PDA

View Full Version : Turbo charged sex, 36C spotlight, Model - DEVON

Bonniesan
10-12-2007, 01:02 PM
Car model : DEVON
Manufactured since : 23 years ago
Vehicle height : 1.62m
Engine statistics : 36C'25'36 (au natural)
Performances : Bath, frenching, BBBJ,
Rate for test driving : $170/90/2 (PARADISE member card holder $150/90/2)

Be the first few to test drive this sex machine and write a test report and enjoy good discount!!!

peterparker89
10-12-2007, 01:36 PM
Manufactured : 23 years ago.... :rolleyes: :D

yummy yummy...

i go back into mountain... :D

Bonniesan
10-12-2007, 01:41 PM
Manufactured : 23 years ago.... :rolleyes: :D

yummy yummy...

You go which mountain I also can find you, remember, I am "SATAN"

Bonniesan
10-12-2007, 07:01 PM
Something's helping bro PP89 from sinning.....

peterparker89
10-12-2007, 07:14 PM
Something's helping bro PP89 from sinning.....

dun add salt to my wound leh... haiz... very "gek sim" liao u know...

pacser
10-12-2007, 07:37 PM
36C yummy!!!!

axeman24
10-12-2007, 09:03 PM
Manufactured : 23 years ago....

yummy yummy...

Which mountain you go to must have a tunnel that link to some where right? If not how come you can comes and go where ever you please :D

Bonniesan
11-12-2007, 11:10 AM
Test drivers alert : Today left limited slots. And book fast before promos end

kdc2314
11-12-2007, 11:16 AM
dun add salt to my wound leh... haiz... very "gek sim" liao u know...

Bro i also joining you go up mountains liao.. same mountain anot ?? hehehe:D

kdc2314
11-12-2007, 11:19 AM
You go which mountain I also can find you, remember, I am "SATAN"
SATAN give chance leh .. me and pp89 want to go mountain train new skills and pattern first then come out slay your minions :cool:

marc5
11-12-2007, 08:57 PM
I had Devon for desert on 10 December during a cool, drizzling evening. I didn’t realize that it was the 1st blood until the time drew near.

Devon physical appearance wasn’t as large as described in the group’s profile of 162 and 362536. In fact she looked slim and petite to me. Sexily dressed in a red see-through night dress over her curvy body structure, she greeted me joyously and was chatty during the session - which motivated me a lot. She kept on trying to converse Thai with me which I was hopeless. The communication means eventually turned to Cantonese (her father is from Guangzhou and mother is Thai but who cares). With a common language to work on, we were on the right track for a good time.

Good time indeed. Devon looked shy initially but as time ticked away, she became really horny. BBBJ was in the bathtub was fantastic (good suction and deep throat). I had to stop her severally times and signaled her to go to the bed for a real job. The BBBJ continued at the bed and she grew so sexy and high (loud moaning) that she appeared to enjoy herself. I couldn’t wait but to take over the command in doggie and missionary exercises. I didn’t give her any chance to ride me because I just want to pump her hard at that particular moment. The load was released finally with me totally “shacked”. Devon gave me a relaxing Thai massage before I said goodbye.

My personal assessment:

Face: 7.5 (sharp features)
Body: 8.0 (slim and curvy, possesses sexy appeals)
Skin: 7.0 (smooth, a little fairer with be great)
Boobs: 7.0 (sensitive, slightly enhanced)
Pussy: 7.5 (lightly trimmed, very wet, “feel the meat” type)
Catbath: NA
Frenching: 7.5 (ya, those wild sucking type)
BBBJ: 8.0 (take time to thoroughly blow, no stopping until I said so, phew…)
FJ: 7.5 (doggie and mission)
Communication: 7.0 (Cantonese with strange accent)
Attitude: 8.0 (engaging, chatty and tried to please)
Service: 7.0 (from bathing to clean up, reasonable service level)
Satisfaction: 8.0 (great bonk overall, my view)
Damage: quoted rate + tips
RTF: Hmmm (may be)

Thanks Bonnie for giving me an unsolicited 1st blood.

