PDA

View Full Version : Swimsuit Troubles Pt 2 : Lost Wager

eroticsgstories
23-08-2020, 01:33 AM
Do check out my other stories:

https://eroticsgstories.wordpress.com/story-list/

Author’s note: After a long break, i am back! Please enjoy my stories.

Victoria is an 18 year old eye candy in JC, being tall and slim with jet black hair, tanned skin, ‘B’Cup breasts and a toned body from all the competitive swimming that she did. Her body was the definition of a sporty,tanned girl in JC.She usually practised in the school pool during off-peak hours to avoid distractions from casual swimmers splashing around.

After losing her blue Arena swimsuit in the middle of the final competition, Victoria had no choice but to purchase a new swimsuit. This time, she went for a black one piece Arena swimsuit which hugged her curves tightly in order to achieve a streamlined body.

It was a Tuesday sunny afternoon where many students were either still in class or attending their CCAs.Victoria decided to train for the upcoming competition and was doing her usual laps at the school pool. There was no one else at the pool as it was still quite hot.

After multiple laps, Victoria stopped at one end of the swimming pool in order to take a break. This was when she noticed Gary, her classmate, joining the pool in the lane beside her. Gary was a skinny guy who swam frequently but was not part of the school team. Both Victoria and Gary did a few laps at first, with Gary trailing behind Victoria.

Gary admired how the tight swimsuit was stretched against her pussy as he swam behind her.Victoria’s beautiful ass,toned thighs and camel toe was near to Gary’s face as he swam diagonally behind her.

Soon, Gary was actually swimming ahead of Victoria. Due to her competitive spirit, Victoria was getting annoyed and decided to stop at one of the ends of the pool to intercept Gary. Upon completing another lap, Gary noticed that Victoria had stopped and decided to taunt her.

“Stopping already?” Gary said in a sacarstic tone.

“No? What makes you say that?” Victoria said, in a pissed off tone.

“Can’t believe you are part of the school team when you swim so slow,no wonder you lost the previous competition” Gary continued.

“Who says i am slow? I can easily smoke you!” Victoria said.

Gary was reminded of Victoria’s amazing body and her swimsuit malfunction in the competition, and was tempted to embarrass Victoria again.

“I can even I can swim faster than you, wanna bet?” Gary asked.

“Bet then bet la! What are we betting?” Victoria snapped.

“How about…. your swimsuit” Gary continued, hoping that Victoria will bite.

“On! Loser gets naked. And by loser I mean you” Victoria confidently said.

Gary was happy that his plan had worked, including the fact that he purposely swam slower than Victoria at first to trick her into thinking he is a slow swimmer.

“2 laps freestyle….. and then you strip” Gary said.

Victoria simply rolled her eyes and got out of the pool to stand on the starting block.

Gary stared in awe as he saw this goddess with her wet athletic body encased in the black swimsuit getting out of the pool. Her thick thighs and protruding nipples were indeed a sight to behold. Gary started to have a little bit of an erection but managed to suppress it.

Victoria noticed Gary’s erection and tried to suppress her laughter.

“Don’t worry, it will be free soon.” Victoria taunted. Gary simply rolled his eyes at Victoria.

Both swimmers stood on the starting block, with Gary beginning the countdown.

“On my count…” Gary announced.

“3…..2…..1….. GO!” Gary shouted.

Both swimmers immediately dove into the pool and started their freestyle strokes.

Victoria was initially ahead due to her frequent practice of competitive starts & diving off the block.However, as Victoria had been swimming all afternoon, Gary started to gain on Victoria.

Victoria noticed this and thought to herself ” Is he catching up? i can’t believe it!”

Gary was all fired up Victoria’s taunting and swam more vigorously than he ever had.On lap 2, Gary and Victoria were neck and neck, and Victoria’s fatigue started to affect her badly. At the end of lap 2, Gary managed to reach out and touch the wall first, about a split second quicker than Victoria.As Victoria’s head rose above the water, she realised that she had lost and was once again in a situation where she will lose her swimsuit. Victoria can’t believe her luck and was trembling in fear of being publicly embarrassed again.

“Time for you to strip” Gary arrogantly said.

“Shut up!” Victoria said, already red in the face.

Victoria looked around the pool and heaved a sigh of relief as there was still nobody around.

She hooked her thumbs underneath her swimsuit straps and started pulling them down her shoulders. As the swimsuit was very tight , Victoria was essentially doing a slow striptease, much to Gary’s delight. As the swimsuit went pass Victoria’s firm breasts, Gary dipped his head underwater for a look. What he saw was two perfectly round breasts, with very erect nipples.

“Feeling cold?” Gary taunted.

Victoria ignored Gary and pushed the swimsuit past her bubble butt and legs. When the swimsuit was completely off, Victoria secretly felt aroused but tried her best not to show it. She throw the swimsuit at Gary, and Gary held it up for his own admiration. Victoria was now stark naked in the school pool and felt extremely embarrassed. Gary’s erection was now at full mast and straining against his speedos.

Just as Victoria was about to make a run for the toilet, a few of her classmates(both guys & girls) started walking by the pool area into the changing rooms. Gary waved excitedly at their classmates and the classmates waved back.

