PDA

View Full Version : Has anyone snared a good fish using wechat?

peeboy75
05-09-2020, 02:09 PM
Hi bros,
Recently going for some fun fishing for babes using wechat. Post your good catches here!
At the moment, my biggest catch was a chio financial consultant but based in hk. Hopefully can meet her up when we are allowed to travel..

Lanister
05-09-2020, 02:19 PM
Be careful.....may be asking u to invest $ ....

Quite plenty of this.

Update your finding. Thanks

peeboy75
05-09-2020, 02:23 PM

Quite plenty of this.

Haha..so far so good...thanks for the advice..at the moment its the other way round, tried fishing out some investment tips from her as i dabble a bit in trading...she hasnt got me yet...lol

Lanister
05-09-2020, 02:26 PM
Play safe...👍

ET
05-09-2020, 09:33 PM
Scam lah be careful

TheMentalist
05-09-2020, 09:41 PM
I had better luck using wechat knowing and meeting women when I was overseas. Include locals or Singaporeans who happened to be in a foreign land.

Neoguri
05-09-2020, 10:02 PM
Hi bros,
Recently going for some fun fishing for babes using wechat. Post your good catches here!
At the moment, my biggest catch was a chio financial consultant but based in hk. Hopefully can meet her up when we are allowed to travel..

Bro,
This is a scam. Don't waste your time.

There are quite a few threads around on wechat experience.
I encourage you to search and read them. Could save you lots of time and pain trying by error. :)

aczeta76
05-09-2020, 10:06 PM
Hi bros,

those r fake.. real people but fishers

Stocking
05-09-2020, 10:13 PM
Yes a few before, mainly PRC and Malaysian ladies.

Have to be verse in Chinese in order to let them interested and meet up with them.

want0nmee
06-09-2020, 12:31 AM
Haha..so far so good...thanks for the advice..at the moment its the other way round, tried fishing out some investment tips from her as i dabble a bit in trading...she hasnt got me yet...lol

if you are not knto trading then dun listen to them. a lot have kenna cheated bu the tips. to buy and the shares are being dump at a super low price.

marcussia
09-09-2020, 09:20 AM
Kena 1 maid (but she went back), FLs doing behing their OKT...
But mostly are fake, ask you buy stuff, or top up, or meet liao is another person.

YakunBoy
09-09-2020, 09:27 AM
I had a few encounters where they will just add you randomly and they are in China.. and the photos they post are like model like. Too good to be true.. and honestly, if their looks are so chio, they dont need to be texting people randomly to make friends. I would be more convinced if they are in SG.. I think you might have better luck in clubs or bars (after covid) or even at lucky plaza..

And there are others where they will say they dont use wechat to chat and ask you to add them on line.. afterwards they say ok to meet you.. then when you are there, they direct you to AXS machine to buy some online credits to scam you.

winstonlyj
09-09-2020, 09:41 AM
Hi bros,

Lol guys, this is how we look like when the small head takes over the big head.

Its a scam la dude. So many posts about this already. Wake up your idea.

r.fowler
09-09-2020, 09:44 AM
many years back when there were less scams, you are able to get some fishes.. but now, is kinda hard.

i got my first FB years ago. she was a PRC working in retail in SG. too bad her contract ended and she went back to SG. girls were less material then now

Sgchiongster
09-09-2020, 10:09 AM
Hi bros,

Stop dreaming. Most chat with u for a few days, then later tell u they got good tips and ask u to invest.

morrissey1209
09-09-2020, 11:24 AM

Quite plenty of this.

Yup, especially those who out of nowhere add you chio babes, who say they were looking for someone else ("accidentally" add you). After try KC you a bit, start showing you charts about how their Investments (forex, oil, etc) are earning big bucks and ask you to invest (advising you as a "friend").

Seriously, just show me your tits and shut the fuck up lah.

FamaSutra
16-09-2020, 10:04 AM
yes, indeed I have. a few in fact.