Bonniesan
12-12-2007, 01:42 PM
Thanks bro marc5 for FR. There should be a lot more FRs...... :confused:

atoll
12-12-2007, 08:55 PM
Had a session with Devon on Tues. Went to the room and a petite girl opened the door in her pink night dress. Didn't really look like the pics posted, thought I had the wrong room! But she was expecting me and welcomed me in. Was alittle disappointed with her looks but I guess her C cup boobs kinda made up for it. Took some time chatting with her as we waited for the bath to be filled. She speaks cantonese but not english, so with my kindergarden cantonese and thai, manage to build up some chemistry.

As for the action, bath was pretty SOP, with good BBBJ, lotsa tongue action. Proceeded to the bed where we started in cowgirl position with her riding wildly on top and couldn't help but unload. Didn't take long to start round two, with her trying hard to arouse me even when we were resting. Decided to finger her and she get's wet really easily with lots of moaning and took time to caress and suck her boobs in between. This time round did it in missionary and doggy position (she got a nice ass) before unloading. Even before I could catch my breadth, she's asking again if I'm up for a third shot (WTF??) but too bad no longer young anymore, so opted for a massage instead.

Summary:

Face: 6.5 (not my type, prefer SYT)
Body: 7.0 (petite, nice ass, had tattoo on below belly button)
Boobs: 7.0 (soft, sensitive, nice tits to suck)
Frenching: 6.0 (alittle, she didn't seem to be into it, so didn't try)
BBBJ: 7.0 (lotsa tongue action)
FJ: 7.5 (pretty standard, gets wet easily)
GFE: 7.0 (would be better if can speak cantonese)
Attitude: 8.0 (chatty, tries hard to please)
Service: 7.0
Satisfaction: 7.0
Damage: quoted rate + tips
RTF: No, got other choices to try

Bonniesan
13-12-2007, 11:10 AM
FR copied from PARADISE group by ahpuiahsan :

Not sure what happen to SB forum, have difficulty connecting these
few days. Anyway, here is the FR on Devon whom i tried on Tuesday by
recommendation from Sis BS.

Appearance : Almost same as Pic (there is something additional on the
stomach leading to the fountain of juice, find it out yourself)
Boobs : 34C natural with eraser nipple
Frenching : Good tongue-fight
BBBJ : Fantastic (1st shot end with CIM in 69 position)
Hole in one : Very sensitive, slight licking will make her moan,
easily wet.
Service : Very accomodating.

Too bad the size of bathtub doesnt fit me, not sure what trick she
have in the bathtub. She is fluent in her cantonese. Bro who speaks
cantonese and thai will clicks with her and you will enjoy her
company.
I would rate her as the best bonk i have with Sis BS stable of gal.
Thanks Sis BS for the recommendation, i might RTF.

Brothers who wish to patronise her, might wish to consider get her
CDs of Beyond. She loves Beyond's songs. :)

ahpuiahsan
13-12-2007, 10:52 PM
FR copied from PARADISE group by ahpuiahsan :

Not sure what happen to SB forum, have difficulty connecting these
few days. Anyway, here is the FR on Devon whom i tried on Tuesday by
recommendation from Sis BS.

Appearance : Almost same as Pic (there is something additional on the
stomach leading to the fountain of juice, find it out yourself)
Boobs : 34C natural with eraser nipple
Frenching : Good tongue-fight
BBBJ : Fantastic (1st shot end with CIM in 69 position)
Hole in one : Very sensitive, slight licking will make her moan,
easily wet.
Service : Very accomodating.

Too bad the size of bathtub doesnt fit me, not sure what trick she
have in the bathtub. She is fluent in her cantonese. Bro who speaks
cantonese and thai will clicks with her and you will enjoy her
company.
I would rate her as the best bonk i have with Sis BS stable of gal.
Thanks Sis BS for the recommendation, i might RTF.