“Oh no!” Victoria thought to herself. Her plan of making a break for the toilet has now been dashed.

“Please Gary, please give me back my swimsuit” Victoria begged.

Gary started to have even more evil thoughts, and said :

” How are you going to earn it back?”

Victoria knew exactly what Gary wanted and swam towards Gary.

She then put her hands down his Speedos and started jerking him off. Gary was thoroughly enjoying his 18 year old hot bod give him a hand job in broad day light. Victoria slowly used her other hand to push his speedos down, releasing the full 6 inches of his cock. She then dove underneath, giving Gary an underwater blowjob while Gary enjoyed the view of this amazing,tanned butt in front of his face, with her hairless pussy exposed. Gary could feel the warmth of her mouth engulfing his cock and was in pure estacy. Gary slipped a finger into her pussy which was full of wet juices and started to finger her. Gary could feel Victoria gagging on his cock as she was running out of breath, but kept fingering her anyway.

Victoria eventually could not take it anymore and had to come up for air. Unbeknownst to Gary, Victoria had secretly slipped Gary’s speedos off and was now holding it in her hands.

“Want this back?” She asked.

“You tricked me!” Gary said, with much anger and disgust.

“Lets do a trade” Victoria suggested.

“Fine.” Gary said reluctantly.

Each person held the other’s swimsuit in their hands. Victoria gave the countdown:

“3….2…1 !” Victoria then flung the speedos towards Gary, but Gary faked a throw and did not actually throw Victoria’s swimsuit over.

Gary grabbed his Speedos and threw Victoria’s swimsuit into the bushes .

“Oi!!!” Victoria shouted, realising that she had just been tricked.

As she was about to climb out of the pool, her classmates walked out of the changing rooms and was heading towards her at the pool.

Victoria panicked and Gary just simply laughed at her.

Victoria was still naked, with her hot 18 year old body dangerously close to being exposed…….

What will Victoria do now?

To be continued….

HeadLanguage
23-08-2020, 01:47 AM
Good start TS, please continue

sandy6979
23-08-2020, 02:32 AM
Nice Start Bro :)

Do check out my other stories:

https://eroticsgstories.wordpress.com/story-list/

Author’s note: After a long break, i am back! Please enjoy my stories.

Victoria is an 18 year old eye candy in JC, being tall and slim with jet black hair, tanned skin, ‘B’Cup breasts and a toned body from all the competitive swimming that she did. Her body was the definition of a sporty,tanned girl in JC.She usually practised in the school pool during off-peak hours to avoid distractions from casual swimmers splashing around.

After losing her blue Arena swimsuit in the middle of the final competition, Victoria had no choice but to purchase a new swimsuit. This time, she went for a black one piece Arena swimsuit which hugged her curves tightly in order to achieve a streamlined body.

It was a Tuesday sunny afternoon where many students were either still in class or attending their CCAs.Victoria decided to train for the upcoming competition and was doing her usual laps at the school pool. There was no one else at the pool as it was still quite hot.

After multiple laps, Victoria stopped at one end of the swimming pool in order to take a break. This was when she noticed Gary, her classmate, joining the pool in the lane beside her. Gary was a skinny guy who swam frequently but was not part of the school team. Both Victoria and Gary did a few laps at first, with Gary trailing behind Victoria.

Gary admired how the tight swimsuit was stretched against her pussy as he swam behind her.Victoria’s beautiful ass,toned thighs and camel toe was near to Gary’s face as he swam diagonally behind her.

Soon, Gary was actually swimming ahead of Victoria. Due to her competitive spirit, Victoria was getting annoyed and decided to stop at one of the ends of the pool to intercept Gary. Upon completing another lap, Gary noticed that Victoria had stopped and decided to taunt her.

“Stopping already?” Gary said in a sacarstic tone.

“No? What makes you say that?” Victoria said, in a pissed off tone.

“Can’t believe you are part of the school team when you swim so slow,no wonder you lost the previous competition” Gary continued.

“Who says i am slow? I can easily smoke you!” Victoria said.

Gary was reminded of Victoria’s amazing body and her swimsuit malfunction in the competition, and was tempted to embarrass Victoria again.

“I can even I can swim faster than you, wanna bet?” Gary asked.

“Bet then bet la! What are we betting?” Victoria snapped.

“How about…. your swimsuit” Gary continued, hoping that Victoria will bite.

“On! Loser gets naked. And by loser I mean you” Victoria confidently said.

Gary was happy that his plan had worked, including the fact that he purposely swam slower than Victoria at first to trick her into thinking he is a slow swimmer.

“2 laps freestyle….. and then you strip” Gary said.

Victoria simply rolled her eyes and got out of the pool to stand on the starting block.

Gary stared in awe as he saw this goddess with her wet athletic body encased in the black swimsuit getting out of the pool. Her thick thighs and protruding nipples were indeed a sight to behold. Gary started to have a little bit of an erection but managed to suppress it.

Victoria noticed Gary’s erection and tried to suppress her laughter.

“Don’t worry, it will be free soon.” Victoria taunted. Gary simply rolled his eyes at Victoria.

