PDA

View Full Version : ExBro is a bogus TCM masseur! What fucking pathetic loser he is!!

BroTrustMyWords
03-09-2020, 01:34 AM
ExBro don’t allow watchers as most bros said negatively. His “No watchers allowed” slogan means he can fuck your woman for free without being stopped by you in the room.

Bros & Ladies, Use your big head/ common sense! Don’t be fucking stupid! :rolleyes:

ExBro always dangles his chicken wing ( Free trial massage) before first meet up only to take back the whole chicken ( FREE fucks and paid fees) from you. :eek:

ExBro doesn’t give Yoni /Boob Massages Like A Professional cox his aim is to get paid and fuck your woman for free without her watcher’s presence in the room. :eek:

Getting 10 or many sessions of boob/yoni massages from him won’t make your woman’s boobs grow and increase her sex drive as he is too obsessed with getting paid fees from unaware bros and fucking naive women who believed his rah rah claims about yoni and boob massages’s effects.

https://kidshealth.org/en/teens/growth-touch.html

Fewer SYTs looking for SDs here last time who msged me to complain that Exbro kept PM-ing them to meet him for free trial massages and meet ups. Obviously, Exbro created fake FRs and cooked up dishonest scheme to mislead these gals and unsuspecting bros into believing his boob/Yoni massage service has been in high demand here that can promise to increase their bust sizes/sex drives so that he can fuck them for free after meet ups. :eek:

He still deceived samsters here for years cox he got ED and cash strapped as mentioned in his posts.
In fact, real chio bu SYTs are not going to be attracted to cash-strapped unattractive guys with ED like him. :D

Hope this post will save a lot of innocent Bros and naive ladies here especially newbies from getting screwed by him and feeling stupid and regretted in the end!

ExBro is a real clone nick of Sorbxe, ExBros and possible WhyShouldWe as bros here confirmed with me.

frizen
03-09-2020, 01:43 AM
Wow, that's some crazy shit there. If someone offers yoni massage, it must be purely for female prostrate health purpose not for sex. Of cos, unless the female client requests for it

fishball
03-09-2020, 12:16 PM
ExBro don’t allow watchers as most bros said negatively. His “No watchers allowed” slogan means he can fuck your woman for free without being stopped by you in the room.

Bros & Ladies, Use your big head/ common sense! Don’t be fucking stupid! :rolleyes:

ExBro always dangles his chicken wing ( Free trial massage) before first meet up only to take back the whole chicken ( FREE fucks and paid fees) from you. :eek:

ExBro doesn’t give Yoni /Boob Massages Like A Professional cox his aim is to get paid and fuck your woman for free without her watcher’s presence in the room. :eek:

Getting 10 or many sessions of boob/yoni massages from him won’t make your woman’s boobs grow and increase her sex drive as he is too obsessed with getting paid fees from unaware bros and fucking naive women who believed his rah rah claims about yoni and boob massages’s effects.

Fewer SYTs looking for SDs here last time who msged me to complain that Exbro kept PM-ing them to meet him for free trial massages and meet ups. Obviously, Exbro created fake FRs and cooked up dishonest scheme to mislead these gals and unsuspecting bros into believing his boob/Yoni massage service has been in high demand here that can promise to increase their bust sizes/sex drives so that he can fuck them for free after meet ups. :eek:

He still deceived samsters here for years cox he got ED and cash strapped as mentioned in his posts.
In fact, real chio bu SYTs are not going to be attracted to cash-strapped unattractive guys with ED like him. :D

Hope this post will save a lot of innocent Bros and naive ladies here especially newbies from getting screwed by him and feeling stupid and regretted in the end!

ExBro is a real clone nick of Sorbxe, ExBros and possible WhyShouldWe as bros here confirmed with me.

Happen to know this person. This guy is a damn loser. Thinking he will still come up with other innovative ways to get free lunch.

I Love Boobs
03-09-2020, 01:00 PM

Agreed.
Maybe we can let him massage Dino bu

crood
05-09-2020, 01:57 PM
Just post his nick out la

Expose the scammers / cheapskates here who want free fucks!

BroTrustMyWords
11-09-2020, 11:35 PM
Happen to know this person. This guy is a damn loser. Thinking he will still come up with other innovative ways to get free lunch.