Brothers who wish to patronise her, might wish to consider get her
CDs of Beyond. She loves Beyond's songs. :)

Finally can login liao.
Thanks Sis for helping to post the FR.
Devon is definitely a Gem.:)
Thanks once again Sis, for the recommendation.:)

johnnybgood
14-12-2007, 02:13 PM
Do you like wild game?? Wild chicken?? Wild girls?? Then you must try "DEVON", I mean "Wild Devon" How wild?? Do not known how to describe except she is a girl that is worth trying in my opinion. Good bbbj with lots of deep throat and lollipop licking. Boobs lover will appreciate the 36C of it. Very compromising on the position. She is wild and game. Loves her riding on top. Moaning was good. Massage also ok. No regrets.

Face: 7.0
Body: 7.5 (love the slim shapely body)
Boobs: 7.0
Pussy: 7.5 (easily wet)
Frenching: 7.0 (Ok and feeling type)
BBBJ: 8.5 (High score here. Hardworking )
FJ: 7.5 (Cow girl and front)
Massage: 6.5 (not bad)
Attitude: 7.5 Friendly
Service: 7.5 (good service)
Satisfaction: 8.0 (great bonk overall, my view)

RTF : Seldom try same girl.

Bonniesan
15-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Thanks bro johnnybgood for FR.

Bonniesan
16-12-2007, 11:12 AM
Hey bros!!! Its sunday, and for today only DEVON will go for :

$138/90/2

go for it, or miss it! :)

123cheongAH
16-12-2007, 12:25 PM
Visit Devon yesterday and must say its a good experience. She say i look like less than 20 yrs old. Feel so shoik.

Another thing is about her is the wildness, really make me highly aroused.

Face: 7.5
Body: 8.0 (love the slim shapely body)
Boobs: 7.0
Pussy: 7.5 (easily wet)
Frenching: 7.5
BBBJ: 9.0
FJ: 8.5 (Doggie)
Massage: Dun have coz i say dun wan. ^^
Attitude: 9.0 Very very frenly
Service: 8.5 (Comparable service)
Satisfaction: 9.0 (I am a sextifying man)

RTF : If some factors allow. ^^

Thanks Bonniesan for the nice arrangement.
Cheer~!!!

Bonniesan
18-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Thanks bro 123cheongAH for FR. Its been a long time, hope to see you write again! :)

RogerChongZY
18-12-2007, 03:29 PM
Rain rain and more rain. Getting hornier as each day passes.
Received PM from Bonnie to try out this macau trained Devon.
Always saying its my type. Bonnie, for your information, all girls are my type. No choice. I am CID.

Ok. Arrived at designated location. heart pumping in anticipation of what is in store for me. Door open. A petite girl standing in front of me. Hold my hand and playfully lead me in. Took off my shoe and clothing without wasting any time. Took me by surprise. Devon also took off her clothes and we were locked up in embrace. Naked body in contact in such cool wether. Its a perfecting setting for more fun to come.

After a short moment, we were dipping in the warm water. Its my chance to survey Devon assets. Nice pair of original boobs. Beautiful face in my opinion. Ass is firm Smiling face always.
Cleaning me up, she asked me to stand and what follows blew me to heaven. Its her awesome, powerful BBBJ that Bonnie was telling me about. Devon can really blow. fast anf furious and loolikg up once a while in that CFM looks. Deepthroat at times taking it all the way. Soon had me begging her to stop but she just continue. Finished 1st shot in CIM. Knee weakened due Devn non stop BBBJ even though CIM already. Dry I dare say.:(

Offered me a massage sensing that I am exhausted. Not bad I would rate. Much much better than some. Soon Devon was massaging my groin area and here come the calvary. Up and standing strong. Devon starts to BBBJ again but I stop her this time. Requested her to capped me and hello brothers. Its rock and roll cowgirl. Devon sure is wild. Riding hard and looking at those face. Damn feeling I tell you. Soon, turn her dogie and I wham away. Sure is tight and look at those well endowed ass. Blast off my second shot with her asking for more. Too excited. Cum too fast.

