PDA

View Full Version : First review

rodriddick
08-09-2020, 08:47 PM
https://sglonelyguy.online/kimi-massage/

Hi lads, sorry it’s my first review so hope it will be ok.
I met Kimi last Thursday.
On Wednesday night I started to write to some girls cause I wanted nuru massage on Thursday morning around 9:30am. Most girls didn’t replay on could do so early. Kimi was ready so it was plus.
So I arrived. Apartment nice and clean. Took shower and I she asked me to go to the bed. There is as mattress for nuru. I was surprised cause I had ones nuru in my country and girl was sliding over and under me. On this bed it was impossible.
So she put oil on me and then phone rang so she answered. She said sorry and after in fairness didn’t pick up.
Nuru massage was more like touching me with boobs (firm but done I think) and massaging me like piano. I wasn’t too happy... but she was trying and she was very nice and asking all the time if it’s ok. When she was massaging my “bird” it was nice. She let me to rich everywhere and I was able to put fingers in her.
After about 30 min I shoot... it wasn’t too bad... she took shower I took shower and because I had some time left she proposed me massage in other room and next hj. Unfortunately I got in important text and had to leave so don’t know how will be a massage...
Summarizing:
Age not 30 - I will give Min 40... (pics edited) but body not so bad for her age.
She was very nice and polite.
Hj - 6
Apartment 9
Maybe I need to check her one more time...
Cause I had to leave after 30 min...

Jay1990
18-09-2020, 12:34 PM
Bro can share please?

MeetYourFapper
18-09-2020, 09:08 PM
Share? Thx

NottyMonkey
19-09-2020, 03:53 AM
SHARE SIMI ??? Already posted in the FR :mad::mad::mad: