PDA

View Full Version : Penang Gathering and TCSS thread

Pearl
30-11-2007, 02:07 PM
Really need to start this thread due to increased postings on the original Penang thread.

Im gonna keep the ball rolling and bros, keep the original Penang thread mainly for FRs.

Dec 1st Party Update

Event starts tomorrow nite 10pm. I will sms u guys tomorrow afternoon to confirm location. Our VIP DC8888 arriving in the afternoon. Anyone able to cheong with him, post here horrrrr.

Penang1
30-11-2007, 04:11 PM
I love TCSS, thanks for the thread. Great job, bro Pearl!!

serembanmen
30-11-2007, 05:10 PM
Really need to start this thread due to increased postings on the original Penang thread.

Im gonna keep the ball rolling and bros, keep the original Penang thread mainly for FRs.

Dec 1st Party Update

Event starts tomorrow nite 10pm. I will sms u guys tomorrow afternoon to confirm location. Our VIP DC8888 arriving in the afternoon. Anyone able to cheong with him, post here horrrrr.

Why u start a new tread?? PLs refer to :- sammyboy.......xxxx

Muahahahaha Joke!:D

serembanmen
30-11-2007, 05:11 PM
Bro pearl,

23rd Dec ON boh!! maybe I can't make it gal riend come muahahahaha

cryer
30-11-2007, 05:21 PM
I will be in Penang on the 5th Dec.
Any bros wanna go for a KTV session?:D

Pearl
30-11-2007, 05:29 PM
Why u start a new tread?? PLs refer to :- sammyboy.......xxxx

Muahahahaha Joke!:D

Bo pian le. Now too active liau Penang thread. Everyday also 3-4pages. Like tis easier to see TCSS and gathering date

Pearl
30-11-2007, 05:30 PM
Bro pearl,

23rd Dec ON boh!! maybe I can't make it gal riend come muahahahaha

Kanneh. Since when got 1 event on 23rd le?? kekekeke

Give more details lar tailo. And if ur gal friend comin without you, then FINISH liau lo..

Our QC team super horny liau le :D

Pearl
30-11-2007, 05:32 PM
I will be in Penang on the 5th Dec.
Any bros wanna go for a KTV session?:D

Monday nite worrr.. Light drinking ok for me. Later SEI CHAU SEI LOR :p

cryer
30-11-2007, 05:34 PM
Monday nite worrr.. Light drinking ok for me. Later SEI CHAU SEI LOR :p

Errrrmmmm.........5th wed nite lah.:rolleyes:

serembanmen
30-11-2007, 05:35 PM
Kanneh. Since when got 1 event on 23rd le?? kekekeke

Give more details lar tailo. And if ur gal friend comin without you, then FINISH liau lo..

Our QC team super horny liau le :D

my gal friend commin from bkk lah!! i will go up kulim on 4 dec then to danok back to KL on 5 muahahahaha hope can meet u at danuk OK! my friend wan to bring me to model lounge cost 300 for LT......muaahahahaha

tbkhor
03-12-2007, 01:00 AM
Nice to meet you guys on 1st Dec... happy cheonging.:D

wakeng
03-12-2007, 02:22 AM
Good day to all you guys,

I had a great time on the 1st. Good to finally meet the lagendary bro pearl, DC8888, duty69, tbkhor, kevin and many more of you guys. Although I did not get to take home any gal that night but i had a great time. Thanks to all you bros to make it possible

Pearl
03-12-2007, 09:15 AM
A very good morning to all my Brossss

Thanks to you all, a Terrific turnout on 1st Dec

Attended:

1)Pearl ( Same as usual, lim till dunno my surname again.. kekeke)
2)Pearl friend (shiok till dun wan to go home)
3)Pearl Friend ( same as above)
4)Pearl Friend ( Pirate master where we meet him later in Deshang)
5)DC8888 ( Now u know why I call him Ipoh Tiger. Left and right hand also must have girls.. kekekeke. Also wan to Tarma at nite. CHipet where FR??)
6)DC8888 friend (Bachelor nite boy worr.. this one kwaikwai type, dunno how come can mix with DC8888)
7)Tbkhor ( Niama u sibeh famous.. kekekeke)
8) Mark Anthony ( Really his name ngam him. Rap in Chinese also can.)
9) Kevinevil082 ( This bro everytime also see him. Good LAR)
10) Wakeng ( Good to see you have a good time. Join us whenver u come back bro)
11) Sin0033 ( Kanneh, that nite wasnt I suppose to send u back?? hahahah)
12) Mr.Ham ( Hope to see u register here soon)
13) Duty69 ( Bro, owe u FR for that nite, I write later)
14) Hye ( No need elaboration liau.)
15) Kyen ( Hye sis, 17yrs old pokpok chui, any takers for her??)

Session started at New world park BSSong pub. Met up DC8888 and wakeng and downed some beers. Wakeng bery Lone ranger cos can go Haadyai alone. :p

Met up all bros at Hana KBar circa 10pm. Lim and TCSS to 12 and adjourned to DeShang KTV. Bros all also cannot tahan cos not enough girls at Hana. All went except Duty69 cos have to work OT worr at home. kekeke

In DeShang, i dont remember much wat happened after 1am. :D

Anyone to fill in the blanks??

shiok1968
03-12-2007, 10:26 AM
Wah!! Finally my Tailo Pearl start a TCSS thread for Penang.

Must come here and support cos me love to TCSS.:p

tbkhor
03-12-2007, 11:46 AM
I will start awarding points to the bros attending the gathering on 1st Dec. Please post ...

Please let me know if I miss out anybody...

wakeng
03-12-2007, 01:45 PM
In DeShang, i dont remember much wat happened after 1am. :D

Anyone to fill in the blanks??[/QUOTE]

Wah bro Pearl after DeShang night you still can go watch Liverpool match the next that. Respect, respect

Anyway, i like you also barely can remember much after 1am but I can see that both your Korean flen very high already just leaning and mor mor their gals. I talk to them they just nod their heads only. Must be damn stim liaw.

As for Bor DC8888, words cannot describe him except he is pure "humsupness" no offence ok bro. Hand always roaming mau cari lubang saja. His flen when go toilet he go jiou the girl beside him :D Later at night pula take 3 gals go makan. Keng la u bro. Also Respect. Respect.

Mark Anthony was having a time of his life I thought I gang got Malay chap mana tau once he started to sing I got a shock of my live Raping in Chinese better then me. I also malu liaw. :p Cool guy to chat with, lots of jokes from this guy.

Kevinevil082 was also great, other then pinching my cigi's for the whole night. Joking bro its ok one. We chat a lot and also had some chat time with Hye when we very outside. I found out like all you guys say, shes very talkative and can chat non stop one.

As for Bro Pearl saw him only in and out of the room. Must be busy making sure every one enjoy their time there. And so busy cheking out Kyen la :p Anyway, You did a great job Bro and would be honoured to join you guys again in future given a change. thank you all for a wonderfully great time. You guys rock.

Pearl
03-12-2007, 01:57 PM
Errrrmmmm.........5th wed nite lah.:rolleyes:

Wed nite should be ok for me..since mid week ma. :p

Pm me yor contact

Pearl
03-12-2007, 01:59 PM
Wah!! Finally my Tailo Pearl start a TCSS thread for Penang.

Must come here and support cos me love to TCSS.:p

Hahaha..

Lai ah lai ah.. most welcomed.

