PDA

View Full Version : I was at my married (girl) friend house...

Leongfan
17-08-2020, 09:56 AM
I was at my married girl friend house yesterday, long time friend for 10+ years i think.

We were alone in the house, well i never thought about anything beyond that. She was wearing this super tight t-shirt and EXTREMELY short pants, hell i could even see her white underwear & butt cheeks whenever she stood up and walked pass me. At one point, she just pulled her underwear stuck in her butt while knowing i was staring at her.

So she started talking to me about her husband ( sex life ) and asked whether i was still a virgin ? since she knew that i'm single for a very long time. ( Which, i'm not, i frequent brothels for many times ) so i told her that. She was so INTERESTED in hearing all the details. Asked how did i f them, how many girls i had at one time etc etc.

Got me hard talking about it all, long story short, nothing happened. I'm being invited again to her house this weekend. still remember her butt cheeks and white underwear while still typing this.

Sorry to disappoint y'all that nothing special happened.

TheDriverGuy
17-08-2020, 10:39 AM

Maybe after this weekend? :D

Leongfan
17-08-2020, 12:54 PM
Maybe after this weekend? :D

Maybe bro can enlighten me on how to proceed ? haha

on 1 hand, i wouldn't mind f-ing her.

on the other hand, it would be extremely awkward if she didn't want to lmao

madharup
17-08-2020, 01:40 PM
Did she see or ask about your hardon? If she asked, you could tell her it was because of her butt cheeks and undies, and request to see more :)

TheDriverGuy
17-08-2020, 01:45 PM
Maybe bro can enlighten me on how to proceed ? haha

on 1 hand, i wouldn't mind f-ing her.

on the other hand, it would be extremely awkward if she didn't want to lmao

I shall PM you bro :D

picolo
17-08-2020, 01:55 PM

Share here if it is not too overboard :D

TheDriverGuy
17-08-2020, 02:41 PM
Share here if it is not too overboard :D

Just asking him to test water :D

LordVader
17-08-2020, 03:42 PM
Who dares wins.

No try = 100% no
Got try = 50% yes

Leongfan
17-08-2020, 06:02 PM
Did she see or ask about your hardon? If she asked, you could tell her it was because of her butt cheeks and undies, and request to see more :)

I actually used a pillow to cover my thigh, think she noticed that as well. She was hugging a pillow or cushion while listening to me as well.

Received !

Who dares wins.

No try = 100% no
Got try = 50% yes

Words of a wise man.

But i expect nothing much la tbh, lolz will update after this weekend.

karl28
17-08-2020, 06:58 PM

All the best bro! :D

blastit
18-08-2020, 09:23 AM
Try without expecting.

At least if she rejects, you are not that disappointed.

Cheers bro

captainofthewin
18-08-2020, 09:58 AM
I actually used a pillow to cover my thigh, think she noticed that as well. She was hugging a pillow or cushion while listening to me as well.

Received !

Words of a wise man.

purposely make ur action in hiding of ur hardon more obvious? then she might notice it and blame her for making you talk abt the details which got you hard. then ask her wanna see not..

Rickey
18-08-2020, 10:28 AM
TS is tis the same gal u were talking abt way back in Feb 2020...asking us bros for advice abt the 1st time u r meeting her ??? :confused:;)

TheDriverGuy
18-08-2020, 11:12 AM
All the best TS, waiting for your updates! :D

Xes2013
18-08-2020, 11:54 AM
Who dares wins.

No try = 100% no
Got try = 50% yes

Agreed. In sales, we always say that : Never ask (for the PO), never get. If ask, 50% chance of getting..... LOL

LittleGiant
18-08-2020, 12:04 PM
So where is her husband

JackDaniel90s
18-08-2020, 12:04 PM
purposely make ur action in hiding of ur hardon more obvious? then she might notice it and blame her for making you talk abt the details which got you hard. then ask her wanna see not..

This!

makes the hard-on obvious to her and if she has intention she will make a joke out of it and you should continue the joke and bring it further asking her sexually.

lotsfits80
18-08-2020, 01:12 PM
I was at my married girl friend house yesterday, long time friend for 10+ years i think.

We were alone in the house, well i never thought about anything beyond that. She was wearing this super tight t-shirt and EXTREMELY short pants, hell i could even see her white underwear & butt cheeks whenever she stood up and walked pass me. At one point, she just pulled her underwear stuck in her butt while knowing i was staring at her.

So she started talking to me about her husband ( sex life ) and asked whether i was still a virgin ? since she knew that i'm single for a very long time. ( Which, i'm not, i frequent brothels for many times ) so i told her that. She was so INTERESTED in hearing all the details. Asked how did i f them, how many girls i had at one time etc etc.

Got me hard talking about it all, long story short, nothing happened. I'm being invited again to her house this weekend. still remember her butt cheeks and white underwear while still typing this.

Next time don't wear underwear already. Let your didi free flow, if got hard, pretend accidentally let her see.

Irondick666
18-08-2020, 01:14 PM
A wise man once said if a girl let u kiss her on the mouth she will let u fuck her. Try giving some glance to her mouth as a hint to kiss her.

ongkp
18-08-2020, 02:40 PM
Camping for more.....

Trtmeister
18-08-2020, 02:44 PM

Gonna camp here :D Update us when u go to her house again haha, maybe u can finally bonk!

35cents
18-08-2020, 10:44 PM
i think is always good to be able to talk freely about such things with someone of the opposite sex.....most of the time we can only discuss such things among guys.

whatever happens next, be happy with your find.... if you manage to score, it's the fruit that you sow bro.....

shiatburger
18-08-2020, 11:12 PM
Agreed. In sales, we always say that : Never ask (for the PO), never get. If ask, 50% chance of getting..... LOL

Same as buying 4D and Toto - got buy got hope, never buy no hope :D

Leongfan
19-08-2020, 09:03 AM

Hmmm legit plan i suppose.

TS is tis the same gal u were talking abt way back in Feb 2020...asking us bros for advice abt the 1st time u r meeting her ??? :confused:;)

No bro, that one flopped haha

So where is her husband

Out for work i think lolz

This!

makes the hard-on obvious to her and if she has intention she will make a joke out of it and you should continue the joke and bring it further asking her sexually.

Next time don't wear underwear already. Let your didi free flow, if got hard, pretend accidentally let her see.

Good suggestions guess i will just let her see haha

i think is always good to be able to talk freely about such things with someone of the opposite sex.....most of the time we can only discuss such things among guys.

whatever happens next, be happy with your find.... if you manage to score, it's the fruit that you sow bro.....

Same as buying 4D and Toto - got buy got hope, never buy no hope :D

Well if anything happens ! will update this thread !

Will be getting a bottle of wine to visit i guess.

Zapbot
19-08-2020, 11:50 AM

Depends on how you ask can increase the chances too ^_^

otamay
20-08-2020, 12:27 AM
Hmmm legit plan i suppose.

No bro, that one flopped haha

Out for work i think lolz

Good suggestions guess i will just let her see haha

Well if anything happens ! will update this thread !

Will be getting a bottle of wine to visit i guess.

With so many suggestions here I am confident that you will be able to seal the deed.

Camping here for more updates please.

macroflint
20-08-2020, 03:42 PM

Any suggestions to help TS? :)

dgsk
20-08-2020, 10:19 PM
Why don't you just get touchy freely with her? Move closer, play with her hair, put your hand on her thigh, feel up her bum, etc. You should get a reaction, whatever that may be. And if it's positive, move in and kiss her smack on. Don't overly intellectualism.

Leongfan
21-08-2020, 08:23 AM

With so many suggestions here I am confident that you will be able to seal the deed.

Camping here for more updates please.

I guess we will see what happen this weekend. lolz

Any suggestions to help TS? :)

I think there are more than enough suggestions here already.

Why don't you just get touchy freely with her? Move closer, play with her hair, put your hand on her thigh, feel up her bum, etc. You should get a reaction, whatever that may be. And if it's positive, move in and kiss her smack on. Don't overly intellectualism.

How do you i this, i have known her for basically half of my life. It's kinda weird to start approaching her that way right off the get go lolz. But i get where u are trying to say !

dgsk
21-08-2020, 12:29 PM
[/QUOTE]
How do you i this, i have known her for basically half of my life. It's kinda weird to start approaching her that way right off the get go lolz. But i get where u are trying to say ![/QUOTE]

Then the problem is your own mind. No one can help you with that.

Original FwB was exactly Friends becoming more than ordinary friends while still maintaining the friendship. And when the extra feelings go away, the friendship stays. Just trustworthy friends helping each other out.

Anyway I rant.

lipe
21-08-2020, 01:57 PM
Sorry to hijack. Sharing my experience.

I will go to my ex-colleague house for her to download movies and cartoon for her kids.

We will chit chat while waiting for the download to complete.

When I leave, we will have a goodbye hug at the door. Can feel her breasts and crotch pressed against me. Feeling damn shiok.

To day her husband is in (Work From Home). So we cannot have the normal chit chat with some sexual innuendo. Can see she is not happy and pulling long face.

After usual chit chat and download, when leaving, the kids hug me at the door.

Her husband is at the door. She hesitated to give me the hug. So she said "I will send you to the lift".

There she gave me the breasts and crotch hug. Still having the after effect feeling of her body.

Hope will develop further.

rrr9g
21-08-2020, 01:58 PM
A wise man once said if a girl let u kiss her on the mouth she will let u fuck her. Try giving some glance to her mouth as a hint to kiss her.

So fking true! Relate exactly to my experience with my wife beautician.

Especially when she kisses you first...

Upz you bro.

Jay Chou
21-08-2020, 01:59 PM

I will go to my ex-colleague house for her to download movies and cartoon for her kids.

When I leave, we will have a goodbye hug at the door. Can feel her breasts and crotch pressed against me. Feeling damn shiok.

To day her husband is in (Work From Home). So we cannot have the normal chit chat with some sexual innuendo. Can see she is not happy and pulling long face.

Her husband is at the door. She hesitated to give me the hug. So she said "I will send you to the lift".

There she gave me the breasts and crotch hug. Still having the after effect feeling of her body.

Up u again bro. 😊

inplant
21-08-2020, 02:38 PM
Bro Leongfan, hoping for more juicy updates :)

lipe
21-08-2020, 03:39 PM
Bro Jay Chou,

Thanks. Unfortunately, I still cannot up you again.

you must spread some Reputation around before giving it to Jay Chou again.

