PDA

View Full Version : Feeling when have sex with virgin

fkb3avj
08-12-2007, 04:10 AM
hi bros, want to ask some questions. Wat is the feeling of having sex with a virgin? My gf said she was a virgin. But I don't believe because she has 5 relationships previously.

I was a virgin when having sex with her. So i don't really know what is the feeling like having sex with a virgin and one not a virgin. The first time, she is very wet and she can guide me inside. I asked how come she know where the hole is, cos virgin usually don't have experience de ma. But she told me she use tampon, so she will know where is the hole.

The feeling is quite tight for the first time as compare to the usual sex we have now. But some people say that, the pussy wall will contract if too long didn't have sex.

So this make me very confused. I just want to know whether she lies to me or not. Cos i am a virgin. If she is not a virgin, can tell me straight. At least don't need to lie ma. Will be very sad de.

LeMans
08-12-2007, 05:01 AM
hi bros, want to ask some questions. Wat is the feeling of having sex with a virgin? My gf said she was a virgin. But I don't believe because she has 5 relationships previously.

I was a virgin when having sex with her. So i don't really know what is the feeling like having sex with a virgin and one not a virgin. The first time, she is very wet and she can guide me inside. I asked how come she know where the hole is, cos virgin usually don't have experience de ma. But she told me she use tampon, so she will know where is the hole.

The feeling is quite tight for the first time as compare to the usual sex we have now. But some people say that, the pussy wall will contract if too long didn't have sex.

So this make me very confused. I just want to know whether she lies to me or not. Cos i am a virgin. If she is not a virgin, can tell me straight. At least don't need to lie ma. Will be very sad de.

Bro, congrats to u if u had got yourself a virgin gf for u to deflower..... I m also lucky like u to have taken 3 virgins for the past 7 years but it seems to me that u suspect that ur current gf might not be a virgin...... My last gf was a virgin when i fuck her the very 1st time... Initially, I thought that she had already lost her virginity when we were just "heating" up in th sex process as she undress her skirt but too my surprise, when I fuck her, she was damn extremely tight.... i thought she had long time never had sex.... Ending, she bleed on by bed and I thought was her Big Aunty came.... but then it wasn't n turn out to be a virgin....... Tell tale signs of virgin when 1st getting laid: the girl will be slightly or to extremely tense as she might be afraid of pain (hearing from those grandmother's stories of 1st time being poke painfully); then when u penetrate her inch by inch, she will grab u tighter as each inch of ur penis goes into her pussy.... slowly until ur whole dick is totally buried in side and as she gets more comfortable with it..... she will still be a dead fish as 1st time having sex for ladies tends to be inexperience and thus her pussy will be high tide as she thought she will want to rush to the toilet to release her urine which is actually her orgasm, so woman for her 1st time on sex, will not know her orgasm till she notice herself or u "educate" her by telling her that the high tide is actually her orgasm and I guarantee u that once they experiece orgasm for the 1st time especially for virgin girls, they will be addicted to sex n ask for more.... this happen to me to my previous 3 virgins gf, but it may bot apply to all other woman except from my personal experience..... Thus all samsters here, whether u ppl agree or not, just my 2 cents worth....

colins
08-12-2007, 05:41 AM
..... thus her pussy will be high tide as she thought she will want to rush to the toilet to release her urine which is actually her orgasm, so woman for her 1st time on sex, will not know her orgasm till she notice herself or u "educate" her by telling her that the high tide is actually her orgasm....

This part can really confirm, in fact, i've forgotten about this until you pointed it out. For me, the first few times my gf really thought she got to run to the toilet cos she didnt want to wet the bed. Then while she is in the toilet, only a few drips came out. Wah was really anti-climax for me at that time. Until there was once I just ignored her pleads to stop and let her go toilet, instead went faster and started to poke upwards around the entry area of the cunt. In the end, she really urined when she climaxed, but the fluid was whitish and was all over my dick and balls. She said releasing the 'urine' while she climax was a damn good feeling, the climax just totally take over her lower body and she actually started to tremble. Of cos cannot continue after that liao, she was too exhausted.

fkb3avj
08-12-2007, 05:53 AM
She didnt bleed. I can easily penetrate into it. But the feeling on my didi is tight. Heard from other people saying that virgin may not bleed after having sex for the first time.

So, I am confused. Dunno V or not. Just wish to know it only.

ah rat
08-12-2007, 07:41 AM
Did u explore her hole,while she explore ur dick That is virgin :p :D

soundworks
08-12-2007, 08:35 AM
Never got a chance with a vrigin......That is really something i craved for :(

juzjoin
08-12-2007, 08:42 AM
"Virgin" :eek: i thot it has gone with the dinosaur.....:D

JediSkull
08-12-2007, 09:06 AM
She didnt bleed. I can easily penetrate into it. But the feeling on my didi is tight. Heard from other people saying that virgin may not bleed after having sex for the first time.

So, I am confused. Dunno V or not. Just wish to know it only.