CID report card;

Face: 7.5/10 ( smiling face. CFM when hot)
Body: 7.5/10 (Shapely and nice)
Boobs: 8/10 (original.Does not look enhanced)
Pussy: 7.5 (nice and tight.Doggie best)
Frenching: 8/10(simply loves it)
BBBJ: 8.5/10( one of the best)
FJ: 8/10 (too bad I cum fast. Friendly ager to change position)
Massage: 6.5/10 ( not bad.)
Attitude: 8.5/10 ( very friendly)

RTF; What say you. This girl gets my CID stamp approval.

peterparker89
18-12-2007, 05:52 PM
bonn, send me sms 2 days before she leave hor... :o

lcg2994
19-12-2007, 12:59 AM
On Sat 15th DecFeeling horny again after my RT session... Werid sia so sms sister for any gems available... Got her reply try Devon.... but timing doesn't suits me time frame so ask her again for Sun slot.... got a 5pm slot instead...

Time flies and due to some last min catching up with friends during sunday after... i sms sister to reschedule my booking to 7pm. times up and quickly proceed to designated hotel... reach and quickly sms sis for room no... in less than 1 min got my reply and proceed to heaven land.:p

Reach the room and knock knock. in a short period a pettie size girl opens the door in her pink night dress. She slowly hold my hand and playfully lead me in. Took off my shoes and clothing without wasting any time. Have a short TCSS while awaiting bathtub to be fill up. Realise that she can She is fluent in cantonese. Haiz too bad i can hear but cannot communicate back.

So Bros who can speaks cantonese will clicks with her and you will enjoy her
company.

After a short moment of TCSS , we undress to our birthday suits and proceed for water time. Now is the chance to survey Devon assets. Nice pair of original C boobs I can observe (MY hands cannot grab hold of the boobs I feel). Beautiful and nice figure and smooth skin in my opinion. Ass is firm Smiling face always.

While cleaning me up, she uses her assets to breast rub my body and back.. :D and she later uses her firm ass to ass rub my chest...

She then asked me to stand and gives me an awesome and powerful BBBJ. I grade it same class as Chienne. Fast and furious and keep on looking up once a while in that CFM looks. Deepthroat at times taking it all the way. Soon I feel i cannot tahan anymore and begs her to stop but she just continue. Finished 1st shot in CIM. Knee weakened and shiver as Devon still non stop BBBJ even though CIM already. Dry my cum up....

After drying up, she offered me a massage sensing that I am exhausted and weaken by her powerful BBBJ. Not bad I should rate it. Got power and use the approiate strength on each of my body parts. Soon Devon was massaging towards my groin area and my didi quickly wake up and ready for action. Up and standing strong. Sensing that i am ready to proceed to second round, Devon starts to BBBJ again and heel my failure to stop her in time on my 1st round, I stop her this time when i feel the time is right. Requested her to capped me and its rock and roll action. Devon sure is wild gal. Riding hard on me and keep on looking at me in those CFM face. Damn siok feeling I am feeling. Her moaning is very THX quality till i scare the other room residents will come to knock the door. Turn her into dogie position and I wham away. Sure is tight and look at those well endowed ass. After 5mins of pumping blast off my second shot with her asking for more.:eek:

Rest for a while and her handphone alarm rings... Proceed to change up and pays her up. Leave the room with a goodbye kiss and hug from her.

Stats based on my personal feeling
Face: 8/10 ( 80% represent from the pics posted, always smile. CFM when turn wild)
Body: 8/10 (Shapely and nice even though she got tatoos)
Boobs: 8/10 (original from factory, firm and soft to touch)
Pussy: 7.5 (nice and tight.Doggie best)
Frenching: nil (coz i am having running nose since 4pm due to allergy... don't want to spread any germs to her)
BBBJ: 8.5/10( one of the best)
FJ: 8/10 (Friendly and adapt to change position)
Massage: 7.5/10 (Got power and skill)
Attitude: 8.5/10 ( very friendly)
Satisfaction: 8.5 (I am a sextifying man as my lust is satisfy)

RTF : If some factors allow. ^^ sister should knows why

And again thanks for the nice arrangement.