Up u again bro. 😊

palvin
21-08-2020, 04:05 PM

Thanks for sharing bro! I think this is given one. Sure can develop! She made the first move by sending you to the lift. Next you can ask her out for dinner and other things liao... all the best!

funfox
21-08-2020, 04:28 PM
Sounds promising and agree that she seems ready for you

unsung80
21-08-2020, 04:58 PM

All the best! :D

Majide
21-08-2020, 05:44 PM
Can try ignoring your hard on in clear view of her and see if she comments on it? Then take it further from there

Get touchy with her like placing hand on her thigh for a while during chats if you both are sitting down

Slowly inch towards her and tell her she smells nice

Different strokes for different folks. All the best!

2centsworth
21-08-2020, 05:57 PM
Keep the knives. If the husband returns, the story may end up as a murder case. Many homes have cctv linked to wifi now. The husband can see what is happening and hear the conversation via an app. He can even speak if he wishes too. Parents with young kids will know what I am talking about.

Leongfan
21-08-2020, 07:18 PM
How do you i this, i have known her for basically half of my life. It's kinda weird to start approaching her that way right off the get go lolz. But i get where u are trying to say ![/QUOTE]

Then the problem is your own mind. No one can help you with that.

Original FwB was exactly Friends becoming more than ordinary friends while still maintaining the friendship. And when the extra feelings go away, the friendship stays. Just trustworthy friends helping each other out.

Anyway I rant.[/QUOTE]

Thx for the reply, much appreciate. I understand what you are trying to say !

Wow now that is saucy, hope you can make a thread of it next time !

So fking true! Relate exactly to my experience with my wife beautician.

Especially when she kisses you first...

Upz you bro.

Bro Leongfan, hoping for more juicy updates :)

Sigh....tbh i don't expect much. This Sun will see what happen !

Can try ignoring your hard on in clear view of her and see if she comments on it? Then take it further from there

Get touchy with her like placing hand on her thigh for a while during chats if you both are sitting down

Slowly inch towards her and tell her she smells nice

Different strokes for different folks. All the best!

Haha already planning to just let my hard on free flow if she does talk about her sex life again.

Keep the knives. If the husband returns, the story may end up as a murder case. Many homes have cctv linked to wifi now. The husband can see what is happening and hear the conversation via an app. He can even speak if he wishes too. Parents with young kids will know what I am talking about.

True, but fortunately there is no cctv inside the house as she has showed me her cctv layout before just for fun. Plus, the husband knows me lolz and i know the husband as well but only through her that's that.

Rickey
21-08-2020, 07:39 PM

Lolx envy u bro Lipe.. good luck to her being yr FB soon :p;):o..not only is she clearly into you, her little kids r too ;)

35cents
21-08-2020, 07:51 PM
seems to be some promising signs.... all the best bro....

lipe
21-08-2020, 10:08 PM
It takes time and patience to develop.

Initially, we will meet outside for a drink only. This is to give her the thumb drive and then one month later return the thumb drive to me.

Two long years like this.

Then two years ago, invited me to her house. To download the movies/cartoons and have breakfast together.

It is a ritual -arrive a good hug. Leaving another good hug.

Patience. Patience.

palvin
21-08-2020, 11:30 PM

Initially, we will meet outside for a drink only. This is to give her the thumb drive and then one month later return the thumb drive to me.

Then two years ago, invited me to her house. To download the movies/cartoons and have breakfast together.

Patience. Patience.

Have to learn from u bro!:)

myluckyguy
21-08-2020, 11:33 PM
the first few steps to pleasure dome :D

lipe
22-08-2020, 09:14 AM
bro pavlin,

up you 16 points.

Have to learn from u bro!:)

koites
22-08-2020, 10:57 AM
Based on her outfit and the conversation topic, I'm pretty sure she's keen.

palvin
22-08-2020, 02:10 PM
bro pavlin,

up you 16 points.

Kamsia bro! Returned u 7 pts! =)

weiwei09
22-08-2020, 02:45 PM

Patience. Patience.

I did exactly the same thing. went out w my puppy love after she divorce. always leave with a friendly hug. now she divorce 1.5 yrs alrdy and I'm sure she's not getting any TLC from anyone. I hope to be the one satisfying her soon.

lipe
22-08-2020, 03:22 PM
bro weiwei09.

up you 16 points.

Patience.

Any wrong move will destroy her trust in you.

It happened to me. A class mate (school in Six Avenue) told a mixed group (guys and gals) going to KTV - unless I come along, she will not go. She felt safe and know that i will looked after her.

Trust is most important and from there is how the mutual attractions started.

I did exactly the same thing. went out w my puppy love after she divorce. always leave with a friendly hug. now she divorce 1.5 yrs alrdy and I'm sure she's not getting any TLC from anyone. I hope to be the one satisfying her soon.

Silverstar77
22-08-2020, 07:18 PM
Why try to touch her ass when she hugs u goodbye..if she doesnt move away means she's game

lipe
22-08-2020, 09:50 PM
When we hug, her hands will be around my neck and I will hold her waist.

Most of the time with her, can see her nipples straining against her bra.

When hugging, her breasts pressed against my chest. Shiok.

Rickey
22-08-2020, 10:47 PM
All the best to u n bro lipe !...cum back to us bros with an FR ;)...both of u r exactly in the same situation ;):o

Rickey
22-08-2020, 10:52 PM

wow !..I believe all bros in yr situation will feel shiok too ! :):p;):o
Thks for sharing this sexy time with yr married lady friend bro Lipe :)..pls update us further abt the notti time u spend tgt with her as time goes by ;)

Rickey
22-08-2020, 10:57 PM
bro weiwei09.

up you 16 points.

Patience.

Any wrong move will destroy her trust in you.

It happened to me. A class mate (school in Six Avenue) told a mixed group (guys and gals) going to KTV - unless I come along, she will not go. She felt safe and know that i will looked after her.

Trust is most important and from there is how the mutual attractions started.
Of course...after LOVE, TRUST is the next MOST IMPT thing tat keeps any kinda of r/s alive ;)

WinterMelonTree
22-08-2020, 11:17 PM
Quite easy lah this one. The fact that she starts talking about sex life on her own initiative means got angle already. Is she complaining or complimenting her husband?

Anyway before coming full force at her, also need to consider if it's worth it. 10+ years friendship with marriage could mean 手尾 alot later.

Leongfan
23-08-2020, 07:45 AM
Based on her outfit and the conversation topic, I'm pretty sure she's keen.

Well, i was thinking maybe she is making herself comfortable at home ? but today is the day !

Quite easy lah this one. The fact that she starts talking about sex life on her own initiative means got angle already. Is she complaining or complimenting her husband?

Anyway before coming full force at her, also need to consider if it's worth it. 10+ years friendship with marriage could mean 手尾 alot later.

She was complaining slightly about it, not much complimenting tbh.

Well today is the day bois. Should have an update by tonight.

Don't expect too much though.

captainofthewin
23-08-2020, 08:02 AM
Well, i was thinking maybe she is making herself comfortable at home ? but today is the day !

She was complaining slightly about it, not much complimenting tbh.

Go for it bro.. what was she complaining about her husband??

jaysorders
23-08-2020, 10:37 AM
good luck today.

lipe
23-08-2020, 04:15 PM
Now you know why so mesmerised by her breasts size. Can faintly see her nipples.

jaysorders
23-08-2020, 04:37 PM
Now you know why so mesmerised by her breasts size. Can faintly see her nipples.

so what happened?

HeadLanguage
23-08-2020, 05:00 PM

All the best bro, hope to read FR tonight haha :)

Leongfan
23-08-2020, 05:27 PM
Go for it bro.. what was she complaining about her husband??

Can't get hard lolz

good luck today.

All the best bro, hope to read FR tonight haha :)

I'm currently writing from her washroom,made some stomachache excuse, long story short. We got into the same conversation again. Will use C as her name and mine as P.

C : Do you still remember what we talked about last Sun ?

P : Which one if you don't mind reminding me again ?

C : Oh the sex thingy.

P : Oh why ? * at this point, i am pretty much hard already. *

C : haha nothing :P

P : haha ok i borrow your washroom first ah...

C: She just whatsapp me this from the living room...

Bros my heart racing fast af yo.

https://i.imgur.com/dfgUpc0.jpg

Efenz
23-08-2020, 05:32 PM
Wow live update haha :D

willroyce
23-08-2020, 05:43 PM
Can't get hard lolz

I'm currently writing from her washroom,made some stomachache excuse, long story short. We got into the same conversation again. Will use C as her name and mine as P.

sir i feel u should just go for it.. its your time to shine and show her what real fucking is !!! Make us proud sir :cool:

Bokuwaga
23-08-2020, 05:51 PM
Wow, those legs and polka dots look yummy, waiting for you to trace and link them with your fingers or tongue only~ gl bro

Leongfan
23-08-2020, 06:01 PM
sir i feel u should just go for it.. its your time to shine and show her what real fucking is !!! Make us proud sir :cool:

Wow, those legs and polka dots look yummy, waiting for you to trace and link them with your fingers or tongue only~ gl bro

Shortly after, i got 2nd picture sent to my whatsapp again, and of course i return the favor by whatsapping her my hard-on. ( If there is any ladies here would like a pic, pm me :P )

But here's what she sent me. Enjoy bros. Will try to leave full report later.

Heart racing fast af when i received them pics.

https://i.imgur.com/EW2GaXQ.jpg

captainofthewin
23-08-2020, 06:32 PM
Shortly after, i got 2nd picture sent to my whatsapp again, and of course i return the favor by whatsapping her my hard-on. ( If there is any ladies here would like a pic, pm me :P )

congrats. she's urs liao.. enjoy her tonight!

so envy of u..! hope my turn come soon

captainofthewin
23-08-2020, 06:36 PM
Can't get hard lolz

lol.. totally is ur chance liao.. i wonder what happened after u showed her ur hard dick

ExchangePorn
23-08-2020, 06:40 PM
lol.. totally is ur chance liao.. i wonder what happened after u showed her ur hard dick

She'll make it soft? :D

captainofthewin
23-08-2020, 06:42 PM

hahaha who knows.. maybe it will be hard throughout many rounds :D

hamka
23-08-2020, 06:53 PM
I think bro Leongfan is very "busy" now. :p We have to wait until job well done for more updates.

Leongfan
23-08-2020, 07:08 PM
congrats. she's urs liao.. enjoy her tonight!

so envy of u..! hope my turn come soon

Likewise bro.

hahaha who knows.. maybe it will be hard throughout many rounds :D

I think bro Leongfan is very "busy" now. :p We have to wait until job well done for more updates.