Both swimmers stood on the starting block, with Gary beginning the countdown.

“On my count…” Gary announced.

“3…..2…..1….. GO!” Gary shouted.

Both swimmers immediately dove into the pool and started their freestyle strokes.

Victoria was initially ahead due to her frequent practice of competitive starts & diving off the block.However, as Victoria had been swimming all afternoon, Gary started to gain on Victoria.

Victoria noticed this and thought to herself ” Is he catching up? i can’t believe it!”

Gary was all fired up Victoria’s taunting and swam more vigorously than he ever had.On lap 2, Gary and Victoria were neck and neck, and Victoria’s fatigue started to affect her badly. At the end of lap 2, Gary managed to reach out and touch the wall first, about a split second quicker than Victoria.As Victoria’s head rose above the water, she realised that she had lost and was once again in a situation where she will lose her swimsuit. Victoria can’t believe her luck and was trembling in fear of being publicly embarrassed again.

“Time for you to strip” Gary arrogantly said.

“Shut up!” Victoria said, already red in the face.

Victoria looked around the pool and heaved a sigh of relief as there was still nobody around.

She hooked her thumbs underneath her swimsuit straps and started pulling them down her shoulders. As the swimsuit was very tight , Victoria was essentially doing a slow striptease, much to Gary’s delight. As the swimsuit went pass Victoria’s firm breasts, Gary dipped his head underwater for a look. What he saw was two perfectly round breasts, with very erect nipples.

“Feeling cold?” Gary taunted.

Victoria ignored Gary and pushed the swimsuit past her bubble butt and legs. When the swimsuit was completely off, Victoria secretly felt aroused but tried her best not to show it. She throw the swimsuit at Gary, and Gary held it up for his own admiration. Victoria was now stark naked in the school pool and felt extremely embarrassed. Gary’s erection was now at full mast and straining against his speedos.

Just as Victoria was about to make a run for the toilet, a few of her classmates(both guys & girls) started walking by the pool area into the changing rooms. Gary waved excitedly at their classmates and the classmates waved back.

“Oh no!” Victoria thought to herself. Her plan of making a break for the toilet has now been dashed.

“Please Gary, please give me back my swimsuit” Victoria begged.

Gary started to have even more evil thoughts, and said :

” How are you going to earn it back?”

Victoria knew exactly what Gary wanted and swam towards Gary.

She then put her hands down his Speedos and started jerking him off. Gary was thoroughly enjoying his 18 year old hot bod give him a hand job in broad day light. Victoria slowly used her other hand to push his speedos down, releasing the full 6 inches of his cock. She then dove underneath, giving Gary an underwater blowjob while Gary enjoyed the view of this amazing,tanned butt in front of his face, with her hairless pussy exposed. Gary could feel the warmth of her mouth engulfing his cock and was in pure estacy. Gary slipped a finger into her pussy which was full of wet juices and started to finger her. Gary could feel Victoria gagging on his cock as she was running out of breath, but kept fingering her anyway.

Victoria eventually could not take it anymore and had to come up for air. Unbeknownst to Gary, Victoria had secretly slipped Gary’s speedos off and was now holding it in her hands.

“Want this back?” She asked.

“You tricked me!” Gary said, with much anger and disgust.

“Lets do a trade” Victoria suggested.

“Fine.” Gary said reluctantly.

Each person held the other’s swimsuit in their hands. Victoria gave the countdown:

“3….2…1 !” Victoria then flung the speedos towards Gary, but Gary faked a throw and did not actually throw Victoria’s swimsuit over.

Gary grabbed his Speedos and threw Victoria’s swimsuit into the bushes .

“Oi!!!” Victoria shouted, realising that she had just been tricked.

As she was about to climb out of the pool, her classmates walked out of the changing rooms and was heading towards her at the pool.

Victoria panicked and Gary just simply laughed at her.

Victoria was still naked, with her hot 18 year old body dangerously close to being exposed…….

What will Victoria do now?

To be continued….

eatcobra
23-08-2020, 12:46 PM
Nice story, camping for next update..

35cents
23-08-2020, 09:46 PM
wow..... cliff hanger right at the first episode.... awesome writing TS....

VRossi1980
26-08-2020, 07:26 AM
nice story ts, waiting for more juicy updates.

uBigCunt
26-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Nice start TS, camping for next episode!

Rickey
29-08-2020, 07:32 AM
Truth n dare games or challenges always thrills n sexcites :p:o...sigh..TS has not posted for 6 days liao since the 1st instalment of his story...wonder when he will be back to continue this notti story of his ;):o

Rickey
30-08-2020, 11:05 AM
wow..... cliff hanger right at the first episode.... awesome writing TS....
sigh...think TS lost steam n inspiration liao :(..unable to carry on just after 1st instalment...jiayu leh TS ;):)...don't worry, u still hv fans n supporters here :)

xxx_OrOcO_xxx
31-08-2020, 02:56 PM
Sometime not easy to write a good engaging story. No worries, TS; I can wait!

guodajin
31-08-2020, 06:12 PM
Waiting for updates too :)