PDA

View Full Version : where do guys like to cum?

rachangelx
16-08-2020, 04:56 PM
Haha just interested in asking guys where guys like to cum on/in a girl? A lot of my guy friends say face for some reason LOL.

karl28
16-08-2020, 04:58 PM
I like to cum on breasts and tummy

Feelhorny
16-08-2020, 04:59 PM
Face, area above pussy/ass, boobs, stomach. Of course for me CIM is still the best

sammyboyfor
16-08-2020, 05:00 PM
Where it's supposed to happen... deep inside the pussy.

Xes2013
16-08-2020, 05:02 PM
Personally, I like to hold until my partner also cumming and we will cum together, directly in pussy (on femaledom or on pills) and after release, will withdraw out and continue to load in her mouth, so that she can suck me dry........

Both have different feelings...... Sis, must give it a try.

rachangelx
16-08-2020, 05:06 PM
Personally, I like to hold until my partner also cumming and we will cum together, directly in pussy (on femaledom or on pills) and after release, will withdraw out and continue to load in her mouth, so that she can suck me dry........

Haha omggg. you have so much cum that you can shoot in the pussy and then mouth?!

Rickey
16-08-2020, 05:17 PM
Totally agree with boss sam ! :)...that's the place where guys rightfully shd cum in ;)....CIP is designed n intended by nature n it's the one that gives the greatest pleasure to both the guy and the gal n hopefully in the process produce a little baby for themselves :):p:o...hehe....no meh ??? :confused:...then of cos the guy can add on others like CIM, COF, COB, n CIA etc...if he still has enough ammo to shoot in or onto other places of his gal..;):D...hehe

Rickey
16-08-2020, 05:21 PM
Haha omggg. you have so much cum that you can shoot in the pussy and then mouth?!
Why not babe ??? ;):confused:...a healthy guy can shoot many rounds into any hole or onto any part of the naked body of his gal when having sex with her :p;):o...u seem to be a virgin gal n obviously is still a v. innocent little girl n hv much to learn abt the male sex from senior, experienced or married bros in here ;)...hehe

Slowpump
16-08-2020, 05:28 PM
Right in the pussy hole and linger on in there...kimochiiii.

yowtf
16-08-2020, 05:32 PM
As long as cum from having sex or bj is ok aldy. :p

Kovovo
16-08-2020, 06:01 PM
I not picky, cum at the sole of your feet, the back of your ear, clasped in your armpit, anywhere as long u make me cum

peeboy75
16-08-2020, 06:19 PM
1st on list is cum in pussy, then watch as they creampie it out on their hands...shiok!!

rachangelx
16-08-2020, 07:15 PM
1st on list is cum in pussy, then watch as they creampie it out on their hands...shiok!!

Hhahaha omggg. This sounds so horny.

Andrea90
16-08-2020, 08:54 PM
In the pussy but the best moment is when leaking out she will just placed it in her mouth. When i asked her why, she just say don waste the good stuff:D
Straight go for round two~ Chiong Ah

winstonlyj
16-08-2020, 08:58 PM
Pussy. Nowhere else can be better.

coypredator
16-08-2020, 09:03 PM
Pussy. Without a doubt.

darkness4311666
16-08-2020, 11:53 PM
Inside pussy where else.

Xes2013
17-08-2020, 12:32 AM

Sis, many factors will make things perfect.

1. Maintain regular exercise (healthy body and good stamina)
2. Eat the right food to produce good protein
3. Perfect timing to mingle between CIP and pull out in time for CIM

Well, practice makes perfect..... LOL

marcussia
17-08-2020, 08:54 AM
I think most guys will cum in the pussy, especially when thrusting non-stop while cumming.

But in the mouth is also great if the lady is giving a damn good bj. :D

lovecim
17-08-2020, 09:22 AM
Pussy if not mouth.

hi2u
17-08-2020, 09:26 AM
Not forgetting the chemistry between the 2 parties making love.

Pussy and mouth is fine. Face is a fantasy but could be messy, especially if there is splash bonus elsewhere.

Sis, many factors will make things perfect.

