Can pm location?

Just went to 4 pinay pubs. Pretty happening. Love it

Maybe I just project positive vibes to the gers

sabii
22-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Lucky Plaza

xxFTOxx
22-08-2020, 03:21 PM
Wah where Sia? I’ve been to golden mile already and wanna change another place to play cuz I managed to bang the waitress ther for free and now she damn sticky to me everytime i go there. Purposely always come and hug and kiss me when I with other girls. Make me damn sian cuz now the other girls more cautious ard me, hard to upz them.

I’ve been to OT and playability is there but ladies drink damn ex man. Was just questioning the OT Pinoy if her boobs were real she immediately took my hand to squeeze her boobs asking me check lol.

Btw 3rd floor OT got a pub called maze. Anyone been there? Got fr on the place?

orehcac
22-08-2020, 04:05 PM
Huh OT pubs open meh?

xxFTOxx
22-08-2020, 04:36 PM
Huh OT pubs open meh?

Got lah lol. They serve food as well. Not very hard to buy a few airfyers to make nuggets and fries lol. But yeah I went there so definitely open

oreochcolate
22-08-2020, 09:22 PM
Lucky Plaza
Where got open sia? Zzz...

darkness4311666
22-08-2020, 09:26 PM
Sure or not open? Or just like the other thread cannon ball say open but not sharing

sunce
23-08-2020, 03:11 AM
Wah where Sia? I’ve been to golden mile already and wanna change another place to play cuz I managed to bang the waitress ther for free and now she damn sticky to me everytime i go there. Purposely always come and hug and kiss me when I with other girls. Make me damn sian cuz now the other girls more cautious ard me, hard to upz them.

I’ve been to OT and playability is there but ladies drink damn ex man. Was just questioning the OT Pinoy if her boobs were real she immediately took my hand to squeeze her boobs asking me check lol.

Hmmm dun see any waitress there. But I have another ger. Heehee

sunce
23-08-2020, 03:11 AM
Sure or not open? Or just like the other thread cannon ball say open but not sharing

Search around bro

maykiap
23-08-2020, 01:18 PM
Are these places actually open or have to be regular?

HIVsucks_XXX
23-08-2020, 10:05 PM

Yes goldenmile quite the fun these days, getting more patrons esp those pubs or bistros with the 'fun' factor.

xxFTOxx
24-08-2020, 12:05 AM

Lol for those who pm me for the location and waitress name just wanted to clarify
1. Girls work there all waitress la. So not specifically serve drinks one
2. Go charm ur own girl and stop leeching off ppl. I may up doesn’t mean u can. Later sabo me and tell the girl I up her before and she get problems with the boss
3. Already hard enough to get a table there so I don’t wanna share out too much until I find another join. Only bros who has contributed, shared contacts with me I might release.
4. The girl I upz there is not an fl. Yes she went with me back hotel and didn’t take a single cent from me cuz she liked me. So stop trying to find out her name and think she is a FL. I don’t understand the mentality of some ppl here. Go hunt ur own and be proud and share story here because of ur own efforts. In this world no free lunch one...u cannot make it don’t expect ppl to give u a free ride

xxFTOxx
24-08-2020, 12:09 AM
Yes goldenmile quite the fun these days, getting more patrons esp those pubs or bistros with the 'fun' factor.

Golden Mile Getting more crowded man. OT got 4 Pinoy pubs to play and not even one person FR during this period. All expect handouts asking for contacts of Golden Mile. Quite disappointing...I might head down to a location I’m eyeing on in a day or so. Hope that place gives me good vibes then i will share contacts with high rep kakis and maybe even arrange a get together for some and we all can enjoy together :D

xxFTOxx
24-08-2020, 12:13 AM
Hmmm dun see any waitress there. But I have another ger. Heehee

Haha there are quite a few lookers there bro. Just be careful not all girls can upz one and some kc u cuz of LD. There are a couple that can bring back one...saw one hottie went to taxi with 2 Ang Mohs lol. Have fun!

