PDA

View Full Version : New joint at west side

10balls
04-12-2007, 03:58 PM
hi all bro here, im new in the forum, but been reading SB for quite sometime nw. Today i finally have the urge to intro a new joint at west area.
I have not visit the joint though, as i think that just started today. I happen to walk past this joint today and saw this pretty lady coming down from this joint. Any bro here interested can PM me for address. Thks

10balls
04-12-2007, 05:41 PM
Ok address given to 3 bro here.
will wait for their FR.

rob_onny
04-12-2007, 05:45 PM
Hi Bro 10balls...

U've no FR on this pretty lady?? no damage?? :confused:

10balls
04-12-2007, 10:20 PM
Hi all bro here, as this month my vitamain M is very low therefore wont be visiting this joint till next month.
In the mean time we have to wait for other bros for FR.
Sorry for the inconvenience.

10balls
06-12-2007, 01:39 PM
Since no FR from the bros ive given the address, i decided to explore this place and post my humble report. i will stop giving address to others until i see FR from the bros i have given. Learn my lesson now.

Went down this joint today, total 4 ladies working, was assigned by this PRC girl call Qian Qian, sweet looking girl yet with abit of sluggish.
Procede for massage. Normal abt 15 min abit of piano style. When ask me to turn around after back massage, her finger tickish massage stared to roam my front body foolow by attacking the groin area.
B4 she ask the GQ, i pulled her toward me and hugh her as she is facing me.
Finally opt for HJ as i promise myself never go for FJ cos HIV is going at high this year.
HJ not too bad with oil, manage to persuade her to strip naked as promise to tip her later. So start to such her nipper and attack her lovehole until she cannot take it and proceed to HJ me. when she do it, her sweet and sluggish keep starring at u eye to eye woo, nice eye contact. Finally abt 10 min of HJ i cannot tahan and cum on her hand.
Overall quite satisfy.

Name: Qian Qian
Look: 7/10- mid 20
Fig: Normal not fat not thin
Boobs: B abit sagging.
HJ:6/10
FJ:dont want (To play safe)
BJ: dont want (To play safe)
FTR: maybe (not becos of no gd, but try to quit cheonging)
Demage: 30+50HJ+20tips
i think this girl is the pretties, bro there can try and feedback if got more beautiful ladies.
Hope after this humble FR can bring in more FRs.
Sorry for my lor sawness as this is my 1st FR.
Cheers

lightsaber
08-12-2007, 12:42 PM
Thanks to bro Balls for the add~
once i gt his reply i chiong down at the very 1st moment for my breakfast to to recce out the place~

After a hearty bf, song song gao jurong~
Proceed down to the area given by Bro Balls, i c c look look 2 make sure no ppls i know spot me~ saw the alibaba entrance, chonged in at lightspeed~

Went up & saw 1 ger there, others havent arrived. Chinchai opt for her loh, lan lan....Proceed for an moh~. Wah lau play piano sia...20mins plus pls after playing mozart on my back, ass and shoulder..ask me flip over for more mozart. Mayb is b coz my front body more sensertive.. i feel her massage more of like sensational scratching wif her nails to arouse me esp my groin & thigh area~

She kept smiling at me during the process to hint hint some other lobangs~

I also hint hint back for a HJ, i told her i only left 40bucks but will intro her more bros so she agree~

while shes massaging my dongle, i start to drill her cavern & unleash some minera water while squeezing her boobies~ I also bit her neck to make her squirm until she shiok shiok~

Then she start to jerk me with a cfm look~
Very arousing~ & 15mins ltr i chut chut chut!!! songz sia~
Overall le I have nothing much to complain coz her attitude not bad~
Not gf feel but also not those rush u type~

During the session chattin wif her, then know that shes Qianqian~ haha kio tio gu lan~ Not very chatty type but shes spontenous if u can click wif her~

Look: 7.5/10
Body: Nothing impressive, definitely not fat~
Boobs: B? Surprised to c abit of saggyness at her age (24 wif saggy tits? haha)
HJ:6/10
FJ:Nah...
BJ: I think abt it..
RTF: Maybe? havent c other gers yet
Damage: 30+40 (HJ)
Enjoy your chiongings~

lightsaber
08-12-2007, 01:16 PM
To all bros who wanna the add, pls get from threadstarter~
the reason why i provide FR is to make sure you guys can get the add from him~
Dun 4get to post FRs har~~

dun b lazy~

smalldick10
08-12-2007, 04:15 PM
Ok address given to 3 bro here.
will wait for their FR.