Fully agreed bro!
ExBro is a fucking desperate loser who is constantly looking for free fucks by pestering unsuspecting bros and SYT SBs here with his rah rah ways. :rolleyes:

BroTrustMyWords
11-09-2020, 11:39 PM
Agreed.
Maybe we can let him massage Dino bu

Bro, thanks for upping me with your points
Old grannies are perfect for Exbro as they will be more than happy to give him free fucks. LOL :D
Chio bu SYTs can get turned off by financially strapped guys with ED like ExBro cox their cash strapped status and ED Are A Big Turn Off For Them. :eek:

BroTrustMyWords
11-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Just post his nick out la

Expose the scammers / cheapskates here who want free fucks!

Bro, here is the answer to your request: ExBro is a real clone nick of Sorbxe, ExBros and possible WhyShouldWe as bros here confirmed with me.

BroTrustMyWords
11-09-2020, 11:46 PM
Wow, that's some crazy shit there. If someone offers yoni massage, it must be purely for female prostrate health purpose not for sex. Of cos, unless the female client requests for it

A couple of bros here declared that ExBro is a bogus therapist with rah rah ways to mislead naive women into believing his rah rah claims!:rolleyes:

BroTrustMyWords
28-09-2020, 12:23 AM
https://www.straitstimes.com/singapore/courts-crime/high-court-dismisses-appeal-of-former-muay-thai-instructor-who-sexually?utm_medium=Social&utm_campaign=STFB&utm_source=Facebook#Echobox=1600425548

Hope Exbro will be caught and jailed like this instructor.

BroTrustMyWords
18-10-2020, 12:31 PM

This is a shoutout to newbies, unsuspecting Bros and naive ladies who happen to read ExBro’s rah rah threads.

Once ExBro is fucking lied, you can’t trust that person anymore. Cox he is capable of doing anything to make you believe his rah rah claims about yoni and boob massage services so that he can get paid fees and FREE fucks from you and your woman.

Who knows what else ExBro lied about?

Few bros here happening to know ExBro in person last time said that he always tweaked his age and scheme to boost his opportunities for getting free lunch/fucks. Cox ExBro gave himself away as three good decades older during meet ups and said he got ED and was cash strapped.

In fact, it’s his obvious lying and looks they and their gfs/SYT FBs do not like. A lot of pretty SBs shun cash strapped & aging men with ED like ExBro.

His tricking bros and their ladies here into meeting him is a waste of everyone’s time and it results in their extremely bad impression of him and making them dislike him after first meet ups!

CumExplorer
19-10-2020, 06:47 PM
eye opener ... dangerous world :D

BroTrustMyWords
21-10-2020, 09:20 PM
eye opener ... dangerous world :D

Bro, this is meant to save you from banging your head against a wall before ExBro tricks you into entrusting your beloved woman to him. :D

To summarize what samsters said about ExBro after first meetups in the past, he is capable of getting free lunch and paid fees by being a serial liar.:rolleyes:

Along with being made sex master in his cooked up FRs, ExBro’s obvious lies seem to be geared at gaining unsuspecting bros/naive SYTs’ temptation to learn/ try his rah rah massages before first meet ups. His telling lies are to impress others, such as saying his regular yoni/ boob massage treatments can increase your woman’s bust size/sex drive effectively. Totally bullshit! :eek:

What fucking pathetic loser ExBro is!! A big thumbs down for ExBro! :D

henry_ang10
23-10-2020, 07:13 AM
Bro, this is meant to save you from banging your head against a wall before ExBro tricks you into entrusting your beloved woman to him. :D

To summarize what samsters said about ExBro after first meetups in the past, he is capable of getting free lunch and paid fees by being a serial liar.:rolleyes:

Along with being made sex master in his cooked up FRs, ExBro’s obvious lies seem to be geared at gaining unsuspecting bros/naive SYTs’ temptation to learn/ try his rah rah massages before first meet ups. His telling lies are to impress others, such as saying his regular yoni/ boob massage treatments can increase your woman’s bust size/sex drive effectively. Totally bullshit! :eek:

What fucking pathetic loser ExBro is!! A big thumbs down for ExBro! :D

pardon me for my ignorance.. who on earth would let a guy,a stranger touch their woman? with the exception of gynaecologist

BroTrustMyWords
25-10-2020, 07:35 PM
pardon me for my ignorance.. who on earth would let a guy,a stranger touch their woman? with the exception of gynaecologist

Emotional marketing is one of the strongest marketing strategies he might adopt to trick his targeted people who have insecurity issues about themselves or towards their women. :rolleyes:

Stay away from all his rah rah claims and feel good words... Exbro is just eyeing your woman’s pussy or naive women to fuck for free.