Pearl
03-12-2007, 02:01 PM
In DeShang, i dont remember much wat happened after 1am.

Anyone to fill in the blanks??

Wah bro Pearl after DeShang night you still can go watch Liverpool match the next that. Respect, respect

Anyway, i like you also barely can remember much after 1am but I can see that both your Korean flen very high already just leaning and mor mor their gals. I talk to them they just nod their heads only. Must be damn stim liaw.

As for Bor DC8888, words cannot describe him except he is pure "humsupness" no offence ok bro. Hand always roaming mau cari lubang saja. His flen when go toilet he go jiou the girl beside him :D Later at night pula take 3 gals go makan. Keng la u bro. Also Respect. Respect.

Mark Anthony was having a time of his life I thought I gang got Malay chap mana tau once he started to sing I got a shock of my live Raping in Chinese better then me. I also malu liaw. Cool guy to chat with, lots of jokes from this guy.

Kevinevil082 was also great, other then pinching my cigi's for the whole night. Joking bro its ok one. We chat a lot and also had some chat time with Hye when we very outside. I found out like all you guys say, shes very talkative and can chat non stop one.

As for Bro Pearl saw him only in and out of the room. Must be busy making sure every one enjoy their time there. And so busy cheking out Kyen la :p Anyway, You did a great job Bro and would be honoured to join you guys again in future given a change. thank you all for a wonderfully great time. You guys rock.[/QUOTE]

Thanks for the update.. hehe. U pretty sober hur hur hur.

Also 1 thing I noticed, tis group have many hardcore Liverpool supporter le. SHiok la.. ALL gang gang.

Go Liverpool... GO :D

duty69
03-12-2007, 04:02 PM

Also 1 thing I noticed, tis group have many hardcore Liverpool supporter le. SHiok la.. ALL gang gang.

Go Liverpool... GO :D[/QUOTE]

kekeke, all also damn blur that night huh? sounds like super siok. dont have to mention the toilet encounter how pearl? muaahaha..half awake half stim, what a sexperience. muaahaha

Pearl
03-12-2007, 04:24 PM

Go Liverpool... GO :D

kekeke, all also damn blur that night huh? sounds like super siok. dont have to mention the toilet encounter how pearl? muaahaha..half awake half stim, what a sexperience. muaahaha[/QUOTE]

Bro..for the time being, Kyen still not available for session yet as I am still trying get her to.. evil me :p

So cannot post FR here but can always tell u when we meet again. muahahahaha

tbkhor
03-12-2007, 04:45 PM
You guys are very keng, I became blur blur after 11pm, cant remember what happen after that......

On the way back, met road block on coastal highway, ...:mad:...luckily nothing happen, haha.

duty69
03-12-2007, 04:51 PM
You guys are very keng, I became blur blur after 11pm, cant remember what happen after that......

On the way back, met road block on coastal highway, ...:mad:...luckily nothing happen, haha.

kekeke, bro, block also nvm. they dont care wan. as long as happy enough. kekek.

cryer
03-12-2007, 04:54 PM
Wed nite should be ok for me..since mid week ma. :p

Pm me yor contact

PM-ed liao.:D

dc8889
03-12-2007, 05:47 PM

you forgot i am trying to unbutton your prc for you....l and also gangbang her while you sitting at the corner:D

wakeng
04-12-2007, 12:22 AM
Attention Duty69,

So you still remember wat you said to me or not? Come mainland must call ya, anytime also can i on you one :D enjoy our conversation the other day. Too bad you had to leave early. Maybe get to enjoy together other time. Will definately go to Hong Leong one of these days as per your recommendation ;) Alice right. Mua hahaha!!!!!

KLKOOL
04-12-2007, 12:50 AM
Ah Pearl Korr... come down KL and TCSS la.

Futaba
04-12-2007, 02:41 AM

Ah Kool Kor Kor....bring your KL gang to up to Penang lah....then we can have the most biggest samster gathering....hahahahahaha:p

Too bad I missed the last gathering....hopefully there will be more to come as I'm back in action.:D

KLKOOL
04-12-2007, 08:17 AM
Ah Kool Kor Kor....bring your KL gang to up to Penang lah....then we can have the most biggest samster gathering....hahahahahaha:p

Too bad I missed the last gathering....hopefully there will be more to come as I'm back in action.:D

Hoi. me in KL no car le. How to go PG ??? :confused:.. take bus and back arr ???

Pearl
04-12-2007, 08:41 AM

U mental block ah?? u were busy frenching Mark Anthony also le.. muahahahaha

Pearl
04-12-2007, 08:43 AM

Hehe.

U back in KL already ah??

Me stuck here le for the time being. U know lar.new baby and stuff.

And pls horr.. u no car, can get Dcup to be your driver also :p

Pearl
04-12-2007, 08:45 AM

Diu Nia Sing

When u back?

shiok1968
04-12-2007, 10:44 AM

Also 1 thing I noticed, tis group have many hardcore Liverpool supporter le. SHIOK la.. ALL gang gang.

Go Liverpool... GO :DKekeke....me also Liverpool supporter.

YNWA.:D

serembanmen
04-12-2007, 10:45 AM
Hoi. me in KL no car le. How to go PG ??? :confused:.. take bus and back arr ???

I have car! I have Car! muahahahaha

shiok1968
04-12-2007, 10:51 AM
Diu Nia Sing

When u back?Huh!! Your good buddy came back last Sat lah.

How cum you dun know?:p

Pearl
04-12-2007, 11:42 AM
Kekeke....me also Liverpool supporter.

YNWA.:D

I give u list of hardcore Liverpool supporter!!!

1) Pearl
2) Sin0033
3) Mr.Ham
4) Tbkhor
5) Kevinevil

hehe

Pearl
04-12-2007, 11:44 AM
Huh!! Your good buddy came back last Sat lah.

Chipet lar that guy.

He in Penang always MIA one. Only after Penang bridge he become a full-blooded male.. :p

dc8889
04-12-2007, 05:14 PM
it was really nice meeting all of you last saturday night... my ori dc8888 got problem posting.. so have to start as a newbie as dc8889.. hope to learn some hamsupness from all the sifu here.:)

well, let me tried to recalled what happened after 1 am....
.. suddenly i cannot see pearl next to me leow.. wherer
jia jia he went... and i saw a long "q" outside the spacious toilet... i knew must be pearl in actions... so i continue with my " ler ler " and " jia jia".. so i sweet talk whole for 20 minutes.. still cannot not tarma them .. only able to qc a little bit of ler ler cheepet juice.. not much as she left early .. i ended of with only jia jia.

after closing.. we went makan we with pearl , wakeng , hye and two other prc... inside the restaurant... ah pearl koko met his old time PRC GF.. actually only two night ago.:D they were smiling at each other passing out electrical signals.

i continue with my spicy steam boat... before check out..it is very kind of ah pearl to remind me to get some Cd... penang law.byoc ... otherwise i will have to run out half way like holymann....

everything was great that night until the party over.. me and jia jia inside the room... she is lying there like sotong...dun want to take shower, no bbbj... no fk, no this no that... i just finished off in 5 minutess... and ask her to fxxx off..

jia jia
face : inside ktv semi mabuk ..7/10,,... after spicy steam boat fully awake 3/10
weight 44kg can lift her up with one arm , duty69 can do it with one finger.
breast : 32A .. with tattoo..on the left side..
pussy :tight..and dry... i have to use my own saliva to lubricate..
butt.. small.like form 3 butt
fk:nil
bj: nil
ar:dun dream
rtf: no way...
damage : ktv 700 plus 500

ler ler
face sweet... dim light i give her 9/10 after steam boat dun know.. but i sin0033 sure comfirmed he also like...
breast.. soft 34 c cup.. nipple color cannot see.. but standing up .
pussy.. only light stroke can feel quite hairy..
body.. coca cola..
smell damn good.

my fren girl...
i only got 3 minutes to qc...
face 5/10
skin fair and soft...
breast 34 b
i wonder how wakeng knew , since he also very busy next to us...:D

Pearl
04-12-2007, 05:26 PM
Tomorrow nite WED.

