PDA

View Full Version : Cut short massage time

gameboy234
30-08-2020, 01:08 AM
Had a massage and also hj at 11pm+ and the time past about 30-35 mins.

The lady mentioned it is late and wanted to stop and im fine. When paying she wanted $100.
I wanted to pay her only 80, then she say she rather continue the massage.
Her reasoning was it was late and usually customer not so calculative. In the end i paid her 90.

Quite surprised she play this kind of trick, this is my third time visiting her. Damm knn.

unlove
30-08-2020, 03:41 AM

The lady mentioned it is late and wanted to stop and im fine. When paying she wanted $100.
Her reasoning was it was late and usually customer not so calculative. In the end i paid her 90.

Quite surprised she play this kind of trick, this is my third time visiting her. Damm knn.

Normal bro! Sometimes after you become too familiar with a ML, they tend to slack off. Don’t massage properly, cut time, play phone. Usually when this happens, it’s time to stop going to them. Find other MLS or playground. Don’t waste time and money liao!

JacqueMerlin
30-08-2020, 05:42 AM

Not the worst i have heard. I heard a ML took money from her customer's wallet when he was paying. She just reached for his wallet and grabbed his stash of $50 bills and said he didn't tip her enough after the FJ.

hohoguy
30-08-2020, 07:54 AM
Encounter such HC.. in all only 10min max
1126 Rangoon road lv2 above the KTV pub.
Around there just test water walk up try.
Nightmare begin when the one collect money slim milf not the masseur.
Assign a fat 40 plus Ugly milf. Massage 10min ask for GQ. Tell her I go else will vomit looking at her. Worst HC in Sg, plus the bed sheet smelly and no room.

thickskin33
30-08-2020, 08:07 AM
My latest experience is the red color p spa in rv lane.

I booked 90 mins as one of the reviews saud he booked 90 min no rush at all enjoy the whole process.

Go in normal massage become piano massage in 10 min later while playing with phone. Halfway through the aircon cover in next room dropped and she went out to see as she thought raid as there is loud sound.

Heard she whispering to her colleague lucky no one in the room or cover will hit the head. Then another colleague said some one booked her in 30 min time while i still have hour plus left.

She accepted that booking and whispered she will try finish me up asap. Seriously i dun knw whether are they whispering anot as the tone is whispering but yet i hear clearly.

Ok she took 15 min to investigate the loud thump exactly 15 min plus as clock is infront of me.

Came back quote me an outrageous price for bbbj but i recalled the reviews are good for bbbj so i was a sucker.
Turned out to be half fucked bbbj.

After that still got 30 plus min left she keep hinting her hands injured can do little massage as no strength. I knew her customer outside as i can hear him check in to counter looking for her.

Sianz liao i just left . P spa the exterior red color spa of rv lane. I still have the phoney safe entry cover up scan which is not shop name if ppl doubt whether i visit

rexyed
30-08-2020, 10:06 AM
My latest experience is the red color p spa in rv lane.

I booked 90 mins as one of the reviews saud he booked 90 min no rush at all enjoy the whole process.

Go in normal massage become piano massage in 10 min later while playing with phone. Halfway through the aircon cover in next room dropped and she went out to see as she thought raid as there is loud sound.

Heard she whispering to her colleague lucky no one in the room or cover will hit the head. Then another colleague said some one booked her in 30 min time while i still have hour plus left.

She accepted that booking and whispered she will try finish me up asap. Seriously i dun knw whether are they whispering anot as the tone is whispering but yet i hear clearly.

Ok she took 15 min to investigate the loud thump exactly 15 min plus as clock is infront of me.

Came back quote me an outrageous price for bbbj but i recalled the reviews are good for bbbj so i was a sucker.
Turned out to be half fucked bbbj.

After that still got 30 plus min left she keep hinting her hands injured can do little massage as no strength. I knew her customer outside as i can hear him check in to counter looking for her.