Cheer~!!

Bonniesan
19-12-2007, 09:58 AM
Thanks bro RogerChongZY and bro lcg2994 for FRs. Last few days for this gem. Fast hand fast leg

Bonniesan
19-12-2007, 04:23 PM
LAST FEW DAYS!!!
All at $138/90/2

Bonniesan
20-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Happy holidays, bros!!! Promotion still on for DEVON. Fast hand fast leg!!!

Bonniesan
20-12-2007, 12:08 PM
Limited slots, fast hand fast leg for the promotion offer!

groo
21-12-2007, 09:26 PM
I had my session several days ago. My biased stats are as follows :D :

Looks: 7 (pic looks better, but gfe is even better!!! :P)
Body: 7
Boobs: C (maybe 1 of them is enhanced? guess which one? :P)
Frenching: 8 (wet and wild...)
Bbbj: 8 (the works)
BM: 7.5 (felt great on my back)
Painting: She's a sucker for it!
FJ: 8 (tight and wet)
Attitude: 8.5 (very friendly n diligent)
Overall: 8
Comms: Cantonese and a little bit hokkien...

I was greeted in Cantonese and was taken aback. Thot i had the wrong room but her looks confirmed i had the right lady. She's real chatty and if you can hold a decent conversation in Cantonese, you are in for a good time. She's good with her cantonese although she had me in stitches once in a while with her wayward intonation. She's also a tease and fun-loving. I had a good time.

Nothing much doing in the bathtub. She insisted on bathing me and rubbed me real good with her C-sponge. We showered and i had a good time feeling her up... yum!

She started giving me a great bbbj, taking her time and giving me the works. I went down south and realised that she loves a rol-licking good time. She was whimpering, moaning and begging for release all at the same time. It was fun watching her trying to suppressed her moans by covering her mouth with her hands... all the while whimpering in cantonese that she could not hold back any longer... Heehee! Thot i was in HK... She shd have no problem finding her way around in HK...

This went on for 10 minutes... Her pussy smells good and she was getting real wet... soon i was probing her deeply and running my tongue up and down her wet orifice... her moans were getting louder and urging me to stop... I groped her real good and she used her own hand to squeeze my hand over 1 of her melons. I found that she tended to remove my hand from the other melon... :P

Soon her moaning got to me... she sheathed my love pole and guided it into her lust hole... Yum! She's quite tight. As i got in, she was gasping slightly... i went slow initially and soon i was jabbing her mercilessly... at the same time i continued to grope her while she sucked and licked on my nipple... soon waves of ecstacy washed over me and it was game over...

We were shagged... we showered and chatted as she gave me a good calf massage... The phone rang and i beat a hasty retreat but not before she gave me a good french kiss... Yum!

Cheers and cheong-ahhhhh!!!

ahpuiahsan
21-12-2007, 11:03 PM
Arranged with Sis BS to have aother sexsion with Devon.

She was excited to see me again. She hugs and we frenched as the door closed. I know i am in for another rocking sexsion with her. However this time will be even more satisfying as i got her favorite CDs, Best of Beyond.
I will leave all the memories in my mind.
Below is my stats.

Stats:-
Body : 8/10 (Great, balanced body, slim)
Boobs : 34C (a bit slaggy this time, must be too much groping by Brothers:D)
Bbbj : 10/10 (This time no CIM, but she really good. Rinse the head, deep-throat)
Frenching : 8/10 (More tongue fight this time)
Painting : Allowed (Stereo Moaning, damn loud, hope nobody hears it)
FJ : 9/10 (Wet n Tight)
Attitude : 10/10 (very service oriented)
Overall : 9/10

Thanks Sis for the last minute arrangement.
Hope more Bros will post their FR.

susuyamyam
22-12-2007, 11:16 AM
WOW.. wat can I say, Devon is FABULOUS.