1. Maintain regular exercise (healthy body and good stamina)
2. Eat the right food to produce good protein
3. Perfect timing to mingle between CIP and pull out in time for CIM

Well, practice makes perfect..... LOL

Sgchiongster
17-08-2020, 09:34 AM

Same same. Looks like we are 同道中人. But if the feelings is right as with the right partner, sometimes we do CIA (Cum in Anus) if we are doing AP.

:D:D:

speciallymine
17-08-2020, 11:43 AM
Love it in the mouth !

des4fuck
17-08-2020, 01:13 PM
1st CIM
2nd " creampied " cum in pussy ...

kt88_2
17-08-2020, 02:34 PM
Haha just interested in asking guys where guys like to cum on/in a girl? A lot of my guy friends say face for some reason LOL.

Cum n shoot in the ear n nose, like that ok ?:)

blastit
17-08-2020, 03:36 PM
Cum in pussy, see it overflow.

Cum in mouth, see her swallow

Zakarum
17-08-2020, 03:42 PM

I agree with you, deep down there, empty it before pulling out. :D

DAMMAD
17-08-2020, 04:10 PM
Visual satisfaction, COF/COB/CIM. Max shiokness, CIP.

HooliganRamos
17-08-2020, 08:31 PM

First time I came across cum in ear and nose :D

rachangelx
17-08-2020, 08:38 PM

LOL omg. this is so weird. Hahahaha do you really do that?!

unsung80
17-08-2020, 08:51 PM

I tried that before on ear and nose, somehow the girl didn't even make noise about it since she requested it.

Regardless cum where, the end iis to get her to suck/lock my cock clean. :cool:

Sgchiongster
17-08-2020, 08:56 PM

Why don’t u tell us from the perspective of a lady, which part of your body would u like the guys to cum on u?
:D:D:D:D

rachangelx
17-08-2020, 09:15 PM
Why don’t u tell us from the perspective of a lady, which part of your body would u like the guys to cum on u?
:D:D:D:D

Hahaha i just like playing with cum, so if the guy cums inside then i will take it out and lick or if the guy cum on my face then i can wipe it off and lick. LOL.

Sgchiongster
17-08-2020, 09:17 PM
Hahaha i just like playing with cum, so if the guy cums inside then i will take it out and lick or if the guy cum on my face then i can wipe it off and lick. LOL.

That’s very kinky of u. Your Bf or hubby is lucky to have u as a sex partner.

:D:D:D

torracetta
17-08-2020, 11:20 PM
1st choice pussy
2nd choice mouth

Aadyn
17-08-2020, 11:32 PM
I like to cum in her mouth and having her to lick it clean afterwards :D

asoyatu
18-08-2020, 06:57 AM
first 2 shots (yes, i will count) in the pussy n unload the rest in the mouth.

kt88_2
18-08-2020, 07:45 AM

Thinking of funny things , :D

Steventan
18-08-2020, 07:56 AM

Thanks for sharing. Can we try...

ceandy
18-08-2020, 11:14 AM
1st choice inside pussy
2nd choice on the face

IamAStoryTeller
18-08-2020, 11:40 AM
love to cum inside pussy, than have my wife squeeze hard

but our plan to actually have baby came to a very fast finish..supposed to try from mid June onwards..thought can every other night cum in her pussy..

but sperm too powerful..1st time do than she pregnant..no more sex lol

Xes2013
18-08-2020, 11:51 AM
Same same. Looks like we are 同道中人. But if the feelings is right as with the right partner, sometimes we do CIA (Cum in Anus) if we are doing AP.

:D:D:

Yeah, hi 5

Enjoy more......

Xes2013
18-08-2020, 11:52 AM

Wow..... my type of partner...... this simply rocks..... Nice one sis.

Just a question : Do you swallow?

vinceeeLee
18-08-2020, 11:53 AM
cum inside where it should be :)

NightProwler
18-08-2020, 12:07 PM

I like to cum on the hands :p A little selfish I know...but I like it when after all the foreplay and penetration, my partner holds me tight in her hands and I release as she is jerking me off and looking at each other straight in the eyes while she continues to slowly milk me with all the cum in her hands and on my tool...think also high now...