Bro, can PM me the location? Will try out & post FR. Tks ;)

christang
08-12-2007, 08:21 PM
Bro,

Can share share and PM me the lacation?

chingsiong
09-12-2007, 01:10 PM
bro can u pm me the address TIA :)

Steadyman1
10-12-2007, 09:54 AM
The rating seems high on looks... Can PM. Thks.

miffy79
10-12-2007, 10:07 AM
Hi,
Can I have the address and contact please... Thanks.

etcrow
10-12-2007, 02:21 PM
Hi i stay in the west. Can PM me.

Promised i will FR after I try this joint.

Thanks

fotoman
10-12-2007, 03:28 PM
I stay at the west side too, can share?

10balls
11-12-2007, 10:19 AM
Hi bro, those who want the address for this joint can PM bro samlee8, cos i wont be free to log in for quite some time.
And bros who like my recommendation can up my point ya.
Cheers to all bro here.

chingsiong
11-12-2007, 03:37 PM
thnk to bro 10balls for the address, visit the TN as i am free today proceed down to the area, look around the area and finally found the TN.

Went up & saw 4 girl there, choose the most pretty 1 call qian qian and proceed to the room, and the rest of the story is SOP.

Look: 7.0/10 :D
Body: 8.0/10
Boobs: B
HJ:7/10
FJ:was qouted 130
BJ: -
RTF: When i have the vitamain M
Damage: 30 + 50 HJ

This is my first FR hope it does help you all :)
cheer

donchew
11-12-2007, 04:13 PM
thanks to bro 10balls for the address
visited the TN yesterday and went up & saw only 3 girls there, ask for Qianqian and was told she not working today so no choice choose the youngest and best figure among them and the rest of the story is SOP.

Name: Forgot
Look: 7.0/10
Body: 8.0/10
Boobs: B
HJ:7/10
FJ:never ask
BJ:never ask
RTF: When i have the vitamain M
Damage: 30 + 50

aussie_dicky30
11-12-2007, 08:11 PM
anyone can share the address with me?

aussie_dicky30
11-12-2007, 08:18 PM
anyone mind sharing the address with me?

xiangbutong2
14-12-2007, 12:45 PM
I stay at the west side too, can share?

BobaFett
14-12-2007, 10:37 PM
I promised to post a FR but can only do it over the weekend as I cannot access SB site at work.

Thanks Bro for the info. I believe this is the same place I read about from another thread, as there is a couch at the main door with a girl lying on it.

Depending on which end of the block, it’s at the end where the cars enter the carpark from the main road opposite Esso.

This place is good such that I visited it twice this week.

The first time I went, I was greeted by one of the ladies. I spotted another prettier, slimmer and younger-looking lady but this lady was quite insistent. The one who served me was not very pretty and old-looking. The room is quite a let-down as it was small with 2 closely spaced beds separated by a curtain. Although there’s an adjoining bathroom, there’s a washing machine in it which make a dim. It also flooded the bathroom with clothing lint during its operation cycle.

The masseur (didn’t bother to get her name) service was quite good, especially at simulating me. She ran her fingers over my body occasionally, which tickled. She could see that I wasn’t interested and I made her work hard to get me to agree for a special. She told me that the girls are allotted customers in-turn. In the end I agreed to a BBBJ so that I would not see her face. During the BBBJ, I fondled her breasts and she took off her top. Quite accommodating, I thought. Then she climbed onto the bed adopting a 69 position. Her panties was in my face and I prised it to reveal her virgina. Her virgina was quite nice, with no hair along the lower portion. I proceeded to give her cunnilingus while enjoying her fellatio. I could taste some cunt juice too.

In the end I CIMed and paid her the agreed $80 in all. Not bad

Looks: 3/10 (wouldn’t choose her if based on looks)
Body: 4/10 (fat-ish)
Frenching: NA (did not & did not want to)
BBBJ: 7/10 (not bad, esp in a tui na joint)
FJ: NA
GFE : NA (more like my mum)
Massage: 8/10 (quite good, with muscle into it)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good, but with her looks, I felt that she was trying too hard)
Overall: 7/10 (got my timing’s worth)
RTF: yes, especially for the younger one I saw

Here’s my second visit:
By the end of the week, I was itching and decided to return hopefully to see the younger lady.

This time I was met by another one who looked just as young but prettier, she told me she was 24.
Her name is Quan (or Qian from other FRs) and she was all over me, asking me to be her boyfriend, husband.. blah blah. She hugged me on the mattress. I requested for a HJ instead as the prices she quoted were too high for my preference. Her HJ was accentuated with her sluttish and alluring smile. I asked her to remove her top and she obliged. She revealed a pair of shapely B cups, which is what I like. I proceeded to suck on her nipples and she cradled my head like a mum breastfeeding.

Her massage was not tip-top but adequate. Most of the time was spent TCSS. She shared with me her reasons for being here (fictitious or not), but was provided good conversation. She was telling me what a good wife she would be. This girl is different, she would chat a lot and even danced to the music. LOL. She asked for my hp # & we exchanged.
Damage was $80.

Looks: 8.5/10 (too pretty for a tui na joint)
Body: 9/10 (very good skin)
Kissing: 5/10 (only on the lips)
HJ: 7/10 (very good with oil, but experience similar services like that before)
BBBJ: NA
FJ: NA
GFE : 9.5/10 (want to be my wife, but maybe trying too hard)
Massage: 5/10 (not her forte)
Attitude: 9/10 (very good)
Overall: 8.5/10 (thumbs up, like the other FRs)
RTF: yes and recommended.

Overall, I think that this place is better than the one at 353.

Here's my scale of grading:
NA: Service not stated, therefore not given and graded.
0: Service stated but was not given, despite asking for it
5 : Service stated & given, but average
10: Service stated & given, exceeded expectation

Visit my blog at pesetriathlete.blogspot.com

ipohboy
15-12-2007, 11:27 AM
BobaFett,

bro mind to give me her hp no?
thanks

SupremeD
16-12-2007, 04:34 PM
Ah Sorry Bro 10balls for so late forum.:p
Today at around 11.30am i visited this place recommended by 10balls bro.
I went from the back door, say 2 gals only. 1 is quite pretty another i never see her face but size very fat @@!Phew lucky the pretty one serve me, bring me to the room with mattress on the floor. When she intro herself then i know is Qian Qian. As other bro mention keep wanting me to be her Bf lol. The rest is SOP.

Boobs:Firm B cups
Figure:7/10
Massage:5/10(not realli good in massage)
HJ:8/10( she will look into your eyes when HJing)
RTF: ah maybe( Vit M low low =D)
Damage:80(total)

Marino
16-12-2007, 05:16 PM
hi bro 10balls, hope to have this west side contact from you.
once tried another joint at west side and would like to try your lobang. :)

malibu78
17-12-2007, 06:04 PM
Hi bro, pls PM me the location. Hard to find a place for westsiders... ;)

tinttin
18-12-2007, 12:11 PM
Hi, may i have the contact too, thks!

Sdevil
18-12-2007, 03:04 PM
Hi Bro...can i have the address? M staying in the west...

kefuso
18-12-2007, 03:55 PM
Hi bro 10balls, can pm me the address & contact for this joint? Tks in advance :)

aegis
18-12-2007, 11:14 PM
Thanks to bro 10balls,went to this tn today. got there ard 930pm and zero customers.. Pretty girl led me to the room and locked the door. This is first time go tn and never got massaged. She just hugged me and say how in love she was.. Yes, she is qian qian.

looks: 7/10
HJ: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
She never did BJ on me but we were busy hugging ard and making out..Noisy little thing with stereo moans and bitchy looks.
Damage in total $130. She say special offer becos she want to be my friend.We exchanged numbers and she says she is available for take out.