Was feeling rather horny yesterday, so smsed Bonnie to set up a session with Devon.

One world describe it all. She's a FANTASTIC COCK-RATTLER-SUCKER.
She almost blew me away.

Some brother here must have grabbed her boobs too hard, she didnt wan me to play with them. But thats all rite, her smiley fun attitude all make up for it.

I have not seen a fun loving, playful FL for a long time.
She's chatty, cow ride you hard. Suck your cock reall good.
And she does that rattling thing with her tongue on my cock. Blow me away.
She was playful in the tub. using her bottom to scrub me all over just wan me to bonk her there and there. Not to mention she's damn cute.

Oh yeah... watching her swallow the whole cock into her mouth..... damn.. that is so fuckalicious.....
Too bad my brother can only do one shot. Otherwise I bang her all the way.
Second round almost got me breathless.... coz brother cannot cum.

So I only have one rating for her to summarize it all

9/10 for everything. Highly Recommended. Very GF feel too
Worth every penny.

Bonniesan
22-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Thanks bro groo, bro ahpuiahsan and bro susuyamyam for FRs.

Last few days for this beauty

Bonniesan
22-12-2007, 06:15 PM
Will go at $138/90/2 till departure! Fast hand fast leg!!!

Bonniesan
23-12-2007, 12:19 PM
Last day, one slot left to grab!!! Fast hand got it! :)

Bonniesan
23-02-2008, 11:48 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/cover1-2.jpg

ahpuiahsan
24-02-2008, 04:03 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/cover1-2.jpg

Holy shit, she's back for more of my junior.:eek::eek:

Bonniesan
24-02-2008, 08:53 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/cover2-3.jpg

Bonniesan
25-02-2008, 12:07 PM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/cover3-1.jpg

Arrived and limited slot today. Fast hand fast legs!!!

susuyamyam
25-02-2008, 08:49 PM
I usually do not RTF FLs, but cant resist the temptation with Devon... What can I say.... she blow me away.... with her super duper BBBJ.

So, I arrange a 1st blood with Bonnie for her today 6pm.
Went to hotel and was greeted by her in her lacy nice red lingerie.... talk abt seduction.... she's devilishly seductive.
She'a temptress with her smile ... and her dimples.

She gave me a tight hug... very GFE.
I'm not gonna go into too much of the action.
But with Devon, especially if you speak cantonese, its definitely more FUN.
She's fairer now, well especially to me. Think last time she was around, she definitely spot a tan.

Well we clicked really well, and she seduce me all the way.
Giving me one of the best Blowjob I ever had. not to mention all the moaning that could wake you the whole block up if its at night hehehe :)

Thanks a lot Bonnie for bringing my sweetie back hehehe.
I defnitely had a very wonderful time.

kazc
26-02-2008, 01:19 PM
2nd blood fr

Thx to bonnie for the session. Upon reaching, saw her standing outside the room. Wondered what happened, she told me she was locked out and her keycard was not working. Poor thing, kena locked out, so made my way down to the reception and replace her keycard.

She was very thankful and we proceeded inside. Gave me a glass of water and prepared the bath. Chit chatted and frenched while waiting for the bath. My hands were roaming everywhere. Then i began to suck on her wonderful mountains and she reciprocated feeling shiok.

Then she led me to the shower, which she gave me a GOOD breasts massage all over...hehehe. Don't wanna waste anytime, signalled her towards the bed action. Laid me down and blowed me till I nearly cum...stopped there and bonk her missionary till I cum and donated my spermies inside her, with cap of coz.

Told me she cummed too. Rested for awhile then gave me a shoulder massage which was good, surprisingly. She asked me for second round but I was too tired to continue...so we snuggled under the pillows till time's up. Overall, service oriented and accommodating and horny..hehee.