JackDaniel90s
18-08-2020, 12:09 PM
first 2 shots (yes, i will count) in the pussy n unload the rest in the mouth.

What???
You can have so many shots in one ejaculation?
Shfiu can teach me please?
Me always DIY on bed laying down, the cum always one time spill all out only. Never fly one maybe because of foreskin too long never go circumcise. ☹️

maykiap
18-08-2020, 01:19 PM
Cum inside pussy is damn addictive, condom sex feels so crappy in comparison.

Before I cum, I always say something like I want to give u all my babies or I'm gonna fill your naughty pussy up.

The impregnation domination thing always pushes me to the edge and I cum really hard as a result. Pussies are meant to be filled with Cum.

axlrose
18-08-2020, 01:19 PM
No cum inside ass?

TheIdesOfMarch
18-08-2020, 01:27 PM

Before I cum, I always say something like I want to give u all my babies or I'm gonna fill your naughty pussy up.

The impregnation domination thing always pushes me to the edge and I cum really hard as a result. Pussies are meant to be filled with Cum.

OMG YES THIS. This gets me absolutely going.

Cumming in ass feels similar too, but with the knowledge factor that it's going somewhere absolutely safe to dump cum into it just doesn't have the thrill of a pussy creampie. That thrill stays even if you already know the woman is on birth control. I guess us males are just hardwired to biologically want to breed.

soulcase55
18-08-2020, 01:29 PM
1. Face
2. Mouth
3. Pussy if safe

Andrea90
18-08-2020, 02:06 PM

Wow, babe you really know how to turn a guy on :D Confirm straight can go for second round.
Just curious the maximum number of time had you make a guy come in a day?

Trtmeister
18-08-2020, 02:50 PM
I anywhere oso ok, can shoot in means I happy alr

Angmolover
18-08-2020, 03:35 PM

I like to cum in my partner's pussy, pull out and then have her GF clean my cock for me, which is still coated with her pussy juice and my cum.

ET
18-08-2020, 04:34 PM
Pussy :D

cfkl77
18-08-2020, 04:48 PM
Top choice is to cum in pussy, the feeling of cumming in pussy, best if cumming together, is indescribable. With the pussy walls clenching and dick throbbing, can elevate yourself to nirvana. Next is to cum in mouth, with the lady sucking dry for every drop of cum. Can suck until soul leaves my body!

Cumming on body is vanilla, though it can be quite fun. Remember once where I shot my cum out of my dick so far it landed on my partner's face when my dick was at her pussy area! And then the cum dribbled down to to her tits:D:D

asoyatu
18-08-2020, 06:15 PM
Top choice is to cum in pussy, the feeling of cumming in pussy, best if cumming together, is indescribable. With the pussy walls clenching and dick throbbing, can elevate yourself to nirvana. Next is to cum in mouth, with the lady sucking dry for every drop of cum. Can suck until soul leaves my body!

Cumming on body is vanilla, though it can be quite fun. Remember once where I shot my cum out of my dick so far it landed on my partner's face when my dick was at her pussy area! And then the cum dribbled down to to her tits:D:D
well put bro. agree with u on all fronts.
shot that far from pussy to face n direct into open mouth unintentionally on many occasions when cum in pussy was not permitted.
a good pussy can make me shoot well over her head from both doggy n missionary positions. kinda wasted i think. reminds me of what football commentators would say "ball comes in from the corner but misses everyone in the box"

Hoppip
18-08-2020, 06:22 PM

Yes this is 100% true!! Locals need to careful abit, fls just yolo

I Love Boobs
18-08-2020, 11:32 PM

A 23 year old I impregnated.
Was not on the pill.
Got her high and emptied out every single drop in her...
Then made her suck me clean...
After taking photos of the cream...
Priceless!

plutonite
19-08-2020, 05:57 AM
Simply Awesome bro....!!!