I will be out from Happy hour time but I gotta bring some business friends to cheong. So any bros wanna meet up in YLS, can but maybe have to go separate rooms le. Hope u guys dont mind and I can run two rooms, max 3. :p

Sorry a thousand apologies. :(

1) Pearl
2) Darknites
3) Cryer
4)
5)

holymannn
05-12-2007, 12:06 AM
tiu... 4 days never check sbf only. got new thread liao. You guys really enjoyed the 1 dec hor.... tiu, too bad i was not able to join.

So bro DC8888, when are you migrating to Penang??? muahahahah

BTW, when is dannok trip? :rolleyes:

holymannn
05-12-2007, 12:08 AM
HM away this weekend.... so i am free.... let me know if you guys wanna have gangbang session... hehe... :D

tbkhor
05-12-2007, 02:30 AM
you forgot i am trying to unbutton your prc for you....l and also gangbang her while you sitting at the corner:D

so you are bro of dc8888? tailou or sailou??...

kevinevil82
05-12-2007, 03:41 AM
1) Pearl
2) Sin0033
3) Mr.Ham
4) Tbkhor
5) Kevinevil

hehe[/QUOTE]

wau why suddenly have liverpool supporter list.

good leh can see so many bro on the list.

go...go.... liverpool!!!!!!

kevinevil82
05-12-2007, 03:47 AM
Tomorrow nite WED.

I will be out from Happy hour time but I gotta bring some business friends to cheong. So any bros wanna meet up in YLS, can but maybe have to go separate rooms le. Hope u guys dont mind and I can run two rooms, max 3. :p

1) Pearl
2) Darknites
3) Cryer
4)
5)

super leh taiko pearl, after 1 dec then 2dec now 5dec. very respect and cool leh. until need to run two rooms:eek:

kevinevil82
05-12-2007, 03:53 AM
Attention Duty69,

So you still remember wat you said to me or not? Come mainland must call ya, anytime also can i on you one :D enjoy our conversation the other day. Too bad you had to leave early. Maybe get to enjoy together other time. Will definately go to Hong Leong one of these days as per your recommendation ;) Alice right. Mua hahaha!!!!!

hei hei that day i also hear the conversation. dont miss out me . dont forget i live nearby the area:D

Pearl
05-12-2007, 08:51 AM
HM away this weekend.... so i am free.... let me know if you guys wanna have gangbang session... hehe... :D

Kan!!

Gangbang again. Niama like this u scare many bros away le.. kekekeke

Pearl
05-12-2007, 08:54 AM
super leh taiko pearl, after 1 dec then 2dec now 5dec. very respect and cool leh. until need to run two rooms:eek:

Heheh

1 month house arrest ma. Now have to make it up. :D

Sometimes gang too big till have to occupy several KTV rooms. So max I tried was 3 rooms and running around like papasan :p

BTW.got ur stuff yesterday. Thanks bro

dc8888
05-12-2007, 03:34 PM
aaa. my account is activated again.... so my dc8889 will have to rest for a while.

sin0033
05-12-2007, 03:42 PM
Sorry for late FR. HAHAHA. Pretty much nothing to FR on actually but had a great time TCSS n was fun meeting other cheongsters so we know we will never walk alone. HAHAHA. I din get any gals in DeShang but the mummy assigned my fren 1 although d fella was away most of the nite with his kangtao in Batu Ferringhi. HAHAHA. So I "bit the bullet" n kau tim his assigned gal. HAHAHA. Was also too bz trying to kangtao Kyen, HEHEH... Kanei like sharing ashtray with Tailo Pearl. HAHAHA. But at least its Pearl, maybe can inherit some kanghu dis way. D sisters both LOVES to french la... Bloody hell... I should TCSS more... HAHAHA. Hope to meet u guys soon.

Pearl
05-12-2007, 03:59 PM
Sorry for late FR. HAHAHA. Pretty much nothing to FR on actually but had a great time TCSS n was fun meeting other cheongsters so we know we will never walk alone. HAHAHA. I din get any gals in DeShang but the mummy assigned my fren 1 although d fella was away most of the nite with his kangtao in Batu Ferringhi. HAHAHA. So I "bit the bullet" n kau tim his assigned gal. HAHAHA. Was also too bz trying to kangtao Kyen, HEHEH... Kanei like sharing ashtray with Tailo Pearl. HAHAHA. But at least its Pearl, maybe can inherit some kanghu dis way. D sisters both LOVES to french la... Bloody hell... I should TCSS more... HAHAHA. Hope to meet u guys soon.

Kanine.. so its real then. Mahai u french liau stop me from frenchie lar. :p But then again, shiok who cares. muahahahaha

They jio again this weekend hor.. wanna cum? :p

Pearl
05-12-2007, 04:24 PM
aaa. my account is activated again.... so my dc8889 will have to rest for a while.

DC8889 can go hell now. Dc8888 go later :D

Pearl
05-12-2007, 04:26 PM
Tomorrow nite WED.

1) Pearl
2) Darknites
3) Cryer
4)
5)

Kanneh.. like very no response le tonite. Anyone wanna go YLS tonite, go there and ask for Siau Pao room. Should be there by 9pm. ;)

dc8888
05-12-2007, 04:42 PM
ah pearl you mean dc8889 go to hell and check in to xiao pao room first , later you will come and join him??:D
ah...... i forgot to ask you ... after you fk kyen and kyen fk sin0033 then fk you again... can i said you indirectly fk with sin0033:D no wonder sin0033 said like fk assstray...
:p

dc8888
05-12-2007, 04:43 PM

if no gangbang but got 18 years old for you QC , you ngam or not?:D

cryer
05-12-2007, 05:22 PM
Kanneh.. like very no response le tonite. Anyone wanna go YLS tonite, go there and ask for Siau Pao room. Should be there by 9pm. ;)

Yo bro,
I hv PM u my number.

Can call me?
I'm not familiar with Penang.

holymannn
05-12-2007, 05:35 PM
if no gangbang but got 18 years old for you QC , you ngam or not?:D

of course ngam la... i like young and innocent gal one. will be better if she can scream yamateh when tiuing her.... keke.. shit.... drooling liao :p

holymannn
05-12-2007, 05:38 PM
Kan!!

