PDA

View Full Version : December Rain (Xiao Yu) - 29-yrs-old PRC

dbhh
09-12-2007, 01:20 PM
Two nights ago on Friday, I went for my usual hunting trip around GL when I came across this stunning PRC with orange sleeveless shirt and jeans. She looked young and had this pair of gorgeous boobs. Asked the price and was quite surprised when she said $50. What a bargain! But then, I told her I needed to buy my own pack of CDs (as this is my usual SOP since I'm not comfortable using those provided by the hotels). Surprisingly, she said she would accompany me to buy them. I was mighty impressed by her good attitude, because most PRC gals I met always rushed me to the hotel and urged me to use the hotel CDs.

So after I got my supply of protection, off we went to a nearby hotel of my choice. Once again, a plus point for her attitude, as some PRC gals are choosy about which hotel to go to. I was very sexcited of the idea of bonking this PRC that I quickly requested for 2 hours of her time, which was not to be, but not really a bad thing. More on that later.....

Once we got in the room, we stripped and showered together just to clean up. No action in the shower room, which was fine for me. It was exciting enough to have her cleaning my body and to see her beautiful naked body. We then dried up and she began to suck my nipples. Rather enjoyable. She then put on a cap on my dick and BJed me. No tongue twirling but passable.

I then went for the missionary and bonked her slowly. She enjoyed it very much and chatted with me while I continously bonked her in a slow rhythm. I requested her to go doggie and she agreed. What humongous ass she had! I bonked her from slow to fast and cummed in her eventually.

While waiting for my energy to recover for the 2nd shot, we chatted and watched TV. She had this very friendly attitude and it seemed we could chat about everything. I asked her for a massage and she agreed. The massage wasn't professional, but she had forceful hands. Quite comfortable.

She then got a little impatient and initiated the 2nd round. I reluctantly agreed as I know that it would take some time for me to recover after the 1st shot, but since she had agreed to my requests so far, I had to give in. Once
again, she started with her nipple-sucking and proceeded with a capped BJ. This time, I moved my hand towards her pussy and she willingly moved it closer to me. Not as great as a 69 position, but good enough. I then fingered her as quick as I could to let her feel the excitement. Sure enough, she moaned like an AV star.

The atmosphere was then put off when she realized my dick did not turn hard after her BJ efforts. I then told her of my condition. Luckily, she was not too upset and took off the CD to let me rest more. She then took a blanket out of the hotel closet to keep herself warm while waiting, due to the coldness of the room caused by the aircon. It was then that I checked my watch. It had been an hour since we started, but rather late for me to catch the public transport home. I didn't want to waste money on a taxi ride, so with a heavy heart, I told her that I had to cut the session short.

Again, she displayed the great attitude that she had all this while by agreeing to end the session at that point. I was really impressed. We then showered and put on our clothes before parting ways.

Ratings:

Name: Xiao Yu (Little Rain)

Place of origin: Shen Yang

Face: 8/10 (Still youthful and has a pretty set of teeth with shoulder length hair)

Body: 8/10 (Slim with a set of estimated C-cup boobies)

BJ with cap: 6/10 (Not much tongue-twirling, just the right suction. She doesn't do BBBJs. I'm not into BBBJs too, so didn't ask for it)

FJ: 7/10 (Did a missionary and doggie with her)

Attitude: 10/10 (This is no exaggeration. She kindly agreed to my requests and with those GF feeling she gave, I got very mesmerized)

Damage: $50 excluding room + CD

Availability: Till end of this month

I'll only share her contacts to bros with at least 15 points thru PM. She only serves Chinese bros.

blue_swatch
09-12-2007, 06:01 PM
Thanks for sharing! Will try and post FR as soon as I can find time to go down! :)

Btw, you were attempting your 2nd shot in the FR above. So is it $50 for 2 shots or for one?

dbhh
09-12-2007, 07:03 PM
Thanks!

To clarify, $50 is for one shot. So two shots is $100.

It just so happens that I wanted to end the session after the 1st shot and she charged me $50 only.

Hornyguy26
10-12-2007, 04:37 PM
too bad im not qualify to have her contact :(

lglg666
10-12-2007, 06:45 PM
Bro....
You really have a way with PRC ladies hahaha...you got many lodangs leh.

Lucky guy :)

sk777
10-12-2007, 09:42 PM
would like to try, but not qualify:mad:

xbtzww
10-12-2007, 09:59 PM
Good FR. Want to try sometime this week. Can pm me her contact? Thanks!

dbhh
10-12-2007, 11:41 PM
Sorry to disappoint some bros, but those who do not qualify will not get to have her contact. :o

This is the first gem I'm sharing in this forum, so I am imposing this 15 points criteria to limit the number of samsters who try her out by screening out the possible unwelcomed ones (number collectors, AV, etc...). Please understand.