Unlikely a virgin liao lor......... :( I'm sure the experienced bros here will agree wif me. like wat the other 2 bros said abt bonking virgins. mostly likely inexperienced and will bleed. I tried 9 so far, abt 6 commercial(some are sugar babes I hook up from the net or offers from okts).

Haven't encounter one who doesn't bleed........and also agree on the high tide thingy and being a dead fish. but as usual, cannot expect same reactions from virgins. One of those I had was responsive and she was willing to try different positions with me on our 1st night together already.

nowadays hard to find virgins liao unless u get those young ones like i do (play mind games with them) or else is go commercial shopping liao........

pfingo
08-12-2007, 01:38 PM
dun think so much bro :)

SDMM
08-12-2007, 02:28 PM
Brother

If your GF is a virgin, consider it a bonus. If she is not a virgin, in today's society that is not important anymore.
Dont look too deep into this issue lah. Important thing is your relationship with her.

hang37
08-12-2007, 02:51 PM
yo bro.. stop thinking abt the virgin issue, it will affect ur relation... no point keep asking her anyway as you said she had 5 guys before you, so common sense unless she is those super discipline.

how long you know her and she agree to let you poke, you decide lor... virgin don't so fast let you poke la.

juzt enjoy the sex lor...:)

alanthegreat
08-12-2007, 03:06 PM
what if she really lied to u? if it doesnt matter, so be it. my gf wasn't a virgin when i lost mine to her. but of cos, she told me her sex stories b4.. so im prepared.

colins
08-12-2007, 03:18 PM
Bro TS, as many bros here suggested to take the issue on whether she is virgin or not with a pinch of salt, i believe you do have to consider several points first. After all, we're not living in remote mountains and our society has pretty much been indoctrinated by the western 'freedom' culture.

I think the issue with you is that whether she is virgin or not, you can accept her. The real issue here is whether she lied. Assume the worst case scenario that she din tell you the truth, are there any specific reasons why she did that? Some girls are not confident, or they dun want to share, or they dun have the incentives to share (afraid you might leave her) with you about how they lose their virginity and to whom. Some bros, though rare, really like their mates to be 'pure' and may react negatively if they dun have it. They may probe, question, be angry, treat her less well or even refuse to get intimate with her.

I'm not judging you by saying you're like that, I think you obviously aren't but maybe her third or fourth bf was like that. She may have learnt thru painful lessons. Ultimately, what she may have done, even in worst case scenario, is to protect your relationship with her. If its me, I'll probably tell her I wont force her to tell me about her last relationships. I believe girls who are concerned with their 'purity' will get hurt emotionally if their bf ask why they lose their virgin. Ultimately, we all have secrets, it is the intention to keep them that matters, rarely the secret itself. Do treasure her more, and you will have whatever truth you want once she feels secure.

KingBong
08-12-2007, 05:21 PM
I've had 2 previously with virgins, can tell as they are inexperience and if you don't have enough foreplay it difficult to enter initially. Later they complain of pain from bruising, but that just last a few days :D

agent
08-12-2007, 05:28 PM
I can sort of understand what TS bro is feeling right now, since he was a virgin, he would naturally want to have his first time with a virgin girl (similar to my thinking) and the fact that the gf actually said she is a virgin despite mentioning that she had 5 bf before TS bro... in this day and age, naturally there will be virgin guys who would not believe his gf or the girl to be a virgin especially after having 5bfs... even having one(or even zero due to ons etc etc) bf now in this day and age, will most likely not be a virgin, unless the girl very strong willed or the guy not that sexually charged yet (yah right...)

so it would have been best if the girl just be honest right at the beginning... non virgin just say non virgin, dun need to lie and say still virgin when no longer one, although yes the girl may have been hurt by her previous bf when she told him she is non virgin and the guy left her without even having sex with her etc or treating her badly from the day of truth onwards thats why she hid the truth. But the main thing now is, every new relationship need to be built from the base up with trust, openness, honesty, frankness... unless its a very dark secret that u want to lock into ur past forever... else just be honest...there will always be virgin guys who dun mind their gfs not virgins ( i personally know of at least 2 out of 5 guys who i asked that dun mind their gf non virgin even though they are) or just find a non virgin guy who will not ask about virginity since the guy himself might have taken quite afew virgins already:D

so imho, i suggest that TS bro dun think about this issue anymore, since u already given ur virginity to her and just enjoy ur time with her. No point crying over spill milk. If u still havent given ur virginity up yet(but apparently not), then still understandable that u might wanna get the truth no matter what. so cheer up bro:)

tonberry
08-12-2007, 09:21 PM
theres a possibility tt a virgin girl dun bleed during her first time

fkb3avj
09-12-2007, 12:16 AM
Thanks all the bros for the reply.

Personally, i dont mind if my gf is not a virgin while i am (Now no more liao). I just want her to be honest from the start. very sian to be cheated by someone. I know she deeply love me. But i just hate pp to lie. Dunno why leh.