10balls
19-12-2007, 12:59 AM
ha ha ha bro, i think she say that to all bros. Its her tatic.
Anyway enjoy. Cheers.

ipohboy
20-12-2007, 08:41 PM
bros can pm me the location?
thanks

masterIllegal
21-12-2007, 05:10 AM
Hi, can pm me the location as i stay around west area.. thanks a lot

chai1020
21-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Bro 10Balls can share the add with me?? thanks

pipi486
25-12-2007, 10:29 AM
2 weeks back i when down for a massage, as it was my 2nd time going to such a place, i was quite nervous

I was searching around the place, found the carpark and walk up the stairs, my heart was beating fast cause i dunnoe what to expect

When i reach the place, saw some red sofas around and this lady, about 1.55cm tall , late 20s bring me inside the room

she massage me for about 30 mins, then ask me turn over, she started to tickle my nipples and ask if i wanna try something special

She told me full job $130, HJ $80, i told her i was quite shy and 1st time go such a place can give discount or not , end up she said $120 for full job

She BJ me for like 5 mins , then switch to missionary , i poke poke her for like 8 mins then switch to she on top of me.

Once she on top of me , super fast finish me off, i think 3 mins i KO liao, gg

Name: never ask, too nervous
looks: 6/10
massage: 4/10
BJ w cap: 6/10
FJ: 6/10
damage: 30+ 120 ( btw i think i make mistake liao is it? the $120 she quote is inclusive of massage or not one? i too newbie liao, end up give $150)
overall i think ok ok ba

s3xd3vi1
28-12-2007, 05:48 PM
Can someone PM me the addreess i stay west side :D

hbksunrise
28-12-2007, 11:50 PM
Bro 10Balls please PM me location staying west side and extremely horny and lazy to venture out of west :p Cheers

aussie_dicky30
29-12-2007, 12:57 PM
any new fr for this place?

chelsea76
30-12-2007, 01:12 AM
thanks to bro 10balls.. i managed to locate the joint last week.. parked car and went up.

saw 3 ladies sitting around, but don't know who is QQ, in the end asked for her and was told she working.

Suddenly, a girl came out and told me she is QQ, first look quite ok, one of the youngest there, but was told she still got customer and wait for her. KNN me don't want to wait and ask one of the girl there to start (big mistake).... name something like wan ping... massage wise ok.. then quoted me $120 for FJ.. saying something special.. knn.. only use some warm water and slurp you... really regret.

Heng when i came out, saw QQ and took her number... maybe will ask her out for a session..

Name: Wan ping (something like dat)
Look: 6/10 (i think 30s to 40s)
Boob: 5/10
Massage: 5/10 (Better than piano)
BJ: Negligible
FJ: 5/10
RTF: Definitely not her!

also saw a lady wearing white dress.. quite ok..

sundial
31-12-2007, 12:34 PM
TN shops which provide FJ for $100 i would not buy it ...

Total package of $100 ok. anything more its a rib off ...
noticed nowadays they open mouth $150 ... Crazy !!

BobaFett
06-01-2008, 02:21 PM
Visit this joint again. I like the nearby amenities like ATM & food joints for lunch.

When I arrived about its opening hours, there was a fat momma. So I gave the excuse that I was looking for Quan Quan. She told me to try again later. I went for my lunch. When I returned half an hour later, I saw a slimer lady who looked like my CEO arriving :D. I followed her up & requested for her.

Here's my FR in points.

Name : Bing Bing
Marrital status: Claims she's unmarried, but passes off as a PDMM
Looks: 6.5/10 (average, fair, long hair)
Massage: 4/10 (bah! fingers roaming)
Body: 7.5/10 (above average, not slim, nice skin, nice B sized breasts)
Kissing: NA (never try as I hate pple with stinky breath)
HJ: 7/10 (very good simulation especially at the anal crack)
BBBJ: 6.6/10 (not bad, wanted to use CD, but with a bit of persuasion, she went BBBJ & after a while she didn't want to stop)
FJ: 7.5/10 (cunt became wetter as I licked her slit, FJ felt good too)
GFE : 5/10 (won't actually call it GF, but a very good conversationist)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (very good, after I agreed to FJ, she totally stripped & bathed me, uncommonn in such joints)
Overall: 7.5/10 (thumbs up, like the other FRs)
RTF: recommended. Not to the same lady but I'll try others.

Damage : $120 (as mentioned, it's best to bargain & don't look too desperate for a special, make them earn their money)

Overall, I think that this place offers value for money.