ZanShen
24-08-2020, 12:24 AM
Happening Pinay pubs...I like. Missed the days in Paradise Centre. Met some girls...so wild! :p

Beretta
24-08-2020, 12:28 AM
Golden Mile Getting more crowded man. OT got 4 Pinoy pubs to play and not even one person FR during this period. All expect handouts asking for contacts of Golden Mile. Quite disappointing...I might head down to a location I’m eyeing on in a day or so. Hope that place gives me good vibes then i will share contacts with high rep kakis and maybe even arrange a get together for some and we all can enjoy together :D

Who ask you to post them here? Of course people will ask this n that.
Officially nightspots / pubs / bars & ktvs are not supposed to be operating...... but in reality that is not the case. I have been brought to at least 10 different joints in the past month..... from outside premises look closed but inside party going on as usual. Only thing is those that cheong these places know to keep quiet about these underground joints and dun post or share on social media.

Same same with those kpkb in GL thread about GL houses not open..... but those seasoned cheongsters are still able to get their regular fucks although need to be discreet and low profile. With the right network and contacts..... sex services is very much alive and available albeit now operating in underground mode.

ZanShen
24-08-2020, 12:30 AM
Just went to 4 pinay pubs. Pretty happening. Love it

Maybe I just project positive vibes to the gers

How's the playability? :D

sunce
24-08-2020, 09:52 AM
Officially nightspots / pubs / bars & ktvs are not supposed to be operating...... but in reality that is not the case. I have been brought to at least 10 different joints in the past month..... from outside premises look closed but inside party going on as usual. Only thing is those that cheong these places know to keep quiet about these underground joints and dun post or share on social media.

Same same with those kpkb in GL thread about GL houses not open..... but those seasoned cheongsters are still able to get their regular fucks although need to be discreet and low profile. With the right network and contacts..... sex services is very much alive and available albeit now operating in underground mode.

That's why I did not post here

xxFTOxx
24-08-2020, 10:38 AM

Yeah noted. But this is a legit place that can open and not some secret place. They good food licence as well with a kitchen at the back. Bros with high reps I already shared the place but what irks me is that the way they ask for contacts quite plain rude.

subidowa
24-08-2020, 11:26 AM
any bros thinking of going this thurs??? Can arrange go drink and eat there together. Very bored lately as nothing much to do in sg. I don't think will be very wild there la. Just trying to get a feel of the good old times there. If any bro can advice roughly the cost and playability will be good too.

sunce
24-08-2020, 11:47 AM
any bros thinking of going this thurs??? Can arrange go drink and eat there together. Very bored lately as nothing much to do in sg. I don't think will be very wild there la. Just trying to get a feel of the good old times there. If any bro can advice roughly the cost and playability will be good too.

I usually explore alone. Haahaa. But these days alot places tone down alot. But of cos I spend alot to the Gers.

HIVsucks_XXX
24-08-2020, 08:08 PM
Yeah noted. But this is a legit place that can open and not some secret place. They good food licence as well with a kitchen at the back. Bros with high reps I already shared the place but what irks me is that the way they ask for contacts quite plain rude.

Actually those interested can just go check out the complex themselves and explore, it's more fun that way.

hoosdathu
24-08-2020, 11:23 PM
fwah got places can rubba rubba liao ah? :D

3someIsAwesome
25-08-2020, 03:20 PM

Yup agreed on the underground joints. Have one just below my office. Thai restaurant but full of China girls. Every night full house from the outdoor sitting area inwards. But restaurant shutters are down. Haha...

maykiap
25-08-2020, 03:51 PM
I tink share things like general playability and price and rough location is ok since these dun affect the interest of the bro who providing the FR. Just general info.

JacqueMerlin
25-08-2020, 04:57 PM
With the discussions made public, we can be sure the raids will start soon.

Fellow revellers... keep what's underground discourse remain underground.

