PDA

View Full Version : DEW the SEX Nympho c/o SexyThaiBoobs

LordHorny
07-12-2007, 09:35 PM
1st Blood FR on Dew

Bro STB,
Thanks for this mind blowing, SEX Nympho Dew. She was like an Energiser sex bunny.

Dew works in a famous MP in Bkk, so she really knows how to serve. To top it all, she loves SEX. Ask for what you want and you get it. I’m serious, she speaks English as well, so comms is easy. Oh yes, for those that have tried Nuru Nuru in Bkk. Yes, she specializes in that so you know how good she is. Maybe bro STB can get her to offer her Nuru Nuru to us bros. :D

Her massage is real good, not those BS press here, press there then stop.

Face : 7.5/10 (80% of pic cos, big expressive eyes, looks grows on you)
Body : 7.5/10 (slim proportionate with nice ass)
Boobs : 9/10 (C, soft all natural boob, nice to squeeze and she like them squeezed)
Frenching : 9/10 (wild frenching)
BBBJ : 11/10 (she really knows to use her tongue, 1 of the best BBBJ this year, she really knows how to use her nails at the same time, pure sensual, almost CIM, had to tahan)
FJ : 9/10 (she’s tight, got her wet so no KY. She knows how to moan and you know she’s enjoying herself, she gets louder. She likes being pumped hard and her tits squeezed)
GFE : 9/10 (she would hug me, French me in between BBBJ & FJ, lots of chit chat in mix Thai-Eng)
Massage : 9/10 (great massage, she realy is good at this, Good for FL)
Attitude : perfect 10/10 (Out of this world)
Overall : 9/10 (well Sextified)
RTF : yes, before she goes back
Damage : Fantastic pricing for a real SEX nympho

Guys, juz go in, ask what U want and ENJOY:D

Sometimes
08-12-2007, 08:33 AM
1st Blood FR on Dew

Bro STB,
Thanks for this mind blowing, SEX Nympho Dew. She was like an Energiser sex bunny.

Dew works in a famous MP in Bkk, so she really knows how to serve. To top it all, she loves SEX. Ask for what you want and you get it. I’m serious, she speaks English as well, so comms is easy. Oh yes, for those that have tried Nuru Nuru in Bkk. Yes, she specializes in that so you know how good she is. Maybe bro STB can get her to offer her Nuru Nuru to us bros.

What's Nuru Nuru, bro?

Care to explain?

neyney
08-12-2007, 12:15 PM
What's Nuru Nuru, bro?

Care to explain?

It means slippery massage. Where the masseuse will pour gel on your body to make it slippery where the massage can be performed on those inflated bed or on a stool.
But i really wonder how will Dew be able to do it in Sg hotel, when bathroom is so small???
But if she do it, please inform me :D

coolstyler
08-12-2007, 12:42 PM
It means slippery massage. Where the masseuse will pour gel on your body to make it slippery where the massage can be performed on those inflated bed or on a stool.
But i really wonder how will Dew be able to do it in Sg hotel, when bathroom is so small???
But if she do it, please inform me :D

This is interesting!!! have this concept, inform me

nitecrawllerr
08-12-2007, 03:58 PM
Dew provide good tits/boobs massages (read my sig) too? :p Bro LordHorny, plse confirm?

LordHorny
08-12-2007, 11:30 PM
What's Nuru Nuru, bro?

Care to explain?

It's a very sensual massage with the use of gel. Super slippery smooth. had a very good masseuse once and it was mind blowing.:D

Hotbod2007
10-12-2007, 10:46 AM
Had Dew last Friday but promised bro to post so here it is.

Looks: 7/10(70% resemblance to pic...ordinary look but good enough!)
Body: 8/10(36C firm natural boobs but seems like a B++ due to it's firmness)
BBBJ: 8/10(action started in the bath-tub)
FJ: 9/10(Very obliging in all positions)
Massage: 7.5/10(Not too bad)
Attitude: 10/10(wat more do I need to say?)
RTF: Too many girls so little time

Acres
10-12-2007, 10:03 PM
here's a short fr on DEW..