GL Hunter
06-01-2008, 02:25 PM
Bros, is this the one which is near the fruits stall?

keating
07-01-2008, 01:15 PM
Any bros can pls pm me the block and unit number for this place. I only know the place with the local girls near Chinese Garden

neojckw
07-01-2008, 05:26 PM
can pm me the location? Heard quite a number of HC in west area...saw in newpaper got 2 in JE

keating
08-01-2008, 10:23 PM
Thks to bro balls went to the joint today. Saw about 3 gals. Took Bingx2 since she is the best of the lot (the pretty one not around, heard that she went out with 'boyfriend')

Friendly girl, gave good rub down. She lock the door so privacy is tops and you always feel more relax when they lock doors.

This place is a good option for bros in the west but the other 2 girls that were there CMI

BobaFett
10-01-2008, 10:09 PM
Been visiting this joint almost once a week now. Tried a new one which I've seen before & caught my eye.

Name : Yuan Yuan or Yan Yan
Looks: 6.5/10 (average, fair, long hair)
Massage: 8.5/10 (good, like my spine to be cracked)
Body: 6/10 (Fat but would appeal to E cup lovers)
Kissing: 7.5 (passionate)
HJ: 6/10 (passable)
BBBJ: Don't provide
FJ: NA, she having period
GFE : 7/10 (very good on any topic, worked in hotel reception before)
Attitude: 8.5/10 (accomdating when I ask her to remove her top)
Overall: 7.5/10
RTF: recommended. Prob not for me in the meantime until there are new girls

Damage : $80

BTW, Quan Quan has returned home last week. She's on a 2yr Visa, so she might return if someone is so kind as to sponsor her air ticket ;)

darkAlley
11-01-2008, 07:01 PM
hi can pm me the location , i'm at west
promise my virgin FR on this forum will be in this thread

anthony_wu
19-01-2008, 12:04 PM
Bro, can PM me the location? Will try out & post FR. Tks ;)

bro, can pm me the location pls??

Thanks

falconbite
20-01-2008, 11:23 AM
Morning sammsters.... was browsing thru the western sg joints when i chance upon this tread. Wanted to start something on a joint i patroned yesterday and after reading what Bro Bobafett described as the location of the joint, i believe it's the same.

After dropping my OC to her mother's, was looking for food when i saw this joint.... so deciding my little bro needs something to eat before i do, hence proceed in....

Here's my humble FR:

Looks: 8.5/10
Body: 9/10 (very good skin)
HJ: 7/10 (good with oil)
GFE : 8/10
Massage: 5/10 (finger pressing, but who's there for the massage)
Attitude: 9/10 (excellent)
Overall: 8/10
RTF: Maybe, think there's another joint over at 353. 'll try there 1st.

Too many gals, too little time and not to mention $$

Cheers... have a happy bonking weekend fellow bros.... :)

Pls PM TS for location or look ard the area..... :cool:

Sdevil
22-01-2008, 01:05 PM
Hi bro, those who want the address for this joint can PM bro samlee8, cos i wont be free to log in for quite some time.
And bros who like my recommendation can up my point ya.
Cheers to all bro here.

Hi Bro,

i stay in the west can i have the add fro the joint...

Thanks in advance:)

Xuhong
24-01-2008, 04:26 PM
any butties care to share the loc? i stay in the west, near esso.. :o

hope to hear from some kind souls soon

qwerty1981
26-01-2008, 12:30 PM
Can share the location?
Thanks.

McdREamY
26-01-2008, 10:07 PM
Hi Bro, can PM me the location? Thanks.

BobaFett
29-01-2008, 09:52 PM
Hi Bro,
Sorry for the late reply. I only check this mailbox once a week max (not convinient with the adds ;)).

Anyway, i just posted another FR

BobaFett
29-01-2008, 09:54 PM
Bro Falcon, u mean Qian Qian is back already?

Anyway i went down last week & it seemed like there is new stock.
As a regular I asked to look at all of them & requested for a young-looking one. So Bing Bing shouted out for this name called Xiao Yu, who was bathing. Xiao Yu stepped out from the bathroom clad in a towel. The initial impression was very good, she was indeed younger & prettier than the rest.