Sianz liao i just left . P spa the exterior red color spa of rv lane. I still have the phoney safe entry cover up scan which is not shop name if ppl doubt whether i visit
Is this A***?

str33thawk
30-08-2020, 10:23 AM
Go in normal massage become piano massage in 10 min later while playing with phone

Came back quote me an outrageous price for bbbj

This is a ripoff.. Feel bad for you bro. You should've confronted her or atleast shamed her in front of that customer.

makeyouhappy
30-08-2020, 11:58 AM
Bro, really shouldn’t support these shops or mls.

If you looking for good honest shop with solid massage, try the east side lah - only thing is the timing might not suit you already.

I recently found good ml again, thank goodness can go out for a bit of relief sometimes.

peregrene
30-08-2020, 01:48 PM
Rip-off.
Shame them

pakpak2001
30-08-2020, 02:52 PM
[QUOTE=gameboy234;20186791
Quite surprised she play this kind of trick, this is my third time visiting her. Damm knn.[/QUOTE]
===============
expose this cheat, shame them & help bros avoid the same spa
tks

gameboy234
30-08-2020, 03:38 PM
This bitch is really lazy and greedy.
It is near the frog place in jw.

gameboy234
30-08-2020, 03:43 PM
Normal bro! Sometimes after you become too familiar with a ML, they tend to slack off. Don’t massage properly, cut time, play phone. Usually when this happens, it’s time to stop going to them. Find other MLS or playground. Don’t waste time and money liao!
Cut corner, makan here and there is not surprising.
But this time is really outrageous.
Will ban her, if anyone have big boob to share in jurong, please private message me..

sibeinerd
30-08-2020, 08:18 PM
Usually cut short time type of Ml I won’t patronuse again as I deemed that they have no respect for me as a paying customer.
I hope these Ml know that we are here to have relaxing time not just come and wank us off then consider finish job by giving all kind of reason cut short time.
Maybe many Bros soft hearted and ok with that . then it become a norm for them to practise this cut short time as well.

gameboy234
31-08-2020, 09:15 AM
Usually 5 min cut short is fine with me, or max 10 min is can still tolerate.

Definitely not going back even though i enjoy the big boob..

Somehow, i feel we r too nice till they can anyhow play stunt..

chlorpheniramin
31-08-2020, 10:14 AM
That's really bad.

So far my experience in the advertised spas have mostly been good, at least in terms of time - I always get the full hour of massage I paid for. Facial joints of course have a much shorter duration but that's understandable.

For me it's usually in the 'unofficial' places where standards are poorer. Worst are those one-woman operations who manage their own bookings. Some of them have a tendency to be on their phones frequently. Most recently I was so bored during a massage I started counting the ML's one-hand strokes up and down my leg while her other hand was busy with her phone... and I actually counted to 50. Massage was short, lacked variation and there were frequent noises from her phone. Disappointing.

sgcs
31-08-2020, 01:25 PM
pampered by bros already, so maybe ML tell stories again like ppl give $200 for hj. Some ppl really don't mind i dunno what to say. i will also give a yellow card by paying for 30 mins of service.

thickskin33
01-09-2020, 10:09 AM
I do not know why i got zap. I simply told my review on anna fucked up service from pxxxxx spa at rv.

I never called her any insulting name except money face. I got proof of the safe entry to show i did go in. If her white knight want to zap me as she offer you extra then by all means.

Points here cannot redeem vouchers anyway

smlee
01-09-2020, 10:50 AM

you condone her and then choose to complain here ?:D

thickskin33
01-09-2020, 12:36 PM

All i can say is most of the guys here are man of their words they agree on a price and they stick to it.

Although its really depressing to let the ml get away with it but the negative reviews will help. Yes i am one of the sucker

gameboy234
01-09-2020, 02:18 PM

Didnt i say i will not go back to her again.
Should i report to CASE?:rolleyes:

I welcome suggestion on how to handle it better.