Leaving FR at the bottom, but might not be what you guys are expecting...

So after i have received the 2nd picture and replied with my hardon pic with underwear on of course. She knocked on the door.

C : Stomach still pain ?

P : Not exactly anymore haha. Wanna come in ?

C : haha what are you doing in just your underwear ?

P : Oh well you know what you did.

* Immediately, i just stood up and without knowing we were kissing hard in the washroom. I was squeezing her boobs like mad, they are quite big and firm, love it. I was slowly moving my right hand from her hip, to ass then the pussy but i got stop there.

C : Shit, i think my husband coming back soon leh.

P : Seriously ?

C : Yea better stop here today la.

P : Alright la alright la, better be safe than sorry.

* Guess what few mins later, her house gate open and the husband really is back but we were already in the living room with social distancing sitting * Will keep her husband name as H.

P : Hey man, how are you ? how's work ?

H : as usual lo, long time no see.

P : Yea long time no see, well...i gtg now... long drive back home ! nice seeing you.

* So i was quite piss that i didn't pull my moves earlier and now i didn't get enough time for it :/, so i whatsapp her *

P : Hey, just now was fun. Want to continue sometimes later ?

C : later reply you, later husband see.

* Well there's that :/ * Sien

willroyce
23-08-2020, 07:41 PM
Likewise bro.

Leaving FR at the bottom, but might not be what you guys are expecting...

So after i have received the 2nd picture and replied with my hardon pic with underwear on of course. She knocked on the door.

C : Stomach still pain ?

P : Not exactly anymore haha. Wanna come in ?

C : haha what are you doing in just your underwear ?

P : Oh well you know what you did.

* Immediately, i just stood up and without knowing we were kissing hard in the washroom. I was squeezing her boobs like mad, they are quite big and firm, love it. I was slowly moving my right hand from her hip, to ass then the pussy but i got stop there.

C : Shit, i think my husband coming back soon leh.

P : Seriously ?

C : Yea better stop here today la.

P : Alright la alright la, better be safe than sorry.

* Guess what few mins later, her house gate open and the husband really is back but we were already in the living room with social distancing sitting * Will keep her husband name as H.

P : Hey man, how are you ? how's work ?

H : as usual lo, long time no see.

P : Yea long time no see, well...i gtg now... long drive back home ! nice seeing you.

* So i was quite piss that i didn't pull my moves earlier and now i didn't get enough time for it :/, so i whatsapp her *

P : Hey, just now was fun. Want to continue sometimes later ?

C : later reply you, later husband see.

* Well there's that :/ * Sien

wahh bro so lucky la u... I have never even waited for new netflix series this much. Super excited liao !! cant wait for update

hamka
23-08-2020, 08:25 PM
Hahahaha. Now we have to wait until next week for the new episode. :p

minnylo
23-08-2020, 08:33 PM
If want to have sex life talk you might search sb, something might happened

preciousme
23-08-2020, 08:35 PM
is weird that just normal talk

Leongfan
23-08-2020, 08:38 PM
wahh bro so lucky la u... I have never even waited for new netflix series this much. Super excited liao !! cant wait for update

Hahahaha. Now we have to wait until next week for the new episode. :p

Well just got her msg and we are planning to meet tomorrow at town ! just got another eye candy from her :P enjoy bros, thx for all the suggestions. Here is sharing is caring :P have to exchange few pics with her to get this :P
p

https://i.imgur.com/90o4sqg.jpg

sexcision
23-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Well just got her msg and we are planning to meet tomorrow at town ! just got another eye candy from her :P enjoy bros, thx for all the suggestions. Here is sharing is caring :P have to exchange few pics with her to get this :P
p

Hmmm wonder how she take the pic......

hamka
23-08-2020, 09:34 PM
I wanted to ask the same question.

Leongfan
23-08-2020, 09:59 PM

I wanted to ask the same question.

I taught her to angle the phone with something at the back like a water bottle :D

HSB2000
23-08-2020, 10:02 PM
Hmmmmm sound more and more like a fiction story.....

ramysg12345
23-08-2020, 10:03 PM

Nice legs. Thanks for sharing.

ramysg12345
23-08-2020, 10:09 PM

Damn! Will want to see & feel her boobs and pussy. Instant hardon for sure.

diputs1269
23-08-2020, 10:10 PM
p

Open invitation, cheers!

ramysg12345
23-08-2020, 10:12 PM
p

Noticed a small opening, better if she was pantyless.

Orange22
23-08-2020, 11:13 PM
Nice share bro :)

chiamsibeh
23-08-2020, 11:20 PM
p

She purposely show you the little hole haha :D

want0nmee
24-08-2020, 12:24 AM
p

canping for more

palvin
24-08-2020, 01:02 AM

Wow! I like this kind of teasing! Looking forward to more! Hope to hear your next part soon when you meet her tmr at town! Congrats bro! :)

PrimereDay
24-08-2020, 01:32 PM
Can't wait for next update... :D

want0nmee
24-08-2020, 02:57 PM
TS confirm song song now... waiting for update

TheDriverGuy
24-08-2020, 03:44 PM
Waiting for soonest updates! :D

kryptoz
24-08-2020, 05:47 PM
the spoiler tag doesn't work for me. don't see any image after clicking it:(

palvin
24-08-2020, 10:15 PM

I have no problem using Chrome or Puffin browser

ShittyAss
25-08-2020, 12:36 AM
Nice share bro :)

Upz return

Leongfan
25-08-2020, 03:10 PM
So nothing happened on the day out, we just went for lunch and i sent her back to work. I was touching her thigh on the way back but that's all i got.

She sent me this from office washroom after i drop her off. Have to blur the face bros sry.

https://i.imgur.com/Qb4ZXYx.jpg

I got invited to her place this Sun again, i think this is it bois.

palvin
25-08-2020, 04:19 PM
So nothing happened on the day out, we just went for lunch and i sent her back to work. I was touching her thigh on the way back but that's all i got.

She sent me this from office washroom after i drop her off. Have to blur the face bros sry.

Very distinct outline. Haha... Firery red and hot! Damn alluring!
Waiting for your next update bro! All the best! Hehehe

JasonJG
25-08-2020, 04:23 PM

Looks clean shaven

Phython1
25-08-2020, 04:35 PM
Well, definitely a FR will be updated on the next visit, TS, no need to.waste anymore time, straight enter the house can start teasing for your full releawill be waiting

alan928
25-08-2020, 07:00 PM
Looks clean shaven

Yeah, hope to see the bare abalone next :)

CheeHongMan
25-08-2020, 09:00 PM

Mai tu liao, JUST DO IT!! :D

Rickey
26-08-2020, 08:04 AM
Congrats TS !...u worked v. hard n she seems to hv fallen for u ;)..hehe..sunday is still a long way off...buay tahan...can't wait for the day to cum fast n that red panties removed :p

TheDriverGuy
26-08-2020, 10:25 AM

Looks so yummy! :D
Jia you!

Downlight
26-08-2020, 11:00 AM
Heavily envious

hornydude
26-08-2020, 02:09 PM

Congrats bro! Hope to hear a good story from you soon!

garion
26-08-2020, 07:42 PM

no problems here using firefox

RicoRock
26-08-2020, 11:04 PM
Very nice share TS, next update should be juicy :)

diputs1269
26-08-2020, 11:33 PM

Again invited to her house, what will happen if her husband comes back home early?

loneyheart
26-08-2020, 11:54 PM
They fire is burning :) Good luck bro

hokkienme56
27-08-2020, 12:10 AM
wishing u luck bro! do update us on the details!

CaptAm
27-08-2020, 10:45 AM
Looking forward to your update TS!

Leongfan
27-08-2020, 11:17 AM
Again invited to her house, what will happen if her husband comes back home early?

I suppose i just have to go earlier lolz

Micee
27-08-2020, 02:15 PM
damn broz. been following since day 1. hope for a FR soon~! good luck~! have fun

LukasSun
27-08-2020, 09:40 PM
Awesome share TS, waiting for your updates :)

ajlover
28-08-2020, 08:59 AM
no problems here using firefox

Sian... i also cant see, last time can, dunno why now cannot

hornydude
28-08-2020, 12:31 PM
I using firefox here, still can see lei

Orange22
28-08-2020, 01:59 PM
Camping for more exciting updates :)

Leongfan
28-08-2020, 07:25 PM
Sian... i also cant see, last time can, dunno why now cannot

I tested on Chrome & Firefox, both are fine.

Pic quoted " See you on Sunday ", shit better make sure i have enough energy for this coming Sun.

https://i.imgur.com/3JMUknW.jpg

CheeHongMan
28-08-2020, 10:53 PM
Looking forward to Sunday :)

ramysg12345
28-08-2020, 10:57 PM
I tested on Chrome & Firefox, both are fine.

Pic quoted " See you on Sunday ", shit better make sure i have enough energy for this coming Sun.

https://i.imgur.com/3JMUknW.jpg

She knows how to tease ;) :D. Good Sunday!

diputs1269
29-08-2020, 08:37 AM
She knows how to tease ;) :D. Good Sunday!

Hopefully she teased enough and give in to TS for him to ram her hard and deep, cheers!

ajlover
29-08-2020, 12:34 PM
Someone help to post the picture leh, mine cannot see, don't be cruel to old fat uncle

Rickey
29-08-2020, 02:21 PM
The day of reckoning for TS is here finally :D:o....can't wait for his FR to see how sexciting it gets ;):o

palvin
29-08-2020, 03:56 PM
The day of reckoning for TS is here finally :D:o....can't wait for his FR to see how sexciting it gets ;):o

He said sunday mah. Still need to wait for at least 2 days leh.
Maybe sunday he dont have time to update, monday then update. :(

sexboi79
29-08-2020, 05:04 PM
p

Actually she wanted you to buy her a pair of new tights.

frovu
30-08-2020, 12:21 AM
How do you i this, i have known her for basically half of my life. It's kinda weird to start approaching her that way right off the get go lolz.

You can massage her neck. If she lets you, you're getting some action!

Rickey
30-08-2020, 12:29 AM
He said sunday mah. Still need to wait for at least 2 days leh.
Maybe sunday he dont have time to update, monday then update. :(
Then if Monday oso not free it will be Tuesday n so on n so forth... Walau!

hamka
30-08-2020, 10:55 AM
Wah!!! Today is Sunday already. So exciting. Hahahaha. :p

palvin
30-08-2020, 11:47 AM
Then if Monday oso not free it will be Tuesday n so on n so forth... Walau!