Btw, We are 1 month into our relationship then we start to have sex liao. this is another reason why i dont believe she is V. But be4 starting this relationship, we are friends for 5 months. Can consider we know each other longer?

fkb3avj
09-12-2007, 12:17 AM
double post

Blue_gal
09-12-2007, 01:14 AM
remind me of MY 1st TIME! my ex blue uncle half way thru he thought me LAI ANG! kekekeke..

Well, its TRUE about ONCE u tried, U will ask for MORE! :D

Cheer~
Bitchy Blue Aunt|e

PS3SG
09-12-2007, 01:15 AM
theres a possibility tt a virgin girl dun bleed during her first time

Had similar encounters before & true enough, she don't bleeds. To me, it doesn't really matters as skills are still most crucial.

colins
09-12-2007, 03:04 AM

Personally, i dont mind if my gf is not a virgin while i am (Now no more liao). I just want her to be honest from the start. very sian to be cheated by someone. I know she deeply love me. But i just hate pp to lie. Dunno why leh.

Btw, We are 1 month into our relationship then we start to have sex liao. this is another reason why i dont believe she is V. But be4 starting this relationship, we are friends for 5 months. Can consider we know each other longer?

maybe sometimes we want something so much, we give our closest person pressure unknowingly, to give us what we want. that's of course, if she cares enough to make you happier than her. lying is not easy, keeping a lie is harder esp when you're both very close.

i believe time is subjective to what both of you do when you're together. you can spend a entire night talking and you feel as if you know her for ages. you can spend a night being angry with each other and feel that you just want to be far far away. IMHO, 5 months is good time to get to know each other without much stress. maybe we can start a poll on how long we know our gf before we have sex, that should give you an idea on what everyone does. of course, you are absolutely entitled to be different and still got a fulfilling relationship.

michaelrocksam
09-12-2007, 09:48 AM
Brother

If your GF is a virgin, consider it a bonus. If she is not a virgin, in today's society that is not important anymore.
Dont look too deep into this issue lah. Important thing is your relationship with her.

Bro,

I agree with u totally, the issue is not with the Tissue (hymen).

Is how much your love the girl. If guys goes around looking for virgins to bonk, in the end the girl u marry or end up with is one not is not virgin so how? Bang your head on the wall or cut your dick cos u blame yourself for the retribution, u married a non virgin?

If you are concern to have early sex and not getting married with the girl, why worry she virgin or not?

Finally, what if the girl ask you "u virgin or not", if u are not, she rejects u, can?

gent
09-12-2007, 09:53 AM

To be frank, u gotta trust her. If she say she is a virgin, believe it. Only herself knows the truth... Why bother to find out since u do not mind? :rolleyes:

18level
09-12-2007, 10:01 AM
"Virgin" :eek: i thot it has gone with the dinosaur.....:D

Haha, but somebody must deflower her right .... always have, see who lucky get to pluck her cherry nia, the older we get, the lesser chance we have .... :D

SmellyDog
09-12-2007, 10:32 AM
Yep, doctors can't even tell you 100% is virgin ... through sports and masturbation hymen an be torn .... and vulva can be loose ... and no bleeding ....

ChemistryLover
09-12-2007, 10:41 AM
For me, my 1st time with my gf didnt bleed.... Even though she said she was a virgin... but both of us was the 1st time, didnt much erm, experience...

Watched some vids and so... but she bleeds the second times, it really surprises me.. but just bleed alittle, i also dont know. But the 3rd and later time, dont have already.

assault
09-12-2007, 11:56 AM
Maybe you too rough, not wet you force in, tear her vagina ... so bled abit :eek:

IDOL
09-12-2007, 12:13 PM
I had only one virgin, yep the feeling was tight compared to WLs for sure.
But I had GFs who have few BFs before, the feeling was also very tight.
So this tightness is relative, must see who you compare with.

fatty_leo
09-12-2007, 12:54 PM
Aiyo... if its the 1st time both of you having sex, tats 'virgin' already. Is it so important tat the gal is a virgin or not? I really dont understand wats the fuss about.:rolleyes:

Just my 2 cents

Freman
09-12-2007, 01:08 PM
hi,

she lie to make you happy....

you should be glad.....

even if I eventually know the truth, I wouldn't be angry with her. After all, alot of kuai kuai gals are always afraid that their bf think they are not virgin...

so your girl is the kuai kuai type... congrats...

analog
09-12-2007, 02:08 PM
Hey Bros:

Other than when I lost my cherry, I've only deflowered a virgin once...horrible experience, complete waste of time. Virgins known NOTHING about men. I'd rather fuck a 40'ish divorcee than a virgin anyday...they divorcee will know WAY more about men than the virgin.

It was aweful and will NEVER do it again.

Just my 2 cents worth.

CHeers,
Jim

slyer
09-12-2007, 02:58 PM
its really hard to have a virgin gf unless during the times we were in sec sch days. during my time in sec sch in the late 90s its not hard to find virgin girls, and i had virgin gf before. nowadays girls have sex as early as 14yrs old so its hard to find a virign gf during this times...