I was ushered into a room (there are 2 rooms with 2 beds each, seperated with a curtain). It was not long before another customer occupied the other room. This totally dampened the mood. So Xiao Yu check if another room, which is previously occupied. As it was empty, she took me over. She was very shy & timid, but tried her best in everything.

Looks: 8.5/10 (young school girl look, age 23)
Body: 9/10 (very slim, small boob, i like)
Kissing: 2/10 (just brushing on the lips)
HJ: 5/10 (not very experienced)
BJ: 5/10 (not very experienced here either)
FJ: 6/10 (very passionate, but lacks experience, I had to take the lead, a little cunninglingus soften her up)
GFE : 10/10 (this is where she makes up her points, she has this spark which make me want to protect her & rescue her from this joint:D)
Massage: 7/10 (lacks experience, but tries her best)
Attitude: 9.5/10 (very good conversationlist, she's like a very fragile girl, working in the wrong place)
Overall: 7.5/10 (thumbs up, like the other FRs)
RTF: yes and recommended, but treat her with care.

Here's my scale of grading:
NA: Service not stated, therefore not given and graded.
0: Service stated but was not given, despite asking for it
5 : Service stated & given, but average
10: Service stated & given, exceeded expectation

Lostinmotion
30-01-2008, 07:57 PM
bro, can pm me the address? i'm at the west. thanks in advance

special
03-02-2008, 08:05 AM
Bro dun mind can pm me e place pls? Frankly speaking i stay in Clementi but really cant find any tn around here,so i dun mind 2 travel further west. Thanks!

mcvovin
03-02-2008, 11:04 PM
can pm the location i also keen to have a try

gweilow
04-02-2008, 07:09 AM
can pm the location too :)

bobchow
04-02-2008, 03:27 PM
ello,
any kind brother can PM me the location? Thanks

viking898
04-02-2008, 03:31 PM
hi can pm me the location , i'm at west

BobaFett
04-02-2008, 10:18 PM
Just replied a few bros.
Hope u can find the place & don't forgt the FRs.

keating
05-02-2008, 07:12 PM
Went to this joint in the west (the one with bing bing). Not sure whether this is the joint. Anyway a gal call zhen zhen or chen chen service me. Dress young with pig tails the act cute kind. Not that pretty got a bit of bunny teeth (more on the cute side). Petite figure including the breast. Really feel like school gal especially in a poor lit room.

I dont know some positions she tried on me wasn't to my liking it actually seemed like it was more to her liking. When i do standard positons she look like in pain want to cry like that (Maybe due to her small figure she can feel more of me). However plus point is her want to cry looks adds to the school gal feel.

DNNS
05-02-2008, 08:06 PM
Can pm the location?

blahjun
06-02-2008, 09:57 PM
hi bro can pm me location? thx!

BobaFett
16-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Hi Bro,

I've received numerous requests for the location of this joint. To-date the joint is in the pink of health, was 2 new girls there, their opening hrs are from 10am to 12MN.
As I only check my inbox once a week due this site being NSFW, those who want a response should know what to do after reading this within 2 days of this post :D

7strike
17-02-2008, 02:48 PM
Hi WesTies reporting ;) can pm me the address. Thx!

BobaFett
18-02-2008, 09:52 PM
Went down to 353 as getting tired of 49*. It's not so much the service I'm after but the privacy of the individual rooms. The service could never been worse. At the counter were the 2 ladies I tried in visits before. I told them that I visited the store before but like to have a look at other girls. They told me that I'm not a familiar face but obliged and one of them then called out to another to reveal herself. There were other 3 girls, 2 of whom were busy chatting on their phones & one at the back skinning some fruit. They didn't bat me an eyelid. I went beside the reception counter to take a seat hoping some girl will be willing to service. But alas, they behaved just like GL WLs (not FLs). Even one of the initial 2 at the front started chatting on the phone while smoking. & I though Tui Na ladies are keen to have business. Put off by their nonchalance, I left.
Back to 49*, where they are more enthusiatic.

emservices
19-02-2008, 03:31 AM
Alone sitting in the coffee shop reading "xin ming" newspaper & saw this adv in BB (B 5xx) operate until 12MN.

Quickly mai dan liao rush down & reached abt 11.30pm.