Haha... I'm anticipating also. Just like waiting for the next season of Money Heist. Lol....

TheDriverGuy
31-08-2020, 10:43 AM
Waiting for juicy updates :D

maxifeet
31-08-2020, 12:45 PM
You can massage her neck. If she lets you, you're getting some action!

Should have action la, if not she won't send that type of pic :D

henry_ang10
31-08-2020, 02:10 PM
playing with married woman wait her husband get to know about it, u break up the family and then the husband go take a chopper and chop u up in pieces...

hamka
01-09-2020, 12:15 AM
Monday ended liao still haven't have any news yet. :p

alan928
01-09-2020, 12:42 AM

Too weak to update, haven't recover yet :D

oLdMaN68
01-09-2020, 11:19 AM
playing with married woman wait her husband get to know about it, u break up the family and then the husband go take a chopper and chop u up in pieces...

with a comment like that, who will bother to update. :rolleyes:

otamay
01-09-2020, 02:18 PM

No news is good news but in this case might be worrying if husband found out.

Anyway still waiting for good news.

LordVader
01-09-2020, 02:50 PM
No news is good news but in this case might be worrying if husband found out.

Anyway still waiting for good news.

So what if the husband found out?
Husband in the end will lose more.

1) Wife fucked another man
2) Go to jail for assault - if he beats up LeongFan

Still lose but if assault lose even more.

Whether I feel any empathy for the husband is secondary but I think we all here just want to know what happened.

lipe
02-09-2020, 07:53 AM
Man cleared of molesting woman in his home

A 45-year-old man originally sentenced to five years' jail and six strokes of the cane for molesting a married woman he invited to his home was acquitted yesterday, after his appeal to the High Court.

Mr Chen Benzhong, a photographer, was charged with hugging the 39-year-old woman and touching her breasts after pinning her down on a bed.

He contested the charges, arguing that she was a willing party in the incident on Sept 3, 2017, but a district judge found him guilty of two molestation charges last year.

Yesterday, High Court Judge Chua Lee Ming allowed the appeal, saying that it was unsafe to uphold the conviction.

The judge accepted arguments by Mr Chen's lawyers, Mr Philip Fong and Mr Hee Theng Fong, that his intention of asking the woman to spend the night with him was very clear in text messages between them.

In messages to the woman the night before, Mr Chen, who is also married, invited her to his home, noting that her husband was out of town.

She asked "is it safe", and when he asked if it would be okay if she did not go home, she replied with an emoji of a shocked face.

The judge said she was clearly aware of the man's intention and was at least open to the possibility of a tryst with him.

Justice Chua also noted that when Mr Chen asked her to go to his bedroom, she complied.

He also found it "difficult" to see how her bra could have been unhooked, based on her account of how she was being held down.

The court heard that Mr Chen, who met the woman four months before the incident, had sent her messages with terms of endearment.

The woman, who cannot be named due to a gag order to protect her identity, maintained that they were just friends.

She testified that she had asked Mr Chen to help her photograph some beauty products that she was selling and he invited her to his studio, which turned out to be his flat.

She alleged that he repeatedly told her to go to the bedroom, and she reluctantly followed him.

She claimed that after he hugged her, she tried to push him away. But he pushed her onto the bed, reached under her blouse and tugged at her bra before groping her. She added that he stopped after she shouted loudly.

The woman then ran out of the room and locked herself in the bathroom, where she phoned a colleague for help. She also told Mr Chen to go to his room.

After more than one hour, she came out of the bathroom, searched for the keys and left the flat without her shoes.

Her colleague and two police officers who saw her at the void deck testified that she was crying, said Deputy Public Prosecutor Joshua Lim. But Mr Chen's lawyers argued that signs of distress did not mean she had been violated.

palvin
02-09-2020, 11:24 PM
So fast game over for TS?

otamay
02-09-2020, 11:57 PM
So fast game over for TS?

So sad if its game over, hopefully not the case.

Smile^_^
03-09-2020, 12:10 AM
Waiting for juicy updates from TS :p

Bigbluebird
03-09-2020, 10:23 AM
Plot twist.

TS's female married friend was informed by another male "friend" of this story. Female married friend dated TS to last appointment. TS was happy and shared about it here. Day came, TS got confronted, and told to MIA :D

palvin
03-09-2020, 01:25 PM
Plot twist.

TS's female married friend was informed by another male "friend" of this story. Female married friend dated TS to last appointment. TS was happy and shared about it here. Day came, TS got confronted, and told to MIA :D

Seriously? Got white knight that spoiled the whole thing! Damn it!

Micee
03-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Plot twist.

lol plot twist, another male 'friend' = husband :eek:

otamay
03-09-2020, 09:41 PM
Plot twist.

So confused and entangled, what will be the outcome like?

ET
03-09-2020, 09:45 PM
Cool story bro

Leongfan
06-09-2020, 06:24 PM
Sorry bros, worst thing happened. She wasn't feeling well because she found out she was pregnant zZzZzZz So literally the entire afternoon i was holding her hair while she puke like no tomorrow. Oh well. Sorry to make you guys wait for a week but here is a consolation from her.

https://i.ibb.co/qpZVtM7/f284928632.jpg (https://ibb.co/vktR7xV)

FML haha and obviously not my kid.

JasonJG
06-09-2020, 06:59 PM
Sorry bros, worst thing happened. She wasn't feeling well because she found out she was pregnant zZzZzZz So literally the entire afternoon i was holding her hair while she puke like no tomorrow. Oh well. Sorry to make you guys wait for a week but here is a consolation from her.

Quite sayang you couldn't achieve more with this body

hornydude
06-09-2020, 09:52 PM

Sucks for you bro, but bright side, can raw now without fear of pregnancy, since she's already pregnant? And also can cross off "pregnant woman" if you kept a list? heh

guodajin
06-09-2020, 10:32 PM

Still can bonk right (if she wants to)? :D

poongko
06-09-2020, 10:46 PM

Hmm. Ang moh girl?

:rolleyes:

otamay
06-09-2020, 11:43 PM

Hope she is not cock teasing you, hehe.

JasonJG
06-09-2020, 11:50 PM
Hope she is not cock teasing you, hehe.

You mean like upping her desirability to get herself turned on, and have sex with her hubby after feeling sexy about herself? It would explain her pregnancy.

mike3329
07-09-2020, 12:05 AM

Haha...such an odd twist to an interesting story If made up it is certainly highly imaginative but as they say, truth can be stranger than fiction.

Nice tit especially when it starts to grow and the nipple and surrounding areola starts getting darker as the pregnancy progresses....mmmmm

In any case, we will keep tuned just in case there are further interesting developments! :D

Dedgen
07-09-2020, 11:34 AM
Hmm. Ang moh girl?

Same sentiments. Doesn’t look local at all. Too fair to be a local.

Destin6wU
07-09-2020, 11:37 AM
I wanna share part of my story since I’ve been reading so many. Sorry to jump into this thread. 😅😬😜

Happen to me last week as I was drinking with my friends near my work place. Just a pint of beer. And she had her gathering elsewhere. She texted me that she drank 4 pints and she heading home to have Gin. So being a friend & gentleman, i asked drinking ‘bo jio’, she immediately gave me her address and I went over. At first I thought I was going to drink in the living room, but she invited me into her room to drink instead. She wore short fbt and a large T, height about 156cm, and she’s very cute. I drank the first cup it was just nice, but 2nd and 3rd cup she poured more and more gin into it! Making it so strong!

After the 3-4th cup, I pulled her close to me and we having a tongue fight. And my hands start roaming around her body. She moan so much I start heading southward and and touch her glory pussy and she’s very wet. And she’s waiting for this to happen. It was around 8pm. So no one in the house, I slowly insert 1 finger and move in and out while kissing. She’s already damn high. I slowly insert 2 finger & she’s moan even louder through our kisses. Few mins later, I start to take down her pants & keep on fingering. She push me back & she stared at me like a lioness & I’m the gazelle. She took off my pants & start giving me bj. Her bj is heaven, suck so well that I’m going crazy! & till this day, only 1-2 girls bj makes me cum. Hers almost.

I quickly push her back & start teasing her with my dick, rubbing against her pussy. She moan and wants me in it badly. I told her to beg me, & she gave me a slutty looks, “please baby, I want your dick in me badly, please f.....” without her saying another word, I insert it straight and ramp hard in missionary. So wet & warm inside of her. I took off her tops & mine, keep ramping. She told me she wants to be doggy, I stop and oblige. She face back it was so beautiful, that i can’t wait to ramp her hard from the back. I insert in & kept ramping till I almost hit the climax, Her moans is so loud i believe the neighbours could hear her. I quickly turn her over back to missionary and had a few ramp & shoot on her tummy. It was heaven.

I didn’t expect to have her on the first day at her place after her marriage. We quickly wash off & I sit in the living room holding my gin, talking about when we going to meet again, which is today. 30 min i heard the key sound & her husband back. I greeted him and intro myself. & no suspicion i said its late & i go off. She texted me & telling me “Monday is a good day & lets have more gin”. I agreed and I’m heading there soon!😜

Hope you guys likes it☺️👍🏼

cupid xpress
07-09-2020, 11:52 AM

What Duh....!

Anyhow the pics are well appreciated.

Most pics please

LordVader
07-09-2020, 12:14 PM
What Duh....!

Anyhow the pics are well appreciated.

Most pics please

I call fake on the pic lah. Just another story teller.

I suppose we can just enjoy the story. It's obviously fiction and not factual.

JosephSoh
07-09-2020, 12:14 PM
I wanna share part of my story since I’ve been reading so many. Sorry to jump into this thread. 😅😬😜

Happen to me last week as I was drinking with my friends near my work place. Just a pint of beer. And she had her gathering elsewhere. She texted me that she drank 4 pints and she heading home to have Gin. So being a friend & gentleman, i asked drinking ‘bo jio’, she immediately gave me her address and I went over. At first I thought I was going to drink in the living room, but she invited me into her room to drink instead. She wore short fbt and a large T, height about 156cm, and she’s very cute. I drank the first cup it was just nice, but 2nd and 3rd cup she poured more and more gin into it! Making it so strong!