ChemistryLover
09-12-2007, 03:25 PM
Its's still possible la... but very hard... girls after 18 are almost....

BWANG! lol... but, luck may play a part too. Sometimes dont need be virgin la... any girl who have less then 5sex experience.. i will consider a good girl liao.

websurfbastard
09-12-2007, 04:09 PM
its really hard to have a virgin gf unless during the times we were in sec sch days. during my time in sec sch in the late 90s its not hard to find virgin girls, and i had virgin gf before. nowadays girls have sex as early as 14yrs old so its hard to find a virign gf during this times...

Agree with two hands up....

APPRECIATION LIST:

Tasmania, aman, singexpat, iijetpoon, wulan899, texas_red, ChuiTaLan, Mustbang, Skystone, Calvins, andythai, unclesammi, dominion, Joanna, Ah Q, Ah Rat x 2, naka_timo, desk13, sha_gua75, john99, ChickenRun, ryanlim, Clit_lickeR, glamourist, sentarum, TD 042, loneyranger, shiokmc, bangbangben, ErissonMan, alex18122003, Sinbin3333, life, qi_ko_pei, goo_ey, elvee123, SKP2007, Chai1020, 789550, holymonk, humpcheepang , jediskull, usmjordan2, agent, slyer, siambee, sexking972, pokeman71

UPPED TODAY:

slyer

My Contribution:

[http://forum.sammyboy.com/showthread.php?t=77164]

BakaYaro
09-12-2007, 06:00 PM
Haha, ya, they losing it younger and we the aged cant compete with the gals classmates or school mates .. haiz .. but then, we had our chance, I suppose .. :D

Beetlejuice
09-12-2007, 09:06 PM
Come on bro! Virgin or not you had a good time right? 21st century already man. Just take it at face value that she is a virgin. Lucky fellow you. ;)

juzjoin
09-12-2007, 10:19 PM
well unless your gf is still attending sch now, if not is quite hard to find one.

Overdose
10-12-2007, 04:22 AM
I can share with u about bonking a V cos 7/10 of my gf are all virgin and all 7 bled after i went in. Mostly in my teens.

It's true that they dun bleed the first time cos mostly u are not doing it properly .. like at staircases, beaches, toilets.... happened to me b4

when they say they are V but never bleed mostly they are not, but only she knows and if she lie to u, be prepared that she will lie to u forever even after married. U have to do research yourself from her friends if u want.. i did and i was able to get results i didn't wanted. Normally if she lied to u she will have a guilty feeling whenever she is with u and normally relationship will not last .... sad but true

But then i also know a girl that really had an fall accident and shafted something in there lol and technically she is still a V but will not bleed...

some girls are really tight and it;s becos of their DNA or body structure or whatever u want to call it. after 1month + never do will become tight and mostly she will become sore after every bonk and bonk time is normally short ...

overall if bleed when u go in, no matter pain or not for the gals it's 100% unless she went for Virgin operation(which really exist)
else 50% no V and only fate will decide if u will ever find out in the future

Spytheman
10-12-2007, 09:02 AM
Check this video clip out ?

http://youporn.com/watch/46881

slyer
10-12-2007, 11:49 AM
I can share with u about bonking a V cos 7/10 of my gf are all virgin and all 7 bled after i went in. Mostly in my teens.

bro i really envy u. ur virgin hit rate is 70% that's very high. :D

nowadays there are many news of guy teachers dating with female students. i think those teachers have high chances of deflowering virgin sec sch girls

gilagila100
10-12-2007, 12:47 PM
To TS,

Let it go or let her go ... Simple.

Juz take her words that she is virgin and believe her and forgot all these bs.

or

Juz let her go and breakup becoz u can't trust her.

No point asking or doin PI to check her background becoz that would mean U dun trust her.

If she is really a Virgin, then you'll feel guilty and there's no guarantee you wun suspect her of other things in the future.

If she is not, then you can't trust her at all. Both leads to a dead end.

Trust me. Women have sixth sense, men have gut feelings. So once so early in a relationship that you have doubts and suspicions, then forget abt it coz it wun last.

surgeon
10-12-2007, 01:29 PM
Alot of it is psychogical ... tightness ... if fully wet, almost the same as non virgin .. of course not comparing with the super experienced. This psychological feeling can make it more shiok ....

Overdose
11-12-2007, 04:59 AM
bro i really envy u. ur virgin hit rate is 70% that's very high. :D

nowadays there are many news of guy teachers dating with female students. i think those teachers have high chances of deflowering virgin sec sch girls

cos when i was in sec sch i was quite popular among the girls from lower sec, duno why suddenly that batch super horny, must be peer presure. but i suay as i aim one always never get, in the end my target become some cousin from another school or some girl's primary school mate but another school one or almsot got my hands on the one i want then others girls come de siao.

i remember a P.E. teacher also that time quite young and nice looking everyday after school both of us go out with a few girls go each sushi teh at holland village or kfc, damn thing was the girls so darn rich, everything all paid for by the girls... use card to pay somemore ... that teacher not a colour wolf the most we all smoke together in the PE room. and the girls not a looker hahah all fat fat one, too rich liao that time no slimming spa yet

sexper
11-12-2007, 08:17 AM
PE teacher smoke? Go out with gals they pay? Wah lau eh, if kena complain, liao .. , the PE teacher got deflower the virgin bo .. if hv ...

fkb3avj
11-12-2007, 12:15 PM
To TS,

Let it go or let her go ... Simple.