Gangbang again. Niama like this u scare many bros away le.. kekekeke

gangbang good ma.... shiok.....

call me out if got outing this fri and sat night.

holymannn
05-12-2007, 05:40 PM
btw, when is the dannok trip??? still on?

cryer
05-12-2007, 06:16 PM
Anyone can advise me where is YSL?
YSL stand for wat?:confused:

cryer
05-12-2007, 08:52 PM
Any kind soul can PM me Bro Pearl contact?
I am very bored now...................haizzzzzz:(

Darkwalker
05-12-2007, 09:29 PM
Any kind soul can PM me Bro Pearl contact?
I am very bored now...................haizzzzzz:(

Is the TCSS at YLS still on tonight? No one PM or sms me :(

cryer
05-12-2007, 09:33 PM
Is the TCSS at YLS still on tonight? No one PM or sms me :(

U can PM me.......where is YLS?
Hahaha............

Darkwalker
05-12-2007, 10:25 PM
U can PM me.......where is YLS?
Hahaha............

I know how to go there but don't know the street name since not familiar with Penang island as well. It is somewhere around NCP.

Futaba
06-12-2007, 01:13 AM
I have car! I have Car! muahahahaha

U see Bro Kool, there is always a kind brother around to take u around.Dun worry.It's a matter of whether u wan to take the offer or not only.:p

Futaba
06-12-2007, 01:18 AM
Huh!! Your good buddy came back last Sat lah.

He where can know now after his release from the mountain.Now his mind only think of cheonging until his small head drop off :eek:

Futaba
06-12-2007, 01:26 AM
Diu Nia Sing

When u back?

I think I have to do it this way.......

I'm back I'm back to Penang again liao

Remember hor I'm back....so got any outings for me?

Pearl
06-12-2007, 08:49 AM
YLS

Last nite arrived at YLS around 10pm.. Quick hand quick feet got a room and party started.

Around 12am, Bro Kevinevil arrived to join the party.. this guy very strong, can wake up half way from sleep to party :p

End up 4am, now suffering bigtime :o

wakeng
06-12-2007, 09:34 AM
hei hei that day i also hear the conversation. dont miss out me . dont forget i live nearby the area:D

Borther, don't worry if i manage to chiong with Duty69 will definately include you along since you already ask so nicely :D Anyway, i hope duty69 has your contacts cause "wa bor ler"???

kevinevil82
06-12-2007, 09:56 AM
Borther, don't worry if i manage to chiong with Duty69 will definately include you along since you already ask so nicely :D Anyway, i hope duty69 has your contacts cause "wa bor ler"???

pls PM me leh when comfirm. hahahaha wait ur good news.:p

kevinevil82
06-12-2007, 10:02 AM
YLS

Last nite arrived at YLS around 10pm.. Quick hand quick feet got a room and party started.

Around 12am, Bro Kevinevil arrived to join the party.. this guy very strong, can wake up half way from sleep to party :p

End up 4am, now suffering bigtime :o

walau leh , i want be there early leh but over sleep. but nvm still can catch up u all guys. :)

no enough leh after back i still drinking in my room .
now still blur blur working:(

Pearl
06-12-2007, 10:06 AM
I think I have to do it this way.......

I'm back I'm back to Penang again liao

Remember hor I'm back....so got any outings for me?

OKOK

When u can release le?? Wan to or-kui-nize a release party bo?? :p

Pearl
06-12-2007, 10:09 AM
walau leh , i want be there early leh but over sleep. but nvm still can catch up u all guys. :)

no enough leh after back i still drinking in my room .
now still blur blur working:(

Walan

U cheong harder than me le.. :p

Then didnt sleep at all ar?? Last nite just before we left, i opened a brand new bottle. U should have started wit it. kekekeke

kevinevil82
06-12-2007, 10:42 AM
Walan

U cheong harder than me le.. :p

Then didnt sleep at all ar?? Last nite just before we left, i opened a brand new bottle. U should have started wit it. kekekeke

i think so be next time lah. i go back tomolo. hope can come pg again.
cheong with u all very happy like bro pearl anytime also can.
thank all bro , bye:cool:

dc8888
06-12-2007, 12:16 PM
hi kevinevil , forgot to ask you how is you stomach.... i see you face white white still can cheong very good ah.... where you going anyway?

kevinevil82
06-12-2007, 12:53 PM
hi kevinevil , forgot to ask you how is you stomach.... i see you face white white still can cheong very good ah.... where you going anyway?

hei thanks for care. now ok liao.

i be back to spore. my boss kan liao, my work holiday is over.

see u all next time

holymannn
07-12-2007, 02:00 AM
hei thanks for care. now ok liao.

i be back to spore. my boss kan liao, my work holiday is over.

see u all next time

oh... so when come back to work in northern area?

Pearl
07-12-2007, 11:13 AM

This bro u must meet le. Also u reply WAkeng pm ah boey?? Chipet. :D

This weekend I cannot join bangbang with u liau. Have to go KL with wife and kids for jalan jalan. Now kana red-card from my anak liau :o

shiok1968
07-12-2007, 12:40 PM
This weekend I cannot join bangbang with u liau. Have to go KL with wife and kids for jalan jalan. Now kana red-card from my anak liau :oLucky you say that come KL bring family. If not me sure angry cos weekends I not around.:p:D

CibLover
07-12-2007, 01:54 PM
......This weekend I cannot join bangbang with u liau. Have to go KL with wife and kids for jalan jalan. ....

Yeah, luckily come with CO.
U free call me. Our CO can shopping, we can sit down for kopi, mah!! :D

Pearl
07-12-2007, 06:35 PM
Lucky you say that come KL bring family. If not me sure angry cos weekends I not around.:p:D

Dailo, Mai an neh Kong le.

Sailo here scared scared u angry.

Really chipet keep missing your TCSS sessions. Lemme work out my schedule and come down in a jiffy..;)

CIBLOVER : Yeah, luckily come with CO.
U free call me. Our CO can shopping, we can sit down for kopi, mah!!

Good idea also le. Ur wife can help jaga my new baby bo?? :p

Should be reaching KL lunch time tomorrow. Maybe evening call u up. Let them go Shopping, and we lim kopi in Skyriver.. kekekeke

Pearl
10-12-2007, 12:59 PM
Last weekend really spend some quality time with my two kids.

My son now is able to complain and express his feelings pretty well and has told me that I dont spend enough time with him. Sigh..maybe I dont. Furthermore, lying next to my daughter and seeing how comfortable she is in my arms made me realize, I should be home more.

So..after some soul searching, I am really gonna cut down my cheong session for the benefit of my kids.

Bros.. Only contact me on Friday day and nites. One day in a week should be OK. :D

This day is reserved for hard cheonging. Other day, I might not pick up your calls.. ;)

CibLover
10-12-2007, 01:22 PM
.....Bros.. Only contact me on Friday day and nites. One day in a week should be OK. ......This day is reserved for hard cheonging. Other day, I might not pick up your calls.......

Nbzz... me rounding around Mid Valley, KLCC, Sunway Pyramid yesterday... waiting for your call!!! :mad:
Tiu, lorr... nowadays can only visit Penang on Friday. Other days...chiak kar kee!!

Kekeke... like me lorr... spend more quality times with family. :p

Pearl
10-12-2007, 01:53 PM
Nbzz... me rounding around Mid Valley, KLCC, Sunway Pyramid yesterday... waiting for your call!!!
Tiu, lorr... nowadays can only visit Penang on Friday. Other days...chiak kar kee!!

