PDA

View Full Version : Some doubts on the OKT?

sunhuan-con
09-12-2007, 11:40 PM
Find that quite a number of them gone missing after 1 to 2 months period. For instance Matthias, saoseaw , Garfield , OKT, Etc... Used to patronize them and after a short period before they were gone..Is business so bad that they stopped operations?

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 01:01 AM
Find that quite a number of them gone missing after 1 to 2 months period. For instance Matthias, saoseaw , Garfield , OKT, Etc... Used to patronize them and after a short period before they were gone..Is business so bad that they stopped operations?Touchwood! Maybe kena caught liao? Or lying low due to AV heat? This line always playing cat & mouse with AV one

jplover
10-12-2007, 01:54 AM
Perhaps they've changed name? Some OKT here underwent some 'revamp'.

Hopefully it's revamps and they're not being caught. It's always a game of 'hide-and-seek' between them and AV.

PrinceEros
10-12-2007, 02:28 AM
Find that quite a number of them gone missing after 1 to 2 months period. For instance Matthias, saoseaw , Garfield , OKT, Etc... Used to patronize them and after a short period before they were gone..Is business so bad that they stopped operations?

I tink they are still around, just changing to new nicks.

Bramble
10-12-2007, 08:29 AM
Actually for most of established ones still around. If you are regular, you would know that.

JWNY
10-12-2007, 08:56 AM
I tink they are still around, just changing to new nicks. Don't tell me you are the offspring of the honourable King & Queen Eros? :eek:

JWNY

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 09:02 AM
I tink they are still around, just changing to new nicks.i dont think for those "established" nicks they wan to suka suka change due to goodwill & reputation.....me actually approached by OKT to buy over my nick......hehehe.....maybe for the novelty factor & my bulletproof abilities :D

Bro JWNY, got Queen Eros meh? :)

sunhuan-con
10-12-2007, 10:14 AM
i dont think for those "established" nicks they wan to suka suka change due to goodwill & reputation.....me actually approached by OKT to buy over my nick......hehehe.....maybe for the novelty factor & my bulletproof abilities :D

Buy your nick or dick???:)

Red_Tirak1099
10-12-2007, 10:18 AM
Buy your nick or dick???:)
Me dick not for sale but rental is possible :cool:

KingEros
10-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Yes, there is lor ...
http://forum.sammyboy.com/showpost.php?p=2447986&postcount=4199

But a little disclaimer ... before ALL the self-righteous clone-hunters come out of hiding:
QueenEros is my wife in reality
PrinceEros ... I have no idea who he/she is

celia
10-12-2007, 01:31 PM
Haha KingEros, PrinceEros somebody trying to pull a fast one get child support from you .... :D

KingEros
10-12-2007, 03:18 PM
somebody trying to pull a fast one get child support from you ... :D
Hmmm ... since you mentioned it, I'm expecting from 3 directions lor.
1) a 18yo kid from my Portuguese fling (when I was living in Europe)
2) a 12yo kid from my Sillyporean ex-GF turned fling (3 years after she got married)
3) a 8yo kid from my regular Taiwanese FB (when I used to make annual pilgrimage to Kaohsiung)
So far so good, none of them come knocking on my door ... to look for papa yet, though I've mentally prepared my missus thoroughly for THESE days liao. :D

Snuber
10-12-2007, 03:43 PM
QueenEros is my wife in reality

Wah.............. u damn power sia! Guess she must have read all your sexcapades then? :D

hitam
10-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Hmmm ... since you mentioned it, I'm expecting from 3 directions lor.
1) a 18yo kid from my Portuguese fling (when I was living in Europe)
2) a 12yo kid from my Sillyporean ex-GF turned fling (3 years after she got married)
3) a 8yo kid from my regular Taiwanese FB (when I used to make annual pilgrimage to Kaohsiung)
So far so good, none of them come knocking on my door ... to look for papa yet, though I've mentally prepared my missus thoroughly for THESE days liao.

:eek: Bro KingEros .... so many, very the potent leh your cum.

KingEros
10-12-2007, 04:28 PM
Wah.............. u damn power sia! Guess she must have read all your sexcapades then?
She hears it from the horse's mouth, as bedtime (pre-bonk) stories ... instead. :D

She was also part of a few 3some sessions ... with a particularly happening samstress, who has quit SBF about 2.5 years back.
Now, that's true power ... & that's why she's my wife, after I swore not to get married again after my divorce. :rolleyes:

Snuber
10-12-2007, 05:39 PM
She hears it from the horse's mouth, as bedtime (pre-bonk) stories ... instead. :D

She was also part of a few 3some sessions ... with a particularly happening samstress, who has quit SBF about 2.5 years back.
Now, that's true power ... & that's why she's my wife, after I swore not to get married again after my divorce.

Well, that's what I call a sexual bliss....... :D