just tell her nicely you don't like by the one assigned and tell her your taste and preference, usually she pop out a name or two. than this time u chip in by saying i thought the hong pai is who and who. than she might tell you more information or disagree with you. now this time just ask her have photo to show. 99% they have their photo (wechat) if not if the ml is available she will just shout her and let you take a peek.

good luck

This type of customer is what SPA ML hates.
Ask long ask short

Also take it as entrance fee?
Wow, must have deep pockets.