I have given out her contacts to 24 qualified bros so far. She informed me that two bros have approached her today and praised them for being nice guys. The rest of the bros please treat her nice as well. Thanks!

seeknewss
12-12-2007, 01:47 PM
Thanks to TS bro dbhh for contact. Overall rating of the session : 8/10.

PRC : Xiao Yu (Little Rain)
Face: 6.5/10 (after see more clearly 7.0/10 as she did not put on any makeup. She don’t have the sure look of a PRC but can be mistaken as typical long hair, slightly tanned local Singapore Chinese gal look.)
Dressing : Simple jean and tee-shirt.
Ht : 1.64m
Shower with you : Yes, before and after
Pussy : Quite hairy and tight, squeeze your dick.
Body: 8/10 (Slim and confirmed C-cup boobies)
BBBJ : 7/10 (Deepthroat to get me hard.)
FJ: 7/10 (Missionary only but suspect moaning is not real)
Attitude: 10/10 (Has to agree with TS bro dbhh. Very friendly, bath you. Talk well about life in general. She is not hardcore type that you find standing at Lor 8. Only thru recommendation.)
Damage: $50 + tip$10, excluding room. BYO CD.
Leaving Spore : Dec 22.
RTF : Yes

ben_cooldude
12-12-2007, 02:08 PM
thanks ts for sharing, she's simply good, will not repeat the compliments given to her by the other bros......... oh, yes, one more thing, perhaps i may be imagining but at certain angles, she does look like joan chen to me ..hee hee hee :D

cumhybrid
12-12-2007, 05:31 PM
hey bro can share her contact please...............:o

tan_roman
12-12-2007, 07:07 PM
haiz.. all the contacts are given to reputable forumers..

how to get a contact if i'm new here wor..

i dun even hav a single contact to exchange also.. :(

Leeds2006
13-12-2007, 02:37 AM
Thx Bro dbhh's prompt reply ..... upon waiting 4 the Champion League game between Rangers/Lyon ... had much time to spare ... didi felt uneasy .. quickly made arrangement for a sexxion ... early in the morning of d day... arranged to meet in front of the love-nest at GL1x .... the rest was a memorable sexperience ... in the tread much had been said of her ... could simply described tt it was a veri valuable bonk and the moment spent was worthful ... hv time will rtf ... pls take note tt she would be leaving in about 10 days time ... for such a valuable bonk ... contact the treadstarter if the moment calls for ... cheers

nssdom
13-12-2007, 02:57 AM
anyone care to share???

Hardyboy
13-12-2007, 08:33 AM
First, thanks to TS for sharing the contact of Xiao Yu.

Called her up 2 days ago and arranged to meet her at a hotel. She was quite prompt. When she arrived, found her not too bad looking though her face complexion is not too smooth.

Checked into hotel, and showered. Then begin the action. Contrary to her facial complexion, her body skin is very smooth, though not very fair. The bonk was rather SOP and found her moaning and expressions a little fake. But she is friendly throughout which makes the bonk enjoyable. So tried a few possibles, fired my missiles, paid her and went off happy.

Overall not too bad.

Look: 6.5
Body: 7
French: N/A
BJ: 7
FJ: 7
Damage: $50+$10+$1
RTF: I don't usually do

Ho-Lee
13-12-2007, 09:11 AM
The atmosphere was then put off when she realized my dick did not turn hard after her BJ efforts. I then told her of my condition. Luckily, she was not too upset and took off the CD to let me rest more. She then took a blanket out of the hotel closet to keep herself warm while waiting, due to the coldness of the room caused by the aircon. It was then that I checked my watch. It had been an hour since we started, but rather late for me to catch the public transport home. I didn't want to waste money on a taxi ride, so with a heavy heart, I told her that I had to cut the session short.

Got money to play and no money to take cab???

topcook1
13-12-2007, 10:01 AM
[QUOTE=dbhh;2447010]
. It was then that I checked my watch. It had been an hour since we started, but rather late for me to catch the public transport home. I didn't want to waste money on a taxi ride, so with a heavy heart, I told her that I had to cut the session short.

If you willing to pay the cab fare you would enjoy more...Penny wise pound foolish. If you wants to save cab fare better dont bonk at night.

dbhh
13-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Got money to play and no money to take cab???

If you willing to pay the cab fare you would enjoy more...Penny wise pound foolish. If you wants to save cab fare better dont bonk at night.

Well, have to admit I am penny wise pound foolish. Will improve on budget and time management next time.

Thanks for the FRs to those who have tried her.

mike888
13-12-2007, 11:30 AM
that sounds great, how's e price for 2h section?

dbhh
13-12-2007, 12:10 PM
For 2-hour session, she charges $100 for 2 shots.

But have to reiterate that only bros with 15 points and above can have her contact.

jimmytan803
13-12-2007, 12:16 PM
hi bro..can share her contact with me?

jimmytan803
13-12-2007, 12:21 PM
hi bro..can share her contact?

stmapede
13-12-2007, 03:02 PM
Bro dbhh,

I've pm you for contact. Thank you.