Juz take her words that she is virgin and believe her and forgot all these bs.

or

Juz let her go and breakup becoz u can't trust her.

No point asking or doin PI to check her background becoz that would mean U dun trust her.

If she is really a Virgin, then you'll feel guilty and there's no guarantee you wun suspect her of other things in the future.

If she is not, then you can't trust her at all. Both leads to a dead end.

Trust me. Women have sixth sense, men have gut feelings. So once so early in a relationship that you have doubts and suspicions, then forget abt it coz it wun last.

Hmm. i will try to forget about this ba. but there is a urge inside me which keeps me remember this stupid stuff which may spoil our relationship.

I will try ya. Thanks alll the bros for the replies.

colins
11-12-2007, 12:57 PM
PE teacher smoke? Go out with gals they pay? Wah lau eh, if kena complain, liao .. , the PE teacher got deflower the virgin bo .. if hv ...

Hahahaha, this is real funny. Not everyday we hear things like that.

Bros TS, I think you're quite fortunate to have this tread being this gazetted with so much friendly and brotherly advice. You're only at the start of your relationship, there's a lot more to go through with your gf. Sometimes life is not just a search for truth, its really a search for a happy existence without too much distance from the reality. Be happy that she cares.

slyer
11-12-2007, 01:09 PM
cos when i was in sec sch i was quite popular among the girls from lower sec, duno why suddenly that batch super horny, must be peer presure. but i suay as i aim one always never get, in the end my target become some cousin from another school or some girl's primary school mate but another school one or almsot got my hands on the one i want then others girls come de siao.

i guess u r handsome guy tat's y u r popular with girls. i agree during my times in sec sch girls are easy to sian and they are quite horny yet shy :D nowadays sec sch students esp ah lians are even easier to sian esp when they are now open minded abt sex. if nt they wun have sex as early as 14yrs old. some sweet talks and paying for some of their expenses will do the trick. in fact i just had a gf who had just completed her o level this year.

genting player
11-12-2007, 05:21 PM
I got a shock when I see this posting. Cos i was abt to post EXACTLY the same thing, seeking help from brothers here

My Gf and I had our first sex session. She claimed she is a virgin but prior to our relationship, she had a 4yr relationship with another guy

The foreplay was pretty boring as she don't even know what is a bj (so i ask her to put my brother inside her mouth)...she still act blur saying... "how..? how?"

after tat, i realise she is very good with BJ, with her tongue swirling my d@ck head.

I penetrated her without any resist. After the pump, I realise not a single stain of blood. She keep telling me she is a virgin (during our date). I ask her after our session, she say "is it, will have blood? What is a hymen?"

The she told me, its very painful. Even when she pee. But she keep silent of the question "why no blood"?

Sometimes, I think she act blur until too fake.

I very pissed. FYI, she was an ex-air stewerdess. And I think I and the real fool

goodfun
11-12-2007, 07:50 PM
u fuck others and others get fuck,as some bros mention dont think so much bro:rolleyes:

hotsoup16
11-12-2007, 09:13 PM
Why so concern whether a lady is virgin or not? it's Love that binds together

temptation
12-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Aiya if really love, forget it lah, it is only natural for some to bluff. Who wants to tell BF or potential hubby they sleep around ...

Shim
12-12-2007, 07:58 PM
Actually if woman not very sexually active, whether she is virgin or not you cant tell the difference except for the blood and inexperience, pain. But for that, can be due to other reason and the ger can fake it ... in terms of feeling not much lah, unless she has been active if a man with humongous penis and kena bonk until very loose, other than that ... shouldnt have much dif.

And in this age, no need to ask whether virgin or not, especially if you want to chiobus, for obvious reasons.

Most women dont get virgin men anyway...

The Deprive
13-12-2007, 04:45 PM
Just wana share my experience here after reading all the posts.

Last time when me & gf first had sex, we were both V. It actually din work the first time, haha. She was wet but i can put it in. I think bcos my angle of pentnetration was wrong and she said she is very nervous.

Then there was this night at my hosue, it jsut happen naturally. She din bleed and i don think it is super tight also. But i believe her when she told me hse is a V, as I am her first bf and she is the super guai guai type. I think she don even know blow job or annal sex exist, haha.

So i must say it depend on your trust and how much you care about her being a V. SO what i she is lying? Ppl have their secrets and she thought it will be better for you to not know in case you will judge her everytime you get imitate. So relax and enjoy what comes along.

rivcale
15-12-2007, 10:59 AM
Dear brothers, not all virgins bleed during their first time!!