Overall : was kind of disappointing though...

body : 7/10
boobs : 7/10 (saggy)
bbbj : 7/10 (focus more on the head)
Lots of ball action (8/10)
FJ : only tried missionary, can't really rate though

she spend much of the session talking about stuffs that really bored me...
1st round bbbj, HJ, FJ...
2nd round bbbj, HJ...:(
was kind of disappointing for the 2nd round, she doesn't even prepare the condom, anyway, was really turn-off...

the only good thing is that her massage was GOOD and HARD...muz try:)

Maybe we didn't click that well or she's tired, that caused my disappointment,
maybe bros out there who can 'click' well with her, will receive great service...

no offence BRO STB n SBF Bros, take it as a feedback...
NING, here i cum... :)

vinyoo
11-12-2007, 10:24 PM
2day near serangoon rd & feel my little bro want 2 F, so sms STB 2 c any gal availiable, Cat & Dew, so decide 2 take Dew, never c their photo on the web,

Look: ok (Reli look like Thai)
Boob: handful & nice to squeeze..
BBBJ: good, with KY or olive oil
massage : quite good..
plus point: 1st round, bbbj, frenching, breast f with fj (3 position) n shoot,
massage until fall asleep n snore, Hp ring, wake up but tell her
little bro cannnot stand, she patiently take out olive oil n massage
my little n lick it, within min, my little bro stand up.. pump her few
position until shoot up...
overall 7.5/10, feel ease with her
$120/2/90 but with 60min (2 shot up liao)

freeman19752001
14-12-2007, 01:33 PM
Tried Dew last 2 days... was thinking of get Ning but time slot not right....
Simple FR as follows;

Look: 65% like pic... (Thai Gal look since she's Thai lah.....)

Boob: C-cuppa..... (Handful & nice to squeeze..)

Bathtub Service: SUPERME!!!

BBBJ: SHIOK with DEEPTHROAT (with sweet KY)

Massage : Not bad... quite good..

1st round: BBBJ, Frenching, FJ n shoot,

massage until nearly K.O.

2nd round: BBBJ with CIM & CO-BREAST

overall 8.5/10, Nice GFE.... Serve U like KING....
$120/2/90min

Bros who value GFE, feel like KING service, faster try b4 she's gone....!!! :D

kiyah
17-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Bro STB, Bew machaim a god caught. will PM u my contact now for booking!

Sometimes
17-12-2007, 06:14 PM
Writing a short FR since she's going back tomor.

Look: 6/10
Boob: 8/10
Figure: 8/10
BBBJ: 7/10
FJ: 8/10
Massage: 6/10
Overall: 7/10 (Satisfied) :p

dragon8
17-12-2007, 11:44 PM
WHAT??? who does AJ? Dew and Jeep?

Dancing
18-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Was having a veri foul mood today, everything also doesnt seems to go well. So after work ask some of the bros from TCSS to go drink kopi, but who knows raining so have to cancel. Sibe sianz cos already bad mood liao, so sms bro STB to see whether got slot for DEW at nite. Finally, i was lucky for the first time of the day. Got a slot at 10pm.

Knocked on the door, and DEW open the door for me. Looks abit different from pics. Much more tan, very typical thai looks with a very attractive pair of boobs. Invite me in, took a smoke,then we enter bathroom. Bath was rather SOP, dried ourself then move on to bed. Catbath was also SOP then proceed to BBBJ. On thing to take note, her BBBJ is very skilfull with a very good HJ. In the end, 1st shot lost on her mouth and hands.

Went to clean up in the bathroom, then she gave me a real good massage. And i mean REAL GOOD MASSAGE. Its so good that after the session, i was too lazy to even move. During the massage, i nearly fell asleep, but my didi wake up towards the end of massage.

Proceed to second shot, as usual, enjoy alot on her HJ combine with BBBJ. After about 5mins, she capped me and started with her on me. I was really tired, so stayed at this position for about 15mins. Then i request to change to missionary and unloaded there as i really too lazy to change another position. Had another wash, paid her then left sextified. Before i go, she say her next customer ask for tarma, but with who i never ask. At the left, i see one very young chap coming out of the lift, and if i not wrong, he should be the bro who booked the tarma. Bro, must post FR on the tarma leh, so i can consider whether wanna take anot.

Overall, its a very good bonk. Once again i have to thank bro STB for the wonderful arrangement. As for the stats, i think no need to post liao lah, since got so many bros post before liao.

LordHorny
18-12-2007, 11:34 PM
STB, do bring more highly sex kittens:D

Icez84
28-12-2007, 06:20 PM
Here mine Fr on da tarma of Jeep and dew combo for my bday gift to myself.Firstly, my impression on the gals is jeep look 85% similar to da photo, just not as fair in the photo but overall still a fair skinned SYT(23 y/o), on the other hand, dew only look abt 65% similar to the photo and in person she abit look oldish and have a tanned skin colour(27 y/o). After i enter the room, we tcsc for abt five mins before jeep guide me to the bathroom for wash up, just a simple soap on and soap off process, while dew is just outside doing her stuffs.