Kekeke... like me lorr... spend more quality times with family. :p

Sorry lar.. me very handgun. Lost my old phone with all the chipet numbers. New phone still very unpolluted yet :p

Wanna call u but cannot.. Now wan to call also cannot le

U my taikor ma. In fact any taikors from KL that come to Penang, I sure EngSiew wan as long as I get home by 12am.

tbkhor
10-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Bros.. Only contact me on Friday day and nites. One day in a week should be OK. :D

I believe all the SYTs will miss you.... especially sweet hye and her sister............:D

Pearl
10-12-2007, 05:25 PM
I believe all the SYTs will miss you.... especially sweet hye and her sister............:D

No le..

Got you horny guys around, she doesnt have to miss me.. kekekkeek

kevinevil82
10-12-2007, 07:55 PM

my journey at pg end already.... Now need to start working and cheong very hard with my boss.
i think i can change my post from ENG to PR. :p
but can meet u all bro when it available again.:D

kevinevil82
10-12-2007, 08:02 PM

This day is reserved for hard cheonging. Other day, I might not pick up your calls.. ;)

Diu liao lah,
next time all bro go choeng ktv without papasan liao.:(
need ' sek kak ki ' oh:eek:

Pearl
11-12-2007, 01:50 PM
Diu liao lah,
next time all bro go choeng ktv without papasan liao.:(
need ' sek kak ki ' oh:eek:

Diula

Anytime la bro.. For u only. Kekekekek :D

Futaba
13-12-2007, 03:43 AM
btw, when is the dannok trip??? still on?

To all PG bros....as planned my Danok trip on 18Dec2007 is still on. Will be crossing the border in the evening after my work at Kangar.At this moment I'll be reporting back home(Danok) alone so if any bro wan to meet up there is always welcome.

Cheers.

joslim
13-12-2007, 11:11 AM
To all PG bros....as planned my Danok trip on 18Dec2007 is still on. Will be crossing the border in the evening after my work at Kangar.At this moment I'll be reporting back home(Danok) alone so if any bro wan to meet up there is always welcome.

Cheers.

Hi Bro.,,,,can PM me your contact?I will be in the north this 18Dec ,maybe will squeeze some time to cross over for fun after finish my business there.

serembanmen
13-12-2007, 11:19 AM

Cheers.

Ok! on u 18 dec.....will PM u my contact cheer!

ProfessorOokami
13-12-2007, 11:43 AM
Ok! on u 18 dec.....will PM u my contact cheer!

I thought you wanted to bring me along to taste that chendol girl? :D:

serembanmen
13-12-2007, 12:03 PM
I thought you wanted to bring me along to taste that chendol girl? :D:

OK! ok! so time? place? we meet on 18 dec morning? muahahaha

Futaba
13-12-2007, 01:12 PM
Hi Bro.,,,,can PM me your contact?I will be in the north this 18Dec ,maybe will squeeze some time to cross over for fun after finish my business there.

In actual fact there was suppose to be a gathering with other PG SBF member but until now no news from them yet.

Anyway oredi PM u my contact.

Pearl
13-12-2007, 02:00 PM
In actual fact there was suppose to be a gathering with other PG SBF member but until now no news from them yet.

Kanine... we all waiting for ur news le. Wait till yesterday only u confirm. Now I have to plan around my schedule liau..

Haizzz.. another Sin about to be committed. Very strong the dark forces in Penang :o

Futaba
13-12-2007, 02:17 PM
Kanine... we all waiting for ur news le. Wait till yesterday only u confirm. Now I have to plan around my schedule liau..

Haizzz.. another Sin about to be committed. Very strong the dark forces in Penang :o

Y wait for me? I'm just a small potato & not the orkuinizer. Before I left for Germany I oredi told evryone I'll be going "home" on this date. But I'm not arranging the gathering coz I'll still be working on my way home.Just tot maybe any PG bro r interested can meet there only mah.

Pearl
13-12-2007, 02:27 PM
Y wait for me? I'm just a small potato & not the orkuinizer. Before I left for Germany I oredi told evryone I'll be going "home" on this date. But I'm not arranging the gathering coz I'll still be working on my way home.Just tot maybe any PG bro r interested can meet there only mah.

U set the date, u orkui-niizer lo. Thats the law le.

U also say need to confirm ma, so we lanlan wait for u.

Shhhhh.. dun say u small potato le. That means u same level as Dekuip. Means big trouble for u. Say u mini potato la, like I do.

ProfessorOokami
13-12-2007, 03:11 PM
U set the date, u orkui-niizer lo. Thats the law le.

U also say need to confirm ma, so we lanlan wait for u.

Shhhhh.. dun say u small potato le. That means u same level as Dekuip. Means big trouble for u. Say u mini potato la, like I do.

Aiyoyo, potatoes come in various sizes now...how small is mini is depends on one's interpretation....BTW, I am an old and nano potato:o If bro Seermban were to bring me to Danuk, sure come 1 :p

Pearl
13-12-2007, 05:12 PM
Aiyoyo, potatoes come in various sizes now...how small is mini is depends on one's interpretation....BTW, I am an old and nano potato:o If bro Seermban were to bring me to Danuk, sure come 1 :p

Walan

Nabeh... Now the 2 Thai King is going together... Dark Force getting stronger and stronger!!!

tbkhor
14-12-2007, 05:27 PM

Cheers.

Aiyah.. sorry bro.. I will go on 15/12/07. So cant join your trip. May be next time..

holymannn
16-12-2007, 02:51 PM

bro.... write down your itinerary le.... see whether i can join or not. if can... will take urgent trip to join hehehe....

wakeng
16-12-2007, 05:19 PM
Bro Duty69

Blader what happened the other day? U PM me asking me I free or not then afterwards no news terus :( Me already so pumped up hoping to chiong with u. Anyway maybe next time la.

duty69
16-12-2007, 10:03 PM
Bro Duty69

Blader what happened the other day? U PM me asking me I free or not then afterwards no news terus :( Me already so pumped up hoping to chiong with u. Anyway maybe next time la.

bro, meant to let u know earlier. suddenly HM spying and checking on me. boh huat. i also happy happy already. HM suddenly say not working and it was horrendous. few days already she checking. will come out once the coast is clear. soli soli

Futaba
17-12-2007, 07:56 PM
bro.... write down your itinerary le.... see whether i can join or not. if can... will take urgent trip to join hehehe....

Me go there no itinerary 1 lah. Just will go over as soon as I finish my work in Kangar but not sure of the time usually before 6pm lah.Normally I will stay in PJ Hotel coz very near to the border & walking distance(got Maxis line mah,no need roaming).I will park my car just before our Malaysian Immigration & walk over.Then the rest of the nights will depend on the situations there lo.
I'm not sure who will be joining me yet coz I have yet to receive any PM from any bro confirming to meet there.

Well if any bro have confirm their trip & wan to meet there let me know lo.
But please dun PM me for my contact as tmr I won't be able to log in to check ur PM.If you need my contact plz get from Bro Pearl.

Pearl
18-12-2007, 04:47 PM
Year End Party!!!!

Celebrate the passing of old and heralding the comin of new (pussies lar :p)

Date : 28th Dec 2007 ( Friday hor..)

Venue : 9pm ( Hana or any local bar to stock up alcohol)

: 12am ( Ye Lai Siang)

Damage : Venue 1 ( 30-50)
Venue 2 ( 300 max for 2hrs)

List

1) Pearl
2) TBkhor
3)
4)
5)

holymannn
18-12-2007, 05:09 PM
Can make it this Friday? Next Friday can not make it la bro.

This week hm not around, still can cheong. Next week can not liao

Year End Party!!!!