I had sex with 2 virgins before as my gf. Never have bf before and err..it was during our school days so they were quite young.
Anyway, dont doubt lah...haha...:p

not all virgins will bleed, especially in this modern society, most of them there will be stretched and not as tight already due to biking or etc.

I have many close female friends, and when we talked abt such virgin issues, only a small minority of my friends said they bleeded during their first time.

Anyway I think trust is a big thing in r/s. Don't dwell on history. One of my gf, we quarrelled consistently over her sexual past. Now that I think about it, what for? its the past, i can't do anything abt it.
Does it matter if you're the first guy?

What is important is that you're the last guy! :D

mldue
16-12-2007, 03:13 AM
Does it matter if you're the first guy?

If she's diseased, yes.

YouYongku
16-12-2007, 10:02 AM
i made love with my gf the 1st time and she did not bleed.

weirdly the 2nd time and 3rd time, she bleed and pain for some days down there.

feeling pissed that she might lie to me she's a virgin, i rang up my female friends.
Most of them bled during the 1st time, they ask me what color is the bleeding of my gf.
if is dark, is their monthy thing.
well my gf's bleeding is the lighter color.

well dont be too concerned about virginity. most important thing is trust. maybe u can tell her/them that honesty is the most important in a relationship.
even though u might not hear the answer u want to hear eventually, but it's better than her lying to you.

It's hard to find the other half, dont because of one issue then be lose each other.
not everything have a 2nd chance

superk92
16-12-2007, 11:41 AM
I got a shock when I see this posting. Cos i was abt to post EXACTLY the same thing, seeking help from brothers here

My Gf and I had our first sex session. She claimed she is a virgin but prior to our relationship, she had a 4yr relationship with another guy

The foreplay was pretty boring as she don't even know what is a bj (so i ask her to put my brother inside her mouth)...she still act blur saying... "how..? how?"

after tat, i realise she is very good with BJ, with her tongue swirling my d@ck head.

I penetrated her without any resist. After the pump, I realise not a single stain of blood. She keep telling me she is a virgin (during our date). I ask her after our session, she say "is it, will have blood? What is a hymen?"

The she told me, its very painful. Even when she pee. But she keep silent of the question "why no blood"?

Sometimes, I think she act blur until too fake.

I very pissed. FYI, she was an ex-air stewerdess. And I think I and the real fool

So what difference does it make if she's a virgin or not? Are you a virgin? If love is only based on virginity then I feel sorry for whichever gal with you.

My 1st ex didn't bleed though she had never been touched by a guy. I gave her the benefit of the doubt as sports, wearing tampons may be the cause. And I can be sure she's telling the truth because I've been with her 8yrs after that, she doesn't even have a guy friend.

But that aside, you should comfort the gal, when she tells you it's painful. Real or not, a gal needs comfort, not the other way round. You with her for sex or love? So anger from you was what she gets after having sex with you? Geez. I feel sorry for the girl. Girl needs sensitivity instead of being judged!

Sboobs_lover
19-12-2007, 05:03 AM
This part can really confirm, in fact, i've forgotten about this until you pointed it out. For me, the first few times my gf really thought she got to run to the toilet cos she didnt want to wet the bed. Then while she is in the toilet, only a few drips came out. Wah was really anti-climax for me at that time. Until there was once I just ignored her pleads to stop and let her go toilet, instead went faster and started to poke upwards around the entry area of the cunt. In the end, she really urined when she climaxed, but the fluid was whitish and was all over my dick and balls. She said releasing the 'urine' while she climax was a damn good feeling, the climax just totally take over her lower body and she actually started to tremble. Of cos cannot continue after that liao, she was too exhausted.

Lucky fellow, ur gf can quirt

Barcelona
19-12-2007, 05:19 AM
Wow. All i can say is ... DOES IT MATTER ??? If she is a virgin or not. As long as u love her, nothing will matter right ?

My 2 sen

Rw6828
19-12-2007, 05:22 AM
For me, her skill & technique are more important than virgin

Ducati Corse
19-12-2007, 05:31 AM
For me, her skill & technique are more important than virgin

Well said. With experience comes satisfaction.

PPSLA
20-12-2007, 01:20 AM
Hi ppl..

A virgin not necessary bleed immediately after her first time de.. But i can guarantee that sure will bleed.. for me.. is after that.. when i woke up from my nap.. when i went toilet then i realise i bled..

Some ppl say bleeding dun occur if the gal had does some strenous exercise like cycling.. Dunno how true it is, but it sure dun occurs to me too..

I agree on the abt mistaken abt wanting to pee.. and at times like urge to poo when first penetrated..

Didn't really enjoy the first few times.. coz of the pain.. but cooing from bf and heavy petting as well as some steps taken by bf to help get me ready.. do kind of ease the pain a bit...