Firstly, we start off with jeep licking my nipple(which i dont fancy) while dew gave me a bj, which lasted around 3 mins or less before she started to cap me and ride me, while jeep is still licking me senseless like i enjoy it and giving fake moan throughout...(kinda feeling stupid already for having a tarma...) After my first shot, they clean me off and massage me... Dew gave a so-so massage where jeep's massage is more of a press press only.. Then I went in for a wash up again request by the gals, then head out for another 2-3 mins bj from jeep while dew is giving me another senseless nipple licking while giving fake moaning before jeep rode me… I stimulated the clits of both jeep and dew but they seem to be very dry and tired…. Later on when I finger dew while jeep is riding me, dew look surprise and didn’t really liked it… By then I already sian liao.. Coz bro sexythaiboob say jeep and dew a super lesbian tarma, was expecting some lesbian action or maybe giving me a bj together or something, end up everything also bo(nothing in hokkien). So I get to and shift into doggy behind jeep and try pumping her, while dew is do nothing behind me while giving out moans… (“oh my…. Not doing anything also give fake moan” is what I’m thinking to myself now), as I pump on, less than 5 mins, jeep show discomfort n pain on her face, I stopped and ask why, according to her, I ram too deep and too hard, I stop and remove myself from her and ask how is she but dew came over and remove my condom and tell me its done… First of all, I have not shot my 2nd round,, second of all, I was suppose to have 4 shots and 90mins…. Here dew is rushing me off, kinda bo song already… I told them that I have no come yet, told her that condom is empty!! Then they get back to service me unwillingly like that… Sian liao… Anyway, later on I was on top of jeep pumping away, just wanna get my 2nd shot off and go off, don’t even want to shoot my 3rd or 4th shot… This time around… She cry pain again, had to stop, they request for hj to finish me off, I say alright, while dew is moaning while licking my nipple again…. Haiz… at this point, just wanna get it over and done with, after I release my 2nd shot, I was wash up and paid them $250… Supposing to be $240 but bday ma, somemore highly recommended by bro sexythaiboob so took $300, was intending to tip her $60, end up I just gave $250 as I have no changes…
PS: 1 point more to take note, I reach @ 16:40hrs but left the place @ 1738hrs.. Didn’t even have those massage those bro mention on their FR on others FLs after they r done while waiting for time to reach….

Overall, had a unpleasant experience for my first Fl and my first tarma… Very disappointing…

Status Report
Dew
Face : 6.5/10 (65% of pic cos, much more oldish than the photo and for my liking)
Body : 7/10 (petite body...not to my liking as i'm quite tall, she stand abt 158cm?)
Boobs : 8/10 (C, soft all natural boob, but sagging & i think both of them had their boobs rubba too many time already in the days, sore already, dont like to be squeeze)
Frenching : 0/10 (no frenching, they didnt initial & i already sian of their service liao)
BBBJ : 5/10 (like i mention, its only lasts 3 to 4mins... And its all focus on the head part only, not for those who like Deepthroat like me)
FJ : 8/10 (she’s tight, and more skillful than jeep)
Massage : 7/10 (she gave a so-so massage but again this is my first FL so i have no idea wat the standard, comparing to massage i had outside)
Attitude : 4/10 (Out of this world.......)
Overall : 4/10 (well Sextified)
RTF : no way

Jeep

Face : 8/10 (80% of pic, a quite fair skinned SYT)
Body : 7.5/10 (slim proportionate with nice ass but not gd for doggy as her ass bone will keep hitting onto my hip bone when pumping)
Boobs : 7/10 (Big B or small C, soft boob, slightly sag boob, dont like to be squeeze, i think both of them had their boobs rubba too many time already in the days, sore already)
Frenching : 0/10 (no frenching, no mood...)
BBBJ : 0/10 (no bbbj, saying got some cuts or something in mouth, had Bj instead... same as dew, all focus on the head part only, not for those who like Deepthroat like me)
FJ : 6/10 (almost every position i pump she say too deep or pain, apologise to me saying had too many customer already, that why womb hurts.. haiz..)
Massage : 3/10 (press press only)
Attitude : 7/10 (she smile alot more than dew and more willingly to serve but cant seem to do so... body uncomfortable....)
Overall : 5/10
RTF : No
Damage : gave $250 for them