List

1) Pearl
2) TBkhor
3)
4)
5)

Pearl
18-12-2007, 05:28 PM
Can make it this Friday? Next Friday can not make it la bro.

This week hm not around, still can cheong. Next week can not liao

This weekend I cannot le.. Company annual dinner. :o

tbkhor
19-12-2007, 09:13 AM
Year End Party!!!!

Bro, I also cant make it on 28th Dec leh... got very important dinner leh.. I shall be ok any day except 28th........:(

Pearl
19-12-2007, 10:41 AM
Bro, I also cant make it on 28th Dec leh... got very important dinner leh.. I shall be ok any day except 28th........:(

Likedat arrr...

Then till next year lo. Year end christmas and new year eve booked by wife liau.

Or.. u guys decide which date and I will make time to join. ;)

tbkhor
19-12-2007, 02:42 PM

haha.. you are taikor mah.. you fix it then we follow mah.. except 28th..:D

Pearl
19-12-2007, 03:27 PM
haha.. you are taikor mah.. you fix it then we follow mah.. except 28th..:D

WaPiang!!!!!!

Me planning to slow down in 2008 le.. So better someone take over this hot seat :p

Holymann jio Jan go Danok le.. I can only go Fridays. When u can?

tbkhor
19-12-2007, 05:30 PM
Holymann jio Jan go Danok le.. I can only go Fridays. When u can?

In fact, I am quite flexible lah.. as long as the mood is good, then I can go liao, but prefer weekend loh as I am working mah..:mad:.

I will get the border pass ready if you guys serious about going..:D

holymannn
19-12-2007, 07:13 PM
In fact, I am quite flexible lah.. as long as the mood is good, then I can go liao, but prefer weekend loh as I am working mah..:mad:.

I will get the border pass ready if you guys serious about going..:D

please get your border pass ready... i wanna get my ready too.. hehe

Dirty Bug
19-12-2007, 10:01 PM
Likedat arrr...

Then till next year lo. Year end christmas and new year eve booked by wife liau.

Does this mean 28th gathering cancel?

supakoi
19-12-2007, 11:38 PM
Year End Party!!!!

List

1) Pearl
2) TBkhor
3)
4)
5)

Pearl Tai Kor, if Dec 28 still on can I join? Can't wait to end the year with a bang :) & learn some kang hu before the sifu semi retire in 2008.

Pearl
21-12-2007, 08:58 AM
28th party is still on provided we have good ppl wanting to attend.

So list down ur names if u still can make it. If 4, then we cheong!!!
:D

KC King
21-12-2007, 03:43 PM
Hello to Penang bros!
Waw Penang bros so happening sia, got year end party. Too far away for me to join u. Haiz... what a waste.... :(:o

Dirty Bug
21-12-2007, 10:45 PM
28th party is still on provided we have good ppl wanting to attend.

So list down ur names if u still can make it. If 4, then we cheong!!!
:D

I wanna join for the 1st session. Please include me. :D

supakoi
22-12-2007, 04:55 PM

List

1) Pearl
2) TBkhor
3) Supakoi
4) Dirty Bug (first session)
5)
6)

Mai tan liao. Added my name & Dirty Bug.

Mr_SoyaBean
23-12-2007, 10:09 AM
Merry Christmas to all Penang brothers. :D

Dirty Bug
26-12-2007, 11:56 PM

List

1) Pearl
2) TBkhor
3) Supakoi
4) Dirty Bug (first session)
5)
6)

Mai tan liao. Added my name & Dirty Bug.

opppss... plz take me out from the list, so sorry that last mins HM ask to go back hometown this coming friday.:( I will join u all in the next gathering...

Pearl
27-12-2007, 09:20 AM
Tomorrow's nite TCSS is cancelled due to poor response.

However I will still be out and if any bros want to join me, can call me..;)

Ahh Fatt
27-12-2007, 10:30 AM

However I will still be out and if any bros want to join me, can call me.
HAHAHA,
Pearl kor kor, u 4got to highlight the quoted sentence....:D
Anyway, uping ur kaki list in ur signature....:cool:

CibLover
27-12-2007, 12:03 PM
.....Anyway, uping ur kaki list in ur signature....

i'm also waiting to up some of their points ....but mostly MIA with no latest postings!! :o

Pearl
27-12-2007, 12:27 PM
HAHAHA,
Pearl kor kor, u 4got to highlight the quoted sentence....:D
Anyway, uping ur kaki list in ur signature....:cool:

Hehe

Thanks for dropping AH FATT kor

So when is ur latest movie? Heard its gonna be a porn :p

Pearl
27-12-2007, 12:29 PM
i'm also waiting to up some of their points ....but mostly MIA with no latest postings!! :o

Yaloh..

Not everyone like u gets paid to surf web ma :p

Ahh Fatt
27-12-2007, 01:15 PM
Hehe

Thanks for dropping AH FATT kor

So when is ur latest movie? Heard its gonna be a porn
HAHAHA,

Believe anot, I was suppose to be the Lead for Lust, Cautions.......:D

but decided not to, so that my fans will not get piss off and recommended Tony for it ...hur hur hur..:D

(who wants to watch a DOM with belly some more...*wink*)

tbkhor
27-12-2007, 09:17 PM

However I will still be out and if any bros want to join me, can call me..;)

sorry taikor, I really cant make it due to my friend's house warming dinner, need to company my hm to the dinner.....

next time I sure will on...:D

KC King
28-12-2007, 12:30 AM
HAHAHA,

Believe anot, I was suppose to be the Lead for Lust, Cautions......

but decided not to, so that my fans will not get piss off and recommended Tony for it ...hur hur hur..

I dun believe u!!! :D:p:eek:

Pearl
28-12-2007, 09:52 AM
HAHAHA,

Believe anot, I was suppose to be the Lead for Lust, Cautions.......:D

but decided not to, so that my fans will not get piss off and recommended Tony for it ...hur hur hur..:D

Walan

Thats y until now I havent seen Lust le.. cos I prefer u in the leading role.

CAn u try to star in the sequel ah?? Please le please le

Pearl
03-01-2008, 09:19 AM
Haizz

Early early come in talk cock here for awhile.

Dunno why my karma is tied so strongly with Thailand :p

In 2003, I was crazy bout Hatyai. In a space of 3 months, I managed to make it there 8 times and stayed about 21nites blowing away close to 25K. Suddenly woke up and stopped going there. ;)

Now after a long sabbatical, was there last week and now I feel the strong pull again. Nabezzzz

When will I wake up this time :D

Any kakis can come in and FARK me bo?

holymannn
03-01-2008, 09:29 AM
Haizz

Early early come in talk cock here for awhile.

Dunno why my karma is tied so strongly with Thailand :p

In 2003, I was crazy bout Hatyai. In a space of 3 months, I managed to make it there 8 times and stayed about 21nites blowing away close to 25K. Suddenly woke up and stopped going there. ;)

Now after a long sabbatical, was there last week and now I feel the strong pull again. Nabezzzz

When will I wake up this time :D

Any kakis can come in and FARK me bo?

Cipet. Want people to f you early morning. So when is your next trip to hatyai? Next wed? Thursday holiday le.

Btw, possible to use border pass to hatyai?

Pearl
03-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Cipet. Want people to f you early morning. So when is your next trip to hatyai? Next wed? Thursday holiday le.

Btw, possible to use border pass to hatyai?

