PDA

View Full Version : Spying on house mate

GWalker
30-08-2020, 04:02 PM
I always a silent reader here but now wanted to seek some advice. I am renting a room outside and there is another couple also renting. Whenever I see the girl going to shower with just her towel wrapping, my horniness come already. And whenever they are having sex, the piak piak piak is so tempting.

Any bros able to suggest if I can spy on her when she showering in the common toilet? Also, should I make some moves and try to up her?

First time posting here....

35cents
30-08-2020, 04:44 PM
my thoughts are be patient. already staying under the same roof..... lotsa opportunities will come....

I always a silent reader here but now wanted to seek some advice. I am renting a room outside and there is another couple also renting. Whenever I see the girl going to shower with just her towel wrapping, my horniness come already. And whenever they are having sex, the piak piak piak is so tempting.

Any bros able to suggest if I can spy on her when she showering in the common toilet? Also, should I make some moves and try to up her?

GWalker
30-08-2020, 06:53 PM
Really very tempting, one time even received her delivery for her and its a sex toy. Maybe I should try to buy a sex toy anonymously and give her, make her more horny then I might have chance

ralliart
30-08-2020, 08:09 PM
As the fellow samster suggested, it's good to be patient. Before opportunity comes knocking on ur door, u shld get close to the couple. Nvr show ur interest towards the gal whatsoever in front of her bf. Generally treat both of them as friends until they start to quarrel or fight... :p

Hoppip
30-08-2020, 08:10 PM
As the fellow samster suggested, it's good to be patient. Before opportunity comes knocking on ur door, u shld get close to the couple. Nvr show ur interest towards the gal whatsoever in front of her bf. Generally treat both of them as friends until they start to quarrel or fight... :p

Thats correct, you might even trigger her to explore different options.

maykiap
30-08-2020, 08:12 PM
If it's another solo girl can try, but got bf.. later u kena chase by knife wielding guy I dunno.

Anything u do don't get caught. If u not prepared to pay the consequences for your actions den dun do it.

Crayon321
30-08-2020, 08:20 PM
You plan to instal spycam uh? 😂 Be careful bro

ralliart
30-08-2020, 08:20 PM
If it's another solo girl can try, but got bf.. later u kena chase by knife wielding guy I dunno.

Anything u do don't get caught. If u not prepared to pay the consequences for your actions den dun do it.

That's y cannot anyhow potong jalan... Must wait for the gal to make the move. But of cuz, beware of the consequences that will arise, b it who makes the 1st move

gaiusque
30-08-2020, 08:49 PM
Definitely in agreement with this take. Early days, so plenty of possible scenarios that can play out. Pitch your tent and make do with the eye (and ear) candy for now ;)

my thoughts are be patient. already staying under the same roof..... lotsa opportunities will come....

spluder101
30-08-2020, 09:28 PM
You plan to instal spycam uh? 😂 Be careful bro

Agree with bro here. DO NOT INSTALL SPYCAM and share with bros here! It’s illegal!

MaraGuru
31-08-2020, 01:11 AM
Don't play with fire. Miss fire means you will walk to Changi Resort, in the resort you must remember don't even drop the soap bar. Especially when your mate know why you are there.

junmin95
31-08-2020, 01:33 AM
won't advise you to do illegal stuff.

instead, before you do anything, think first and be prepared for the consequences.

usually when i meet my amdk friends in USA to hunt deer / wildlife (legal ones of course), we usually will research on the animal first. Find out weakness, character, etc. etc. Then we will plan and design the route, trap, etc. Finally, when caught the prey enjoy liao, must dispose off the carcass properly too in accordance with the law in the park. https://www.fws.gov/hunting/

Just saying la.

NottyMonkey
31-08-2020, 03:16 AM
Really very tempting, one time even received her delivery for her and its a sex toy. Maybe I should try to buy a sex toy anonymously and give her, make her more horny then I might have chance

this is a good move. GO GO GO. upped you

ah rat
31-08-2020, 07:22 AM

What sex toy she bought?
You might consider to buy Lush 2.
More excitement if you control it.
But not in the end her bf control it. :)

Steventan
31-08-2020, 08:08 AM

Sounds good; but please don’t do it.
U may get burnt

JacqueMerlin
31-08-2020, 08:47 AM

Of all places and all methods, you have to install spycam at your own place. Have all the past incidences where fools are made example of don't act as a deterrence?

GWalker
31-08-2020, 09:43 AM
Thanks all bros for the advice, I think I will just wait and find more opportunities to get closer to them. Better don't let small head take over big head.