Some people really can't be entrusted with good stuffs.

subidowa
27-08-2020, 09:48 AM
Any bro going drinking and chill out today? DOnt mind going together 6 to closing time for drinking?

sunce
27-08-2020, 04:19 PM
Just went to another one. One of the babes not bad. Hopefully can progress further

ducatits
27-08-2020, 08:40 PM
Any bro going drinking and chill out today? DOnt mind going together 6 to closing time for drinking?

Probably going to head out in about an hour's time

HIVsucks_XXX
27-08-2020, 09:36 PM
Just went to another one. One of the babes not bad. Hopefully can progress further

The quantity there getting more these days compared to when phase 2 just started.

Cointreau
28-08-2020, 12:37 AM
It is indeed happening, not in the sense of high playability but a space for casual flirting and chilling. The place I went is neither OT nor GM.

Received a private group message from manager J. Itching for beer and ladies companionship, decided to explore the place.

There are about 8 viets and SG gals working for the return of LDs. The girls are average looking, but more importantly the ones that sat with me are wallet friendly. Beer tower during happy hours (5pm to 7pm) are $68 per tower or $158 for 3 towers.

Place will only be shared to reputable brothers via PM. As for the rest, happy exploring around the island as it is not a difficult place to find.
Seek and you shall find.

subidowa
28-08-2020, 12:55 AM
It is indeed happening, not in the sense of high playability but a space for casual flirting and chilling. The place I went is neither OT nor GM.

Received a private group message from manager J. Itching for beer and ladies companionship, decided to explore the place.

There are about 8 viets and SG gals working for the return of LDs. The girls are average looking, but more importantly the ones that sat with me are wallet friendly. Beer tower during happy hours (5pm to 7pm) are $68 per tower or $158 for 3 towers.

Place will only be shared to reputable brothers via PM. As for the rest, happy exploring around the island as it is not a difficult place to find.
Seek and you shall find.

Nice bro.. If going can go together. wallet friendly as in roughly the expenditures is how much?

formidable
28-08-2020, 06:00 PM
It is indeed happening, not tower during happy hours (5pm to 7pm) are $68 per tower or $158 for 3 towers.

Seek and you shall find.

Can share contact, thanks

awakened
29-08-2020, 01:50 AM
Can share contact, thanks

Better not..... once shared out the place will be exposed and attract the attention of the authorities. Sometimes need to be selfish and keep to ourselves until we find another alternative place to cheong..... then release the earlier location.

Cointreau
29-08-2020, 12:43 PM
Better not..... once shared out the place will be exposed and attract the attention of the authorities. Sometimes need to be selfish and keep to ourselves until we find another alternative place to cheong..... then release the earlier location.

The spirit of this forum is to share stuffs that cannot be shared in other communities.
I do exercise discretion in giving out the name of place or places. The time to drink with girls is already so short, do not want the authorities to reduce it further.

Hopefully this small group of businesses that have operated will lead to further opening up of this segment.

abcitbats
29-08-2020, 06:41 PM
shit, raid started:(

With the discussions made public, we can be sure the raids will start soon.

Fellow revellers... keep what's underground discourse remain underground.

Some people really can't be entrusted with good stuffs.

JacqueMerlin
29-08-2020, 06:44 PM

My condolences.

Cointreau
29-08-2020, 09:07 PM

It is not an "underground" place, as they have the necessary licenses and facilities to operate.
G does not issue such licences readily, although they preach that a business must pivot.
Safe distancing, safe entry, new Cinderella timing still applies.

sunce
29-08-2020, 09:16 PM
It is not an "underground" place, as they have the necessary licenses and facilities to operate.
G does not issue such licences readily, although they preach that a business must pivot.
Safe distancing, safe entry, new Cinderella timing still applies.

Best all not to reveal any places here. More ppl go support we also dun earn anything, boss luffing only.

Less ppl, more time we have with the babes

subidowa
30-08-2020, 04:45 AM
Thanks to bro gunner888 for bringing to chill at GM. Drinking wise ok not very expensive too. Girls i think there are quite a lot there. Quality wise don't compare to KTV girls la. However, the down side is the drinking time is too short till 1030 pm.