Enter from back door, saw 2 chio PRC, both abt age 20+.

B4 i can decide, one of them pull my arm bring me to partition rm.

Less then 15 mins of piano playing, ask me turn over. Straight away touch my didi and ask GQ. Quote me hj $70, i said no thks, later i do myself. then she quote $100 for fj. after bargaining, settle with total $100 for hj($70) & massage($30).

Nothing great to me abt this joint, will not visit again.

But if any bros like young & chio PRC, this may be the place. b'cos after i finish, i saw another young one (look like below age 25) sitting near the back door, damn chio, with long hair.

gamer2400
19-02-2008, 08:58 AM
Hi any bro can pm me the location, currently working in the west, i will post FR once i go there tks bro. will up reps too tks

goh6250521
22-02-2008, 06:04 PM
Hi Bro, can you pm the location? thanks

BobaFett
24-02-2008, 10:12 PM
Bros,

Yang Yang returned on 22 Feb followed by Xiao Yu on 23 Feb. Bing Bing is returning on 26th Feb.

I only saw another new girl there last Thursday, but she don’t look too good. For those bro who want the location, you know what to do with my scales are the top right hand corner of this post ;)

geckoSG
25-02-2008, 08:06 AM
Bro, U paid S$70.00 for HJ? :eek:

after bargaining, settle with total $100 for hj($70) & massage($30).

kdog
25-02-2008, 08:42 PM
Hi
new to the scene.
Can PM me the address.
Thanks

emservices
26-02-2008, 10:22 PM
Correction, its actually total $100 for fj.

BobaFett
29-02-2008, 11:08 PM
Just replied to those who pmed for location. Sorry for the delay.

I haven't been back to the place for a week now since my favs have returned home.

Those who just got pmed, please post FR so I know what I'm missing.

BobaFett
29-02-2008, 11:10 PM
Just replied to the bros who pmed for location. Sorry for the delay.

I haven't been back to the place for a week now since my favs have returned home.

Those who just got pmed, please post FR so I know what I'm missing.

whoami007
01-03-2008, 01:33 AM
can anyone pm me the add.? stay in west.. thanks!

Pighead83
02-03-2008, 06:44 PM
hi, can pm me the location. staying in jw area looking for some gd tn to try out.
will post FR as soon as i try. Limited vitamin M so probably will only try once per mth. thanks.

bmw320ci
09-03-2008, 12:06 PM
bro, can pm the location to me? Need to relax.

Hope to hear from you soon. thank you!

stupidbloke
09-03-2008, 09:10 PM
Hi bro, can pm me the contact and location to this joint, really interested. Can share with you some of my own recce as well. cheers!

duncan
09-03-2008, 09:24 PM
hey bro...

please PM me the address and contact...

will be going there soon as i living that area

thanks a million...

Neddy
10-03-2008, 11:30 AM
hihi all,

whoever knows the address can pm me? Will be back with FRs. Thanks~

happyforever
12-03-2008, 10:07 PM
Bro BobaFett,

Can PM me the contact.Tks.

LeonKoh
15-03-2008, 03:28 PM
Hi Bro Boba,

Can I have the address too ? I live in the west. :D

renzo_magnus
16-03-2008, 01:07 AM
can pm me the address?? thanks..

bigbosz
16-03-2008, 11:32 AM
hi interested as well...can pm me the address anyone? appreciate for the help..thanks

BobaFett
07-05-2008, 07:53 AM
For the cost of 70c, the joints' addresses is available from Newpaper.

But anyway, all joints in the West have ceased to exist. Maybe due to the recent development plans the govt announced for the Jurong area.
:(

hellosingapore
18-05-2008, 02:10 AM
For the cost of 70c, the joints' addresses is available from Newpaper.

But anyway, all joints in the West have ceased to exist. Maybe due to the recent development plans the govt announced for the Jurong area.
:(

the 1 at 4** close shop liao...:(

Westernkid
19-05-2008, 10:34 PM
Hi , can PM me the address? Thanks

vvoshiicrus
02-10-2008, 03:48 PM
can pm mi the location ?tys

Franshoek
08-10-2008, 01:26 PM
Close shop already? if havent, whoever can pm me the address?