After the 3-4th cup, I pulled her close to me and we having a tongue fight. And my hands start roaming around her body. She moan so much I start heading southward and and touch her glory pussy and she’s very wet. And she’s waiting for this to happen. It was around 8pm. So no one in the house, I slowly insert 1 finger and move in and out while kissing. She’s already damn high. I slowly insert 2 finger & she’s moan even louder through our kisses. Few mins later, I start to take down her pants & keep on fingering. She push me back & she stared at me like a lioness & I’m the gazelle. She took off my pants & start giving me bj. Her bj is heaven, suck so well that I’m going crazy! & till this day, only 1-2 girls bj makes me cum. Hers almost.

I quickly push her back & start teasing her with my dick, rubbing against her pussy. She moan and wants me in it badly. I told her to beg me, & she gave me a slutty looks, “please baby, I want your dick in me badly, please f.....” without her saying another word, I insert it straight and ramp hard in missionary. So wet & warm inside of her. I took off her tops & mine, keep ramping. She told me she wants to be doggy, I stop and oblige. She face back it was so beautiful, that i can’t wait to ramp her hard from the back. I insert in & kept ramping till I almost hit the climax, Her moans is so loud i believe the neighbours could hear her. I quickly turn her over back to missionary and had a few ramp & shoot on her tummy. It was heaven.

I didn’t expect to have her on the first day at her place after her marriage. We quickly wash off & I sit in the living room holding my gin, talking about when we going to meet again, which is today. 30 min i heard the key sound & her husband back. I greeted him and intro myself. & no suspicion i said its late & i go off. She texted me & telling me “Monday is a good day & lets have more gin”. I agreed and I’m heading there soon!😜

Like!! Hope to read more juicy updates :)

Destin6wU
07-09-2020, 12:40 PM
Like!! Hope to read more juicy updates :)

Thanks for the Like!🤣

Leongfan
07-09-2020, 02:25 PM
Hmm. Ang moh girl?

Same sentiments. Doesn’t look local at all. Too fair to be a local.

No la, i think just filter plus good lighting.

Local chinese btw.

Well guess i will try to ask somehow la, thx to bro thedriverguy PM me tips lolz

TheDriverGuy
07-09-2020, 02:37 PM
Waiting for all the juicy updates :D

gaiusque
07-09-2020, 03:52 PM

Great share, bro! Especially during the intermission :D

Looking forward to more updates!

Destin6wU
07-09-2020, 04:53 PM
Came over her place, chill for a while.

Start drinking alcohol & her menses here. Guess I’ll wait for some time till my next episode out fresh from oven🤣

ask4fj
07-09-2020, 05:16 PM

You can skip if you want, nobody force you to read :p

palvin
07-09-2020, 08:03 PM
Came over her place, chill for a while.

Start drinking alcohol & her menses here. Guess I’ll wait for some time till my next episode out fresh from oven🤣

Wow. And I thought this thread is dead. Luckily I stayed on. And so lucky now there's 2 stories that i can look forward too!

LordVader
07-09-2020, 08:21 PM
You can skip if you want, nobody force you to read :p

You obviously is quite new to the forums. Best way is to learn it the hard way. :)

Rickey
07-09-2020, 11:56 PM

Yes, definitely bro...me enjoyed reading a lot !! :):D...so sexciting !...so daring leh, yr female friend is yet another notti wife playing behind her husband's back in her own home :p;):o...can't believe her audacity to do it in her own place with u n after the deed, both of u taking it so calmly, acting blur like nothing happened, u greeting her husband when he came home :eek:..haha

Kensan74
08-09-2020, 12:03 AM
Yes, definitely bro...me enjoyed reading a lot !! :):D...so sexciting !...so daring leh, yr female friend is yet another notti wife playing behind her husband's back in her own home :p;):o...can't believe her audacity to do it in her own place with u n after the deed, both of u taking it so calmly, acting blur like nothing happened, u greeting her husband when he came home :eek:..haha

Yalo, if I’m the hubby coming back 30 min before and saw a stranger guy drinking with my wife alone at home, sure will be suspicious and inspect the house, why my bed so messy... 😂

Destin6wU
08-09-2020, 12:20 AM
Yalo, if I’m the hubby coming back 30 min before and saw a stranger guy drinking with my wife alone at home, sure will be suspicious and inspect the house, why my bed so messy... ��

Well guys, some men is also blur. I just came back cause her husband texted her, that he’s on the way back and just left office. I took my time kissing her & slowly left her place. fun part is though period is here. I get to play with her body and kiss it.��

What’s fascinating is when I’m home not long ago, her husband asking her to ask me to hang out together to drink since I’m kinda her good friend since secondary for more than 10 years. And it’ll be like a small gathering with 2 girls from what she sent me. But those 2 will kiv.

She asked me to prepare to drink more gin on friday night. And her husband can’t drink gin well about half bottle, he’ll be drunk and fast asleep. She sounds like have a plan. But MFFF is way over my league. I told her “1 you and 1 your girl friend” or just her is fine. She said she will surprise me. I need bring my wingman next time����

But I’m looking forward. Still risky & will be cautious. Danger I’ll definitely not carry on the mission, I’ll abort. Hahaha

gaiusque
08-09-2020, 01:59 AM
One very adventurous female friend she is!

Wingman, you say? Sounds interesting! :D

Well guys, some men is also blur. I just came back cause her husband texted her, that he’s on the way back and just left office. I took my time kissing her & slowly left her place. fun part is though period is here. I get to play with her body and kiss it.��

What’s fascinating is when I’m home not long ago, her husband asking her to ask me to hang out together to drink since I’m kinda her good friend since secondary for more than 10 years. And it’ll be like a small gathering with 2 girls from what she sent me. But those 2 will kiv.

She asked me to prepare to drink more gin on friday night. And her husband can’t drink gin well about half bottle, he’ll be drunk and fast asleep. She sounds like have a plan. But MFFF is way over my league. I told her “1 you and 1 your girl friend” or just her is fine. She said she will surprise me. I need bring my wingman next time����

But I’m looking forward. Still risky & will be cautious. Danger I’ll definitely not carry on the mission, I’ll abort. Hahaha

Rickey
08-09-2020, 07:41 AM

Husbands as blur blob or blur sotong as this one r quite typical who r so trusting of n do not notice their wives internal unhappiness with them...sad to say living in a world of their own :(...

salute bro here...u r still so calm n steady...knowing her husband is otw home, u can still take yr own sweet time to do what u want to do to his wife :cool:.. omg !...others would hv panicked :eek:..n u can still enjoy his wife some more while she is having her menses :o...pei fu nee

yr last para sounds like u n the notti wife r planning a commando operation this coming friday night while her husband is fast asleep drunk @ home...just can't believe it going to happen soon...haha

lipe
08-09-2020, 08:22 AM
bro TheDriverGuy,

Thanks and returned 16 points.

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.

So can consider this as?:
1. I was at my married (girl) friend house
2. Craziest place you ever have sex
3. Fucking n the public area

Waiting for all the juicy updates :D

diputs1269
08-09-2020, 10:23 PM
No la, i think just filter plus good lighting.

Local chinese btw.

Well guess i will try to ask somehow la, thx to bro thedriverguy PM me tips lolz

Pictures very well taken and is very tempting, when is your next visit?

Good luck, cheers!

Rickey
08-09-2020, 10:52 PM
bro TheDriverGuy,

Thanks and returned 16 points.

You know those HDB flats where at one end of the corridor there is one house of Four Room type and their door is facing the corridor.

Next to the door are three ducts with doors - electrical, pipes and what not.

It was one of those days when I send my FB home. Still feeling horny. But her kids were at home.

I opened these three doors so that the view from opposite flats are blocked. Fortunately there are no flats in front. Only a basket ball court.

Told her to keep her kids in their room with excuse of mopping floor. Also told her to remove her bra and panties.

She came out of her house. There caressed her breasts and kissed her nipples to make her horny.

After that doggy her. She has to keep her moaning down. Once in a awhile pull out so that she can peep around the corridor to make sure no neighbour is out.

Continue to doggy until we both have orgasm. It was messy for me as she has to bring out tissues from her house for me to clean up.

We have done this deed a few times.

So can consider this as?:
1. I was at my married (girl) friend house
2. Craziest place you ever have sex
3. Fucking n the public area
Bro Lipe, u another guy as notti as TS Leongfan...so daring to go to yr married FB's home to have sex with her at their corridor, with her kids in the house :o...omg !..u not scare this notti wife's husband catch u meh ??? :eek::confused:..yes, think u hv achieved the 3 criterias mentioned above..hv to pei fu u too for being so daring n taking a lot of risks if found out by her husband

nacking
09-09-2020, 01:06 PM

Chance lai liao. Will be camping for your FR :D

Destin6wU
10-09-2020, 11:25 AM
Story continue...

I went over her place. Ate dinner.. had 2 sojus. And she took off her clothes straight away, we had tongue fight and after gave me 1 hell of bj! It was so good that I’m going crazy. suction is so hard. She smile & look at me. Told me her husband going drinking tonight, and its clear to fk. 2 sojus she’s so high that she just turn over doggy and told me its ready and clean to pound me hard! I quickly stand up & we doggy in her living room! Its only 8+ and the house its filled with doggy butt slamming sound, start sweating. I hold both of her hands back & go real hard and fast! She moan so loud that i took my underwear and put in her mouth, she’s muffled but yet so sexy from the back with muffled moan. I told her i want more daring, i open up the curtain, window, fked Standing doggy facing the other block! A few min of ramping, her legs got jelly and she’s shivering, knew she cum.

She don’t stop, she quickly recovered and push me back to the sofa, and insert it into her wet pussy & ride so fast! I told her I’ll be cumming soon if she ride so fast! She ignore it and really hit my climax. She quickly pull it out and go for bj. A few stroke i cum in her mouth! But she’s still sucking my dick & tease it. I got so sensitive & sit back, she open her mouth & show me my cum. Guess what’s next? She drank it. So damn sexy.

We quickly pack the house, shower. I used her towel to avoid suspicion. Leaving no tracks around the place we fk. My hair was wet & i quickly use hair blower to blow dry it. Sit around, teasing & kissing. The husband back, and he is drunk. I greeted him, & he asked me why am i here today. I told him that i Was nearby having appointment & she asked to bring over some food for her. He just nod his head and said I’m a good friend, a good man, anytime can come visit. I wanted to laugh, but feeling so bad cause we just fk. So i look at her & she thumbs up and we smile at each other.

I told him I’ll drop by when i can again. He bro me and hug me. When I’m about to reach my vehicle, she texted me. My hubby approve you coming over, we will have more session together! I was so excited! Looking forward.

