PDA

View Full Version : TN Katong Shopping Centre

bengsg
03-12-2007, 01:25 AM
went to katong to shop shop today , and found that the 2nd floor has 4 to 5 TN shop . All have 2 to 3 MILF inside but all CMI. either too fat or too ugly . so went down to B1 to have my lunch and after lunch wanted to go off BUT:eek: found this TN shop located just a few shop away from the basement coffeshop called 浪漫满屋 (LANY MAN MAN WU) and found this two SYT inside .... aged 21 and 23. named DAN DAN and YAO YAO. DAN DAN is a fair gal with the next door gal look . YAO YAO has the CFM look. both figure abt the same . i pointed to yao yao. below is the fr

boobs : 6/10 abt 32C
looks : 8.5/10
bj : 7.5/10 ( slowly lick the balls and knw where and which part to do the licking)
fj : 7/10 ( the body like my ex gf thus the mark)

do up my pts if you all bros out there like my new finding

rob_onny
03-12-2007, 01:47 AM
wow.. bro bengsg... thanks 4 the info...

But, i think.. i don't need 2 PM u 4 location leow... pls be more discreet if u want the shop 2 stay long life (IMHO)...

bbailey
03-12-2007, 03:13 AM
so wats the damage u hv incurred ?
the massage by Yao Yao got standard or not ?
ur FR abit short leh. more like SR (summarized report),does not contain much intel to build up the attack motivation leh.

evilspawnsss
03-12-2007, 11:39 AM
AV will camp there liao :D..so openly say out the location

bengsg
04-12-2007, 01:44 AM
srry forgot to input the dmg .... its 100 inculsive of the 30 massage ...

amveryangry
04-12-2007, 02:54 PM
went to katong to shop shop today , and found that the 2nd floor has 4 to 5 TN shop . All have 2 to 3 MILF inside but all CMI. either too fat or too ugly . so went down to B1 to have my lunch and after lunch wanted to go off BUT:eek: found this TN shop located just a few shop away from the basement coffeshop called 浪漫满屋 (LANY MAN MAN WU)

Wow!!!
Look like that area going to be in some trouble soon....:(

pls be more discreet next time brother

bengsg
10-12-2007, 12:45 AM
today was driving ard without any ideas when to go as OC is not in town...... then suddenly remember this joint which i visit last time and saw 3 SYT and still have 2 gals whom i haven't tried. so drive as fast as i could down ...:D reach the place and saw another new SYT name : forgot ...hehehe could only rememeber her BBBJ , slow and steady just like my past GF ... b4 the gal usher me into the rm they told me now got promotion , i was thinking like the Great singapore Sale .....ask them wht promo, and was told 80 for everything .... wow mai tuo liao ... in i went and rating as follow :

looks : 7/10
boobs : 6.5/10
bbbJ : 8/10
FJ : 7.5/10 (50 for a SYT where to find)
DMG : 80 (50 for BBBJ + FJ 30 for entrance fee)

Heard they having this promo till end of this mth , will go there to bonk other SYT ...:p

UP my pts if you like my new finding ... Cheers and happy Bonking

sequence79
10-12-2007, 10:59 PM
DMG : 80 (50 for BBBJ + FJ 30 for entrance fee)

so cheap!!

better keep this place discreet!!!

h.5.n1virus
11-12-2007, 01:34 AM
Hi,

Just went to the TN a few hours ago.
The place is closing.
No SYTs to be seen, only a MILF (xiao min).
So no choice, just do massage for 1 hr.
Not bad actually the massage.
No luck this time to try the SYTs.
But I realised the place is SO SMALL!
Only 3 cubicles surrounded by curtains.
And there is a matress at the last one.
Just outside the TN is the coffeeshop and the other shops.
I wonder will people outside hear the noises inside.

PrinceEros
11-12-2007, 02:38 AM
Which place is it actually?

Tanjong Katong Shopping mall or Katong Shopping mall

Durian Head
11-12-2007, 10:50 AM
so cheap!!

better keep this place discreet!!!

Ha ha, TS already announced the place so openly, how
to be discreet ??

Which place is it actually?