Was not on the pill.
Priceless!

decipher
19-08-2020, 09:31 AM
Cum in pussy when in hotel :D

Cum in mouth when in the car :D

Cum in pussy/mouth/back when doing doggystyle outdoors :D

brandonking1969
19-08-2020, 09:38 AM
CIP is the best. Especially if with gf on her safeday

janaw
19-08-2020, 09:49 AM
CIP is first choice.

Next best is CIM, then letting her lick and suck my dick dry. I will then kiss her and we share the cum and pussy juices in her mouth.

Jesse77
19-08-2020, 10:14 AM
CIP almost always ...

Zapbot
19-08-2020, 11:53 AM

You tried deep throat cum? ^_^

newswing
19-08-2020, 12:15 PM
it depends. cum inside the pussy is the best.. then watch the sperm slowly flow out!
cum in mouth also a turn on where u get to fuck that sweet mouth!

Angmolover
19-08-2020, 02:30 PM
Oh yes, this reminds me of the time I was on a swinger cruise with my Singaporean chinese fuck buddy. We attended an orgy with an angmo american couple. There were a few well hung BBCs, a mixed angmo/asian girl couple, as well as ourselves. the angmo female had bought a Feeldoe on the ship. For those do not know, a feeldoe is a strap on dildo without the strap. The girl inserts on end into her pussy, which is anatomically designed to be held in place, and fucks the other girl with the other end. All sorts of fucking combinations happened. My FB climb on the angmo girl and rode her feeldoe, it was so hot, I had to DP her in the ass while she was on top of the angmo girl. Then the angmo guy tried double vaginal with his cock and the feeldoe in my FB but she could not take it. Finally a hung BBC was pounding my FB mish style and she was screaming her ass off with pain and pleasure. It was so hot, I put my cock at her mouth and shot into her open mouth. Boy was she surprised. She could not scream anymore or she would end up swallowing my cum. In the end, she swallowed some and wiped the rest away with a a towel. After the orgy, we went for siew yeh in the free style dining area, and in addition to walking silly from a sore pussy and a good fucking, she also had my dried cum on the side of her mouth and face. She had somehow overlooked cleaning it up. Imagine all the staff and other swingers in the dining area saw the dried white stuff on the side of her face. LOL. She was quite proud of it too. LOL

Rav1sk
19-08-2020, 03:53 PM

Me I'm a creampie kinda guy. But alas safety first and gotta cum on the condom.

I Love Boobs
19-08-2020, 06:25 PM

Was not on the pill.
Priceless!

Up my points if you want the corresponding titty pics!

rachangelx
19-08-2020, 07:23 PM

LOL omg this damn kinky to hear. of course cum deep in pussy and ass feels good! you can feel the cum being shot in and the feeling is really nice.

and of course i swallow duh hahaha. or else what to do with the cum after playing with it? unless the guy wants me to spit it out to play with more?

rachangelx
19-08-2020, 07:25 PM
You tried deep throat cum? ^_^

haha deepthroat cumming feels a bit weird. its like eating food LOL.

Rav1sk
19-08-2020, 10:24 PM

Was not on the pill.
Priceless!
Nice creampie finish though. Confirm you went full steam ahead when you unloaded your shot.

blastit
20-08-2020, 09:52 AM
LOL omg this damn kinky to hear. of course cum deep in pussy and ass feels good! you can feel the cum being shot in and the feeling is really nice.

and of course i swallow duh hahaha. or else what to do with the cum after playing with it? unless the guy wants me to spit it out to play with more?

Don't swallow, kiss me with your mouth full of cum

macroflint
21-08-2020, 02:11 AM
haha deepthroat cumming feels a bit weird. its like eating food LOL.

And if you spit it out it is like wasting food? :D

Xes2013
21-08-2020, 09:19 AM
And if you spit it out it is like wasting food? :D

And that is punish-able by making her have another round of great sex.... LOL

Dumbo69
21-08-2020, 09:24 AM
Cum in face and boob... the expression and look is priceless

BushTracker
21-08-2020, 10:57 AM
I prefer CIP. But sometime on back (pull out during doggie) or tummy (missionary).

I dunno about face and boobs. I feel that that is a bit demeaning to the girl. That's just me, I may be wrong. Any sisters care to comment?

alleniate
21-08-2020, 11:05 AM

I think most important question is where do girls prefer us to cum on?