Overall, i like to give him whenever he wants and of coz try my best to sextisfy him... There are times when during ovaluation that gals will have the urge to wan.. but during those times, are the critical time whereby guys gotta try to ejaculate outside or use a condom.. coz tat's the time when we get pregnant easily!! :p

mldue
20-12-2007, 02:43 AM
I "de-flowered" both my exs.
The feeling was gratifying in a certain sense but love-making was not exactly fantastic when one or more parties are inexperienced. The 1st time for me was quite tensed, considering that you're prepared theoretically, but practically, i was rather lost.

1st ex: we were both virgins and it wasn't a planned thing. after a night at the chalet with our friends, we both went back to my place to clean up all the stuff we brought from my place for use. parents were both out at work. after washing pots & a little water-playing in the bathroom, i got a little aroused seeing her wet clothes sticking on her skin. after my suggestion, we took a quick shower on the spot and proceeded to my room to change. an accidental (who knows?) brush on my little brother was all it took for me to become a savage. all our prior escapades were just light petting so we went ahead with a lot of difficulty; trying to get her ready and wet enough. when i did get in after some help with saliva, her 1st yelp gave me a shock and stunned me. she told me it feels not quite ok but to continue slowly. i stayed slow throughout and all i could remember is some pain before i pulled out after a couple of minutes of pumping. i did not ejaculate then. maybe it was fear. but she gave me a hand job that i can still remember till now; no blowjob, but so much licking and kisses landed around my groin area... 12 years already. many good bonks with her came after that, a few hundreds i'm sure that lasted a good few years.

2nd ex: this one was planned. i made my intentions known to her after 3 wks of courtship. we caught the movie "Sideways" and the sex scenes and my remarks throughout the day got her reacting. throughout the movie, i slipped my hand under her skirt to check her "status", fiddling the spots i know that would excite her. after a nice candlelight dinner, we were off to a hotel. once we stepped into the room, we started with passionate kisses and groping. after a little coaxing, she headed south. after the blowjob, i carried her onto the bed and returned the favour with some "tongue-lashing" that got her squirming. with her moans getting loud, i quickly slipped on the condom and mounted her. now, with some years under the belt, i was more composed; making sure she was well-lubricated and changing positions when she got too tensed. the love-making lasted a good 30-40mins and she was totally flushed. i came twice, firing my load all over her body. before we went to sleep, she fiddled with my little bro and talked to "him" like a new toy. the next morning, we had a similiar sexxion after breakfast before i accompanied her home. last i know, she still kept the 1st condom we used.

Bruce-Sg
20-12-2007, 04:32 AM
if u really love her,you wont even think of this problem in the first place

JediSkull
20-12-2007, 04:50 AM
Hi ppl..

A virgin not necessary bleed immediately after her first time de.. But i can guarantee that sure will bleed.. for me.. is after that.. when i woke up from my nap.. when i went toilet then i realise i bled..

Some ppl say bleeding dun occur if the gal had does some strenous exercise like cycling.. Dunno how true it is, but it sure dun occurs to me too..

I agree on the abt mistaken abt wanting to pee.. and at times like urge to poo when first penetrated..

Didn't really enjoy the first few times.. coz of the pain.. but cooing from bf and heavy petting as well as some steps taken by bf to help get me ready.. do kind of ease the pain a bit...

Overall, i like to give him whenever he wants and of coz try my best to sextisfy him... There are times when during ovaluation that gals will have the urge to wan.. but during those times, are the critical time whereby guys gotta try to ejaculate outside or use a condom.. coz tat's the time when we get pregnant easily!! :p

always nice to hear it from the sisters! :D coz i always take wat the bros claimed they have done wif a pinch of salt. juz like how i query my own gals abt orgasm. main thing is vagina muscle going into spasm is definitely an orgasm and tat cannot be faked! nothing better than hearing it from the horse's mouth! rite or not sister? ;)

newbieboy
20-12-2007, 11:42 AM

Ok sorry if someone has said this already.

Firstly, yes, usually virgins got that urge to pee. Super anti-climax a few times. Also, no, not all virgins bleed. Hymen could've been broken by things such as wushu or horseriding (the clean kind)

Secondly some girls are sensitive to their partners. So when you say you don't know why, it is precisely because a lot of men are insecure. They'll start probing about their partner's exes, and how they did what they did how many times they did where they did soasf. It is uncomfortable for some women to recount these stories (maybe they feel slutty, maybe they don't want to remember) so sometimes they try to avoid it altogether. For insecure men, these wild thoughts grow in their head and they think, "Hey, if she had so much sex last time, maybe she's having sex right now while I'm in the office!" or when a couple quarrels and he drags out all this historical ammo he has against her, or uses it as validation to "vent frustrations" outside. There a lot of reasons why girls lie about chastity. I used to be insecure so I know, and can understand why some girls to to great lengths to avoid these topics.