Overall not bad an experience if you are just looking to drink with girls to entertain and talk to you. Any extras i don't know cause i only go for drinking only. Really miss drinking high and just talk nonsense bullshit to girls who willing (even thou paid) listen and talk craps too.

As for playability, i still feel if there is ktv will be nicer. As sometimes after drinking feel like singing and touch touch. The drinking place a bit bright. Plus no music and can listen to other people conversations too. Bit funny to play haha.

bigdude
30-08-2020, 04:47 AM
Now this period can open meh?

subidowa
30-08-2020, 02:15 PM
Anyhere to go today

xxFTOxx
30-08-2020, 03:45 PM
Anyhere to go today

Sunday most of the Pinoy pubs close except OT. Just wondering where are the tea dances man. Is it still ard?

HIVsucks_XXX
30-08-2020, 10:14 PM
Thanks to bro gunner888 for bringing to chill at GM. Drinking wise ok not very expensive too. Girls i think there are quite a lot there. Quality wise don't compare to KTV girls la. However, the down side is the drinking time is too short till 1030 pm.

Overall not bad an experience if you are just looking to drink with girls to entertain and talk to you. Any extras i don't know cause i only go for drinking only. Really miss drinking high and just talk nonsense bullshit to girls who willing (even thou paid) listen and talk craps too.

As for playability, i still feel if there is ktv will be nicer. As sometimes after drinking feel like singing and touch touch. The drinking place a bit bright. Plus no music and can listen to other people conversations too. Bit funny to play haha.

Easier to pass time compared to drinking at coffeeshops.

Gm still a better spot with a few gems these days and have their safety measures.

formidable
31-08-2020, 12:45 AM
If any kind bro share GM with me ,thanks

subidowa
01-09-2020, 07:04 PM
This friday i will be going to drink around west area with siam and local tables. I will be at the local table. Anyone keen can pm me see can arrange or not.

xxFTOxx
02-09-2020, 12:59 AM

Lol I have been going with bro Gunnar888 to GM many times already. Always have fun there. Let us know if u going there again. He and I still have a unfinished bottle there. I’ll intro some fun ones for u

subidowa
02-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Lol I have been going with bro Gunnar888 to GM many times already. Always have fun there. Let us know if u going there again. He and I still have a unfinished bottle there. I’ll intro some fun ones for u

OK bro. Next time.

ZanShen
02-09-2020, 11:33 PM

This GM is it same as the old GM in Katong? Old timer will know. The KTV girls there damn hiong! :D

Zamri
03-09-2020, 02:55 AM
This GM is it same as the old GM in Katong? Old timer will know. The KTV girls there damn hiong! :D

Not the one at Jln Besar meh?

xxFTOxx
03-09-2020, 11:49 AM
Not the one at Jln Besar meh?

Haha both of u guys wrong channel la. I think u guys misunderstand the place lol

subidowa
03-09-2020, 07:14 PM
Any outing tomolo?

xxFTOxx
03-09-2020, 11:58 PM
Any outing tomolo?

That can be arranged lol

subidowa
04-09-2020, 02:02 AM
Originally i am supposed to go drink at my friend's place and asking people to join in.

Due to this covid and limiting of drinking timing, people now are like desperate wolves looking for any meat to eat sia. Not even reach friday, my friend's place already fully booked over the weekends.

End up i have to look for other places or join people. I just hope this stupid covid faster finish so that we can have longer drinking time, better/more places to go and can travel to overseas for our drinking or needs too.

Some places are purposely jacking up the prices knowing that people have limited places to go and trap in Singapore. I understand that businesses need to survive and is a willing buyer willing seller market. However, the world economy is not doing too well at the moment and people around are generally sad and looking or places to destress or chill. Karma is a bitch, those places that never support people during this difficult time will also not be supported once the world is back to normal and choices are plentiful.