Looks -7
Frenching - 7
Fj - 8
Body - 8
Boobs - 8 firm and round
Gfe - 7
Overall -8

Just my two cents, thx bonnie;)

Bonniesan
26-02-2008, 02:34 PM
Thanks bro susuyamyam for RTF FR, thank kazc for FR. Would like to see more reports on her. She definitely come back with more preparation. Book her and get a better DEVON!!

peterparker89
26-02-2008, 02:50 PM
Book her and get a better DEVON!!

pls check ur records and let me know if i chiong her before... since i was not fated to meet her early in her 1st trip. i got no memory... :o

ahpuiahsan
27-02-2008, 12:14 AM
Wow, this is the 3rd time i have sexsion with Devon. (The 1st 2 was in December) I think i kana her "kong tao" liao.:D

The moment the door opened and she saw me, she hugs me and we frenched as the door closed. She does not change much, except for a little bit of baby fats. The action is SOP, but something new this time, at least to me. We have a little bit of action in the shower......

Below is my stats.

Stats:-
Body : 7/10 (A little baby fats)
Boobs : 34C (Handful, natural soft)
Bbbj : 10/10 (CIM in 69 position, she swallows abit, cause too much sperm liao:D)
Frenching : 8/10
Painting : Allowed (Stereo Moaning, still as loud, hope the cleaner on the floor did not hears it)
Fingering : Allowed
FJ : 9/10 (Wet n Tight, more moans)
Attitude : 10/10 (very service oriented and accomodating)
GFE: 8/10
Overall : 9/10

Bros who can communicate in cantonese, definitely will have a good times with her.

Thanks Sis for the arrangement.

Bonniesan
27-02-2008, 10:16 AM
Thanks ahpuiahsan!

you been super active recently! :)

Bonniesan
27-02-2008, 02:29 PM
Enjoy LEAP YEAR PROMO from now till 2nd March.
SMS for more details!

Bonniesan
27-02-2008, 07:35 PM
Fast hand fast leg for PROMO rate!

ahpuiahsan
27-02-2008, 10:33 PM
Thanks ahpuiahsan!

you been super active recently! :)

Haha, what to do, it's bonus times.:D

Anyway, gonna be busy at work soon.....:)

Bonniesan
28-02-2008, 04:14 AM
http://i265.photobucket.com/albums/ii234/bonniesan09/nfcover.jpg

Wow! Then bro Apuiahsan, look out for more babes coming soon!!! :p

kizz
28-02-2008, 01:22 PM
Fuck! she is solid! A service all-rounder gem.
Thought I will just pen my short FR just to help her...
and share this gorgeous gem to all!

Looks: 7.5/10 (slutty face)
BBBJ: 9/10 (hardcore!)
FJ: 9/10 (she basically raped me!)
Service: 8/10
Attitude: 10/10 (she make me finsih 2 shots. say if I dont' i cannot leave):D
GFE: 7/10 (not much, but depends chemsitry too)

overall, she is really good service power type.

Bonniesan
28-02-2008, 06:02 PM
Thanks bro kizz for FR.

Yes, her service damn good. Garantee with full refund!

Bonniesan
29-02-2008, 11:09 AM
Last few slots left for her. Fast hand fast legs! :)

Bonniesan
02-03-2008, 01:59 PM
Sunday fast hand fast leg promo on!

ejazz
02-03-2008, 03:46 PM
A short FR on DEVON

Had her on friday afternoon
Look-7 (slutty look to me)
body-6.5 ok la.A bit short to me
boobs-should be a C,but she doesn"t allow you to press her left side breast?
BBBJ-8/10 Great score here,had my cim in the first shot.She won"t stop unless you ask her to.
Frenching-Allow 7.5/10
Fingering-Allow
FJ-7/10 good moaning that turn you on
Attitude : 9/10 (very service oriented and always smiling and joking with you)
RTF: recomendate to bro here if you are looking for service
She can communicate in cantonese but little bit confusing.
P.S-I think her shower service inside the bathroom is very good,very erotic,used her pussy to rub you up and down.
Sorry for the short FR cause my English is not very good.