Countless samsters confirmed that ExBro is a serial liar! :eek:

BroTrustMyWords
27-10-2020, 08:16 AM
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/tcm-practitioner-trial-molesting-patient-under-guise-improving-her-qi?fbclid=IwAR3hKayDs_sJVezX-0AKxWBrNvhvfOKp7tAzzNJ33XaWmZ0OorxU8GLFBQQ

Similarly, Exbro was using unsuspecting bros/naive women’s ignorance to take advantage of them like this practitioner. :eek:

Then don’t be fucking stupid! :rolleyes:

BroTrustMyWords
25-12-2020, 10:34 PM

Bump this thread for awareness

jabwemet
28-12-2020, 05:21 PM
What does ‘Rah rah claims’ mean?

BroTrustMyWords
19-04-2021, 10:44 AM
What does ‘Rah rah claims’ mean?

His rah-rah claims about his boob/yoni massage skills has prevented you from seeing his hidden ulterior motives.:rolleyes:

Thinking ExBro makes it sound too easy to paint a rosy picture of his rah-rah boob/yoni massage skills looking too good to you. what do you think?

Like De Beers Wong Tian Jun, ExBro knows how to dupe unaware female samsters here into believing his rah rah claims about his massage skills by coming up with other innovative ways to get free fucks and paid fees from them. :rolleyes:

https://mustsharenews.com/sugar-daddy-agent/amp/

Then don’t be fucking stupid to believe his rah-rah claims.

BroTrustMyWords
31-07-2021, 07:11 AM
2 ladies here messaged me to say that ExBro is a fucking manipulator to his targeted gals by tricking them into believing his rah rah suggestions that are not recorded in TCM practice after 1st meetings as well as he looks as hideous as wandering ghost.

No doubt he is too desperate to get FREE FUCKS and paid fees from naive women here due to his hideous looks, distressed financial status and ED !:eek:

Just a reminder that this thread is meant to save a lot of innocent Bros and naive ladies here especially newbies from getting screwed by him and feeling stupid and regretted in the end. There are many manipulative wolves here like ExBro out there that will scar unsuspecting samsters. Then don’t be fucking stupid !:rolleyes:

Hope Exbro will be caught and famous like TCM practitioner Lim Ah Bah!
https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/tcm-practitioner-found-guilty-molesting-patient-giving-her-lewd-sexual-advice

FreebiezWanker
31-07-2021, 10:22 AM
Post his pic leh...

sinolily
01-08-2021, 04:44 AM
I'm lost... what kind of therapist is this?

paymaster
10-08-2021, 01:10 AM
ok sooo...did he manage to con and fuck any syts? these are the juicy parts so any one knows?

BroTrustMyWords
11-08-2021, 06:11 AM
Post his pic leh...

Bro, It is against the laws
So they don’t dare to do so.
Wait till he is caught and jailed like sex offenders in such news http://www.asiaone.com/singapore/jail-fine-massage-therapist-who-molested-client-claiming-unlawful-touches-could-prevent?amp

BroTrustMyWords
11-08-2021, 06:13 AM
I'm lost... what kind of therapist is this?

To summarize what they said about ExBro, he is a fucking FAKE therapist and living liar who manipulated samsters here with his constant lies and rah rah claims as he is too obsessed with getting FREE fucks and paid fees.

Also, there is another bro here who said that ExBro always harassed bros who got chio bu women. Ladies here being annoyed with his persistent messages for giving his yoni/boob massages a try blocked ExBro on WeChat.

So don’t be fucking stupid!

BroTrustMyWords
11-08-2021, 06:18 AM
ok sooo...did he manage to con and fuck any syts? these are the juicy parts so any one knows?

Last year, bros here pm me to say: ExBro boasted to them that he conned and fucked naive SYTs for free by manipulating them in innovative ways. :eek:

ExBro is fucking pathetic loser! :rolleyes:

lucuher
12-08-2021, 10:51 AM
Bro's a genius in a sense! If you are stupid enough to fall for it... common its the oldest trick in the book. How many women have I fucked as a result of offering them a backrub? There were a few!

BroTrustMyWords
20-08-2021, 06:34 PM
Bro's a genius in a sense! If you are stupid enough to fall for it... common its the oldest trick in the book. How many women have I fucked as a result of offering them a backrub? There were a few!

A genius is defined as a person who has remarkable intellectual or creative function, or other natural ability.
From what samsters here commented about ExBro, he is not a genius as you perceived him to be in reality. He is a fucking real loser when his rah rah claims about boob/yoni massage become overly negative and have nothing positive in his life. His desperate mindset and doings for paid fees, FREE fucks and lunch are created through what he has done to manipulate chio bu SYTs and harass bros who got chio bu women on their side. :rolleyes:

BroTrustMyWords
06-10-2021, 06:51 AM
https://www.channelnewsasia.com/singapore/de-beers-wong-tian-jun-sugar-daddy-appeal-sentence-2199481?cid=FBcna&fbclid=IwAR3cQSFudEnzzgc1mLQD9TJTVWli4VONLCOnpW5m5 OV_VvOKRi4KjHpToO8

ExBro will be this De Beers Wong Tian Jun’s jail mate one day!
So don’t be fucking stupid to be his next victims!

BroTrustMyWords
13-12-2021, 11:21 PM

ExBro’s bullshit claims will not tell you a full true story. it might even be deceiving . Never trust everything you heard from his fucking shitty mouth. ExBro is out to trick naive women and couples into believing his shitty claims and getting free fucks and lunch from them and their women as this bro and victimised couples proved.

So don’t be fucking stupid to be his next victims!

BroTrustMyWords
28-03-2022, 10:14 PM
https://mothership.sg/2021/09/murali-caning-age/?fbclid=IwAR2a9CW5A4D3BqEnvMy9d9jDAfS61s5mgz1FFade Y1X6r0yZeFEK9B48feI

Don’t hesitate to report ExBro to the police as he is a sex offender who is capable of tricking naive women and couples into giving him free fucks and paid fees as victimized couples described what he have done to him.

Don’t be fucking stupid to be his next victims!

ExBro is a real clone nick of Sorbxe, ExBros and possible WhyShouldWe as bros here confirmed

PrincessPris
29-03-2022, 08:23 AM
He stil active here meh?

Apollo
29-03-2022, 02:14 PM
He stil active here meh?

u tried him before, any FR ? :D

PrincessPris
30-03-2022, 09:13 PM
u tried him before, any FR ? :D

Hahaha! Never did. Only received his pm. Too bad no FR for you. :p

BroTrustMyWords
31-03-2022, 01:12 AM
Hahaha! Never did. Only received his pm. Too bad no FR for you. :p

Are you being cheated and infected with STD knowingly by this SD? https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20136506&postcount=1

You never learnt your lesson after this incident? Looks like you are an easy target for assholes like this SD and ExBro.

If ExBro harasses you to meet up, be ready to report him to the police for his upcoming sex offences that befall on you!

His victims are waiting for ExBro to be arrested by the police!

PrincessPris
31-03-2022, 01:22 AM
Are you being cheated and infected with STD knowingly by this SD? https://sbf.net.nz/showpost.php?p=20136506&postcount=1

You never learnt your lesson after this incident? Looks like you are an easy target for assholes like this SD and ExBro.

If ExBro harasses you to meet up, be ready to report him to the police for his upcoming sex offences that befall on you!

His victims are waiting for ExBro to be arrested by the police!

LOL Bro, you had to dig stuff out and rub salt on my wound? I'm sorry to disappoint, i wasnt infected with STD. I never learn my lesson? Where are you getting that from? From my searching? Judgemental much?

I'm only posting coz i no longer see him active. He did pm me before but ignored his pm. That's about it. You're asking for help for the victim yet you start it with throwing unpleasantness first.

Exbro may be a dick, but i doubt you're any better.

Pictionary
01-04-2022, 12:21 AM
So confused by all these recent replies. So is it lovers fight or sugar daddy sugar babe fight?

I also got talk to females also irregardless of chio or not chio, naive or non-naive, vulnerable or not. Can still consider abit of females feelings even if very busy. But just dun take advantage of guys, not very nice.

No need to reply me also can and blacklist me, i very happy. I dun want to get involved, so problematic.

Justin Bieber
08-04-2022, 03:57 PM
72 points for exchange.

Minimum 8 points from bros.

BroTrustMyWords
23-09-2022, 08:21 PM
The police will call ExBro up for his sex crimes anytime. Victimized couple here just informed me that they already made police report against ExBro.

https://mustsharenews.com/girl-molested-malaysia-masseuse/?fbclid=IwAR3VdhvuXUhLjLxVLbYqUpElpOogXzp3KsFsHkn-GlosgC_O8NRWa1xRdPE

ExBro is a real clone nick of Sorbxe, ExBros and possible WhyShouldWe as bros here confirmed

BroTrustMyWords
25-01-2023, 11:45 PM
ExBro will join them anytime.
https://www.facebook.com/SGHallOfShame?mibextid=LQQJ4d