Cheers bros. Friday is here once again. Looking for outing again.

subidowa
05-09-2020, 03:34 PM
Anyone any plans tonite?

orehcac
05-09-2020, 08:26 PM
Went to a pub in the east side this week. Business as usual! just that no singing, lights turned on (half). They serve food but no one was eating. All drinking only. Girls to keep you company. Strictly follows 1020pm clearance tho.

Riverwalk
05-09-2020, 09:21 PM
Went to a pub in the east side this week. Business as usual! just that no singing, lights turned on (half). They serve food but no one was eating. All drinking only. Girls to keep you company. Strictly follows 1020pm clearance tho.

Can share ? Appreciate with thanks 🙏🏻

Riverwalk
05-09-2020, 09:23 PM
Deleted post

subidowa
12-09-2020, 11:16 AM
Any happening this evening ?

davis
12-09-2020, 11:33 AM
Any happening this evening ?

Any recommendation?

decepticon73
12-09-2020, 11:42 AM
Quite a lot open actually, some close door, some open because they hv food license so they just serve ready food or small bites

subidowa
12-09-2020, 11:51 AM
Yeah i know. So anyone going anywhere.

tmac
12-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Drink til 2230 like not here not there

formidable
12-09-2020, 01:20 PM
Don't know when garmen relieve back to normal precovid drinking session eg 3am ,phase 2.x,etc

subidowa
12-09-2020, 02:46 PM
Drink til 2230 like not here not there

That is why now cb all start drinking at 5 pm ccb. Not the usual timing. Early finish go home also dunno do what f.

sunce
12-09-2020, 05:23 PM
Likely I chionging later

vendomy8282
12-09-2020, 07:34 PM

davis
12-09-2020, 07:44 PM
Good mah drink till 1030pm then go hotel

subidowa
12-09-2020, 10:57 PM
Good mah drink till 1030pm then go hotel

Yeah hotel.... If suay one kanna covid there. U all kanna shn how are u going to explain to ur wife and ur company???? Stupid safe entry. what is the point of it when only need and majority in the mrt and hawker do not need.

HIVsucks_XXX
12-09-2020, 11:40 PM
Some drinking holes open as early as 4pm now.

Really ingenious.

sunce
13-09-2020, 11:25 AM

Of cos open

subidowa
13-09-2020, 12:21 PM
Any happening today?

sunce
16-09-2020, 11:06 PM
Any happening today?

Today went few places. Pretty occupied today. Seems mor customers than Gers. Even local gers not enough.

subidowa
18-09-2020, 06:25 PM
Finally the weekend has arrived. Any plans tomolo?

maykiap
18-09-2020, 11:11 PM
Went GM and not sure got raid or wat, very little girls in the pubs, zzz. Went home disappointed.

KatongCowboy
19-09-2020, 03:44 AM
Went GM and not sure got raid or wat, very little girls in the pubs, zzz. Went home disappointed.

Walau..... you dun watch the news? Several joints kenna fined / ordered to closed including some makan shops for covid19 violations. The famous King of Fried Rice was one of them.
Damn funny watching the reporter trying to interview some siambus..... and the ladies trying to siam the reporter.

maykiap
19-09-2020, 08:28 AM
Walau..... you dun watch the news? Several joints kenna fined / ordered to closed including some makan shops for covid19 violations. The famous King of Fried Rice was one of them.
Damn funny watching the reporter trying to interview some siambus..... and the ladies trying to siam the reporter.

Suay Sia, I don't watch local TV or news. Pick up local news update from EDMW haha. Siambus where are you???

subidowa
19-09-2020, 09:33 AM
Then any plans later?

trans5425
20-09-2020, 10:58 PM

Now that you mention it.... I remember watching that news episode too with my fellow taxi kakis. What struck us was those guys in the background when the reporter was trying to interview the ladies. Normally those guys will not mask up or wear their mask pulled down to below the chin.... but that night all of them pull their masks up to eye level and used their hands to cover the faces too. I think the cameraman was purposely filming them and the guys realised it.

HIVsucks_XXX
21-09-2020, 09:37 PM

Which GM?
GMT and GMC diff play fields.