Bonniesan
03-03-2008, 02:12 PM
Thanks bro ejazz for FR.

wishxwish
04-03-2008, 10:03 AM
Since a long time I have posted FR. Writing for Devon as I had a very good session with her.

Round 1:
After talking for a while, we went straight to bathtub. She washed me thoroughly and used her breasts and bottom to rub my body and my bro. Imagine her ass was rubbing against my bro. After that she continued to suck my balls and bro with hot treatment and lots of deep throat. This gal can really blow!!. We spent 45 min in the tub. I really had to stop her from attacking my bro and pull it away from her. Proceed to bed and the 1st thing she did is to deepthroat my bro again...I proceed to finger her and she loves it. She loves it so much that the min I withdraw my fingers, she takes my hand back to her lovehole.
After a few min, she managed to cap me using her mouth and started with cowgirl. She really ride hard and fast. It is very tight. Did a few positions and cim.

Round 2.
Started to wake up my bro as there is little time to complete round 2. She insisted that I can do it. She begins sucking my bro with lots of deep throat.
This time we did missionary only but the pumping was fast and furious. Her moan was so loud that I gotta tell her to lower the volume. This time round, I can feel that my bro is getting squashed. Managed to fire 2nd shot before her phone rang..Time up.

Summary:-
Body : 7/10
Boobs : C (soft)
Bbbj : 10/10
Painting : Allowed
Fingering : Allowed
FJ : 9/10 (Wet and very tight, loud stereo)
Attitude : 11/10 (very service oriented and accomodating)
GFE: 10/10

Bonniesan
04-03-2008, 01:09 PM
Thanks bro wishxwish for FR.

King_George
04-03-2008, 03:09 PM
After reading FR posted by some bros that have try Devon, decided to make a booking with Devon. On arrival at destination, given the room number and proceed up to the room.

When the door open i saw a solid looking gal who greeted me and led me in. Then she turn off the water in bathroom as the water has overflow.Ask me if wanted to shower and I nodded my head and smile. Told her this was my favorite. Showering together with a girl. She starts to undress me and herself. Her figure is good . Breast should be B cup me but what matters is service.We then when in to the bathroom together . Holding my hand and told me to be careful as its slippery. She then join me the tub. Tub was fill with warm water. She clean me up with shower gel. Starting from the body all the way down. Holding my dick, she started BBBJ me. BBBJ is very good . Deep throat with lots of ball licking. My dick becomes think and solid and 1shot in her mouth. Suck dry and there about.

Proceeded to bed. She came over me and ask me is her service up to my expectation. Told her good eough. Asked me am i ready for 2nd round after resting about 15 mins as much time was spent in the tub. I told her Yes!.
Give me a kiss on my lip and starts to BBBJ me till really cant tahan anymore ask her to cap me and she want me to FJ her doggie position. I position her at the end of the bedand penerate her slowly and steadily.She is quite tight from this position and me starts to pump her .Devon was also pushing her buttock backward in tandem with my thrust forward. The result awesome. Super deep penetration. Sensation too much to bear and offload.

Name:Devon
Look:7.5/10 (Individual preference)
Boobs:B+ cup
Body:7.5/10
BBBJ:8/10 (Powerful and passionate. Hard suction)
FJ:8/10 ( Hardworking. Positions allowed)
Service & attitude:9/10
Damages:As stated.
Verdict: Money worth.:p

Bonniesan
05-03-2008, 03:46 PM
Thanks bro King_George for FR. Last few days for this gem.

Bonniesan
06-03-2008, 12:07 PM
Group members please check emails for updates!

Bonniesan
07-03-2008, 01:12 PM
Check group for PROMO rates! (Difference with better promo rates for PARADISE group members)

Bonniesan
07-03-2008, 09:23 PM
3 days left for her. Fast hand fast legs

Bonniesan
08-03-2008, 11:06 AM
PROMO at $128/90/2

Bonniesan
09-03-2008, 04:06 AM
Sunday morning!!!! Do book fast for your PROMO last day