Tanjong Katong Shopping mall or Katong Shopping mall

If you read properly, TS already told you the place lah ....

bengsg
13-12-2007, 11:06 PM
today was working and driving ard and then dun knw why past by this katong shopping centre again. and then in i went to the TN. today only 1 MILF xiao min.
ask her where all the SYT and she told me they went to malaysia for a few days and will be back . so LL since here already so asked xiao min to massage for me. massage was not bad and after 45 min of massage, she asked me to turned ard and pop out the golden question. below is the rating:

looks : 5.5/10
boobs : 6.5/10 ( 34 A+ ba , my guessing)
bbbj : 6.5/10 (slow and steady)
fj : 6/10 (just like bonking my ex wife:p)
dmg : 80 ( 50 for fj and BBBj 30 for massage)
RTU : YA , where to find so cheap ....

lifeisfun
13-12-2007, 11:15 PM
:eek::eek::confused:

antlau
14-12-2007, 12:01 AM
sigh...so senior liao..still dont know to be discreet....:cool:

evilspawnsss
15-12-2007, 09:57 AM
Bro bengsg...could u edit the address?wait all bro go>>suddenly kena AV raid..not first time post tell u liao>..u seem like boh hiew...hmmm...fishy fishy HAHA :D

youwei
15-12-2007, 12:24 PM
bro bengsg, any idea when will the syts be back?

Berky
15-12-2007, 02:11 PM
$80 for bbbj and entrance is a great price! maybe will have luck with the syt

stevesg786
15-12-2007, 02:17 PM
so this place is in the basement of 2nd floor??

vmtech
15-12-2007, 06:55 PM
so this place is in the basement of 2nd floor??

basement of 2nd floor?
wah bro, u talk very chim.

stevesg786
15-12-2007, 11:04 PM
basement of 2nd floor?
wah bro, u talk very chim.

alamak... typo la..
i meant which floor is it on?
basement or 2nd floor...

Okomoto
17-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Hi, Went today afternoon for some scouting, remembered someone mentioned about this joint, i went over to have a look.

Its located abt the B1, nothing to hide since the thrend starter has already said it so clearly where its located from. Disappointted about the place, it is really a very small joint with curtins working as a partition. I only manage to saw one lady, seems to be in the mid 30+, no syt seen. Anyway it's not even discreat with the food court and shops around it. Just walk on n ignore it...:p

stevesg786
18-12-2007, 07:36 PM
walked pass there yesterday and can only see 1 lady in her 30s..
nothing to shout abt..
and yes the place is not discreet..
so close to the kopishop etc..
very bz alley..

shd try the 2nd flr..
more discreet.. but the gals are abt the same..
in their 30s...

dirtymonk82
18-12-2007, 10:18 PM
went pass this joint today after lunch hr. Only saw 1 lady age ard 30+ inside. Not my type so walk away. Kinda crowd there esp during lunch time. This location not for bro who need to be discreet

jacklee555
27-12-2007, 06:41 PM
Just went to take a look yesterday, I think it is closed down :(

francissiow
27-12-2007, 08:41 PM
Saw a Client today at Katong, ended early so decided scout around. The shop in the basement is still operational. Too close to dinner and too many ppl passing by so din try. Saw 3 ladies there maybe 30+ kind of lao chio. Will probably come back during "off-meal" times.

Dome5566
28-12-2007, 01:39 PM
did a recce today. if you are looking for syt. you can forget about this place. based on my scanning, most to the wl are at least 28 years old

disjustsucs
28-12-2007, 06:24 PM
dear bros,

there's one on the 2nd floor... but it only opens on a special day when not many people are around. walked past it the other time and was welcomed by 1 syt about 23 (a bit ba ba) and 1 lau chio about 30 (a little plump), but didn't look to enter as i was rushing.

haven't tried it yet, so i'll post an fr when i do.

cheers

sheldon
28-12-2007, 07:09 PM
Saw a Client today at Katong, ended early so decided scout around. The shop in the basement is still operational. Too close to dinner and too many ppl passing by so din try. Saw 3 ladies there maybe 30+ kind of lao chio. Will probably come back during "off-meal" times.

agree. my buddy parents is selling food at the food court and i think best time to go is after 4pm when most people already finish lunch. if not, damn busy alley!

bengsg
04-01-2008, 12:42 AM
first day at work for the year 2008, no mood to work then decied to 'eat snake':D. thought of going to geylang but scared got knw ppl there , then thinking and thinking then brought a newspaper to see see look look, then saw LANG MAN MAN WU adv, haha go down there to try my luck. reached there saw 1 new SYT:eek:. silm and sweet looking, man man ( slow slow). pointed to her and in i go. inside had a small chat with her , understand from her that she might not be here for long (so bro who want this SYT , u knw wht to do). so stop the lo soh here and below is my rating :

Name : Man Man ( slow slow)
massage: 7/10 ( surpirsing this syt knw how to massage)
bbbj: 8/10 ( slow and steady)
FJ: 8/10 (her moaing quite nice to hear)
dmg : 100 dmg ( 70 fj and bbbj + 30 massage)
RTU : YES . the other 2 gal told me that they having another promo, 80 (inculsive of massage) for a total of 2 shot.