DannyW
22-09-2020, 11:31 AM
Lots of "restaurants" are open now. Went to one recently open in Chinatown last week by some ex ktv mama. I think they mass message all their wechat contacts.

The drinks and food are reasonable. Not many girls and tips 50$ butterfly. At 8pm it was already fullhouse.

It's good place to chill with your friends, do not expect much from the girls apart from sitting and drinking with you.

Madaboutmalays
22-09-2020, 05:44 PM
Thanks for the info. Upped you.

Lots of "restaurants" are open now. Went to one recently open in Chinatown last week by some ex ktv mama. I think they mass message all their wechat contacts.

The drinks and food are reasonable. Not many girls and tips 50$ butterfly. At 8pm it was already fullhouse.

It's good place to chill with your friends, do not expect much from the girls apart from sitting and drinking with you.

quiz
23-09-2020, 10:08 PM
Bro’s
Are there any places for drinks after 10:30 pm during this covid time?
Thanks in advance bro’s

ZanShen
30-09-2020, 12:06 AM

Wanted to go GM just now. But last min change of plan and went to this joint in Chinatown. Like what you said the China girl butterfly and asked for $50 tips from me. I told her that I won't pay her more than $20 because she only spent barely 15 mins with me. She told me standard is $50 but i don't her no way. :D

ZanShen
30-09-2020, 12:09 AM
Bro’s
Thanks in advance bro’s

Don't have lah because all still want to continue to do business. You can always bring your kakis back home or hotel to continue part 2 :)

tmac
30-09-2020, 12:22 AM
Shag la. Drink until 2230 like not here not there. Best is to book a room and continue drinking with the girl after 2230

ZanShen
30-09-2020, 12:24 AM
Shag la. Drink until 2230 like not here not there. Best is to book a room and continue drinking with the girl after 2230

I agreed. Having said that, the wifes of chiongsters will be happy :D

tmac
30-09-2020, 12:29 AM
Actually its cheaper to get a room and ur own liquor to continue drinking but its the price of the girls to accompany u that is expensive. Too bad demand more than supply.

mav150970
30-09-2020, 12:31 AM
which part of Chinatown? Can PM me the restaurant name. Thanks in advance..

DannyW
30-09-2020, 10:03 AM
Bro’s
Thanks in advance bro’s

I think better play safe this time. Don't flout with the law.

The gov is cracking down on those restaurants & diners that break the social distance rules, e.g. group more than 5, selling alcohol after 10.30, table mingling, etc.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/diners-fine-brewerkz-siam-square-mookata-outlets-closed-covid-19-13159582

Look at the pictures of the restaurant in Orchard Tower. It's very similiar to those places we discussed here. The only i'm curious is if we cheongster do not mingle with other tables, but one of the girls sitting with us inter-mingle (aka "butterfly") with other guests and kana raid, will that cause us trouble as well?

sunce
30-09-2020, 11:09 PM

That's why I posted in separate thread warning ppl. But ppl here dun listens

Some more still tioed zapped. Slow learners these ppl

HIVsucks_XXX
01-10-2020, 09:50 AM
I think better play safe this time. Don't flout with the law.

The gov is cracking down on those restaurants & diners that break the social distance rules, e.g. group more than 5, selling alcohol after 10.30, table mingling, etc.

https://www.channelnewsasia.com/news/singapore/diners-fine-brewerkz-siam-square-mookata-outlets-closed-covid-19-13159582

Look at the pictures of the restaurant in Orchard Tower. It's very similiar to those places we discussed here. The only i'm curious is if we cheongster do not mingle with other tables, but one of the girls sitting with us inter-mingle (aka "butterfly") with other guests and kana raid, will that cause us trouble as well?

I think really boils down to luck, you unlucky enough to go a packed pub or bistro when STB hits it then $300 bye bye.

subidowa
04-10-2020, 02:28 PM
Any happening place to go today?>

HIVsucks_XXX
05-10-2020, 04:36 PM
Any happening place to go today?>

Think mostly playing it safe base now due to raids.

