PDA

View Full Version : Wat's The 3 Most Important Requirement You Look For When Looking For Your Lover ?

andyk
29-11-2007, 05:20 PM
Hey Bros,
Have this "experienced buddy" that advised me that the 3 most important requirements to look for when looking for a lover are :

-> She can cook very well so you will want to rush home for a nice home cooked meal after a stressful day at work...Or you won't want to make excuses & end up in another gal's place !

-> She need to be good at sex & to excite & stimulate you so much that you need to call your Okt or bonk your colleague or other galfrens !....

-> She have total respect for you & smart enough to know what to do if she bump into you flirting with another gal....she will not start "pulling the other gal hair,etc"....she'll be cool enough to wait for you to come home & sort things out !......

So bros wat do you think agree or disagree or have your own 3 requirements ? :D

Cheers !
Andyk

silverblue
29-11-2007, 05:42 PM
Hey Bros,
Have this "experienced buddy" that advised me that the 3 most important requirements to look for when looking for a lover are :

-> She can cook very well so you will want to rush home for a nice home cooked meal after a stressful day at work...Or you won't want to make excuses & end up in another gal's place !

-> She need to be good at sex & to excite & stimulate you so much that you need to call your Okt or bonk your colleague or other galfrens !....

-> She have total respect for you & smart enough to know what to do if she bump into you flirting with another gal....she will not start "pulling the other gal hair,etc"....she'll be cool enough to wait for you to come home & sort things out !......

Cheers !
Andyk

wah lau eh...like that also can? btu after re-read again your title "Wat's The 3 Most Important Requirement You Look For When Looking For Your Lover ?" i AGREE!

Unless you're saying looking for WIFE then it's completely different "terms"

ken li
29-11-2007, 05:47 PM
Hey Bros,

-> She can cook very well...

-> She need to be good at sex & to excite & stimulate you ...

-> She have total respect for you ...

Wah Liao, does this FB exist anywhere on this planet? :D

andyk
29-11-2007, 05:54 PM
Wah Liao, does this FB exist anywhere on this planet? :D

So how,Bro ?....Any contributions or feedbacks besides your Wah Liao reaction ? ha ha !....Btw,please do use the above on those babes when you cheong at LP ok ! Because i have copyright for this ! ha ha !....

ken li
29-11-2007, 06:17 PM
So how,Bro ?....Any contributions or feedbacks besides your Wah Liao reaction ? ha ha !....Btw,please do use the above on those babes when you cheong at LP ok ! Because i have copyright for this ! ha ha !....

Hahahaha! Bro, have not been to LP for more than one month already!
You are talking about requirements for a FB are you not? Not a permanent relationship type right? If that is the case, my requirements are: -
1. Looks HOT - great facial features, great body.
2. Looks HOT - great facial features, great body.
3. Looks HOT - great facial features, great body.

Ok... just kidding. 1. is correct.
2. For a long term lover, of course she must continue to excite me. This may not be just because of her looks. If she is really good she should know there are things that would turn me off regardlees of how good she looks. E.g. keep pestering me for time, getting too sticky, etc. If I wanted sticky i would get a wife, not a lover.
3. In order for something to be longterm, she must be within my maintenance capability. Let's face it, if I cannot afford it, its a non-starter.

I don't need her to cook. If I wanted food I can get it elsewhere.
I don't need her to be smart because I will not be analysing the world's geo-political situation with her.

fever
29-11-2007, 06:22 PM
Looks and bod important ... as important as ability to satisfy me sexually ..

Cooking not at all to me, dont want to waste time on makan lah, eat out ... since not every going to look for FB

If FB, most likely not jealous, but it is a requirements

Red_Tirak1099
29-11-2007, 06:23 PM
1) Body
2) Looks
3) Chemistry

In order of important......no need to be sex machine......that I can explore with her & work it out slowly

andyk
29-11-2007, 06:24 PM
Hahahaha! Bro, have not been to LP for more than one month already!
You are talking about requirements for a FB are you not? Not a permanent relationship type right? If that is the case, my requirements are: -
1. Looks HOT - great facial features, great body.
2. Looks HOT - great facial features, great body.
3. Looks HOT - great facial features, great body.

Ok... just kidding. 1. is correct.
2. For a long term lover, of course she must continue to excite me. This may not be just because of her looks. If she is really good she should know there are things that would turn me off regardlees of how good she looks. E.g. keep pestering me for time, getting too sticky, etc. If I wanted sticky i would get a wife, not a lover.
3. In order for something to be longterm, she must be within my maintenance capability. Let's face it, if I cannot afford it, its a non-starter.

I don't need her to cook. If I wanted food I can get it elsewhere.
I don't need her to be smart because I will not be analysing the world's geo-political situation with her.

-> Cool,man !....LP biz must be bleeding without U there ! And the babes too ! ha ha ha !.....Actually if you found the ultimate lover you want,will stop going to LP & even make excuses to your bosses & clients & change your lifestyle for your lover ? ha ha !....

no_faith
29-11-2007, 06:36 PM
purely lover...
1 - ( . )( . )
2 - same as 1.
3 - same as 2.
:D

ur requirements more like looking for wife than lover leh.:p

SDMM
29-11-2007, 06:41 PM
For lover simple
Body
Looks
Sexy

if willing to pay for her own expenses even better

aiwo
29-11-2007, 06:50 PM
Haha bro SDMM, better still can pay for my share. But for me, definitely the sexual prowess is most important (plus looks and hot bod), everything else not a necessity

andyk
29-11-2007, 07:00 PM
purely lover...
1 - ( . )( . )
2 - same as 1.
3 - same as 2.

ur requirements more like looking for wife than lover leh.:p

->> Well,bro....for single bros - this requirements will be good too ! and for married guys - this will be good for lover ?....ha ha !!!.....

So guessed we got something mutual - like our lover with nice boobs ! ha ha !!!....

block11
29-11-2007, 08:51 PM
there is no perfect woman laa.... whatever relationship also need compromise and understanding. anyway, the 3 important requirements for me: good brain, good heart and great body :D

Steadyman1
29-11-2007, 08:57 PM
You might get 1 first then slowing cultivate and you might attain 2 and 3.
Slow and steady..:D

alligator
29-11-2007, 09:28 PM
Body/looks and skills that enuff for me :)

vesfreq
29-11-2007, 10:03 PM
The most impt criteria of all is the appearance. Need not be so gorgeous until can go for Miss Universe. At least, not like want to puke after seeing her.

2nd is mutual respect. 3rd is character.

Can cook or not. Doesn't matter. Can employ maid or learn cooking myself. Or just eat out. :)

PS: Out of topic. For the gal whose appearance cannot make it, she would always say its the inside that matters. For the gal who is chio, she never say anything about inside. For the fast ageing gal, she always say she looks younger than her age. For the young chio bu, she says that dunno y so many guys like to bio her. :D

glamourist
30-11-2007, 01:24 AM
1. mutual chemistry
2. mutual communication
3. dick size

in order of importance. :D

celia
30-11-2007, 08:42 AM
If it is a lover ... or FB.. no need $. I suspect, requirements may not be so stringent .. Stringent requirements only if we pay ...

For FB, if looks and bods passable I ok liao.

andyk
30-11-2007, 10:34 AM
there is no perfect woman laa.... whatever relationship also need compromise and understanding. anyway, the 3 important requirements for me: good brain, good heart and great body :D

Yes,Bro,I really liked yr above 3 requirements ! It's good ! Cheers,Andyk

The Animal
30-11-2007, 10:46 AM
Character
Figure
Looks

:)

pokeman71
30-11-2007, 11:34 AM
-Not Sticky
-No money involve
-Got the look(at least 6+)

pokeman71
30-11-2007, 11:35 AM
Hey Bros,

Cheers !
Andyk

I though lover not wife.

If for wife then below apply,

- can cook
- can bring around to show off
- wild on bed

TheGreatOne
30-11-2007, 12:19 PM
for me easier,

1st: must be TOTALLY submissive (never say no even to the most perverted act, well example, open to suggestion to 3some, she watch while you fuck etc...)

2nd: must be rich (when she is rich, there comes her looks, body, your new car etc..)

3rd: she will never have a change of heart.

with these 3, i think there is nothing to hiam liao, right bros? :D

salla6ue
30-11-2007, 02:49 PM
3. dick size

so size does matter afterall... :(

for me only got 1 requirement - chemistry :D

colins
30-11-2007, 04:02 PM
'Lover' or 'Wife'? Presence-wise, not mutually exclusive. Character-wise, must be mutually exclusive.

Common points that I'll look for:
1. Enjoy each other's company with lots of laughter and excitement
2. Sharing each other's thoughts
3. Understand you need space

Lover:
1. Ability to stimulate both the mind (with language) and body (with body language)
2. Has incentive to remain discreet
3. Gives you respect by telling you what you need to know and want to know

Wife:
1. Willing to negotiate (for your time and space)
2. Treat your elders and friends with respect
3. Health and beauty conscious

andyk
30-11-2007, 04:27 PM
'Lover' or 'Wife'? Presence-wise, not mutually exclusive. Character-wise, must be mutually exclusive.

Common points that I'll look for:
1. Enjoy each other's company with lots of laughter and excitement
2. Sharing each other's thoughts
3. Understand you need space

Lover:
1. Ability to stimulate both the mind (with language) and body (with body language)
2. Has incentive to remain discreet
3. Gives you respect by telling you what you need to know and want to know

Wife:
1. Willing to negotiate (for your time and space)
2. Treat your elders and friends with respect
3. Health and beauty conscious

- > Good sharing of your thoughts,Bro ! But noted that SEX does matter so much with U ? ;)

ken li
30-11-2007, 04:34 PM
-> Cool,man !....LP biz must be bleeding without U there ! And the babes too ! ha ha ha !.....Actually if you found the ultimate lover you want,will stop going to LP & even make excuses to your bosses & clients & change your lifestyle for your lover ? ha ha !....

Hey bro, actually i have been working on a gal. So I am keeping a low profile at LP and other joints for the time being :cool:

paradigm
30-11-2007, 04:47 PM
If it is lover, assuming not as potential OC, then must be hot, need not be experienced, which can be developed. :)

andyk
30-11-2007, 04:54 PM
Hey bro, actually i have been working on a gal. So I am keeping a low profile at LP and other joints for the time being :cool:

Ok,Bro,she must be 'very special" so does she fit into the requirements that you shared here ? Ha ha !....Noted you mentioned that the gal need not be too smart....is Bimbo accepted by you ? Or "dumb blonde type" ?....

ps.planning to spend lots on this gal again ? ha ha !.....

ken li
30-11-2007, 06:02 PM
Ok,Bro,she must be 'very special" so does she fit into the requirements that you shared here ? Ha ha !....Noted you mentioned that the gal need not be too smart....is Bimbo accepted by you ? Or "dumb blonde type" ?....
ps.planning to spend lots on this gal again ? ha ha !.....

She's elegant. Yeah, 'elegant' is the best word to describe her looks and mannerisms. A real departure from my usual fare of nympho type dishes. Maybe I need a change of scenenary and she is providing it. We'll have to wait and see.

She is not stupid, I won't say she is very smart though. Definitely does not fall in the bimbo category.

Its still all in the development stage. Maybe I'll write about this one day if it works out well. :D

What I can say is that the last time I sent her home, just before she was about to travel for work, I thought / felt she was ready to go for it. At the last moment, with my hands on her zipper, I remembered some advice I received a while back. I withdrew and told her that I did not want it this way(in my car, sending her off, rush job, when she is sad, etc etc etc... blah blah blah). I was not sure if I would be slapped for presuming she wanted to fuck or even completely spoil the mood of the moment. Was taking a bit of a risk. As it turned out, she looked at me and then plastered her lips on mine! Made me promise to fetch her when she gets back!

But it is a little difficult at this stage for me to KTV too often as she knows some of my associates! Yikes! Man, I have fogotten how much hard work it is to seduce someone!

andyk
30-11-2007, 07:21 PM
She's elegant. Yeah, 'elegant' is the best word to describe her looks and mannerisms. A real departure from my usual fare of nympho type dishes. Maybe I need a change of scenenary and she is providing it. We'll have to wait and see.

She is not stupid, I won't say she is very smart though. Definitely does not fall in the bimbo category.

Its still all in the development stage. Maybe I'll write about this one day if it works out well. :D

What I can say is that the last time I sent her home, just before she was about to travel for work, I thought / felt she was ready to go for it. At the last moment, with my hands on her zipper, I remembered some advice I received a while back. I withdrew and told her that I did not want it this way(in my car, sending her off, rush job, when she is sad, etc etc etc... blah blah blah). I was not sure if I would be slapped for presuming she wanted to fuck or even completely spoil the mood of the moment. Was taking a bit of a risk. As it turned out, she looked at me and then plastered her lips on mine! Made me promise to fetch her when she gets back!

But it is a little difficult at this stage for me to KTV too often as she knows some of my associates! Yikes! Man, I have fogotten how much hard work it is to seduce someone!

-> Bro,actually i was juz sharing that i juz love the "pursuit stage of the relationship"....the chasing part,the first kiss & holding hands....the first time making love....anyway enjoy & all the very best !!!....

ps.is she from flying crew from SQ ? ha ha !.....

Stitch626
01-12-2007, 12:09 AM
1. Pretty Face
2. Nice figure

**MOST IMPORTANT**
3. Willing to fuck me like a rabbit :D

babycheong
01-12-2007, 10:32 AM
1. Pretty Face
2. Nice figure

**MOST IMPORTANT**
3. Willing to fuck me like a rabbit :D
#3 fuck u like a rabbit? can u fuck that long? :D

BC

Alucard_x
01-12-2007, 11:56 AM
My requirements...
the face, the feeling of being with her and the sexual aspects.

2MuchLove
01-12-2007, 12:42 PM
For a lover, it will be :

1. Good Body & Looks
2. Good sex
3. Finaicially independent

For a wife :
then what u stated is good enough

pfingo
01-12-2007, 02:54 PM
can look after me n mummy

give me space

big heart

Midnightiger
01-12-2007, 05:52 PM
Wow! For a lover, you guys sure have very high criterias. We're not even talking about steady girlfriends or potential wives or wives. I thought lover is someone you normally want to have regular sex with. Something like an FL where you want to RTF.

For me, the 3 most important requirements I look for in a lover is

1. Allow me into the 1st hole (mouth)
2. Allow me into the 2nd hole (pussy)
3. Allow me into the 3rd hole (anal)

There are other important requirements but basically these 3 are the most important to me.:D

D.o.P
01-12-2007, 09:06 PM
1) Her skin must be fair. I like fair skin woman.
2) She has her saving. Woman who likes to spent what she got, burden the husband.
3) Good at human relation. She can pull string, my relatives closer to me than before and like her as well.

Stitch626
01-12-2007, 10:07 PM
#3 fuck u like a rabbit? can u fuck that long? :D

BC

Aloha bro! I will die trying! :D Ha ha ha actually I was not refering to the engeriser bunny but hey that works just as well for me.

andyk
02-12-2007, 10:35 AM
Wow! For a lover, you guys sure have very high criterias. We're not even talking about steady girlfriends or potential wives or wives. I thought lover is someone you normally want to have regular sex with. Something like an FL where you want to RTF.

There are other important requirements but basically these 3 are the most important to me.:D

-> Bro,you are really a "read super horny f_cking animal" !!! ha ha ha ! Very original post !!!....Cheers !

smallfeet
02-12-2007, 07:07 PM
1) Face
2) Boobs
3) Nice ass ( for doggie) :D

octupus
03-12-2007, 09:58 AM

There are other important requirements but basically these 3 are the most important to me.

Bro you are right, for a lover, this is all we need.

babycheong
03-12-2007, 11:08 AM
Since it's Lover, mouth & pussy is given mah... :D
AND since she is already ur Lover and both enjoys fucking each other..... still need requirement? I dun think so.....

If looking for one, if there is chemistry between both parties .... that should be more than enough.

BC

Midnightiger
03-12-2007, 11:48 AM
The realistic part of it is that men find lovers because of sex only.

I mean, I read through some of the criterias or requirements, and seriously I'm apalled by some of them. Take one of the recent ones for example.

"Good at human relation. She can pull string, my relatives closer to me than before and like her as well. "

You mean you want your lover to bring your relatives closer to you? I guess that would mean in-laws. Damn! Isn't that what you should expect your wife to do? What next? Your wife and your lover going shopping together!:eek:

babycheong
03-12-2007, 12:04 PM
The realistic part of it is that men find lovers because of sex only.: I beg to defer.... sex is one thing, she can be a good companion too.

"Good at human relation. She can pull string, my relatives closer to me than before and like her as well. "

You mean you want your lover to bring your relatives closer to you? I guess that would mean in-laws. Damn! Isn't that what you should expect your wife to do? What next? Your wife and your lover going shopping together!:eek:I think he's looking for a wife, not a lover.

BC

ken li
04-12-2007, 03:22 PM
Damn! Isn't that what you should expect your wife to do? What next? Your wife and your lover going shopping together!:eek:

Hahahaha...!!! I actually know someone who claims that his lover and his wife are best pals and go shopping together! He claims the wife and his lover know their respective stations in life! Wow... I don't really believe half of what this guy says...

andyk
04-12-2007, 05:20 PM
Hahahaha...!!! I actually know someone who claims that his lover and his wife are best pals and go shopping together! He claims the wife and his lover know their respective stations in life! Wow... I don't really believe half of what this guy says...

-> I do have a buddy who's wife is super nice & probably knows about his lover....because he sometimes forgetful about certain stuffs liked for eg after his trip his lover will washed & packed all his clothings nicely in his luggage instead of having them in his laundry bag or his lover will buy him new clothings that his wife will never buys !....Actually i'm quietly worried that one day his wife may build up her frustrations mentally & do something crazy to him !.....Can U imagine calling the "wrong name" when u are dreaming or bonking ???....:D

alanthegreat
04-12-2007, 09:55 PM
lover:
1) pretty
2) hot bod
3) good bed skills

gf:
1) pretty
2) understanding & caring
3) good IQ and EQ

wife:
1) understanding & caring
2) wont grow fatter
3) dont stop me from gng out with bros

andyk
05-12-2007, 09:05 AM
lover:
1) pretty
2) hot bod
3) good bed skills

gf:
1) pretty
2) understanding & caring
3) good IQ and EQ

wife:
1) understanding & caring
2) wont grow fatter
3) dont stop me from gng out with bros

-> Good sharing,Bro ! Cheers ! Andyk ps.do U have the above 3 already ?:D

overconsumption
05-12-2007, 02:31 PM
I think most of us dont deliberate look out for such traits.
As the saying goes, beauty is in the eyes of the beholder .... for lover, fb, oc etc, when the situation arises, we tend to get attracted and look more at the +ve side rather then -ve side. This is totally unlike going to look for WLs through fishbowl or through FRs, we do look at the stats and face etc etc ...

But this does not mean we grab whatever, no, there is always a minimum standard a person would allow himself ..., this in part also relates to how he sees himself or should I say rates himself ... if he fat, then a fat girl not such an issue something like that ....

mjking
05-12-2007, 02:58 PM
Agree with you. This things happen naturally, the most is in pubs looking for ONS, maybe you have a choice ... other then that ..

some_
06-12-2007, 11:31 AM
i think for girls are simple :) rich, handsome and maybe understanding?

yariman
06-12-2007, 02:47 PM
Haha Sis, they dont dont have to be able to satisfy you sexually .... :eek:

some_
06-12-2007, 03:30 PM
Haha Sis, they dont dont have to be able to satisfy you sexually .... :eek:

have to also lah that is the basic my dear :)

temperance
17-12-2007, 05:22 AM
No matter how wonderful the other person is, there will definitely be some flaws. It is just up to yourself whether you can accept those flaws or not.

If you genuinely love a person, you'll accept him/ her, flaws and all.

If you do not like that person, no matter how wonderful, pretty, super hot figure that person is, you just won't like her.

Period.

airbrush
29-12-2007, 12:55 PM
First most important requirement is not to show off.
Second most important requirement is to trust me.
Third most important requirement is to whisper to me if I did sometime incorrect.

PS3SG
29-12-2007, 06:18 PM
Understanding
Good stimulating skill
Independent

<<<SUCHINDA>>>
30-12-2007, 12:32 AM
Great Looks
Great Body
Great Bedskills

RTplayer
30-12-2007, 04:38 AM
Only you can have girls, only your girls have great looks, great body, great bedskills.

Great Looks
Great Body
Great Bedskills

Zero-Hero
30-12-2007, 04:47 AM
For me is
1. Mutual interests
2. Communication
3. Sexual Chemistry

3 is important if not i sure continue to cheong outside

vkoolboi
30-12-2007, 06:07 PM
Great Looks
Great Body
Great Bedskills

For me, looks include body.

Great Looks including sexy body.
Great Bedskills
Great wealth that is willing to share with me.

I a bit more greedy, great character and devotion towards me. No matter how many gals I bonk outside, she will always love me and care for me.

donalduck5
30-12-2007, 08:07 PM
As my GF/lover when I was serving my NS, whenever I was on weekend duties, she will visit me in camp and spend some time with me. I was a very horny fellow then and she understood me. We would always fuck (at least 2 or 3 times) in the mess or toilet before she goes back.

When I was studying overseas and she was a flight stewardess. She would arrange her leave schedules to that she can visit me, tend to my needs and bring goodies from home for me. After graduating, I worked for awhile before returning home. She would still visit, tidy my place and stock up my fridge and attend to my physical needs. She satisfies me completely for the few days she stays with me.

We got married shortly after I came back. As my wife, she still continues to serve and pamper me … even after 4 kids we still fuck 3 or 4 times a week. :) She has got IQ, EQ … whatever Q … catering to my every physical need, whims, fantasies and fetishes. No need to bonk outside anymore.

So the 3 most important characteristics in a GF/Lover & Wife is the same for me

1. Love
2. Trust & Understanding
3. Communication

andyk
05-01-2008, 09:46 PM
As my GF/lover when I was serving my NS, whenever I was on weekend duties, she will visit me in camp and spend some time with me. I was a very horny fellow then and she understood me. We would always fuck (at least 2 or 3 times) in the mess or toilet before she goes back.

When I was studying overseas and she was a flight stewardess. She would arrange her leave schedules to that she can visit me, tend to my needs and bring goodies from home for me. After graduating, I worked for awhile before returning home. She would still visit, tidy my place and stock up my fridge and attend to my physical needs. She satisfies me completely for the few days she stays with me.

We got married shortly after I came back. As my wife, she still continues to serve and pamper me … even after 4 kids we still fuck 3 or 4 times a week. :) She has got IQ, EQ … whatever Q … catering to my every physical need, whims, fantasies and fetishes. No need to bonk outside anymore.

So the 3 most important characteristics in a GF/Lover & Wife is the same for me

1. Love
2. Trust & Understanding
3. Communication

-> U are one very lucky BRO ! Happy for U !!! Cheers,Anyk ;)

Mr Canon
06-01-2008, 12:52 AM
-> U are one very lucky BRO ! Happy for U !!! Cheers,Anyk ;)

Yours is a real gem.....please treasure her well