stevesg786
04-01-2008, 01:38 PM
first day at work for the year 2008, no mood to work then decied to 'eat snake':D. thought of going to geylang but scared got knw ppl there , then thinking and thinking then brought a newspaper to see see look look, then saw LANG MAN MAN WU adv, haha go down there to try my luck. reached there saw 1 new SYT:eek:. silm and sweet looking, man man ( slow slow). pointed to her and in i go. inside had a small chat with her , understand from her that she might not be here for long (so bro who want this SYT , u knw wht to do). so stop the lo soh here and below is my rating :

Name : Man Man ( slow slow)
massage: 7/10 ( surpirsing this syt knw how to massage)
bbbj: 8/10 ( slow and steady)
FJ: 8/10 (her moaing quite nice to hear)
dmg : 100 dmg ( 70 fj and bbbj + 30 massage)
RTU : YES . the other 2 gal told me that they having another promo, 80 (inculsive of massage) for a total of 2 shot.

hi bro..
is this the shop in the basement??

jacklee555
04-01-2008, 05:30 PM
Are we talking about the same TN? The basement TN near the Malay barber is confirmed closed.

chutiya
04-01-2008, 05:41 PM
Went pass that place the other day with OC, I think is near the food court across the hair saloon

iluvtof
05-01-2008, 11:45 PM
been a sammyboy reader for yrs and think its time to make my 'virgin' posting.
Firstly thks to bro bengsg for intro-ing this gd joint to me. nothing to do today , so as usual start to surf sammyboy. then saw bro bengsg telling how good this joint is and start to feel horny then deceided to go down. reach there had no problem finding this shop is you have read bro bengsg intrustion. went in and saw 2 SYT,Qi Qi 奇奇and MAN MAN 满满 there asking me want massage ??? i ask them how much if i want both of them, they quoted me 200 inculsive of massage. so mai tu liao i say ok. inside qi qi was pressing my head ( big head of course :D) and man man was pressing my legs ( not the 3rd leg yet ) after 30 min of pressing they both start to strip and start their special. my left hand was crassing qi qi boobs ( the shape just like the flower petal yet so frim) my right hand was busy fingering man man ( quite tight , she kept asking me not to hard) then qi qi was busying bj me while man man was licking my nipples. then cannot tahan liao ask man man to ride on me while qi qi was on my left letting me to finger. after 5 min of man man riding , qi qi was so wet and ask man man to let her ride on me. man man came down and then qi qi changed the condom and start her cow girl ride. while man man letting me to finger and licking her boobs. after 3another 3 min "BOOM" i came in qi qi with 3 of us so tired and lie together. then they start to clean me up and i left as a Sextifaied customer. below is my rating

QI QI 奇奇
looks : 9/10
bj: 8/10 ( slow and steady)
Boobs : 8.5/10 (nipple small and frim)
Fj : 8/10 ( wet)

Man Man 满满
looks : 9.5/10 ( look like 1 of the HK star cannot remember name)
bj: 7/10 ( was bj by her for a while only)
Boobs : 8/10 (just nice for my hands)
fj : 8.5/10 ( as bro bengsgs say her moaning is quite nice)

RTU : HELL YES

PLS Up my pts if you all senior feel that my fr is gd ...:p

jacklee555
06-01-2008, 06:04 PM
Sorry brothers, I found the place, mistaken for the other which was next to the barber shop. It is too near the food court and too open for comfort, I don't dare to go in, seem like everyone was glaring at one.

Went pass that place the other day with OC, I think is near the food court across the hair saloon

KOJIKABUTO
06-01-2008, 10:44 PM
went first to marine parade today planning to go to PB but then decided to change mind and walk down to katong to try this place. bad decision on my part man, no SYT's. just a lone MILF and too tired to walk back to PB.

question, went there at about 8pm where most shops already closed. until what time those 2 SYT's are working? :confused:

stevesg786
07-01-2008, 11:09 AM
Firstly thks to bro bengsg for intro-ing this gd joint to me. nothing to do today , so as usual start to surf sammyboy. then saw bro bengsg telling how good this joint is and start to feel horny then deceided to go down. reach there had no problem finding this shop is you have read bro bengsg intrustion. went in and saw 2 SYT,Qi Qi 奇奇and MAN MAN 满满 there asking me want massage ??? i ask them how much if i want both of them, they quoted me 200 inculsive of massage. so mai tu liao i say ok. inside qi qi was pressing my head ( big head of course :D) and man man was pressing my legs ( not the 3rd leg yet ) after 30 min of pressing they both start to strip and start their special. my left hand was crassing qi qi boobs ( the shape just like the flower petal yet so frim) my right hand was busy fingering man man ( quite tight , she kept asking me not to hard) then qi qi was busying bj me while man man was licking my nipples. then cannot tahan liao ask man man to ride on me while qi qi was on my left letting me to finger. after 5 min of man man riding , qi qi was so wet and ask man man to let her ride on me. man man came down and then qi qi changed the condom and start her cow girl ride. while man man letting me to finger and licking her boobs. after 3another 3 min "BOOM" i came in qi qi with 3 of us so tired and lie together. then they start to clean me up and i left as a Sextifaied customer. below is my rating