Yaloh

Need some buddy to fark me to wake me up mah.. :p

But I fark you first!! DIU !!!!!!!!!!

Hadyai and DAnok also in Thailand lar. Only one immigration border in Kayu Hitam so border pass applicable for both le .

holymannn
03-01-2008, 10:35 AM
Yaloh

Need some buddy to fark me to wake me up mah.. :p

But I fark you first!! DIU !!!!!!!!!!

Hadyai and DAnok also in Thailand lar. Only one immigration border in Kayu Hitam so border pass applicable for both le .

ok. So when you wanna go? Next wed me on. Thursday no working ma. Haha

Pearl
03-01-2008, 11:15 AM

Sighhhhh

I ask for ppl to discourage me.. end up this Hero come and encourage me :p

Nabezz tot u want 11th Danok... :D

holymannn
03-01-2008, 01:33 PM
Sighhhhh

I ask for ppl to discourage me.. end up this Hero come and encourage me :p

Nabezz tot u want 11th Danok... :D

both danok or hatyai ok to me la.

Tiu, you will never get discourage one la. So, better encourage you.

Futaba
05-01-2008, 11:24 PM

Bro U sure going next Wed boh?....If u confirm then I will try to rearrange my schedule & postpone my trip on the 8th to 9th Jan.

holymannn
06-01-2008, 09:10 AM
Bro U sure going next Wed boh?....If u confirm then I will try to rearrange my schedule & postpone my trip on the 8th to 9th Jan.

bro... paiseh....

just check my company calendar.... no holiday on thursday which is awal muharam... kan.... so can not make it. but will go on 11 jan instead which is friday. you on?

tbkhor
08-01-2008, 09:45 AM
bro... paiseh....

just check my company calendar.... no holiday on thursday which is awal muharam... kan.... so can not make it. but will go on 11 jan instead which is friday. you on?

Bro, when will you come back?? I may go on 12th and would like to join you if you are still there.......:D

cryer
08-01-2008, 11:03 AM
Hi All seniors,

Me will be in Penang again from 9th to 11th Jan.
ANyone keen to go out and cheong?

duty69
08-01-2008, 01:58 PM
Hi All seniors,

wow, what a timing. whats the master plan. kikiki

Pearl
08-01-2008, 03:02 PM
Hi All seniors,

Me and holymann detour to Danok on 11th le.. Wanna join ah??

Penang I retired liau..Maybe the rest can join u cheong :D

holymannn
08-01-2008, 04:22 PM
Hi All seniors,

Follow us to danok lo

holymannn
08-01-2008, 04:35 PM
Bro, when will you come back?? I may go on 12th and would like to join you if you are still there.......:D

Why not going on 11th? Think we are coming back on 12th noon. I tumpang bro pearl's car.

cryer
08-01-2008, 05:14 PM
wow, what a timing. whats the master plan. kikiki

U also there senior? Let's arrange something.

Me and holymann detour to Danok on 11th le.. Wanna join ah??

Penang I retired liau..Maybe the rest can join u cheong

Me going back on 11th leh senior. No cheong but go drink can?
Kekeke

Follow us to danok lo

I hope I can but too bad, me going back SG on 11th.
How abt 10th? Holiday rite?
Hiak hiak hiak

holymannn
08-01-2008, 10:32 PM
I hope I can but too bad, me going back SG on 11th.
How abt 10th? Holiday rite?
Hiak hiak hiak

10th not holiday.... paiseh...

you should go back on 12th since it's sat.... :P

cryer
10-01-2008, 10:32 AM
10th not holiday.... paiseh...

you should go back on 12th since it's sat.... :P

I wish I can.........but too bad cannot leh.:D

cryer
10-01-2008, 05:51 PM
Wondering tonite got any bros free to go out for a drink?
Very bored alone in Penang leh..............kekekeke:D

TheLegendKiller
10-01-2008, 06:07 PM
Hi,jus chking when wil be the nex tcss gathering here? is everyone inited?

Pearl
11-01-2008, 08:30 AM
Wondering tonite got any bros free to go out for a drink?
Very bored alone in Penang leh..............kekekeke:D

Walan

One nite not enough for u ah??? Me wake up yesterday morning 5am, damm stoned. Cannot join u yesterday nite.

So did u go solo last nite?? :p

cryer
11-01-2008, 09:26 AM
Walan

One nite not enough for u ah??? Me wake up yesterday morning 5am, damm stoned. Cannot join u yesterday nite.

So did u go solo last nite?? :p

Where got enough want?
Everynite also no problem.
Hahahaha...............:D

Oh yeah......u say leh.

tbkhor
18-01-2008, 08:59 AM
How about a Danok trip on 19/01/08??

holymannn
18-01-2008, 04:39 PM
How about a Danok trip on 19/01/08??

call off last minute. Bro pearl LS so can not go. But I went alone. Check the danok thread for my fr. When you wanna go next trip?

tbkhor
18-01-2008, 05:42 PM
call off last minute. Bro pearl LS so can not go. But I went alone. Check the danok thread for my fr. When you wanna go next trip?

19/01 is tomorrow leh... so wanna go??

holymannn
18-01-2008, 06:13 PM
19/01 is tomorrow leh... so wanna go??

wah, can not la. Will join next time. Hehe

sin0033
21-01-2008, 07:16 PM
Bros, any1 for a tcss tomm nite bo? if got pls pm me. thanks.

YoungJeezy
21-01-2008, 08:15 PM
looking foward for a gathering be4 CNY...wakakaXD

duty69
21-01-2008, 09:25 PM

oh, TCSS? sound like a plan. where do you have in mind? must cilok cilok lubang a bit or else HM buat bising. haih

tbkhor
22-01-2008, 09:31 AM

I think I cant make it liao, just came back from Danok and need to be good boy for few days loh...:D

Pearl
22-01-2008, 09:43 AM

Bro.. Finally u released from Jail ah?? :p

Then tonite's theme is .....................

" Release Party "

I think I can join for today but can only reach u guys later, cos need to lulu my HM and baby to sleep first :D

Pls update here the location and time hor. If not, u better sms me.

oh, TCSS? sound like a plan. where do you have in mind? must cilok cilok lubang a bit or else HM buat bising. haih

U also out of ZOO ah for Thaipusam?? hurhurhur

I think I cant make it liao, just came back from Danok and need to be good boy for few days loh

Bro..ur timing to Danok always Saturday issit?? Hard for me to follow le. Got any Friday excursion bo?

DeKuip
22-01-2008, 10:23 AM
that cibai dc8888 die where?? last saterday so many actions with him.. tot he will write some fr's?? :rolleyes:

Pearl
22-01-2008, 02:22 PM
that cibai dc8888 die where?? last saterday so many actions with him.. tot he will write some fr's?? :rolleyes:

Dkup Dailo

DC very busy le.. cos he fark too much while in KL. So now have to double work to make more money to cheong with you again..

Heard from him, very SONG. :p

I want the same if not better itinearary hor :D

DeKuip
22-01-2008, 03:37 PM
Dkup Dailo

DC very busy le.. cos he fark too much while in KL. So now have to double work to make more money to cheong with you again..

Heard from him, very SONG. :p

I want the same if not better itinearary hor :D

no wonder no sign of him lah...

Ofcoz he very song.. he got a 19 yrs old PRC, he fingered her like no tomolo, can see the poor ger almost die leh.