But what got me curious, menses 3 days can clear? I don’t see blood, no bad smell either. Anyone can enlighten me? Hahaha..

lipe
10-09-2020, 12:16 PM
We are both horny and thus the need to have sexual release.

Her husband either at games or having a drinking session with friends.

If games, we knew the estimated time he will be back.

If drinking, very late.

It is no so much as the husband finding out. It is worry that neighbours or strangers found out. After a few tryst, we stopped because of this worry.

Bro Lipe, u another guy as notti as TS Leongfan...so daring to go to yr married FB's home to have sex with her at their corridor, with her kids in the house :o...omg !..u not scare this notti wife's husband catch u meh ??? :eek::confused:..yes, think u hv achieved the 3 criterias mentioned above..hv to pei fu u too for being so daring n taking a lot of risks if found out by her husband

gaiusque
10-09-2020, 04:44 PM
But what got me curious, menses 3 days can clear? I don’t see blood, no bad smell either. Anyone can enlighten me? Hahaha..

Depends on the person and that particular month. Usually 3 days, but sometimes can be going through a lighter or heavier month. So YMMV :D

And good share, Bro! Upz ya ;)

Rickey
10-09-2020, 05:19 PM
Story continue...

I went over her place. Ate dinner.. had 2 sojus. And she took off her clothes straight away, we had tongue fight and after gave me 1 hell of bj! It was so good that I’m going crazy. suction is so hard. She smile & look at me. Told me her husband going drinking tonight, and its clear to fk. 2 sojus she’s so high that she just turn over doggy and told me its ready and clean to pound me hard! I quickly stand up & we doggy in her living room! Its only 8+ and the house its filled with doggy butt slamming sound, start sweating. I hold both of her hands back & go real hard and fast! She moan so loud that i took my underwear and put in her mouth, she’s muffled but yet so sexy from the back with muffled moan. I told her i want more daring, i open up the curtain, window, fked Standing doggy facing the other block! A few min of ramping, her legs got jelly and she’s shivering, knew she cum.

She don’t stop, she quickly recovered and push me back to the sofa, and insert it into her wet pussy & ride so fast! I told her I’ll be cumming soon if she ride so fast! She ignore it and really hit my climax. She quickly pull it out and go for bj. A few stroke i cum in her mouth! But she’s still sucking my dick & tease it. I got so sensitive & sit back, she open her mouth & show me my cum. Guess what’s next? She drank it. So damn sexy.

We quickly pack the house, shower. I used her towel to avoid suspicion. Leaving no tracks around the place we fk. My hair was wet & i quickly use hair blower to blow dry it. Sit around, teasing & kissing. The husband back, and he is drunk. I greeted him, & he asked me why am i here today. I told him that i Was nearby having appointment & she asked to bring over some food for her. He just nod his head and said I’m a good friend, a good man, anytime can come visit. I wanted to laugh, but feeling so bad cause we just fk. So i look at her & she thumbs up and we smile at each other.

I told him I’ll drop by when i can again. He bro me and hug me. When I’m about to reach my vehicle, she texted me. My hubby approve you coming over, we will have more session together! I was so excited! Looking forward.

Omg !!...envy u leh bro...enjoyed reading yr FR :)...wat a sex hungry notti wifey u hv found for yrself ;):o...think she is the..nottiest hotwife..ever seen in SG no other hotwives can beat :D...fucking with u in their most favourite n enjoyable styles :D...i.e. doggy n riding cowgirl ;):o...n then bbbj u n let u cim and sluttily showing u how she swallows yr cum :o...she is 1 really v. notti wife so happy n excited to hv more sex sessions with u with the 'tacit' approval of her blur sotong husband...bro, can invite me along the next time ??...hehe

As to yr curiosity abt the duration of her menses, the other bro is right...it depends on how heavy is the flow of her menstrual blood...flow is usually heaviest the 1st 3 days tapering off with light spotting after that...this can take up to 5 days to clear.. if the flow is really heavy....

morrissey1209
10-09-2020, 05:31 PM

Second that, local girls look like that?! Which part of Singapore you living in? Or you living on Fantasy Island?

Rickey
10-09-2020, 05:35 PM
We are both horny and thus the need to have sexual release.

Her husband either at games or having a drinking session with friends.

If games, we knew the estimated time he will be back.

If drinking, very late.

It is no so much as the husband finding out. It is worry that neighbours or strangers found out. After a few tryst, we stopped because of this worry.
Yes, can understand both u yr notti wifey FB hv high sexual needs bro Lipe, notti man ;)...you r really the DEE MAN !...pei fu nee...both of u r so clever to get her husband's activities schedule n timing all studied n figured out n planned properly so there is really no risks of being discovered by him fucking his wife in their home :D...but good thing u stop, cos strangers n esp neighbours can see n observe the 2 of u hanky pankying in n around her house n report to her husband or police :eek:..n then both of u will be in deep shit...so is yr notti relationship with this hotwife ongoing ??? :confused:

henry_ang10
10-09-2020, 07:29 PM
Omg !!...envy u leh bro...enjoyed reading yr FR :)...wat a sex hungry notti wifey u hv found for yrself ;):o...think she is the..nottiest hotwife..ever seen in SG no other hotwives can beat :D...fucking with u in their most favourite n enjoyable styles :D...i.e. doggy n riding cowgirl ;):o...n then bbbj u n let u cim and sluttily showing u how she swallows yr cum :o...she is 1 really v. notti wife so happy n excited to hv more sex sessions with u with the 'tacit' approval of her blur sotong husband...bro, can invite me along the next time ??...hehe

As to yr curiosity abt the duration of her menses, the other bro is right...it depends on how heavy is the flow of her menstrual blood...flow is usually heaviest the 1st 3 days tapering off with light spotting after that...this can take up to 5 days to clear.. if the flow is really heavy....

'I find it very difficult to believe that her husband never question the wife? hmm... if u go home and find a man in ur house with ur wife at nite not once but a few times, u sure very unhappy one right?

Unless the husband got his "games" elsewhere too? maybe both husband and wife swingers ?
If u tell me this happened in USA or western countries, maybe I believe, but local? hmm... haha.. surprised or am I too outdated liao

morrissey1209
10-09-2020, 09:20 PM
'I find it very difficult to believe that her husband never question the wife? hmm... if u go home and find a man in ur house with ur wife at nite not once but a few times, u sure very unhappy one right?

Unless the husband got his "games" elsewhere too? maybe both husband and wife swingers ?
If u tell me this happened in USA or western countries, maybe I believe, but local? hmm... haha.. surprised or am I too outdated liao

Honestly, just read the stories and enjoy (if you do). While I think the stories have elements of truth, they are at most 50% true, usually the general outline. The details are probably mostly fantasy. Most people can't even remember the details of things that happened days ago, what more things that happened months or years ago.

Leongfan
10-09-2020, 10:06 PM
Pictures very well taken and is very tempting, when is your next visit?

Good luck, cheers!

So far...pretty much unknown... we have just been exchanging pics only lolz

Well i haven't done anything physical yet, but i appreciate other ppl stories in here !

Second that, local girls look like that?! Which part of Singapore you living in? Or you living on Fantasy Island?

I'm not even from SG bro, i'm from Malaysia.

Rickey
10-09-2020, 10:33 PM

Yes, bro...agree with u somewat...find it too easy going like that...haha

but one can never know, anything can happen in life...don't discount anything unbelievable in life or be surprised...as nothing is impossible...if the love or lust is strong enough between the couple, there is a way for it to happen...but only the bro who wrote it knows in his heart whether wat he has written is 100% true or not or is it just part fiction n part true life...the ball is in his court

morrissey1209
10-09-2020, 11:07 PM
So far...pretty much unknown... we have just been exchanging pics only lolz

Well i haven't done anything physical yet, but i appreciate other ppl stories in here !

I'm not even from SG bro, i'm from Malaysia.

Well, I guess Malaysia is half the world away from SG.

itguy2008
11-09-2020, 12:00 AM
Yes, bro...agree with u somewat...find it too easy going like that...haha

but one can never know, anything can happen in life...don't discount anything unbelievable in life or be surprised...as nothing is impossible...if the love or lust is strong enough between the couple, there is a way for it to happen...but only the bro who wrote it knows in his heart whether wat he has written is 100% true or not or is it just part fiction n part true life...the ball is in his court

I really got a guy friend like that one. Very gullible. He was quite high on alcohol. Not drunk yet la. Just talking a lot of nonsense. I sent him home. That was about 11.30 pm after a wedding dinner.

His wife is in the hall watching Korean drama with a guy, apparently an ex-colleague. The guy is a steward. His wife was an ex cabin crew.

Next day, I ask him, he ok with his wife like that ah. he say what can he do. The house got one kid and one maid. I was like ?!?!?

Destin6wU
11-09-2020, 12:56 AM
Yes. Agree with some bro, enjoy the story & some fantasied about it! And you can’t say it won’t happen in SG, why? There’s always a few gems out there waiting to be pick, and whether is it the right time? Chemistry? I’ve been through and like the next day I shared.🤣

Story continue..

So today I went over her place around 6, grab a bottle of Gin that i bought in the afternoon & of course I accompany her, as she wanted to go and grab mc cause she told her boss she’s sick, which she’s not. So once I arrived at her place, the main door close we kiss. She push me back to the wall, keep sticking tongues into each other. Her hand unbuckle my pants and pull down my pants & she bj me. She start licking my shaft and tease my tip. And suck it so intensely. I really so high, and this time she middle finger my ass, the feeling is awkward but good. I cum straight in a min, in her mouth and she deep throat it and suck me dry! And again she leave my dick, on my tip making a pop sound and open her mouth, drink it. And very sexily said tasty.

After the intense bj, we went to the nearby clinic and get her mc. Grab our dinner at the coffee shop, she video call her husband asking when will he be back, & i took the phone & “bro, we out here for dinner, would you like us to grab your dinner?”, he “bro, glad to hear from you. Why you always visit my wife? Your ex last time uh? Catch up? Hahaha” that line shock me, but i awkwardly jokingly said “oh please, she’s like a bro to me & I’m no ex of hers”. He laugh and said its joking & just grab him anything spicy. Pass back to her. After she hang up, i told her i won’t be going up with her, don’t want things to tense up cause I’m with her always. & she agreed.

2 hrs later, I’m home, & she texted me. Saying “had sex with husband, but I’m thinking of you instead” so turn on, but i never text back. Code red. Don’t want send and things goes worse. Then next text came “my husband said he trust me and you that we won’t do anything & its fine that we are together as friends”. I replied “that’s a good sign, but still must be careful”

Tbc...