Hello, I am not super active here, mostly just reading.. will be more active moving forward =D

I met a malaysian lady before via wechat and kept in contact for a few years, 2 to 3 years until i finally decided to cut off in 2018.. she looked a bit like kana yume in fact.

a main reason why i decided to stop was cus i was a whim and didnt wanna venture out, low risk taker.. and also her weight keeps fluctuating up and down. like a year never see her the increase in weight is huge.

lol anyway when she was still good we went to watch movie, had lots of drinks, fingered her kiss and all but thats all... didnt proceed lol

cupid xpress
16-09-2020, 10:26 AM
My radar never stop on wechat alone.
Anyhow since this thread is wechat result,

1. M - Divorce MILF
2. W - Single mum
3. S - little elephant ��
4. V - MILF DD cup
5. M - Milf PRC
6. I - Divorce MILF

Most are BJ only

morrissey1209
16-09-2020, 12:01 PM

Quite plenty of this.

Agree. Most likely investment scam.

Honestly, I ever gotten only one real catch. And she happens to be my GF. Many years ago, I added her while I was at airport overseas. And she later accidentally approved me. Dunno true or not.

unsung80
16-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Let me try to recall...

R - Married local chi chic, NUS grad, late 20s, bonk on her martial bed, always very horny, can play BDSM like blindfold, whipping, request to choke and slap her cheek, can dirty talk in chat. Nice body with saggy small boobs.

W - 40s local chi MILF, lots of outdoor adventures and willing to please. Nobody would know she is the notti type base on her pleasant look. Like to be rough and be choke on bed, wild when turn on. Fantastic kisser.

A - MILF local 40 plus, strip me naked in public, biggest boobs, curly long hair with a kind of wild look. Dare to play, hand keep reaching for my shorts opening during coffee, hand keep reaching inner for my butt flesh while walking. Basically she's like a horny man in a woman body. Sex was 110/100, squirter

E - Mid 20, guai guai, nerdy gnd look, same ht as me consider her tall. First meet outdoor adventure, bonk in the west public space, ask me to beg her for a bj, playful and very kinky, finger her pussy and anal rub her in the process, later she WeChat me said never got such high feeling before. Next few sessions can play BDSM like choking, call me Master, tear stocking, blindfold, enjoy lots of foreplay too, squirter, best pink pussy so fast, easily wet and feel like lube.

H - Malaysian Chinese attach with a BF, about 13 years younger than me, after her gym always send me her horny videos, met up to bang her in hotel a few times, enjoy giving long and slow sensual bj with patient. Refuse to shave her pubic which i dun like, last for months before separate ways.

J - Local chi 30, but look sweet & young, call me Daddy when she know i not happy, always send me nude pics, her collection of sexy panty, big boobs, always super wet once touch, squirter, like to fuck in car and public for the thrill.

Forget name - Local, married, petite size which is super easy to dominate her on bed in various position, very obedient and quiet, i make her be more adventurous, make her rub my manhood even in public without shy. Give ass rim without asking, soft moaner on bed

A - Malaysian sweet nurse work here, virgin and no bf. But game to play with me, shy, i have to make the effort to open her up. 1st meet get to squeeze her, 2nd outing give her first bj and i want to let her experience CIM. I call it a day cause not interested to train a new bird up. Too good of a girl and getting sticky.

Still got more 30s to 50s women send me their horny pics, dirty conversation but never meet up before or after meet up play hard to get or minimum chemistry. In case your wonder what happen after? Let it slowly fade off.

Don't ask/trade/buy pics and contacts. Don't PM me for tips not because i don't share, but tired of sharing tips which won't even work for you if you lack the skills and guts. So far only 1 good bro i knew from here get to see the pics and videos. :p

loneyheart
16-09-2020, 01:09 PM
WOW bro u r the champion :)

cupid xpress
16-09-2020, 02:11 PM
@unsung80

Respect and salute you on your adventures

Kim sia for sharing

tnkaki
16-09-2020, 02:26 PM
I had a few encounters where they will just add you randomly and they are in China.. and the photos they post are like model like. Too good to be true.. and honestly, if their looks are so chio, they dont need to be texting people randomly to make friends. I would be more convinced if they are in SG.. I think you might have better luck in clubs or bars (after covid) or even at lucky plaza..

And there are others where they will say they dont use wechat to chat and ask you to add them on line.. afterwards they say ok to meet you.. then when you are there, they direct you to AXS machine to buy some online credits to scam you.

very true, i had received quite a number of msg from HK

softpencil
16-09-2020, 07:22 PM
WOW bro u r the champion :)

Champions of everything :D