After that we went NL/Pinoy massage.. me next room oso can heard 'pak pak' sound in his room!! Dunno what he did inside the room. :rolleyes:

after we went dinner.. i will leave them after dinner but he did told me his plan. He went to a pub.. i went there previous nite and there are 20 over gro's.. most i saw quite chun. He said after 3 jugs will go SPA.. mean bonk again loh..

Most important progrom for him still to come.. his plan to end the nite is go Chow Kit look for ah kua's!!! :eek:

hur hur hur... funny lah this fella dc8888.

holymannn
22-01-2008, 04:26 PM
after 2 weeks of silence, now penang thread back to live Liao. Hehe.

Plan something before cny la. How about a danok trip on 1st feb? Hehe

Pearl
22-01-2008, 04:29 PM
after 2 weeks of silence, now penang thread back to live Liao. Hehe.

Plan something before cny la. How about a danok trip on 1st feb? Hehe

Kan..

U really kana gongtau issit??? :p

Better I sacrifice and take you to Haadyai and see some monks in the temple to clean urself.

But later, we cheong again :D

1st Feb chun bo?? gian le gian le

holymannn
22-01-2008, 04:31 PM
Bro.. Finally u released from Jail ah?? :p

Then tonite's theme is .....................

" Release Party "

I think I can join for today but can only reach u guys later, cos need to lulu my HM and baby to sleep first :D

Pls update here the location and time hor. If not, u better sms me.

U also out of ZOO ah for Thaipusam?? hurhurhur

Bro..ur timing to Danok always Saturday issit?? Hard for me to follow le. Got any Friday excursion bo?

Kuku you. Your ls recovered already ah? hehe

holymannn
22-01-2008, 04:41 PM

klci dropped like shit now. He is busy selling his shares. Else no money to tiu already. Hehe

holymannn
22-01-2008, 04:52 PM
Kan..

U really kana gongtau issit??? :p

Better I sacrifice and take you to Haadyai and see some monks in the temple to clean urself.

But later, we cheong again :D

1st Feb chun bo?? gian le gian le

yalo. Macam kena gongtao. See monk also can not help much. Hehe. Too deep Liao the gongtao.

Chun boh, you wanna bring me to hatyai? This time you must bring me there no matter how even you ls. Hehe

Pearl
22-01-2008, 04:59 PM
yalo. Macam kena gongtao. See monk also can not help much. Hehe. Too deep Liao the gongtao.

Chun boh, you wanna bring me to hatyai? This time you must bring me there no matter how even you ls. Hehe

Friday I think too late to go Hatyai. Danok is still ok.

Lemme confirm next week. Ok bo?

KC King
22-01-2008, 07:42 PM

bro,
be careful this Pearl hor, he is no longer like previous... He is gaying alot nowadays! :p:eek:

tataizi
22-01-2008, 09:57 PM
Shares tumble again.. not yet the bottom..:D

holymannn
23-01-2008, 02:38 AM
bro,
be careful this Pearl hor, he is no longer like previous... He is gaying alot nowadays! :p:eek:

haha.... i already know that.... but he will choose gal first la if there is a choice.... haha

KC King
23-01-2008, 09:08 AM
haha.... i already know that.... but he will choose gal first la if there is a choice.... haha

Completely wrong lah bro, he will just aiming your kar ch'ng only. Hiak hiak hiak.... :D

DeKuip
23-01-2008, 10:15 AM
bro,

who??

Completely wrong lah bro, he will just aiming your kar ch'ng only. Hiak hiak hiak.... :D

oh.. it's u.. the Kar Ch'ng King.. hur hur hur.

DeKuip
23-01-2008, 10:16 AM
Ma Hai.. how come double posting!!!

Make use of this post.. if not wasted lah..

Tiu cibai CibLover keh sifat.. last time LCLY now became Lansi King :p

Pearl
24-01-2008, 09:39 AM
bro,

NMFL

LKH

Des never poke ur kar chng this month issit?? :D

CibLover
24-01-2008, 12:43 PM
.....Tiu cibai CibLover keh sifat.. last time LCLY now became Lansi King .......

Like this also can ahh?
NMFL.. cheebai DeKuip long time no go fark Ladyboy liao!!!
Someone bring him to Chow Kit, lah!! :mad:

......Des never poke ur kar chng this month issit??....

Errrr.....Des is whose nick, ahh?? How come dare to touch that KC King's kar chng?? :eek:
Damn scary!!

Pearl
24-01-2008, 12:53 PM
Like this also can ahh?
NMFL.. cheebai DeKuip long time no go fark Ladyboy liao!!!
Someone bring him to Chow Kit, lah!! :mad:

Errrr.....Des is whose nick, ahh?? How come dare to touch that KC King's kar chng?? :eek:
Damn scary!!

Like wat u say.. DES that famous ah qua from ChowKit than can accept and return favor wan :p

CibLover
24-01-2008, 01:02 PM
Like wat u say.. DES that famous ah qua from ChowKit than can accept and return favor wan...

Wahhh... AhQua from Chow Kit also you know name??? :confused:
Damn powderful!! No wonder tai-kor in Penang.

guys, next time wanna find LadyBoys in Penang or in KL, u know can contact cheebai DeKuip and Pearl.!!! :rolleyes: :p

Pearl
25-01-2008, 09:40 AM
Wahhh... AhQua from Chow Kit also you know name??? :confused:
Damn powderful!! No wonder tai-kor in Penang.

guys, next time wanna find LadyBoys in Penang or in KL, u know can contact cheebai DeKuip and Pearl.!!! :rolleyes: :p

Lanjiao la

If wan ladyboy in Pg, I can bring you to see.

If wan Kar chng in KL, Dekuip can bring u guys to see CIB. :p

holymannn
25-01-2008, 01:36 PM
Lanjiao la

If wan ladyboy in Pg, I can bring you to see.

If wan Kar chng in KL, Dekuip can bring u guys to see CIB. :p

ok... i am going to KL in 5 minutes time.... who wanna bring me to see that legendary Des???? i will snap a photo and post it here since she/he is so hot recently..... kekeke

holymannn
25-01-2008, 01:38 PM
bro,

hmmm.... when think back, quite scary also if walk infront on him... hur hur.... luckily me not yan tao as duty69..... heng ah

Pearl
25-01-2008, 02:30 PM
hmmm.... when think back, quite scary also if walk infront on him... hur hur.... luckily me not yan tao as duty69..... heng ah

Kan

Your sperms eating your brain issit?? Talk no road.

U go KL cho similan? If alone, remember to call Sin hor :p

BigBang8
29-01-2008, 10:49 AM
Good morning Bros in Pg

Finally touched down in Penang after many months of travelling.

Any gathering for the upcoming CNY?

Also I will be going to Depalace2 KTV this Friday with Taikor Pearl. Anyone interested?

Pearl
29-01-2008, 04:41 PM
Good morning Bros in Pg

Finally touched down in Penang after many months of travelling.

Any gathering for the upcoming CNY?

Also I will be going to Depalace2 KTV this Friday with Taikor Pearl. Anyone interested?

Wah..

Long time no see and suddenly see ur sms today. Tot u became China PR already and married sexilliy ever after with ur meimeis.

U "no shadow leg" me huh.. :p Friday I say pending hor.

Friday I have CNY dinner with my staff ler. Then later either KTV (with u) or Clubbing (with some chicks). Hurhurhur. Dunno how to pick ler :D