Well, green light for me to meet her. But still having a bad feeling cause there may be setting up spy cam? So next visit or so must watch out🤣🤣just a thought..

ColaPlanet
11-09-2020, 12:19 PM
Great share bros :)

ajlover
11-09-2020, 01:37 PM
Yes. Agree with some bro, enjoy the story & some fantasied about it! And you can’t say it won’t happen in SG, why? There’s always a few gems out there waiting to be pick, and whether is it the right time? Chemistry? I’ve been through and like the next day I shared.🤣

Story continue..

So today I went over her place around 6, grab a bottle of Gin that i bought in the afternoon & of course I accompany her, as she wanted to go and grab mc cause she told her boss she’s sick, which she’s not. So once I arrived at her place, the main door close we kiss. She push me back to the wall, keep sticking tongues into each other. Her hand unbuckle my pants and pull down my pants & she bj me. She start licking my shaft and tease my tip. And suck it so intensely. I really so high, and this time she middle finger my ass, the feeling is awkward but good. I cum straight in a min, in her mouth and she deep throat it and suck me dry! And again she leave my dick, on my tip making a pop sound and open her mouth, drink it. And very sexily said tasty.

After the intense bj, we went to the nearby clinic and get her mc. Grab our dinner at the coffee shop, she video call her husband asking when will he be back, & i took the phone & “bro, we out here for dinner, would you like us to grab your dinner?”, he “bro, glad to hear from you. Why you always visit my wife? Your ex last time uh? Catch up? Hahaha” that line shock me, but i awkwardly jokingly said “oh please, she’s like a bro to me & I’m no ex of hers”. He laugh and said its joking & just grab him anything spicy. Pass back to her. After she hang up, i told her i won’t be going up with her, don’t want things to tense up cause I’m with her always. & she agreed.

2 hrs later, I’m home, & she texted me. Saying “had sex with husband, but I’m thinking of you instead” so turn on, but i never text back. Code red. Don’t want send and things goes worse. Then next text came “my husband said he trust me and you that we won’t do anything & its fine that we are together as friends”. I replied “that’s a good sign, but still must be careful”

Tbc...

Well, green light for me to meet her. But still having a bad feeling cause there may be setting up spy cam? So next visit or so must watch out🤣🤣just a thought..

Get caught red handed he will chop you up for sure

lipe
11-09-2020, 02:28 PM
bro morrissey1209,

up you 16 points.

Those incidents or happenings I have described of my partner and me are 100% - no need to add sugar/salt to make it spicy.

Since they (3 of them colleagues) are still single and virgin, up front I told them no penetration. Need to gain their trust. Eventually one of them become FB.

Most of the time petting which include caressing and kissing the nipples, cunnilingus, and rubbing penis outside their vagina.

You will be surprise that the girls can have orgasm just by:
1. caressing and kissing their nipples
2. cunnilingus
3. rubbing penis outside their vagina

Will write in detail as and when have the time.

Honestly, just read the stories and enjoy (if you do). While I think the stories have elements of truth, they are at most 50% true, usually the general outline. The details are probably mostly fantasy. Most people can't even remember the details of things that happened days ago, what more things that happened months or years ago.

Rickey
11-09-2020, 10:33 PM
Get caught red handed he will chop you up for sure
Yes agreed...that's true already a few such cases happened in the past esp when they r suay or careless enough to be caught in bed with their pants n panties down by the husbands...hehe..:eek::o...also be careful, nowadays there r electronic tracing or tracking devices in hps with GPS that can tell where we exactly are, our exact location at any given time, so very difficult for us to lie to our partners where we r going putting the PI out of job, n saving the husbands a lot of money to check on their wives infidelity..

Rickey
11-09-2020, 10:49 PM

2. cunnilingus
3. rubbing penis outside their vagina

Yes, bro Lipe, u r right ;):o:D..so v. true...u r the sexpert :p...haha

HonkyTonkyMan
12-09-2020, 09:58 AM

That true, had a gf in my 20s and whenever i rabba her boobs, the way she moan makes you thing she is having the orgasm of her life...:p

hornydude
12-09-2020, 11:19 AM
Yes agreed...that's true already a few such cases happened in the past esp when they r suay or careless enough to be caught in bed with their pants n panties down by the husbands...hehe..:eek::o...also be careful, nowadays there r electronic tracing or tracking devices in hps with GPS that can tell where we exactly are, our exact location at any given time, so very difficult for us to lie to our partners where we r going putting the PI out of job

Lol, too bad cannot just put inside a bag that block our signals, if not kana questioned go where, why signal gone so long. Only 1 place in Singapore I went, really dead zone. But very hard to stay down there too long cause later people wonder why you sit there so long

Destin6wU
12-09-2020, 11:45 AM
Went USS yesterday with her husband & 1 of her friend. She’s so cute when she smile. & she wore a short skirt! If she took Jurassic Park ride, others is so bless to see up skirt! I’m already fantasied about her when we first met at the gate! Also to not bring suspicion to the husband, that day I hardly look at her & kept talking to her friend. But time to time glance at each other & she always gave me a smirk or air kiss when her husband looking elsewhere.

To be easier to read
Husband: M
Wife: H
Friend: C
Won’t be revealing my friend & the husband. Hahahaha.

So we spent almost an entire day there. C was 23 this year, I’m like almost a decade away! But I’m glad H brought her, if not I’m lonely, like a lightbulb! C agree to H cause of free USS & free lunch/dinner🤦🏻‍♂️

But nevertheless, C is quite cheeky. Friday USS not very crowded & due to covid, its quite easy pass. Each time we queue for a ride, M & H in front, C in front of me, I’m the last. When the queue start to move, i thought she will start walking, but she stick her butt out & hit on my private part, not once but many time! She just giggle & move forward. Confuse me cause a 23 year old kid? Hot body though. Really slim, got the right meat on chest and butt. She’s just cheeky and naughty teasing me?

In USS nothing much happen, C took my contact & said hope you happy bumping, hope to see you again. Felt lucky to have a cai number & will see how it goes.

M very bro to me, he treated dinner and some drinks. I felt bad. But H keep rubbing my leg with her leg! When M head to toilet, H will cheekily said to me, sex with me next weekdays, can’t say no. Didn’t make promises as well. To avoid misunderstanding, we hardly touch each other but just joke, other then her itchy leg!

We bid goodbye and M as usual, drunk a bit, hug me & bro me over and over and thank me for being such a nice friend to both of them. This time round i hug H to say goodbye, she kiss on my neck, a fast one. I try to act normally. Then we go our separate way.

Gonna rest for the weekend & a shiok week ahead!

C message me & sent me her bikini photo.. gosh.. damn sexy.. if anyone at TPY Safra around 10am probably get to spot her. Lol.. that’s all folks.
Ps i think is TPY Safra or Tamp Safra, she don’t tell me but place familiar😜

Kingsocks92
12-09-2020, 11:56 AM
Thanks for the story.

Rickey
12-09-2020, 01:02 PM
Lol, too bad cannot just put inside a bag that block our signals, if not kana questioned go where, why signal gone so long. Only 1 place in Singapore I went, really dead zone. But very hard to stay down there too long cause later people wonder why you sit there so long
Where is this dead zone place bro for the benefit of other bros reading here ???..a good n safe place to hv sex there ?? ;):o:confused:

hornydude
12-09-2020, 01:55 PM
Where is this dead zone place bro for the benefit of other bros reading here ???..a good n safe place to hv sex there ?? ;):o:confused:

Hahaha, it's not a good and safe place to have sex there, cause everyone walks past it. It's the underpass at Novena MRT. Like really 0 signal there. Good place to stand and give a legit excuse as to why cannot answer phone. But for fun times, obviously cannot heh

Rickey
12-09-2020, 02:01 PM
Hahaha, it's not a good and safe place to have sex there, cause everyone walks past it. It's the underpass at Novena MRT. Like really 0 signal there. Good place to stand and give a legit excuse as to why cannot answer phone. But for fun times, obviously cannot heh
Thanks for the info bro :)...sigh...now we all got to look for some other places to do our notti deeds to each other beyond the range of the GPS ;):p:o...haha...think hard to find liao...sigh...anyway must go recce the place there when there is free time to look see look see for myself ;)...haha

Rickey
12-09-2020, 02:21 PM
Went USS yesterday with her husband & 1 of her friend. She’s so cute when she smile. & she wore a short skirt! If she took Jurassic Park ride, others is so bless to see up skirt! I’m already fantasied about her when we first met at the gate! Also to not bring suspicion to the husband, that day I hardly look at her & kept talking to her friend. But time to time glance at each other & she always gave me a smirk or air kiss when her husband looking elsewhere.

To be easier to read

So we spent almost an entire day there. C was 23 this year, I’m like almost a decade away! But I’m glad H brought her, if not I’m lonely, like a lightbulb! C agree to H cause of free USS & free lunch/dinner🤦🏻‍♂️

But nevertheless, C is quite cheeky. Friday USS not very crowded & due to covid, its quite easy pass. Each time we queue for a ride, M & H in front, C in front of me, I’m the last. When the queue start to move, i thought she will start walking, but she stick her butt out & hit on my private part, not once but many time! She just giggle & move forward. Confuse me cause a 23 year old kid? Hot body though. Really slim, got the right meat on chest and butt. She’s just cheeky and naughty teasing me?

In USS nothing much happen, C took my contact & said hope you happy bumping, hope to see you again. Felt lucky to have a cai number & will see how it goes.

M very bro to me, he treated dinner and some drinks. I felt bad. But H keep rubbing my leg with her leg! When M head to toilet, H will cheekily said to me, sex with me next weekdays, can’t say no. Didn’t make promises as well. To avoid misunderstanding, we hardly touch each other but just joke, other then her itchy leg!

We bid goodbye and M as usual, drunk a bit, hug me & bro me over and over and thank me for being such a nice friend to both of them. This time round i hug H to say goodbye, she kiss on my neck, a fast one. I try to act normally. Then we go our separate way.

C message me & sent me her bikini photo.. gosh.. damn sexy.. if anyone at TPY Safra around 10am probably get to spot her. Lol.. that’s all folks.
Wow !!...wat notti cheeky n teasing girls r they...the notti married wifey H n her young syt friend C :p;):o.. salute u guys n gals, know how to play the blur pretending game so well in front of the husband that he din even suspect anything..haha..where do u find such notti girls so easily bro ???.. when in normal days we can't see any ard :p

lipe
12-09-2020, 02:45 PM
Bro HonkyTonkyMan

Up you 16 points.