Jesse77
31-08-2020, 10:27 AM
Its very tempting ...

GWalker
31-08-2020, 10:50 AM
Damn!! I'm with her alone now at home and she's wearing those one piece pajamas. So tempted to bang her from behind.

unsung80
31-08-2020, 11:03 AM
If TS one day went MIA.. likely he have moved to a new house in the east. :(

cutecuteboy
31-08-2020, 11:11 AM
Damn!! I'm with her alone now at home and she's wearing those one piece pajamas. So tempted to bang her from behind.

You should buy some chloroform and ropes. Then you can do whatever you want after tying her up. 😈

PS: please give a food review of the black bean rice after you come out from Changi chalet. Also to verify whether soap dropping will lead to more amorous activities

GWalker
31-08-2020, 02:48 PM
You should buy some chloroform and ropes. Then you can do whatever you want after tying her up. 😈

PS: please give a food review of the black bean rice after you come out from Changi chalet. Also to verify whether soap dropping will lead to more amorous activities

This kind of things, imagine in the mind can already, don't really like to try black bean rice.:D

spluder101
31-08-2020, 03:33 PM
Don’t be like this guy

https://www.todayonline.com/singapore/sexual-fantasy-story-writer-sammyboy-forum-jailed-posting-nude-photos-wife-church-members

poongko
31-08-2020, 03:41 PM

You remind me when i visit my GF house.... she rent a room to couple.... that girl using outdoor toliet than wear nothing expect towel wrapping walking past me..... i can fully understand how you feel but remember please be SAFE.

Army always say: Do thing but don't get caught.

Don't let small head over take you.

;)

I Love Boobs
31-08-2020, 03:50 PM
Good body?
Big tits?

GWalker
31-08-2020, 03:54 PM
Good body?
Big tits?

Little chubby but big boobs and butt. When they are having sex, the piak piak piak sound is so tempting.

Darric
31-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Give us some sneak preview of her?:p

foshit
31-08-2020, 05:09 PM
Maybe u can try sending a toy and then ask if she ordered it. Then have a conversation from there.

GWalker
31-08-2020, 05:55 PM
Give us some sneak preview of her?:p

Not very close with her yet, and also cant find her at any social media platforms.

ralliart
31-08-2020, 06:03 PM
Little chubby but big boobs and butt. When they are having sex, the piak piak piak sound is so tempting.

Just piak piak piak sound nia? No moaning?

I Love Boobs
31-08-2020, 06:17 PM

Take a quick snipe and show us.
Censor the face if necessary

unsung80
31-08-2020, 06:46 PM
Take a quick snipe and show us.
Censor the face if necessary

LOL, why are u encouraging him, he may be imaging things himself

myluckyguy
01-09-2020, 02:50 AM
dont waste opportunities :D

Xgenre
01-09-2020, 06:14 AM
Girls know when guys are paying regular attention to her. I feel the current situation is one which makes her feel empowered. It is nice to be desired. Should feel quite flattering too. She is the one in control. She decides when you next get to see her in casual clothes or receive her next toy on her behalf. She can leave you hanging and there is nothing you can do to stop her. That's what is making things interesting for her.

As long as you play by her rules and don't cross the line, you can continue to get random peeks. Once you cross the line, she will turn into victim mode and cry wolf. No matter how you explain, you will be on the losing end. So know the spectrum of your role and enjoy whatever you can whenever she decides. She is like a dominatrix while you are her slave.

Rickey
01-09-2020, 12:59 PM
Girls know when guys are paying regular attention to her. I feel the current situation is one which makes her feel empowered. It is nice to be desired. Should feel quite flattering too. She is the one in control. She decides when you next get to see her in casual clothes or receive her next toy on her behalf. She can leave you hanging and there is nothing you can do to stop her. That's what is making things interesting for her.

As long as you don't play by her rules and don't cross the line, you can continue to get random peeks. Once you cross the line, she will turn into victim mode and cry wolf. No matter how you explain, you will be on the losing end. So now the spectrum of your role and enjoy whatever you can whenever she decides. She is like a dominatrix while you are her slave.
Wow.. so very true bro...u so clever to read these notti gals' minds.. ;)

ralliart
01-09-2020, 02:47 PM

As long as you don't play by her rules and don't cross the line, you can continue to get random peeks. Once you cross the line, she will turn into victim mode and cry wolf. No matter how you explain, you will be on the losing end. So now the spectrum of your role and enjoy whatever you can whenever she decides. She is like a dominatrix while you are her slave.

Totally agree! Simply be the hunted not the hunter :cool: