PDA

View Full Version : Already insert but no interest to cum?

basara_evil
31-08-2020, 08:49 PM
I am sure many mate here experienced it before at least once in their sex life.

Thinking back, off the top of my head, I encountered it 3 times, in my mid 30 with different girl. My dick was hard, and we had foreplay, but when my dick enter them, i just have... no interest in cumming at all, and no matter how much i ram, i just cannot reach climax.

it was not due to having sex just recently (like a couple of hours ago) or that they were ugly/fat/old. (all 3 were OK and younger than 23).

I usually frequent dating site with fake age and name, and date syt with the pretense of relationship, but truly only want them for sex. So I don't really mind the sort of fish I catch, both in appearance or personality. I have had many success over the years liao, but that 3 times was... just weird.

I do not think it was guilt or anything... but, the interest in having sex with them just isn't there. Needless to say, all 3 "heist" did not last long for me, and after I dump them and found another target, sexual activities are back to normal again.

So does any bro have experienced this and their thoughts on why this happens?

avantas
01-09-2020, 08:52 AM
It is a very common thing actually, it’s similar to playing high stimulation video games like MMORPGs and get bored of playing RPG games that are made in the 1990s. You have the sex drive & desire, you have the health and physique but you simply cannot reach the climax because the act itself no longer stimulates you sufficiently.

Some ppl will go into fetish, like cosplay, light bondage and etc. Some ppl will take a break, focus on hobbies and forget about past hook ups so that the act itself becomes more stimulating. Some change the approach, instead of Dating sites, do pickups at bars, or have a regular FWB so can develop some emotional connection and enjoy the sex further.

Old birds will also remind you not to masturbate often so that you will not growth accustomed to the friction and pace of your hands compared to that of a woman’s pussy.

For me, I no longer pick up women or engage in FLs because of a past relationship that was too simulating and I don’t get any thrill screwing women I barely know. Imagine undressing a woman at Mount Faber, tying her hands and ankles behind her back using her own panties and clothes , stuffing her mouth with her bra and fingering her till she squirts. Following that, I place her buck naked on the bench and took pictures of her with my HP. Most importantly after all that is done, you fuck her silly and she tell you she enjoy it at 4am in the morning.

I can still maintain the hardness just like you but I cannot cum , often resulting in awkward questions like ”if I am done?“. it ruins the experience and I enjoy myself more drinking and eating than making out.