Rav1sk
21-08-2020, 11:55 AM
And that is punish-able by making her have another round of great sex.... LOL

Aka Creampie again haha.

maykiap
21-08-2020, 11:58 AM

Sis anytime want to try let me know. I save up some huge loads for your thirsty pussy, ass n mouth. 🙂

virgone
21-08-2020, 04:35 PM

lol. U are basically telling us u like licking it.. lol. :D

For me.. I prefer CiP..

rachangelx
22-08-2020, 09:52 AM
lol. U are basically telling us u like licking it.. lol. :D

For me.. I prefer CiP..

Hahhaha don't most girls do that? like after fuck and bj when they cum, don't most girls lick the dick clean?

meowmeow1991
22-08-2020, 10:14 AM
Hahhaha don't most girls do that? like after fuck and bj when they cum, don't most girls lick the dick clean?

I think most girls don't do that, maybe just 2/10 girls do that. Rare kind like you. Personally never experience that, only porn like that hahaha.

al8055
22-08-2020, 10:16 AM
Truth is all the guys here would love to cum on you!

Rickey
22-08-2020, 10:29 AM
No, not all babe... quite a lot don't :(...unless he is some one she loves a lot e.g main boyfriend or husband etc, etc :);)

CheeHongMan
22-08-2020, 08:39 PM
All time favourite - CIP :D

the2econdlife
22-08-2020, 10:22 PM
have done COF, CIM and COB on my gf.. still waiting to do CIP

WinterMelonTree
22-08-2020, 11:11 PM
I like her to lick my cock head until I came all over her face and my groin. Then for her to proceed to clean it up using her tongue.

ferine
23-08-2020, 02:18 AM
deep inside my pussy!

the2econdlife
23-08-2020, 02:31 AM
deep inside my pussy!

very nice ;)

Continental
23-08-2020, 07:55 AM
deep inside my pussy!
Really girl ? Hope to see that happen with my own eyes. Your pussy must be one of the most beautiful any girl can have :o

iluvp
23-08-2020, 09:27 AM
deep inside my pussy!

It’s only natural ya.

iluvp
23-08-2020, 09:29 AM

you’re horny all the time !

luckyboiboi
23-08-2020, 09:39 AM
Will ask her b4 the deed.

ferine
23-08-2020, 10:01 AM
Really girl ? Hope to see that happen with my own eyes. Your pussy must be one of the most beautiful any girl can have :o

especiall in the legs up missionary position. i can see the dick appearing and disappearing. then when it cums, it pulsate and i feel it inside of me. its crazy, but all the sis should know what i mean.

Rav1sk
23-08-2020, 11:34 AM
especiall in the legs up missionary position. i can see the dick appearing and disappearing. then when it cums, it pulsate and i feel it inside of me. its crazy, but all the sis should know what i mean.

Yup the dick pulse when we guys come is legit super hot especially after we go full speed and then we unload on the pussy.

callme
23-08-2020, 12:20 PM
like to cum into the woman's mouth

staminadick
23-08-2020, 01:31 PM

Thats why U the best liao! How is your BJ skill? Have swallow protein, Good for your skin
:p

Darric
23-08-2020, 03:19 PM
Fav is CIM:D

rachangelx
23-08-2020, 07:05 PM
LOLLL wait. so if I doesn't lick your dick clean, then what do you do with the dick and cum after you pull out?

staminadick
23-08-2020, 07:36 PM
LOLLL wait. so if I doesn't lick your dick clean, then what do you do with the dick and cum after you pull out?

pump until all stays in or put into ur ass loh!:D

want0nmee
24-08-2020, 12:46 AM

wah... spotted a gem. super rare gem

iluvp
24-08-2020, 04:51 PM

Wow !! Looks like you don’t mind gangbang & swallow all those cum !!

toyotarush
24-08-2020, 05:48 PM

Cim , cof and cip for me. But if the girl had a struck up attitude or my superior or boss confirmed must cum on the face for me.

Stanleestanlee
24-08-2020, 06:39 PM
Doesn’t matter for me. As long as she make me cum.

35cents
24-08-2020, 09:53 PM
true, true.... well said bro....

Doesn’t matter for me. As long as she make me cum.

theyj
25-08-2020, 12:17 AM
Boobs or cim!

NiaoRenn
25-08-2020, 06:17 AM
Cip always, push it deep, deposit then continue with another 10-20 pumps to make sure i clear my gun

ferine
25-08-2020, 08:05 AM
Cip always, push it deep, deposit then continue with another 10-20 pumps to make sure i clear my gun

love it when guys do that. sometimes pull out still got a bit at the head and i will make sure to helped and clear off the gun with a few suck

Xes2013
25-08-2020, 10:27 AM
love it when guys do that. sometimes pull out still got a bit at the head and i will make sure to helped and clear off the gun with a few suck

You are a gem and I am envy of your BF or FB. God send.

popeye21
25-08-2020, 10:57 AM
definitely cim or cip. cip the feeling is heavenly. cim i like the girl to swallow. i had a fling last time who really would swallow n suck me dry. i would tell her i am cumming and she would go faster and wen i cum, every time i pump she would swallow and swallow. like drinking my cum. when i m done, she would jerk me off gently and lick the remaining cum dat comes out. after that i would be damn shag. like she empty my balls.😁

Continental
25-08-2020, 11:09 AM

You are a gem and I am envy of your BF or FB. God send.
Yes, agree with brother here. She is probably the sweetest GEM of a girl in this forum few others can compare.

Qwerty_Again
25-08-2020, 11:56 AM
Since day 1 with my wife, she has always preferred the warmth of cum in her pussy. Interestingly she likes to swallow when her horny mood comes.

bigblackdog
25-08-2020, 01:14 PM
Definitely CIP

virgone
25-08-2020, 02:17 PM

lol. Very unfortunately, I don't have such luck to meet such girls.

After the deed, I can only clean myself up.

:(

maykiap
25-08-2020, 04:12 PM
Usually my girls always go washroom to clean up the huge nasty loads in her pussy cuz dun wanna stain the bedsheets since I always cum very hard and make sure I empty my balls totally before withdrawing.

Next time I'll get them to clean my cock properly with their mouth before washing their pussies.

ferine
25-08-2020, 09:50 PM
Usually my girls always go washroom to clean up the huge nasty loads in her pussy cuz dun wanna stain the bedsheets since I always cum very hard and make sure I empty my balls totally before withdrawing.

Next time I'll get them to clean my cock properly with their mouth before washing their pussies.

i always tell my guys its my job to clean up my reward and accept it whole-heartedly

Continental
25-08-2020, 11:55 PM
i always tell my guys its my job to clean up my reward and accept it whole-heartedly
This young samstress is really a gem of a girl as the other brother said God sent. Where else to find another girl like her in this little red dot who enjoys sex so much and so willingly and openly admit it.? Ought to be treasured by all guys especially the lucky guy she is with

iluvp
26-08-2020, 12:03 AM

We have a BJ Queen here 😁😀

ArnieArnie
26-08-2020, 12:11 AM
Cip the deeper the better lol

kinkyboy94
26-08-2020, 12:26 AM
Cumming in pussy full load... without cap...

and pussy fucking grip around the whole dick and esp the sensitive glans area... tight..

and squeeze every fucking drop to the last drop

Zeith
26-08-2020, 07:16 PM

Cip the deeper the better lol

Upped, thanks

Hoppip
26-08-2020, 07:28 PM
Upped, thanks

Deep deep, satisfaction also deep deep. Own their pussy

garion
26-08-2020, 07:33 PM
standard CIP during safe periods. otherwise COB. we don't like to be separated by a sheet of rubber.

next CIM or COF but only if it's only initiated by her. i don't want her to feel pressured into doing the deed just to make me happy or satisfied.

usually she doesn't lick me clean whether its CIP, CIM or COB. she does it spontaneously when she feels like it. again, i don't ask for the same reasons mentioned above. i already feel special when she does it for me and that's good enough.