Save $300.

torrefy
06-10-2020, 10:01 AM
Actually what is everyone looking for? There's quite a few places that have all the Thai Disco/KTV girls working at Bistro Pubs. I mean if want just the company while drinking, there's plenty. Anything more really would depend on individual girls especially with Thai Disco ones. KTV ones, just a matter of cajoling and money.

**Just to clarify I mean these girls are now working at Bistro Pubs. They earn via commission of alcohol and total spent on bill or a variation of this. Think those close to TD girls will know where they are. T10, Icon, Ion, Club V got plenty around. Some Illusion girls also do Twitch streaming these days lol...

sunce
07-10-2020, 11:33 PM
Actually what is everyone looking for? There's quite a few places that have all the Thai Disco/KTV girls working at Bistro Pubs. I mean if want just the company while drinking, there's plenty. Anything more really would depend on individual girls especially with Thai Disco ones. KTV ones, just a matter of cajoling and money.

**Just to clarify I mean these girls are now working at Bistro Pubs. They earn via commission of alcohol and total spent on bill or a variation of this. Think those close to TD girls will know where they are. T10, Icon, Ion, Club V got plenty around. Some Illusion girls also do Twitch streaming these days lol...

Ya I knew a few too. But taking a break now

manny123
07-10-2020, 11:37 PM
Are these places actually open?

HIVsucks_XXX
08-10-2020, 09:43 AM
A nice club just opened up as bistro in goldenmile complex at level one, went recce recently, lotsa gals.

You guys can go check it out.
Though they also need close at 1030pm but at least is a legit drinking spot with girls.

xxFTOxx
08-10-2020, 07:02 PM
A nice club just opened up as bistro in goldenmile complex at level one, went recce recently, lotsa gals.

Though they also need close at 1030pm but at least is a legit drinking spot with girls.

I was there 5 mins ago. Damn lotsa of hot chai but fully booked today :(

HIVsucks_XXX
08-10-2020, 08:35 PM
I was there 5 mins ago. Damn lotsa of hot chai but fully booked today :(

Yes it's the best place to be if you are around that area for a drink, the place really brings back the old feel with the amount of girls.

xxFTOxx
10-10-2020, 01:05 AM
Yes it's the best place to be if you are around that area for a drink, the place really brings back the old feel with the amount of girls.

Just went there today cuz mate of mine knows the manager there so got a table. Girls ex siambu and they sit with the regulars that used to support them at hang flower joint. Lol got a couple of lookers but i think will give it a miss next time. Place too bright and wasn’t a comfortable feeling. I think I’ll just continue with my private venue parties la....least the girls that I have play wild one and can drink till late late. The 10:30 rules really BS man....This situation the MIW really take advantage of it man. Fuck. Might as well ban alcohol like chewing gum.

siahowla
10-10-2020, 02:10 AM

I managed to get a table there earlier and can say girls are hot. Manage to get some ctc and especially this one girl was very touchy and teasing. Will arrange for a private date and share FR here soon.

HIVsucks_XXX
10-10-2020, 02:58 PM
I managed to get a table there earlier and can say girls are hot. Manage to get some ctc and especially this one girl was very touchy and teasing. Will arrange for a private date and share FR here soon.

Usually better to go earlier to avoid a big crowd.
Not too shabby if you just looking for a place to drink and girls to chat.

flash77
10-10-2020, 06:29 PM

Im there now but is it too early? Like no girls

Dwagster
12-10-2020, 08:33 AM

Yesterday was there at 7pm with a kaki. Girls there definetly lookers but only entertaining regulars. Damage 88 per tower and have to order at least 1x food order $12 and $2 snack. In total damage is $102. No girls came over to even say hello. So finish drinking chop chop left the joint.

Randy89
15-10-2020, 10:01 PM

Hi, can pm the contact for reservation? thanks.

subidowa
02-01-2021, 01:46 AM
Any drinking session today???

subidowa
23-01-2021, 01:48 PM
Any drinking session today?

