PDA

View Full Version : Newbie question

fac89
02-12-2007, 10:39 PM
Hope u guys dun mind.

At massage palour or HC... during the massage, will u guy take off every piece of clothing? Of left a underwear on? Pls advise. I nv chiong HC or massage palor b4.

Elmark
02-12-2007, 10:58 PM
Bro of cos is take off everything loh unless u feel shy :D

louis2002
02-12-2007, 11:23 PM
Hope u guys dun mind.

At massage palour or HC... during the massage, will u guy take off every piece of clothing? Of left a underwear on? Pls advise. I nv chiong HC or massage palor b4.

Got action one - birthday suit

No action one - shorts will be provided

AF004
03-12-2007, 01:07 AM
I will take off all my clothing except my underwear. Later, the massage surely ask me to take it off one. So i will ask her to stripe my underwear for me :D

arum
03-12-2007, 09:10 AM
Bro

Most HC's will have towels available - if you feel awkward initally to remove underwear also, tie the towel around your waist till you feel more at ease...
:D

x500
03-12-2007, 12:26 PM
Most will strip to underwear lah, but beware of those who ask you to strip everything, will ask you want extra services or not :)

cuntlover81
03-12-2007, 03:15 PM
Got action one - birthday suit

No action one - shorts will be provided

Hmm...Not really true....Got action 1 shorts also be provided...If not all the bros outside will be seeing ur ding-dongs "Ting-Tong"-ing.....

Hope u guys dun mind.

Bro....U juz look at the WL facial expression.... Example, when u start taking down ur shorts & she give u the :eek:, then u know cannot lor...Hahaha....

Jokes aside....HC haf the time will need u take off everyting 1....If as quoted from TNP: "Individual Room with Attached Shower", then can safely say sure have special 1 la.....For TN, really up to urself.... Most of the time "no say 2 words", juz do it....

Orgasdo
03-12-2007, 04:38 PM
If take off everythg, then got raid how huh? worse is if the gal also take off how huh?

R-K-O
04-12-2007, 09:36 PM
for me is birthday suit. born with nothing and die with nothing. keke.....:D like that feel more comfortable, esp when massage the butt. :rolleyes:

R-K-O

STK01
04-12-2007, 10:42 PM
I will take off all my clothing except my underwear. Later, the massage surely ask me to take it off one. So i will ask her to stripe my underwear for me :D

Haha.. somebody with the same thinking as me. Sometimes, I also purposely leave my underwear on.

Actually I find it quite sensual too. And when action about to start, the WL will help me take off underwear, feel shiok!! :D

maufans
04-12-2007, 11:10 PM
I dont care lah! Just strippped down naked & lied down. What to shy? Just Do It! :)

Arctic Ice
06-12-2007, 02:46 PM
In my case, I'm always showing a hardon underneath my underwear b4 the start of the massage. Ended up getting and ask if i like something else special. :o