Many bros do not realised that girls can have orgasm just by stimulating their breasts and nipples.

Do it slowly and gently. They felt a current going from their nipples to their vagina.

They feel so appreciated because the partner is not in a hurry to fuck them. The partner has prioritised her pleasure over his pleasure.

There was once my ex-colleague was asking whether her breasts are small (being A size). I told her, it is not the size of her breasts but how we go about having this fore play with her breasts. She was so appreciative that she enjoyed the fore play tremendously.

That true, had a gf in my 20s and whenever i rabba her boobs, the way she moan makes you thing she is having the orgasm of her life...:p

lipe
12-09-2020, 02:52 PM
Bro Rickey,

I am no sex expert.

When I make love to my ex-colleagues and partner - their pleasure is priority. Have to make sure they are really aroused first. Fore play can be 15 to 30 minutes.

You will be surprised how fast they can have orgasm.

Yes, bro Lipe, u r right ;):o:D..so v. true...u r the sexpert :p...haha

JasonJG
12-09-2020, 03:43 PM
Bro HonkyTonkyMan

Up you 16 points.

Many bros do not realised that girls can have orgasm just by stimulating their breasts and nipples.

Do it slowly and gently. They felt a current going from their nipples to their vagina.

They feel so appreciated because the partner is not in a hurry to fuck them. The partner has prioritised her pleasure over his pleasure.

There was once my ex-colleague was asking whether her breasts are small (being A size). I told her, it is not the size of her breasts but how we go about having this fore play with her breasts. She was so appreciative that she enjoyed the fore play tremendously.

Not all girls are made the same way. Some girls' nipples/breasts are sensitive, some are born with sensitive clitoris, while others have a g-spot inside the vagina, and then there are those with different permutations of the three, and some unfortunate ones who have none. I've personally come across one girl who was so high that she wanted raw, and i thought to prolong her longing, I proceeded to kiss her nipples, and immediately, her "engine" stop working, and she lost her desire to have sex. She then revealed that she hated any kind of playing/teasing/stimulating/ squeezing of her breasts and nipples. Ended up I had to postpone to our next session to have sex with her. True enough, she enjoyed it so much that she attained orgasm, when I carefully avoided all attempts to fondle her breasts.

morrissey1209
12-09-2020, 03:45 PM
Thanks for the info bro :)...sigh...now we all got to look for some other places to do our notti deeds to each other beyond the range of the GPS ;):p:o...haha...think hard to find liao...sigh...anyway must go recce the place there when there is free time to look see look see for myself ;)...haha

Try the National Service Resort and Country Club at Changi. Can't remember whether is no or very low signals. But NSRCC Sea Sports Centre confirm is dead zone, no matter which carrier. It is the edge of SG after all.

lipe
12-09-2020, 08:29 PM
Bro JasonJG,

Up you 16 points.

Well, I think to each his own.

We have to fid the girl's most sensitive areas and work on it.

It could be a girl's physical or psychological effects that cause her to have discomfort.

It is fortunate that you have found the right way to please her.

Not all girls are made the same way. Some girls' nipples/breasts are sensitive, some are born with sensitive clitoris, while others have a g-spot inside the vagina, and then there are those with different permutations of the three, and some unfortunate ones who have none. I've personally come across one girl who was so high that she wanted raw, and i thought to prolong her longing, I proceeded to kiss her nipples, and immediately, her "engine" stop working, and she lost her desire to have sex. She then revealed that she hated any kind of playing/teasing/stimulating/ squeezing of her breasts and nipples. Ended up I had to postpone to our next session to have sex with her. True enough, she enjoyed it so much that she attained orgasm, when I carefully avoided all attempts to fondle her breasts.

Rickey
12-09-2020, 09:43 PM
Bro Rickey,

I am no sex expert.

When I make love to my ex-colleagues and partner - their pleasure is priority. Have to make sure they are really aroused first. Fore play can be 15 to 30 minutes.

You will be surprised how fast they can have orgasm.
Yup, agree with u Bro Lipe...same, same....we r in the same boat n hv the same thinking...the ladies' pleasure must cum 1st n we gotta be slow n gentle with them to bring them to orgasm rather than do a rush job for them to attain full sextisfaction.

Rickey
12-09-2020, 09:55 PM

Bro HonkyTonkyMan

Up you 16 points.

Bro JasonJG,

Up you 16 points.

Well, I think to each his own.

We have to fid the girl's most sensitive areas and work on it.

It could be a girl's physical or psychological effects that cause her to have discomfort.

It is fortunate that you have found the right way to please her.
Yes, agree with bro JasonJG :)...but as in everything else in life, nothing is 100% the same...there will be bound to be 1 or 2 exceptions or differences here n there...if u ask all the ladies u know, the overwhelming majority of them will tell u that they enjoy their breasts n nipples to be lick, sucked and stimulated by their male partners ;):o:o..but like wat bro Lipe said in your gf's case, it's a rare that she doesn't enjoy such stimulations but u r fortunate u found another way to bring her to her BIG "O" :D:o

fuzao
13-09-2020, 12:08 AM

Fully agreed, some gals have very sensitive nipples :)

Rickey
13-09-2020, 10:54 AM
Try the National Service Resort and Country Club at Changi. Can't remember whether is no or very low signals. But NSRCC Sea Sports Centre confirm is dead zone, no matter which carrier. It is the edge of SG after all.
T.Q. v. much bro for yr kind recommendation :)...will go n check the place out when i hv the time ;)

LordVader
13-09-2020, 11:49 AM

There are faraday cages that blocks all electronic signals. Not sure if there is a portable version of it.

LordVader
13-09-2020, 11:51 AM
neighbours can see n observe the 2 of u hanky pankying in n around her house n report to her husband or police

Report police for?

Rickey
13-09-2020, 06:33 PM
Report police for?
it's for indecent exposure in public, my dear bro :o...don't u know it is an offence to be seen naked even at home too if neighbours see n report u to police :eek::o

hornydude
14-09-2020, 01:01 PM
There are faraday cages that blocks all electronic signals. Not sure if there is a portable version of it.

I was reading on lead lined bags, because film photographers used to use it to prevent x-rays from damaging film, and apparently also can shield phone signals XD

hornydude
14-09-2020, 01:03 PM
it's for indecent exposure in public, my dear bro :o...don't u know it is an offence to be seen naked even at home too if neighbours see n report u to police :eek::o

If man, report police, I close eye. I saw on tinder one girl kana police case cause she walk around naked. She expat so don't know. She quite chio so don't know why people go report :confused:

hornydude
14-09-2020, 01:05 PM

NP, I also wonder where got such thing for next time when married, but as of now, single and free, can do whatever I want. Only mother call me ask if I coming home for dinner only :D

BushTracker
14-09-2020, 01:12 PM

Just use a thick potato chips bag. Wash it well, put your phone in and fold down the open side. That will work as a faraday cage. You can try calling the phone with another phone to see if signal gets thru'.

Rickey
14-09-2020, 01:13 PM
NP, I also wonder where got such thing for next time when married, but as of now, single and free, can do whatever I want. Only mother call me ask if I coming home for dinner only :D
Of course if u r not married there's absolutely nothing to worry abt.. u r totally a free agent who do not need to report to anyone.. this worry is only for those bros n sis who r married to avoid detection by their partners.. haha

BushTracker
14-09-2020, 01:15 PM

True, by right it is illegal. But if my neighbour decides to walk around their house nude, what do I care? even if they make out by the window, I also dun care. It's only those fake upright people too free go report policy. Or those have very small kids at home. Surely people in this forum not so wuliao.

Rickey
14-09-2020, 01:19 PM
True, by right it is illegal. But if my neighbour decides to walk around their house nude, what do I care? even if they make out by the window, I also dun care. It's only those fake upright people too free go report policy. Or those have very small kids at home. Surely people in this forum not so wuliao.
Yes, u r rite bro... it is not bros n sis in this forum that reports police,.. it is those morally upright ppple in real life that do it... as happened in a few cases b4 in real life..

morrissey1209
14-09-2020, 02:27 PM
Yes, u r rite bro... it is not bros n sis in this forum that reports police,.. it is those morally upright ppple in real life that do it... as happened in a few cases b4 in real life..

I don't think it is morally upright. It is morally uptight.

PinkC1oud
14-09-2020, 03:13 PM

I'll care .... I'll watch and pcc hahaha :D

Rickey
14-09-2020, 03:20 PM
I don't think it is morally upright. It is morally uptight.
To them they like to say they r morally UPRIGHT.. but they know in their heart of hearts that they r actually morally UPTIGHT :o.. haha

hornydude
15-09-2020, 09:17 AM
Just use a thick potato chips bag. Wash it well, put your phone in and fold down the open side. That will work as a faraday cage. You can try calling the phone with another phone to see if signal gets thru'.

At most double or triple bag it right? Plus point, get to enjoy more chips XD

Of course if u r not married there's absolutely nothing to worry abt.. u r totally a free agent who do not need to report to anyone.. this worry is only for those bros n sis who r married to avoid detection by their partners.. haha

Wahahahha! :X

Honestly hor... How many people will spend time to look out their window and look into the windows of the surrounding block. I look out the window cause see computer too long, where got so heng I turn to look out, I just nice look at the 1 window with one ah peh walking around naked in the house?

If I so guai, I see a sexy hot 20 something chio bu walking naked, just turn and look away lor. I think some people is really nothing to do take bino, sit and watch what people doing XD

otamay
18-09-2020, 10:15 AM
Went USS yesterday with her husband & 1 of her friend. She’s so cute when she smile. & she wore a short skirt! If she took Jurassic Park ride, others is so bless to see up skirt! I’m already fantasied about her when we first met at the gate!

Any more meet up with either one of the gal?

Camping here for more juicy updates please.

poongko
18-09-2020, 11:09 AM

To be easier to read

Wow. Hello andy lau. :D

Babymonkey
18-09-2020, 04:36 PM
If man, report police, I close eye. I saw on tinder one girl kana police case cause she walk around naked. She expat so don't know. She quite chio so don't know why people go report :confused:

Jealous gf or wife... 🙄🙄🙄

hornydude
19-09-2020, 09:15 AM
Jealous gf or wife... 🙄🙄🙄

Skali is the guy report because he looking then the partner ask see what, then she turn to see then he say "I'm looking at that indecent woman and trying to count where she stay so I can report". Then the partner sit there and watch him, he no choice but to report XD