MacDolly
23-01-2021, 02:38 PM
Yesterday was there at 7pm with a kaki. Girls there definetly lookers but only entertaining regulars. Damage 88 per tower and have to order at least 1x food order $12 and $2 snack. In total damage is $102. No girls came over to even say hello. So finish drinking chop chop left the joint.

Maybe too early, usually girls come in around 10 to 11?

sabii
23-01-2021, 11:14 PM

You dont believe alot of fake FR promoting joints ... lol

Dont believe what you read here

HIVsucks_XXX
24-01-2021, 12:39 AM
Already many clubs reopened, went to a few recently.

Some really have massive army of girls after 7pm onwards, some is pretty boring with little girls.

But nonetheless be prepared to be pestered with $100 LD requests whole night.

torrefy
24-01-2021, 01:17 AM
Actually alot of these places got the $15/$20 LD drinks. Just that not so openly tell people to chop carrots haha. Say only got $100 LD drinks, all nonsense la. In the end the girls also won't reject the $15/20 also.

subidowa
24-01-2021, 02:16 AM
Hi is KTV really open? Where can we bring our own friends to sing and drink? Not those with ladies one. Last time i heard maximum five people allow with mask on and must do swap test or maximum two people allow with mask on no need swap test already sian half.

If now allow KTV can what is the maximum number of people allow? Compulsory with mask on must do swap test before that? If swap test is needed roughly how much will it cost? These information like cannot be obtained from official sources as what i read like none is allowed to operate. However, people here are saying many KTVs are opened already.

xqccwb
24-01-2021, 05:31 AM
girls are chio but walls are thin so even talking softly next door can hear... and no individual shower also. quite pricey but you pay for looks i guess?

massage isnt really there, so dont go for massage

3someking
24-01-2021, 10:34 AM
Hi is KTV really open? Where can we bring our own friends to sing and drink? Not those with ladies one. Last time i heard maximum five people allow with mask on and must do swap test or maximum two people allow with mask on no need swap test already sian half.

If now allow KTV can what is the maximum number of people allow? Compulsory with mask on must do swap test before that? If swap test is needed roughly how much will it cost? These information like cannot be obtained from official sources as what i read like none is allowed to operate. However, people here are saying many KTVs are opened already.

Teo Heng and Cashbox studios still close leh.

今晚打老虎.
24-01-2021, 10:47 AM

singing cfm cannot

今晚打老虎.
24-01-2021, 10:49 AM

you go to correct place? cooldown

HomeDelete
24-01-2021, 10:53 AM
Teo Heng and Cashbox studios still close leh.

Teo heng up lorry liao.

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/teo-heng-ktv-closing-down/

3someking
24-01-2021, 11:00 AM
Teo heng up lorry liao.

https://mothership.sg/2021/01/teo-heng-ktv-closing-down/

I am curious. Why dont they just replicate or follow like those current ktvs which converted into bistro? If those dodgy ktvs can use such strategy, why wouldnt they?

HomeDelete
24-01-2021, 11:39 AM
I am curious. Why dont they just replicate or follow like those current ktvs which converted into bistro? If those dodgy ktvs can use such strategy, why wouldnt they?

Dunno. They old school maybe. They also too ethical. When joints were cutting manpower and slashing salaries to save the company, they insist on giving full salary and benefits.

They got a lot of good PR and goodwill but for what... in the end their business shut down because losses too great... They rather shut the business down than retrench their workers. That one is really dedication to workforce.

Sad. Good heart cannot live in this world. Maybe get rewarded in the next. :(

Despite sustaining about S$500,000 in losses each month since then, the business is still paying the salaries of some 120 workers in full. Amid uncertainties over reopening, the family-run business is fighting to hold on for as long as they can before letting go of their staff.

https://mothership.sg/2020/10/teo-heng-ktv-perspective/

abcitbats
24-01-2021, 09:07 PM
bro, your question is just like asking why SIA only offers cabin dinning experience, why don't they do a club bistro instead with the SQ girls serving us in their kebaya :o

i believe SIA business sure recovers well if they do that:D