QI QI 奇奇

Man Man 满满

must just be my luck..
never see any SYTs here ler..
and woow.. 3some.. yummy..
been soo long since i had one!

aronkee
07-01-2008, 11:58 AM
happen to pass by this shop and did not see any syt! like some bros, only saw a milf, not very nice imo.

eEconomist
07-01-2008, 10:04 PM
Went this evening. Had this gal called Ah En. Acutally dunno is it really Ah En or not or she was just kidding with me.

Ok, this Ah En is not stunningly pretty. But she is that sweet-young-girl-next-door kind of look. In fact, she gave me that kind of girlfriend feeling. Giggle a lot, hug you like lover and chat like any girl next door. At one point, she requested that I pay $20 more to see her strip all. But the way she ask, she sounded just like a girlfriend waiting for your permission to let her strip. Does not sound fake or sound like a commercial transaction at all.

Her massage is lousy. When she asked me how was her massage, I replied her by saying "did you massage me? I thought you were making bread!!".

Her HJ so so. 6.5/10. Her breast A-B but firm.

Overall she strenght is really making you feel like going to fool around with a PRC sweet-girl-next door instead of some WL.

Recommended for a try!

:D:D

bengsg
14-01-2008, 03:39 PM

QI QI 奇奇

Man Man 满满

Glad that u have enjoy the session .. :D but damm do they provided tarma ??? how come i wasn't offered that ... :mad:

iluvtof
15-01-2008, 11:45 PM
today went down again as got work there .... went in and saw 2 gal there , man man and qi qi not there. so might as well there liao so in i go for a massage. went in chit chat abit found out that she is a taiwanese gal, zhen zhen. and she came to sing because heard that sing good to work and easy to earn money but came here liao different from what others have told her. ( same old story for all the gal but hey we should be proud. we cheogster is famous. some say China and some say taiwan :D) after 45 min of piano massage she ask me if want special bo. then i ask her how much , she quoted me 80 inculsive of massage and if want 2nd shot then add another 30 dollar for the hour she can give 2nd shot FOC ...wow i think ho say liao quote for 1 shot first and then see if i can make it for the 2nd ... atfer 15 min of missonery , boom in i came , paid and left as my handphone was ringing. rating as follow :

name : zhen zhen
boob: 34b ( should be lah )
bbbj : 7/10 ( knw where to lick and wheres your sensitive part is)
fj : 6.5/10
DMG : 30 massage 50 Fj and BBBJ
RTU : maybe as hard to find taiwanese gal in TN shop

eEconomist
20-10-2008, 03:33 PM
The one at the basement is closed for good!

There are a new TNs and "facial outlets" on the 2nd floor. Look real, but somehow the "Therepists" looks PRC, however, all never open their mouth and ask me whether an An Mou or not. They looks like real, no hanky panky type!!

Anyone tried?

:eek::eek:

Lehmann bros
20-10-2008, 04:22 PM
Aye. PM me if more info =-)

There are a new TNs and "facial outlets" on the 2nd floor. Look real, but somehow the "Therepists" looks PRC, however, all never open their mouth and ask me whether an An Mou or not. They looks like real, no hanky panky type!!

Anyone tried?

eEconomist
20-10-2008, 05:14 PM
Aye. PM me if more info =-)

I PM you liao. You want more info or got more info for me?

Jonas21
20-10-2008, 05:57 PM
I noe this place is already dead but anybody noe whether is Qi Qi or Man Man back in Sg?

Lehmann bros
21-10-2008, 11:48 AM
Geez... I got zapped for asking bros to PM me? What is wrong with discretion?
tsk tsk... Anyway. Provided a detailed mapping of the AREA (not just KSC) to eEconomist. Cheers buddy.

Jonas21 : Not sure the whereabouts, however they not in KSC.

13a13y13lue
21-10-2008, 01:50 PM

Anyone tried?

Yesterday, after my section with Dong Dong recon by Bro Lehman, I passed by a TN shop which is not far from Dong Dong's shop. I saw 2 SYT sitting there with pink nurse uniform. They were smiling to me and tend to ask question. Since I was in hurry back home, I didn't stop to scout. Will find out later.:D

Jonas21
22-10-2008, 01:53 PM
Jonas21 : Not sure the whereabouts, however they not in KSC.

Haha Bro your answer very funny, of course they not in KSC lah. This I noe if wan to suan me say lor. Just asking bros here whether they noe where are they now only mah.