When I was young I used to think whether virgin or not matters. So far I think about 4 gfs have thought I was a virgin. There's an inaccurate premium placed on virginity, frankly. A lot of baggages come with that bloody crown. Virgins sometimes think they've "given it" to you, and thus demand more attention, more love, more affection than you've initially signed up for. You can no longer say, "But that's not in my contract!" because somehow you've taken something they can never get back blah blah

So really, be thankful you didn't really lose it to a virgin, because with your inexperience (as of now la), they might've been to hard for you to shake off. After all, she might be protecting you, since I recall you being quite sure she loves you deeply. White lies are ok sometimes.

JediSkull
21-12-2007, 06:56 AM
Ok sorry if someone has said this already.

Firstly, yes, usually virgins got that urge to pee. Super anti-climax a few times. Also, no, not all virgins bleed. Hymen could've been broken by things such as wushu or horseriding (the clean kind)

Secondly some girls are sensitive to their partners. So when you say you don't know why, it is precisely because a lot of men are insecure. They'll start probing about their partner's exes, and how they did what they did how many times they did where they did soasf. It is uncomfortable for some women to recount these stories (maybe they feel slutty, maybe they don't want to remember) so sometimes they try to avoid it altogether. For insecure men, these wild thoughts grow in their head and they think, "Hey, if she had so much sex last time, maybe she's having sex right now while I'm in the office!" or when a couple quarrels and he drags out all this historical ammo he has against her, or uses it as validation to "vent frustrations" outside. There a lot of reasons why girls lie about chastity. I used to be insecure so I know, and can understand why some girls to to great lengths to avoid these topics.

When I was young I used to think whether virgin or not matters. So far I think about 4 gfs have thought I was a virgin. There's an inaccurate premium placed on virginity, frankly. A lot of baggages come with that bloody crown. Virgins sometimes think they've "given it" to you, and thus demand more attention, more love, more affection than you've initially signed up for. You can no longer say, "But that's not in my contract!" because somehow you've taken something they can never get back blah blah

So really, be thankful you didn't really lose it to a virgin, because with your inexperience (as of now la), they might've been to hard for you to shake off. After all, she might be protecting you, since I recall you being quite sure she loves you deeply. White lies are ok sometimes.

erm.... all the virgins i tried bled (hmmm.... the thing is abt having the hymen intact) and i have this habit of digging out gals past sexual history! its another fetish of mine.

they can lie but its quite easy to tell once u start having sessions wif them. not tat one can have sex wif anyone they wan. but at least u can know whether ur gf is telling the truth or not. obviously the gals will lie abt their chasity if they know their current bfs are the types who are uptight abt sex and easily jealous of other guys.

I think there's nothing wrong wif gals being honest abt their history. if a guy is gonna use that history against her, i think its best she finds a better guy instead of the pathetic petty little dickhead she is having currently!

as for u newbieboy, i dun think ur 4 gfs are tat interested to know if u'r a virginboy! ur dick pink in colour or wat? LOL

danthos
22-12-2007, 11:46 AM
erm.... all the virgins i tried bled (hmmm.... the thing is abt having the hymen intact) and i have this habit of digging out gals past sexual history! its another fetish of mine.

they can lie but its quite easy to tell once u start having sessions wif them. not tat one can have sex wif anyone they wan. but at least u can know whether ur gf is telling the truth or not. obviously the gals will lie abt their chasity if they know their current bfs are the types who are uptight abt sex and easily jealous of other guys.

I think there's nothing wrong wif gals being honest abt their history. if a guy is gonna use that history against her, i think its best she finds a better guy instead of the pathetic petty little dickhead she is having currently!

as for u newbieboy, i dun think ur 4 gfs are tat interested to know if u'r a virginboy! ur dick pink in colour or wat? LOL

Well said bro on the part that guys who uses history against their gfs... :)

Back to the topic... sorry I can't contribute anything cause I'm still a virgin lol

PPSLA
23-12-2007, 01:05 AM
always nice to hear it from the sisters! :D coz i always take wat the bros claimed they have done wif a pinch of salt. juz like how i query my own gals abt orgasm. main thing is vagina muscle going into spasm is definitely an orgasm and tat cannot be faked! nothing better than hearing it from the horse's mouth! rite or not sister? ;)

Hee.. Yeah!! :p

jasondotcom
23-12-2007, 09:13 AM
I miss virgins. The feeling TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Barcelona
03-01-2008, 06:09 PM
last i know, she still kept the 1st condom we used.

Holy Crap Dude. This is not only disgusting, but also unhygenic :eek:

qqboy1977
03-01-2008, 06:43 PM
I miss virgins. The feeling TOTALLY DIFFERENT.

Care to share what the diff?

dirtyhairy
03-01-2008, 07:11 PM
Yo Bro TS, the ONLY question u should ask yrself is ..is she a good lay?
If both of you have great sex, and she cares for you and you, her,
virgin or not, why bother?
So wat if she's not "virgin"
as long as in bed she a sex kitten who makes you a heavenly king
to me fantastic sex is the way to go even if your partner's no "virgo intacto":rolleyes: