PDA

View Full Version : Price and procedures if get caught by JAKIM.

shroom
02-12-2007, 05:59 AM
You know in Bolehland it is quite common for those raids by JAKIM or JAIS.

Assuming you been with a rendang and you yourself is not Malay.

How does the situation work if they claim you are doing 'khalwat'?

How much is the 'lubricants' to get you out of the situation?

Red_Tirak1099
02-12-2007, 11:21 AM
Was told that unlike the police, these pple are non-corruptable......anyway am interested to know the procedures if caught in such a situation though I slim chance but still good to have the knowledge.

phantomboyz
02-12-2007, 05:06 PM
they will only take records,warn u and ask u to appeal at court for ur partner's hearing as witness.if together with the gal's parents,dun think u ll be easy.coz even how hard u try to make them to believe that their provides u service,they will die die never listen,scared if u kena eat parang.:eek:

phantomboyz
02-12-2007, 05:08 PM
they will only take records,warn u and ask u to appeal at court for ur partner's hearing as witness.if together with the gal's parents,dun think u ll be easy.coz even how hard u try to make them to believe that their daughter giving u service,they will die die never listen,scared if u kena eat parang.

duty69
02-12-2007, 05:49 PM
they will only take records,warn u and ask u to appeal at court for ur partner's hearing as witness.if together with the gal's parents,dun think u ll be easy.coz even how hard u try to make them to believe that their daughter giving u service,they will die die never listen,scared if u kena eat parang.

what if you are married chinese and being caught with a rendang naked on the bed? what will actually happen? man this is serious stuff man. manalah tau kan. anyone knows?

KatoeyLover69
02-12-2007, 06:06 PM
Laporan daripada Harian Metro bertarikh Ahad 2 Disember 2007 :-

Alasan ‘hanya berkawan’ basi

JOHOR BAHRU : Alasan ‘hanya berkawan’ tidak mampu menyelamatkan segelintir wanita daripada dikenakan tindakan di atas kesalahan berkhalwat apabila ditahan melakukan perbuatan tidak bertanggungjawab itu bersama pasangan bukan Islam.

Ketua Penolong Pengarah Penguatkuasaan Jabatan Agama Johor (JAJ), Yosree Ikhsan, berkata lebih memburukkan keadaan, segelintir mereka hanya menginsafi perbuatan itu apabila teman lelakinya yang bukan beragama Islam itu dibebaskan.

Beliau berkata, sepanjang tahun ini iaitu mulai Januari sehingga Oktober, statistik Kesalahan Jenayah Syariah di Negeri Johor menunjukkan 18 kes wanita dikenakan tindakan kerana berkhalwat bersama pasangan bukan Islam.

Menurutnya, ia termasuk empat kes di daerah ini, Batu Pahat (tiga), Kluang (tujuh) dan Kota Tinggi (empat).

“Pasangan yang ditahan berkhalwat itu sanggup memberi alasan hanya berkawan kerana berbeza bangsa kepada pegawai penguat kuasa agama bagi mengelakkan mereka dicekup.

“Bagaimanapun alasan yang diberikan itu masih tidak dapat mengelakkan mereka daripada dikenakan tindakan selain terpaksa menanggung malu berseorangan diri apabila pasangan bukan Islam dibebaskan,” katanya.

Beliau berkata, jumlah lelaki yang ditangkap khalwat bersama pasangan wanita bukan Islam adalah empat di Segamat dan tujuh di Pontian.

Sementara itu, Yosree berkata, angka wanita yang melakukan persetubuhan luar nikah bersama pasangan bukan Islam dikenal pasti 93 kes mulai awal tahun sehingga Oktober lalu.

Menurutnya, manakala jumlah keseluruhan kes persetubuhan luar nikah (perempuan) ialah 342 iaitu Johor Bahru dengan 39 kes; Muar, 79; Batu Pahat, 23; Segamat, 57; Kluang, 23, Pontian, 22; Kota Tinggi, 75 dan Mersing, 24.

Katanya, tiada sebarang kes persetubuhan luar nikah (lelaki) bersama pasangan bukan Islam direkodkan jabatan.

“Sehingga Oktober lalu, kes persetubuhan luar nikah (lelaki) yang direkodkan mengikut daerah ialah 34 kes bagi daerah Johor Bahru; 56 di Muar; 21 di Batu Pahat; 49 di Segamat; 22 di Kluang; 14 di Pontian, 65 kes di Kota Tinggi dan 24 di Mersing, “ katanya.
--- KatoeyNewsNetwork

phantomboyz
02-12-2007, 11:05 PM
wah,so coincidence ar?thanks fred.

KatoeyLover69
03-12-2007, 01:25 AM
wah,so coincidence ar?thanks fred.

The above news report from Harian Metro answer a lot of questions for many of us ( only for those who can read Bahasa Malaysia ! ) :D

shroom
04-12-2007, 07:43 AM
Was told that unlike the police, these pple are non-corruptable......anyway am interested to know the procedures if caught in such a situation though I slim chance but still good to have the knowledge.

There is no such thing as non-corruptable in Boleh Land.

Everything can be settled including the Anti-Corruption Agency [:D]

Question is what's the price only.

Idealist
04-12-2007, 08:06 AM
I was once caught in a raid in a Johor MP. Nothing much. Problem is with the gals. They give me only disapproving looks. I say only massage ma. Anyway, these guys are bunch of assholes. The way they look at the gals make it seem they are jealous and envious of us. A**holes.

ProfessorOokami
04-12-2007, 08:47 AM
There is no such thing as non-corruptable in Boleh Land.

Everything can be settled including the Anti-Corruption Agency [:D]

Question is what's the price only.

There is no need to mention that JAKIM crows being corrupt, even those who make their rounds to factories to audit their HALAL food certification are corrupted too. They came in and asked for the license and they also asked for food samples which the factory owner duly provided them many. They even mentioned that the whole kampung would need to test the products, so the owner gave them one whole carton box to take home. They signed the approval audit and left without inspecting the production lines.

So, is it HALAL? Only the factory owner knows......but the HALAL logo is displayed everywhere!

So, if a legitimate outlet can be made to grease them, why will an "illegal" transaction not subject to greasing??

Joseph81
04-12-2007, 10:34 AM
10 years back while I was drinking in Merchant Hotel's pub, JAKIM raided the place and noticed one Malay guy who was a regular there got caught drinking at the bar area. Next day I went to the place drinking and he was there again, surprisingly I asked him what happened, he said he got friend working inside, the day itself released without paying

dathinman
04-12-2007, 12:16 PM
One thing to note is that the Syariah courts and laws only apply to Muslims.

So with that, a non-Muslim can't be "doing" khalwat.

I also wonder if the Syariah court can demand that you appear in their court as a witness.

Anyway, if I do end up in such a situation, I would be happy to be a test case. :D

taihua338
04-12-2007, 01:18 PM
Thanks for Bros to bring out this thread for sharing and discussion.

I do concern about this issues as I recently bonked an Indon Minah. Really scared kena raid by Jakim people.

Well, according to my friend, if kena caught, the girl will have to attend Makamah Syariah. But, the officer will try to use all the ways to threatened laki-laki side. This include inform laki-laki wife, family. They will also threated the men side to kahwin with the girl. In worst case, they might talk to the girl to say the men rogol her or force her for sex. So, it is very very important when bonking a Minah or local malay girl. Make sure they really like u, or u got something to escape in such situation.

funzul
03-01-2008, 11:42 AM
hi... i need help...i'm looking for fantasy/sex toys.... anybody know where is the shop? in Kuching... please help me.. don't want to buy online... don't believe the description...need to survey personally..tq